PDA

View Full Version : IP Health Centre got raid

holly
05-07-2003, 04:59 PM
IP gpt raid on 4 July, AGAIN, 4th time within 3 months, this is really too much.... this time 2 girls got caught....in total, 6 IP girls got caught already....i think IP will soon be closing down.....IP is certainly a target for NTY to shoot.....

if you chong at IP, watch out!!

justin5550
05-07-2003, 07:06 PM
hey brother, what will happen to customer like us???

holly
05-07-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by justin5550
hey brother, what will happen to customer like us???

usually, they take down your IC then let you go, may bring u back to station...all depends....never got caught ...ke ke ke...

singbryan1
05-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Scary man, now cheong also must worry like shit.

Heard from my friends that Executive spa is hot target for AV, especially when they lower down the charges to $38.

Anyone knows the frequency of raids for the smaller HC like Orchid Inn, Novena, Bukit Timah etc? If its low, then safer, but then only lau gohs there.

$$noenuff
05-07-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by holly
IP gpt raid on 4 July, AGAIN, 4th time within 3 months, this is really too much.... this time 2 girls got caught....in total, 6 IP girls got caught already....i think IP will soon be closing down.....IP is certainly a target for NTY to shoot.....

Do they have a HIT list for such raids?

Why does some places got raids so frequently while other places got no raids in years?

Any payments involved?

Prince the really wonderful place was also closed down because of too many raids.

singdollar
06-07-2003, 06:07 AM
I'm guessing they usually target the GOOD places so their efforts will cripple our chionging...

they raid those small places oso no use... :eek:

justin5550
06-07-2003, 12:45 PM
Brother, do all the hc have intercom sysetm where they can inform the insider that AV is raiding??

Like this very scare leh! When wacking then got raid how???

goodytoody
06-07-2003, 03:53 PM
oh man now want to have sex oso cannot what is happening????

limheng
07-07-2003, 12:48 AM
This is serious. Actually how will we know when AV comes in? I heard something like the music will stop half way. there's also an intercom in every room. Do they use it to announce AV's arrival?

jumpaman
07-07-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by limheng
This is serious. Actually how will we know when AV comes in? I heard something like the music will stop half way. there's also an intercom in every room. Do they use it to announce AV's arrival?

Bradders, generally speaking the places kenna raid are the ones where people complain about them to police. These complainers could be anyone: perhaps other tennants of the shopping centre or building not happy about the image their place will have with a HC so near, or even unhappy chiongers like you and me who want to sabo (look at IP - a coincidence that recently got all the bad FR by bradders here, and then now kenna raid after so many years of smooth business?). The point is, once kenna complain, then AV gotta do something about it. So the smartest HC management keep everyone happy - customers, landlords, neighbours.

As for warning when AV hit - there is none. Sure the music stopping is one clue, but not always the case. As for the intecom - forget it. The recep will not risk her freedom to save you. If she gets caught warning you then she also kenna. Also if your girl is caught with condom in her handbag even though you have not done anything yet then you also kenna question. That's why most girl got to go out and get this equipment before they commence ops.

Generally the AV is after the girl not you. So when they questions you they are just looking for evidence so they can book the girl. That's why they ask questions like : "Who initiate question of special" etc. Best thing is not to lie and tell the truth. As a guide if you dowan to be questions by AV, dont give them legal reason to - thats why bradders here advice putting down your real name and NRIC

goodytoody
07-07-2003, 10:46 AM
What about bros who get caught with a condom on? Will they be charged for patronising illegal sex services?

HeadOn
07-07-2003, 10:48 AM
do u guys ever wonder apart from brudders who cheong for sex are using this forum as a guide, there're also some under cover police using this forum as a guide to raid those called hot places??..

think about it..

Penn
07-07-2003, 10:48 AM
if u r caught doing the act, what will happen to you?
sure kena one right?

mccormick
07-07-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by jumpaman
Bradders, generally speaking the places kenna raid are the ones where people complain about them to police. These complainers could be anyone: perhaps other tennants of the shopping centre or building not happy about the image their place will have with a HC so near, or even unhappy chiongers like you and me who want to sabo (look at IP - a coincidence that recently got all the bad FR by bradders here, and then now kenna raid after so many years of smooth business?). The point is, once kenna complain, then AV gotta do something about it. So the smartest HC management keep everyone happy - customers, landlords, neighbours.

As for warning when AV hit - there is none. Sure the music stopping is one clue, but not always the case. As for the intecom - forget it. The recep will not risk her freedom to save you. If she gets caught warning you then she also kenna. Also if your girl is caught with condom in her handbag even though you have not done anything yet then you also kenna question. That's why most girl got to go out and get this equipment before they commence ops.

Generally the AV is after the girl not you. So when they questions you they are just looking for evidence so they can book the girl. That's why they ask questions like : "Who initiate question of special" etc. Best thing is not to lie and tell the truth. As a guide if you dowan to be questions by AV, dont give them legal reason to - thats why bradders here advice putting down your real name and NRIC

customer, neighbours... ?? Then Casanova looks dangerous sia... :(

lovetocum
07-07-2003, 09:23 PM
guess all bros shouldn't be too sad abt this IP place lah. Saw the Newpaper ad and the girl in the IP HC really CMI man! In fact, was the worst looking one among the other HCs advertisments.

hipi911
08-07-2003, 08:21 AM
When get caught they wont press charge on the guy, but "may: ask the guy to stand as witness to press charge on the gals. I got this info from my bro in law who is a C*D!

tikus69
08-07-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by holly

Do you know what time it got raid? I am trying to put together a database of raid dates and times to see if there's a correlation or pattern. Yes, I am a statistician for those of you who may be wondering. I don't think the raids are random are because someone complained. So far, I have only got very little data. So, if any bros here know of raids do let me know the time and date so that I can compile them and do a study. This may be beneficial to all bros to avoid AV raids when cheonging.

Post here or email me at [email protected]

goodytoody
08-07-2003, 10:56 AM
Ah, even if you have to go to court to testify as a witness, your wife, family, will still know cause the court summons is mailed to your house?

mccormick
08-07-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by goodytoody
Ah, even if you have to go to court to testify as a witness, your wife, family, will still know cause the court summons is mailed to your house?

scary scary... Then better dun go for the time being.... else later jia li zi san..

bergkamp
08-07-2003, 06:00 PM
that's y i always maintain that to open this kind of place i think u need underworld connections... seriously...
i think the ppl who bao dou are underworld ppl who didn't get protection money from the HC...

i think this is dam valid point leh

LeeYokeYuen
08-07-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by tikus69
Do you know what time it got raid? I am trying to put together a database of raid dates and times to see if there's a correlation or pattern. Yes, I am a statistician for those of you who may be wondering. I don't think the raids are random are because someone complained. So far, I have only got very little data. So, if any bros here know of raids do let me know the time and date so that I can compile them and do a study. This may be beneficial to all bros to avoid AV raids when cheonging.

Post here or email me at [email protected]

I tried to do the same but they recently changed their pattern. It's more frequent. Very unpredictable now. It's like as if the officer comes out of the toilet and if he didn;t have a good shit - Raid. Besides AV, some raids are drug raids too. Which will be worse for the girls if caught.

tanterry
09-07-2003, 09:51 AM
I had personally seen an AV raid at IP. That day got an av officer posed as customer sitting at the lounge area at around 2 plus. I think he was the one signalling the others to begin the ops. Luckily haven't gone in yet as it happened very fast & Out of the sudden, there are 4 officers including 2 females knocking the doors. 4 gals were caught & those caught customers were seen having their statements taken down. :eek:

I think once got pple kenna caught, the av would continue ops until none was nabbed.

LiNpEh
09-07-2003, 05:05 PM
no particular pattern.... so long as ppl complain they will have to look into the matter... just bad luck on IP and that they will need to serve their customer better...

they dont normally target HC unless otherwise.... if you kanna caught... then your particulars will be taken down and you will be given a lecture... either at the HC or at the station... if you married.. then your wife will be called down... if you underage or a student.. your parents will be called and your school inform...

so be careful.. fuck bery carefully lor.....

tikus69
09-07-2003, 05:51 PM
Hmmm... seems like there really is no pattern. I think these HCs should really hire someone to lookout (kwa zui). If not, business sure suffer.

Presto6969
10-07-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by lovetocum
guess all bros shouldn't be too sad abt this IP place lah. Saw the Newpaper ad and the girl in the IP HC really CMI man! In fact, was the worst looking one among the other HCs advertisments.

Usually those that appear in ads are not the girls working in there, those are jz models.

axor3333
10-07-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by $$noenuff
Do they have a HIT list for such raids?

Why does some places got raids so frequently while other places got no raids in years?

Any payments involved?

Prince the really wonderful place was also closed down because of too many raids.

I cheong so many HC, usaully HC got Raid are mostly

1) Internal problem like girls can't get along with management. , Management treat girls different, HC girls left and report to AV on the activites

2) AV are reading all the FR. and activites are too hot then AV had to step in before public complaint

I also notice that if HC had too many lau goh AV know that no much happening then the HC had no raid for many years

Just to share with bros in this forum

axor

$$noenuff
10-07-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
no particular pattern.... so long as ppl complain they will have to look into the matter... just bad luck on IP and that they will need to serve their customer better...

they dont normally target HC unless otherwise.... if you kanna caught... then your particulars will be taken down and you will be given a lecture... either at the HC or at the station... if you married.. then your wife will be called down... if you underage or a student.. your parents will be called and your school inform...

so be careful.. fuck bery carefully lor.....

My friend was caught before but no wives was called, are us sure they will?

chukeliang
11-09-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by singbryan1

Heard from my friends that Executive spa is hot target for AV, especially when they lower down the charges to $38.

Anyone knows the frequency of raids for the smaller HC like Orchid Inn, Novena, Bukit Timah etc? If its low, then safer, but then only lau gohs there.
why they like to raid small hc?
no place for gal to run?

chukeliang
11-09-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by singbryan1

why they like to raid small hc?
no place for gal to run?

Nicee
29-08-2023, 12:17 AM

True, good that this place close down

Durianation
03-09-2023, 12:26 PM
Usually those that appear in ads are not the girls working in there, those are jz models.

Yea, all kana swap in real life

lam1673
05-09-2023, 01:36 AM
20 years old thread.