PDA

View Full Version : myth about penis enlargement pill and masturbation and the truth

sacsdf
16-07-2003, 08:29 PM
penis enlargement pills do not enlarge ur penis to the extend of more than 1 inches and nor do they help to prolong ur lovemaking more than 10min or whatever.

what they really help is to fill up ur penis with blood to the fullest, heng making it a little bit bigger and hard. most pills on the market r the same, but there are some company that are more popular and trustworthy like albionmedical and vp rx. most of them contain chinese herbs that aid and promote ur sex health in the sense that ur erection can be maintain longer, more sperm production and maybe prevent premature ejaculation.( means u dont ejaculate when ur penis is still half erect or when u r about to enter the vagina.

constant masturbation will lead to premature ejaculation and also affect ur health being. so cut down on it! of course its normal to masturbate but maybe 1 or 2 times a week and when u r relaxing and not in a hurry.

KID278
17-07-2003, 06:57 AM
Surprisingly such advertisements are all over the net. I believe it certainly attracts those that are size conscious...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
17-07-2003, 09:48 PM
the best is let nature take it course..... small is not a problem..... let it be loh.......

sun814
18-07-2003, 12:13 AM
constant masturbation, i believe do not necessary leads to premature ejaculation, it can help to maintain a longer one in fact with the right technique (the control method). some man may ejaculate prematurely due to masturbation as the timing is too short (may be due to privacy problem) so in order to extent the timing, find a very private place (like your room), comfortable place (your bed) and allow plenty of time (maybe before you sleep).

KID278
20-07-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
the best is let nature take it course..... small is not a problem..... let it be loh.......

agree.....big but cannot function then it's a problem...a big problem....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
20-07-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by sun814
constant masturbation, i believe do not necessary leads to premature ejaculation, it can help to maintain a longer one in fact with the right technique (the control method). some man may ejaculate prematurely due to masturbation as the timing is too short (may be due to privacy problem) so in order to extent the timing, find a very private place (like your room), comfortable place (your bed) and allow plenty of time (maybe before you sleep).

I totally agreed wif u..... I used to masterbate in a rush manner...which leads to premature ejaculation during actual sex... but after i know about this.... i start to masterbate in a slow and relax manner.....taking my time.... It really helps!:p

KID278
24-07-2003, 07:27 AM
I totally agreed wif u..... I used to masterbate in a rush manner...which leads to premature ejaculation during actual sex... but after i know about this.... i start to masterbate in a slow and relax manner.....taking my time.... It really helps!:p

I dont see a connection, I think it's all in the mind.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

OceanEleven
24-07-2003, 09:21 AM
One thing which is true is that it is much more easier to cum during masterbating than to love making. Once a person get used to the sensation derive from masterbating, he might find difficulty in achieving climax when having sex. This matter is made worse when visiting Cat 40 due to the time constriant and the rushing mind set. So, masterbating often is not too recommended.:)

KID278
24-07-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
One thing which is true is that it is much more easier to cum during masterbating than to love making. Once a person get used to the sensation derive from masterbating, he might find difficulty in achieving climax when having sex. This matter is made worse when visiting Cat 40 due to the time constriant and the rushing mind set. So, masterbating often is not too recommended.

Not exactly true. It's a matter of focus. If you are talking about masturbation by yourself, it only involves stroking of the genitals and using the mind to focus and imagine making love, only one of the senses is involved. But if you are talking about making love, it is the actual act and you just focus, you dont imagine and all the five senses are involved. Joy and excitement in masturbation can never be more intense than making love. Thus between the two act which is faster in achieving climax depends on how one focus.:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

sacsdf
25-07-2003, 05:04 PM
well my problem is i find it harder and easier to control when masturbating.
when come to actual sex, sad to say im a fast cummer. when the gal perform oral sex on me, i still can control, when when come to penetration, the feeling suddenly come and i come quite quick.

could it be due to long foreplay? normally when i call a gal, the foreplay and small talk come to nearly over 45min, left 15min for the actuall sex...by that time i tink im over excited liao.

KID278
26-07-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by sacsdf
well my problem is i find it harder and easier to control when masturbating.
when come to actual sex, sad to say im a fast cummer. when the gal perform oral sex on me, i still can control, when when come to penetration, the feeling suddenly come and i come quite quick.

could it be due to long foreplay? normally when i call a gal, the foreplay and small talk come to nearly over 45min, left 15min for the actuall sex...by that time i tink im over excited liao.

Like I said in my earlier post, it's a matter of focus. It's only natural that you will climax faster during penetration as all the senses are involved, you cant distract your focus as easy as you do in masturbation...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
26-07-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by KID278
Like I said in my earlier post, it's a matter of focus. It's only natural that you will climax faster during penetration as all the senses are involved, you cant distract your focus as easy as you do in masturbation...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

easily said than done...but practice make perfect...

KID278
26-07-2003, 03:56 PM
easily said than done...but practice make perfect...

believe it or not it's a fact you cant deny.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.