PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if provide HJ?

alantan27
29-07-2003, 12:28 PM
I go to a few foot shop b4.

got a few they will msg my groin area and they will purposely accidently touch my ball.

but when i ask for HJ they will so dont have

why??

cheongkid
29-07-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by alantan27
I go to a few foot shop b4.

got a few they will msg my groin area and they will purposely accidently touch my ball.

why??
maybe they only do it to their regulars. given the recent media exposure, i think they want to be low profile.

owen10
29-07-2003, 12:56 PM
Huh? I'm surprised u went to few shops n ALL do not provide specials. Maybe u can look out for the threads bros post here.
So far d info is accurate.

I thk recent media or not, PRCs will still do HJs. Money is fast n easy to earn ... all in less than 10 mins. Aftrall, it can be done discreetly - juz cover e cock with towel n shake the load off. How fast can this AVs act?

alantan27
29-07-2003, 02:17 PM
I mean not all i went do not provide BJ
some do provide
what i am trying to say is that some gal will massage near to your sensitive part but when i ask for BJ they say they never do

KCLIM73
29-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Harlow... touching your balls is very different from sending you a signal that they do bj ok?!?! Most PRCs don't do bj what...

noppensg
29-07-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
Harlow... touching your balls is very different from sending you a signal that they do bj ok?!?! Most PRCs don't do bj what...

Harlow....BJ or HJ? I thot he is asking for HJ.

horny28
29-07-2003, 04:26 PM
even we also dun know what he wants...how do the PRC knows....heheeee

KCLIM73
29-07-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
Harlow....BJ or HJ? I thot he is asking for HJ.

Bro, title and first post he asing about HJ...then later in another post, he asking about BJ. He's confused. The massuer also confused... and we are confused too... xiao chong nao.

alantan27
29-07-2003, 05:59 PM
Sorry I correct myself
i am saying HJ

HJ HJ hand job

alantan27
29-07-2003, 09:07 PM
so friend here!

why a gal will msg area near to your ball yet tell u she dont need HJ?

David-Bake-Ham
29-07-2003, 10:27 PM
so friend here!

Bro alantan I also confused liaoz....:confused:
Why does the gal need HJ leh???

factor-x
29-07-2003, 10:55 PM
so friend here!

Near to balls? maybe can give the exact proximity?

Some give only to people they are familar/comfortable with. Some just like to tease. Some like to play-hard-to-get. Some are shy. Some don't understand what is termed "HJ".

She don't need a HJ cause HJ are generally for guys.

alantan27
29-07-2003, 11:51 PM
type wrong
she dont do HJ
not she dont need hj

owen10
30-07-2003, 12:35 AM
Maybe thos shops u went to r the really decent ones but they want to earn some tips at the same time, so juz please the customers abit lor. afterall they want u to return mah.

KCLIM73
30-07-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
Near to balls? maybe can give the exact proximity?

Hahaha... yah... exact location and proximity is important... cos even in very clean places that does massage, touching the groin area is also very acceptable and maybe you think it is arousing cos you are not used to it... but to them...they are like: "Har??!! Like that also say I arouse you???!!!!"

emerystreet
31-07-2003, 01:25 AM
[got a few they will msg my groin area and they will purposely accidently touch my ball.

why?? [/B][/QUOTE]

hey, brother, i will try to help you. but first, must ask you what is meant by purposely accidently touch you? either she purpusely do it or accidentally, that is the question.

pls clarify she touch one ball or both balls? if she got stroke or squeeze 2 balls, then durely got HJ. But if only she really accidentally touch 1 ball, then sorry lah, you get gosong.

maddog2003
31-07-2003, 01:58 AM
Go straight to the point and ask if the gal offers...