PDA

View Full Version : when is the best time

cocoguy80
30-06-2003, 04:32 PM
when is the best period to haf sex wif my gf .. to avoid her being pregent?
hw may days after her mthly peroid?

KID278
01-07-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by cocoguy80

get a table from those family planning clinic....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

d24d13
01-07-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by cocoguy80

Still can kena. There's no foolproof method.

KID278
02-07-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by d24d13
Still can kena. There's no foolproof method.

Yes, there's foolproof if you are game enough. Do it when the gal is menstruating. But the gal usually will not consent as they will normally be having moods and discomforts. Besides that it will also be bloody messy.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

tikus69
02-07-2003, 09:48 AM
I read somewhere that right after the period is the hot period. It means she will be safest. A few days before the period is a sure no-no. If your girl is regular, you may wish to record when she has her period and when her period ends. That way, you will know.

It's not foolproof. She may still get pregnant. Best way is to put on a cap. Happy bonking!

Rof|maoxz
02-07-2003, 05:09 PM
Wear a cap, ask yr gal to eat pills.

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Wear a cap, ask yr gal to eat pills.

Dont fuck lor..... then the girl surely wont get pregnant.... even if pregnant confirm not urs.... can save the fee on the DNA check...

Time and Tide
03-07-2003, 03:08 PM
there is no foolproof method. dun let a moment of folly ruin your life. Think safe, play safe!

tora69
03-07-2003, 09:35 PM
when is the best period to have sex???

Good birth control methods:

Abstinence
Birth control pills
Condoms
Depo-Provera

There are other types of birth control, but these are the ones most commonly used by teens.

Abstinence

First and foremost, I am of the opinion that if you are at a point in your life where it would be a crisis if she became pregnant got then you shouldn't be having sex. Generally speaking, that's before the age of 18. It's a hard decision to make for many teens, because their bodies want to do one thing and maybe they aren't sure but there are pressures to do it, and pressures not to do it.

Birth Control Pills

Birth control pills are little hunks of hormone that trick your body into not producing an egg every month. They work. Period. IF taken correctly - meaning EVERY DAY at the SAME TIME EVERY DAY. For teens, the Pill isn't always an option simply because it's hard to get - you have to have a doctor's prescription, which means her parents will probably know. They can also be expensive, and she has to take them all the time, even if you don't have sex for months.

Condoms

Condoms are the most common choice for many teens, and for good reason. Anyone can get them (they are available in any drug store or grocery store and you don't have to be a certain age to buy them). They are relatively inexpensive. And, most importantly, they work pretty well, if you be sure to follow the directions and use them correctly. I have ,post a couple helpful hints when it comes to condoms. First of all, before you use them for the first time, or if you yourself have never put one on, go out and buy a box of 3 or 6 unlubricated condoms and practice - on yourself, or on something shaped like a penis - a banana or a thick carrot works well (use the base, not the pointy tip). GIRLS TOO! You should NOT depend that the guy is going to know how to put it on - I was surprised in my sexual exploits in college that many guys didn't know how to put one on. Second helpful hint: use "spermicidally lubricated" condoms for the real deal. The spermcide serves as back-up protection if the condoms happens to break or slip off during the act.

There are also condoms out there called "Reality" which are termed "female condoms." Instead of putting them on the guy, they are inserted in your vagina, with a ring holding it in place on the outside. They are really hard to describe, and I don't have any personal experience with them, but they work. If you cannot use a condom, this might be a good alternative for you. Make sure you read the direction and practice using them.

Depo-Provera

Depo-Provera is not something that many teens have heard of, but it is one of the most effective birth control methods out there. Basically it's a shot that a girl gets once every three months, in the arm or buttock, and starting about 24 hours after you get the shot, she can't get pregnant. The effectiveness is amazing - it's not FOOLPROOF - but it works as good as the pill if she religiously get her shot every three months. It works by fooling her body into thinking she's pregnant.Her body stops producing eggs. It's also great because, unlike the pill, she don't have to remember to take it EVERY day.

There are a couple downsides to Depo - it can cause a little bit of weight gain - I'm talking like 2 pounds a year or something like that, but if you give up a dessert here and there you can totally combat that. Also, the spot where she get the shot is really sore for a few days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad birth control methods:

Pulling out (coitus interruptus)
Douching
Having sex standing up
Showering after sex

Why are these bad??? Simply stated, they don't work!!!! Douching will only push the sperm closer to where you don't want them - the egg. Showering - well, the sperm's already up in there, she can't wash it away. If you stand during sex, perhaps maybe there's a slightly less chance of getting pregnant because some of the sperm might drip out, but most guys are like geysers when they ejaculate, and they can really blast the sperm up there, like a super soaker.

Pulling out before the guy orgasms is a far too commonly practiced birth control technique in teens, and it's the reason why many teenage girls end up pregnant. In theory, it makes sense. If the guy doesn't cum in the girl, she can't get pregnant. Right? WRONG!! You see, there are a few extenuating circumstances that make that untrue. First of all, guys can't always sense the moment their sperm will start to flow, so they might pull out a little late - either cumming a little inside the girl, or right on her genitals where the sperm can meander inside and get her pregnant. Second, if the guy pulls out, he will probably get some sperm on his hands, and if he then fondles the girl's clitoris or vaginal area with sperm on his hands... guess what! Pregnancy! Third, guys produce a few drops of what is normally known as "pre-cum" a few minutes before they ejaculate. There is sperm in this pre-cum, and oftentimes, a guy's pre-cum has a higher concentration of sperm than when he ejaculates. A guy can't feel that he has released these few drops of fluid, they just kinda leak out on their own. Lastly, it takes a LOT of willpower for a guy to pull out right at the moment of truth, and if he doesn't have the willpower, then he'll end up cumming inside the girl.

Sex during her period follows the same logic. You think to yourself, OK - her period serves to flush out the egg, so if I have sex during her period, she can't get pregnant. Right? Not really. There are a few faults with this logic. First of all, as a teenager, your body isn't always working like clockwork, which is why the rhythm method isn't always the best option for teens either. In the same token, she may ovulate during her period, or the period simply may not work to flush out the egg. And, for most of her period, the egg is simply still there!! It does reduce your risk very slightly, but only VERY SLIGHTLY. You should never have sex during her period as a means of birth control.

AND REMEMBER, IF YOU DON'T USE SOME SORT OF BARRIER PROTECTION - THAT IS, A REGULAR CONDOM OR FEMALE CONDOM, YOUR METHOD OF BIRTH CONTROL WILL NOT PROTECT YOU AGAINST STDs, INCLUDING AIDS, SYPHLLIS, AND GONORRHEA, ALL OF WHICH ARE NASTY THINGS INDEED. IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE - WHICH YOU NEVER EVER SHOULD BE - ALWAYS USE A CONDOM AS A SECOND MEANS OF BIRTH CONTROL!

Pfizer
06-07-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by KID278
Yes, there's foolproof if you are game enough. Do it when the gal is menstruating. But the gal usually will not consent as they will normally be having moods and discomforts. Besides that it will also be bloody messy.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

My ex-gf used to get really horny during her periods and flirt with me to bonk her... I do(reluctantly) but have a difficult time after that cos of the blood stains on my penis after that. Like injured like that... scary...... :p

So I always make her promise to clean it up for me after sex during her period...

Ah Wang
10-07-2003, 02:09 PM
Yo tora69 That's a very informative write-up u provide. I believe it will benefits lots of ppl here, me included!!
Thanks man!!

:)

KID278
11-07-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Pfizer
My ex-gf used to get really horny during her periods and flirt with me to bonk her... I do(reluctantly) but have a difficult time after that cos of the blood stains on my penis after that. Like injured like that... scary...... :p

So I always make her promise to clean it up for me after sex during her period...

You are one lucky guy. Most gals when having their period have sore breast, abdominal cramps, vagina pain and many other discomforts due to various hormones inbalances in their bodies.:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

OceanEleven
12-07-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Pfizer
Nice try, at least you got one gal who will want to make it out during her period, other gals dont Fxxk you during period, consider heng liao...:D

KID278
13-07-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
Nice try, at least you got one gal who will want to make it out during her period, other gals dont Fxxk you during period, consider heng liao...:D

He's game enough, I wonder how many does that or has a chance to do that.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

d24d13
13-07-2003, 07:44 AM
walau, i wont even 1 2 try. damn messy man, and the bed....

KID278
13-07-2003, 08:08 AM
walau, i wont even 1 2 try. damn messy man, and the bed....

that's where the game part comes in, some people cant even stand the sight of blood...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rof|maoxz
14-07-2003, 11:17 AM
Yoz brudders, did it with gerfrd last week with her last few days of period. Indeed very scary, thought how come so easy access in her. But after the daunting finding, blood all over the bedsheet man. Geez she still as accomodating as usual. But I think have to shower her with more concern & kisses when her aunty come on visit.

ps: Do I need to pay for the cleaning of the bloody bedsheet? :rolleyes:

cheongkid
14-07-2003, 12:11 PM
ps: Do I need to pay for the cleaning of the bloody bedsheet? (Rigene Hotel) :rolleyes:
i don't think it can be washed and the bloody smell will still linger......

i think you are banned from that hotel liao. :p

KID278
15-07-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid

The laundry will have their headaches maybe they will have to use bleaching agent.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
17-07-2003, 09:50 PM
the best is not to do tat when she is redding...... or u will never win when gamble..............

KID278
19-07-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
the best is not to do tat when she is redding...... or u will never win when gamble..............

the question is will she consent....not such myths....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
19-07-2003, 02:42 AM
the question is will she consent....not such myths....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

For me, I won't do it to her....so messy

hulkster_1
19-07-2003, 01:42 PM
the safest time to do your girl is when she is pregnant. I never heard of a pregnant chick getting pregnant again.

fun4evergood
20-07-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by hulkster_1
the safest time to do your girl is when she is pregnant. I never heard of a pregnant chick getting pregnant again.

Will u do it when ur gal/wife is pregnant? I definitely will not! I would not try to hurt the baby development inside her.....

d24d13
20-07-2003, 07:33 AM
Will u do it when ur gal/wife is pregnant? I definitely will not! I would not try to hurt the baby development inside her.....

It depends on which month of her pregnancy. Generally its safe and will not harm the baby development.

KID278
20-07-2003, 08:47 AM
For me, I won't do it to her....so messy

most people avoid doing it and most of the time gals dont want to do it.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by hulkster_1

that's a silly suggestion, the context about safest time was about avoiding pregnancy....what's there to be safe when she's already pregnant.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 09:00 AM

Dont be too sure about that, you cant hang her up to dry when she badly needs a bonk....she still have urges you know that, maybe even more urges when her hormones runs wild....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 09:06 AM
It depends on which month of her pregnancy. Generally its safe and will not harm the baby development.

Right, only avoid missionary and rough sex....penetration is at the vagina and not the uterus (womb ).....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
20-07-2003, 01:02 PM

Would u take the risk if the baby is urs? :mad:

fun4evergood
20-07-2003, 01:04 PM
Right, only avoid missionary and rough sex....penetration is at the vagina and not the uterus (womb ).....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

How to make sure u wont hit the uterus? ;)

KID278
20-07-2003, 03:27 PM
How to make sure u wont hit the uterus? ;)

Honestly there's no way to make sure but given that mother nature has its way of creations, normal vagina should normally be deep enough to accommodate a penis. Nevertheless there will always be exceptional long ones but that I believe the gals will know where's their limits....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 03:33 PM

Actually the risk is not high if precautions are taken....I've heard of some having sex during their last month of pregnancy....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rof|maoxz
21-07-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid

Nothing happen lay, went last afternoon to the same hotel. Maybe the laundry ppl will be cursing like hell lah. :p

d24d13
21-07-2003, 10:42 PM

What do you think? I'm a father of two and have been having sex even till the final month. The gynecologist said is ok to have sex but to avoid rough sex. ;)

factor-x
21-07-2003, 10:45 PM
What do you think? I'm a father of two and have been having sex even till the final month. The gynecologist said is ok to have sex but to avoid rough sex. ;)

father of two....you lucky ass!!!

I love babies, min. 2 for me in the future!!

=)

-adores little ones-

fun4evergood
21-07-2003, 10:48 PM

Ok ok....u win u win...... Very envious of u.... father of 2...so lucky....

d24d13
22-07-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
father of two....you lucky ass!!!

I love babies, min. 2 for me in the future!!

=)

-adores little ones-

Now u thinking of having 2 in the future. When u hv 2, you will realise all other headache that associate with having kids ;)
But they do bring joy as well. :p

d24d13
22-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Ok ok....u win u win...... Very envious of u.... father of 2...so lucky....

Bro, dont say like that la. I onli sharing what i know, not throwing my weight around. BTW, i not that young la but not too old either.

fun4evergood
22-07-2003, 09:35 PM
Bro, dont say like that la. I onli sharing what i know, not throwing my weight around. BTW, i not that young la but not too old either.

Well, at least u r already a father....me still single leh......

KID278
22-07-2003, 10:35 PM
Nothing happen lay, went last afternoon to the same hotel. Maybe the laundry ppl will be cursing like hell lah. :p

What were you expecting to happen hah.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 10:40 PM
Well, at least u r already a father....me still single leh......

What are you complaining about, get married and be a father yourself, simple as that.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rof|maoxz
23-07-2003, 12:03 PM
What were you expecting to happen hah.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

I thought they will embarass me or something mah. :p

OceanEleven
23-07-2003, 04:17 PM
Lucky not on the carpet.....:D

KID278
24-07-2003, 04:08 AM

You think too much, they have better things to do than crying about dirty linens.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KCLIM73
24-07-2003, 03:05 PM
perhaps I have been lucky. But I fuck during my gf's period too and during those times, I never use condoms and just cum inside. No hits so far.

But avoid looking at the pinkish cum dribbling out after that... Not that tasteful.

KID278
24-07-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
Lucky not on the carpet.....:D

So what if it's the carpet, just that instead of the laundry the cleaners will have to do the job.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-07-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
perhaps I have been lucky. But I fuck during my gf's period too and during those times, I never use condoms and just cum inside. No hits so far.

But avoid looking at the pinkish cum dribbling out after that... Not that tasteful.

Yes, you are indeed lucky, gals dont usually consent to having sex during their periods....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
26-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Yes, you are indeed lucky, gals dont usually consent to having sex during their periods....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Not only gals....me too....yucks! :p

KID278
26-07-2003, 03:51 PM
Not only gals....me too....yucks! :p

you are not up to that level yet.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
27-07-2003, 03:30 AM
you are not up to that level yet.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

I did not make love during her redding bcos :
[1] not 100% safe
[2] messy (have to throw away the bedsheet or have some advance preparation)
[3] smelly
[4] urks (blood on the dick?)
[5] have to convince her
[6] unlucky myth

KID278
27-07-2003, 07:33 AM
I did not make love during her redding bcos :
[1] not 100% safe
[2] messy (have to throw away the bedsheet or have some advance preparation)
[3] smelly
[4] urks (blood on the dick?)
[5] have to convince her
[6] unlucky myth

with all these you will never get to that level....:D anyway not many gets to that level and not many likes to be at that level, guess you are the later then....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
27-07-2003, 11:01 PM
with all these you will never get to that level....:D anyway not many gets to that level and not many likes to be at that level, guess you are the later then....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

U are rite manz...... me will never go to tat level. Why upset myself to do the "unpleasant"
Btw, are u at that level?

Rof|maoxz
28-07-2003, 09:02 AM
I guess if u realli into a very serious relationship and both of u love & care each other. Nothing can realli stop u fr doing it. I guess on the male part he has to care, plant gentle kisses on her & help her cleaning the mess aftersex.

KID278
28-07-2003, 01:18 PM
U are rite manz...... me will never go to tat level. Why upset myself to do the "unpleasant"
Btw, are u at that level?

No straight answers, I am a fun seeker, you digest that for an answer.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
28-07-2003, 10:21 PM
No straight answers, I am a fun seeker, you digest that for an answer.....:

Cheers.
Kid278.

Why not straight answer? u managed to persuade ur gf to do it during her period....tell me lah :p

Rof|maoxz
29-07-2003, 09:36 AM
Why not straight answer? u managed to persuade ur gf to do it during her period....tell me lah :p

I warn her beforehand before carry out the mission. Anyway some women feel exceptionally horny when her period comes.

KCLIM73
29-07-2003, 10:04 AM
I warn her beforehand before carry out the mission. Anyway some women feel exceptionally horny when her period comes.

I have to agree that some are just extra horny. Normally, touching and fondling her breasts gets her going. But just one week before and during her period... Just frenching will get her nipples hard by the time I touch it and from there, it will just carry on....

Actually, I dun want to sound like I target her during her period purposely lar. Maybe like did it 3 times before when she is having it. Once, even on first day! But to stop having sex with her for 1 week a bit difficult to tahan... Unless.... errr... well... look elsewhere...

Rof|maoxz
29-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Sometimes she juz cant stop herself from not doing it. :p

Xgenre
29-07-2003, 12:33 PM
How about putting a thick towel, double folded, under her buttocks? Then do it missionary style? I do that when my gf has her menses. At least u wash/throw only the towel.

If your gf wears tampons, you can even give her a blow job before u remove the tampon for a fj. It's really quite an acquired taste. Pardon the pun. ;) Like eating not- too- bloody cockles...

3 of my previous gfs allow me to do it during their menses. It's really more sensitive for them, both nipples and clit wise. And they dun worry about pregnancies. Plus they are naturally lubricated already. They do seem louder and more responsive.

The first time i did it, it's really disgusting. Guess it's a case of getting used to. Wonder if the guys who did it before will agree, after such sex, your penis will feel very smooth, like as if it's been powdered.

Just sharing my personal experiences...

KCLIM73
29-07-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Xgenre

The first time i did it, it's really disgusting. Guess it's a case of getting used to. Wonder if the guys who did it before will agree, after such sex, your penis will feel very smooth, like as if it's been powdered.

Errrr....no.......

And to lick them there when they are flowing?!?!?!?!?! My god, you are really pushing the envelope man! Sorry, maybe I mean, you are OPENING the envelope... yucks!!!!! It's a taste I am not about to acquire....

Junkboy
29-07-2003, 05:22 PM
How about putting a thick towel, double folded, under her buttocks? Then do it missionary style? I do that when my gf has her menses. At least u wash/throw only the towel.

If your gf wears tampons, you can even give her a blow job before u remove the tampon for a fj. It's really quite an acquired taste. Pardon the pun. ;) Like eating not- too- bloody cockles...

3 of my previous gfs allow me to do it during their menses. It's really more sensitive for them, both nipples and clit wise. And they dun worry about pregnancies. Plus they are naturally lubricated already. They do seem louder and more responsive.

i onli did it once with my gf nearing the end of her period. both of us were too horny so we did it in spite of the period. Actually, we checked if the bleeding stopped or not 1st b4 doing.

shiok finish, switch on the light, find blood stains on my bedsheet. imagine shoot finish so tired already, still must go toilet get soap n wipe off the stains. the next morning wake up, lying on the bed, still find some more stain on the bed.

morale of the story --- i'm never doing it during period again.

Xgenre
29-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Errrr....no.......

And to lick them there when they are flowing?!?!?!?!?! My god, you are really pushing the envelope man! Sorry, maybe I mean, you are OPENING the envelope... yucks!!!!! It's a taste I am not about to acquire....

I think you misunderstood me. When a girl wears tampons, her vagina is not bloody at all. It looks just like normal. The blood are all absorbed by the tampon. As we all know where the clit is, you can still lick it without tasting any blood at all. Trouble is, most singaporean girls dun wear tampons.

How can anyone lick them when they are wearing pads??? I dun wish to be a vampire u know...

Sex during period is really all in the mind...

KCLIM73
29-07-2003, 06:01 PM

I think you misunderstood me. When a girl wears tampons, her vagina is not bloody at all. It looks just like normal. The blood are all absorbed by the tampon. As we all know where the clit is, you can still lick it without tasting any blood at all. Trouble is, most singaporean girls dun wear tampons.

I see... so it's licking her WITH the tampoon still inside... *shake head hard*....

cheongkid
29-07-2003, 06:21 PM
I see... so it's licking her WITH the tampoon still inside... *shake head hard*....
acquired taste...... :eek:

fun4evergood
30-07-2003, 12:08 AM
yuck !!!! :mad:

KID278
30-07-2003, 01:28 AM
yuck !!!! :mad:

So it's disgusting to you huh! well, not many is game enough for that. Besides most gals also never like the idea as usually they will be having discomforts.:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

lament
30-07-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by tora69
when is the best period to have sex???

Good birth control methods:
Birth control pills
Condoms

The birth control pills have a margin of error of 99.5% and the condom 99.95% and this means this methods are not 100% foolproof. So please do understandand the the best period 2 have sex acquired from my days as a pure biology student is based on the female reproductive cycle and the internal hormonal changes. Used this method for 14 years and have yet to failed, but please dun quote me and do excercise at your own discretion.

The female reproductive cycle is approx. 28days with menstruation marking the start of cycle:
Day 1 - start and usually light
Day 2 - 4 - usually the heaviest period
Day 4 - 7 - best and most ideal period as lesser flow and not so
bloody
Day 12 - 18 - most fertile period of woman cycle

Sperm can survive in the woman for about 48hours and thus safest period for sex is effectively 2 days prior and 2 days after menses and during menses (Day 1 - 7). Crux lies in knowing your gals menses cycle which in general follows a fixed pattern. A gal i used 2 know have her cycle coming every 28+7 days & another every month on a certain day plus minus 1/2 days.

Anyway, i do agree, lapping up the juices downunder is an acquired taste. Jus love the little taste of rust in my mouth ..... groovy and delicious....

KCLIM73
30-07-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by lament
The birth control pills have a margin of error of 99.5% and the condom 99.95% and this means this methods are not 100% foolproof. So please do understandand the the best period 2 have sex acquired from my days as a pure biology student is based on the female reproductive cycle and the internal hormonal changes. Used this method for 14 years and have yet to failed, but please dun quote me and do excercise at your own discretion.

Yo pure bio student (hahaha)... When in IT, people talk about uptime. 99.5% and 99.95%. These figures are really ridiculously high already. So, for a system uptime of 99.95%, it means that for every month that it operates 24 hours x 7 days, there is a downtime of 21 mins 36 seconds. That's god damn good.

In terms of sex and 99.95% margin of error, it's statistically ONCE in 2000 times!!!! So, even if you FUCK EVERYDAY for the past 6 years, you might just get the girl pregnant ONCE.

Contrast this with only getting to fuck the girl during day -2 to day +9. .... I rather be fucking daily and hopefully, at the end of the 6 years, I want the baby.

Not to mention that most (not all) girls are in heat when they are fertile. And you want to miss that? Use the fucking condom!

Also, in the medical world, this period timing and withdrawal are rated one of the most unreliable...

Anyway, just a discussion, dun get offended ok! :D

Rof|maoxz
30-07-2003, 10:33 AM
Orh shit, this worry me now since having 5 unprotected sex for 2days. Her last period is 12/7. Bro lament can u comment on this?

fastcar
30-07-2003, 11:00 AM
Orh shit, this worry me now since having 5 unprotected sex for 2days. Her last period is 12/7. Bro lament can u comment on this?

Congrats la bro ...... god's gift is on the way to you :D

waypastprime
30-07-2003, 11:10 AM

Oh that's bad.... :eek:

KCLIM73
30-07-2003, 11:18 AM

Counting a normal 28 day cycle, ovulation occurs on day 10/11. Give an take 0.5 days or something. Highest pregnancy chances occurs when you fuck and deposit your sperm 1 day before ovulation, where the chances of sperm getting the egg is super high. Most gynae will say you will get pregnant.

Today is 30/7. Last period is 12/7. Last day or first day you referring to? I assume first day. So, it has been 18 days since. Not that it is safe, but not so dangerous. Chances are moderate. But it's not at a low 5%. More like still likely...

Not scaring you my friend....

Rof|maoxz
30-07-2003, 11:43 AM
I having it on 22/7, 25/7 & 26/7. I think its a 50-50. :rolleyes:

KCLIM73
30-07-2003, 12:03 PM

sorry dude...22/7 is prime date... I know... cos... aiyah...just take it as I know lar... Start praying next month around national day. IF she PMS already...you should sigh relief... when her period comes, happy lor...

During this limbo stage, some girls experience EXTREME PMS. This can be 5-10 times worse than normal cos they are wondering 24x7 whether they will get period or not...or got baby...so... be prepared.

Xgenre
30-07-2003, 02:10 PM
Hi, just like to clarify some things. For anyone who may be interested to try oral sex on a girl during her period but is put off by the blood. Just take a shower together before the acutal act. Wash the lips throughly. Then get the girl to wear a tampon. Like that not so bloody right?

The clit is more sensitive during this period. Maybe the girl is less worried about pregnancy too, so pyschologically better for her too. You really shouldn't taste blood if she wears the tampon correctly.

Anyway, think bro lament tried it before too. Just a personal opinion that i should give better, if not as much, for my partner. Got to oil the engine first before it purrs right?

Hope I din disgust you all too much with my comments on the tampon idea. If i did, sorry. It's a forum afterall. just sharing.

Think getting pills from the polyclinic is very cheap. $9 for six months supply or something.

KID278
30-07-2003, 02:29 PM
Hi, just like to clarify some things. For anyone who may be interested to try oral sex on a girl during her period but is put off by the blood. Just take a shower together before the acutal act. Wash the lips throughly. Then get the girl to wear a tampon. Like that not so bloody right?

The clit is more sensitive during this period. Maybe the girl is less worried about pregnancy too, so pyschologically better for her too. You really shouldn't taste blood if she wears the tampon correctly.

Anyway, think bro lament tried it before too. Just a personal opinion that i should give better, if not as much, for my partner. Got to oil the engine first before it purrs right?

Hope I din disgust you all too much with my comments on the tampon idea. If i did, sorry. It's a forum afterall. just sharing.

Think getting pills from the polyclinic is very cheap. $9 for six months supply or something.

Not only the clit is more sensitive, the breast are also extra sensitive. Infact most gals will have discomforts which is why they usually avoid sex.:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
30-07-2003, 02:35 PM

No worry, if she's a few days late bring her to the clinic. It's still early so a hormone inject should be able to take care of it..:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rof|maoxz
30-07-2003, 03:25 PM
bro kid, take her to GP is it? Btw how much is the hormone inject? :rolleyes:

KID278
30-07-2003, 04:04 PM
bro kid, take her to GP is it? Btw how much is the hormone inject? :rolleyes:

bro rof,...yupz....but I'm not sure if every GP administer that, I use to do that in the past, if you are not sure just consult them about her being late normally they can help...the hormone injection is a very mild one just to induce menses so is not particularly expensive....those admiistered in hospital in cases of abortions is very much stronger so will be more expensive...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KCLIM73
31-07-2003, 10:51 AM
No worry, if she's a few days late bring her to the clinic. It's still early so a hormone inject should be able to take care of it..:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

That's considered abortion if there is really an feotus forming already right???

KID278
31-07-2003, 07:44 PM
That's considered abortion if there is really an feotus forming already right???

No challenge on that. Nevertheless, at a very early stage it will just be a fertilised embryo. The clinic normally will do an analysis for pregnancy. Many a time people adopt an attitude of wait and see, the gal's period may not be regular. As the days go by it develops into a foetus and if the pregnancy is not wanted, an actual abortion is required. That's where the trauma sets in. I'm not talking like an expert, it's just my experiences as I moved on..:cool:

Cheers.
Kid278.

KCLIM73
01-08-2003, 09:44 AM
No challenge on that. Nevertheless, at a very early stage it will just be a fertilised embryo. The clinic normally will do an analysis for pregnancy. Many a time people adopt an attitude of wait and see, the gal's period may not be regular. As the days go by it develops into a foetus and if the pregnancy is not wanted, an actual abortion is required. That's where the trauma sets in. I'm not talking like an expert, it's just my experiences as I moved on..:cool:

Thanks for sharing, kid! You are indeed quite well learnt. ;)