PDA

View Full Version : IP HC is closing

holly
22-07-2003, 01:37 PM
as title, IP will be shut down on this Friday, as ordered by NTY.

sexking
22-07-2003, 02:08 PM
sad.. but if u dun improve thats the consequences.. thats life..

chords
22-07-2003, 04:09 PM
What is NYT? Are they looking for someone to take over? If they are, anyone interested in either joint venture or investing?

live2002evil
22-07-2003, 06:01 PM
hm.........well it seems jus a matter of time. anyway i think it will reopen again under a different name or management, but still under current boss. happen all the time. who else to blame but the jessicca...............

samson
22-07-2003, 06:18 PM
All because the gals were too daring.
Many of them strip naked and openly offerred FJ to every customers.
Also becos some bad guys or gals in this forum sabotaged the HC by complaining to Anti Vice department.
See the recent threads. So many sabotaging remarks on some gals !
Especially those postings that condemned the gals and even posting their H/P nos. and home addresses for brothers here to disturb them !
Very unethical behavior !
We should all discourage this type of behavior !
It destroys our good fishing grounds !

live2002evil
22-07-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by samson
All because the gals were too daring.
Many of them strip naked and openly offerred FJ to every customers.
Especially those postings that condemned the gals and even posting their H/P nos. and home addresses for brothers here to disturb them !
Very unethical behavior !
We should all discourage this type of behavior !
It destroys our good fishing grounds !

i tot all hc gals strip totally naked for fj??? nothing special abt ip gals stripping wat.
anyway where did u find the posting abt their h/p numbers, i search but cant find leh. care to help.

Darknites
23-07-2003, 02:14 AM
No offense to anyone, but I think this IP HC is good to go down.... I have been a regular of this HC a few years back, but I have given up hope on this HC long ago...

The standard of the gals there reallt sucks... so maybe a new management can help to improve the std of this HC..

Cheers,
Shadow

mooner
24-07-2003, 07:49 PM
heard most girls will move to riverview hotel...same mgmt...that's what i heard....

hardrocksg
30-07-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by ShadowBro
No offense to anyone, but I think this IP HC is good to go down.... I have been a regular of this HC a few years back, but I have given up hope on this HC long ago...

The standard of the gals there reallt sucks... so maybe a new management can help to improve the std of this HC..

Cheers,
Shadow

clap clap

But u can't deny the better service n gals then

tanterry
30-07-2003, 04:17 PM
Hi all bros,

Since this place has already closed... One of my friends is urgently looking for grace formerly from IP.. Anyone knows where she's gone to? thanks!

clarence8
30-07-2003, 11:34 PM
Saw Grace yesterday at Newton, selling wanton mee !

tanterry
31-07-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by clarence8
Saw Grace yesterday at Newton, selling wanton mee !

Sure?
I guess u should be refering to the wanton noodle as-soh's also called herself Grace huh? :rolleyes:
Yada.... yada.. but I am sure Grace's NOT selling wantons.

samson
31-07-2003, 05:54 PM
She is not selling WANTONS or FISHBALLS la !

She is serving her MEAT BALLS and ABALON !

NOKIA6100
03-08-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by mooner
heard most girls will move to riverview hotel...same mgmt...that's what i heard....
can confirm Lancer went over there?

oisterdude
03-08-2003, 07:55 PM

holly
18-08-2003, 08:04 PM
heard that she now in the HC in ANA hotel, never thought of visit her there, not my type anyway, also hear that she is the one who screwed IP to shut down.

live2002evil
18-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by tanterry
Hi all bros,

Since this place has already closed... One of my friends is urgently looking for grace formerly from IP.. Anyone knows where she's gone to? thanks!

last time i heard, grace is in riverview. nvr been there, not too sure.

Maximo
29-08-2003, 12:34 AM
Does anyone know where Autumn of IP gone to? She's one of my fav MP gal.

Rain-Men
29-08-2003, 01:06 AM
Just saw Autumn few days ago at Riverview. Can find her there.:)

NOKIA6100
29-08-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by holly
heard that she now in the HC in ANA hotel, never thought of visit her there, not my type anyway, also hear that she is the one who screwed IP to shut down.
known as yvonne in ana hotel

NOKIA6100
29-08-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by holly
as title, IP will be shut down on this Friday, as ordered by NTY.
at this time i shld also ask , any taker for tis joint, any ppl buy over from the landlord to continue hc business.
Such a convenience place, veri...............

gentingman
01-09-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by NOKIA6100
at this time i shld also ask , any taker for tis joint, any ppl buy over from the landlord to continue hc business.

It has been taken up.Just a change of management.It won't close.

thomasdelarue
03-09-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by gentingman
It has been taken up.Just a change of management.It won't close.
is IP open oredi, any phone number?

Armada1
04-09-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue
is IP open oredi, any phone number?

Good news for brudders working at International Plaza area - the health centre at IP has reopened under new name......"Anson ..."

xmen2
04-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Armada1
Good news for brudders working at International Plaza area - the health centre at IP has reopened under new name......"Anson ..." Bro, can provide where is this HC located at IP? Tried to search ard in IP b4 but no avail...any good recommedation in this new HC? Many thanks :)

savage69
07-09-2003, 06:32 PM
brudder... Anson HC is definitely open. saw it for myself yesterday... at International Plaza. take the escalator near the main entrance and turn right... its there!

was tempted to go myself but have still not recovered from my previous HC experience to go as yet. if i go then i shall update u all.

wcb017
16-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Bros,

Any good intro on the girls in this new outlet Anson de suana at International plaza?

Thanks for the help.

thomasdelarue
16-04-2004, 06:50 PM
so u r damm free to go around to ask , but the person benefit t the landlord , the sucker, plenty around, ask them they will go and rent.

sopil
16-04-2004, 07:33 PM
so u r damm free to go around to ask , but the person benefit t the landlord , the sucker, plenty around, ask them they will go and rent.

??? :confused: wat r u referring to? the post was in aug,2003, r u replying to tat? or is IP going to be shut down again?

nokia6110
18-04-2004, 03:21 PM
is lancer working in far east plaza , shift together with legends?

sopil
18-04-2004, 11:30 PM
is lancer working in far east plaza , shift together with legends?

u mean Yvonne right? dun think she is at Far East. I m looking for her too, but her line was cut. :( Miss her bj :D Any bro who know her whereabout kindly share. Tks

2003_newbie
28-04-2004, 06:24 PM
Last week saw a tall chio girl buying fruits in IP. Tailed her and she went into HC. Ask the recep and was told she is Autumn!. She's back! Can any kind bro pls share FR on her? Really tempted to try as she notice I've been staring at her and look at me like 'C'mon, what're u waiting?' :D

Darknites
29-04-2004, 05:08 PM
Last week saw a tall chio girl buying fruits in IP. Tailed her and she went into HC. Ask the recep and was told she is Autumn!. She's back! Can any kind bro pls share FR on her? Really tempted to try as she notice I've been staring at her and look at me like 'C'mon, what're u waiting?' :D

Hmm... din know that Autumn still hanging around in IP/Anson. Tried her some years back, but if it is the same person, she gives pretty consistent service, so should be worth a try. Only downside is that she is no longer young.. probably late 20s or early 30s.. but if she still maintains her look and she can seduce you, why not?

Anyway, Autumn is pretty tall (1.65+), slim and had long curvy hair. As she has been in this line for quite some time, her massage should not be too bad.. definitely better than those just touch and press. Once, you have confirmed price and package, she can start to be quite wild. Will look at you while blowing you (like in those X-rated films).. she can talk dirty and ask you to rape her.. FJ with her was wild and responsive..

Overall, think she was quite a good lay then. From her character, think she can only improve through time with her service as she is not the shy type. Try her out and update us on how is she now.

Cheers,
Shadow

lawry
27-10-2004, 03:03 PM
muscle aching.. anyone has any further update on IP ~ anson HC???

thanks in advance.

AncientOne
27-10-2004, 03:55 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=14105&highlight=anson+suana

are we toking about the same place???? :confused:

Fruiteefruit
28-10-2004, 12:25 PM

Hi bro,

Autumn was one of regular girls last time. I think 2 years back. By now, I think she should be in her early 30s (maybe about 31). The only downside is her small breasts but other than that, if you like her looks, she is one that provides good serivce.

She loves to talk dirty and very active in terms of special services. From what I know, she does allow frenching with regulars and pretty passionate when doing it. Overall, a very fun lady to play with and she loves good sex..... I mean make her horny (which is quite easy) and she is going to one wild girl on the loose. Have fun.

Cheerz!

P/S: Although I have not visited her for the past 2 years (cos very ex to go HC), I think her services should have improved even further by now. The impression she gives her customer is she is pretty wild...... although her dressing is usually quite demure ....... hahahaah .........