PDA

View Full Version : Clementi Ave 2..tui na shop

socutedaddy
23-07-2003, 12:18 PM
Blk 328, Clementi Ave 2. 3 PRC, 1 young lady just average looking massaging for me..massage so so, no special.
The other 2 older abt.34-36 looks bitchy but does not know whether they provide special service..will be trying again next week. anyone try before???

guywonder
31-07-2003, 08:36 AM
go try and give us a field report..

socutedaddy
11-08-2003, 05:19 PM
went on 7/8/2003 abt 3.45pm. crowd with taxi driver and has to wait for 5 min. was massage by a new PRC named Jenny. Massage was good. Turn over face up to massage chest and hand. I try to roam her 34b boobs from outside, no restaint as she got a hard bra. rub her hand and tried to unzip her bra but refused. ask her to massage my didi, she said she don't do.Knn. paid 40 bucks and left the place. about 4 to 5 girls and 2 quite lau chio type. will try the others again.

samlee8
11-08-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by socutedaddy
Blk 328, Clementi Ave 2. 3 PRC, 1 young lady just average looking massaging for me..massage so so, no special.
The other 2 older abt.34-36 looks bitchy but does not know whether they provide special service..will be trying again next week. anyone try before???

what is the name of the shop?

$$noenuff
11-08-2003, 09:34 PM
tried once, think no special.

cheong ah
24-08-2003, 04:41 PM
Should try the one at Blk 354, went there last week. Was ask to wear boxing short but I just act Blurr, the girl just blush my didi every now and then when she message my front. Was waiting that she pop the GQ but she didn't. Anyway will try again this week and will ask her for special.

cheong ah
19-04-2004, 09:51 PM
well, this tread seem to be missing. Try xiao fen. feeling was good as she message bad. touch my balls as she message my back. I purpose raise my buttok so she got a nice view and signaling her i like her touching. by now, my didi was already enjoying every minutes. so u guys know what's next....

look : 6/10
hJ : good, 7/10
damge is 20Hj + 40 message (1 hr)

mid 30s

socutedaddy
20-04-2004, 10:44 AM
what is the name of the shop?

can't remember. beside a fish shop/clinic. i think they share a unit with a photo processing shop. but now see no chio bu leh. will check out this thursday or next monday and let u know

samlee8
20-04-2004, 10:16 PM
can't remember. beside a fish shop/clinic. i think they share a unit with a photo processing shop. but now see no chio bu leh. will check out this thursday or next monday and let u know

near to a coffee shop with famous clay pot rice?

bananass
21-04-2004, 12:02 AM
near to a coffee shop with famous clay pot rice?

Yess..located at 328..in the center of the huge crowds fish shop and photos shop. Another 10 steps walk is the famous clay pot stall in the coffee shop. Human traffic flows there was strong cos that fish shop very popular so if wana hit into that TUINA shop, timing must be right..too! Saw a guy week back when he walk out, everyone staring at him ..haha..poor thing! About 3-5 PRC inside... counter area with bright light too so easily can take a peek inside... for my infro.. only messaging service unless u r their regular, then may be some hanky panky may spark off as i heard so....... may be too many pple keep walking around and location not discreet enough, thats why.......hmmm...u get the pic?

tanmikel
22-06-2005, 10:19 AM
well, this tread seem to be missing. Try xiao fen. feeling was good as she message bad. touch my balls as she message my back. I purpose raise my but+++ so she got a nice view and signaling her i like her touching. by now, my didi was already enjoying every minutes. so u guys know what's next....mid 30s

she has left , any idea where ?