PDA

View Full Version : 18yrs old sweet and decent, yet skillful pretty local chinese, Sydney

true_enjoyment
30-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Paya Lebar Post Office Coffee Bean, Evening. My first impression of her was a goody good shoe, daddy's good gal. She looks very clean and
proper, the typical gal next door type, average height and very nice body curves. Nonetheless a very pretty gal. We discussed and throughout she
was very well mannered, exactly how i was expecting her to be. No one would ever believe she will work as a FL, even I was surprised! I asked her,
she replied:"I just look decent. :)" Anyway Sydney is really going to start and I'm sure she will provide very good service.

Name: Sydney
Race: Chinese
Height: 164cm
Weight: 46kg
Vital Stats: 32B-25-33

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering

Don'ts: CIM, AR, AJ. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

Sydney is currently still studying. A real GND pretty gal, please treat her gently. Feedback confirmed that she is very skillful, so together with her pretty face and good figure, definitely value the money.

She takes Chinese and Malays.

She doesn't have any tattoo and doesn't smoke.

She can take appointments from late noon or evening, depending on her school schedule, to 10pm on weekdays and 12pm to 10pm latest on weekends.

Damage: Damage: Refers to my sticky thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/83996-compilation-true-enjoyment.html). Exclude room, caps provided.

MasterHorny
01-05-2009, 09:03 AM
Well I'm pretty sure that I am not the one to draw first blood and definitely not the second haha but was quite surprise there is hardly any fr on her. Anyway here is mine :

Looks: 7.5/10 (Here is the tough part. I might rate her abit high because I like her looks but for some bros it might be 6.5/10 )
Body: 7/10 (not slim neither fat. not fair slightly tan. skin could be smoother. but overall pretty alright)
BBBJ: didn't have any. went straight to FJ. was feeling very horny that day.
FJ: 7.5/10 (quiet type though she does show more reaction on her face)
GFE :7.5/10 (shy)
Overall : 7.5/10
RTF : Definitely but once again need to try out more of TE's girls

Note : Yes I have posted a few FRs in this short period. Been lurking for awhile but thought I might start contributing to the forum. Haha.

MasterHorny
01-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Well I'm pretty sure that I am not the one to draw first blood and definitely not the second haha but was quite surprise there is hardly any fr on her. Anyway here is mine :

Looks: 7.5/10 (Here is the tough part. I might rate her abit high because I like her looks but for some bros it might be 6.5/10 )
Body: 7/10 (not slim neither fat. not fair slightly tan. skin could be smoother. but overall pretty alright)
BBBJ: didn't have any. went straight to FJ. was feeling very horny that day.
FJ: 7.5/10 (quiet type though she does show more reaction on her face)
GFE :7.5/10 (shy)
Overall : 7.5/10
RTF : Definitely but once again need to try out more of TE's girls

Note : Yes I have posted a few FRs in this short period. Been lurking for awhile but thought I might start contributing to the forum. Haha.

uchida21
02-05-2009, 01:01 AM
bro..can i have her contacts?really thks

tiger2009
02-05-2009, 01:04 AM
Hi, I'm interested. Any chance you can give me the contact?

jabwemet
03-05-2009, 04:18 PM
do u check your pm?

true_enjoyment
12-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Sydney is quitting and tonight she will take 1 last appointment at 8pm, bencoolen area. Damage is 500/1/1. Only for those who already has my contact. FCFS basis.

sasuke0125
18-05-2009, 07:28 PM
bro can have her no