PDA

View Full Version : Tian Poh Health Centre @ Yishun

arcadian
27-06-2003, 06:09 PM
Went to Tian Poh for a massage. Place a bit rundown but it offers special. To those who stays in the north..its just next to Khatib Camp along Sembawang Road.

The gal I had was Pat, a thai gal. looks ok. damage is standard price. dont expect pretty gals there. maybe if business is good then they will bring in more gals.

btw...her massage is good.

ryanlim
27-06-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by arcadian
Went to Tian Poh for a massage. Place a bit rundown but it offers special. To those who stays in the north..its just next to Khatib Camp along Sembawang Road.
The gal I had was Pat, a thai gal. looks ok. damage is standard price. dont expect pretty gals there. maybe if business is good then they will bring in more gals.
btw...her massage is good.
can elaborate more on the types of special available and pricing thanks :)
yo Bro arcadian standard price for you does not necessary mean standard price to us you know what i mean ;)

promster_12
28-06-2003, 11:43 AM
To all Bros, AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST!!! Place is damn run down, and the bedsheets are all very dirty. Went there about a month back and kanna a super skinny women reaching 50 years old. Her looks will make u lose appetite kind. Massage was lousy because she really too skinny, her bones keeps hitting my bones. It was really a torture session! When she tried to roam my didi, I had to stop her and tell her i dun want any special. Then she give me all the crap like she normally just provide this extra service for her customers. I told her straight that I dun need it.

Just my 2 cents worth. To all bros out there, dun be lured to the place because of the cheap price ($28 for 45 mins) just like me and regret it later. Definitely won't return again. Better to go PRC tui na.

arcadian
28-06-2003, 11:35 PM
well....they have more new younger gals now. like i said ..dont expect health centre standards, but at least the gal i was with is accomodating. btw, i know who u were referring to. the old skinny lady that tries to dress sexily...she is the boss....she was at the counter and i asked for a young gal...do that...

anyway...tis just near my place....so..avoid it if u are nearby other health centers

thomasdelarue
29-06-2003, 07:35 PM
well....they have more new younger gals now. like i said ..dont expect health centre standards, but at least the gal i was with is accomodating. btw, i know who u were referring to. the old skinny lady that tries to dress sexily...she is the boss....she was at the counter and i asked for a young gal...do that...

anyway...tis just near my place....so..avoid it if u are nearby other health centers
veri hard to find , can forget tis place, even i stay in the north

Cicak
29-06-2003, 09:38 PM

confirm the place is dirty n run-down???
I live nearby too, if not so bad n in times of urgency, i might have to give it a try.

2003_newbie
30-06-2003, 01:04 PM
there's a shop about 2-3 shops away, right at the end. dunno what are they selling/offering cos only a narrow entrance. saw many guys (mostly Malays) going in & out. is there something fishy going on there?

MaxWeber
30-06-2003, 11:56 PM
well, i have been to the shop twice. got another old thread.. anyway the shop is beside the coffee shop. it is somewhere near the chan car rental or the macdonald area. just have to walk a bit up towards the army camp. i would recommend GIN if she still working there as been a month since i last visit. the old hag is lousy as the bro mention, dun ever try her. ask for younger one.

promster_12
16-08-2003, 04:36 PM
To all "lovers" of GIN, she have left Tian Poh.

davidtan3722
18-08-2003, 09:39 AM
Hi any bros know where is she now? Missed her hj.

zelith
11-09-2003, 10:00 PM
2003_newbie I think that place is a jamming studio. Went there frequently to hit some chords.Haven't tried the HC though. Will pop in a visit when going jammin there.

HC Men
13-09-2003, 10:08 PM

anyway...tis just near my place....so..avoid it if u are nearby other health centers do anyone know tthis lady boss name thank

MaxWeber
29-10-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by promster_12
To all "lovers" of GIN, she have left Tian Poh.

called GIN up recently, she said she now working near chinatown hotel 81 massage palor. have not gone down to check it out yet. will update once confirm.