PDA

View Full Version : Oldest HC gal u have fuck

Fuuck
21-07-2003, 11:53 PM
Mikado HC(now close)

I try a gal call Jessie. 40+, Plump. Standard massage, and pop the question. Look like panda face but what a hag, i just fuck her with doggy, and nissionary. Look she look even deperate, on top of me, kiss my face saying i very handsome. come over her panda face.

FJ-8/10
face-4/10
bidy-4/10

FatSpider
22-07-2003, 12:26 AM
jessie from HDS?

newyorker88
22-07-2003, 12:35 PM
Try Pauline? THe famous one at Crawford?

Kid A
22-07-2003, 07:22 PM
My oldest and most eeky one has to be the only Chinese gal at Golden Garden called Amy. It was one of those days when I let the owner convince me to try something different from my usual craving of brown sugar. Mannnn, she was quite gross looking and the only thing that was tolerable was the hot tea bj. She kinda harrased me to go FJ saying she was in the mood and I tell you I had the shock of my life when she got on top of me and a HUGE blob of fat started hitting me. IT WAS HER TUMMY BELIEVE IT OR NOT. Brrrrr...still gives me the creeps just thinking about it. YIKES!

Peace,

Kid A :(

wu2nian4
14-08-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Kid A
My oldest and most eeky one has to be the only Chinese gal at Golden Garden called Amy. It was one of those days when I let the owner convince me to try something different from my usual craving of brown sugar. Mannnn, she was quite gross looking and the only thing that was tolerable was the hot tea bj. She kinda harrased me to go FJ saying she was in the mood and I tell you I had the shock of my life when she got on top of me and a HUGE blob of fat started hitting me. IT WAS HER TUMMY BELIEVE IT OR NOT. Brrrrr...still gives me the creeps just thinking about it. YIKES!

Peace,

Kid A :(

ha ha ... :-)
the oldest abt 50 back in '80s when i was in my early 20s at this sembawang hc. yah, fat also ... next also tried helen/pauline few years ago at caesar hc not that bad. weird n brrr was katty from the same hc; n coco of mikado, the age,look,shape, breathe n talks just brrrr... these r the oldest i hv tried.

rivervale3
14-08-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by wu2nian4
ha ha ... :-)
the oldest abt 50 back in '80s when i was in my early 20s at this sembawang hc. yah, fat also ... next also tried helen/pauline few years ago at caesar hc not that bad. weird n brrr was katty from the same hc; n coco of mikado, the age,look,shape, breathe n talks just brrrr... these r the oldest i hv tried.

Wah, the one abt 50 in 80's now is 70+ already. Juz imagine u walk in the street one day and this lau-kok-kok old woman passes by u and she could be the one you bonked 20 yrs ago! Wah lau, very the horrid to think of it!!!!!!!!
Anyway, ever tried one very fat very horny one at the former Great Eastern H C abt 12 yrs ago, she was then abt 45+. Wahlan if i tell u now, u would probably laugh until buay-tahan, that time she kept wanting me to bonk her, I itchy after her sexy massage, obliged. Then after I bonked finished, she said she want some more, wah lan eh! I said cannot lah, i can only come out one time, then she said never mind lah, free one lah! Then I very buaysong, she kept pestering me then she said I very the handsome (that was last time lah! Now old already). She refused to let me go and kissed all over my body even after i ejected my load. Some more, u can still see her saliva dripping and dripping, wahlau, dunno she is in a high or not. Furthermore, that time alredi exceeded the 45 mninutes, she still 'buay-zhi-dong'. Later, I 'bo-pian' sweet-talked her and then escaped her clutches! Wahlan eh, like kena raped like that!! From then on, I nv nv go there anymore!! Got more funny things to tell, but must cut short here. Must say her SM, BBBJ that time was really fantastic!!

factor-x
14-08-2003, 10:43 PM
LoL.

Kenna raped.

Share! Share! Share funny incidents.

:D

-Always game for a laugh-

rivervale3
15-08-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
LoL.

Kenna raped.

Share! Share! Share funny incidents.

-Always game for a laugh-

That time I still young lah, some more lived q near G Eastern Hotel, that's why went there.

I actually meant felt like kena raped, the only thing was I didn't shriek, "no, no, no, stop it stop it!!!!!!!!!!!' HAHAHA.. Some more I was skinny then, it was like one Ah Pui and one Ah San wrestling in the ring.

Okay this lau-goh's juice actually came out twice, I then knew what is meant Woman 40 hungry like tiger, even I that time 20's like a dragon also cannot match her. Came out twice as in different periods, after ten minutes interval in the midst of marathon.

Funny incidents:

1. She actually told me she sometimes smelled the towel where our billions spermy dragon die on it after each ejaculation, and after her clients left, she would not bring it to the laundry section straightaway, she would keep it in her locker and when nobody was around, she would sniff sniff, sniff sniff....

2. She said she prefer me using my pricky goatie chin to rub against her CB and then lick her thereafter, of course I didn't, coz her CB smelled and I saw saliva came out fr her mouth and dripped onto the nipple and she didn't even wipe away. But at that time, I enjoyed fingering her CB, the wet wet sound was really a turn-on. Like rowing a boat.............

3. She licked my armpit until armpit hair v wet, but i enjoyed. After I went home, I actually shampooed them, hygiene lah.
She also asked me to smell her armpit, said that turned her on. Very funny!! I was q turned on somehow and smelled it, scurry she buried my whole head down that hollow pit without letting go. I wanted to blurt out laughing. Later, wahlan eh, tak boleh tahan, must say her armpit not fully shaven, got new roots sprouting out, so q pricky.

That's abt all lah. Actually she q pretty but fat lah. I actually had a good time until she demanded more. She kept long finger nails and her skill was damned shiok man! That was my encounter wif an old HC woman abt 12 yrs ago. Juz wanna share share some funny moments and brudders, sorry for the long reply!

Ren-Bu-Feng-Liu-Wang-Shao-Nian!!!

sexybabe
16-08-2003, 12:03 AM
Ex-Chanel of ex-Miko.
Actual age think near 50 but loks like 30+, solid figure. Wow, cant resist. Stil find her bodi better than mani out dar.

bornfree89
16-08-2003, 01:40 PM
42. Only knew after done and I felt like a child pros. I am 23. Imagine about 20 years my senior. Oh man! However she looked about 30 ++ . I do not deny that she is experienced though.:p

bornfree89
16-08-2003, 01:41 PM
Oh i forget to add she is Amy from Paradiz.

nokia611o
05-07-2009, 03:13 AM
how about revive this thread, oldest hc auntie ever f*ck
then where all the old aunties gone?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/13001-old-aunties.html

nokia611o
05-07-2009, 03:15 AM
Try Pauline? THe famous one at Crawford?

still ard at golden mile

Perrins
05-07-2009, 03:32 AM
still ard at golden mile

Some retired & few of them move to another location.

tz123
05-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Crystal from galaxy....she is at least 40 yr old......but she is quite hardworking,but i not goin to rtf.

nokia6i00
05-07-2009, 11:52 AM
still ard at golden mile

pauline still ard at golden mile tower, see the cheapest auntie thread.

power69
05-07-2009, 01:53 PM
got try auntie Ken of aiko? Tat day she lift up her leg expecting me to finger her pussy, but did not.(save my money) Only attacking her C boobs.

Masian Pr chinese
Aiko hc at tanglin shp ctr
Basement
Hj $30
Masg $ 45 per 45min
Hot pool steam sauna tv lounge

boobscrazy
11-07-2009, 10:53 PM
the oldest tat i had tried was May of Excelsior in mid 50s.

anyone know is Jessie of HDS is still around?

shchen
12-07-2009, 11:31 AM
the oldest tat i had tried was May of Excelsior in mid 50s.

anyone know is Jessie of HDS is still around?

Yes, she still there.

compaq69
12-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Yes, she still there.How old is she?

luvmilf
12-07-2009, 02:17 PM
The oldest milf I had in terms of age difference was 23yrs.

I was only 24 then, ard the late 90's in K&I H.C in outram now no more.
Definitely brought back the memories, she was quite well maintained although the breast is slightly saggy and she really has a big appetite, think her name was candy.

And the thing is she charges only 50 for FJ.

chukeliang
12-07-2009, 02:52 PM
got 1 old one , lau swee fu*k many times, at ppc apartment upstair, but now no chance , now she got money, doing business, next on the list , aiko got 1 , grandlink got 1 ,on the way.

:D:D:D
got bro patronise vanessa of casanova before, or jane of miko?

chukeliang
12-07-2009, 02:58 PM
The oldest milf I had in terms of age difference was 23yrs.

I was only 24 then, ard the late 90's in K&I H.C in outram now no more.
Definitely brought back the memories, she was quite well maintained although the breast is slightly saggy and she really has a big appetite, think her name was candy.

And the thing is she charges only 50 for FJ.

got try lisa of ki?
sharp face feature, like hk jenny , or cherrie chung type.

now grand ma in ipoh, got property now.
late 90s, she lau chio.
many uncles come .

another ki hc , jasmine, long legged, tann , slim lau chio, went
to orch tower open 5th flr hc. now sold to mandy.
good moaning during f*CK, can do funny thing.
nice boob , c cup. now MIA .
45 yo when F##K.

Lubber
12-07-2009, 06:18 PM
I remember 1 salon in ppc. Those are what i call really really old. Think a few has reached 60 if not very very late 50s. The term to describe should be lao gohs:eek:

power69
12-07-2009, 06:22 PM
lau swee then i fu*K
Fu*k already i dun call them lau goh, not polite lah.:D
ppl laugh at me , if the one i fuck is a lau goh,
so if she is 60s, then let them be called a lau swee still.

Evilhawk
13-07-2009, 12:28 AM
lau swee then i fu*K
Fu*k already i dun call them lau goh, not polite lah.:D
ppl laugh at me , if the one i fuck is a lau goh,
so if she is 60s, then let them be called a lau swee still.

hahaha....LG(lau goh) make ur life good. hahaha
if u nv pronoun lau swee properly it will becum lao shui(water leak)...
y not call them lau chio...sound not bad rite? hahaha

power69
13-07-2009, 02:04 AM
hahaha....LG(lau goh) make ur life good. hahaha
if u nv pronoun lau swee properly it will becum lao shui(water leak)...
y not call them lau chio...sound not bad rite? hahaha

leak water is lau chwee
but dont ever pronounce it as loh kui, pros

Evilhawk
13-07-2009, 02:56 AM
leak water is lau chwee
but dont ever pronounce it as loh kui, pros

ohh paiseh paiseh. hokkien not that good...still need to learn from u guys.
;)

maddox
13-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Thought I'd share an experience when I was at a TN in Jurong East once, near an ESSO Station. I went in and got this damn lau aunty. Hair was curly and messy and long, face sagging but boobs seemed to be big. Reminded me of those market aunty. The entrance was a long walk in and I was so damn paiseh to go out bcos that time first time cheong TN.

Ended up in a cubicle with a proper door and the aunty pushed me in and ORDERED me to strip... I was quite scared so I stripped and lay down on the bed. What happened was terrible. 10 mins of piano playing and powder rubbing then suddenly she stopped massaging. She said "deng yi xia ok? sian shui jiao yi xia zi"...

After about 1 min, she asked me to turn around. I almost died! The damn lau aunty stripped to her bday suit and was holding a condom in her hand. my brudder shriveled up into a peanut and my face was so contorted the aunty was shocked also.

To give her some credit, her boobs were okay. Large B's and still quite firm, but the rest of her body a little wrinkly and her face really CMI. She started to rub my brudder and it eventually stood up after her rubbing. I couldn't believe I was going to "DO IT" with a blardy lau chio... first time cheong TN and kenna this kind of woman. WAH LAO!

She was nimble and climbed onto the massage bed and stuck my brudder in her. VERY WET... but I suspect it was KY gel cos her fingers were a little sticky when she touched me. SHe tried very hard and I tried very hard also, but I didn't cum. In the end, it ended slightly better. She felt bad and got one of the girls from outside to come in... a very sweet looking 23y/o prc girl that i did doggy style.

So... I did fark a 46 y/o aunty but ended it with a nice 23y/o babe that i continued to visit until she left sillypore about 2 years ago. Cheers!

baby96
13-07-2009, 11:33 AM
in few years back . i have a session with april ard 40yrs plus at tis miramar hotel . nw no more liao . im still findin others lau swee !

any bros out there still have any lau swee contacts , can pm me !

newyorker88
13-07-2009, 11:37 AM
I remember 1 salon in ppc. Those are what i call really really old. Think a few has reached 60 if not very very late 50s. The term to describe should be lao gohs::

Maybe you have not patron the ones in Jalan Sultan, 50s also.

tz123
12-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Maybe you have not patron the ones in Jalan Sultan, 50s also.Bro the oldest i encounter at sultan plaza is 40 plus,but her look still ok.

sean69
12-11-2010, 06:38 PM
wow.. this thread really bring back memories man.... or rather ..nitemares!!! :D

i remember the first time i go HC in singapore, my First Time was in KL, come back singapore also a bit itchy but still freaking green..

there was this HC at sembawang, near a driving range which is now closed down..

went there one afternoon, at least they say will give me chanel or something like that.. remember from SBF she is quite good so i ok with it..

however, the lady that comes into the room is someone else!! .. probable early 40s.. skinny and seriously speaking, not too good looking..

she pleaded and ask me to let her stay, saying that she did not have any business for the past week already.. and i still green and dun how to reject.. knn!! phui!

anyway, started her massage (which sucks).. and within 5 mins started sexy massage (which sucks!!!) .. she claim this is her first time working in HC and dun really know how to give sexy massage and is trying out what her fren teaches her...

ask me if i wanted FJ.. i rejected.. she lowered her price to 80 bucks and pleaded with me again.. knn.. still dun know how to be cold hearted and reject her.. in the end, went ahead...

she strip, A- boobs.. skinny with bushy pussy.. knn.. really cannot make it.. she tried to make me hard, capped and lie down.. knn.. at this stage already, just cover the face and bomb the base... knn.. really no mood and cannot cum.. in the end, she gave me a hj...

phui.. wat a waste of 80 bucks!!

johnn
13-11-2010, 12:57 AM
sembawang shopping ctr, use to hv 1 hc, two level type , i can remember, there is a spiral staircase to go up n down,
there many lau gohs during the nineties, late 90s too,
f*** one lau chio , jessie or jess, late 40s to 50s something like date, big boobs n butt. :D:D:D.
other hcs in tanglin , u can try , one or two lau gohs left down there.

obat22
14-11-2010, 04:35 PM
What about AH BEE ex Mikado Hc? She was about 40+ at that time and now must be about late 50. Understand she is operating in Golden Mile where Pauline is also operating.

Jivetalking
15-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Bros give chance lah... old and young both also have to earn a living.

Jchua
24-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Crystal from galaxy....she is at least 40 yr old......but she is quite hardworking,but i not goin to rtf.
Heard this Cyrstal is now at Tanglin HC, anyone tried?