PDA

View Full Version : Lido Palace

limheng
20-07-2003, 12:40 AM
Seems like there's no thread on Lido Palace. Can anyone provide some info, like the charges for the drinks and the girls??

evo3
20-07-2003, 01:47 AM
LIDO PALACE:
Small room charge:$100
Medium Room charge: $120
Big room charge:$150 like room no 388 and so on (my favourite room)
Girls are mostly PRC gals.
Charges for gals is $38 per hr for booking
Happy hr or butterfly: from approx 6.30pm to 10pm
If need help can ask for mummy 3.
Liquor depends on what u order.

limheng
21-07-2003, 11:41 PM
Thanks brother. Very informative, but btw, I have been going thru the forum but still dont quite understand what's the diff between butterfly and booking system. Could u explain please?
Also how much do the girls charge for services....

hotbod8
22-07-2003, 12:42 AM
Butterfly is when they shake shake shake,blow blow blow then fly fly fly to the next room.

Booking is when they stay put and shake shake shake and blow blow blow.

Sorry, but you are in the wrong forum bro.

cheongkid
22-07-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by limheng
Thanks brother. Very informative, but btw, I have been going thru the forum but still dont quite understand what's the diff between butterfly and booking system. Could u explain please?
Also how much do the girls charge for services....
It's actually quite simple.

For butterfly system, the girl will serve a number of rooms per night, depending on her popularity or how the mummy promotes her. She may sit with you for 10 mins then off she goes to another room, hence the term "butterfly". The length varies and also whether you are her regular or not.

For booking system, the girl will sit with you for the whole session. There is a minimum set of hours you have to buy, depending on the place. For example if you spent 4 hrs in the KTV but the standard booking is 5 hrs, you still got to pay $XX x 5.

There are pros and cons for both systems. Choose one which suit your budget and taste.

evo3
22-07-2003, 03:20 AM
But for booking system, if the mummy bring the gal into the room for you and if you find it not ur taste than u must up front reject her, but if u choose to let her sit down than after half an hr u decide to change another gal than u will hv to pay a min charge of 2 hrs for the gal, this is according to Lido Palace rules.

searchfun
22-07-2003, 09:14 AM
[
This place is not cheap at all. Was there 2 months back, 4 persons on booking, so 4 girls & open 3 btm of 'takila' sorry dont know how to spell & 3 jars of orange juice. Bill is close to 3K not inclusive the part 2 special, 400$ per shot no staying overnight.

That night got 3 PRC & 1 mud girl. The mud girl no action, the most is allow your hand put at the wirst, as for PRC is better, managed to put hand in squee & explore the nip. Later trying to explore down further, she finally give way asked to follow her to the toliet for further explorsion, what the fish....... got anuti on duty in the lur..... cant follow. So not action down below...

If looking for action, this place is too ex.........

cheongkid
22-07-2003, 10:34 AM
Lido Palace, Tiananmen and the likes are all for rich businessmen to entertain clients etc. Mud girl (I supposed you are referring to minah) no action? They usually are the ones who are more playable and pro-active. For more action-packed places, there are plenty at much lower prices.

searchfun
22-07-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Lido Palace, Tiananmen and the likes are all for rich businessmen to entertain clients etc. Mud girl (I supposed you are referring to minah) no action? They usually are the ones who are more playable and pro-active. For more action-packed places,
there are plenty at much lower prices.

Sorry for tne confusion. Mud girl mean malaysian chinese girl.
Yes, you are right, this place more or less for client entertainment.

waypastprime
22-07-2003, 11:52 AM
The wording 'Palace' tells it all... expensive and not a happening place..... :D

limheng
24-07-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
It's actually quite simple.

For butterfly system, the girl will serve a number of rooms per night, depending on her popularity or how the mummy promotes her. She may sit with you for 10 mins then off she goes to another room, hence the term "butterfly". The length varies and also whether you are her regular or not.

For booking system, the girl will sit with you for the whole session. There is a minimum set of hours you have to buy, depending on the place. For example if you spent 4 hrs in the KTV but the standard booking is 5 hrs, you still got to pay $XX x 5.

There are pros and cons for both systems. Choose one which suit your budget and taste.

Thanks, man. Very clear.

hardrocksg
30-07-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by searchfun
[
This place is not cheap at all. Was there 2 months back, 4 persons on booking, so 4 girls & open 3 btm of 'takila' sorry dont know how to spell & 3 jars of orange juice. Bill is close to 3K not inclusive the part 2 special, 400$ per shot no staying overnight.

That night got 3 PRC & 1 mud girl. The mud girl no action, the most is allow your hand put at the wirst, as for PRC is better, managed to put hand in squee & explore the nip. Later trying to explore down further, she finally give way asked to follow her to the toliet for further explorsion, what the fish....... got anuti on duty in the lur..... cant follow. So not action down below...

If looking for action, this place is too ex.........

400 is way 2 much
Usually get away with 100-200 for desserts after supper

fastcar
30-07-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by hardrocksg
400 is way 2 much
Usually get away with 100-200 for desserts after supper

Wah, 100-200 for after-action from LP is unheard of. U mean LP has gone SO downmarket recently??:D

Acidman
08-05-2007, 01:50 AM
No bros cheong this KTV?
How's the playability like?

Acidman
08-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Really no bros visit this place?
Heard this place is the most high class in Singapore. All the big bosses go there. And totally no touching of girls, only sit beside you and drink only. Is it true?

Horsepower
09-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Really no bros visit this place?
Heard this place is the most high class in Singapore. All the big bosses go there. And totally no touching of girls, only sit beside you and drink only. Is it true?
Price a bit on the high side. Girls can hug and touch the hand, that's all. Brought a customer there 4 pax open 2 bottles cost $2.5K include tips into bill.

Acidman
09-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Wah, price really on the high side. No hanky Panky, but can tabao or not?

Horsepower
09-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Wah, price really on the high side. No hanky Panky, but can tabao or not?
Bro sorry to say that you ask silly question whether can tabao anot. What do you think ?

Acidman
09-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Hahah, sorry for asking the obvious.

Cum_Luver
09-05-2007, 05:48 AM
this place oni for those high-timer
else only when :-

1) entertain clients on company's account
2) strike BIG on 4D/TOTO/Big Sweep
3) get BIG variable bonus

if not, it is better to cheong other KTVs, where ur money will be more well-spend.

Just My 2 Cents of Opinion...

:D

sgmjplayer
23-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Bro sorry to say that you ask silly question whether can tabao anot. What do you think ?

I am sure 1 of the Singers cannot be tabao.

or maybe I am too ugly or too old for her.

otur
23-05-2007, 01:51 AM
I am sure 1 of the Singers cannot be tabao.

or maybe I am too ugly or too old for her.

or maybe the price not right? :D

Harrier24B
26-05-2007, 05:18 AM
or maybe the price not right? :D

Lido singer sure can tapao one....singer price ranges from $500 to $1200.....

It's only a matter of whether you wanna pay that price....

:cool:

Horsepower
27-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Lido singer sure can tapao one....singer price ranges from $500 to $1200.....

It's only a matter of whether you wanna pay that price....

:cool:
Pay so much got bbbj ? Whole night or 1 shot ? Too expensive.

andyk
03-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Bros,just update that this week's Happy Hour & Nite Time is not the best due to shortage of PRCs ! MMS MISA told not to come over.

Still think it's really the No.1 KTV as it's really exclusive & the PRCs there have very high standards ! Of course,you need to pay much,much more !

Took out young PRC Y Xi from LP mid week,she was really eager to please during the romp which was most satisfying for me ! Just love it when the hotel rooms have mirrors ! You either love what you see & can pump better ! Or you need to "work out in the GYM more !" ( Out of shape ! :D )

ps.only minus Y Xi have cigarette breath so not so good for kissing ! But she made it up for a BJs ! :D

kelvin123456789
07-09-2008, 09:34 AM
first time been there on friday night...i luv the p;ace but gals r so so...:(

kiko
07-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Bros: can update what is the price for open Martell or Chivas now, booking for room is how much ?

hkdc
07-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Lido exist many years back. I used to frequent there in early '90 entertaining oversea clients. Very expensive but fun. Stop going there after I moved back to Malaysia.
A few years back, start going to Tinanmen whenever in Singapore because the mummy (used to work in Lido) worked there. Yet is still very expensive. 4 pax easily cost 2.5K above. majority PRC girls. Some of the girls are fun to tapao back.
Stop going there anymore. just getting old for the night life.

If you have plenty of money and energy, nice place to have fun. There are also places cheaper and similar fun.

Enjoy

kelvin123456789
08-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Bros: can update what is the price for open Martell or Chivas now, booking for room is how much ?

not sure yet...cos pay by my supplier.

but one thing confirm is during HH is butterfly system but night hr is booking system...:rolleyes:

hamlinlau
08-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Still think it's really the No.1 KTV as it's really exclusive & the PRCs there have very high standards ! Of course,you need to pay much,much more !

Took out young PRC Y Xi from LP mid week,she was really eager to please during the romp which was most satisfying for me ! Just love it when the hotel rooms have mirrors ! You either love what you see & can pump better ! Or you need to "work out in the GYM more !" ( Out of shape ! :D )

Was there last friday.. sponsored by a friend from HK. This is my 2nd time there after the renovation. This is what I remembered.. and some of my views differ from Bro AndyK.

1. Agreed! Great TVs, high end sound system and well tuned. The room we are in is isolated and sound proofed. Even the pool table was recarpeted. Impressed. Heard just renovation completed not too long ago.

2. Cant really relate the service to the rest. We were not demanding custy but the service was below par for a place with that much potential. Maybe we are not regulars... no VIP treatment.

3. Quality of PRCs. This I totally disagree with Bro Andyk. Again... the good and 'ang pai' ones may have been taken up. I do see a few sofisticated ones but that's because they have been in Singapore for a few years. Said hi to a few friends that were surprised to see me there. They were all dolled up like singers. I also see a lot of HH Tam girls there. I think at least 50-60%.

4. The clients there I must say are more 'atas' than other places. More business men looks. We were the ones out of place. Saw some 'high soceity' chaps there hehehehe.

5. Lastly the pricing.. way too many packages for my liking 1for1, 2for1.. 3for1. (I just need cheapest) Realized they all work out to be about the same. 7 of us took 2 sets of 3for1. Booking fee also very funny. I said tarpow girls get 10hrs the rest 6 (at 2pm) Mummy said 10girls 10hrs each ok lah. Hk friend wanted face so he paid.. We from sing not happy so we delayed toill 4am before leaving. Waiters all face black. 3 guys 5 girls puked. 5 tarpowed.

All of us enjoyed the outing but I think the price was too high. Would I chill there on my own? My response 'HH maybe, Part 2 NO! not at my own expense.'

Cheers

hamlinlau
08-09-2008, 11:59 AM
If you have plenty of money and energy, nice place to have fun. There are also places cheaper and similar fun.

Enjoy

Agree with this Brother here... I am not in this league... unless I want to be seen by a certain group.. :)

Ziek's Nick
08-09-2008, 12:10 PM
This place is very high so.. but not much rubba

kelvin123456789
08-09-2008, 02:54 PM
1. Agreed! Great TVs, high end sound system and well tuned. The room we are in is isolated and sound proofed. Even the pool table was recarpeted. Impressed. Heard just renovation completed not too long ago.

Cheers

No wonder saw hundred over set of GRAND OPENING Table Flowers...i thought just opening...???:D

kelvin123456789
12-09-2008, 09:51 AM
LIDO night again...:rolleyes:

booked at HH and try to be there early just after work...

hope will get some fun cos with my 2-beat buddies...so far no entetaiment tonight may continue to clark quay (绯闻)ktv disco pub to look for my loving thai gal LingLing 20yo dancer...(liquor there quite cheap 168HH...198SH):D

kiko
12-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Hi brothers: May i know how much is open bottle at Lido Palace now, is it still same as 2 years ago, what about the quality of gals.?

otur
13-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Hi brothers: May i know how much is open bottle at Lido Palace now, is it still same as 2 years ago, what about the quality of gals.?

concentrate on your carreer.

kelvin123456789
14-09-2008, 12:49 AM
reached there on friday night 7pm...

wah at least we screen through 4 rounds with over 50+ gals...and finally 3 of us selected 4 gals to sit with us...finish one and 1/2 bottles which is balance last two friday...and we finished the session at 10pm and brought 3 gals out from Lido...

...continue our crazy night at Rumours (fei wen) at clark quay...:D

kelvin123456789
19-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Lido this evening for HH...will bring new hebe along...

haha...she said wanna to explore bigger joint...i think she can...young, pretty and playable...:D

kelvin123456789
20-09-2008, 10:48 AM
reached there quite early around 6.10pm...this round with my big boss around, so need to be control a bit...:D

but time is come, my boss asked for 3 gals to play dice and drink with him...i think he oredi HIGH!!!

anyway, i just brought my Hebe there and introduce to the PaPasan in order to let her have a chance to work in Lido...everything is in order, maybe my big boss is there...haha:p

quite fun and 5 of us hate to leave the place, but no choice we need to jump into another round at LV with another client...so my boss decided to stay back at Lido and myself and engineer just walked over to LV to entertain them...yaloh, my Hebe gal also followed me there...:)

kelvin123456789
25-09-2008, 04:45 PM
will be LIDO during HH at 6pm+ ...then 2nd round go to New HK to explore...:D

kelvin123456789
26-09-2008, 11:05 AM
reached Lido around 7pm...

just finished 1 1/2 balance and close the bid deal for our company...at least meet and break the target of 2008...haha:D

brought 3 gals out from Lido and intended proceed to New HongKong, but last minutes we changed to another joint...Club Royce...:D

kelvin123456789
06-10-2008, 04:06 PM
will be Lido for HH only...shld be quite fast can settle this group of korean "nan ren"...2nd round will be more fun and selected Jaguar after 10pm+...;)

kelvin123456789
07-10-2008, 09:50 AM
reached there closed to 7pm+ cos traffic jam...so no more time for dinner and just asked for light dinner in the room...

a lot of new faces and most of them look vy innocent today, so in vy 1st round my customers and myself oredi choose for right gal for each of us (5 of us)...

finished half of my balanced in one hr time...so ordered another new bottle in order we could stay til 10pm...

as usual, gals r ok but most of them too high class, not playable but v chatty...haha:D

finished around 10pm and called it off, cos i need to rush down to CJ that would take me 20mins to reach there...

kelvin123456789
10-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Lido HH today follow by 2nd round at TDWX after 10pm...:rolleyes:

kelvin123456789
12-10-2008, 12:38 AM
friday night is crazy night...

reached there 7pm and quick start the war cos brought enabell there but just nice mymmy brought in the new gals...alamak yuanyuan is back and she insisted wanna to sit and the real war started..

quickly ask enabell to entertain my client...and only the way can explained is my cleint ask me to bring enabell along...

in the end... i did not turp up the TDWX's entertainment and asked my engineer to take over me (also asked them to bring enabell over)...

brought yuanyuan out form Lido joint and went to mount faber for late dinner...:(

K9696
13-10-2008, 12:12 PM
friday night is crazy night...

reached there 7pm and engineer to take over me (also asked them to bring enabell over)...

brought yuanyuan out form Lido joint and went to mount faber for late dinner...:(

interesting FR... so after that... what is next.. no more story..;)
Do you pay for her OUTING time? how many hours to clock?

kelvin123456789
13-10-2008, 12:19 PM
interesting FR... so after that... what is next.. no more story..;)
Do you pay for her OUTING time? how many hours to clock?

as usual....Lido's SH need to book the gal instead of butterfly...somemore is friday...sure need to pay but it's ok just lump inside bil together...

so just brought her out and clock full SH hour...

went to my 2nd house after supper (so-called late dinner)...later on as usual lah...haha:D

kelvin123456789
17-10-2008, 01:38 PM
will be Lido for HH...follow-by LV @ SH...:)

kelvin123456789
20-10-2008, 09:37 AM
reached there 7pm last friday....

3 of us sat with 4 gals new faces...2 from shenyang 2 from shanghai...

xiao li 22yo & keke 21yo sat with me...nice chio prc

finish drinking at Lido till close to 930pm and just walk across the road to LV for 2nd round...:rolleyes:

andyk
20-10-2008, 06:29 PM
reached there 7pm last friday....

3 of us sat with 4 gals new faces...2 from shenyang 2 from shanghai...

xiao li 22yo & keke 21yo sat with me...nice chio prc

finish drinking at Lido till close to 930pm and just walk across the road to LV for 2nd round...:rolleyes:

Hey Kelvin,
Since you are such a KTV regular,can you explain to me the booking system for the Singers in LP works ? And also the bidding of the flowers for the Singers ? Btw which mamasan do you used there ?

Cheers !
Andyk

kelvin123456789
21-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Hey Kelvin,
Since you are such a KTV regular,can you explain to me the booking system for the Singers in LP works ? And also the bidding of the flowers for the Singers ? Btw which mamasan do you used there ?

Cheers !
Andyk

HH - booking 150
SH - booking (compulsary) 150-200

HFJ for singer ??? not sure...shld min 100:D

andyk
21-10-2008, 06:28 PM
HH - booking 150
SH - booking (compulsary) 150-200

HFJ for singer ??? not sure...shld min 100:D

Hey Kelvin,

Guessed you are not so sure liked me on the tips / charges for the Singers in LP ! In the past the tips for singers & gals were the same but i heard this days,the singer will seat with for a short time & paid $100 - $150...anyway we really had not much interest in the Singers or buying flowers for them ! At the start when the share & biz market was better,some guys will buy flowers for 1K...but recently it's only $100 or $200....Think this "buying flower thing" is really "throwing $$$s"....Heard this idea was started in Taiwan ? Any long time KTV cheongsters can confirm this ?

Again,btw,who's your mamasan there ? We may be using the same team there ? And since you such a "regular KTV guy" as i have noticed "your postings in almost every KTV thread" it'll be great if you keep up any "useful updates / happenings / FRs,if any ?"....

Cheers !
Andyk

andyk
24-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Hey L P Bros,

Totally disappointed with the Happy Hour session last nite !

1.Regular mamasan sick from heavy drinking nite before due to full house ( Apec event ) So her inexperienced asst mms making a mess bringing past rejected gals or unsuitable gals...Making usual excuses that all the best looking gals only work after Happy Hour !...Immediately regretting our decision on Lido !....

2.My regular gal Bao Bao still having hangover so can be entertaining & end up me "servicing" ( nursing" ) her instead...So it was so boring & almost falling asleep till my buddy suggested we hop over to Club Infinitude for Part II...

So we have finally decided that it best to switch our Happy Hour session to TAM instead...Or L V....Hope the Lido Mgt will do something really soon !!!

Cheers !
Andyk

hamlinlau
24-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Hey L P Bros,

Totally disappointed with the Happy Hour session last nite !

Cheers !
Andyk

Heheheeh I was at TAM then CI... but slept for a good 2 hrs I think.. Getting old :) Tonight I have to iron some stuff with a biz associate so not a good idea to invite you along.. we try next week ah?

andyk
26-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Heheheeh I was at TAM then CI... but slept for a good 2 hrs I think.. Getting old :) Tonight I have to iron some stuff with a biz associate so not a good idea to invite you along.. we try next week ah?

-> Yo BRO,many thanks for your invitation but i really dun feel liked LP as there's really not much selection there & C I ! Will take a KTV break till there's are new overflowing supplies ! Hate the idea to have "repeats & rejected gals in our room !"....

Think in the coming months & with such tough economic crisis ( less or no bonus ) & best pretty PRC ( student ) gals going home for holidays = limited selection so this'll definitely affect esp high end Ktv liked LP so all those "street smart PRC gals will definitely skipped LP because of their gal payment system"...so my prediction is LP will face very tough & challenging times in 2009 !"....So will only at LP again only if the mamasan there can assure US that there are pretty babes / GEMs !

Cheers !
Andy

ps.Anyway hope you manage to "thrash out things with your biz associate !"...If there's any ktv outings may want to check out places liked DC or Mirage or Orchard K....( heard good updates at these places ) & read you are a DC regular too !!! ha !

hamlinlau
26-10-2008, 08:54 PM
->
Cheers !
Andy

ps.Anyway hope you manage to "thrash out things with your biz associate !"...If there's any ktv outings may want to check out places liked DC or Mirage or Orchard K....( heard good updates at these places ) & read you are a DC regular too !!! ha !

Thanks all settled by 8pm.. Pity his bird din stay on. We would have brought the tempo up by a few notches that nite.. I was really in the mood. Hehehehehe

I am trying hard to slow down as well to once a week on PA. Next year will be very very tough. We are in for a long recession....

I dont fancy Mirage for some reason(too close for comfort). 'bo yan' with Orchard.. I am a seasonal player there, last season there was almost 2yrs ago hahahaahaa. DC has always been a good hunting ground for me and the pricing is pretty average too. Just like mangoes.. available all year round. I find myself back there every now and then:)

Venue not important to me.. good companionship lah...

andyk
01-11-2008, 11:15 AM
- "So So" Fun Nites @ Lido Palace 31/10/08 -

Hi LP Bros,

If you guys have plans to LP,better think of other better options because even on a friday nite,the current selection of PRCs is really very average ( my mamasan apologised for that )...and i was so shocked to see some of them at the Holding Area probably some PRC waitress looks better than them !....Pitiful because they sat all nite there !

Of course if U are willing to pay much,much more then there were several singers that were really pretty ! But probably very difficult to follow up or bonk them !

Last nite since i was "thinking about Malaysian Chinese babes" ( my post in Revamp / Crystal thread )...i was introduced to this ML Chinese gal B - from Penang who quitted her sales job & juz started wk at LP...Fair,smooth skinned..long nice legs & 34Bs...Yums ! But since she's new at wk,she need to be pursuit type ( that's the problem with Ktv gals ! ).....Seem liked a nice gal but once any gal start wkg in a ktv,they probably "brainwashed" very soon !.....

Maybe we should have gone to Las Vegas Ktv instead...heard there pretty PRC gals there currently ! But on a friday nite it will be a very busy place !!!

So since we have been there recently for Happy Hr & now Nite Time....LP is currently NOT the KTV to cheong !!!

Cheers & Enjoy Yr Weekend !!!
Andyk

hamlinlau
01-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Here cannot... CI cannot... like that how???

andyk
01-11-2008, 05:25 PM

-> Bro,this is my frank obervation of the current PRC selection at both places & even my mamasan at C I told me Not to come over recently as the PRC supply is very average looking ! And after last nite the mamasan at LP probably tied her best because we insisted to go there !

-> Probably since i read U cheong often weekly U are probably the Man that knows best where to discover GEMs ! Dynasty ? Las Vegas ?....

-> Another Ktv also cannot make it is Kabuki !.....

Juz my FR contributions and maybe other cheongsters can share share too for "win-win" FR for all the enjoy the best options available !

Cheers !
Andyk

unclesammi
01-11-2008, 06:08 PM

Dynasty and LV still can make it la. :D

andyk
01-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Dynasty and LV still can make it la. :D

-> Yup that's the Ktvs esp LV tat my buddies will check out next week !!!

-> On Dynasty - heard there are "unpolished GEMs" to discovered !!!

Cheers !
Andyk

DO_YOU_BJ
01-11-2008, 07:22 PM

Cheers !
Andyk

The TOK KONG ones dun need to work happy hour and only appear during the night set.
Everywhere also like that.
The CMI, unwanted or the unpolished ones will only and will be the only ones seen during those timings.
So if really wanna play wif the creme dela creme, dun play HH!

andyk
01-11-2008, 07:41 PM
The TOK KONG ones dun need to work happy hour and only appear during the night set.
Everywhere also like that.
The CMI, unwanted or the unpolished ones will only and will be the only ones seen during those timings.
So if really wanna play wif the creme dela creme, dun play HH!

-> Anyway Many THanks Bro for your pointers !

-> But unfortunately my clients or buddies prefer HH @ LP then Part 2 either @ C I or L V !....

-> The T K ones "were really Not so T K recently" @ the places that i have mentioned....Maybe we are "not the biggest spenders or have high mileage there but even the "big boss / owner of the LP & other hotels,etc & his group didn't have any harem of creme de la creme with them last nite !"...and prefer to watch the singers & dancers show instead !....

unclesammi
01-11-2008, 08:28 PM

Cheers !
Andyk

Ya, go HH ask mummy bring in those 1st day at work one. Si beh shiok.:D

andyk
01-11-2008, 08:50 PM

-> Our MMS whom we have used more than 10 years,she have always dun that by introducing us the latest arrivals & also know our taste very well but they really can't make in terms of looks & overall packaging !....I'm very sure if U were there U probably will agree with me especially with your experience in the market !...

But probably times have really changed with the quality of PRC supply to SG probably because the Top Quality PRCs can earn much more in PRC or Macau or Hong Kong in the recent economic boom years !....And also more restriction from our SG Immigration & Pte Schools closing down have deterred PRCs coming over here !....Too many raids at KTVs also another problem & also road blocks for drink driving also affected PRCs earnings & as you know PRCs are so street smart that they will go where the monies is !....

So many of my cheongster buddies prefer to travel to DG or CP where they really can get 1st timers are the Ktv,etc...and value for $$$s !.....

Thanks for sharing,Bro !

Cheers !
Andyk

kelvin123456789
03-11-2008, 11:13 PM

sure o not??????

when is your last time visit LP????:)

andyk
08-01-2009, 10:51 PM
Juz had Happy Hours with my best buddy after a long while due travelling !

Due to lack of customers tonite,it seem liked there were lots of PRC gals but several gals that i have met last year ( forgot to remind my useless Mamasan not to bring them in the room but didn't expect them to be still around ! ) & mostly quite average looking PRCs !...Much preferred the Singers ( esp No.9 - Tang Tang - sweet looking & sings well ! ) & plan to have special arrangements to get her for next Happy Hour probably when all the PRC gals returned after their Lunar New Year holidays !....

Heard from my "regular gal" earlier that the business there have been really bad with most clients especially those big spenders from financial & oil sector cutting back business entertainment !....

But still there are some "big spenders" that will buy flowers for the singers from 30K to 50K....who are these guys ???...This is really a matter of pride because it's how much $$$s the guy is willing to throw !!!...

Anyway I'll definitely cut back on KTV this year due to the very tough conditions & earlier I juz couldn't find the "cheong mood liked the super nites last few years !!!"....And these days,there are only very average looking PRC Ktv gals so there's really no kick at all to cheong Ktv too much !!!....

So BROs,I suggest to "forget about Lido Palace" till mid or end of next month or U will be wasting your $$$ & time there !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

The Vet
09-01-2009, 03:36 PM
AndyK,

Boss from LP will be angry seeing your post.

andyk
09-01-2009, 04:59 PM
AndyK,

Boss from LP will be angry seeing your post.

=> Tis ok BRO,I met the boss & management staffs before in their Anniversary Golf & Dinner Event last year !....Anyway I only want to share a real & honest update to update BROs ( who have pm me on ktv cheong ) & my buddies & myself have always gave my best support to Lido Palace for about 25 years already because it's really a very exclusive upmarket ktv that U can bring your VIP clients to discuss biz deals & also if you want privacy !!!

=> But i highlighted & kept telling the Mamasan that "nite bookings & paying hrs to the gals is really outdated already & it should be butterfly all the way from happy hour & then we decide if we really want any bookings if we really liked the gal very much !!!

=> And their gal payment system are causing them to lose all the many pretty gals to other Ktvs across the road !...In the past years we can actually have a few rounds of selection but recent months maybe 1 or 2 rounds & all mostly average looking then how ???

Probably there are other "cheongsters" that also are Lido Palace fans but maybe inactive Samsters here so liked i said earlier we are here to share & update !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

ps.maybe the Boss will appreciate any fair & honest feedbacks than his clients dun feedback & never return there !!! ;)

poonani
09-01-2009, 05:50 PM
In the Delphi days , we needed Lido for Fls. Now the variety in Geylang and even on our FL forums is so wide, I don't have the time or money to try all.

Lido was good in the 90s (Mona days) because the girls (most from Ipoh, KL) were cocky, sassy and beautiful. You could joke with them whilst playing dice, and they always played hard to get. Not sure fuck type.

Also, football odds with the gangsters were easier and better than Singapore Pools now. (before where got Singapore Pools odds), and the stockmarket was so much easier. Does anyone remember T+7, wow we all invest (gamble) like millionaire.

Before, one shot minimum $500, sometimes $1,000. Now you just PM a brother, and can get for $80. I honestly don't appreciate the girl as much. Before have to book room at 5 star hotel. (No 81 then) Now I will never take a FL to Pan Pac, Hilton, Mandarin.

keen1
10-01-2009, 01:54 AM
I used to cheong this place a lot as well until I was posted to HK. Then I discovered motherland CHINA - amazing. But now I am back in Spore. I remember then the quality at LP was excellent. 6 out of 10 gals that were brought in one would sure be satisfied one. A couple of months ago revisited the place, found it to be so so only but still there were some gems. Only reason I go this place is because quality is 'perceived' to be better here. Not too familiar with other joints. Perhaps sexperienced bros here can bring me? :)

Don't mind cheonging with any bros who want to go together. be it LP, LV, TAM etc... PM me on next outing!!

andyk
03-03-2009, 08:04 AM
"Lido Palace Rocks Again !!!" - 2/3/09

It was almost 2 months that we were last there due to lack of pretty gals ! And it was also time to renew our drinks.Told ourselves not to have too high expectations of the gals ! And in case of any disappointment,then go home early !...

Our Mamasan M wanted to do her best & pre-arranged pretty SYT singers - AM ( i really like her very much !!! But too much time,hassle & $$$ needed to romance & follow her up ! :( ) & SF ( have huge boobs but not so SYT looking ! ).And we also selected from the beauty parade and we were happy that we found 2 GEMs - a beautiful ex-singer who i think sang much better than the current singers & each time she sang,i really thought it was the original singer singing ! Told she should cut a CD soon ! And the other sweet smiling SYT babe,tall model like with long legs that my hand was permantly resting on ! :D Only setback was her boobs was quite small ! But she made up with her hard work to match the other singers to entertain !

Overall we really enjoyed ourselves & glad it was finally "Happy Hour Nites @ Lido Palace !!!"

Cheers !!!
Andyk

peter88798
05-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Lido was good in the 90s (Mona days) because the girls (most from Ipoh, KL) were cocky, sassy and beautiful. You could joke with them whilst playing dice, and they always played hard to get. Not sure fuck type.

.Bro, i miss those days too! Sing jacky cheung and zhou hua jiang songs all nites with those malaysian babes....now can't catch up with jay chou song.....Guess we r abt same age, cheer for the gd old days.

andyk
06-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Heard that on wednesday nite that "there were many gals available but there was hardly any customers cheonging at Lido Palace"....the current financial crisis & stock market bloodbath this week is really killing KTV nite by nite !....Was earlier chatting with my close buddy about this & we agreed "that the cheong mood have really gone as we really don't know how much deeper this recession will go on !"....There was this CEO of a blue chip SGX listed co,he commented that "it will get even worst later this year !"....Damn scary !!! :mad:

andyk
30-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Hi ! Anyone heard this Hot Rumour - CEO - Listed CO aka "Property King" beat up Lido Palace gal & end up paying her $7K ???....Was he drunk or ???....:eek:

nsr250
30-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Hi ! Anyone heard this Hot Rumour - CEO - Listed CO aka "Property King" beat up Lido Palace gal & end up paying her $7K ???....Was he drunk or ???....:eek:Got such thing! Will check with the boss ah soh when i going down this wed with client.

andyk
30-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Got such thing! Will check with the boss ah soh when i going down this wed with client.

=> It may NOT have happened during the session in the ktv !...But anyway U can check it out !...Heard from my good buddy who was there last week for Happy Hours the Mamasan sat with him & his group for almost half the session with them !...Business must be really slow there !....Kindly update if there are any "pretty babes selection" there after your wed nite cheong as we have some bottles expiring soon ! Enjoy !!!

nsr250
30-03-2009, 11:07 AM
=> It may NOT have happened during the session in the ktv !...But anyway U can check it out !...Heard from my good buddy who was there last week for Happy Hours the Mamasan sat with him & his group for almost half the session with them !...Business must be really slow there !....Kindly update if there are any "pretty babes selection" there after your wed nite cheong as we have some bottles expiring soon ! Enjoy !!!yup,the business has been very slow for them, 2weeks ago when i was there,the boss ah soh told me he is prepare to lost at 1.5 million this yr....u can imagine how poor the business is.

andyk
30-03-2009, 11:13 AM
yup,the business has been very slow for them, 2weeks ago when i was there,the boss ah soh told me he is prepare to lost at 1.5 million this yr....u can imagine how poor the business is.

=> Since U know SOH well,why dun U tell him to have "Butterfly system" for the Nite Session ? Even Tianamen have changed to that now !!!...His "hanging flower" idea also untimely since the world is in a recession now !....Frankly i still rate Lido Palace as the most posh & no.1 KTV but sadly it's becoming more outdated because "most of the pretty babes are all across the road !!!"....And these days with the "police road blocks" most clients are damn scared to drink too much !!!....Thank god they have a good car jockey there !!!

andyk
05-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Got such thing! Will check with the boss ah soh when i going down this wed with client.

=> So BRO,how was your wed nite with your clients ? And what did Boss Soh tell U this time ?....As i have posted in my Las Vegas KTV thread,we met several gals from Lido Palace & they told us that the biz so bad that they need to hop over there to survive !....Hope U was not there for the Happy Hour session !....

andyk
10-04-2009, 04:08 PM
"Super Fun Nites @ Lido Palace Room.888 - 9/4/09"

Yesterday the nite session biz was very good & Lido Palace was really happening !!! ( Probably due the AV Raid @ L Vegas on wed nite )

Juz luv Room.888,it must be the most posh KTV room equipped with pool table,massage chair & very spacious with multiple screens ! But most important last nite babes / singer selection was excellent ! Recently we have been using a young PRC mamasan so she's hard working & really knows our taste well !....Juz luv the LP gals packaging ( dressing ) !...

Haiz ! Again i had to leave early for morning golf ! :( Anyway will follow up on this pretty Mongolian babe ( nice body to bonk too ! ) & this newly arrived singer !!! Juz before i left i saw this young Russian babe ! Damn...i LUV Lido Palace !!! :D

Happy Good Friday !!!
Andyk

popee16
11-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Total damged $$$?

andyk
11-04-2009, 11:30 AM
"Super Fun Nites @ Lido Palace Room.888 - 9/4/09"

Yesterday the nite session biz was very good & Lido Palace was really happening !!! ( Probably due the AV Raid @ L Vegas on wed nite )

Juz luv Room.888,it must be the most posh KTV room equipped with pool table,massage chair & very spacious with multiple screens ! But most important last nite babes / singer selection was excellent ! Recently we have been using a young PRC mamasan so she's hard working & really knows our taste well !....Juz luv the LP gals packaging ( dressing ) !...

Haiz ! Again i had to leave early for morning golf ! :( Anyway will follow up on this pretty Mongolian babe ( nice body to bonk too ! ) & this newly arrived singer !!! Juz before i left i saw this young Russian babe ! Damn...i LUV Lido Palace !!! :D

Happy Good Friday !!!
Andyk

=> Wanted to keep up the momentum at LP last nite but my PRC mamasan A pre-empt us that since it was holiday there was NO happy hour then there will be less babes working & only can select singers ! For their booking rate,we decided to cheong LV instead because our mamasan there was so confident that she could deliver GEMs there !!! Excellent decision !!! :D

Smeagol
11-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Was at legend Palace last nite (10 Apr).... only few rooms occupied.....ladies supply way more than demand. Maybe perhaps Lido Palace's system of hourly booking became a turn off for the ladies...... butterflying stil better and more flexi for them.

andyk
11-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Was at legend Palace last nite (10 Apr).... only few rooms occupied.....ladies supply way more than demand. Maybe perhaps Lido Palace's system of hourly booking became a turn off for the ladies...... butterflying stil better and more flexi for them.

=> BRO,can U share your ratings for the Babes @ LPPC ? Maybe after wed AV raid @ LV,some gals are temp move over there ! It's been quite a long time ago that i was there !...Think they still have not start Happy Hour ?.... Anyway good that we decided to have a Nite Out last nite !...Same situation @ LV ! :D

Smeagol
11-04-2009, 09:11 PM
=> BRO,can U share your ratings for the Babes @ LPPC ? Maybe after wed AV raid @ LV,some gals are temp move over there ! It's been quite a long time ago that i was there !...Think they still have not start Happy Hour ?.... Anyway good that we decided to have a Nite Out last nite !...Same situation @ LV ! :D

Sorry bro.... it's been a while since I step into Apollo scene... therefore it will not be right for me to rate LPPC relative to Apollo ones. Also the my rating of a joint's quality is based on accumulated experiences. I've only been there 4x... not right for be to pass judgment/rating so soon.

FYI, LPPC has started Happy hours, but I think the ladies preferred joint for HH is still TAM. :)

andyk
21-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Even though with the stock market rally,the business @ LP still bad last week !....Think the Singers waiting for customers to hang flowers can barely survive !....Was introduced to this new Singer - XX who just arrived few days ago !...( Bro Warbird - please take note ! :D ) - she's tall & beautiful ( she was Ms.Chengdu 2005 )....and there were other pretty babes that i told Mamasan to mark down for future LP sessions ! :)

DO_YOU_BJ
21-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Was introduced to this new Singer - XX who just arrived few days ago !...( Bro Warbird - please take note ! :D ) - she's tall & beautiful ( she was Ms.Chengdu 2005 )....and there were other pretty babes that i told Mamasan to mark down for future LP sessions ! :)

WAT????????????????????
Damn, Chengdu babes me fav.......................................
Mai tooz liao....1st on my list.
But of cos, see only la, must let bro warbird decide 1st hor....hehehehe
Bro Andyk, any idea wats her name?
Can PM me is not convenient.
Is this the one?
This is Ms Chengdu 2005
http://lightmatters.smugmug.com/photos/33780474_P2Vum-O-1.jpg
If so then no need liao hehehehe

Smeagol
21-04-2009, 07:14 PM
ChengDu, SzeChuan gers... worst of the lot!!! very greedy one!!!! HuangChao got plenty of them..... go try!!! ha ha

The Miss Chengdu in the pic not very swee leh, face shape odd, eyes too big for the face and nose flat flat.

Thought the one at the back look better.....hmmm talking about the one at the back, she looks kinda familiar???

K9696
21-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Even though with the stock market rally,the business @ LP still bad last week !....Think the Singers waiting for customers to hang flowers can barely survive !....Was introduced to this new Singer - XX who just arrived few days ago !...( Bro Warbird - please take note ! :D ) - she's tall & beautiful ( she was Ms.Chengdu 2005 )....and there were other pretty babes that i told Mamasan to mark down for future LP sessions ! :)

Yes, mkt rally - only a handful pple strike gold.. especially now the mkt
is unpredictable...;)

DO_YOU_BJ
21-04-2009, 11:33 PM
ChengDu, SzeChuan gers... worst of the lot!!! very greedy one!!!!
The Miss Chengdu in the pic not very swee leh, face shape odd, eyes too big for the face and nose flat flat.

Their weakness is their greed, that's Y i like to play their weakness into submission hehehehe
Ya, nothing great about this pic that Y at the bottom i mentioned, if its her, no need liao lol

Firestarter
22-04-2009, 12:58 AM
ChengDu, SzeChuan gers... worst of the lot!!! very greedy one!!!! HuangChao got plenty of them..... go try!!! ha ha

Thought the one at the back look better.....hmmm talking about the one at the back, she looks kinda familiar???

Yes, the one behind looks familiar... :)

andyk
22-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Their weakness is their greed, that's Y i like to play their weakness into submission hehehehe
Ya, nothing great about this pic that Y at the bottom i mentioned, if its her, no need liao lol

=> Sorry guys for the late response ! So busy & tough these days to secure business orders !!! :mad:

Fyi - she's NOT that gal in the post / image ! She's a tall,fair & pretty !....Anyway i have PM U already her name in case you are heading to LP !....;)

DO_YOU_BJ
22-04-2009, 03:22 PM
=> Sorry guys for the late response ! So busy & tough these days to secure business orders !!! :mad:

Fyi - she's NOT that gal in the post / image ! She's a tall,fair & pretty !....Anyway i have PM U already her name in case you are heading to LP !....;)

Then info given to you not rite liao lor
Cos the pic was Ms Chengdu 05
Since not the one in the pic, ok will go check it out!

ranking
22-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Miss chengdu also came to sg to freelance.....:eek:
Sg is really a gold mine for prcs....

andyk
22-04-2009, 04:32 PM

=> Hey Bro,
Let me ask you,if U and your buddies were in LP and the Mamasan introduced you to this pretty PRC who is Ms.Chengdu or Beijing,etc...do you think U will must insist for hard copy details or any photos of her with crown on her head,etc before you allow her to sit with you ??? :D

Of course,we have a look at her & if she really attracts you,then you just give her the benefit of the doubt...and just have a great time & enjoy the nite with her !...Anyway i have no intentions to "bao" her so she's just "Today Special or Latest Arrival" for me as always !!! :D

DO_YOU_BJ
22-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Hey Bro,
Let me ask you,if U and your buddies were in LP and the Mamasan introduced you to this pretty PRC who is Ms.Chengdu or Beijing,etc...do you think U will must insist for hard copy details or any photos of her with crown on her head,etc before you allow her to sit with you ??? :D
Bro AndyK, to be honest, Yes, I will go check & find out if what she claims is true!
My mummies all know, lie to me equals F wif me, like that sure luan one wan
No mamasan will sit next to me or in my room TCSS and act like silly.
To date, i have not met a mummy at any nite joint who dare lie to me about anything unless i didnt bother to check hahaha
Maybe you and your kakis all nice guy la bro...guess i am more serious type.

Of course,we have a look at her & if she really attracts you,then you just give her the benefit of the doubt...and just have a great time & enjoy the nite with her !...Anyway i have no intentions to "bao" her so she's just "Today Special or Latest Arrival" for me as always !!! :D
For me, nitescene no such thing as benefit of a doubt. Cos its all nottin bout doubts.....nottin real la

Anyway, my 1st stop in sillypore is LP woohoo
Or maybe i call my other singer WW there to ask hehehehe'
If she is, then inside news always more joon!

andyk
22-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Bro AndyK, to be honest, Yes, I will go check & find out if what she claims is true!
My mummies all know, lie to me equals F wif me, like that sure luan one wan
No mamasan will sit next to me or in my room TCSS and act like silly.
To date, i have not met a mummy at any nite joint who dare lie to me about anything unless i didnt bother to check hahaha
Maybe you and your kakis all nice guy la bro...guess i am more serious type.

=> Of course if the mamasan lied or overcharge us just once,she'll be history !...In LP we have used different set of mamasan & papasans so once they are under performing,we will change to the one that's the most hardworking to serve us the best !!!....So we are not really that nice & also very service about getting our money's worth !!!....

For me, nitescene no such thing as benefit of a doubt. Cos its all nottin bout doubts.....nottin real la

=> Of course,if after 10mins the gal is a "turn off" then we will request the mamasan to "remove the gal & get new gals"....Really think the mamasans will understand that if they ever make any mistakes,they will lose our various groups of buddies !!! And more to gain if they serve us well with the best & latest babes !!!....

Anyway, my 1st stop in sillypore is LP woohoo
Or maybe i call my other singer WW there to ask hehehehe'
If she is, then inside news always more joon!

=> Will definitely look forward to your FR on your LP cheong !!! :D ps.please read my replies => in the above box !.........

Smeagol
22-04-2009, 10:40 PM
=> In LP we have used different set of mamasan & papasans so once they are under performing,we will change to the one that's the most hardworking to serve us the best !!!....So we are not really that nice & also very service about getting our money's worth !!!....

That only works if you guys are regular spenders. If one month come only once and open 1 bottle, PPS, MMS may not even want to "hiu" us :p

andyk
22-04-2009, 11:31 PM
That only works if you guys are regular spenders. If one month come only once and open 1 bottle, PPS, MMS may not even want to "hiu" us :p

=> In the current bad times...every corner you walk in LP,you will bumped into the PPS & MMS & they will be smilingly greet U !....The business is already so bad there that their weekly takings have shrank so much,U think they really can afford NOT to "hiu" U ???....:rolleyes:

Smeagol
22-04-2009, 11:51 PM
=> In the current bad times...every corner you walk in LP,you will bumped into the PPS & MMS & they will be smilingly greet U !....The business is already so bad there that their weekly takings have shrank so much,U think they really can afford NOT to "hiu" U ???....:rolleyes:

Well smilling's not gonna get them any business. huh huh...... many months since I stepped into Lido..... didn't know it's that bad. :p

DO_YOU_BJ
23-04-2009, 01:03 AM
=> Of course if the mamasan lied or overcharge us just once,she'll be history !...In LP we have used different set of mamasan & papasans so once they are under performing,we will change to the one that's the most hardworking to serve us the best !!!....So we are not really that nice & also very service about getting our money's worth !!!....

=> Of course,if after 10mins the gal is a "turn off" then we will request the mamasan to "remove the gal & get new gals"....Really think the mamasans will understand that if they ever make any mistakes,they will lose our various groups of buddies !!! And more to gain if they serve us well with the best & latest babes !!!....

Ah.......bro Andy, wats most important is at the end of the day, happy is the objective.
To me, mms or pps nottin more than the pimps lol so i dun really give a F about them
Also, in such joints, only spenders will actually have the ability to cheong often.
It wud be real silly of a mms or pps to offend and loose a strong ricebowl of his/hers.
Maybe i'm lucky, cos all the MMS i used are still in service today shud i go to their joints....they do many other things, intel la, even cook dinner we go their house makan, tell u which singer or WL there easy or no one up yet type...guess for me, it has already surpassed the clientele level, all are very close and like family liao

Well smilling's not gonna get them any business. huh huh...... many months since I stepped into Lido..... didn't know it's that bad. :p

Bro Smeagol, most if not all the major joints all affected liao
From what i heard from the grapevine, LP, LV, TAM, Mirage, DC all affected.
There are some that has less than 3 tables of clients in a night.

Firestarter
23-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Bro Smeagol, most if not all the major joints all affected liao
From what i heard from the grapevine, LP, LV, TAM, Mirage, DC all affected.
There are some that has less than 3 tables of clients in a night.

Wow... which place has less than 3 tables???

Smeagol
24-04-2009, 07:52 AM
it has already surpassed the clientele level, all are very close and like family liao

So when you coming back?? I wanna meet your family...huh huh huh :D

DO_YOU_BJ
24-04-2009, 01:46 PM
So when you coming back?? I wanna meet your family...huh huh huh :D

Family???
Sigh, complicated complicated hahahahahaha

Smeagol
24-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Family???
Sigh, complicated complicated hahahahahaha

what can be more complicated?? 2 yrs back I even bonked a mamasan who was in her mid 40s!!! My gawd what was I thinking then. She still sms and bugging me until today!!! :eek:

DO_YOU_BJ
24-04-2009, 02:31 PM
what can be more complicated?? 2 yrs back I even bonked a mamasan who was in her mid 40s!!! My gawd what was I thinking then. She still sms and bugging me until today!!! :eek:

hahaha ok ok, u r my idol as of immediate effect.
I CONFIRM not as complicated as you...wahahaha...errrrrr oso dun intend to be lol

andyk
24-04-2009, 02:42 PM

=> OMG !...what happened,BRO ? Too much drinks or lust for matured women ?....Toy boy wannabe ? :D....

Smeagol
24-04-2009, 02:47 PM
=> OMG !...what happened,BRO ? Too much drinks or lust for matured women ?....Toy boy wannabe ? :D....

When I am horny, I fcuk anything that moves
Wanna join my party someday :)

aki9
24-04-2009, 03:18 PM
http://http://s667.photobucket.com/albums/vv31/aki9abc/?action=view&current=1-MimiSueMorgan1.jpg

Sue Ng Soek Lin

shanshen
24-04-2009, 03:53 PM

wah! anything that moves..that's freaking scary..including insets and fishes beside animals..wah kor....got to cover backside if u gets drunk..kekeke:D

andyk
24-04-2009, 09:01 PM

=> U are a wild ANIMAL,BRO !!! Thank U for your invitation but me Uncle already so now need KC then can bonk the babe with lusty feelings !!! And also much prefer pretty SYTs only !!! :D

Cum_Luver
24-04-2009, 09:12 PM
2 yrs back I even bonked a mamasan who was in her mid 40s!!!

bro Smeagol,
like that very dangerous le.
like i always said,you are the man la.

Smeagol
24-04-2009, 10:56 PM
=> U are a wild ANIMAL,BRO !!! Thank U for your invitation but me Uncle already so now need KC then can bonk the babe with lusty feelings !!! And also much prefer pretty SYTs only !!! :D

bro Smeagol,
like that very dangerous le.

Not to worry, not to worry.. that was me years ago. Now also uncle status. Like you, no KC no interest in bedding them.

But unlike you.....my lust is ignited by "attractive" women....... and attractive women can come from rather wide age range. No underage kiddies though.:)

andyk
25-04-2009, 07:50 AM

=> Yesterday i have a spa & dinner date with her...juz to follow up to get to know her better !...KC & falling in "lust" with her already ! She speaks well because she was working in the property co and also was a catwalk model before coming over here.And she told me to check her photos in a website...and request my help if she can find any part time model work as she find it very boring working as a singer now ! While chatting i really can't help by sleeping glances at the shape of her boobs !....and her beautiful eyes !....Damn...felt horny all nite after the date & will work on bedding her soon !!! :D

DO_YOU_BJ
25-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Ahhh....roger roger you MSG noted hehe
All da best dude

andyk
25-04-2009, 04:49 PM
All da best dude

=> No sweat Bro,as long as she's "not taken off the Ktv market" she's still "public property"....so if you are heading to LP soon,please request your mamasan to introduce XX ( will PM U her No in LP ) to you to have a look & check if we have similar taste !...Then we end up are "Bros-in hole"...And if next week there are new arrivals,i may changed my mind again & again...Will always be in the "hunting" mode !!! :D

Smeagol
25-04-2009, 05:28 PM
=> Yesterday i have a spa & dinner date with her

Once did the same with another singer. We went to the one at Shangrila Sentosa. Fancy cosy joint but lousy massage. Waste of money.

Did you have a good one? Mind sharing the joint's name/location?:)

andyk
25-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Once did the same with another singer. We went to the one at Shangrila Sentosa. Fancy cosy joint but lousy massage. Waste of money.

Did you have a good one? Mind sharing the joint's name/location?:)

=> Bro,U got PM !....Have shared my "secret hangout" with U !!! If any babe that U liked to find out if they are really "comfortable" with U,then this place will be a good test because there's a cosy private room that both of U need to be naked during massage ( on different massage bed )....At first she may take a shower first and she'll be naked in the satin bath robe provided...and later stripped off but face down....but later after the massage session & both masseur left the room....maybe if U are lucky then.....;)

DO_YOU_BJ
25-04-2009, 06:18 PM
=> Bro,U got PM !....Have shared my "secret hangout" with U !!! If any babe that U liked to find out if they are really "comfortable" with U,then this place will be a good test because there's a cosy private room that both of U need to be naked during massage ( on different massage bed )....At first she may take a shower first and she'll be naked in the satin bath robe provided...and later stripped off but face down....but later after the massage session & both masseur left the room....maybe if U are lucky then.....;)

Yup, The Spa in Shang are all like that.
Wif a couple room where shower & dressing room is behind a CLOSED sliding door. Even the disposable undies for Male and Female all in the same room.
Good good choice.
Shud book a room upstairs then after the spa, go up & complete the job......
99.99% success rate...have never failed me....hehehehehe
The 0.01% was due to......after heading back up too room, her fucking PERIOD came!
That's Y must be Golden Circle Member hehehehehe

Smeagol
25-04-2009, 08:06 PM
she'll be naked in the satin bath robe provided...and later stripped off but face down....but later after the massage session & both masseur left the room....maybe if U are lucky then.....;)

You the can.. very brave. First time jio them go spa already corner them until both of you almost (or perhaps already) naked.

I don't think I would wanna attempt this strategy so soon... huh huh. If these chicks are open to sleeping around... I guess it fine. But if not... this encounter may cause them to be very uncomfortable and future meetings may be awkward...... huh huh

Beside... most of the prc girls I know prefer the TCM type of tuina. There's a decent one at Ang Mo Kio Ave 10. Clean TCM tuina massage, herbal foot bath, full bath, cupping, scrapping, fire treatment.... all have. There's another good TCM along chai chee...... tuina is solid but lately very crowded and service very rude. These are TCM joints lah..... not the cozy lux type of spa.

DO_YOU_BJ
25-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Bro Smeagol, I guess bro Andy's intention is to bring her there to song song.........and also leave an impression.....
Then after, hopefully she can repay in kind and also make him song song wahahahaha

Smeagol
25-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Yup, The Spa in Shang are all like that.

Shud book a room upstairs then after the spa, go up & complete the job......
99.99% success rate...have never failed me....hehehehehe

The 0.01% was due to......after heading back up too room, her fucking PERIOD came!
That's Y must be Golden Circle Member hehehehehe

Yeah the spa is fancy by massage sux. Think the other spas in Sentosa are better. Anyway.... it nice to get away from the city and enjoy some private moment with a pretty face in a cosy lux environment. Don't have too high hopes for a good power massage.

Since all the way to Sentosa... of course include the room lah. One of the package also include complimentary bottle of wine and a couple spa session. Some tips..... insist on getting high floor facing the sea. If possible get the ones on the extremet right end (with u looking towards the sea)of the hotel building. You'll get a panoramic view of the sea, you'll get a bigger balcony, and from that end of the hotel, you can even see the song of the sea fireworks every night. Imagine you and your babe, relaxed in your bath robes, enjoying the complimentary wine together at the balcony, enjoying the panoramic view and fireworks just top it all..... ha ha how's that.

Bedded 2 singers there leow :p

One night was clubing with her at Lunar, after one bottle of wine, she INSISTED that we go Sentosa Shangri-la. Expensive taste..... crazy women, did it at the balcony 5am!!!:eek:

The onther one, actually 买全场 just to spend a night with her. She's the only one that I really LOVED :)

Ahhhh those were the good days when economy was GOOD.... now cannot be so extravagant leow.

Assuming the average lady has a 28day cycle and bleeds for 4days. The probability is actually approx 15%

what's "That's Y must be Golden Circle Member hehehehehe" explain leh

DO_YOU_BJ
25-04-2009, 08:47 PM
what's "That's Y must be Golden Circle Member hehehehehe" explain leh

Ahh......that balcony, so many memories on those balconies...hehehehehehe
But i hate the aircon, like can never get cold enuff wan!
Golden Circle is a by invitation only membership to patrons who regularly travel and stay in their hotel chains world wide!
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts | Golden Circle Guest Recognition Programme (http://www.shangri-la.com/en/corporate/goldencircle)

andyk
25-04-2009, 08:59 PM
You the can.. very brave. First time jio them go spa already corner them until both of you almost (or perhaps already) naked.

I don't think I would wanna attempt this strategy so soon... huh huh. If these chicks are open to sleeping around... I guess it fine. But if not... this encounter may cause them to be very uncomfortable and future meetings may be awkward...... huh huh

Beside... most of the prc girls I know prefer the TCM type of tuina. There's a decent one at Ang Mo Kio Ave 10. Clean TCM tuina massage, herbal foot bath, full bath, cupping, scrapping, fire treatment.... all have. There's another good TCM along chai chee...... tuina is solid but lately very crowded and service very rude. These are TCM joints lah..... not the cozy lux type of spa.

=> Of course when i first meet them, i'll asked them if they are keen on massage,they told me they luv it very much Of course i need to have follow up action or else it's lip service only ! And i even told them ahead about the place & menu...So when i'm in the mood & timing is good for both of us,then juz go with the flow....trust your gut feel !....Btw by now U should have seen their website,it's a tasteful & classy joint & both us will have our own massuer in the cosy room so there will be no naughty stuffs allow there !!!....Usually i must be very shagged from super ktv nites & early morning golf that i badly need a rubdown so far fortunately i won't have hard on when the massuer pulled down my satin shorts !....And i know of other Spas that have couple rooms where U can have a quickie,then request for your massage....And the TCM type,i also have...but never bring my gals there...because in my past thread i had a "special relationship" with my masseur there ! So this Spa that i have shared with U is definitely my favourite as i have fond memories there !!! :D

=> Finally those babes that i know that can be bonk easily,i really dun think i need to waste time & $$$s to bring them there for massage,we juz need to check in a hotel & have a good time together !...This place i shared is strictly for those babes that need some pursuit type & both of us would liked to have some kinda of short term love or lusty relationship !!! :)

andyk
07-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Few nites ago i called MMS and she was at home because she told she had no clients that nite ! Told me there were not many new gals or gals selection !....

And last nite my good buddy who was there for HH updated me that it was confirmed that there's poor selection & both MMS & asst MMS could join them in the room almost whole HH session since there were hardly any biz !!!...

It's really sad that with stock market rally there were no big celebration or happening there !!!....

poonani
07-05-2009, 03:30 PM
The volume of trades only average. Gap up in morning - how to make money.

We all lose so much last year - make $1,000 already call it a day, better take profit and surf net.

I was always a supporter of Lido and Tiananmen years back (10?), but that was before FL Dome 2 and Geylang exploded with stock.

Who knows, with the closure of Geylang maybe have to venture back, but how to spend $2,000 when we make less than that in a day now.

andyk
07-05-2009, 03:44 PM
The volume of trades only average. Gap up in morning - how to make money.

We all lose so much last year - make $1,000 already call it a day, better take profit and surf net.

I was always a supporter of Lido and Tiananmen years back (10?), but that was before FL Dome 2 and Geylang exploded with stock.

Who knows, with the closure of Geylang maybe have to venture back, but how to spend $2,000 when we make less than that in a day now.

=> After heavy losses during the Dot Com era...i sweared that i'll never enter the stock market again !!!...Several of my good buddies have PRC linked stocks that became ZERO !!! And recent stock rally have helped some stocks surfaced from deep in the longkang water !!!....And some serious active players totally missed this rally !!!....It's really very tough to make $$$ from the stock market !!! Maybe U make 100K...then the stock market will take back 250K in return !!!..........

Anyway U haven't missed so much in both Tam & LP,BRO !!! And these days the KTV cheong mood is almost totally gone !!!....Will go there only if my close BROs or important Clients want to cheong !!!...And same for me,it's more fun to discover any SYT GEM FLs here !!! :D

K9696
07-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Few nites ago i called MMS and she was at home because she told she had no clients that nite ! Told me there were not many new gals or gals selection !....

And last nite my good buddy who was there for HH updated me that it was confirmed that there's poor selection & both MMS & asst MMS could join them in the room almost whole HH session since there were hardly any biz !!!...

It's really sad that with stock market rally there were no big celebration or happening there !!!....

Bro, despite the Rally in the Shares mkt, look at STI from 1700 to 2240 now.
Who dares to Cheong!
Only FundMgr and the houses there to push, > This is traders mkt.
We called - Who Dares Win..
Win take and Eat....:D
Chinese saying.. 见好就收。

roamersg
23-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Spoke to MMS who work both here and Mirage, said biggest thing that dropped business at these places (and the other Havelock places) was many Japanese companies stopped paying for KTV outings and so some of their top customers now have to pay out of own pocket. Said this especially hit Mirage--as their location right next to many good Japanese restaurants and so especially popular with Japanese--and Lido--because this was the top of the top end and so Japanese liked to entertain with bosses there

Commented in HJF thread that the singer hall here is pretty nice, worth a visit for very nice environment and listen some songs, limited pressure from managers, tho the size of flowers can be intimidating

andyk
15-06-2009, 11:19 PM
All da best dude

=> Hi BRO DO_YOU_BJ,

Was earlier @ LP for HH....latest update : The Singer ( No.13 ) from Chengdu have already left ( 6 months contract )....Our Mamasan introduced a new Singer ( No.28 ) from Shenyang...juz arrived a week ago...she have potential - slim,tall & pretty face ! U liked ? Check her out with your regular Mamasans !....Also sat with me was this Chongqing babe - Lily...not SYT but fun to be with....cured my stiff neck by her massaging !..Very entertaining !!!...

Even though LP HH biz is not that hot & HH Babes parade are not that many...we always have a super fun time there !!!...

And still think LP have the most pretty Singers !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

roamersg
16-06-2009, 06:26 AM
And still think LP have the most pretty Singers !!!

AndyK, I do like LP for the combo of ambience, singers and singer-managers, but suggest you do a Middle Road walk too, so you can stop by Cleopatra, Huangchao, and Dynasty and check out their singers. I would rank Cleopatra higher for # pretty singers, but you might wait until they move (hopefully by July) as you won't like their current, dingy premises. That said, you only need 1 or 2 pretty ones at a HFJ to keep one happy and agree LP can provide that!

andyk
16-06-2009, 09:04 AM
AndyK, I do like LP for the combo of ambience, singers and singer-managers, but suggest you do a Middle Road walk too, so you can stop by Cleopatra, Huangchao, and Dynasty and check out their singers. I would rank Cleopatra higher for # pretty singers, but you might wait until they move (hopefully by July) as you won't like their current, dingy premises. That said, you only need 1 or 2 pretty ones at a HFJ to keep one happy and agree LP can provide that!

=> Thanks for the "heads up !" BRO !
Have BROs who are also regulars at the places U mentioned & they have invited me before...but i think U understand that "once U are so familiar with your hang out place,it's hard to switch...and every visit,there are new arrivals to surprise U & always keep your interest & urge up !!! :D

As for the Singers,our Mamasan always try her best to select the latest & prettiest for special arranged HH session or as dinner companions..( luv their SYT dressing vs their stage wear ! )

Cheers !!!
Andyk

andyk
24-06-2009, 01:19 AM

=> BRO Roamersg,there was definitely NO market downturn @ LP earlier ! The singer show was most entertaining !!! And the singers from our room had $1000 HF banner hanging left right left right !....One cheongster probably gave away $10 - 15K....Liked he was not throwing away his $$$s fast enough !!! :confused:

andyk
24-06-2009, 03:41 PM
"Super Fun Nites @ Lido Palace Room.234 - 22/6/09"

Our buddy's regular mamasan suggested that we switch from Room.111 to this Room.234 because there was ( small ) side window looking at the stage ( wc i really thought it was a really a waste of $$$ !!! ) there was no one interested to use the pool table ! And since it was nite out with close buddies & not entertaining clients,it was really too spacious to chat & joke !

Probably the only consolation was i really liked the Nite Session Babes Selection very much !!! Last nite there were several tall,leggy,well dressed,fair-skinned pretty babes ( BRO WARBIRD,please take note !!! ) & also several pretty singers too !!! ;)

Was introduced to this tall,sexy ( student ) babe from Qingdao - Kat...She's a beauty with brains type but that made her quite outspoken ! ( If i do bonk her,i'll definitely spank her butt !!! ) Enjoyed her company very much but....actually told her that she look liked a "potential young tai tai !"...But she told me if U work in the KTV,the likely chances will probably be "mistress"...and she's not interested in that at all !...As the nite flow,we became more cosy with each other...since the room was damn cold,then can used the excuse to rubbed her arms & legs to keep her warm ! And also kissed her gently on her neck & face in a romantic manner !

And last nite looking at how much $$$ given to the Singers during the HF session,there was really no recession !!!...One of buddy happily parted with several thousands since these singers earlier were liked bees buzzing around my "honey buddy" in our room !!! :D

kelvin123456789
24-06-2009, 03:54 PM
=> BRO Roamersg,there was definitely NO market downturn @ LP earlier ! The singer show was most entertaining !!! And the singers from our room had $1000 HF banner hanging left right left right !....One cheongster probably gave away $10 - 15K....Liked he was not throwing away his $$$s fast enough !!! :confused:

really boh....just been there yesterday nite.....so much diff with previous......

market not good....:D

andyk
01-07-2009, 05:42 PM
"FR On Happy Hours - 30/5/09" - ( PART.1 )

After a really humid afternoon on the Golf Course,I was so happy when my good buddy suggested that we meet up for drinks ! Of course after our exchange of sms definitely affected my focus on my game & thank god the bets was not too heavy !!!....

Told my good buddy that i'll raced down the ECP after that game & requested him & our regular Mamasan to pre-select any pretty babes for me !...Damn i have never shower & drove so fast !!! :D

Was so glad that there was this tall fair-skinned smiling babe ( from Shenyang ) waiting for me in the room !....and my good buddy with his regular gal with him !

Actually it was good because last nite the babes selection was poor & limited ! And i felt the business there was quite slow too !!!....Maybe affected by stock mkt correction ?

Anyway juz got to make the best out of my options there ! So got to know my gal better as the nite flow...lots of GFE !!! Told me that she only started work 2 months ago...A potential GEM that could also speak & sing Nihongo...since she studied that & also had a Nihonjin BF before...Her white skirt was so short that really show off her beautiful fair skinned long legs & also tiny black panty !...Her low cut blouse reveal her cleavage tastefully !...Since we were chatting so closely liked "lovers"...i couldn't help kissing her lovely lips !...Juz luv it when she behave so shyly !!! :D

Somehow when U have really enjoyable time,the time passes so fast & next thing we noticed it was 10pm already !!!....

To be continued - "Super Fun Nites Las Vegas D' Palace thread"......

roamersg
05-07-2009, 12:42 AM
My hands legs not fast enough! I had a quick bite at the chinese restaurant in the buiding as I was early for our session at TAM. When I got to ground floor a gorgeous girl walked into the elevator, casually dressed but with a shirt opened up to reveal wonderful cleavage. I'm guessing w/o heels she'd be around 167-169, overall looked like Dongbei, very much type I like. This was around 645, so I guess she was going to Lido HH. But as I had booking at LV, I didn't say anything to her. But then I thought "she's one of the prettiest I've seen around Havelock, nothing to lose if at least get her number for future so went back up to Lido, but ladies there had no idea who I was talking about. Ahhh, my stupidity for not having quicker reflexes!

andyk
05-07-2009, 08:05 AM
My hands legs not fast enough! I had a quick bite at the chinese restaurant in the buiding as I was early for our session at TAM. When I got to ground floor a gorgeous girl walked into the elevator, casually dressed but with a shirt opened up to reveal wonderful cleavage. I'm guessing w/o heels she'd be around 167-169, overall looked like Dongbei, very much type I like. This was around 645, so I guess she was going to Lido HH. But as I had booking at LV, I didn't say anything to her. But then I thought "she's one of the prettiest I've seen around Havelock, nothing to lose if at least get her number for future so went back up to Lido, but ladies there had no idea who I was talking about. Ahhh, my stupidity for not having quicker reflexes!

=> Wahaha BRO,from the above,it's really hard to know who she is...because there several tall,sexy babes that are working the Nite Session & less during HH...so U may be disappointed unless U contact her early to let her know that U will be there !!!...

And some pretty Singers are also willing to work during HH but their tips will be min $200...probably better than meeting them during Nite Session...when U come in your room for 10 -15 mins & U pay them $150...or they request U to hang flower for them later !...:D

roamersg
05-07-2009, 08:31 AM
And some pretty Singers are also willing to work during HH but their tips will be min $200...probably better than meeting them during Nite Session...when U come in your room for 10 -15 mins & U pay them $150...or they request U to hang flower for them later !...:D
Thanks Andyk, I admit I couldn't remember enough details about her to be more specific, only recalled very nice figure and good cleavage (and normally I am not a tits man, B cup is good for me) and nice, non-greasy face. Saw her too few seconds.
Thought she was better than all the singers, but I'm sure that's only because I saw her for too few seconds. I've definitely hung singers in past and then been slightly disappointed when they sit next to me. As for hanging there, seems many bros who bring singers during SH hang $1000, as often they point to camera after hanging those crowns. I once started to pursue a singer there but gave up both bc she seemed too hesitant but also the consistency of large hangings there told me it would be too expensive given my own hours are not so late and so hard to spend time with singers

andyk
05-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Thanks Andyk, I admit I couldn't remember enough details about her to be more specific, only recalled very nice figure and good cleavage (and normally I am not a tits man, B cup is good for me) and nice, non-greasy face. Saw her too few seconds.
Thought she was better than all the singers, but I'm sure that's only because I saw her for too few seconds. I've definitely hung singers in past and then been slightly disappointed when they sit next to me. As for hanging there, seems many bros who bring singers during SH hang $1000, as often they point to camera after hanging those crowns. I once started to pursue a singer there but gave up both bc she seemed too hesitant but also the consistency of large hangings there told me it would be too expensive given my own hours are not so late and so hard to spend time with singers

=> BRO,i personally think that "if any BRO would liked to pursuit any Singers,it's a waste of both time & $$$s because U only can enjoy a "very short window - when they juz arrived & are unknowns or have no idea how the market situation works ! But being street smart PRCs or tutored by their good sisters...and mostly to survive & compete...the hunger to earn lots S$$$s during their contract...U may only end up as one of the multiple ATM a/cs !!!"....So at best -"enjoy her while it last or if U can discover her weakness & U have the $$$s to enjoy her,then go for it !!!"....

Anyway,this days..i think the Singers are really nothing compared to the past...because some really are not trained & can't sing at all !...Only banking on their pretty looks to charm !!!...Few years ago i met this PRC Singer - Amanda from Shenyang there !...OMG ! She was truly so beautiful & sing so well...The type that can make U lose your mind over !....Managed to over enjoyed her that nite !....Because after that a very rich Tow Kay paid off her contract & baoed her !!!....Actually LP is a "play or hunting ground for the the Rich & Famous ( liked the Hotel Owner - OBS )...so there's no chance to match their wealth !....So at best we go there from time to time & enjoy those "moments"...and go with the flow !!!

Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk :)

MoralEpitome
05-07-2009, 11:12 AM
=> BRO,i personally think that "if any BRO would liked to pursuit any Singers,it's a waste of both time & $$$s because U only can enjoy a "very short window - when they juz arrived & are unknowns or have no idea how the market situation works ! But being street smart PRCs or tutored by their good sisters...and mostly to survive & compete...the hunger to earn lots S$$$s during their contract...U may only end up as one of the multiple ATM a/cs !!!"....So at best -"enjoy her while it last or if U can discover her weakness & U have the $$$s to enjoy her,then go for it !!!"....

Anyway,this days..i think the Singers are really nothing compared to the past...because some really are not trained & can't sing at all !...Only banking on their pretty looks to charm !!!...Few years ago i met this PRC Singer - Amanda from Shenyang there !...OMG ! She was truly so beautiful & sing so well...The type that can make U lose your mind over !....Managed to over enjoyed her that nite !....Because after that a very rich Tow Kay paid off her contract & baoed her !!!....Actually LP is a "play or hunting ground for the the Rich & Famous ( liked the Hotel Owner - OBS )...so there's no chance to match their wealth !....So at best we go there from time to time & enjoy those "moments"...and go with the flow !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I tot you are the rich towkay????hehehe

nacho
05-07-2009, 01:05 PM

Happy Sunday !!!

Well said from a season player

roamersg
06-07-2009, 09:56 AM
=> BRO,i personally think that "if any BRO would liked to pursuit any Singers,it's a waste of both time & $$$s because U only can enjoy a "very short window - when they juz arrived & are unknowns or have no idea how the market situation works ! ....Actually LP is a "play or hunting ground for the the Rich & Famous ( liked the Hotel Owner - OBS )...so there's no chance to match their wealth !

Wow didn't know even OBS would cheong there! Agree completely HFJs bad places for just trying to find young bonking partners from both time and $ perspective, and that LP perhaps one of the worst to do so. The top 10% Havelock KTV girls are prettier than almost every single singer. But there are alot of HFJs so you might find a decent gf without always hanging big. I previously twice had singers as gf. Both times wasn't cheap, but then not as much as others are talking about for Bao-ing a TAM/LP KTV girl either (but I didn't bao them, they both still worked every nite w few exceptions where I took them out). In terms of why I did, just happened to have good feelings. But I do prefer KTVs over HFJ, and today most singers I know it's more just as friends as right now feeling or looks not good enough to warrant the investment that singer requires.

andyk
28-07-2009, 11:27 PM
"Happy Hour @ LP - 28/7/09"

Have been awhile since we last here @ LP & we thought we really need to take a LV break !

Arrived early & was waiting for my good buddy @ the Hotel Lobby & actually i really wanted to have a good look @ all the babes arriving for work & i noted most were in the mid 20s vs pretty SYTs at LV !...So i thought i better change my mindset to adapt to enjoy myself !...Another thing was our regular mamasan was away so her new asst wasn't too sure of our taste & selection style yet !...

After 2 set of beauty selection parade,then i finally found 2 SYT students - SG 20yo & PRC 21yo babe...was really glad that both were "beauty with brains"...that both were really good to chat ( & kiss ) with..:D..And my good buddy selected sexy & witty PRC babes tonite for his dice game & jokes session !...Only setback they all claim that they can't sing or else it would have been more enjoyable !....

Wished we could stay on for the Nite Session as there were really pretty babes & I luv new Singers No.8 and No.9....Still think LP have the most pretty singers & also they can sing well vs those in LV !!!...And the open area in front of the stage was quite packed & i actually would really liked to experience sitting there once to enjoy the "live performance" instead always in the room...guessed it more for those who liked to "hang flower"....

Cheers !!!

Pactman
29-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Hi,

Needed a comfortable place to chill out and decided to visited LP last nite. Not much customers.Vietnamese girls are new inclusions and I had a 23yr old which spoke pretty decent English.

Hanging Flower is now again being promoted there and I was told by my Mamasan that a 30+ customer recently spend $100K on one singer in one night. Did not have a chance to see her perform on stage as it obvious that she does not need to work for a while and should be his girl friend by now.
If I am not wrong, girl gets 70% and management 30% there.

Just can't figure out why customers splash money like that..It really amazes me...But its their money and most of all "To each their Own".

Made a poor choice for liquor order with 3 jugs of beer which was not much cost diff with opening 1 bottle.

Total bill- Almost $1000.00 for 3

Return:If market picks up .

Prefer to stretch my dollar for more excitment.

andyk
30-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Hi,

Needed a comfortable place to chill out and decided to visited LP last nite. Not much customers.Vietnamese girls are new inclusions and I had a 23yr old which spoke pretty decent English.

Hanging Flower is now again being promoted there and I was told by my Mamasan that a 30+ customer recently spend $100K on one singer in one night. Did not have a chance to see her perform on stage as it obvious that she does not need to work for a while and should be his girl friend by now.

Just can't figure out why customers splash money like that..It really amazes me...But its their money and most of all "To each their Own".

Made a poor choice for liquor order with 3 jugs of beer which was not much cost diff with opening 1 bottle.

Return:If market picks up .

Prefer to stretch my dollar for more excitment.

=> Yo Bro,agreed with U that LP is definitely a very exclusive ktv to "relax & chill out"...but also a very expensive too !!!...

From time to time,the mamasans do update me on tis stories about guys giving 10K or more during HF....Well if they can afford to do that...they must be really "cash rich"...and thank them for their support to get all these pretty PRC Singers to keep cumming back & esprecially new ones too !!!...These days it's tough to book these singers for dinner because they need to report for work at 830pm !....And only the new arrivals will interested to have yum cha sessions...but later on once they know the market better or become popular,they will be less interested or of course more money minded !!!...

Anyway good to read your post here !!!

Cheers !!!

soundworks
30-07-2009, 08:10 AM

.Is there a typo error,how come u spent 1000 dollar for 3 jugs of beer?

Pactman
30-07-2009, 01:41 PM
is there a typo error,how come u spent 1000 dollar for 3 jugs of beer?

just to clarify-
almost $1000 for total night's bill.
Breakdown
3 jugs near $300.00
bal $700.00 for rooms + 3 girls -(4hrs each)-fruits -tips etc

cheers

DO_YOU_BJ
30-07-2009, 01:43 PM
LP is not for the avg wage earner to cheong
Avg wage earner cheong there 1 nite one month's wage also gone liao wahahahahaha

lawry
30-07-2009, 01:46 PM
just to clarify-
almost $1000 for total night's bill.
Breakdown
3 jugs near $300.00
bal $700.00 for rooms + 3 girls -(4hrs each)-fruits -tips etc

cheers

yah lah.. suddenly.. i wonder why u ganna tok... they didnt even charge me so expensive.. loll...

Pactman
30-07-2009, 02:03 PM
=> Yo Bro,agreed with U that LP is definitely a very exclusive ktv to "relax & chill out"...but also a very expensive too !!!...

From time to time,the mamasans do update me on tis stories about guys giving 10K or more during HF....Well if they can afford to do that...they must be really "cash rich"...and thank them for their support to get all these pretty PRC Singers to keep cumming back & esprecially new ones too !!!...These days it's tough to book these singers for dinner because they need to report for work at 830pm !....And only the new arrivals will interested to have yum cha sessions...but later on once they know the market better or become popular,they will be less interested or of course more money minded !!!...

Anyway good to read your post here !!!

Cheers !!!
Hi Bro,
Nice knowing you.
Personally, I never go for singers due to the heavier expenses and also figuring out that the only difference btw them and the other girls might be their vocal performances.
Let's hope that one day we will be in a great position to hang expensive flowers on the singers. Really like to know what type of feeling we will get the following day-1)A sense of achivement, 2.A bangballs feeling or 3.A stronger urge to hang more.

Cheers Bro.

Firestarter
31-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Bros, be careful some joints may be hanging big flowers on their own to boost up their image n reputation.

If u challenge these big flowers, they will laugh all the way to the bank with ur money..... :cool:

andyk
02-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Hi,

=> Bro,this young cheongster who spend 100K most likely knew this Singer or may be pursuing her ?...Well the KTV and us need this kinda of clients to make the PRC babes to "spread the word back PRC that there are BIG incentives to come over...if not our PRC babes supply will be limited !"....Actually I heard U can actually request from your Mamasan to check how much $$$ was given to which singer list !....

Happy Sunday !!!

andyk
09-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Last nite LP was my Plan B in case there were no GEMs @ LV...so alerted our favourite mamasan that we want to swing by & be entertained by the pretty singers there !....

After we found our GEMs @ LV,she called & found a super busty PRC babe & very pretty Mongolian...Damnnnn...well,guessed we have to KIV for coming LP visit then !....;)

Happy Sunday & National Day !!!
Andyk

ps.will look for my Target Bonk List...and Stand Up For SG !!! :D

acer1714
09-08-2009, 11:58 AM
If u challenge these big flowers, they will laugh all the way to the bank with ur money..... :cool:this wat i suspect too, because at the end of the day,nobody know the money go into whose pocket.

andyk
09-08-2009, 01:01 PM
this wat i suspect too, because at the end of the day,nobody know the money go into whose pocket.

=> Liked i have posted earlier that U can actually request from your mamasan for the Hang Flower List how much $$$ given to which singer in LP !...and then decide from there !...

And probably more interesting is those guys feeling super rich hanging flowers from 10k - 100k...Are they using their company expense account ? Maybe later can split with the singer ???....It can be a Win-Win arrangement ??? :confused:

Firestarter
10-08-2009, 04:38 AM
=> Liked i have posted earlier that U can actually request from your mamasan for the Hang Flower List how much $$$ given to which singer in LP !...and then decide from there !...

And probably more interesting is those guys feeling super rich hanging flowers from 10k - 100k...Are they using their company expense account ? Maybe later can split with the singer ???....It can be a Win-Win arrangement ??? :confused:

(Disclaimer : Not saying LP but in general) List can be faked. If the $ is a lot, all the more incentive. Maybe the large flowers r for money laundry?

If I am the boss of the company, I will inform the singer in advance that this was going to happen (maybe even offer her a small hush-hush sum). For the singer, no difference in $ but suddenly a lot of face with all the song n dance for big flowers. Singer also feels proud before fellow singers and customers. Afterall in HFJ, singers prefer to be seen as popular with big flowers.

Chengdu dog
10-08-2009, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE]

My group of $$$ power friends were at Lido 2 nites ago too - quite pack & I spotted some successful property consultants too
Seem that Lido is strong supported by porperty consultants & businessman

I heard that one middle-aged man ever hang one PRC singer about $70k during her singing times in Singapore :D

andyk
12-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Hi Bro,
Nice knowing you.
Personally, I never go for singers due to the heavier expenses and also figuring out that the only difference btw them and the other girls might be their vocal performances.
Let's hope that one day we will be in a great position to hang expensive flowers on the singers. Really like to know what type of feeling we will get the following day-1)A sense of achivement, 2.A bangballs feeling or 3.A stronger urge to hang more.

Cheers Bro.

Hey BRO Pactman,
So U been back to LP recently ?
Yesterday tis Thai babe that we booked for dinner is back for another month...And plus last saturday mamasan was tempting me with busty PRC babe & pretty Mongolian babe...sounds liked a great idea to visit LP soon !!! :D

Cheers !!!
Andyk

andyk
21-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Hi Bro,
Nice knowing you.

Cheers Bro.

=> Yo Pactman,U been to LP recently for Happy Hours ? If yes,please update on babes quality / selection ? Earlier i smsed Mamasan...she didn't sound liked she have any "highly rated GEMs" for US !...Juz replied that "there's definitely some babes suitable for US to enjoy !...Juz have to try our luck later !!!

Cheers !!!

andyk
22-10-2009, 08:17 AM
=> Yo Pactman,U been to LP recently for Happy Hours ? If yes,please update on babes quality / selection ? Earlier i smsed Mamasan...she didn't sound liked she have any "highly rated GEMs" for US !...Juz replied that "there's definitely some babes suitable for US to enjoy !...Juz have to try our luck later !!!

Cheers !!!

=> After last nite's Happy Hour Session,we have decided that we probably will NOT be going there for a very long time till they have enough pretty Babes there !....We only manage to see at most 20 gals & maybe 6 gals have sat with us before & 10 gals too average looking ! :mad:

Anyway since we are there,we tried to make the very best out out nite out !!!

Was happy with my tall pretty ex-gal fren X Yue from Shenyang who juz returned & her dressing last nite was really sexy - showing off her shapely cleavage in her white dress & juz luv her sweet voice & smile !

And later Mummy introduced this tall,pretty SYT Singer - SS from ChongQing....whom i couldn't keep my eyes off her !!!...Since she actually dun start her work till the NIte Session,she was dressed casually in jeans & also a nice blouse showing off some cleavage ! She have such pretty looks that any hot-blooded guy will want her as their gal fren or even marry her ! Juz want to hugged her tightly and hold her small hands all the time ! ( which is really not a good idea 'cause these street smart PRC babes probably start having ideas of shopping,expensive meals,more tips,etc !...Of course at the same time,i was already thinking how to romance & enjoy her !!! )...

Meanwhile my other darling X Yue who had most of my attention the early part of the Happy Hour,she felt neglected by me !...( actually it was also my idea to check her reaction ! ) Interestingly she started to get jealous & whisper to me "negative stuffs" about SS liked her manly singing voice,etc !...At the same,she tried pulling me to her side & tried diverting my eyes to her shaply "assets - 34B"..most likely it was her WonderBra that push up to C !!!" ( Really wanted to bury both my heads there !!! ) :D

Both of them can be real Dick Teasers,I could used my arms to rest & gently massaged on both pair of shapely boobs...and admired & salivate all nite...but I can't misbehave to slip my naugthy hands into their bras !...Another big tease was when we whispered sweet stuffs to each other,we were always so close almost face to face...& almost lips to lips...but due to X Yue's glossy lip gloss & SS's shyness,they will avoid any kissing !...Wahahaha !....With their subtle hints & if i really want to progress further with them...then we have to keep in touch & meet up this weekend for a meal together !....

So we have decided it'll be mostly LV for Happy Hour & Nite Session with immediate effect !!!..............

Cheers & Have A Great Day !!!
Andyk

Pactman
22-10-2009, 03:32 PM

Cheers !!!

Yo Andyk,

Sorry Bro..
Haven't been to LP for some time now.
However, I was at solid gold 2 days ago for brown sugar.
Its great to know u are as vibrant as ever.
Salute and Cheers to you.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
22-10-2009, 04:02 PM
My group of $$$ power friends were at Lido 2 nites ago too - quite pack & I spotted some successful property consultants too. Seem that Lido is strong supported by porperty consultants & businessman

I heard that one middle-aged man ever hang one PRC singer about $70k during her singing times in Singapore :D

Yeah, you've heard correct. That middle-aged man is not a property consultant but eat them for a living, if you were there, you would noticed some dogs wagging their tails when the flower was hung - these are the successful in free loading property consultants.

Anyway, LP is not for property consultants la, imagine how many houses they need to be consulted just for a HH session excluding tipping :D:p

andyk
31-10-2009, 04:59 PM
KTV FR - "Super Fun Nites @ LIDO PALACE 30 OCT 09"

From our disappointment of not being able to party @ our favourite KTV - LV...and changing venue to LP,it really turned out to be a real Super Fun Nites for our friday nite party !!!....Juz LUV my good buddy...every time he returns from his trip,he always surprises me with such Super Fun "cheongs" !!!....After our last "disappointing Happy Hours session"...we had our fingers & toes crossed that our Mamasan JW & her team will be able to introduce some GEMs to us !!!...

I arrived slightly later...and my good buddy & his VVIP guest already happy seated closely with their Babes !!!...Since we had no prior GEMs booking & arriving after 10pm...most GEMs were already booked...So after my TARMA with D-Cuppa - XinXin & her flatmate - SYT Xiao Xue...i told our Mamasan & her assistants that it was really OK & i dun really need any Babes...and plan a early nitz...with 7am golf game !...They strongly protested & had tis notti grin on their face "No way BRO...we will shake down & comb thru' the place for me !!!"...So i protested that i was NOT the VVIP !!!....After so many years,they know my "weakness" too well !!! :D

Of course,Mamasan JW know that i'll never decline my latest Singer interest - No.9 SS...who have tis angelic pretty face & slim body with long legs !...I really melted even more after watching her performed..her singing & dance routine was most enjoyable !!!....Then Asst Mamasan M brought in tis demure tall Babe - Ann from Qingdao...the way her small eyes look dreamily & speak softly in this "tia tia" voice...so close that our lips are almost touching...actually we were already touching other "sensitive horny parts" already !...she was classy & very "street smart"...using my jacket to cover her sexy dress...so that my "notti" hands can roam her cleavage and found her erected small nipples...and her hand "brushing" my huge hard on...so thought she wanted to tell me some stuffs in private...she actually licked me ear...and whispered that she had not had SEX for awhile...Or course i couldn't tell her that i juz had TARMA few hours ago !!! :eek:

OMG !...almost the whole nitz we were juz glazing into each other eyes & having small kisses...that really "disturbed" my good buddy from singing his favourite songs !!!....Of course...i couldn't neglect my Singer Babe SS...could tell she was also affected by ANN's "bewitching affection"...Since tis our 2nd meeting,we became closer...hugged each other tightly with "breakaways" from ANN....Juz enjoyed observing their reactions & also bearing in mind their tips expectation later !...Actually realised that Singer Babe SS is actually very sweet & not demanding vs ANN..who's damn aggressive !!!...Didn't realised that time really flies !...It was almost 130am...my eyes were liked so very tired...and left the party !!!....

Was really happy that my OCT month had such a Super Fun ending !!!....

Cheers & Happy Weekend !!!

lky123
03-08-2010, 08:46 AM
Wow this place is really hot hot hot.
Last night, there was a China Man @ Lido Palace who hung $350K plus for a singer. Really dunno who is the lucky one/ones

Pls dun ask me how I know cos the cashier was trying to swipe his card for that amount......

scooter323
06-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Is LP happening nowadays? Have not seen posts on LP from a long time. Economy is slowing down but are the high rollers still patronizing there?

Mostly see Malaysians and PRCs in nightclubs but I would like to try local tastes leh. If there is any local and chio girls in LP... I wanna try to visit there sometime soon.

kiddo78
18-02-2013, 08:08 AM
Any updates on this place?

fsyt
31-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Anyone has mamasan contact for Lido? Pls PM me. thanks

warbird
24-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Dear Kakis,

I believe the prettiest girls now go to Lido Palace. I like to go there twice a week, mostly for HH.

For expense per pax n rates, etc., pls read my recent posts on "Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find Very Attractive Girls."

PM or SMS me if you're interested.

Happy New Year!

Bro WB