PDA

View Full Version : Kai Li @ Bukit Merah

KCLIM73
17-07-2003, 05:34 PM
This looks like a decent traditional massage place. Small place. Next to the coffeeshop (opposite AIA Alexandra, facing main Alexandra Road) selling sam lou hor fun and fish noodles. Also has a western food stall that kicks ass. Ok ok, on to the main course…

I walked into the shop, there is this lady (PRC look, in glasses) that came out of one of the cubicles and asked me for a massage. She looks fine. One notch up from the average PRC but the thing was that she was wearing a white robe, like a nurse kinda robe. Interesting…

As the massage proceeded, I realized that she is not the conversationalist type and thus difficult to get a conversation going. So I just kept quite and experience her massage. Quite good. The shop belongs to her! Not too bad eh? But there are no doors and the cubicle is just partitioned out with curtains. Limited privacy.

I think her legs are quite nicely shaped. The massage only touched my back and neck, with head massage. That’s all. No time for hands and legs… And she looked oh-so-decent, I am not even confident of asking her if she can hj/bj for me! In her glasses, it’s the school teacher look man! During the message, she did some erotic moves:

1. While massaging my neck and back, stood at my head and pressed her whole pubic area into the top of my head.
2. Climbed on top of my back and straddled my butt, sitting on it and rubbing my butt and lower back. Remember she was in her white skirt/robes? Sensual. This possible, I just caressed her lower limbs a bit… Nice skin.
3. While massaging my head, she sat down and kept pushing her breasts into my head again.

She didn’t autoroam to my prick and I wasn’t too horny at that time, plus the fact that she looked so goddamn decent, I didn’t ask for it. Anyone got special from this shop before?

Body : 6 (robe too big, hid the figure, but legs are nice)
Face : 5
Skin : Quite smooth
Massage: 7.5
Attitude : ok. Not a talker. Asked for my phone number, didn’t want to give.

newyorker88
17-07-2003, 09:34 PM
Is this the name of her shop? Or her name? Sounds familiar to me, this name, but wonder this lady that I know opens this shop of her own, more details please. Is she quite tall, very fair skin? And has a kid already?

KCLIM73
18-07-2003, 02:59 PM
Yes yes, you are right. Same woman I think. Quite tall. Fair skin. Is PDMM cos her kid is studying here... ;)

steam
19-07-2003, 10:44 AM
4 how long was yr. massage n how much u paid :confused:

KCLIM73
21-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Massage for an hour lor. $40.

No other damages. Except parking behind lar. $1.

DieCorkStand
21-07-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
Massage for an hour lor. $40.

No other damages. Except parking behind lar. $1.

Hi Bro, u mean there is no special for this shop ?
No young lady ?

KCLIM73
22-07-2003, 09:14 AM
apparently no leh.....but I only went once, and I didn't ask for it... so... maybe you want to check it out?

22-07-2003, 01:53 PM
3 gals in this shop.
Thought her name was Kelly ?!
Anyway, tried her, quite a turn on if you are into those innocent study hard teacher look. She allowed me to stroke and lick her legs and upper thighs but not her panty area or boobs. Kissed her on the cheek. No frenching. Just be forewarned, she has BO !
:(

KCLIM73
22-07-2003, 03:29 PM
Kai Li. Maybe she used kelly as english name. Sounds pretty much the same.

Anyway, didn't go too far with her. I think I had a traumatic childhood with my teacher so I did not want to go fuck a teacher look. :) LOL....

Anyway, her massage technique of sitting across your butt with her skirt/coat is quite interesting...if you know what I mean....

guesswhat
22-07-2003, 07:04 PM
Do you guys happened to have the block number? Cheers.

steam
22-07-2003, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 36908
[B]3 gals in this shop.
Thought her name was Kelly ?!
Anyway, tried her, quite a turn on if you are into those innocent study hard teacher look. She allowed me to stroke and lick her legs and upper thighs but not her panty area or boobs. Kissed her on the cheek. No frenching. Just be forewarned, she has BO !
:
Hi bro , did she h/j u & wat do u mean BO ??????

Peter
22-07-2003, 11:26 PM
BO= Body Odour!

KCLIM73
23-07-2003, 12:33 PM
She got BO? I dunno. Not close enough to find out... but what I want to know is if she provides special.....

xris
29-07-2003, 06:38 PM
Just went there today. Got massaged by a short haired woman. Not the boss. No idea what her name was, but she not very friendly. She was wearing jeans and some loose blouse.

This place, they give shorts by the way. Heard the next door guy try and get out of wearing it, he was massaged by the boss. (lady with glasses). Dun think he was successful.

The massage went as SOP, nothing special. Quite hard. This lady also does all the things previously mentioned. Rub her breast into your head, when she massage the back etc. Her bra very hard, lots and lots of padding..:)

When she massaged the legs, she pulled up the shorts. I told her very tight, and asked her if i could take it off. She didn't really want to, but after a while ok.

She will touch my balls, while massaging the legs, but not much. Once or twice only.

When she massage the front, she used a towel to cover the private areas, but as she massage, she used her legs to move the towel further down, until I was completely exposed. Then she just threw the towel on the floor. She will touch here touch there, but the problem with her is, after I get hard, she go and massage the rest of the leg and feet. Then i sian liao. After that she try some more but I no feeling. End of the day, I get no relief.

This place does have special, but the place is very small, the towels smell. (especially the one that wraps around the hole in the table, had to get her to change it before start massage). The whole place got smell.

Advice: Try to get out of wearing the shorts. After i took it off, she just threw the shorts on the floor, must be very dirty. Dun know if they wash after every massage.

Total Damage = $60 (1.5 hours)

looks = 5
body = 4
special = N/A

newyorker88
29-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Dear Bros,
If I am not mistaken, this Kai Li is formerly from Tong Hai of PPC. She does no hanky Panky, but very good massage, Very strong hands. Some brothers claim that she does HJ, when she is in Tong Hai. Not too sure about the rest. Enjoy!

KCLIM73
30-07-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by xris

This place, they give shorts by the way. Heard the next door guy try and get out of wearing it, he was massaged by the boss. (lady with glasses). Dun think he was successful.

This place does have special, but the place is very small, the towels smell. (especially the one that wraps around the hole in
special = N/A

Yo brother, firstly, I didn't have to wear shorts leh... I just took everything off, including my briefs. That's why I can feel her thighs when she stradle my back. Maybe she gian and wants to see my body. ;)

Anyway, if your special is N/A, how do you know that they provide special? Did they say so? Or you think so?

xris
30-07-2003, 04:03 PM
well, i dun think she would just go around touching my balls and dick to get me hard if she dun do special. It N/A, bcoz, I had no feeling, so did not get hard, so did not come, so no rating lah.

KCLIM73
07-09-2004, 09:35 AM
ok... I went to recce over lunch. The place is gone. No other TNS even near the food centre... *sigh*

Hey bro, thanks for the recee. cOs haven't beent there for a long time, also didn't know not there liao.

seacher
22-10-2004, 08:37 PM
hi to those bro living or working near bukit merah
was feeling bored and decided to explore new places and here is my discovery at bukit merah area . know where queensway shopping center??
or AIA Alexandra ??heehee

this place is below the blk opp queensway SC(more correctly is alexandra hospital) and beside AIA now sure if is the same place mention at this thread but was told that this place was there for 4 YEARS already oh man y it was not at sammyboy at all only little was mention for this place
ok this is a small shop beside a frame making shop and the other side was a coffee shop happy searching

this lady who service me quite friendly and face put very near when i ask her things . is a PRC and worked there for few months already

FR
name : ah qing (should be not good at names)
figure : boobs quite big and soft but quite meaty also
massage : 4/10 (she attack my butt first so i was thinking hoi sa liao confirm got special)
hj: 6.5/10(the way she doing juz the way i like it focus on the top part action very fast make me cum quite fast)
damage : 40 (massage 1 hr) + 20 (special ) + 10 (tips)
rtf : sure this place near my house and the ladies working not like those osama aunties at other HDB example like those at beo crescent eeee thinking of those aunties make me puke

ask me to extend the time near finishing but told her not enough money then she ask me got how much i did not say then she say 60 ah i say ya loh so when she ask me want special i ask her how much then she say $20 haahaa
so funnie but i paid her 30 in the end coz her service i feel not bad (personal opion hor if anyone dont agree i also boh pian)

this shop think the boss dont want them to do special coz the way she ask me want special was through hand sign quite exciting coz she like afraid that the rest outside will find out like that and wanted me to pay her the money for special in the 'room' and the message at the counter. heard from her say got 3 ppl there 2 plus the lady boss .did not see the other lady coz hiding behind the shop sad

the lady is a lao choi lay but she only do massage if not enough ppl but i want to try the boss lay was thinking if bro here can help me by keep the two other ladies busy so i can ask the lady boss to do me heehee

anyway bro who have tried this place pls post FR thankz.

sopil
27-10-2004, 02:54 PM
i had a hard time searching for it too, in the end went to FL @ JSP. any bros here kind enguff to pm me block number? tks

seacher
28-10-2004, 09:29 AM
lucky i got a card from them
ok bro here the details
Hong Yun Chinese Traditional Therapy
Blk 125
Bukit Merah Lane 1
01-188
Singapore 150125(near AIA Alexandra)

this place so power ppl working near there still cannot find
pls provide FR for bro who have tried but not happy wif the service not my problem hor but also provide FR lah
Good luck bro

shit someone take 2 pts away from me if u find the place remember to return me the pts hor thank u

seacher
28-10-2004, 09:47 AM
juz realised the 2 pts deduct from other thread sorrie but here are the rest of the details in case u really cannot find it
tel:6273 8452
daily 10:10am to 9.00pm
all these details copy from the card correct at time of print heehee

seacher
28-10-2004, 04:34 PM
hi bro
so how the search for this joint i mention??found it??

anyway me found my way there again juz now and decide to do a bit of updating here first of all i got the name wrongly
there are three ladies in this joint xiao fang , xiao wu and xiao fen (lady boss)
the one on my previous FR is xiao fang not ah qing and sad to say i did not see this second lady xiao wu she was working when i was there again can bro who manage to see or book her let me know how she look like?

when to look at a new joint red apple at 107 jalan bukit merah and saw two ladies think late 20ies so so looking but the place alot of ppl hanging around outside and too near my base that y never go in and decided to go back to this queensway joint. went in this time confidently saw xiao fang doing leg reflexo and greeted by the lady boss xiao fen . ask me what i want then went to the 1st compartment nearest to cashier. take off everything lied on the bed lady boss cum in pour oil on my body started massage steady so heng today and she ask me first time here ah but i reply nope and then ask me who service me last time i say juz now that one loh shxt bad move coz xiao fang finish at this time and she ask her to service me haiz

xiao feng came in smile at me and start her massage her massage not bad lah passable loh and this second time so my hand start to roam liao heehee
she is plump and not a looker but quite horny lay lloks quite enjoy when i contact her a bit playful also but same as last time give me hand signal ask me quiet coz afraid the outside hear. interesting

turn around start massage my big leg and ask me want special wif hand sign again me agree and start her hj while me loose her bra and enjoy her boobs she is plump and her boobs quite big good enough for me after a few minutes me cum and she clean up then continue her massage still got 15 mins left while i relax a bit after a while she massage my hand and purposely place my hand on her boobs and smile at me oh man how can i let her down so she massage me i massage her boobs also
haahaa

after a while time up she help me clean up and pay and go off

bro who is going to try pls keep the hj rate at $20 yap $20 and dont pay higher then that thanks when i pay her 20 she still look quite happy wif it so dont spolit the rate for this joint ok? further more the massage rate is quite high at 40 per hr already

blurcock5
29-10-2004, 06:54 PM
lucky i got a card from them
ok bro here the details
Hong Yun Chinese Traditional Therapy
Blk 125
Bukit Merah Lane 1
01-188
Singapore 150125(near AIA Alexandra)

this place so power ppl working near there still cannot find
pls provide FR for bro who have tried but not happy wif the service not my problem hor but also provide FR lah
Good luck bro

shit someone take 2 pts away from me if u find the place remember to return me the pts hor thank u

can PM her no to us

seacher
30-10-2004, 02:11 AM
can PM her no to us
no is at post 25 lay the shop no
but i dont have her hp no

sopil
30-10-2004, 02:25 PM
went down a few days ago. total 3 gals / partitions. 2 gals cmi, only 1 at least passable. got the more passable 1 but cannot autoroam at all. manage to persuade till hj, but after abt 5 mins, ask her to stop cos no shoik. damage 40+15tips. rtf: no way.

so_good
01-11-2004, 09:09 AM
I was there over the weekend to check the place out. As mentioned by Bro seacher, it is opp Alexander Hospital and a few units away from the Zi Cah kopi shop. However, I found the place rather small and cramp. Was greeted by Annie (claimed that she is not the boss), whom recommend another lady at the rear. Wha, CMI siah! I then told her if she can do me, as she seems more passable as a lua chio to me! She say ok lor!

Told me to wait in the cubicle nearest to the main entrance. Me then strip to my b'day suit and lay face down waiting for her. For the next 45min, she did a prettry good massage on me. After that, told me to flip over and ask if I wanna massage my head and she meant the big one! I said nope and she then went to massage me tummy. Occasionally, she will brush pass my didi and I then got a stiffy! BUT, that was it no mentioned of special. Lanlan, no action for today! All the while, there was another 2 guys in the next two cubicle and there was no sound of action too. Sigh! Annie told me that she was 34+yr old and have being in S'pore for 3 yrs, currently staying in Bt Batok!

Damaged was $40 for an hr of pretty good massage. But, I have got better ones from elsewhere! If I have the time, I may swing by, try to get Annie to massage me and try my luck again! She does have that lau chio CFM look to me! ANy way, that was my opinion and dun flame me if u guys dun see eye to eye with my taste.