PDA

View Full Version : For all samsters sake, report all kinds of RAIDS here lah!!!

Hapidud
13-07-2003, 12:46 AM
It seems that AV (even Anti-Narcotics) Raids are happening here and there, but all such news were posted here and there in different threads. It is ok, but kinda time-consuming to search or open up those threads leh ....

Some even wanted to put up a study on the trends of RAID, kinda difficult.

However, I would like to suggest that you "kind" souls out there to post the RAID events here:
Date, Time, location and other "good-to-know" information

In this way, we all would somehow "benefit" from this data from this thread and do our own risk analysis and plan for the next "cheonging" time at the "safer" place. For instance, if XYZ HC is raided this morning, would you go in the afternoon? Most likely it will be closed if many kana caught-in-action, otherwise, it might be a safer place as RAID won't come again so soon :D

Wish all samsters who are kind enough to post the latest RAID news here will have "great" returns in their "adventures!!".... Good luck to all .....

kommando
14-07-2003, 06:17 PM
I will post if I heard of any info !

I heard IP got raided very often recently !

Anyone heard of any raid these few days ?

Rof|maoxz
14-07-2003, 06:27 PM
Surely u understand the meaning of raid. (A sudden forcible entry into a place by police) unless you yourself is a undercover or police officer, or else u cant have first-hand news easily. Raid normally is conducted & briefed on that very first day. Even my police frds are aware of this, they might not tell me also. In a nutshell, chiong with vigilant & care.

p.s: If u r' talking abt operations in west malaysia, maybe the 'inside info' is more easily obtainable, if u knoe what I mean. :D

fastcar
14-07-2003, 06:38 PM
Btw, just for info, a lot of police road blocks nowdays from wed to sat. On wed nite i managed to bump into 2 of them on my way home!!!!!!!! Lucky for me i look fairly decent, if not kanna pulled over then jialat liaoz. Reminder not to have yr last drink too late.

Then from thurs-sat, every nite also run into 1 :(

Rof|maoxz
14-07-2003, 06:44 PM
Post (shld be pre, sorie) national day on-ness. :p

Hitman
14-07-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Post national day on-ness. :p
Should be Pre-National day on-ness.. :p

Hapidud
15-07-2003, 02:22 AM
Hehehe .... RAID news in West MY also welcome..... 'inside info' lagi best ... pre-empt us before any brudder kana raid there during the National day holiday trip there lah ;D

Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Surely u understand the meaning of raid. (A sudden forcible entry into a place by police) unless you yourself is a undercover or police officer, or else u cant have first-hand news easily. Raid normally is conducted & briefed on that very first day. Even my police frds are aware of this, they might not tell me also. In a nutshell, chiong with vigilant & care.

p.s: If u r' talking abt operations in west malaysia, maybe the 'inside info' is more easily obtainable, if u knoe what I mean. :D

Hapidud
24-07-2003, 02:15 AM
Wah!! No raid for so many days already ... coast seems clear ... right?

SilkStalk.
29-07-2003, 06:48 PM
HDS was raided today at around four something......

ZEN & JESSIE were caught ....... only 4 girls were working at that time.... these 2 were caught......

nokia6110
29-07-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
HDS was raided today at around four something......

ZEN & JESSIE were caught ....... only 4 girls were working at that time.... these 2 were caught......
wat hds stands for?

nokia6110
29-07-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110
wat hds stands for?
is it hougang

becks2410
29-07-2003, 08:45 PM
What time are raid normally conducted??

IncredibleHulk
29-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110
wat hds stands for?

HDS -> H--G---G Dx Sauna lah
Hulk

thomasdelarue
11-09-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Hapidud
It seems that AV (even Anti-Narcotics) Raids are happening here and there, but all such news were posted here and there in different threads. It is ok, but kinda time-consuming to search or open up those threads leh ....

Some even wanted to put up a study on the trends of RAID, kinda difficult.

However, I would like to suggest that you "kind" souls out there to post the RAID events here:
Date, Time, location and other "good-to-know" information

In this way, we all would somehow "benefit" from this data from this thread and do our own risk analysis and plan for the next "cheonging" time at the "safer" place. For instance, if XYZ HC is raided this morning, would you go in the afternoon? Most likely it will be closed if many kana caught-in-action, otherwise, it might be a safer place as RAID won't come again so soon :D

Wish all samsters who are kind enough to post the latest RAID news here will have "great" returns in their "adventures!!".... Good luck to all .....
think some gals kenna their lockers checked by AN (anit nacotic)
if any hc gal from that particular hc kenna caught taking pill outside in disco.

$$noenuff
12-09-2003, 11:21 PM
I heard from a masseur from those tui nai shops that it seems AV has implemented a new ruling that no china pei-tu mama is allowed anymore at such shops.

The shops at Orchard Plaza is now curtain instead of rooms.

saint
13-09-2003, 09:29 PM
Anti-vice squad only became holy-holy and act on Tui Na Tian becos of the stoopid Channel U and Sunday Times reports...or else they would've bohchup anout what's going on.

It smacks of hypocrisy....I don't see AV being so vigorous in implemeting the law in HCs.....need the media to raise a ruckus before they bother to move their butts and act.

Feel its kinda unfair to PDMM and those tui na shop....they kena banned only becos they were sway enuff to be targetted by the media, and not becos the police was hardworking. (yeah right... hardworking cops?!?...hahaha...)