PDA

View Full Version : Std Check Advise

jonathanlkm
31-01-2002, 07:27 AM
Guys,

Pls recommend a clinic where u can go for STD checkup without the nurses giving u a funny look. Whats the best time to go kelantan clinic? Is it 24hrs?

How likely is it to get STD from BBBJ? I went HC twice for BBBJ and was itchy for a few days without any spots. Then no more.

Please advise

Ah Dez
31-01-2002, 10:07 AM
Go to any clinic.. and just tell the doc that you want a check up.. or just say wat happen to your little brother..
if not, can go to the clinic at kelantan lane...
a lot of guys all go there for checks... you just go there, the nurses knows what to do.

avalon
05-02-2002, 01:42 PM
Can you say the exact address of this clinic? Thanks

Ah Dez
11-02-2002, 07:29 PM
I don't really know...

But i know is around kelantan lane...

somewhere that road along lavender.....

I heard that most of the girls in GL all go there for their checks.. and guys go there for checks..
so you won't get that kind of funny look... as all go there for the same purpose.

Airness
12-02-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
I don't really know...

But i know is around kelantan lane...

somewhere that road along lavender.....

I heard that most of the girls in GL all go there for their checks.. and guys go there for checks..
so you won't get that kind of funny look... as all go there for the same purpose.
It is near to Jln Berseh Food Centre.If u are/were a biker,u will know it is near "AH BOY Shop".
Heard that you don't have to register wif your IC.They will just give u a number to u for identification Purposes.U just just to quote the ID to get your results....I'm thinking of going there for a visit,but don't know what time they operate.Really need to go to check myself up after ONS without taking precaution.....:(

Ah Dez
12-02-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Airness

It is near to Jln Berseh Food Centre.If u are/were a biker,u will know it is near "AH BOY Shop".
Heard that you don't have to register wif your IC.They will just give u a number to u for identification Purposes.U just just to quote the ID to get your results....I'm thinking of going there for a visit,but don't know what time they operate.Really need to go to check myself up after ONS without taking precaution.....:(

Yupz yupz... thats why you no worry that they keep records of you.
So even if you are HIV-positive... only you know the result..
and up to you to decided if you want to go for treatment.

cavsg
12-02-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Airness

i think that is the afa aids test tat operates on wed nite and sat afternoon u are talking about, it only test for aids and they say that even if u pass tat doesn't mean u are clear as u may have aids without the antibodies.

gun4
13-02-2002, 12:32 AM
Call the STD hotline to find out more 2541611.

Ah Dot
18-02-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by jonathanlkm
Guys,

Pls recommend a clinic where u can go for STD checkup without the nurses giving u a funny look. Whats the best time to go kelantan clinic? Is it 24hrs?

Please advise

hi, i recommend that u go to DSC Clinic in Kelantan Lane. Its at Jln Besar; next to the double-storey hawker centre. Blk31, located at the back lane.

Re- giving funny look or any embarassing momont?? _
Basically, they won't give u a funny look.... But when I last went for a blood test, I was made to show my dick in front of 3 doctors and 1 lady doctor!!!And i was also asked how often i went to GL, etc/// i think these new doctors are often sent there for training....But theres a guy(the blood sample taker), who asked rather loudly to a caucasian man,'have u applied ur medication".......so its rather embrassong lah

But it's still better than going to poly clinic or GP clinics. My friend said that the doctor was very shocked when he said that he wanted to test for HIV....

The clinic is similar to those SAF medical centres, similar to reporting sick. Register, then they'll direct u to various stns; such as questionnaire(survey), consult doctor, draw blood sample, etc...

Best to go at ard 10am. usually from 11am onwards, those gals from GL will start to come , but they'll all sit at another stn specially reserved for them(beside the toilet). Gd Luck....

superdrive
04-03-2002, 07:30 PM
Hi Bro,

Do you know if they check other sexually transmitted disease at the DSC clinic ? My penis seemed to have some inflammation of the skin...

Thanks,

Ah Dez
06-03-2002, 11:43 AM
Tell you guys what...

Why no try the clinics in geylang???....

well...what makes you think that they don't do this kind of checks..

shangkuan
10-03-2002, 03:28 PM
Dear Brudders,

I know that it is tempting to go for BBBJ after all the reports you read in this forum. However, it is a fact that you can contract STD and AIDS through BBBJ.

My friend was struck with ghonorrhea when he had BBBJ with a GL pro. He swore that that he never ever bonks a girl raw and lucky for him, it was cured with simple injection and some pills. He also sweated for several weeks wondering if he also got AIDS, while waiting for the results. You need to take a re-test after 3 mths to confirm for HIV.

Fortunately he was tested HIV negative. He now swears off GL and no longer patronises the place. He's a changed man after this experience. With the kind of publicity this forum generates, it's no wonder that so many customers to go GL.

Advice for cheongsters is that if you cannot be sure how clean the girl is, which to me applies to all GL pros, then you better put on the rubber for any BJ or FJ. The stress and trauma is just not worth it. You may be clean but how sure are you that the girl is.

Just my 2 cents worth... but you take it anyway you like since it's your money you're spending. Contrast 1 hour of pleasure for a limited lifetime of misery .. and no flaming pls.

GEISHA
25-03-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by katak1
if go check for hiv, best to go abroad cos all doctors in singapore MUST inform CDC if the patient tested +, kelantan lane including. difference for kelantan lane is that no records of u coming will be kept to encourage people to come forward to test and immediate counselling is given by professional counsellors before CDC is informed.

yeah. keep having nightmares of CDC officers in contamination suits waking pple in the night armed with torches handcuffing those screaming, gagged, strait-jacketed 'contaminants' away.

storm
21-04-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by katak1
if go check for hiv, best to go abroad cos all doctors in singapore MUST inform CDC if the patient tested +, kelantan lane including. difference for kelantan lane is that no records of u coming will be kept to encourage people to come forward to test and immediate counselling is given by professional counsellors before CDC is informed.

It's true.Data will be kept.Best to go malaysia to do the check up.

sexdog69
21-04-2002, 06:22 PM
Went there with a friend on Wed for AFA HIV test and Saturday for STD.
The people don't give u any funny look, maybe they r used to it.
The aids test requires no giving of IC at all. Just $20 for the test and they give u a number. The STD test requires your IC but they say they don't send any particulars to your house.. The place is next to the Jln Berseh Food Ctr. U can try the famous laksa there at the same time. The famous Ah Boy shop is there too (known only if u drive a bike)

storm
22-04-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by sexdog69
Went there with a friend on Wed for AFA HIV test and Saturday for STD.
The people don't give u any funny look, maybe they r used to it.
The aids test requires no giving of IC at all. Just $20 for the test and they give u a number. The STD test requires your IC but they say they don't send any particulars to your house.. The place is next to the Jln Berseh Food Ctr. U can try the famous laksa there at the same time. The famous Ah Boy shop is there too (known only if u drive a bike)

Sure?No I/C needed? Confirm?

visaplatinum
23-04-2002, 10:15 AM
Sure?No I/C needed? Confirm?

Yup, provided that you go only for the anonymous HIV test, which is on Saturday afternoon and Wednesday night.

take care

A_Nobody
26-04-2002, 09:29 PM
Sigh! I thing I have to make a point to go to DSC soon.
I met a gal I really like and want to go after her but my
ECA record for Sex Club is rather long and I feel insecure
about it.

A_Nobody
26-04-2002, 09:38 PM
Sigh! I thing I have to make a point to go to DSC soon.
I met a gal I really like and want to go after her but my
ECA record for Sex Club is rather long and I feel insecure
about it.

Healey
28-04-2002, 11:57 AM
Where abt in JB can we get the anoymous HIV testing?

lickme
30-04-2002, 08:59 AM
I gave up on the anoymous bit and just went to a clinic. I have been taking the HIV test every 3 months since 95 until it's routine. Clinic nurses don't even ask anymore. Even in while studying in Australia, I choose a clinic and took the test there (cheaper to do the test here though)

Everything else can sort of cure, this is Aids.. no hope. If you like to have sex... often... and with different people... Take the test.

jazman
30-04-2002, 09:43 AM
just curious as whats the outcome if the pros at GL is tested positive, anyone knows?

or wats the outcome if a bludder is tested positive?

ParaParaSakura
30-04-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by jazman
just curious as whats the outcome if the pros at GL is tested positive, anyone knows?

or wats the outcome if a bludder is tested positive?

GL pros test positive kena deported back home.....if a bro then first u get counselling.....then they very much leave you alone....can cheong and can even go overseas.....but every 2 weeks or 1 month (can't recall) you got to report to them.....they will monitor you until it is time for you to take medicine.....what happens after that I dun know yet.....got a frend just tested positive....he no reach stage 2 yet......

MitMit
01-05-2002, 08:10 PM
Hi Para. Sad to hear that. Heard that not easy to get Hiv from BBBJ but Stds are possible. I always wonder bros here who got std keep quite and still cheong or come to this forum to advise bros about it? Seems that I have not seen any bros got stds from GL and come to forum to advise bros. Only hear a friend or friend's friend that got std from GL bla....bla....bla......
Hopefully someone will give his first hand account of what and how he got std like becos fj raw or bbbj or .........
Sorry for long winded.