PDA

View Full Version : Penis bleed

avalon
02-02-2002, 02:50 AM
Do anyone of you all experience bleeding at ur penis. I think my penis got a small cut of wat due to vigorous sex. I got wear the condom. Is it serious?

Ah Dez
02-02-2002, 03:05 AM
no sex for the next 1 week if you still value your life.

or you might just die while fucking...

lonestar
02-02-2002, 11:51 AM
see a doctor lah. better to get some professioner advise on ur precious little thing.

avalon
02-02-2002, 12:19 PM
I found that it is actually my skin. During the fuck, my dick head comes out which is a first time. Previously, my dick head never comes out when doing.
Think the skin tears a bit when my head wants to come out.
Should I see a doc or isit normal for first time?

If I should see one doc, any reccomendation? Docs who wont ask so much and automatically knows what u coming for.

Differentstroke
02-02-2002, 04:49 PM
Don't woory, bros Avalon...
Here is the test: Use mild water and pour into ur penis with the skin fully pull in. u will feel a stinging sensation. See where it is. if can't pinpoint it, try again or use Listerine ( dun worry it's safe).
chances are ur foreskin was pull too back during sex n tear the skin that just below ur penis head. This could also happened if ur partner while BJ you n she got shiok n suck too hard (her teeth,lah!) causing abrasion and tear. But such bleeding is not much but if otherwise see a medical doc.
NB:such method best if ur penis is slightly hard.

avalon
02-02-2002, 07:17 PM
I can see the cut at the fore skin. While BJ!!??Is there a chance she will bite thru the condom and do it???

The bleeding has stop already, not that the bleeding is a lot though. Will the cut recover by itself or do I have to buy some medication?

Can anyone advise on the address of the kelantan clinic?

Thanks everyone for their advice.

Differentstroke
03-02-2002, 02:10 AM
No need to go Kelantan Clinic unless STD. It took a few days like normal cut except it pain each time u urinate. wash each time u urinate n keep it dry. Of course u have to abstain from sex activities till then. If u worry, just go any doc will do.

avalon
03-02-2002, 11:52 AM
Thanks a lot.

Stranger07
03-02-2002, 10:42 PM
just don't have sex for a few days to let it heal then it will be fine
it happened when u have violent sex as u are rather rough.

foolosopher
06-02-2002, 04:24 PM
ouch..........

put handyplast lor.....

jack2000
06-02-2002, 06:21 PM
May be ask your gf or the pros to piss on the cut.
Immediate remedy.

gun4
13-02-2002, 12:42 AM
just use cotton with dettol and dap it and apply some antiseptic cream.

BoredGuY
17-02-2002, 05:12 PM
[i have the same problem as brudder avalon. However, im kinda worried coz the same thing happened after i went to geylang. The main problem is that i had a BBBJ so i'm kinda worried that i mite catch something....after the BBBJ, i felt a stinging sensation and realised that my foreskin had a cut...i couldn't see it but when i came into contact with water, it stang abit. So can any kind-hearted brudders out there advise mi on the medical risks that i mite be facing???
Appreciate ur replies. Thanx!

lonestar
18-02-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by BoredGuY
[i have the same problem as brudder avalon. However, im kinda worried coz the same thing happened after i went to geylang. The main problem is that i had a BBBJ so i'm kinda worried that i mite catch something....after the BBBJ, i felt a stinging sensation and realised that my foreskin had a cut...i couldn't see it but when i came into contact with water, it stang abit. So can any kind-hearted brudders out there advise mi on the medical risks that i mite be facing???
Appreciate ur replies. Thanx!

if in 2 weeks time it did not heal or it got worst before the 2 weeks is up, go and see a doctor. 2 weeks because that's the window needed to check for aids.

BoredGuY
18-02-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by lonestar

if in 2 weeks time it did not heal or it got worst before the 2 weeks is up, go and see a doctor. 2 weeks because that's the window needed to check for aids.

Thanx 4 ur reply! i realised that the cut has healed coz it doesn;t sting anymore when i piss or when it comes into contatct with water. However, im worried that even though it has healed, i mite have caught sumthing frm the pro. is it possible that i mite contract an std or aids even though the wound has already healed ???
appreciate ur advice. Thanx brudders!

lonestar
19-02-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by BoredGuY

Thanx 4 ur reply! i realised that the cut has healed coz it doesn;t sting anymore when i piss or when it comes into contatct with water. However, im worried that even though it has healed, i mite have caught sumthing frm the pro. is it possible that i mite contract an std or aids even though the wound has already healed ???
appreciate ur advice. Thanx brudders!

like i said, see a doctor in 2 weeks time and tell him about ur worries. he will do the necessary test.