PDA

View Full Version : Tycoon KTV

smrt512
10-06-2003, 12:38 AM
Any analysis abt this place??? Contributions

KTV_guy
10-06-2003, 03:17 AM
The girls are very pretty. mostly from china, malyasia and some singaporeans. the price you are looking at is around 450 +++ not inculsive of room.

there are two system, butterfly or booking. for butterfly most people give tips around 50 and for booking if i am not mistaken is around 40 per hour.

so if you have the money go somewhere else to spend went there last thursday. broke until now. don't know when can recover from the shock when the bill came.

Punanilovr
10-06-2003, 04:07 AM
Hahahhaha....
This is hilarious. How much did you pay bro?
Where is this place for exact? The gals for sure good looking one?

hardrocksg
10-06-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Punanilovr
Hahahhaha....
This is hilarious. How much did you pay bro?
Where is this place for exact? The gals for sure good looking one?

Apollo hotel

hiroshi88
10-06-2003, 09:53 AM
Hi......

Tycoon is a expensive place to cheong...... it is located at the former appollo hotel, third floor....... now the hotel name change ored.... i know quiet a nos of mummy there........ btw i would recommend u go Zenn..... it's a discotheque cum ktv...... it will be cheaper..... the girls mostly from tycoon too............

CanYouF
10-06-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by KTV_guy
The girls are very pretty. mostly from china, malyasia and some singaporeans. the price you are looking at is around 450 +++ not inculsive of room.

there are two system, butterfly or booking. for butterfly most people give tips around 50 and for booking if i am not mistaken is around 40 per hour.

so if you have the money go somewhere else to spend went there last thursday. broke until now. don't know when can recover from the shock when the bill came.

another flower vase exhibition.... :)

Hitman
10-06-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by smrt512
Any analysis abt this place??? Contributions
Although the gals are young and pretty, it's really an expensive place...

Not for those on a budget... easily $1,000 plus (excluding tips) per outing for 5-6 average drinkers...

cheongkid
10-06-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Hitman
Although the gals are young and pretty, it's really an expensive place...

Not for those on a budget... easily $1,000 plus (excluding tips) per outing for 5-6 average drinkers...
also known as Tian Shang Ren Jian in chinese. this place is for TYCOONS only. :(

cheongkid
10-06-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by KTV_guy

bro, did you go to tiananmen instead? heard that tycoon not so ex leh.

CPTMiller
10-06-2003, 12:13 PM
Ha.
So expensive.
:D

jintonic
10-06-2003, 12:28 PM
bro i think u went to TIAN AN MENG ....COS I DID WENT TO tsrj ..per bottle cost $420 ...where got up to $1000++:confused:

vos100
10-06-2003, 05:18 PM
HEy Bro,
where is this Zenn place. Don't mind going there one of these nights if the girls are chio.

Originally posted by hiroshi88
Hi......

Tycoon is a expensive place to cheong...... it is located at the former appollo hotel, third floor....... now the hotel name change ored.... i know quiet a nos of mummy there........ btw i would recommend u go Zenn..... it's a discotheque cum ktv...... it will be cheaper..... the girls mostly from tycoon too............

Hitman
10-06-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by jintonic
bro i think u went to TIAN AN MENG ....COS I DID WENT TO tsrj ..per bottle cost $420 ...where got up to $1000++:confused:
It's Tycoon. Sorry, didn't say clearly, my friends drink hard liquor like drink tea! So they usually have minimum 2 bottles plus beer, cigar etc... Then they always like to jio the girls to drink... That's why the bill always goes over $1,000...

Rof|maoxz
10-06-2003, 05:56 PM
bro Punanilovr...where hav u been lately??? Never see u ard lay.

Legend
10-06-2003, 06:07 PM
been there a few times... must say that not much action, only sit and chit chat or sing song... also nowadays not much girls so they can butterfly up to 6 or 7 tables... come back still expect tips of minimum 50... girls are all spoilt in this way...

many better ways of spending your money

Punanilovr
10-06-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
bro Punanilovr...where hav u been lately??? Never see u ard lay.

Eh...someone called my name?
Hehehe.....I keep low profile first. But at the same time, try out several places. Why? Want to cheong together?

_jaDeD_
11-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Eh...someone called my name?
Hehehe.....I keep low profile first. But at the same time, try out several places. Why? Want to cheong together?
Aiyo... yesterday CYF jio you, you still told him u've gotta rest at home... Trying to be a vegan issit?:D

Nokia6610
11-06-2003, 04:28 AM
bros, heard from my dad, who used to entertain his clients there. the bill he spends there a night can go up to 2000+. im being honest here and not inviting any flaming. cos my dad entertain clients so have open bottle generously. anyway he can claim from company the expenses... so no problem for him..

Punanilovr
11-06-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Aiyo... yesterday CYF jio you, you still told him u've gotta rest at home... Trying to be a vegan issit?:D

Try to budget myself la.
Every week chiong couple of time, I can die man. Go bankrupt. Thinking to start a "one night stand" club. Hhahahaha....then no need to pay for girl. Interested to join?
Eh, but tonite going to chill out with some bro in Jazzy. Wanna come down?

Cam^Shaft
11-06-2003, 04:43 PM
Bro Punanilovr

tonight Jazzy can i joiN?

Punanilovr
11-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Sure.
Come down. the more the merrier. :D

Rof|maoxz
11-06-2003, 06:55 PM
Too bad I go MG 2nite....

Punanilovr
11-06-2003, 07:47 PM
it's ok bro.
Enjoy yor nite at MG. We cheong again next time.
Eh, PM me yor contact le so we can arrange something next time.
Peace

Jungleboy
13-06-2003, 10:25 AM
The place is too $$$ to cheong...

One night there, can spend a number of nights at 'Boss'..

FireShark
13-06-2003, 06:24 PM
To all Brudders

Yesss Tycoon is expensive place to Chiong but Tian AN Men is even more expensive. Last Year I really spent a bomb there. Every week i visit there at least 2 times but now dun frequent so often liao.

All the gals are very pretty in some ways here and there. At there, about 70% of china dolls, 25% malaysian and 5% singaporeans gals.

Normally on Thurs, Fri and Sat(if no soccer), the place is F#$king packed. Most of the pple there are really big bosses. They spend $$$ like nobody business. Normally, if you book a gal by hour, it is S$35 per hour (if i dun remember wrongly). The more prettier the china dolls is the more BZ she is. As this china dolls normally have "Da Bao" but at a very high price. If any brudder chionging there with friends, each person better get ready at least $400 so that you wont feel awkward. A chivas Regal there including room charge is $428. You still need to pay mummy $50 nad the KTV gals. Brudder who like to be hanky panky can look for china dolls coz most of them are quite wild. If you just wan chit chat and drink and maybe a little bit of hugging can go for Malaysian and Singaporean.

Any brudder who walk in by themselves without recommendation, the mummy there seldom will bring in the china dolls coz they are afraid of you as undercover but will bring the malaysian and singaporean gals.

Thus, if any brudder wana to chiong there, I can recommend you a good mummy so that brudder out the wont get disappoint when chiong such expensive place.

After you had chiong there many times, you can ask the gals to follow you go disco which is at 2nd floor coz the drink more cheaper and the gals can also dance with you. At tat time you can hanky panky as you want or maybe one night stand if they like you.

That all i could provide. If you need any more information juz drop me a msg and will reply you ASAP

evo666
22-08-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by FireShark
To all Brudders

Normally on Thurs, Fri and Sat(if no soccer), the place is F#$king packed.

That all i could provide. If you need any more information juz drop me a msg and will reply you ASAP

was there today. not much people. has biz slowed down? any mummy to recommend there?

FireShark
22-08-2003, 10:32 AM
Nope Brudder the biz had not slow down.......... but slow due to chinese ghost festival, many pple dun chiong KTV during this time coz somethings bad might happen....

U can look for mummy "Pearl no.3 " or assistant "Annie 338" if u wan to. They are quite good mummy as u tell wat them wat u wan and they will try their best to provide the gals u wan...... Juz tell them u are friend of Roger..... they will try their best to serve u.....

So Evo666....... why did u go there yesterday??? anything happening....... care to share?? when are u going again maybe i could help u in anyway????

hamlinlau
22-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Was down at Tycoon last night with 2 other kakis. I reached there at 10pm and was left with ikan bilis to pick. Very disappointing.They seemed to have more girls but most of them are late 20s, maybe even early 30s. 90% looks CMI. Siannz

Anyway, I managed to pick up the only brownie there as she walked in. She's a part time dancer and was pretty wild. We were dancing on tables and was at the stage of removing the girls tops when some @rseholes complainted to the captain... we continued the action after the captain left..

Honestly dont think it's worth the money... the mummy said the 5th floor will be opening on Sep 8. According to her the decor is similar to Bintang Palace in KL (quite interesting). Am thinking of trying out the new place when it opens. Any bros here game?

This is the damage:

2 bottle chivas - 845
7 girls - tips between 30 - 100 (100 for the brownie cos she was very sporting, danced a lot for us)
mamasan - 50

Overall rating 6/10 cos most girls looks CMI and nosey Captain.

Final Verdict... wont do it if PA.

FireShark
22-08-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by hamlinlau
Was down at Tycoon last night with 2 other kakis. I reached there at 10pm and was left with ikan bilis to pick. Very disappointing.They seemed to have more girls but most of them are late 20s, maybe even early 30s. 90% looks CMI. Siannz

Anyway, I managed to pick up the only brownie there as she walked in. She's a part time dancer and was pretty wild. We were dancing on tables and was at the stage of removing the girls tops when some @rseholes complainted to the captain... we continued the action after the captain left..

Honestly dont think it's worth the money... the mummy said the 5th floor will be opening on Sep 8. According to her the decor is similar to Bintang Palace in KL (quite interesting). Am thinking of trying out the new place when it opens. Any bros here game?

This is the damage:

2 bottle chivas - 845
7 girls - tips between 30 - 100 (100 for the brownie cos she was very sporting, danced a lot for us)
mamasan - 50

Overall rating 6/10 cos most girls looks CMI and nosey Captain.

Final Verdict... wont do it if PA.

Brudder... sorry to hear that you are not happy with their service. Which Mummy you look for coz normally for me, i'm quite happy with their arrangement lor. Maybe we can go there to chiong one of these days.

Fifth Floor is going to open very soon and I know that the boss of that KTV is trying to get mamasan from Lido palace, Tycoon, Tian An Men, and may Orchard KTV. Now they are still in the midst of renouvation and going to be open very soon. Once they open, I believe that the prices of the three KTV will drop drastic....

Sorry to inform you why dun you open another bottles of chivas coz buy 3 get 1 free mah..... if like tat wasted
So care to chiong together juz informed me

hamlinlau
22-08-2003, 05:15 PM
I'm pretty satisfied with the service.. just that majority of girls CMI.

Let's do it together. I'll pm you my no. give me a shout when you have your night mission goggles on again.

FireShark
23-08-2003, 11:02 AM
I'm pretty satisfied with the service.. just that majority of girls CMI.

Let's do it together. I'll pm you my no. give me a shout when you have your night mission goggles on again.

which mamasan u looked for???? did the captain kept coming in coz lastime the captain dun normally come in......

maybe next week thurs or friday i might be going there but must depend on mood lor.

wat type of gals u brudder like coz i dun really like to hanky panky at there... i prefer at hotel... hotel...... normally i dun go 4 china dolls, i will look for malaysia gals

jintonic
23-08-2003, 11:39 AM
which mamasan u looked for???? did the captain kept coming in coz lastime the captain dun normally come in......

maybe next week thurs or friday i might be going there but must depend on mood lor.

wat type of gals u brudder like coz i dun really like to hanky panky at there... i prefer at hotel... hotel...... normally i dun go 4 china dolls, i will look for malaysia gals

i am also keen to chiong tycoon ktv if going can give me a call...i pm u my h/p
:)

_jaDeD_
23-08-2003, 12:12 PM
i am also keen to chiong tycoon ktv if going can give me a call...i pm u my h/p
:)
Boh jio...
Diam diam go there...

Punanilovr
23-08-2003, 03:37 PM
Boh jio...
Diam diam go there...

Ya bro jin,
how come so long nvr jio go anywhere anymore. Been hiding where?

sexsearcher
24-08-2003, 05:14 AM
yo bros.. where is this Zenn place? located where n how r the rates n babes?

cheongkid
24-08-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by sexsearcher
yo bros.. where is this Zenn place? located where n how r the rates n babes?
Zenn is a disco not KTV. Located above Tiananmen next to Apollo Hotel.

sexsearcher
24-08-2003, 07:06 PM
huh?? disco meaning no girls will sit with u? no rooms? no mummies? tot zenn is a ktv lounge?

bros pls advice n enlighten..

oii66
25-08-2003, 05:29 AM
Hi brothers...im new there.But i would like to share wif u all some stuff abt Zenn.

Well brother sexsearcher...actually Zenn is a KTV-disco.Quite a cheesy place.They got live band singing 3 times per day from mon-sat.Music they play wuld be canto-techno,canto-pop and techno wif a little bit of house.(former embassy DJ now spining in Zenn)

Tis is the place where other brothers have mentioned tat you can bring gals from level 1(Tiananmen), level 3(tycoon) or the going to open level 5.You can bring gals to zenn and play wif them n do ur watever stuff wif them there...but remember tat in Zenn...there are many eyes watching and no privacy at all unless u decide to go to the KTV room in zenn which has one of the nicest decore i have seen.

Or if u noe any mummies from tainanmen or tycoon...u can get them to bring the gals down to Zenn for u.

Drinks there pretty cheap....if u choose to sit in the open a bottle of martell/vsop=$198.Chivas=$188.Beer=$30.80.If u wan KTV room....martell=$228(room charge weaver).

U guys must be wondering how come a newbie like me wuld noe so much abt this place...well...im like working there part time as a waiter most of the time but going NS soon...so going to chiong dirty KTV b4 i go in.

So any brothers wif more qns on tat place or wants to visit tat place feel free to msg me man...btw anyone noes mummy Pat??She operates either in level 1 or level 3.not sure abt it.If u brothers want...i can intro u the famous papasan of tycoon...his name is raymond...F**king Chao Aqua guy.But his gals are good stuff.

Take care guys...happy boonking.

hamlinlau
25-08-2003, 07:22 AM

The captain came in cos I took the brownie's top off.. she was high and dancing on the little table... Anyway, I will move up to the 5th floor when it starts. Thursday would be better for me.. Let's get the legendary jaDeD, Purna, jintonic involved... they are the masters.

As for the girls, I am easy depending on the crowd. I tend to blend in and support the majority.

hamlinlau
25-08-2003, 07:26 AM
btw anyone noes mummy Pat??She operates either in level 1 or level 3.not sure abt it.If u brothers want...i can intro u the famous papasan of tycoon...his name is raymond...F**king Chao Aqua guy.But his gals are good stuff.

Take care guys...happy boonking. [/B][/QUOTE]

If you are refering to tomboy Pat, she's mummy9 at Tycoon. Great girl. You are right, Raymond is fun too but someone have to tell him about his body odour...

WackoKing
25-08-2003, 11:49 AM
any girls there to recommend? which mummy is singaporean one? any local or malaysian girls there? thanks!

WackoKing
25-08-2003, 11:49 AM
BTW i don't fancy ah gua papasan so put him aside.....hahaha

FireShark
25-08-2003, 12:03 PM
btw anyone noes mummy Pat??She operates either in level 1 or level 3.not sure abt it.If u brothers want...i can intro u the famous papasan of tycoon...his name is raymond...F**king Chao Aqua guy.But his gals are good stuff.

Take care guys...happy boonking.

If you are refering to tomboy Pat, she's mummy9 at Tycoon. Great girl. You are right, Raymond is fun too but someone have to tell him about his body odour... [/B][/QUOTE]

For Tycoon, Raymond i do know him.... but nowadays, he doesn't have much gals on hand liao due to bad market situation....... if u wan u can look for mummy pearl or assistance Annie..... they could provide some good stuff but u must let her know wat u want 1st..... As for pat..... sometimes find her high everytime........

FireShark
25-08-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by WackoKing
any girls there to recommend? which mummy is singaporean one? any local or malaysian girls there? thanks!

Tycoon got no. of malaysia gals depend how u want?????

Gals like Joan, Serene, Yuki etc etc all malaysia gals
Sporean I think is Jasmine & Wind if i dun remember wrongly
Mummy : Pearl 3 or Annie 338

FireShark
25-08-2003, 12:12 PM
The captain came in cos I took the brownie's top off.. she was high and dancing on the little table... Anyway, I will move up to the 5th floor when it starts. Thursday would be better for me.. Let's get the legendary jaDeD, Purna, jintonic involved... they are the masters.

As for the girls, I am easy depending on the crowd. I tend to blend in and support the majority.

Okok, can u get them coz nowadays i dun really chiong maybe once in while due to tight budget. Last year, I chiong Tycoon like amost every week 2 times but now stop and also a bit tired liao. So if u wan I can be anytime, juz informed earlier when.

bornfree89
25-08-2003, 12:46 PM
Tycoon got no. of malaysia gals depend how u want?????

Gals like Joan, Serene, Yuki etc etc all malaysia gals
Sporean I think is Jasmine & Wind if i dun remember wrongly
Mummy : Pearl 3 or Annie 338

Notice you like mummy 3 supporter huh? how old this Jasmine and wind? looks figure type. care to elaborate. thxs!

FireShark
25-08-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by bornfree89
Notice you like mummy 3 supporter huh? how old this Jasmine and wind? looks figure type. care to elaborate. thxs!

Coz this mummy steady....... then i support her lar.... i know the few mummy and one papasan there but all not so good only this mummy very good coz she quite a big mummy (old bird) in tycoon lor..

both of them is very pretty and sexy lor but win is a bit tan coz she like to go beach to suntan wan lor..

both can be playful at times

Punanilovr
25-08-2003, 03:05 PM
Let's get the legendary jaDeD, Purna, jintonic involved... they are the masters.

Errr....
Bro, u mean me..?? Or someone else?
:p
But, I don't mind to learn n live n join u guys next time u guys cheong. PM me yor number, bro.

hamlinlau
25-08-2003, 04:50 PM
Errr....
Bro, u mean me..?? Or someone else?
:p
But, I don't mind to learn n live n join u guys next time u guys cheong. PM me yor number, bro.

Pardon my spelling... I was indeed refering to you, mighty one.

jintonic
25-08-2003, 05:45 PM

HAHAHA......when did i became legendary.....me onli ikan bilis ..but will glad to join u in the next outing to tycoon :D

Punanilovr
25-08-2003, 08:13 PM
Pardon my spelling... I was indeed refering to you, mighty one.

Wuah...
since when I become mighty one? Hehehehe....wrong title liao.
Me even lower than jintonic lah. Not to say compared to our lau jiau bros, like lurp, beemer, etc. I'm nothing compared to them.
So when we plan to try that place? early Sept can?

hamlinlau
26-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Wah... so humble.. Sep is fine, no session is complete without you lah.. Wot say you bro jintonic, fireshark?

FireShark
26-08-2003, 11:11 AM
Wah... so humble.. Sep is fine, no session is complete without you lah.. Wot say you bro jintonic, fireshark?

No problem for me but where u guys intend to chiong????

btw where u bro like to chiong coz I had tried many KTV in Singapore nowadays but all look the same leh...... u got $$$$ can liao....

jintonic
26-08-2003, 03:25 PM
Me shld be no problem....if u all intend to chiong..can pm me or give me a call:) quite long nv go to tycoon liao

WackoKing
29-08-2003, 02:14 PM
do they have happy hours in tycoon? or the apollo niteclub? pls enlighten. thank you.

GoGoGo
03-09-2003, 03:32 AM
Hi all bros, can I join ya guys? mi kinda newbie but got go ktv before... hopefully ya guys can impart some skills to mi. If ya dun mind a newbie tagging along, kindly jio me pleaseeee... I can help you all light cigarettes and pour liquor... etc. Mi can be the toilet ah nair and waiter combined... kekeke... kindly jio mi if ya guys dun mind. ;)

waypastprime
03-09-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by GoGoGo
Hi all bros, can I join ya guys? mi kinda newbie but got go ktv before... hopefully ya guys can impart some skills to mi. If ya dun mind a newbie tagging along, kindly jio me pleaseeee... I can help you all light cigarettes and pour liquor... etc. Mi can be the toilet ah nair and waiter combined... kekeke... kindly jio mi if ya guys dun mind. ;)

Bro Go3, why are u so keen on going??? :confused:

hamlinlau
03-09-2003, 11:37 AM
Thinking of heading down there tomorrow night.. any seniors want to lead? Bro Jintonic?

jintonic
03-09-2003, 12:46 PM
Thinking of heading down there tomorrow night.. any seniors want to lead? Bro Jintonic?
Well ..i dun mind to lead provided dat we hv enuff kakis ..let see how many bros reply back to this thread ...if we hv at least 5 bros dat would be juz nice

lurpsexx
04-09-2003, 12:17 AM
Wah! Tio beh pio izzit?

TAM you wanna go? 5 enuf meh? 1 nite at least 1K leh... maybe more....

5 go - 200++ per pax, siong leh... but if you treat, I onz u lah!

Dun forget we got alternative on Fri also hor... ;)

Well ..i dun mind to lead provided dat we hv enuff kakis ..let see how many bros reply back to this thread ...if we hv at least 5 bros dat would be juz nice

_jaDeD_
04-09-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Wah! Tio beh pio izzit?

TAM you wanna go? 5 enuf meh? 1 nite at least 1K leh... maybe more....

5 go - 200++ per pax, siong leh... but if you treat, I onz u lah!

Dun forget we got alternative on Fri also hor... ;)
Think they are talking about TSRJ lah...
TAM, like what Bazic said, forget it, we can only peep in thru' the glass...

GoGoGo
04-09-2003, 08:36 AM

Wah so expensive ah! but anyway, mi dun mind trying once (save for the next whole year) ... hopefully you all can jio me... mi newbie and really hope to learn the ropes from ya experienced cheongsters, esp the LEGENDARY ones... ;)

tsuyoyi
04-09-2003, 08:43 AM

Dear Bros lurpsexx and _jaDeD_,

TAM and Tycoon is not really that expensive. I am a regular goer of this place and prices are really quite reasonable for the quality and "feel" you are getting.

For TAM, the happy hours is 6pm till 10pm. A bottle of Chivas will cost you $330 during happy hours and all other charges waived. Mummy tips will range from $30 to $70, depending on her service and quality of gals. If you have 5 paxs, the split per person is only $66! This is definitely a nicer environment to go for a change, so much different from places like Cashbox, M3, Dynasty etc etc. This price will allow to introduce you to the more-upmarket places! BTW, TAM is always well-known for their high quality gals during happy hours. Therefore, many gals will come to TAM to work during happy hours, and then proceed to Orchard or Tycoon at 10pm.

At Tycoon, happy hours is almost dead. However, things will turn alive at 10pm! From 10pm till 3am, costs are $430 for a bottle of liquor and other charges are waived. Mummy tips and gals tips remain usual.

Definitely hope this info is useful.
If any bros need more info, let me know. I will definitely try to answer them (as long as I am in Singapore or singin away in these places!)

Cheers!

GoGoGo
04-09-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi

TAM and Tycoon is not really that expensive. I am a regular goer of this place and prices are really quite reasonable for the quality and "feel" you are getting.

For TAM, the happy hours is 6pm till 10pm. A bottle of Chivas will cost you $330 during happy hours and all other charges waived. Mummy tips will range from $30 to $70, depending on her service and quality of gals. If you have 5 paxs, the split per person is only $66! This is definitely a nicer environment to go for a change, so much different from places like Cashbox, M3, Dynasty etc etc. This price will allow to introduce you to the more-upmarket places! BTW, TAM is always well-known for their high quality gals during happy hours. Therefore, many gals will come to TAM to work during happy hours, and then proceed to Orchard or Tycoon at 10pm.

At Tycoon, happy hours is almost dead. However, things will turn alive at 10pm! From 10pm till 3am, costs are $430 for a bottle of liquor and other charges are waived. Mummy tips and gals tips remain usual.

If any bros need more info, let me know. I will definitely try to answer them (as long as I am in Singapore or singin away in these places!)

Cheers!

Thanks for the info. Very useful, esp for a newbie like me. Cheers!

hamlinlau
04-09-2003, 03:04 PM
Bros...

Was told that Tam got raided lst night.. can any cheongster confirm that? If true Tycoon would be affected too.. won't want to waste a trip if there if all teh gals are scared..

cheongkid
04-09-2003, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the info. Very useful, esp for a newbie like me. Cheers!
Nabei you newbie? Wanna bluff who? :p

lurpsexx
04-09-2003, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the info...

Very generous of you to share your "ex"-periences.. kekeke!

From what you said, it is "relatively" cheaper.... but compared to the rest of the other KTVs, this is usually the night mission prices elsewhere liao.... so for budget and broke bros like us, this is ex liao..

But as you rightly pointed out, its quality vs price lor... more $$ more chio ....

But can the gals play? got house rules of no "let the fingers do the rubba-ing"??

Hope to visit such places someday or nights..... GOGOGO we go together can? I also newbie.... in these areas.... :D

Originally posted by tsuyoyi

Cheers!

Punanilovr
04-09-2003, 09:35 PM
Heheheh....
bro lurp, since u r newbie, u want me to hold your hand and walk u in this KTV..?? hahahahah....

Thanks for the info...

Very generous of you to share your "ex"-periences.. kekeke!

From what you said, it is "relatively" cheaper.... but compared to the rest of the other KTVs, this is usually the night mission prices elsewhere liao.... so for budget and broke bros like us, this is ex liao..

But as you rightly pointed out, its quality vs price lor... more $$ more chio ....

But can the gals play? got house rules of no "let the fingers do the rubba-ing"??

Hope to visit such places someday or nights..... GOGOGO we go together can? I also newbie.... in these areas.... :D

lurpsexx
04-09-2003, 09:44 PM
Why not u pay $$ to TAM chio bu, to hold my cock and walk me into Apollo Hotel room....? :D

Heheheh....
bro lurp, since u r newbie, u want me to hold your hand and walk u in this KTV..?? hahahahah....

Punanilovr
04-09-2003, 09:55 PM
Why not u pay $$ to TAM chio bu, to hold my cock and walk me into Apollo Hotel room....?

Heheheh...like that I also want, man.
Then probably both of us can walk in pants down to Apollo Hotel with two chio bus. One for u and one for me. :p
Sekali our pictures come out same night on wan bao.

lurpsexx
04-09-2003, 10:51 PM
Hahahaha!

2 swinging dicks with 2 chio chicks holding their .... dicks??

Nabei! I cannot tahan the bastard TV people going ard interviewing poeple on Cheong places... sekali kena full face featured in the TV , then really liao for me! PERMANENT banned from coming out of house.... must wear George Bush mask when cheonging now.... just in case...

Tmr you free or not? wanna cum out for a drink and food? We got a mission , sort of....

Heheheh...like that I also want, man.
Then probably both of us can walk in pants down to Apollo Hotel with two chio bus. One for u and one for me. :p
Sekali our pictures come out same night on wan bao.

griffinthanos
04-09-2003, 11:03 PM
Wah so expensive ah! but anyway, mi dun mind trying once (save for the next whole year) ... hopefully you all can jio me... mi newbie and really hope to learn the ropes from ya experienced cheongsters, esp the LEGENDARY ones... ;)

KNN!! Stop talking cock ok...

If really want to learn then must go and see this sifu who just come back from China's own Mt H... goes by the name G#....

WackoKing
05-09-2003, 06:25 AM

LEGENDARY ones.......hahaha..... so cute this use to describe the lao jiao....hahaha.....must feel damn old

hamlinlau
05-09-2003, 08:00 AM
Wah ha ha.. suddenly all the LEGENDARY big swinging dicks are chatting here... mai tu liao leh... can invite me along or not? I want to meet all the lau chiaos leh. I buy the 1st bottle loh, kneel serve whoever is willing to take me under his wings.

waypastprime
05-09-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Nabei you newbie? Wanna bluff who? :p

Long time never hear from Bro Go3 liao and now start to spout rubbish..... :D

FireShark
05-09-2003, 03:53 PM
Wah ha ha.. suddenly all the LEGENDARY big swinging dicks are chatting here... mai tu liao leh... can invite me along or not? I want to meet all the lau chiaos leh. I buy the 1st bottle loh, kneel serve whoever is willing to take me under his wings.

So which brudder is going???? i dint heard of TAM or Tycoon kena raid leh... I juz confirm with one of the mumy over there

hamlinlau
05-09-2003, 03:57 PM
Tam raided on Wed night... last night like ghost town lots of kakis but no gers... At Tycoon, some of the gers worse looking than my maid..

WackoKing
06-09-2003, 09:43 AM
yes confirmed got raided on Wed. But seems like got new stocks coming in on Monday.

Punanilovr
06-09-2003, 10:01 AM
Hahahaha!

2 swinging dicks with 2 chio chicks holding their .... dicks??

Nabei! I cannot tahan the bastard TV people going ard interviewing poeple on Cheong places... sekali kena full face featured in the TV , then really liao for me! PERMANENT banned from coming out of house.... must wear George Bush mask when cheonging now.... just in case...

Tmr you free or not? wanna cum out for a drink and food? We got a mission , sort of....

Wuah bro...
I'm still overseas now lah. Sorry cant join in yet. But when I back, will give u a call, bro. Long time never chill with u liao.
Have fun for now.

hamlinlau
08-09-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by WackoKing
yes confirmed got raided on Wed. But seems like got new stocks coming in on Monday.

Competition will heat up with the Vegas starting on Monday(today). Any bro's heading there this evening?

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 11:23 AM
Wuah bro...
I'm still overseas now lah. Sorry cant join in yet. But when I back, will give u a call, bro. Long time never chill with u liao.
Have fun for now.

btw u in JKT now?

waypastprime
08-09-2003, 11:58 AM
Competition will heat up with the Vegas starting on Monday(today). Any bro's heading there this evening?

Grand opening for Vegas on today huh??? So any promotion from them?? :)

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Grand opening for Vegas on today huh??? So any promotion from them?? :)

normally opening have free buffet and cocktail
time are bad can gg eat free drink free
heehee

waypastprime
08-09-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
normally opening have free buffet and cocktail
time are bad can gg eat free drink free
heehee

Then perhaps I should skip lunch now.... :D

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 12:04 PM
Then perhaps I should skip lunch now.... :D

my b/f eat half onli as save it for lunch
time are bad u know
waste $25 to dbo on wkend u know
haizzzzzzzzzzz..............

waypastprime
08-09-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
my b/f eat half onli as save it for lunch
time are bad u know
waste $25 to dbo on wkend u know
haizzzzzzzzzzz..............

Why not try free-lancing urself to those tai tai huh??? Besides enjoying sex u can even earn money.... :D

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 12:21 PM
Why not try free-lancing urself to those tai tai huh??? Besides enjoying sex u can even earn money.... :D

not qualified lah me
heehee

apple3
11-09-2003, 06:43 PM
Any one can help?
where is Vegas? when open? damage range?