PDA

View Full Version : Spa in Sentosa

krazyhippo
08-06-2003, 04:22 PM
Do they provide special?

newyorker88
08-06-2003, 04:42 PM
Why not you try and post a FR if there is , if not, tell the rest of bros here they do not.

_jaDeD_
08-06-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by krazyhippo
Do they provide special?
Are you talking about the one in Shangri La's Rasa Sentosa?

GoGoGo
08-06-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Are you talking about the one in Shangri La's Rasa Sentosa?

spa botanical? wah, thought those in sentosa all high class one? :)

_jaDeD_
08-06-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by GoGoGo
spa botanical? wah, thought those in sentosa all high class one? :)
Very high class... somemore got outdoor massage one, spa botanical confirm is clean but I know nothing about the one in Rasa Sentosa though IMHO, it'll be a clean one too.

konsimi
08-06-2003, 10:02 PM
don' think there are special in this type of spa.

got a hard on at banyan tree once and the lady looked disgusted...really awkward.

anyway the fee plus tips will be higher than GL150, so no point...

tanmikel
09-06-2003, 08:10 AM
Very high class... somemore got outdoor massage one, spa botanical confirm is clean but I know nothing about the one in Rasa Sentosa though IMHO, it'll be a clean one too.

yaloh , this type of place more of beauty treatment than massage not likely to have special .

GoGoGo
09-06-2003, 08:24 AM

dun think hv special too...if not wah, too damn happening... can bonk in the open garden.... kekeke :D

thruster
18-06-2003, 12:49 AM
must be crazy. what for go all the way to sentosa for special. this kind of place sure dont have one la. this is a real spa.

Skye
18-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Dear Bros,
Went to a Spa in Sentosa a while ago with my colleagues, can't remember which one though. Its the one at the beach, can relax outdoors, with some mud bath.
Confirm no special at all, but the plus point is that when you are outdoors, some ladies don't bring their bathing suit along, or they rather go naked for the mud treatment. So if you look hard enuff, you might just get a glimpse of their notti bits.

Thanks for listening

The_Hustler
18-06-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by konsimi
don' think there are special in this type of spa.

got a hard on at banyan tree once and the lady looked disgusted...really awkward.

anyway the fee plus tips will be higher than GL150, so no point...

My immediate reply to her digusted look would be:

Eh...miss... so big n ugly hor...I know u dun like lah... but what say u if u use ur mouth to help me bring it back to normal state... dun worry...I'll be quick... u just need to gurgle ur mouth.

Con Job,
The Hustler

waypastprime
18-06-2003, 11:02 AM
Is it the one that channel U has actually recommended??? No point going unless u belong to the rich and famous... tons and tons of money to burn......

konsimi
18-06-2003, 11:09 AM
bro Hustler...my gf in the same message room... was too nervous trying to lower the flag pole to think of anything else!

she is quite pretty and has really full boobs and so cannot tahan when she was doing the scrub around my groin area.

Cam^Shaft
18-06-2003, 01:01 PM
just out of curiousity bros

is this place for both guys and gals ?
i mean can i bring my wife and go for the spa and massage service together?

is the pool for both sexes? or for couples?

waypastprime
18-06-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Cam^Shaft
just out of curiousity bros

is this place for both guys and gals ?
i mean can i bring my wife and go for the spa and massage service together?

is the pool for both sexes? or for couples?

Err...... didn't someone b4 u just post that he and his gf were in the same massage room?? :confused:

Cam^Shaft
18-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Err...... didn't someone b4 u just post that he and his gf were in the same massage room?? :confused:

hahah i mistook his meaning
i tot his gf mean the massaue paiseh paiseh :D

krazyhippo
20-06-2003, 10:02 AM
bro Hustler...my gf in the same message room... was too nervous trying to lower the flag pole to think of anything else!

she is quite pretty and has really full boobs and so cannot tahan when she was doing the scrub around my groin area.
Are you totally naked or covered with a towel?:D :D

konsimi
20-06-2003, 12:00 PM
totally naked with a face towel on my dick.

don't bother with the hi-end spa thing if you are looking at specials because there aren't any.

you're mostly paying for the exquisite surrounding. btw the couple massage is about $200 to 300

even for serious massage, the aunties at Wespa are as good if not better, just that environment is very rundown looking.

$$noenuff
01-07-2003, 11:06 PM

Hi...

Do you still remember the name of the pretty massage girl that massage for you?

I just went last week, was served by a European Auntie.

I must say the atmosphere at this place is really good. One of the most grand outdoor natural spa in Singapore.

The girls are not bad looking, too bad no special.

Imagine if do special in the outdoor bath-tub...shiok!!:D

emerystreet
02-07-2003, 01:23 AM
this forum is for health centers and spa botanica is a spa. high class. massage tai-tais and couples in 1 room. difinitely no special lah.

this type of spa same cat as amrita, angsana and difinitely no go for bobo-chacha ah beng.

tikus69
02-07-2003, 09:52 AM
Maybe if you ask the girls out privately after the massage, you can get some specials. Some of these girls may not mind making some extra money. Any brudders tried before?

I no money to go to such spas. Sigh...

2003_newbie
04-07-2003, 01:01 AM
Has anyone seen free show there yet? I bet the ang moh sure don't mind walking around naked :D

What if see already cock stand up? That little towel will not be enuff to cover, damn pai-sey right? ;)

$$noenuff
04-07-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
Has anyone seen free show there yet? I bet the ang moh sure don't mind walking around naked

What if see already cock stand up? That little towel will not be enuff to cover, damn pai-sey right?

If they not paisay to walk around naked, what is there for you to paisay.:o

I just wonder if the SPA rules state, no nudity allowed.

There is also a ladies only section so I guess if the ladies are not comfortable to see the guys, they can go over to the ladies only section.

DieCorkStand
29-07-2003, 04:59 PM

Hi Brother Konsimi,

Need to check with you on some issues :

1. Anyother SPA that provide couple massage ? As my gf is asking ...
2.Do they put both of you in the same room with no seapration,not even a curtain ?
3.WHen u say srcub near your groin,does she touch your balls and when u steam,can she & your gf see it?
3.Do they scrub your gf breast ?
4.How much do you spend in the Sentosa SPA?
5.Do you strip all in the sentosa SPA?