PDA

View Full Version : Royal Palace De Sauna

Larry The King
24-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Surprised to see there isn't a thread for this place, and since I've posted my findings in the "Yahoo" forum, I might as well rehash it here...

This place is a ad hoc discovery for me... I was staying at Hotel Royal and although I know there's a massage joint at the 3rd flr, I had absolutely no intention of going there... until my mates harrassed me into it (apparently they had a tough day at work)

Anyway, the 3 of us went and this is the summary of the 3 musketeers...:)

Winnie (my girl)

Looks : 8/10 (really pretty face, ang pai material)
Body: 8/10 (D cuppers on a small frame, in a dress that threatens to spill everything out... wow)
Massage: 8/10 (hard and good...)
AR : N/A
BM : 7/10 (wld have been higher if more patterns.. only saving grace is how her boobs rubba my body... awesome)
BJ : 6/10 (its good, but too short)
FJ: 8/10 (tight, naturally wet, a little passive though)
Atitude : 7/10 (very chatty, very fun, but also very business like)

Monica
Looks: 8/10 (Sweet ah lian looks)
Body: 7/10 (Petite, like school girl)
Massage: 8/10
FJ: (8/10) Very accomodating with positions, a turn on with her crying "harder/faster"
Attitude: 7.5/10 (gf type)

Yuki
Looks: 6/10 (self explanotary)
Body: 7.5/10 (quite tall with nice curves)
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 6/10 (my fren wants to get it over and done with)

The damages for us are:
Massage: $33
FJ: $120/-
HJ: $80/-

Some bros in yahoo told me I've overpaid, but on that night, the three of us (or at least the first 2) thought it was money well spent...

We went back to the joint 3 days later, but I'd save it for another thread...

Larry The King
24-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Royal Palace De Sauna Part 2
Ok, from my last post, I mentioned we went back a 2nd time... my two musketeer frens went in whilst I stayed outside to accompany another mate who doesn't want to do it...

FYI, the guy who took Yuki the last time took Monica, and the other one took a gal called Chris (as Winnie is on leave that day)

Monica:
Looks: 8/10
Body:7/10
BJ: 7/10
Summary: He came up with a smile on his face... self explainatory

Chris:
Looks: 6/10 (the word "fuck face was mentioned.. I'm juz being nice, as I've not seen her myself)
Body: 7/10 (Good body)
HJ: 6/10 (Juz wanted it get over and done with)
Summary: KNN...

Damage:
$33 for massage
$100 - BJ
$80 - HJ

Our next big project will be a visit to a KTV Lounge before I go back to sydney again... any recommendations?

VW123
24-07-2003, 08:48 PM
Has this place been recently renovated ? last time i went ( at least 6 months ago) the place was pretty run down....are these new girls there ? i used to visit this place quite often previously...but hv not heard abt there girls before...

Larry The King
25-07-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by VW123
Has this place been recently renovated ? last time i went ( at least 6 months ago) the place was pretty run down....are these new girls there ? i used to visit this place quite often previously...but hv not heard abt there girls before...

To tell u the truth, that was the first time I've been there, so I wldn't know for sure if it undergone any renovations, but the place looks new enough... definitely not run down, so I guess it must have been...?

justl00king
25-07-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Larry The King

Damage:
$33 for massage
$100 - BJ
$80 - HJ
the charges on special abit on the high side.

Larry The King
26-07-2003, 03:11 AM
Yeah I've received lots of feedback on the "high price", but the fact that after receiving all the feedbacks, we still thinks the bux spent is worthed it, so it says something for the service... if u guys get any luckier than us pls share with us ur secrets!!!

Anyway its a good place to check out.. the massage was surprising good... worthed to go there juz for the massage...

Anyway, I have to make a correction on Part 2... my friend took a chick called Coco, not Monica, but still same ratings though...

Look out for my new thread on our attack on Century KTV... my last stand in Singapore before flying off...:)

hydragen
27-07-2003, 08:04 PM
was feeling bored this afternoon so went down to royal de sauna.... tried out kat at a friend's recommendation

looks: 7
figure: 7.5
massage: 7 (passable)
bj: 7
fj: 7

formerly catherine from legends in ana. overall passable bonk but nothing really to shout about.... agree with the bros' recommendation that winnie is definitely more value for money...

my 2 cents

:cool:

gedangsa
27-07-2003, 08:10 PM
My personal opinion this place is crab. So run-down and dirty.

Was only there because of Gigi but since she left (any bros know where she is ?), I dun bothr going there anymore. Better to spent $$$ elsewhere.

c0mawhite
27-07-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa
My personal opinion this place is crab. So run-down and dirty.

Was only there because of Gigi but since she left (any bros know where she is ?), I dun bothr going there anymore. Better to spent $$$ elsewhere.

same same:(

Helmet Daytona
27-07-2003, 11:40 PM
Pretty gals to recommend? If not will give this HC a miss.

orange8
28-07-2003, 01:05 AM
There already a thread on Royal HC, just do a search, should be able to find it.

Anyway, I was there in a weekday afternoon one month ago and did not have a good experience.

Larry The King
29-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Helmet Daytona
Pretty gals to recommend? If not will give this HC a miss.

Dude,
Read my FRs above... I did mention who's pretty and who's not, but then, u may not share my definition of beauty...

Larry The King
29-07-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by orange8
There already a thread on Royal HC, just do a search, should be able to find it.

Anyway, I was there in a weekday afternoon one month ago and did not have a good experience.

Dude,

Too bad u had a bad one... care to share which one? Afterall, we're here to share experiences rite?

mtcb231
01-08-2003, 05:08 PM
Does any brother Know where Estee has gone to. She left about a mth ago.
Always impress with her service.
She is petite with not much breasts. Look is so so.
But she is friendly and very hardwirking when doing FJ.
Can do all sorts of position and she can really squeeze
your dick with her cunt muscle.

hearthrob
03-08-2003, 10:00 PM
Winnie (my girl)
Looks : 8/10 (really pretty face, ang pai material)
Body: 8/10 (D cuppers on a small frame, in a dress that threatens to spill everything out... wow)
Massage: 8/10 (hard and good...)
BM : 7/10 (wld have been higher if more patterns.. only saving grace is how her boobs rubba my body... awesome)
BJ : 6/10 (its good, but too short)
FJ: 8/10 (tight, naturally wet, a little passive though)
Atitude : 7/10 (very chatty, very fun, but also very business like)

The damages for us are:
Massage: $33
FJ: $120/-
HJ: $80/-

Some bros in yahoo told me I've overpaid, but on that night, the three of us (or at least the first 2) thought it was money well spent...

Becos' of Bro Larry The King's FR, I went to booked Winnie about two weeks back and here's my comparison.

Indeed one man's meat might be another man's poison...this is purely my personal opinion, just wanna present a more balanced perspective, no intention to anger anyone...

Looks : 6/10 (I only give a 6 becos' she looks older at abt. early 30s with wrinkles when laughing though claimed to be only 22, and furthermore, just a normal face. Maybe is her late nights and drinks which causes her to look so much older. She previously worked in KTV in JB)

Body: 6/10 (big boobs on a small frame that is correct but the frame is abit un-proportionate, you will notice from her back-view when she is naked that her buttock is abit flabby)
Massage: 6.5/10 (hard doesn't mean good. I've seen much better massage than to give her an 8. She uses her whole body weight and get on top of view with knees on your back, pretty painful...)
BM : 6/10 (Agree with Bro Larry that it wld have been higher if more patterns..)
BJ : 5/10 (no feeling for my case and yes its pretty short)
FJ: 6.5/10 (passive agreed)
Atitude : 7/10 (agree that she is very chatty but too business-like for me)
Damages: 120 for FJ, which is too expensive. ICE from bugis is much better and only charge 100.

RTF: not for me as there are better ones out there.

Again, just my humble opinion...

Larry The King
04-08-2003, 10:46 PM
Dude,

What we post here is pretty subjective to individual tastes I agree... No offences taken, although I'd rather you've enjoyed ur time more... afterall, u gave it a shot on my recommendation!!!

Hopefully when I come back next time you guys can recommend me some other places! :-)

savage69
04-09-2003, 11:06 PM
ok brudders... its my first time posting here. visited the Royal Palace a few days ago and i feel it is my responsibility to share my experience with you all. the entry is of 2 types.... 45mins is $33 and 1hour is $50. i didnt know any girl and i wanted to leave things to fate so i asked the receptionist to choose for me. she chose ko-ko for me.

went to the room and she came quite quickly... had a ok face but looked a little old. nvm... first had the massage and then the question. she said $150 for full service... i said NO WAY! said i am paying $100 and no more. she said ok...

the FR is as follows:

Boobs: 2/10 (almost no boobs... flat like a airport!)
Face: 3/10 normal, but looks old. claims to be 25 though.
Body: 2/10 (VERY skinny)
Massage: 3/10 no good
FJ: 1/10 lousy! wont go in to details but it was the lousiest one in my life.

Brudders... i will definitely not be visiting this girl again. you might also want to skip her. i had such a bad time that i dont think i ever want to go to a HC again.

SonicXXX
05-09-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by savage69
ok brudders... its my first time posting here. visited the Royal Palace a few days ago and i feel it is my responsibility to share my experience with you all. the entry is of 2 types.... 45mins is $33 and 1hour is $50. i didnt know any girl and i wanted to leave things to fate so i asked the receptionist to choose for me. she chose ko-ko for me.

went to the room and she came quite quickly... had a ok face but looked a little old. nvm... first had the massage and then the question. she said $150 for full service... i said NO WAY! said i am paying $100 and no more. she said ok...

the FR is as follows:

Brudders... i will definitely not be visiting this girl again. you might also want to skip her. i had such a bad time that i dont think i ever want to go to a HC again.

Bro,
Dun giv up on HC so easily, there are so many HC in SG and JB..
SG got bugis, dragon(juz to name some) JB got Lion, bluewave etc.. All of them hav pretty gals and good service.. Mayb u didnt wan go Royal is fair enuf but dun ever go HC??? Mayb can giv other HC another chance... Cheers!!! :p

chukeliang
05-09-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by savage69

the FR is as follows:

not all hc r like tat, when u r convenience try other hc .
i also kenna the same when i was new at royal , the recept will give u a COLD gal, not hot.

darkstar
06-09-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Becos' of Bro Larry The King's FR, I went to booked Winnie about two weeks back and here's my comparison.

Indeed one man's meat might be another man's poison...this is purely my personal opinion, just wanna present a more balanced perspective, no intention to anger anyone...

Looks : 6/10 (I only give a 6 becos' she looks older at abt. early 30s with wrinkles when laughing though claimed to be only 22, and furthermore, just a normal face. Maybe is her late nights and drinks which causes her to look so much older. She previously worked in KTV in JB)

Body: 6/10 (big boobs on a small frame that is correct but the frame is abit un-proportionate, you will notice from her back-view when she is naked that her buttock is abit flabby)
Massage: 6.5/10 (hard doesn't mean good. I've seen much better massage than to give her an 8. She uses her whole body weight and get on top of view with knees on your back, pretty painful...)
BM : 6/10 (Agree with Bro Larry that it wld have been higher if more patterns..)
BJ : 5/10 (no feeling for my case and yes its pretty short)
FJ: 6.5/10 (passive agreed)
Atitude : 7/10 (agree that she is very chatty but too business-like for me)
Damages: 120 for FJ, which is too expensive. ICE from bugis is much better and only charge 100.

RTF: not for me as there are better ones out there.

Again, just my humble opinion...

tried Winnie at least twice
imho she's good
btw is the bugis you refering to youth health centre?

orange8
06-09-2003, 04:33 PM
I have been a regular to Hotel Royal for the past 1 year as it is near my office. All the while seeing the same gal.

But the gal that i see treat me very nice at first but steadily her attitude is getting worse and worse. Wtf. Take me for granted. getting upset like being cheated.

I did not even bargain with her and always pay her in full and sometime evenmore. Perhap it time that I did stop going lah. :
(

noppensg
06-09-2003, 05:10 PM
I have been a regular to Hotel Royal for the past 1 year as it is near my office. All the while seeing the same gal and always scold by my friends for being stupid.

But the gal that i see treat me very nice at first but steadily her attitude is getting worse and worse. Wtf. Take me for granted. getting upset like being cheated.

I did not even bargain with her and always pay her in full and sometime evenmore. Perhap it time that I did stop going lah. :
(

Congrats! U have finally wake up and move on!

daveman
07-09-2003, 12:23 AM
Bro orange8, well well,
maybe u dont know the rule of e game lah.

The last time AV visited this place is sometime ago in the afternoon and

I bel'e AV will go there again this time or maybe this few days lah with so many unhappy bros out there. : :D

darkstar
07-09-2003, 10:17 PM
I have been a regular to Hotel Royal for the past 1 year as it is near my office. All the while seeing the same gal.

(

bro orange8
pray tell who is this gal who is treating u so bad now?

orange8
09-09-2003, 01:04 AM
She has her mood !

When she happy, she will talk sweetly, if not, she will said bye and turn off the phone. ;)

Leaving u hot and cold !

darkstar
09-09-2003, 02:04 AM
bro orange88
aiyah dun be so sad lah
like bro b4 say, go chionh another gal and u'll soon forget her oredi
so many hc out ther
so many ktv out ther
so many hc gals+ktv gals
so many bros to cheer u up
alas so little time and vit m

:)

orange8
09-09-2003, 08:47 PM
Thank bro darkstar, it very good talking to u all.

iceman74
13-09-2003, 06:42 PM
Because of all the FR above, decide to try Winnie. Place is very crowded over the weekend. People waiting near the counter. Wonder for who??
Had to wait 1 hour. Anyways, my comments below.

Agree some parts with Heartrob2202, no offence to Larry the King.

Looks : 6.5/10 (not too bad….big eyes, nice features)
Body: 6/10 (Big melons. And very proud of it. Keeps mentioning it. And asked to be squeezed hard too! Overall, a bit disproportionate)
Massage: 7/10 (suits me. Use lots of strength)
BM : 6/10 (could be better)
BJ : 6/10 (not much feel. But quite long.)
FJ: 6/10 (passive. Almost no reaction)
Attitude : 7/10 (Friendly. Very accommodating to try different positions. And give tips as well! Haha…)
RTF: Maybe. Have tried better at Youth and Fortuna, though

Any recommendations for good ones out at Royal or other places? ;) Saw a lady in red quite sexy at Royal also….don’t know name. About same built as Winnie.
Thanks!!
:D

chukeliang
13-09-2003, 07:45 PM
Dude,

What we post here is pretty subjective to individual tastes I agree... No offences taken, although I'd rather you've enjoyed ur time more... afterall, u gave it a shot on my recommendation!!!

Hopefully when I come back next time you guys can recommend me some other places! :-)
tis got raid many times, becareful bros.
if av visit novena, they will also do it over here, jus park their van in between that 2 bldg.

darkstar
15-09-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by iceman74
Because of all the FR above, decide to try Winnie. Place is very crowded over the weekend. People waiting near the counter. Wonder for who??
Had to wait 1 hour. Anyways, my comments below.

Agree some parts with Heartrob2202, no offence to Larry the King.

Looks : 6.5/10 (not too bad?big eyes, nice features)
Body: 6/10 (Big melons. And very proud of it. Keeps mentioning it. And asked to be squeezed hard too! Overall, a bit disproportionate)
Massage: 7/10 (suits me. Use lots of strength)
BM : 6/10 (could be better)
BJ : 6/10 (not much feel. But quite long.)
FJ: 6/10 (passive. Almost no reaction)
Attitude : 7/10 (Friendly. Very accommodating to try different positions. And give tips as well! Haha?
RTF: Maybe. Have tried better at Youth and Fortuna, though

Any recommendations for good ones out at Royal or other places? ;) Saw a lady in red quite sexy at Royal also?don’t know name. About same built as Winnie.
Thanks!!
:D

maybe Chris - she's slim and quite a looker, oso very frenly and chatty. she's quite angpai so book in advance
cheers

orange8
15-09-2003, 07:43 AM
I would add Ivy to the list too.

iceman74
15-09-2003, 09:00 PM
Thanks bros. Appreciate if have any FR...

orange8
17-09-2003, 12:20 AM
I think there are about 10 gals there, not sure whether any new gals joining. But Ivy look very chio and sweet.

I may not want to go anymore now eventhough I am a regular there for the past yrs. I always thought that by going back to the same gal and paying her in full or more ( not that I got discount or free from her), she should treat you better, but it turn out that she treat you worse and worse.

At first when know her, she is very good, treat you like bf (we went out a few times together) but later, she will always rush you and said hurry, hurry, sometime even get angry if she has a bad day.

sian lah. Not that there only 1 woman in the world !
:(

iceman74
18-09-2003, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the info, Orange8.
And you're damn right, sir!
Most of these girls are very professional. As long as they think you're loyal 'easy' customer they start to take advantage and their service become bad. It's only human nature.
That's why i don't see them more than twice.
'Cheong' ON!

orange8
19-09-2003, 12:13 AM
Thank iceman74. u are very right, spot on.

The feeling at first at first is very good when she treat u like a bf and said sweet words but later it become HELLl once she has you under her control.

Lesliii
19-09-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by iceman74
Thanks for the info, Orange8.
And you're damn right, sir!
Most of these girls are very professional. As long as they think you're loyal 'easy' customer they start to take advantage and their service become bad. It's only human nature.
That's why i don't see them more than twice.
'Cheong' ON!

That's rite brudder.
They tend to take you for granted.
Nothing like the first time where the action is unpredictable
and the thrill is unexpected and of course their proffessionalism
teaches them to be at their best.

henchan01
20-09-2003, 11:35 AM
Wonder why the recommendation on IVY is. Tried her yesterday. she's old by the standards at Royal. Massage is hard and FJ is so so. Just kept egging on.
Looks 3/10
Body 5/10
Massage 6/10
FJ 5/10

AVIATION
20-09-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by henchan01
Wonder why the recommendation on IVY is. Tried her yesterday. she's old by the standards at Royal. Massage is hard and FJ is so so. Just kept egging on.
Looks 3/10
Body 5/10
Massage 6/10
FJ 5/10

hi bro, i don't understand, since U said she is old, then why still have FJ ? I mean with 3/10 for look and 5/10 for body, why F her ??
Just curious!:p

orange8
21-09-2003, 01:57 PM
Perhap I can try to answer that.

There a couple of time, I do not want to fj but just to massage but the gals just seduce u in many way. Maybe my will power is not strong lah.

:)

girllover
21-09-2003, 05:19 PM
Hahaha bro orange8, can't blame you lah, I also seduced by 40 over years old ugly auntie before, also have FJ with her mah, kekeke.

orange8
22-09-2003, 01:04 AM
This gals are experts in seducing, when I said do not want speical, they will try a few tricks lah. Like raising their leg to show off their panties or simply lie down beside u with their hair touching your face, etc !

It really require very strong will power, it just like a piece a meat dangling in front of u and not eating It !

Perhap, one thing may work, just tell the gal no money and I think they will give up lah.

AVIATION
22-09-2003, 08:54 AM
This gals are experts in seducing, when I said do not want speical, they will try a few tricks lah. Like raising their leg to show off their panties or simply lie down beside u with their hair touching your face, etc !

It really require very strong will power, it just like a piece a meat dangling in front of u and not eating It !

Perhap, one thing may work, just tell the gal no money and I think they will give up lah.

For me, the look is very important !
As long as the look do not interest me, sure no mood, don't even let her get near me, the other is the odour from their mounth or body.......very sensitive to these !
At least for small boobs, still acceptable...:)

orange8
22-09-2003, 09:33 AM
one more thing, i noticed is that the gal is alos good in make up, most of them look very old if u take away their make up. Drink, smoke and fu took a toll on them.

also the light is very dim in the room, a few time I try to turn it brighter to have a good look at the gal but i cant.

notnic
30-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Didn't know that this place always visited by AV, better be careful next time. Thanks to all bros who gave the warning!

Anway, me just went to Royal. Been absent from the HC scene for almost a year. Here's my little contribution.

Royal was renovated 5 mths ago, according to my girl, Lemon. Nice, clean rooms, much better than the old and run-down Royal I used to visit.

I was very tired and stiff (muscles) when I went there. She massaged hard and long and chatted a bit. Then she suggested HJ cos she's afraid I might be too tired. Caring siah! I said ok and she proceeded. But once she starts, my bro stands to attention. So I changed my mind to full service, and she hurried away to get her stuff.

However, as she predicted, I was too tired and my bro went soft thrice!! Fuck, damn fucking malu!! But she was very patient and BJ my bro to erection. Thrice!! KNN, no face. All in all, very good attitude, no horse run.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10 - Tanned and toned figure. Pass if you like snow white type. Nice and firm B cuppers, VERY sensitive nipples.
Massage: 8/10 - Good and hard, hardworking too. But used too much body pressure at times.
AR: none
BJ: 9/10 - For her effort lah. I'll give her a 10 if it is BBBJ.
FJ: 8/10 - She tried to sustain my erection and was very accomodating in different positions. And can see her getting more and more aroused from my long fucking. At least, it seems real to me.
Attitude: 10/10 - Wat can i say?
Damage: $33 cover + $100 FJ

Though she is very good, but i will not get her again, cos i believe it's a jungle out there, sure got many better ones. How to be loyal to them?

orange8
01-10-2003, 12:40 AM
Thank, bro notnic.

That a very good update.

wolf20002
01-10-2003, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by notnic
[B]Didn't know that this place always visited by AV, better be careful next time. Thanks to all bros who gave the warning!

Nothing will happen to the customer (guaranteed)sit calm and remember to cover your bottom.If not the tomboy policewomen will drop their jaws.Just like you only see LOANSHARK went to jail.but not the borrower.:p

hearthrob
01-10-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by wolf20002
[QUOTE]Originally posted by notnic
[B]Didn't know that this place always visited by AV, better be careful next time. Thanks to all bros who gave the warning!

Nothing will happen to the customer (guaranteed)sit calm and remember to cover your bottom.If not the tomboy policewomen will drop their jaws.Just like you only see LOANSHARK went to jail.but not the borrower.:p

Bro, you sure? I heard that as long as your pant is down, with nothing under the tower, they will have your brought back. Not sure how true. Many other brudders here can advise. :)

vader
02-10-2003, 06:55 PM
Hello ppl< pls bare with me...am new here.....
went down a month ago and got this gal named Coco. massage was good. Bone crackin, but boobs were small. A cups i think. not bad looking though.
Opt for hj. nothin much to crow about. Normal. all she did before the Hj was jus running her fingers at your groin, inner tighs and thighs. didnt resist wen i tried to finger her with her panties on. she said she strip if i were to pay here 80 bugs. Is the rate normal? paid her 50 just 4 hj. i am new to this HC thgy....

looks: 6.5
boobs: A cup (didnt get to touch)
hj: 5 (normal)
fj: idint try

hope i wun get flamed....its my first posting here! Peace brothers!!