PDA

View Full Version : Health Centres... How to setup???

chongster
02-07-2003, 05:04 PM
Juz wondering if any bros around here knows anything about how to setup a health centre???

Would appreciate it if bros can provide info... Thanks...

chords
02-07-2003, 05:55 PM
To set up a Health Centre, first need to register a business name just like normal business setup. Then need to apply for special permit from either police or other relevant authority. Once aprroved, start looking for viable location and getting people to start the business going. But i heard now the permit is no longer granted for new set-up.

Therefore, it is better to buy over a current one and renew the licence or permit. This way, you can commence business faster as infrastructure is already in placed. If you need assistance in running the business, please let me know. :)

bradpitt968
03-07-2003, 11:07 AM
Aiya.. what for? just go to one of your frequent KTV.. and tell the boss u want to invest $$ and be partner.. then u do from there.. better right? faster and save all the trouble...

chongster
03-07-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
Aiya.. what for? just go to one of your frequent KTV.. and tell the boss u want to invest $$ and be partner.. then u do from there.. better right? faster and save all the trouble...

What KTV... I asking about health centre lah... read b4 you post... but your effort is appreciated...

KTV, Niteclub, Pubs etc... I close one eye also can setup lah...

fun4evergood
03-07-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by chongster
What KTV... I asking about health centre lah... read b4 you post... but your effort is appreciated...

KTV, Niteclub, Pubs etc... I close one eye also can setup lah...

Wah! Bro....u must be damm rich.....

WoW_LaU
03-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Wah! Bro....u must be damm rich.....

I suggest that your KTV and HC should named "Cheongster Health Center"...for all the cheongster fans out there!...hehehehee:D

chords
03-07-2003, 03:16 PM
Cheongster, the more viable way is to buy over an existing Health Centre. This way you take over existing infrastructure, manpower (the girls) as well as the current customers. This gives you an edge as you do not need to start from scratch.

If you have the financial resources, I maybe able to provide some assistance in that.

Voodoo
03-07-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by chords
If you have the financial resources, I maybe able to provide some assistance in that.

U help people set up biz one isit???? How much u charge??? Isit any type of biz also can???

LeeYokeYuen
03-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Juz wondering if any bros around here knows anything about how to setup a health centre???

Would appreciate it if bros can provide info... Thanks...

All depends on how much you want to spend.

Before I start ... Are You really serious or are you just asking for fun.

IloveBusty
03-07-2003, 08:35 PM
I got a fren currently partner of a health centre in Orchard areas. She wanted to sell her share n if u're reali...serious about it, let me know I let her talk to u okie....but u dun worry her other partner caused she is holding the majority.

But if u're juz tok cock sing song then dun waste my time fren :mad:

bergkamp
04-07-2003, 12:40 AM
i also ever thot of it b4...but was held back when i realised how valid it is for one to have underworld connection to open...

i suspect this kind of place if u wanna happen, sure got some gang will want to collect 'protection money' from you one...especially if ur HC is in their territory or something...

i think if u be sleeping partner then no problem lah, but if you are to manage one then maybe must look at this factor...

this is what i think lah, i may be wrong... sure kena laugh at one...

chongster
09-07-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by IloveBusty
I got a fren currently partner of a health centre in Orchard areas. She wanted to sell her share n if u're reali...serious about it, let me know I let her talk to u okie....but u dun worry her other partner caused she is holding the majority.

I'm not looking at any takeovers... so dun bother wasting your "precious time"... I want to know about setting up...

chords
09-07-2003, 02:16 PM
To set up a health centre is basically the same as setting up of any other businesses. ie, you need to register with the Registry of Companies and Businesses (RCB). You also need to obtain permits from the police force for operating a health centre. Then you need to do up a business plan on how you intends to operate the business.

There are other details to look into which I can only share with you if you are truly genuine and i would need to know how much are you prepared to invest. I will adopt a plain business approach to this.

LeeYokeYuen
09-07-2003, 03:01 PM
To set up a health centre is basically the same as setting up of any other businesses. ie, you need to register with the Registry of Companies and Businesses (RCB). You also need to obtain permits from the police force for operating a health centre. Then you need to do up a business plan on how you intends to operate the business.

There are other details to look into which I can only share with you if you are truly genuine and i would need to know how much are you prepared to invest. I will adopt a plain business approach to this.

Chords is right, setting up the company is the easy. just like any company.

Before setting up the HC, you got some questions you have to ask yourself.

Do you have a good supply of girls and money.
Next, do you have a good location.
Next, do you know of a reliable cashier and manager.
Next, if you have a pool, sauna and steam, do have contact to an experience maintenance guy.

If you answer yes to all. Then you are ready start.

Since everybody here is offering help, I guess should too.

1 question, is this just a paper exercise or are you serious ?

LiNpEh
09-07-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by IloveBusty

bro...

me interested in lookin this..... ask your fren to email me....

LeeYokeYuen
09-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
bro...

me interested in lookin this..... ask your fren to email me....

She want to sell her shares ??

Grand Central ??

GoGoGo
10-07-2003, 07:38 AM
I believe getting the permits will take quite long... esp with CID and such. Believe the property type and location plays a huge part too (building regulations) believe also have to go thru FSD as well. Came across several pple who got a place and after a few months of waiting for approvals, then end up not being able to open ultimately... paid rental and application fees for nothing.... just 2 cents worth. ;)

bergkamp
10-07-2003, 08:27 AM
what about underworld issues? how come no one address this?

chongster
10-07-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen
Chords is right, setting up the company is the easy. just like any company.

Before setting up the HC, you got some questions you have to ask yourself.

Next, if you have a pool, sauna and steam, do have contact to an experience maintenance guy.

If you answer yes to all. Then you are ready start.

Since everybody here is offering help, I guess should too.

1 question, is this just a paper exercise or are you serious ?

This is not paper excercise... we are currently in the negotiation stage for the rental of the premise... will update u guys when we've signed the rental agreement... Hopefully brudders will come and show some support...

LeeYokeYuen
10-07-2003, 03:08 PM
This is not paper excercise... we are currently in the negotiation stage for the rental of the premise... will update u guys when we've signed the rental agreement... Hopefully brudders will come and show some support...

What is the per sq foot ?
Change of use cert?
FSB cert?
parking ?

Power bill ?

Need to settle these questions before signing.

GoGoGo
10-07-2003, 07:37 PM
Will support if good. Will try when its ready.

samson
14-07-2003, 06:36 PM
This is not a very secure business !

If unlucky, kena raided and force to stop operation, do U have enough cash to tahan the heavy overheads !

Even if U can afford to stop operation for 2 months, all your girls would have run to other HC.
U will then have to start new recruitment and business promotion again !

If you run out of cash, and force to sell your business, you will be in deep trouble !

If no takers, you will have to spend more money to tear down everything and return to the Landlord !
All your $$$ investment will be gone !

Think carefully !

Too many Health centre already !

Those who made money have sold their business already.

Those who took over kenna trapped !
:confused:

bergkamp
17-07-2003, 03:00 PM
how come still no one address the underworld issue?

so hush hush meh?

LeeYokeYuen
17-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by bergkamp

so hush hush meh?

Not every HC is connected to the underworld.

chongster
18-07-2003, 02:00 PM

so hush hush meh?

Underworld??? Seventh month lai liao... good brothers from underworld coming liao!!!

Siao... Singapore where got so much stoopid underground connections??? U think this is Malaysia???

gasman9
18-07-2003, 07:45 PM

so hush hush meh?

protection rackets does not exist here as much as its used to be, sure there is but only more for places without licences to operate legally and most the owners are in the same league. secret societies doesn't make money from protection anymore.whats there to protect? trouble makers? just dial 999. i'll be surprised if owners still give in to the rackets.

gasman9
18-07-2003, 07:50 PM
Underworld??? Seventh month lai liao... good brothers from underworld coming liao!!!

Siao... Singapore where got so much stoopid underground connections??? U think this is Malaysia???

well i should say if you are just a small punk you wont be pretty much connected would you? but you'll be surprised how connected one can be if you are using the right network. etc..singtel, M1, starhub. well most ppl use 2 or 3 h/p to stay connected nowadays. :-)

see see only
19-07-2003, 01:43 AM

All the above $ can settle but below u urself must settle

FINALLY, sorry but a bit true. You must must hav protection from both whit & blac ......................., to prevent many many problem.

Wish u "open door big lucky"

bergkamp
19-07-2003, 03:00 AM
ya lor that's y...i still tinxo leh...

like they can threaten to bao dou you any time... cos if u were to operate clean one, very very very hard to make money...

so anytime they like they just call police come and raid you lor...like that as an owner u not scared meh?

chords
20-07-2003, 05:23 PM
This is Singapore, dun need to worry about underworld. Besides, health centre is"seen" as operating a proper business, at least on paper. However, it is vital to maintain good relationships with the police, especially the anti-vice squad. I understand they do not gain much by riading health centre, and they dun normally do it unless there is complaint. So handle your customers well (be as descrite as possible). If you are cordial with the anti-vice, they may even tip you what what to do to avoid raid.

Next proper procedure in securing your masseage girls is important too. U need to make sure supply can be obtained easily. To grow your business, implement good referal strategies.

sportmotor
06-08-2003, 11:01 AM
After read so many helps from broz, I guess the main concern in setting up a HC is operating biz with bunch of legally permitted mersues.
Any recommend fr broz here who can get PR or Local gals?
If so its a straight away setup biz for u.

tanmikel
06-08-2003, 11:47 AM

is a license/permit hard to get for "tui na" shops ?

chords
06-08-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by sportmotor
After read so many helps from broz, I guess the main concern in setting up a HC is operating biz with bunch of legally permitted mersues.
Any recommend fr broz here who can get PR or Local gals?
If so its a straight away setup biz for u.

Bro, just advertise as you would do for normal recruitment. Remember, you register health centre as another normal business, and the business is mainly massaging services with steam room or suana or whatever perks. Those are recruited based on that, but, what they do to your customers is another story and as long as u dun get caught by AV, your business as usual.

sportmotor
06-08-2003, 02:32 PM
i totally agree with bro chord.
even if you trying to play safe by asking your gals to sign some kind of agreement form saying no hanky panky in the room or what so ever illegal act done by her will not be held responsible by the management.....etc.
so long get caught wat sai(shit) also no use.

nokia6i00
20-08-2008, 08:47 PM
i totally agree with bro chord.
even if you trying to play safe by asking your gals to sign some kind of agreement form saying no hanky panky in the room or what so ever illegal act done by her will not be held responsible by the management.....etc.
so long get caught wat sai(shit) also no use.

any bro knoe how to get a firemen licence for massage shop?
as the renovation contractor don help

chukeliang
22-08-2008, 07:24 PM
masg bed to clear any body
Interested?
Also got 2 foot masg chair

NasiAyam
23-08-2008, 12:29 AM

Why do you need a firemen licence ?

chukeliang
23-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Why do you need a firemen licence ?

Last time went to solid gold hc.teh ban guan . Firemen come to check
On fire exit and door and partition.
For masg shop with partition
Still need a letter from firemen to
Submit to cantonment complex

Forbidden_Sex69
23-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Last time went to solid gold hc.teh ban guan . Firemen come to check
On fire exit and door and partition.
For masg shop with partition
Still need a letter from firemen to
Submit to cantonment complex

OIC, maybe you can try check with SCDF, they may advise you you on how to get the firemen clearance.

All the best