PDA

View Full Version : sexual health mentor

boyrusty2000
13-07-2003, 01:57 AM
hi guys, it was a year back that i found this mentor who is a specialized massager to enchance and more for our sexual health. i did not really believe him at first cos i juz like everyone, "where got such thing one?" he did have his own website, but now i couldnt remember it. fortunately, i do have his hp number. i dont dare to put it here yet. after doing some homeworks and did talk to him, he is a serious sexual health mentor. i was thinking that he was a sexual pervert at first, well this guy is earning as much as a HDB doctor. everyday there are guys who went for therapy at his home. so guys i not recommending to u but if u r keen to give it a positive sign to yur sexual health u can email [email protected]
i juz helping u guys to learn more of that something we oredi had in us, rather than it goes to waste unknowingly. i ask his permission b4 anything yet to conclude.

KID278
13-07-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by boyrusty2000
hi guys, it was a year back that i found this mentor who is a specialized massager to enchance and more for our sexual health. i did not really believe him at first cos i juz like everyone, "where got such thing one?" he did have his own website, but now i couldnt remember it. fortunately, i do have his hp number. i dont dare to put it here yet. after doing some homeworks and did talk to him, he is a serious sexual health mentor. i was thinking that he was a sexual pervert at first, well this guy is earning as much as a HDB doctor. everyday there are guys who went for therapy at his home. so guys i not recommending to u but if u r keen to give it a positive sign to yur sexual health u can email [email protected]
i juz helping u guys to learn more of that something we oredi had in us, rather than it goes to waste unknowingly. i ask his permission b4 anything yet to conclude.

And what so special about this so called mentor. If is a lady I'm sure everyone will be rushing there....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

evo76
15-07-2003, 01:42 PM
Tehn you should just post and describe what he really does.

boyrusty2000
16-07-2003, 10:35 PM
TECHNIQUE #1
1 - When your penis becomes SEMI-ERECT, make the American "A-OK" sign with the thumb and forefinger of your left hand. With this hand, grip tightly around the base of your penis.
2 - Now starting from the base, pull the penis gently but firmly. Stretch downward and outward. You should still be in a semi-erect state. Make sure to touch the penis all the way from the base to the head. Note that the head of your penis expands with blood.
3 - Switch to the right hand and do the same thing, starting from the base and stretching downward to the head. Alternate both hands in a smooth rhythmic ("milking") motion, touching upon every part of the penis except the very top part of the penis head.
Do 200-300 strokes/day at medium strength for the first week. (10 minutes)
Do 300-500 strokes/day at medium-full strength for the next week. (15 minutes)
Do 500 or more strokes/day from then on, and as strong as you can make them. (20 minutes)
If you find yourself getting an erection during this exercise, squeeze harder to discourage it or simply wait until it subsides. You can encourage circulation afterward by slapping your penis up and down 25 - 50 times. Perform this exercise 5 days a week. Remember to keep your penis only partially erect. If you feel ejaculation coming on, pause milking until the urge subsides. This is itself an exercise... one of self-control.

the mentor will teach u and guide u to have a very strong sexual health and body. if u guys interested i will make appointment, only for straight guys who really wants the best for themselves well being. for serious members only.

KID278
17-07-2003, 06:42 AM
Wow!....that's hell of an exercise to do. I wonder how many will bother to do that long term...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

LeMoN
17-07-2003, 02:33 PM
TECHNIQUE #1

Taken directly from d net ... This is d jelqing technique. There'r still many techniques such as d The Length Xtender, Kegel's - The PC Exercise, etc. All available on d web.

boyrusty2000
17-07-2003, 06:53 PM
this is a singaporean guy who studied the art of massage, so anyone interested?

boyrusty2000
17-07-2003, 06:56 PM
everything is something new, but if u never try u never know so y crack our brain. it is there to try. if u wait too long, u never get anything done.

fun4evergood
17-07-2003, 10:06 PM
TECHNIQUE #1
1 - When your penis becomes SEMI-ERECT, make the American "A-OK" sign with the thumb and forefinger of your left hand. With this hand, grip tightly around the base of your penis.
2 - Now starting from the base, pull the penis gently but firmly. Stretch downward and outward. You should still be in a semi-erect state. Make sure to touch the penis all the way from the base to the head. Note that the head of your penis expands with blood.
3 - Switch to the right hand and do the same thing, starting from the base and stretching downward to the head. Alternate both hands in a smooth rhythmic ("milking") motion, touching upon every part of the penis except the very top part of the penis head.
Do 500 or more strokes/day from then on, and as strong as you can make them. (20 minutes)
If you find yourself getting an erection during this exercise, squeeze harder to discourage it or simply wait until it subsides. You can encourage circulation afterward by slapping your penis up and down 25 - 50 times. Perform this exercise 5 days a week. Remember to keep your penis only partially erect. If you feel ejaculation coming on, pause milking until the urge subsides. This is itself an exercise... one of self-control.

the mentor will teach u and guide u to have a very strong sexual health and body. if u guys interested i will make appointment, only for straight guys who really wants the best for themselves well being. for serious members only.

May I ask wat will be gain by doing all the above memtioned steps? A longer penis or a longer erection or a longer sperm?

boyrusty2000
18-07-2003, 12:17 AM
i cant answer yur questions bcos i doesnt know wat each of us wants in our sexual well being. so bro i juz u got to talk to him personally then. well i tink almost everyone of us is shy to talk abt it. u can arrange a private appointment wif him.

fun4evergood
20-07-2003, 03:42 AM
i cant answer yur questions bcos i doesnt know wat each of us wants in our sexual well being. so bro i juz u got to talk to him personally then. well i tink almost everyone of us is shy to talk abt it. u can arrange a private appointment wif him.

What can i talk to him about? I got no problem with my sexual life.

KID278
20-07-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
What can i talk to him about? I got no problem with my sexual life.

If it's a she I am sure you'll have someting to talk about.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
20-07-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by KID278
If it's a she I am sure you'll have someting to talk about.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Thought of that too........ so bro boyrusty2000, is a she or he?:D

KID278
20-07-2003, 03:09 PM
Thought of that too........ so bro boyrusty2000, is a she or he?:D

You are going to piss him off with this.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
20-07-2003, 11:20 PM
You are going to piss him off with this.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Then sorrie loh....... but think again if it is a he....its a bit weird.....I dont like to talk to a guy about sex....its like a gay things? it will works better if it is a she..... cheers!

boyrusty2000
21-07-2003, 11:14 AM
hi guys, i tink u guys r juz asking ard abt the sexual well being tat i recommended to u. first time u guys enter a room wif a girl sure to feel weird, but as time u seasoned and become good at it. yes the mentor is a guy and yes it is a kind of massage to be shy off. but u guys seem to not belif in it so no point me continue. we juz chit chat at tis forum and make more frens. cheers!!

MrDevil
21-07-2003, 03:55 PM
TECHNIQUE #1

Yes, this is a true sexcercise but few will have that discpline to follow and complete. Well, i must say it's good and useful especially for bros who need it..

I do came across another type of sexercise or some call it gigong or whatever but sharing similiar principles...Though, I dont practise this but know couple of friends who really believe and practise like practising yoga .. hahahah yes daily sexercise for them...

Aiyah, no need to train until so difficult, wanted to poke thru wall meh...... just enough to use and for both to satisfy enough lor

fun4evergood
21-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Yes, this is a true sexcercise but few will have that discpline to follow and complete. Well, i must say it's good and useful especially for bros who need it..

I do came across another type of sexercise or some call it gigong or whatever but sharing similiar principles...Though, I dont practise this but know couple of friends who really believe and practise like practising yoga .. hahahah yes daily sexercise for them...

Aiyah, no need to train until so difficult, wanted to poke thru wall meh...... just enough to use and for both to satisfy enough lor

So what sexercise u practice ....care to share wif us?

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 03:18 AM
So what sexercise u practice ....care to share wif us?

Aiyah,, tell you oredi.. I dont believe in sexercise... I do live practical field job .... , not enough discpline and control to practise and control mind power, breathing technique, cumming urge, etc...

What I believe is this ;
dont over do , dont under do..
do as when your didi want to do,
PCC is save money but
your didi like your hand more than pussy.
dont over enjoy blowing but,
but soon your didi will enjoy mouth more than pussy
girl riding on top is shiok but
will weaken your didi .

walau ehh, sounds like poem liao.. Lots more do and donts... mix around with some loa jiao and you will tends to learn more... but sorry lar, me no lao jiao... just lan jiao...

The best live test ground, follow me or Bro Cuntalk to Sakura and then Hadyai, you sure hundred battle hundred win ...

Aiyah, as long as you can do when you need to do, can lar, why torture your didi, unless you are depending on your didi to earn a living, then must go thru professional trainning lar...

KID278
22-07-2003, 08:12 AM
Then sorrie loh....... but think again if it is a he....its a bit weird.....I dont like to talk to a guy about sex....its like a gay things? it will works better if it is a she..... cheers!

I concur it's weird too, guess it's a matter of perception...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 08:39 AM
hi guys, i tink u guys r juz asking ard abt the sexual well being tat i recommended to u. first time u guys enter a room wif a girl sure to feel weird, but as time u seasoned and become good at it. yes the mentor is a guy and yes it is a kind of massage to be shy off. but u guys seem to not belif in it so no point me continue. we juz chit chat at tis forum and make more frens. cheers!!

Normally a guy will not feel weird in a room with a gal as there is sexual attraction. But with a guy there isnt unless he is gay. Anyway it's not so much on this and the exercises you are talking about is kind of extensive. It's not a matter of whether someone believe in it but rather someone desperate enough to go doing it.

Cheers.
Kid278.

MrDevil
22-07-2003, 02:51 PM
Normally a guy will not feel weird in a room with a gal as there is sexual attraction. But with a guy there isnt unless he is gay. Anyway it's not so much on this and the exercises you are talking about is kind of extensive. It's not a matter of whether someone believe in it but rather someone desperate enough to go doing it.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Yeah, desperate and discpline enough to do... unless he employ few chio bu to do the trainining, guarantee everyday full house one

boyrusty2000
22-07-2003, 03:04 PM
hi guys, well if u happen to be desperate to regain back yur missing energy or sexual well being. i saw many frens go for tongkat ali and more other sexual drinks. i guess they r desperate too. doing the drinks and exercise r actually hittinjg the same target. guys who r not in need, or so called strong at this present moment will hit a day of weakness or lame. so wen the day cums, i will wan to help them u see. i was strong too, tahan lama, long service award was given oso, but the sad day cums, i was weak and only miracle can revive me. thx god i did met tis guy, the sexual well being massager, i gain at least 90% of my sexual well being. i do wan to share many others experience to u guys, i hate typing too long so we met again in the next episode of sexual well being.

fun4evergood
22-07-2003, 09:56 PM
hi guys, well if u happen to be desperate to regain back yur missing energy or sexual well being. i saw many frens go for tongkat ali and more other sexual drinks. i guess they r desperate too. doing the drinks and exercise r actually hittinjg the same target. guys who r not in need, or so called strong at this present moment will hit a day of weakness or lame. so wen the day cums, i will wan to help them u see. i was strong too, tahan lama, long service award was given oso, but the sad day cums, i was weak and only miracle can revive me. thx god i did met tis guy, the sexual well being massager, i gain at least 90% of my sexual well being. i do wan to share many others experience to u guys, i hate typing too long so we met again in the next episode of sexual well being.

NOw I get what u mean...... but only meant for impotent guy.... me still very functional :p

David-Bake-Ham
31-07-2003, 10:04 PM
TECHNIQUE #1

Ohhh..... This sounds like the legendary gongfu manual.....
-Qing Tian Pi Li Niao-!!! :D

KID278
01-08-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by David-Bake-Ham

And what the hell is that manual about...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

waypastprime
01-08-2003, 09:05 AM

Wat the f**k are u talking about man???? :confused:

David-Bake-Ham
01-08-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Wat the f**k are u talking about man???? :confused:

It is a book I saw in KL during a holiday trip.
The book title is Qing Tian Pi Li Niao and
the layout and contents in it is machiam
like olden chinese gongfu manual. :D

The book is abt exercise tat help to circulate
blood flow in our didi and keep it healthy.

KID278
03-08-2003, 04:29 PM
It is a book I saw in KL during a holiday trip.
The book title is Qing Tian Pi Li Niao and
the layout and contents in it is machiam
like olden chinese gongfu manual. :D

The book is abt exercise tat help to circulate
blood flow in our didi and keep it healthy.

Gongfu huh!....so exercise the didi like a sword....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

lament
04-08-2003, 09:50 AM
I got a book in Borders that teaches similar techniques and there are several others there, the one i got is something like " Ancient secrets for modern lovers"

Superb book, must try ..... guranteed improvements........ So don't need to consult the so-called master, probably ask u 2 pay school fees b4 he teache u anything.

KID278
06-08-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by lament
I got a book in Borders that teaches similar techniques and there are several others there, the one i got is something like " Ancient secrets for modern lovers"

Superb book, must try ..... guranteed improvements........ So don't need to consult the so-called master, probably ask u 2 pay school fees b4 he teache u anything.

Maybe you can publish some excerpts from that book of yours, it may help certain modern lovers go ancient (pun intended)...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
06-08-2003, 11:10 PM
Maybe you can publish some excerpts from that book of yours, it may help certain modern lovers go ancient (pun intended)...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Yah, give us some summary and wat u think is the best technique.