PDA

View Full Version : bad day in PeTain

ah beng
06-06-2003, 03:00 PM
Hi bros, expert, master from samster:

first time go petain

noon go petain, go for h9r11, service pcn, attitude worst, only fucking & it cost me $30!!! no bj, no hj. Wah lau... knn ccb.

Hot fuck another at h18r16, service ok, attitude bad, bj = normal,
rush for time, also cost $ 30!!!

I shall not go for this 2 WL again in future!!!

Any recommended for BBBJ, good service, old lady, look so so, but no ah guo.

fei_fei45
06-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by ah beng
Hi bros, expert, master from samster:

first time go petain

noon go petain, go for h9r11, service pcn, attitude worst, only fucking & it cost me $30!!! no bj, no hj. Wah lau... knn ccb.

Hot fuck another at h18r16, service ok, attitude bad, bj = normal,
rush for time, also cost $ 30!!!

I shall not go for this 2 WL again in future!!!

Any recommended for BBBJ, good service, old lady, look so so, but no ah guo. yo bro ah beng sad to hear your bad experience at petain..like u,all of the bros here fucking old woman is our interest..u can read the previous FRs posted here by bros so u can judge which WLs is good or bad..let mi recommend u 1 for starters..H16R19..tried her a few times..does BBBJ and CIM..good service..surely worth your 30 bucks try her and post your FR here..Happy Bonking

DehOne
06-06-2003, 03:29 PM
Try San San in H9, 1st room on right as you gon in the door. Old but good service. Once she bbbj me til I cim and then she put a condom on me and had me fcuk her till I surrender! Other oldy but goody: H20, 1st room on left. best bbbj in petain imho. very skillful with her tongue...

jng1103
06-06-2003, 05:11 PM
sorry to hear ur bad experience in petain. u should hv done ur homework b4 attacking petain. if u too lazy to read, pick up ur hp n call our Petain King (Pimp) ==> feifei45. hehe....

he is the oldest bird in petain... haha...

jimbo

shioksongson
06-06-2003, 06:15 PM
Hi guyzz....

Saw the lau chio bo at H18R8 I think..very sexy and drooling when u look at her smooth body.Wonder u guys try her b4?age ard 40 but look young....;)

Licky88
07-06-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by jng1103
sorry to hear ur bad experience in petain. u should hv done ur homework b4 attacking petain. if u too lazy to read, pick up ur hp n call our Petain King (Pimp) ==> feifei45. hehe....

jimbo

My respect for bro feifei45 who took the trouble and time to post field reports on Petain. His recomendations and tips are most reliable and sincere. We need more bros like him around so that we could get value for money.

My bad experiences are mainly :-

H04 R09 Lousy $20
30s Short girl with dyed hair $20
Lousy dd 28/2/03

H09 R03 $20 45 yrs IPOH
dd - 7/02/03 SOP FJ only

Both just want your $$$$. Rushing for time and want to get u to shoot off your load ASAP! Never go to the 2 places mentioned!

I always go for

H02 R04***$35 package ( FJ + Massage ) BBJ, AR etc etc.
Good Massage $15 FJ-$20.
Dated :
13/2/03 (Thu)
26/2/03 (Wed)
11/4/03 (Fri)

Can really chit chat alot. Very friendly. Washed ur dick thoroughly!
Givevery good hot and warm BBBJ!

End of April I visited her when my prick got horny but she left for hometown for 1 mth. I then went back without bonking any of them. No mood for the rest! Time to pay her a visit again!

Bro feifei, one day maybe we could meet up !

fei_fei45
07-06-2003, 02:17 AM

jimbo bro jng1103 dun push all credit to me leh..got other bros like idoru,chato,etc all deserve credit for their contribution to this forum

fei_fei45
07-06-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by DehOne
Try San San in H9, 1st room on right as you gon in the door. Old but good service. Once she bbbj me til I cim and then she put a condom on me and had me fcuk her till I surrender! Other oldy but goody: H20, 1st room on left. best bbbj in petain imho. very skillful with her tongue... i tried san san on wed..i must say although looks not very good bt service was good..bbbj + CIM worth the 20bucks

fei_fei45
07-06-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by shioksongson
Hi guyzz....

Saw the lau chio bo at H18R8 I think..very sexy and drooling when u look at her smooth body.Wonder u guys try her b4?age ard 40 but look young....;) i personally think she is the best in terms of looks and figure for her age in petain..service sop though but i wouldn't mind paying for admiring her bod..

fei_fei45
07-06-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Licky88
My respect for bro feifei45 who took the trouble and time to post field reports on Petain. His recomendations and tips are most reliable and sincere. We need more bros like him around so that we could get value for money.

My bad experiences are mainly :-

H04 R09 Lousy $20
30s Short girl with dyed hair $20
Lousy dd 28/2/03

H09 R03 $20 45 yrs IPOH
dd - 7/02/03 SOP FJ only

Both just want your $$$$. Rushing for time and want to get u to shoot off your load ASAP! Never go to the 2 places mentioned!

I always go for

H02 R04***$35 package ( FJ + Massage ) BBJ, AR etc etc.
Good Massage $15 FJ-$20.
Dated :
13/2/03 (Thu)
26/2/03 (Wed)
11/4/03 (Fri)

Can really chit chat alot. Very friendly. Washed ur dick thoroughly!
Givevery good hot and warm BBBJ!

End of April I visited her when my prick got horny but she left for hometown for 1 mth. I then went back without bonking any of them. No mood for the rest! Time to pay her a visit again!

Bro feifei, one day maybe we could meet up ! H4R9 is a definite no-no for me..H9R3 always give mi the CFM look whenever i walk past her..Bro chato recommend mi H2R4 but i nvr had the chance to try her so now if got chance i will go try her out so wait for my FR

Licky88
07-06-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
H4R9 is a definite no-no for me..H9R3 always give mi the CFM look whenever i walk past her..Bro chato recommend mi H2R4 but i nvr had the chance to try her so now if got chance i will go try her out so wait for my FR

Thks. Will wait for ur FR before I do the follow up! It seems that my bad experiences at the 2 places are confirmed by yours!

H02R04

Well she told me her name is Shan Shan. I recomended to her a few of my Kakis and they all like it! This lady give 1st class massage with bones cracking all over ur body! She even climb up ur body and step on your back with all bones cracking!

If u only request massage at $15, she will stick to it and no teasing of your didi at all! If u ask her to tell u or give u a FR on some of WLs, she will oblige happily by giving ur the background and history of some of the WLs in Petain. She can also recomend u to try some of them who provide gd services.

Friendly and professional lady. I usually ended up paying extra for the gd service provided. I followed bro Chato's tip and went looking for her. I think I found my regular. Give a try. Tell her that that the guy with a cap recomend u! Used to bring my fren there for massage only and he like it alot! Usually my fren would go for the massage then my turn next with the full package!

Idoru
07-06-2003, 11:39 AM

jimbo

Hi Bro. Gng1103, no offence to you but IMHO Bro FeiFei took all the trouble to give us genuine FRs and kept the PT forum going and I don't think it is fair to call him Pimp. hehehe :mad:
Cheers

scorpie
07-06-2003, 11:43 AM
hi people,

just my 2 cents worth,

H18R8's figure is really good but your mood is really killed with her can't be bothered attitude. u really feel like bonking a dead fish. cannot touch pussy, no kissing n quite rush. not sure if she allows 2 bookings so she will get into the mood. wat ya think bro fei fei?

H2 and H9 r in my condemned list. H2 seems to have all the $20 gals which i believe it is value for money (means no value lah, $20 how to get value???). only 1 gal i feel like trying there is 1st rm on the right when u enter. she charge $30 but because H2 reputation so lousy i always hesitate.

H9 seems to have all those ah guos or ah guo lookalikes n really old woman. simply can't interest me

sorry guys for always providing the bad reviews, seems that none of the gals i tried is really good enough so far. happy bonking n keep those reviews coming

Idoru
07-06-2003, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by scorpie
[B]hi people,
only 1 gal i feel like trying there is 1st rm on the right when u enter. she charge $30 but because H2 reputation so lousy i always hesitate.

Yeah she is good, worth paying $30/-. An old hen at PT who provide superb BBBJ. She is a Malay gal from Penang and one of the very few long service WLs.
Cheers

jng1103
08-06-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Idoru
Hi Bro. Gng1103, no offence to you but IMHO Bro FeiFei took all the trouble to give us genuine FRs and kept the PT forum going and I don't think it is fair to call him Pimp. hehehe :mad:
Cheers

wow... u seemed to take it too seriously... it was merely a joke, even bro feifei could take it... hey, dun start a war coz saddam is dead ok? hehe....

jimbo

scorpie
08-06-2003, 01:04 AM
alamak, sorry bro idoru. just realised i confused myself H4 n H2. actually my comments on H2 is about H4. anyway, i always avoid H2 cos all malay old chicks n this house smells quite bad. btw, i was wondering the 1st rm on the right for H4 is worth trying, do u have any idea bro idoru? thks

fei_fei45
08-06-2003, 02:37 AM
relax bros...we're all in here for the fun rite?bro jng,thanks for crowning me king..haha and bro idoru,i appreciate it that u acknowledge my contributions to the forum..u also have done alot..lets keep it up bros

fei_fei45
08-06-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by scorpie
hi people,

just my 2 cents worth,

H18R8's figure is really good but your mood is really killed with her can't be bothered attitude. u really feel like bonking a dead fish. cannot touch pussy, no kissing n quite rush. not sure if she allows 2 bookings so she will get into the mood. wat ya think bro fei fei?

H2 and H9 r in my condemned list. H2 seems to have all the $20 gals which i believe it is value for money (means no value lah, $20 how to get value???). only 1 gal i feel like trying there is 1st rm on the right when u enter. she charge $30 but because H2 reputation so lousy i always hesitate.

H9 seems to have all those ah guos or ah guo lookalikes n really old woman. simply can't interest me

sorry guys for always providing the bad reviews, seems that none of the gals i tried is really good enough so far. happy bonking n keep those reviews coming H2 and H9 each have a "value for money" WLs..H2R4 ShanShan and H9R8 SanSan..both provide good service

Idoru
08-06-2003, 06:04 AM
relax bros...we're all in here for the fun rite?bro jng,thanks for crowning me king..haha and bro idoru,i appreciate it that u acknowledge my contributions to the forum..u also have done alot..lets keep it up bros

Bro FeiFei and Bro Jng yes lets keep the forum going lest it will have the same fate as the "Village" in the Delphi Forum. Bro Jng sorry for taking your joke serously.
Cheers:D

jng1103
08-06-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
Bro FeiFei and Bro Jng yes lets keep the forum going lest it will have the same fate as the "Village" in the Delphi Forum. Bro Jng sorry for taking your joke serously.
Cheers:D

yeah lor... we all came here tok cock n hopefully get good info for bonking... why war??? i know bro feifei lar... certainly he knows me... hehe...

i'm still waiting for bro feifei to be my petain tour guide...

jimbo

fei_fei45
09-06-2003, 12:05 AM
yeah lor... we all came here tok cock n hopefully get good info for bonking... why war??? i know bro feifei lar... certainly he knows me... hehe...

i'm still waiting for bro feifei to be my petain tour guide...

jimbo haha bro jng1103,sorry for making u wait so long but i reli bz with my biz hope hard to arrange a time with u guys to tour petain togather..perhaps must wait until end of month

jng1103
09-06-2003, 10:15 AM
haha bro jng1103,sorry for making u wait so long but i reli bz with my biz hope hard to arrange a time with u guys to tour petain togather..perhaps must wait until end of month

bro feifei,
just kidding manz... not sure if i hv time for petain tour coz i just opened a new cafe (Fusionz Cafe) at Shenton Way (NTUC House).

u hv my hp#, arent u?

jimbo

fei_fei45
09-06-2003, 11:40 PM
bro feifei,
just kidding manz... not sure if i hv time for petain tour coz i just opened a new cafe (Fusionz Cafe) at Shenton Way (NTUC House).

u hv my hp#, arent u?

jimbo u have mine rite?u r jimmy rite?sms me your number again can?coz tat tuime overwrite your number with another guy also call jimmy

jng1103
10-06-2003, 12:18 AM
u have mine rite?u r jimmy rite?sms me your number again can?coz tat tuime overwrite your number with another guy also call jimmy

no worry manz... just PM me if u going to roam at petain... may be we should meet up at GL for kopi n prawn mee.... hehe

jimbo