PDA

View Full Version : Magical at Joo Chiat

globetrotter
25-07-2003, 07:35 PM
Visited this new joint a couple of days ago.

Name: Magical ... something, something, something - did not really bother with name, only need to know that it is a PRC shop.

Location: Joo Chiat Road, very close (less than 50 metres) from the intersection of Joo Chiat Road, Dunman Road and Koon Seng Road, two or three shops away from the corner coffee-shop. Note that Joo Chiat Road has two parts, this joint is located along that stretch of Joo Chiat Road that leads towards the Geylang side, not the East Coast Rd side. If you are not sure, just walk within a radius of 50 metres from the intersection and you will find it.

Set-up: 6 to 7 cubicles on the ground floor - not sure if they occupy the upper floor as well. Cubicles are up to three-quarters height and have curtains as doors.

Reception: nice and cosy. Found out that owner (or one of the owners) is a PRC lady who also mans the reception - not really good looking, only average.

Report: went in about 9.30 pm. Greeted by lady owner and brought to one of the cubicles at the end of the shop. Was asked whether I wanted a Thai style bone breaking massage or a tui na. Opted for tui na. Took off my clothes, did not find any shorts, so just wrap myself with towel. In came a lady, later found out she from PRC. Massage was OK. Tried to do a little bit of auto-roaming, no objection but since first time there did not go overboard. After finishing my back, asked if I wanted body scrub, said OK. Body scrub was OK but nothing to shout about, no scrubbing of my groin area. After scrub, went for bath. Bathroom together with toilet, clean and all the necessary essentials were there.

After bath went back to room, lie on my back. She sort of sat down on the bed facing me and started to softly rub my chest and stomach. I thought, OK, if thats the way you want it, I started to auto-roam her top, no objection. She then asked if I wanted to massage "down there". Can't refuse such an offer, right, so told her to go for it. Pleasant change, she does not grab your prick and shake it for all it is worth, instead she started with balls massage and the area between balls and asshole, pressing and pushing. Not bad. By this time I had slipped my hand under her T-shirt and unhook her bra. Tits just nice to fit into palm but unfortunately slightly sagging. Her ministrations around my groin area had by this time woken up my little brother, even then she did not masturbate me, instead slowly pressing balls and area between my thighs. Tried to unzip her three-quaters pants but got some resistance. Heck, don't care, tell her just a little bit, managed to unzip her pants and found that she wearing red bikini panties and (did I mention) matching red bra. Tried to put my hand in but a bit difficult because she was sitting on the bed. Only managed to rub her cunt from the outside. Could see that she was enjoying my rubbing her cunt with one hand and "tuning radio" with the other. At some point in time, she was practically lying next to me.

Came after about 20 mins, cleaned up, dressed and left.

On the way out, saw that one of the rooms had a twin size mattress on the floor. Asked her and was told that that room intended for Thai style massage and that she also knows how to massage Thai style as well.

Overall assessement - OK, maybe because they have been in operation for about 2 weeks only. Found out that they have 7 girls working there. The one I had goes by the nema of Susan.

Cost: masaage is $40 per hour and scrub is additional $10. I paid $30 for HJ.

RTF: probably but not too soon. Too many similar joints in Joo Chiat area, shit I think there are close to 20 joints there.

factor-x
25-07-2003, 09:39 PM
Too many joints, too little time.

Crowley666
26-07-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by globetrotter
Visited this new joint a couple of days ago.

Name: Magical ... something, something, something - did not really bother with name, only need to know that it is a PRC shop.

Location: Joo Chiat Road, very close (less than 50 metres) from the intersection of Joo Chiat Road, Dunman Road and Koon Seng Road, two or three shops away from the corner coffee-shop. Note that Joo Chiat Road has two parts, this joint is located along that stretch of Joo Chiat Road that leads towards the Geylang side, not the East Coast Rd side. If you are not sure, just walk within a radius of 50 metres from the intersection and you will find it.

Set-up: 6 to 7 cubicles on the ground floor - not sure if they occupy the upper floor as well. Cubicles are up to three-quarters height and have curtains as doors.

Reception: nice and cosy. Found out that owner (or one of the owners) is a PRC lady who also mans the reception - not really good looking, only average.

Report: went in about 9.30 pm. Greeted by lady owner and brought to one of the cubicles at the end of the shop. Was asked whether I wanted a Thai style bone breaking massage or a tui na. Opted for tui na. Took off my clothes, did not find any shorts, so just wrap myself with towel. In came a lady, later found out she from PRC. Massage was OK. Tried to do a little bit of auto-roaming, no objection but since first time there did not go overboard. After finishing my back, asked if I wanted body scrub, said OK. Body scrub was OK but nothing to shout about, no scrubbing of my groin area. After scrub, went for bath. Bathroom together with toilet, clean and all the necessary essentials were there.

After bath went back to room, lie on my back. She sort of sat down on the bed facing me and started to softly rub my chest and stomach. I thought, OK, if thats the way you want it, I started to auto-roam her top, no objection. She then asked if I wanted to massage "down there". Can't refuse such an offer, right, so told her to go for it. Pleasant change, she does not grab your prick and shake it for all it is worth, instead she started with balls massage and the area between balls and asshole, pressing and pushing. Not bad. By this time I had slipped my hand under her T-shirt and unhook her bra. Tits just nice to fit into palm but unfortunately slightly sagging. Her ministrations around my groin area had by this time woken up my little brother, even then she did not masturbate me, instead slowly pressing balls and area between my thighs. Tried to unzip her three-quaters pants but got some resistance. Heck, don't care, tell her just a little bit, managed to unzip her pants and found that she wearing red bikini panties and (did I mention) matching red bra. Tried to put my hand in but a bit difficult because she was sitting on the bed. Only managed to rub her cunt from the outside. Could see that she was enjoying my rubbing her cunt with one hand and "tuning radio" with the other. At some point in time, she was practically lying next to me.

Came after about 20 mins, cleaned up, dressed and left.

On the way out, saw that one of the rooms had a twin size mattress on the floor. Asked her and was told that that room intended for Thai style massage and that she also knows how to massage Thai style as well.

Overall assessement - OK, maybe because they have been in operation for about 2 weeks only. Found out that they have 7 girls working there. The one I had goes by the nema of Susan.

Cost: masaage is $40 per hour and scrub is additional $10. I paid $30 for HJ.

RTF: probably but not too soon. Too many similar joints in Joo Chiat area, shit I think there are close to 20 joints there.

yo bro!
Thanks for concise intro about this new cool place man! onet thing.. i heard that there is a new "ah lian" like young girl (by the name of Stella?!) working there now! She used to work at some similar set-up at bukit timah!... can try her if u want! and one, not bad prc, jenny!....

chlgfan
27-07-2003, 02:41 AM
Hi, Crowley, do you have the phone no of Magical? Also, pls provide a description of Jenny. Thanks.

ray922
27-07-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Crowley666
yo bro!
Thanks for concise intro about this new cool place man! onet thing.. i heard that there is a new "ah lian" like young girl (by the name of Stella?!) working there now! She used to work at some similar set-up at bukit timah!... can try her if u want! and one, not bad prc, jenny!....

Crowley666 (owner of Bodyworks at Bukit Timah) is back.
Business in BW must be bad after he got slammed for all the fake FRs here. This Magical place is probably his new shop.

New shop, same gals, same service?

BTW, this is just my guess.

Crowley666
27-07-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by chlgfan
Hi, Crowley, do you have the phone no of Magical? Also, pls provide a description of Jenny. Thanks.

yo bro! sorry man, i dun hav the ph number of this joint! i only knew abt it from this forum!
jenny.... hmmm... she is a ok-to-talk-to 30 pus prc gal... well, she is really a nice chat... wat about screwing? i dun know,but as far as i know...i think she will do wif regular for free...i think... check her out to noe!
good luck!

Crowley666
27-07-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by ray922
Crowley666 (owner of Bodyworks at Bukit Timah) is back.
Business in BW must be bad after he got slammed for all the fake FRs here. This Magical place is probably his new shop.

New shop, same gals, same service?

BTW, this is just my guess.

yo bro! if i am so rich....opening shop after shop...then i dun think i will be so free giving comment in this forum!... *think* ... :cool:

Crowley666
31-07-2003, 12:58 AM
Yo samster bro!
Any new updates on the action (or non-action) from this magical place??....
Just curious...anybody have tried the new gal: Jenny???

zhizhi8888
31-07-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Crowley666
Yo samster bro!
Any new updates on the action (or non-action) from this magical place??....
Just curious...anybody have tried the new gal: Jenny???

tried b4...

not worth trying...

waste money...

will never go again...never never

andyqkw
31-07-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by chlgfan
Hi, Crowley, do you have the phone no of Magical?
Magical Health Care & Beauty Centre
Address : 292 Joo Chiat Rd Singapore 427544
Telephone : 6345 6112