PDA

View Full Version : Jazzy51

ICE888
23-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Been to this Pub last nite, find it to be quite happening.
Full of Vietnamess Gs, most of them let you touch.
Is at the begining of Joo Chiat rd.

cheongkid
23-07-2003, 04:17 PM
Nothing new lah bro, many people already knew of the place. FYI, some of the girls there will proceed to U-Turn Pub in Marine Parade after it closes.

MrDevil
23-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Nothing new lah bro, many people already knew of the place. FYI, some of the girls there will proceed to U-Turn Pub in Marine Parade after it closes.

Walau ehh, Bro Cheongkid, you really the master of cheongster, brng me around ler, me only cheong HDY

cheongkid
23-07-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Walau ehh, Bro Cheongkid, you really the master of cheongster, brng me around ler, me only cheong HDY
aiyah, me a jack of all trades, master of none. next time must bring me to sexplore HDY hor.

MrDevil
23-07-2003, 05:10 PM
aiyah, me a jack of all trades, master of none. next time must bring me to sexplore HDY hor.

so where you wanted to chio me tonight? :D

cheongkid
23-07-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
so where you wanted to chio me tonight? :D
walao eh! seems like your cheonging is non-stop one. me can't catch up lah, old liao... :(

MrDevil
24-07-2003, 01:25 AM
walao eh! seems like your cheonging is non-stop one. me can't catch up lah, old liao... :(

Walau ehh, like this cant considered non-stop lar.. non-stop meaning cheong till the eyes drop and open eyes to cheong again, then its non-stop..

You still looks much younger than me, bro.. willing to bet everything..

Cuntalk
24-07-2003, 07:49 AM

cheongkid will always be a cheongkid...how can ever get old?:p

BEAST KING
24-07-2003, 09:08 AM
Jazzy 51 is a nice place to cheong but do remember to pay tips especially to the vietnam gals after you rubba rubba with them. I personally witness the vietnam gals whacking up the customer after he failed to pay tips. Just my one cent worth of advice. Happy Cheonging.:D

cheongkid
24-07-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by BEAST KING
Jazzy 51 is a nice place to cheong but do remember to pay tips especially to the vietnam gals after you rubba rubba with them. I personally witness the vietnam gals whacking up the customer after he failed to pay tips. Just my one cent worth of advice. Happy Cheonging.:D
OMG!!! :eek:

But serve him right lor...

bradpitt968
24-07-2003, 10:24 AM

Wah!! u mean they "ding dang kick" them ah.... *shake head*

BEAST KING
24-07-2003, 10:43 AM
Ya....i ever witness 12 vietnam gals whacking up three customers just because the customers failed to pay them tips. So scary.....:p

Rof|maoxz
24-07-2003, 12:07 PM

Mention abt U-Turn Pub realli piss mi off. One time the Viets @ Jazzy cho cho us y not extend longer at U-Turn cos closed 0230am. So frd drived towards destination. While reaching the car-park, I went in to recce first, holy cow.....all men with >5 gers all concentrate in 2 tables. Tell my frd we can U-Turn our car back home. :(

MrDevil
24-07-2003, 01:48 PM
Ya....i ever witness 12 vietnam gals whacking up three customers just because the customers failed to pay them tips. So scary.....:p

wah so hiong one arr.... they gang rape ok lar.. why fight?

BEAST KING
24-07-2003, 01:56 PM
Initially one of the viet gal threw a piece of stone towards the customer that failed to pay her tips after rubba rubba. Then out of a sudden, all the gals rushed in to attck the guy and his friends. So scary....My thought about the incident....make love but not war...it is more enjoyable....Hee Hee.:D

cheongkid
24-07-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Mention abt U-Turn Pub realli piss mi off. One time the Viets @ Jazzy cho cho us y not extend longer at U-Turn cos closed 0230am. So frd drived towards destination. While reaching the car-park, I went in to recce first, holy cow.....all men with >5 gers all concentrate in 2 tables. Tell my frd we can U-Turn our car back home. :(
I guessed they might be regulars there, that's why the girls flock to them like bees to honey. More girls will arrive after 12. The last time I went, I was about to leave when one Viet came to me out of nowhere. Just talk cock and rubba a bit but never tabao lor.

MrDevil
24-07-2003, 04:19 PM
I guessed they might be regulars there, that's why the girls flock to them like bees to honey. More girls will arrive after 12. The last time I went, I was about to leave when one Viet came to me out of nowhere. Just talk cock and rubba a bit but never tabao lor.

I like Vietnam girl ler,, Bro CheongKid if you organise one trip, remember to chio me hor

Rof|maoxz
25-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Bro cheongkid is a obliging guy. :p