PDA

View Full Version : How to prolong erection and my Story

GLcheonger
18-06-2003, 11:50 AM
Hey bro , i am a pros cheonger and hc regular for years and this few years i have tone down but have not totally stop because i am married.

I love my wife and we have a great sex life before married but after we married i cant seems to substain my erection during sex and sometimes lost interest in it .But sometimes i can again.I dun know.

But when i have sex with other woman , i seems ok .is it i lost interest in my wife , but i love her leh

or what

I have seen doctor , he tell me is the mind.Ask me to eat the small little tablet.Of coz it help .Then i stop taking a while , eat vitamin E ,and some GNC products .It helps. I back to normal.
But these few months i am back to the problem again.When i masturbate while watch xxx film , i am ok.

Very sian about it.Last time , i f@@@ a lot ,even cum back to my gf also no problem leh..

Just wonder any bros have the same experience as me and can share here.I found 1 of my cheong kakis also like that,.

KID278
19-06-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by GLcheonger
Hey bro , i am a pros cheonger and hc regular for years and this few years i have tone down but have not totally stop because i am married.

I love my wife and we have a great sex life before married but after we married i cant seems to substain my erection during sex and sometimes lost interest in it .But sometimes i can again.I dun know.

But when i have sex with other woman , i seems ok .is it i lost interest in my wife , but i love her leh

or what

I have seen doctor , he tell me is the mind.Ask me to eat the small little tablet.Of coz it help .Then i stop taking a while , eat vitamin E ,and some GNC products .It helps. I back to normal.
But these few months i am back to the problem again.When i masturbate while watch xxx film , i am ok.

Very sian about it.Last time , i f@@@ a lot ,even cum back to my gf also no problem leh..

Just wonder any bros have the same experience as me and can share here.I found 1 of my cheong kakis also like that,.

Psychological impotence....your passion for her has a problem...work on that..... :D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Privateer
21-06-2003, 03:15 PM

I used to pcc & cum everyday I found out that is nt good for health when everytime cum, I felt tired easily & thirsty.

Then I read a book called "tao of sex & longevity" it says that as you age you shud avoid wanton & excessive waste of your sperm, practice control instead. Since then I still pcc regularly but no cum, everytime want to cum, do anal lock & cum stops flowing. I ony cum when I have sex with partner. I notice that my erection is stronger now then before.

What is anal lock ? It is the same as when you go to the toilet for wee-wee after drinking a lot of beer how you squeeze your anus to force out the remaining urine .. that's anal lock.

The book also has some interesting stories, it is believed in china that retaining the sperm nourishes the mind, "huan jing bu nao" it gave the story of this old hermit in china who would come down from the mountain once every year to town to sell the rare herbs he collected in the wilderness. After he made money from the sale, he would book an entire brothel and screw all the prostitutes, he would satisfy all the prostitutes but never even once cum.

d24d13
21-06-2003, 11:32 PM

or what

Bro,

Could be stress. Relax your mind maybe problem will go away

rajose
22-06-2003, 10:28 AM

But when i have sex with other woman , i seems ok .is it i lost interest in my wife, but i love her leh

It could be over indulgence, just like over eating. Conscious mind trained on all the erotica and hyped stories wants to keep doing even when the body and the subconscious do not want to.

Try this. Cut down on foreplay, just enough to get an erection but no need to imitate erotic stories . Go for insertion as soon as erection occurs. Try for a good cumming experience rather than staying long.

Get the plumbing working again and the rest of the finesse can come later.

rajose
22-06-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Privateer
I used to pcc & cum everyday I found out that is nt good for health when everytime cum, I felt tired easily & thirsty.

Then I read a book called "tao of sex & longevity" it says that as you age you shud avoid wanton & excessive waste of your sperm, practice control instead. Since then I still pcc regularly but no cum, everytime want to cum, do anal lock & cum stops flowing. I ony cum when I have sex with partner. I notice that my erection is stronger now then before.

What is anal lock ? It is the same as when you go to the toilet for wee-wee after drinking a lot of beer how you squeeze your anus to force out the remaining urine .. that's anal lock.

The book also has some interesting stories, it is believed in china that retaining the sperm nourishes the mind, "huan jing bu nao" it gave the story of this old hermit in china who would come down from the mountain once every year to town to sell the rare herbs he collected in the wilderness. After he made money from the sale, he would book an entire brothel and screw all the prostitutes, he would satisfy all the prostitutes but never even once cum.

I don't understand. Staying long is good within reasonable bounds but very long and you are just a servicing machine for the ladies. Not sure what it does to the body- and never cum would be a disease- right?

Any one can provide a medical opinion.

GLcheonger
24-06-2003, 11:05 AM
Thanks a lot