PDA

View Full Version : Changi Village

Cicak
24-06-2003, 12:36 AM
Heard from a ah-gua, the carpark at Changi Village which carted for guys looking for ass-porking is sending away those she-males. Quite sad as its mean for those beautiful "babes", so give ur last support as it might be gone in a year or so.

justl00king
24-06-2003, 12:50 AM
can try rowell road. think there also got. but nothing can beat johore road in the yesteryears. i and my pals would go there late night if nothing to do just to looksee a lot of funny happenings. quite fun and some really quite jude.:D

makelove
24-06-2003, 07:57 AM
is it near ah fook street the big longkang there ? near spore customs right ?

cheongkid
24-06-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by makelove
is it near ah fook street the big longkang there ? near spore customs right ?
bro, what talking you? rowell road is near desker road. FYI, johore road is not in JB lah. johore road no longer existed. it used to be where the present victoria street wholesale centre is situated, near queen street bus terminal.

tanmikel
24-06-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by justl00king
can try rowell road. think there also got. but nothing can beat johore road in the yesteryears. i and my pals would go there late night if nothing to do just to looksee a lot of funny happenings. quite fun and some really quite jude.:D

some one remembers johore road , I remember the dark square in front where all the men would be crowding around . remember seeing a "babe" there and "she" surprisingly has a womanly vioce . I wonder till this day .

merc
24-06-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by tanmikel
some one remembers johore road , I remember the dark square in front where all the men would be crowding around . remember seeing a "babe" there and "she" surprisingly has a womanly vioce . I wonder till this day .

:( Those were the Gd day. 1 fire all gone:(

param
24-06-2003, 11:30 AM
Yo! Those were the fun times. Under all the bamboo trees, we would walk really close up to these "night-beauties" and purposely light a cigarette to see up close their looks. Sekali sometimes get free ones :)

It ended when there was a fire right? Can't remember what started it..

Haven't been to Rowell for a while. Remember when police comes, the "gua"s will all hide away in a flash.

Sekali all pushed until no place to go, we'll see them in tui na and HCs! Ha!

Lesliii
24-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by merc
:( Those were the Gd day. 1 fire all gone:(

Remembera beauty Queen called Susan.
Wonder how is she now.

BigBadDaddy
27-06-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
bro, what talking you? rowell road is near desker road. FYI, johore road is not in JB lah. johore road no longer existed. it used to be where the present victoria street wholesale centre is situated, near queen street bus terminal.

Hehehe looks like I found more bros from my generation ... Yeah Johore RD is NO more...kinda missed that BIG BUSHY tree (hmmm was it an Angsana tree or something hmmm)...used to be wary of venturing too NEAR it for there used to be a BIG GORILLA of a Malay Ah Kua who'll GRAB you! Recall going there at about 10 pm about 15 years ago with a bunch of colleagues...one of them was smittened with this SUPER chio Ah Kua, he asked Ah Kua IF "IT" is potong...REPLY from Ah Kua: "On top DIFFERENT from you, BELOW WE SAMA SAMA...can do some swordfighting" hmmmm...:D

Idoru
27-06-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by BigBadDaddy
Hehehe looks like I found more bros from my generation ... Yeah Johore RD is NO more...kinda missed that BIG BUSHY tree (hmmm was it an Angsana tree or something hmmm)...used to be wary of venturing too NEAR it for there used to be a BIG GORILLA of a Malay Ah Kua who'll GRAB you! Recall going there at about 10 pm about 15 years ago with a bunch of colleagues...one of them was smittened with this SUPER chio Ah Kua, he asked Ah Kua IF "IT" is potong...REPLY from Ah Kua: "On top DIFFERENT from you, BELOW WE SAMA SAMA...can do some swordfighting" hmmmm...:D

Down Memory Lane.... 3 of them are now at PT surely Bros of our generation can recognize them and bring back good memories.
Cheers

Lesliii
27-06-2003, 10:36 PM

u remind me of a Eurasian one, grab me and manhandle me like
a sack of potatoes.

BigBadDaddy
28-06-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
Down Memory Lane.... 3 of them are now at PT surely Bros of our generation can recognize them and bring back good memories.
Cheers

ahhh think bros here still remember the "4 GREAT BEAUTIES", don't you? i.e. "Joey Wong", "Rosammund Kwan", "Cherry Chung" and "Maggie Cheung" of Johore RD. *wink*wink* :D

merc
28-06-2003, 01:32 PM
ahhh think bros here still remember the "4 GREAT BEAUTIES", don't you? i.e. "Joey Wong", "Rosammund Kwan", "Cherry Chung" and "Maggie Cheung" of Johore RD. *wink*wink* :D
Joey Wong! Always laugh, Went Fire with them b4. Dunno where they go liao:(

CheeMing
29-06-2003, 09:42 AM
Just went Changi Village yesterday with 3 buddies for supper and look for Ah gua friends. wah! Police road block just by the carpark!

yesterday, a few sisters kanna caught by the police for illegal soliciting and taken back to take photos. no wonder nowadays so few sisters there. raids all the time.

now if u wanna find them, go either

1. Rowell/Desker road
2. Geylang lorong 18
3. Orchard Towers, Crazy Horse bar.

or Changi Village, go to the car park behind 7-eleven instead

Cicak
29-06-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by CheeMing
Just went Changi Village yesterday with 3 buddies for supper and look for Ah gua friends. wah! Police road block just by the carpark!

yesterday, a few sisters kanna caught by the police for illegal soliciting and taken back to take photos. no wonder nowadays so few sisters there. raids all the time.

now if u wanna find them, go either

1. Rowell/Desker road
2. Geylang lorong 18
3. Orchard Towers, Crazy Horse bar.

or Changi Village, go to the car park behind 7-eleven instead

3-4 am is a good time to see ah-gua.
Any bro who really need to find one, i got H/P no. of one of them.
p/m me n i give it to u

Lesliii
29-06-2003, 11:21 PM

Any idea where they are now ????

gasman9
30-06-2003, 01:16 PM
i won't want to look for them even if i know where they are.......its probably like what...10 - 15yrs ago before the fire burned down those shop houses that they operate from....
they were pretty back then, dont think they are in any great shape now if they are still alive! back then thats not much of sexual protection if you know what i mean. i remember a night out of camp we went there to prowl around when 1 shim offered to blow and ass fuck her for 20bucks, we countered offered her to 10bucks if she let us blow her back.....she bolted the full lenght of johore road back into the house.its was damm funny.

Privateer
30-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by tanmikel

I remember one time many years ago this group of friends brought a few really chio curious JC girls, they were real girls, they din believe when my friends told them that ah guas were prettier than women, so they came.

But the moment they stepped into the dark bamboo grove square they were surrounded by groping ah peh's looking for a free feel.

That was the last time they ever came to johore road.

thruster
03-07-2003, 12:01 AM
Can anyone tell me how much do the sisters charge at Changi Village?

Resident
07-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by thruster
Can anyone tell me how much do the sisters charge at Changi Village?

The normal charges are $30 for a BJ and $50 for FJ. Sometimes can bargain if their business is slow or if you are good looking.

strikeer
08-07-2003, 12:30 PM
wat time do the gals in changi work until??? normally i see most of them ard 1+ but have no idea wat time do they work until.. kindly advice

fei_fei45
08-07-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by strikeer
wat time do the gals in changi work until??? normally i see most of them ard 1+ but have no idea wat time do they work until.. kindly advice some stay until 5 to 6am..after tat they have breakfast before heading home

michong
12-09-2003, 10:56 PM
No car can go for them?

Angry
12-09-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by michong
No car can go for them?

can.

strikeer
13-09-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Angry
can.
haha no car can go for them let them rape lor! wahahaha

chinchai
13-09-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Angry
can.

BJ at the beach....FJ in the sea!!!

michong
13-09-2003, 09:43 AM
Wat time all the chio one will be there. I say those one that look very chio one.

michong
13-09-2003, 09:44 AM
Anyone know any HC have thai or local one

fei_fei45
13-09-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by michong
Wat time all the chio one will be there. I say those one that look very chio one. they normally come aft 12..

stud
13-09-2003, 12:10 PM
u mean HC got she-males & aquas in Singapore ?
Which HC, I want to go !

pussywillo
13-09-2003, 02:15 PM
Petain rd /Rowell rd area ah gua not good . looks like a bangala dressing up . will approach sama sama colour skin. may be they miss a similar "bawoo" from their homeland :p