PDA

View Full Version : Old Aunties

Fuuck
26-07-2003, 11:07 PM
Anybody out there try old aunties. Recommend.

sibeiheng
27-07-2003, 10:31 PM
I think better ask where can find Lau Chio. otherwise sure kenna recommended some old folks home.

:D

ROCKY_MAIVIA
28-07-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by sibeiheng
I think better ask where can find Lau Chio. otherwise sure kenna recommended some old folks home.

i second that. can the moderators please change the title of this thread to Lao chio or sexy aunties.

"OLD AUNTIES" ???? ... aunty already means mature woman, if you put "old" in front of them then ppl will think you are looking for grannie type.

anyway, here is my pick (of aunties not grannie).

June or Jane of solid gold.
Fanny of take 5.
Connie of Galaxy (concorde hotel).

marjojohn
28-07-2003, 12:31 AM
lynn of former Scotts View my choice. last heard at Aven view? is that HC still around??

WackoKing
28-07-2003, 04:30 AM
I don't deny aunties are more experienced and dedicated. Can try Fanny from Take 5. Lau swee type. Overall satisfied if you are in for that kind.

hero168
28-07-2003, 09:43 AM
hi bro
I am new here. can provide location of take 5 and how much fanny charges?

lancerglxi
28-07-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by marjojohn
lynn of former Scotts View my choice. last heard at Aven view? is that HC still around??

Yes she was there for sometime ago. Understand she owns part of the business there. Wonder if she is still there. Miss her stuck up service!

thimyew
28-07-2003, 08:52 PM
Try Da lu LSB its crawling with old aunties can pm me if u interested

marjojohn
28-07-2003, 11:17 PM
Lynn best. when fuck, she ll make hell lot of noise. her breasts still quite firm & tits hard. her butt good 2. she will open big big wait for my big long cock inserting inside her, then she slave to me, hehe. that's y i like about her.

TuckShopBoy
30-07-2003, 04:23 PM
Fanny is no longer at Take 5, she is now at Dickson.

hsdman
16-08-2003, 04:04 AM
hi bros,

Can anyone pls tell me if $300 is too much to pay for a HC gal whom is willing to go hotel with you?

Actually this HC lao chio is my regular. My last visit, we chatted about doing it else where, hotel maybe. Then I was saying I like to try 3some. She say can, she will bring a friend, $600 in total!

I say no money lah. Then I suggested 4some how? Can share cost with another friend mah. To my surprise, she is game for it! But can bros here advice me if $300 is it too high? Now I got to look for another partner. Anyone interested?

Be adviced, she is lao chio, fine with me, I think her friend should be around there too. But she told me her friend big tits.

factor-x
16-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by hsdman
hi bros,

Can anyone pls tell me if $300 is too much to pay for a HC gal whom is willing to go hotel with you?

Actually this HC lao chio is my regular. My last visit, we chatted about doing it else where, hotel maybe. Then I was saying I like to try 3some. She say can, she will bring a friend, $600 in total!

I say no money lah. Then I suggested 4some how? Can share cost with another friend mah. To my surprise, she is game for it! But can bros here advice me if $300 is it too high? Now I got to look for another partner. Anyone interested?

Be adviced, she is lao chio, fine with me, I think her friend should be around there too. But she told me her friend big tits.

Everyone values $300 differently.

Judge the value of your $300 based on your income, investments, monthly financial commitments and others, then decide if it's a worthy deal a not.

Better review her friend first, in case it's a disppointment.

HC Men
17-08-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by TuckShopBoy
Fanny is no longer at Take 5, she is now at Dickson. is she using the same name in Dickson

hornyboo
17-08-2003, 01:54 PM
bro for $600..
you can get 3 thais or viets chicks to overnight with u at one time... lagi worth it......

factor-x
17-08-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by hornyboo
bro for $600..
you can get 3 thais or viets chicks to overnight with u at one time... lagi worth it......

Or spread it out over 3 nights.

:p

nokia611o
05-07-2009, 03:18 AM

any bro came across auntie that massage and service like lynn of scot view, dynasty?

HC NEWBIRD
05-07-2009, 11:36 AM
actually, should call them MILF.
can try one Connie (ex-Upper Serangoon HC), now in Jln Sultan Plaza.
only unenjoyable thing is that she lies down / No service ; but he can fondle and play/play her and she enjoys it.:D

DanChiam
05-07-2009, 11:58 AM
actually, should call them MILF.
can try one Connie (ex-Upper Serangoon HC), now in Jln Sultan Plaza.
only unenjoyable thing is that she lies down / No service ; but he can fondle and play/play her and she enjoys it.:D

tHE BEST "Connie" is the one from Orchid Inn..

as for other aunties...tina, michelle, august, jill and eve of imperial

kingrex
05-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Yes, I 2nd to that. Michelle at Imperial not bad. :)

Used to have this "Auntie" or "MILF or "Lao Chio" watever its is called. Name Amy, retired from HC scene some years back. Kept in contact and at times "date" her out for a bonk. Only does regulars and kept to a minimum as she doesnt want her son and 2 daughters to find out. Not a looker but very horny and experience. She gives very good head massage, very relaxing.

Name: Amy
Body: Abit bak bak type
Boobs: 36B with big areolas and long eraser nipples (watever u guys call it)
HJ/BJ/FJ: Stimulating and satisfied

Tried calling her recently but either a guy picked up or went unanswered...
:( Maybe changed no. liao ..