PDA

View Full Version : CONDOM: first timer

gulunggetah
18-06-2003, 03:38 PM
Going to get my first dozen of rubber, which one to buy? brand, size, flavor!?

KID278
19-06-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by gulunggetah

:o :confused:

jng1103
19-06-2003, 06:33 PM

i think the best brand for condom is 'kotex' n not durex. go to 7-11 n tell the cashier u need a red kotex. hope it helps :=>

jimbo

singaporechaser
20-06-2003, 02:01 AM
Why don't you just buy some three-packs and try them on yourself? Put it on yourself , check the size, jerk off, and lick them yourself.

Such idiotic postings!!

Presto6969
20-06-2003, 03:21 AM

This forum is getting the invasion of f***king stupid postings like the one above.Wonder is this a sign of school holidays...*sigh*

Go to some plantations in M'sia and start tapping those white stuff fr those trees.Do it early in the morning,those are the best.

KNN.... :confused:

Blue_gal
20-06-2003, 08:29 AM
kekeke i thiNK he is going for a BirthdaY party lah~~ neeD to hv SOme BALLOON for decor.. SO asking u guys advice mah :)

CheeR~
BitCh Blue Auntie

OceanEleven
20-06-2003, 08:44 AM
Post us a picture of your "Dick" from different angles and we will help you to decide.:D

jng1103
20-06-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Presto6969
This forum is getting the invasion of f***king stupid postings like the one above.Wonder is this a sign of school holidays...*sigh*

Go to some plantations in M'sia and start tapping those white stuff fr those trees.Do it early in the morning,those are the best.

KNN.... :confused:

haha... cool down manz... i know how much u hate skol holidays as much as i do... remember, kids r always kids...

adults?
jimbo

tora69
20-06-2003, 08:47 PM
Condom???

To all you typical stupid newbies pls read this!!!

First, what’s a condom? It’s a sheath of thin rubber, plastic, or animal tissue that a male wears on his penis during oral, vaginal, or anal intercourse. A “reservoir-tip” at the end of the condom collects the male’s semen from ejaculation. A condom also prevents transmission of other bodily fluids, like blood or vaginal fluids.

Anyone can buy condoms at 7-11,Watson's, void deck mama shop, pharmacies or supermarket, or get them at a local health clinic.

When used properly each and every time, latex condoms are 97-percent effective at preventing pregnancy. But the reality is that not everybody uses condoms properly every time. This brings the effectiveness rate down to 86 percent. Latex condoms are also effective at preventing the spread of STDs, including HIV and gonorrhea.

Know Your Types

Condoms are made of three different materials. The first type of material is latex, which is a kind of rubber.

Latex is the most common and effective type of condom to prevent pregnancy and STD transmission.
The second type of material is polyurethane, which is a type of plastic. Polyurethane condoms are generally used by people who are allergic to latex.But beware! Polyurethane is not as flexible as latex, so a polyurethane condom can slip off more easily during intercourse.

The third and least effective type of material is natural skin (or lambskin). These condoms are effective at preventing pregnancy, but not STD transmission. Why? Natural skin condoms contain natural pores that are larger than many STDs, such as HIV, and smaller viruses can pass through the pores of the condom.

Some condoms come with lubrication. Lubricated condoms are known as “wet” condoms. Non-lubricated condoms are known as “dry” condoms. Lubricated condoms can help prevent condom breakage.

Many people prefer using lubricated condoms, because the extra fluid on the condom may make intercourse feel more comfortable or more enjoyable.Some condoms are lubricated with nonoxynol-9, a spermicide that kills sperm.But if a person uses a condom with spermicide on it and notices an itching or burning sensation, that person should stop using it, because he or she may be allergic to spermicide.

When adding lubrication to a dry latex condom,be warned that only water-based—not oil-based—lubrication should be used. Oil and latex do not mix.Never put baby oil, Vaseline, or anything made with oil on a latex condom, because it may eat a hole through the latex. There are lubricants made with water that are safe for condoms.K-Y Jelly or AstroGlide are safe lubricants for condoms.

Added Features

Condoms also come in a variety of sizes and textures, such as ribbed. Ribbings, located at the base of many condoms, can enhance sensation for the partner. Different people prefer different types of condoms. People should use the type that they feel the most comfortable with.Condoms also come in a variety of colors and flavors. These specialty condoms should be used with caution.

Condoms can be different colors and/or different flavors. Generally, flavored condoms should be used for oral sex. The flavoring may cause infection if the condom is used for other types of intercourse. Some condoms are considered novelty condoms [like glow-in-the-dark ones]. Novelty condoms are for fun only and should not be used for protection against pregnancy or STDs.

As with any type of condom, it’s important to read the label to make sure the the condom are approved for use against unplanned pregnancy and STDs. It’s important to check the expiration date, too (it’s printed right on the package).

Stay Educated

Even though so many condom types are on the market, choosing a condom doesn’t have to be an impossible task. After all, condom use is extremely important for NEWBIES that are having sex.

For more info about condoms, ask your doctor or health care provider, or YOUR fucking parents.

As for pricing different condom got different prices. Just go to the condom rack and choose!

NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKER!!!