PDA

View Full Version : Overnite at any outlets in JB

virginkiller
09-07-2003, 12:30 AM
Yo brudders,

any of u guys knw you can go for overnite bookings less for those in KTV and nite clubs

Lets fuck it, I wanna ah....ah...ah..ah

draken
11-07-2003, 01:48 AM
???? bro u mean thr price?

virginkiller
11-07-2003, 01:54 AM
Yo Bruddr Draken

400-500rm w/o room

Cool it
Bruddr Virgin Killer

draken
12-07-2003, 08:41 AM
hmmmm... u mean overnite booking? wat nationality? which ktv?

virginkiller
12-07-2003, 09:27 PM
Yo brudder Draken,

I like to cut the fuss of spending at the KTV or nite club. I juz go there and pick up the gal to my own hotel. Any race will do

Virgin killer

cubic
12-07-2003, 10:21 PM
hi bro virginkiller !

U mean U juz go in, choose the gal and ciao ?
Do they allow ?
How u tell them ?
Which niteclub or KTV you recommend ?
What is the damage ?
For 1 shot or whole nite ?

What hotel you recommend ? I suppose you book for 1 nite only.

Sorie, i m new, therefore so much Qns. do not want to look like a fool and kena chop.

Thanx,
cubic

virginkiller
12-07-2003, 10:52 PM
Yo bruuder cubic,

i also don't know, thats why i post it here.

virgin juice is the best

snakehead
13-07-2003, 01:47 AM
originally posted by virginkiller
i also don't know, thats why i post it here. ...hahahaha....good one bro........kekeke

pussywillo
13-07-2003, 03:01 PM
Dun b a fool to spend your hard earned $$$ on an overnitee in JB.

TRUST ME it's not worth the pain.. ;)

draken
14-07-2003, 12:25 PM
oic .. maybe some of the bro out there got contacts for the okts in jb.... hmmm im interested in this also... last time used to go lsb for booking still have to spend the cover charge... but price for overnite ok... abt rm300 - rm350... btw any of u guy got contacts of okt ...pls advise... thanks

andyqkw
14-07-2003, 05:14 PM
Me just went to Apollo recently for a booking session and the cost was RM420 (lady + hotel)

CuntMan
12-08-2003, 03:10 AM
Well i do know a few OKT, price differs as depends on how u know them. I know them thru KTV, LSB, u name it. Most of them have a few gals on their care. Others they borrow from other OKT. So price again differs. I suggest u guys to go look around those LSB, LB, just goin into these place, have a few drinks, see those PRC, Viet, Indo. If u like, sian sian abit, ask their OKT no, or even dare dare ask them 4 their no if they have. But only on next session or when u r not around the place.

PRC, service well known not good enough, but they do look pretty. Hehehe. Price also high as lots of people spoil the market. Perhaps u guys can dare dare scout around Permas Jaya area ? Should be happenin. I never dare go alone coz that area have a stretch is quite dark as u know nowadays, lots of robberies, rape, kidnap happen around. Hehehe if rape by PRC i dun mind. Hehehehe.

MrDevil
12-08-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by draken
oic .. maybe some of the bro out there got contacts for the okts in jb.... hmmm im interested in this also... last time used to go lsb for booking still have to spend the cover charge... but price for overnite ok... abt rm300 - rm350... btw any of u guy got contacts of okt ...pls advise... thanks

Depending on which joint u like to take from, among all ABB girls are most worth where RM350 include room to be taken from 7pm till 12pm the next day. SK girls is firm RM300 exclude room taken from 0200.

MrDevil
12-08-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by CuntMan
Well i do know a few OKT, price differs as depends on how u know them. I know them thru KTV, LSB, u name it. Most of them have a few gals on their care. Others they borrow from other OKT. So price again differs. I suggest u guys to go look around those LSB, LB, just goin into these place, have a few drinks, see those PRC, Viet, Indo. If u like, sian sian abit, ask their OKT no, or even dare dare ask them 4 their no if they have. But only on next session or when u r not around the place.

PRC, service well known not good enough, but they do look pretty. Hehehe. Price also high as lots of people spoil the market. Perhaps u guys can dare dare scout around Permas Jaya area ? Should be happenin. I never dare go alone coz that area have a stretch is quite dark as u know nowadays, lots of robberies, rape, kidnap happen around. Hehehe if rape by PRC i dun mind. Hehehehe.

Hmm... i have long heard permas area is hiong but not for LSB type, more for Disco.. probably time to check it out soon, it wont be convenient to go without a car.. as Bro Cuntman rightly say, its dark there and there have been rob/rape case happened there. One of my friend got killed there last Chinese year for Rob/Snatch car case while another rob/snatch car/rape/almost kill ... sad story.

MrDevil
12-08-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by cubic
hi bro virginkiller !

U mean U juz go in, choose the gal and ciao ?
Do they allow ?
How u tell them ?
Which niteclub or KTV you recommend ?
What is the damage ?
For 1 shot or whole nite ?

What hotel you recommend ? I suppose you book for 1 nite only.

Sorie, i m new, therefore so much Qns. do not want to look like a fool and kena chop.

Thanx,
cubic

no need to be soli for being new, everyone is new once.. but be sorry for lazy for not reading thread that readily has this info but waiting for info to be spoon feed..

no offence hor, its never hurt to read a little more before asking.. almost any happening place in JB has its thread.. change the day to display thread from begining.

CuntMan
12-08-2003, 04:00 AM
Well if we form up a group and go there in 2 or 3 cars should be safe. More ppl there means more powah. There's a few pubs, discos, around McD area. Quite happenin, i got a client nearby, so can get him to be tour guide but he's the goody goody type so maybe just show around then we go poke poke see see. Hehehe.

Actually nowadays very dangerous to roam around alone, that's y i also join this forum to look 4 similiar kind. Hehehe lets join forces and fight for our missions !!!!!!

BTW Bro Devil :

Abb Take away r for PRC or Viet, Indo, Thai ? If PRC then it's dirt cheap. Really regret never went there anymore. Hehehe. BTW Wednesday at JB is ladies nite or sumthin ? Should be quite happenin ?

MrDevil
12-08-2003, 06:07 AM
Well if we form up a group and go there in 2 or 3 cars should be safe. More ppl there means more powah. There's a few pubs, discos, around McD area. Quite happenin, i got a client nearby, so can get him to be tour guide but he's the goody goody type so maybe just show around then we go poke poke see see. Hehehe.

Actually nowadays very dangerous to roam around alone, that's y i also join this forum to look 4 similiar kind. Hehehe lets join forces and fight for our missions !!!!!!

BTW Bro Devil :

Abb Take away r for PRC or Viet, Indo, Thai ? If PRC then it's dirt cheap. Really regret never went there anymore. Hehehe. BTW Wednesday at JB is ladies nite or sumthin ? Should be quite happenin ?

Around McD area there is one disco shake head joint call Devil City, but nothing to do with me and probably you will find more devil there than pussy. Lots of pubs shake head girls hang there after work, so you can try ONS if you are game enough. Not sure about pubs happening, has retired from pubs 3 years liao.

I believe the price for Indo, Viet, Mynmar and Thai are the same but PRC probably higher, me not sure as not interested in PRC too much.. got sian with their stickiness liao. One keep calling me till got to shut hp for a week.

Hmm... never heard JB got ladies light, probably in disco bcos everywhere we go oso with paid girl's service. I think its happening in Spore on Wed night.. was once in Centro and wow you really can't believe your eyes, they are so sexy and pretty that I willing to pay any price to overnight with them.. but me kind of lazy man to sian girl.

Hoi, we dun tok cok all around Msia lar, go back to our thread and tok cok there, if not other ppl not happy and war me liao..

CuntMan
12-08-2003, 08:11 PM
I think the starter dun mind 1 la, we all oso just want to cheong, btw, I will check about Permas Jaya with my client, he's from there. About ONS, abit lazy lo, imagine rm 50-100 get FJ liao. If want ONS need to spend at least rm 500 just for pills, beers, food, hotel ? Hehehehe. Just for 1 hole leh. I rather go 4 3 or 2 holes per nite. But sumtimes didi kenot cope so just settle for 1. Then next day another hole. Hahahahha.

Learn from experience, gettin 1 is not worth it to spend so much, better go 4 quantity than quality.

MrDevil
13-08-2003, 04:14 AM
I think the starter dun mind 1 la, we all oso just want to cheong, btw, I will check about Permas Jaya with my client, he's from there. About ONS, abit lazy lo, imagine rm 50-100 get FJ liao. If want ONS need to spend at least rm 500 just for pills, beers, food, hotel ? Hehehehe. Just for 1 hole leh. I rather go 4 3 or 2 holes per nite. But sumtimes didi kenot cope so just settle for 1. Then next day another hole. Hahahahha.

Learn from experience, gettin 1 is not worth it to spend so much, better go 4 quantity than quality.

ahhaah well said, bet you must be real lao hero in cheonging...

Actually ONS give different feels, somes go for pleasure of bonking, some go for feel and some go for excitement.. to each preference lar... i prefer free ONS.. hahahaha, dont you bro?

CuntMan
17-08-2003, 10:07 PM
Well one word, never judge a book by it's cover. Hahahaha.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 10:26 PM
Well one word, never judge a book by it's cover. Hahahaha.

does that means the same with dont judge a pussy by it's face? hahahahah

CuntMan
17-08-2003, 11:56 PM
Really well said, but one thing, pussy and face, must both be there to have the "FEEL"

Anyway I think GB overnite damn attractive, die liao next trip sure 3 days non stop Tapau one. So might just join u guys for TCSS session, then straight sian the ger i am interested for Takeaway. So the time spent to sian ger for take away will be used for talkin, touching, checkin out the "goods" if everything good, sure can take liao.

I think next time need to jio more bros for overnite, so can get group discount. Kekekeke. Crystal Crown i can get good rate, so any bros need it next trip we go in group then. Kekekeke.

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 03:09 AM
Really well said, but one thing, pussy and face, must both be there to have the "FEEL"

Anyway I think GB overnite damn attractive, die liao next trip sure 3 days non stop Tapau one. So might just join u guys for TCSS session, then straight sian the ger i am interested for Takeaway. So the time spent to sian ger for take away will be used for talkin, touching, checkin out the "goods" if everything good, sure can take liao.

I think next time need to jio more bros for overnite, so can get group discount. Kekekeke. Crystal Crown i can get good rate, so any bros need it next trip we go in group then. Kekekeke.

hahaha, if you are mentally strong and skilful enough, you can always create the right feel, tiok bor?

Me find ABB overnight more attractive, RM400 from 1900 where you can go makan, drinking and something hidden place before action in hotel.

We planning next week? You can? Cum over lar, i know few car dealers in JB that could intro to you, surely make big business ;)

What rate you get for Crystal Crown? I am getting RM110 but if you are checking in a late night or on budget, Hotel Century is oni RM85. The oni problem is that the disco runs till 0500, so you got free music without going to disco.

xmen2
18-08-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
hahaha, if you are mentally strong and skilful enough, you can always create the right feel, tiok bor?

Me find ABB overnight more attractive, RM400 from 1900 where you can go makan, drinking and something hidden place before action in hotel.

We planning next week? You can? Cum over lar, i know few car dealers in JB that could intro to you, surely make big business ;)

What rate you get for Crystal Crown? I am getting RM110 but if you are checking in a late night or on budget, Hotel Century is oni RM85. The oni problem is that the disco runs till 0500, so you got free music without going to disco.
If my memory didnt fail me, Lion Hotel only cost RM60+ for overnite, somemore, u can enjoy their HC with RM199 for full package. But then again, dun expect good facility like those better hotel. FYIP

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by xmen2
If my memory didnt fail me, Lion Hotel only cost RM60+ for overnite, somemore, u can enjoy their HC with RM199 for full package. But then again, dun expect good facility like those better hotel. FYIP

Stayed at Lion Hotel, i remember correctly the rate is RM70+ ler, RM50~RM60 is like Hotel Sentosa which is shop house turned motel. Must say Lion Hotel's room is still not too bad and you get the eat bak kut teh few shops away the next morning and and of course spa and massage to relax .

adra
13-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Stayed at Lion Hotel, i remember correctly the rate is RM70+ ler, RM50~RM60 is like Hotel Sentosa which is shop house turned motel. Must say Lion Hotel's room is still not too bad and you get the eat bak kut teh few shops away the next morning and and of course spa and massage to relax .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro MrDevil,

Just wanna ask you a favour to tell me the Location of AliBaba?
PLEASE ...

MOO_MILK
13-09-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by adra
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro MrDevil,

PLEASE ...

Hi, iam a newbie here but the place you are looking for is easily accessible by most TAXI drivers in JB (especially the chinese ones)

It is directly opposite DA MA night food market along sentosa.

Have fun at ABB, cos i did.

cheers...:D

FatMan
13-09-2003, 05:44 PM

Yeah the bak kut teh there not too bad just 1min walking distance from hotel.

MrDevil
15-09-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by adra

Bro MrDevil,

PLEASE ...

pai seh, this thread got hidden for sometimes ... Alibaba is opp Da Ma Hawker Centre. For more info, you can refer to Devil's JB thread.