PDA

View Full Version : Soon Lee Garden

apple3
14-06-2003, 05:29 PM
Found a new HC in Furama Hotel 3rd storey.

$28 for 45 min massage.
got Thai, Foot, Body Acupressure and Aromatic
all same price.

Just opened 5 days and seems reasonable busy.

The girl I had said boss has another at Sembawang.
Totally different from previous, Siang Siang??
Siang Siang name was not good in this forum.

FR for this girl name is Jazz

reception said Malaysia, she said S'porean?
26 yr
38 C
look : 7
HJ : 6
BJ : 6
attitude: 7 as quite friendly

Damage: $80
overall quite satisfactory as there were no introduction
and just check my luck so did not expect much

she said quite a few Thai and Malay too.

ok, thought good to hv it here as some look for new HC
and will find this useful.

horneybird
14-06-2003, 05:58 PM
38C??? Sure or not?

Must try. I am a boob lover.

HCMAN
16-06-2003, 01:46 PM
sure ornot ? as been there nothing much to see leh

Stranger
16-06-2003, 01:52 PM
what time you go?

apple3
16-06-2003, 10:31 PM
honeybird, HCman, correct lah, certified 9002 ok!

Stranger got it right. The timing is important.

Jazz work part time only. my FR visit was Sunday and
she said she only work day shift.

Bro, more tip, Her number is "8", perhaps
can call first. So far due to just open, not so much
ang pai yet, hence service is good. worth to try now
before they get tao.

Sorri that did not try too difficult technique that those other
FR has, (person here not know how to enjoy yet).

HCMAN
17-06-2003, 10:14 PM
wat time u go
?

do they provide FJ ?

Originally posted by Stranger
what time you go?

superdic1
18-06-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by apple3

$28 for 45 min massage.
all same price.

$28 ????
sure or not????

pebblebay
18-06-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by superdic1
$28 ????
sure or not????

Yucks the name itself sounds horrible Soon Lee HC?
I know it just taken over the old and dilpidated HC with lau goh's
at Furama HC/ Siang Siang.

HCMAN
19-06-2003, 01:15 AM
the reception there is not a lau choi leh as sometime 1 bo ta guy sit there ???

Originally posted by pebblebay
Yucks the name itself sounds horrible Soon Lee HC?
I know it just taken over the old and dilpidated HC with lau goh's
at Furama HC/ Siang Siang.

apple3
20-06-2003, 10:49 PM
ya, was told the bo tah man is the partner too. he was there to bring me in, looks ok. then later another mid age lady, plum but sweet look, suitable for mature adult sit at the recept.

ask the girl, she is also a partner, name "honey"? sound good eh?

some one ask FJ or not? sounds innocent. read more of the HC here to see how they service and survive

they had done the reno and feel fresh to me. think the lao go gone and the girls see along the corridor ok to me, some thais and malays too. me prefer chinese so did not ask name

apple3
20-06-2003, 10:52 PM
some bro ask $28 sure or not. that is the attractive part.

very sure. when ask promo or not? the girl said possible. surprise did not advertise in wao pao yet eh? perhaps can beat the mkt?

HCMAN
21-06-2003, 04:49 AM
any FR on the gals ?
who is big ? who does FJ ?who allow finger ? who is u23 ? who is black ?

superdic1
21-06-2003, 09:32 AM

very sure. when ask promo or not? the girl said possible. surprise did not advertise in wao pao yet eh? perhaps can beat the mkt?

if it's really $28, how come no FRs or something abt this??
me have not back to sg yet, otherwise sure go there see see look look,
any bro tried liao??

:p

apple3
21-06-2003, 08:36 PM
me also overseas now.

think just new and FR not active. may be chinatown station just open will bring some Hougang people in?

HCMAN
21-06-2003, 10:41 PM
lousy place ??

me also overseas now.

think just new and FR not active. may be chinatown station just open will bring some Hougang people in? [/QUOTE]

HSB2000
23-06-2003, 12:42 AM
Ya, a lousy place...don waste ur $$$ here.....

went there on sat ard 5pm. 1st come in a thai girl, totally can't make it...then ask for a change and come Jazz (mention by apple3). don think she is 26yrs old, at least 35 liao and Look=below avg.

after seeing the two of them i no mood for other thing liao. massage i shld say quite good, after abt 35 min, ask me want special or not but i try to decline. Then she keep asking me to give her $10 tips if I refuse to have special...so i tell her that ok i will only pay her $20 for HJ which she agreed but say that in that case i cannot touch her...well i accept it as i don think of touching her in the 1st place!!! so just close my eye and let her finish her job......

RTF=No WAY!!!

kaakoii
23-06-2003, 09:09 PM
walked passed by,the hc is not very big.

ultrajs
23-06-2003, 10:50 PM
I went in today late afternoon thinking of trying it out. But they do not accept credit card! Cash in wallet just enough for intended BJ but cannot cover entrance fee. Ended up in PPC instead.:(

Xbox
24-06-2003, 10:17 AM
No facilities?

cheongkid
24-06-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Xbox
No facilities?
of course have lah, some more got place for you to shoot aeroplane! :p

fatsuto
24-06-2003, 02:33 PM

Brother,

Not in the <Wan Bao> but <New Paper>.

Check it up ....

Price too indicated @ $28-00

_jaDeD_
24-06-2003, 03:19 PM
Before Soon Lee Garden (what a name :rolleyes: ), there were Pan Island and Siang Siang...
Pan Island, to put it bluntly, was a shithole (one of my worst HC experiences)and from what I read, Siang Siang was no better...
Therefore my conclusion is Soon Lee will be going the way of its predecessors, meaning it will close due to shortage of quality gals...

vshyboy
24-06-2003, 04:05 PM
Not true, some girls are indeed very good looking. I was lucky to see a few as they were there to apply to work as masseur. Will only be working in a week's time. Will seriously consider going there to try ...

Xbox
29-06-2003, 12:08 PM
UPZ.

ultrajs
04-07-2003, 10:53 PM
Tried the place. After paying at the counter, was immediately led into a room by the botak guy not before the receptionist (who is also the face that you see in NewPaper) asked me whether to have coffee or tea. Tea...I replied. Turned around and could see that the place was brightly lighted but no facilities, kinda exacting like the feel & build of Bugis HC. Was showering when the girl came in with my cup of tea and towel. Her name was Nikki and guessed her age to be late 20, she was slim (some may say she's skinny but she got a pair of nice breasts underneath the shirt). Proceeded with oil massage. Hmm...massage quite good and got a bit of strength. When session completed, asked whether I need special. Replied yes and was quoted HJ ($50) & FJ ($100) --- 2 services only. Took up her HJ special. While she HJ me, I push up her bra to grab her breasts, how come so solid & firm ehh? Geez...she's got her implants job done but nonetheless, her nipples were smooth and pointed. After a while, I unloaded. Then proceeded to wash up, get dressed and left the place.

Name : Nikki
Boob: 34
look : 7.5
Attitude: 8...Friendly, chatty and good manners.

Damage: $28 (entrance) + $50 (HJ)

ecap
05-07-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Before Soon Lee Garden (what a name :rolleyes: ), there were Pan Island and Siang Siang...
Pan Island, to put it bluntly, was a shithole (one of my worst HC experiences)and from what I read, Siang Siang was no better...
Therefore my conclusion is Soon Lee will be going the way of its predecessors, meaning it will close due to shortage of quality gals...

I couldn't agree more with u!
Pan Island is the worst HC that I had ever seen.......:(

apple3
05-07-2003, 05:30 PM
hope not too many bros are the boss of HC. so many bro suspect the other to be boss of HC whenever there is a good FR, then how r we going to tell good and bad? truth and lie?

help!!!!!!! any lao jiao to give "white tape" to guide? ha ha!!

rexsee88
05-07-2003, 09:25 PM
hope not too many bros are the boss of HC. so many bro suspect the other to be boss of HC whenever there is a good FR, then how r we going to tell good and bad? truth and lie?

help!!!!!!! any lao jiao to give "white tape" to guide? ha ha!!

it's difficult some time, as one man meat is the man poison, only way is to judge by yourself, what is truth or lie, your experience will tell you, FR is only a probable guide, whether is your type of gals really is your individual personal taste & preference !!

NOKIA6100
05-07-2003, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by apple3
[B]Found a new HC in Furama Hotel 3rd storey.

$28 for 45 min massage.
all same price.

???????????
any way hardly can find that siang siang thread ,

riddle
07-07-2003, 10:14 AM
just to share with all

went to SLG last week afternoon and the place looked busy. took the $28 massage for 45 mins. room comes with shower facilities. saw some of the ladies along the corridor to be in their 30s. the gal i had ,amy, was young though, 20s, quite chatty, a bit on the round side but quite nice boobs. said she was there for only 1 month. thai-chinese mixed. looks quite chio. asked you to strip naked and during the massage barely covered you at all. my young bro was exposed all the time. must say the massage was so-so, she has a lot of strength. she kept pressing the groin area and after 20 minutes popped the golden question. HJ $50 BJ $80. opted for BJ and off she went for a cap. Sad to say though her BJ skills so so but her boobs were quite an enjoyment- she stripped to her waist only but dont allow touching her pussy (said having her period...)was nice caressing her boobs.

Overall i would rate her at 6/10. for the price and less i had a far better time at BKK.

vshyboy
07-08-2003, 05:13 PM
Anyone tried No. 27. Looks gorgeous !

HCMAN
07-08-2003, 09:48 PM
NAME ?

Originally posted by riddle
just to share with all

went to SLG last week afternoon and the place looked busy. took the $28 massage for 45 mins. room comes with shower facilities. saw some of the ladies along the corridor to be in their 30s. the gal i had ,amy, was young though, 20s, quite chatty, a bit on the round side but quite nice boobs. said she was there for only 1 month. thai-chinese mixed. looks quite chio. asked you to strip naked and during the massage barely covered you at all. my young bro was exposed all the time. must say the massage was so-so, she has a lot of strength. she kept pressing the groin area and after 20 minutes popped the golden question. HJ $50 BJ $80. opted for BJ and off she went for a cap. Sad to say though her BJ skills so so but her boobs were quite an enjoyment- she stripped to her waist only but dont allow touching her pussy (said having her period...)was nice caressing her boobs.

Overall i would rate her at 6/10. for the price and less i had a far better time at BKK.

vshyboy
08-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Says cannot give name .. just the number!

apple3
11-09-2003, 07:09 PM
long time did not passby. any one see the bo-tah and any news FR pls

pebblebay
11-09-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by ultrajs
Tried the place. After paying at the counter, was immediately led into a room by the botak guy not before the receptionist (who is also the face that you see in NewPaper) asked me whether to have coffee or tea. Tea...I replied. Turned around and could see that the place was brightly lighted but no facilities, kinda exacting like the feel & build of Bugis HC. Was showering when the girl came in with my cup of tea and towel. Her name was Nikki and guessed her age to be late 20, she was slim (some may say she's skinny but she got a pair of nice breasts underneath the shirt). Proceeded with oil massage. Hmm...massage quite good and got a bit of strength. When session completed, asked whether I need special. Replied yes and was quoted HJ ($50) & FJ ($100) --- 2 services only. Took up her HJ special. While she HJ me, I push up her bra to grab her breasts, how come so solid & firm ehh? Geez...she's got her implants job done but nonetheless, her nipples were smooth and pointed. After a while, I unloaded. Then proceeded to wash up, get dressed and left the place.

Name : Nikki
Boob: 34
look : 7.5
Attitude: 8...Friendly, chatty and good manners.

Damage: $28 (entrance) + $50 (HJ)

This Nikki,i think she has left Furama,now working at this Aromatherapy massage place at Haji Lane.

nokia8310
23-11-2003, 05:06 PM

$28 for 45 min massage.
all same price.

FR for this girl name is Jazz

reception said Malaysia, she said S'porean?
26 yr
38 C
look : 7
BJ : 6
attitude: 7 as quite friendly

Damage: $80
overall quite satisfactory as there were no introduction
and just check my luck so did not expect much

she said quite a few Thai and Malay too.

ok, thought good to hv it here as some look for new HC
and will find this useful.
try ann veri good massage, jg cheap also
try also jojo as recommended by countyer

posh_boy
13-01-2004, 02:12 PM
Went to SLG twice last three weeks. The place looked busy bt a bit run down. took the $40 massage for 65 mins. Room comes with shower facilities bt can't adjust the air-con and is dame cold. Saw quite a numbers of the ladies along the corridor and I ask the lady boss for recommendation.

First trip the gal which i had is Joanne, was young though, 20s, veri chatty n friendly.

Looks: 6 /10
Boob: 32A
HJ n BJ : 6
FJ: 8
Attitude: 8...girlfriend feeling.

the massage was so-so, cracking bones here n ther. though she is skinny, bt she has a lot of strength.After 40 minutes, she popped the golden question. Ask me to do FJ n say will charge me lower. fixed on the price of $100n off she went for cap.

Stripped n found neh neh really small. found nipple even smaller, like red bean size. wen see all this, sian liao cause body oso nt to great. start wif sexy massage n tell u the truth, she is dame gd. didi stand up veri fast than i have expected. after catbath n BM, sit nxt to me n ask me to suck nehneh n bring myhand to finger fuck her. wow, first time kanna all this treatment.

this gal is dame horny n wet. after finger her for 10 mins, can feel that my plam is wet with her juice. wif out asking wether to cap on or nt, she did a BBBj for me. though sucking is nt strong enough bt is still shiok. after 5 mins, she stop n wanted to ride me RAW.

at tt point of time, really wanted to try bt chicken up at the last minutes.

Overall experience good.

RTF: maybe. prefer to try other.

jjfella900
07-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Any other body try Jojo, the name sound good, she good???

Any special???

Any body kind to share....

durian
13-02-2004, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by posh_boy

First trip the gal which i had is Joanne, was young though, 20s, veri chatty n friendly........

Is this gal the trans? ie. a HE become SHE?

;)

milffella
24-02-2004, 05:53 PM
Bro nokia8310,

understand u try Jojo, so... she's good....

how u rate her??????

NOKIA6100
26-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by milffella
Bro nokia8310,

understand u try Jojo, so... she's good....

how u rate her??????
i think these jp jo is midrange in term of age, but she hv the height and body.
massage think its good, but must prepare to reward her.

jjfella900
27-02-2004, 12:00 PM
bro nokia6100,

what do u mean by "u must reward her"????

how's her special services???

think she must be good too...