PDA

View Full Version : WORST Bonks in Petain

snakehead
06-06-2003, 12:16 AM
brudders.....brudders........many of u hav good n bad experienzes bonking in Petain.........for bros to agree on the good n better bonks iz not eazy cos diff bros hav diff tastes........but most bros are agree on the WLs wif the bad bonking experienze........ so dis thread iz for bros to post their unhappy momentz wif petain WLs.........makez it eazier to noe the better wans.....kekeke

snakehead
06-06-2003, 12:30 AM
H17R4 Esther
Will not recommend to bros for ST cos...........dis WL hav attitude problem..........iz tempermental n kwailan type n for $40.......cannot touch nipple.......cannot touch pussy.......FJ onli missionary.........BJ wif helmet onz...............onli wen u booking her den attitude changez....but still hav to see ur $$$$ got top up onot..........den got svcs...........

RTF : No way........i oredi got my special wif her so not goingz back to her liao.....

Rubber
06-06-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by snakehead
H17R4 Esther
Will not recommend to bros for ST cos...........dis WL hav attitude problem..........iz tempermental n kwailan type n for $40.......cannot touch nipple.......cannot touch pussy.......FJ onli missionary.........BJ wif helmet onz...............onli wen u booking her den attitude changez....but still hav to see ur $$$$ got top up onot..........den got svcs...........

RTF : No way........i oredi got my special wif her so not goingz back to her liao.....

bro snakehead, i tried her before also, same feeling - H17R4, AVOID AT ALL COST! super kwailan, fucking talkative. bj that time still can talk talk talk. i left even before bonking her. total waste of money only. ccb!

snakehead
06-06-2003, 08:33 PM
H14R9
dis fatty iz oso 1 of mi worst bonks in petain..........wen chioing u she iz veri smiley......friendly......cum try my svcs lah....onli $30.....sure shiok one...blah...blah..blah.......so enter room n hav to pay upfront......undress iz self service.......pang jio n den told to lie down on bed.........knn neber wash my didi 4 mi......n start to BJ.....ask 4 BBBJ....cannot.......wah lao oi....neber kenna dis type of BJ b4.......juz use the tip of tongue to rest on my didi head n use hand to shake didi.......oso dun noe how to shake....more pain den shiok....ask her to stop n go for FJ........nabei she open legs onli little bit........ask open sum more saiz open veri wide liao.......change pattern....cannot.......dun wan open legs n she oredi so fat how to f*ck..?.......i give up !!..........den onz the tap to wash myself but she saiz no.....dun......after sex didi cannot touch water one noe...........waahh..like dat oso got........dressed up and FO from there!

Face : 5.0/10
Body : 4.5/10 (fatty)
Boobs: a bit small for her size
Pussy : bushy hairs (cannot see pussy cos her legs cannot open wide)
Service : she can tok...tok....but neber do one lah
RTF : NO WAY....my $30 can be better spent

scorpie
06-06-2003, 10:19 PM
wow, just got a lousy bonk yesterday n saw this thread coming up. quite timely.

walk around n there was really nobody worth a try. saw pat but didn't wanna spend so much. also saw H18R8. didn't see her for a while, figure darn good but tried her before n services not really good. anyway still horny so went for the lau chio i always wanted to try.

she at H7 but forgot the number. it's the 1st room after the stairs and called pauline. $30. washing self-service. realise no BJ. sianzzzzzzz. the breasts look nice. big, firm n shapely. feels a bit hard so i think it's fake boobs. touch touch my bro a while wanted to fuck liao. told her to go top but didn't want to but i persuaded her. rode less than a min then change to missionary. starts to push ur hands away when u fondle her too much. less than 5 mins she asked is it out? sianzzzzzzzzzzzz. said not yet. anyway dun care liao, just hold her very tight n rode as hard as possible to cum quickly. wanted to get lost faster. after that, self washing ago. attitude is considered friendly but it's really a bad bonk. her mind was on the tv showing the channel 8 drama. ignore u totally after the bonk.

word of advice: DUN TRY!!!!!!!!!

snakehead
07-06-2003, 02:00 PM
H7 Last room on the right
Dis iz another WORST bonk for mi in petain.............call "her" for $30........did not noe iz a shim until inside da room...........after i strip.....see she onli remove her skirt leaving t-shirt n panty onz............ask her to strip saiz wait lah...i service u first den strip.........start BJ.....quite good......den mi tried to rubba her but she shift body until cannot touch neh neh n cannot reach bottom oso....sianz liao......so juz lie down n close eyes......next i open eyes n she oredi squatting on top of me holding my didi to insert into her........knn.....panty oso neber remove..........juz push panty edge to one side n ride me........ptui!...ptui!...ptui..........

Looks : ard late 30 wif fair complexzion n tall ard 1.7m
Face : 6.0/10
Body : 0.0/10 (neber seez cos neber remove t-shirt n panty)
Boobs : same as body
BJ : 7.5/10 (onli good pt for dis WL)
FJ : 3.0/10

RTF : NO!!!.......bros be warned......dis WL is a SHIM......

snakehead

Idoru
07-06-2003, 03:15 PM
H7 Last room on the right
Dis iz another WORST bonk for mi in petain.............call "her" for $30........did not noe iz a shim until inside da room...........after i strip.....see she onli remove her skirt leaving t-shirt n panty onz............ask her to strip saiz wait lah...i service u first den strip.........start BJ.....quite good......den mi tried to rubba her but she shift body until cannot touch neh neh n cannot reach bottom oso....sianz liao......so juz lie down n close eyes......next i open eyes n she oredi squatting on top of me holding my didi to insert into her........knn.....panty oso neber remove..........juz push panty edge to one side n ride me........ptui!...ptui!...ptui..........

Looks : ard late 30 wif fair complexzion n tall ard 1.7m
Face : 6.0/10
Body : 0.0/10 (neber seez cos neber remove t-shirt n panty)
Boobs : same as body
BJ : 7.5/10 (onli good pt for dis WL)
FJ : 3.0/10
RTF : NO!!!.......bros be warned......dis WL is a SHIM......

snakehead

Hi Bro. SnakeHead, she did her apprenticeship at the Johore Road in the late 70's and by now she should be around 40+ years old.
Cheers

snakehead
08-06-2003, 04:07 PM
originally posted by Idoru
she did her apprenticeship at the Johore Road in the late 70's and by now she should be around 40+ years old. Thks bro Idoru.....so seasoned liao svcs still so f**ked up.......dun understand why "she" dun wan to remove clothingz.........iz it happen to everyone or onli mi..........mati mati NOT goingz back to her.......

snakehead

snakehead
16-06-2003, 09:14 PM
H4 R7 n R8
Rm 7 n rm 8 ....onli $20.....but cannot f*ck one.......no BJ......no svcs......strip....lie down.....start FJ.......cum liao.......dress up n get out.......ALL completed inside 5 minz......wundering if dey having speed bonking competition wif each other........not worth $20........better to safe da money n PCC......

snakehead

snakehead
16-06-2003, 09:22 PM
anybody heard???

juz wunderling if any brudders here hav hear tat petian iz going the way of the dodo..........waz having usual tiger time at kopitiam......n hear kopi talk talk of petain going to close or relocation...... dis onli hearsay i m repeating cos i neber got confirmation yet.......any bros here got oso come across dis newz onot......

snakehead

funseeker
17-06-2003, 12:45 AM
My worst experience is with the famous H24R14. Music too loud and look too old for me. Very rush and no chemistry. So advise is not to join queue because there is a queue. Everyone has different preference. Cheer

askale
17-06-2003, 05:41 PM
all of 30s to 50s are very worest fuck in the petain why they don't go to KS?

BigBoy123
17-06-2003, 06:03 PM
for mi h24r14 svc is one of the best. no rush leh i took abt 25min++.
Diff pple Diff taste.:)

askale
17-06-2003, 06:15 PM
I think only people who have a booked for 2 hrs last few days ago. How much is she charged? Thanks...

snakehead
18-06-2003, 12:26 AM
originally posted by askale
How much is she charged? Thanks... ....$30.......she oredi gone back for mandatory break liao.......will return on 13 July.......still iz mi fav bonk gal............

snakehead

snakehead
18-06-2003, 12:33 AM
originally posted by BigBoy123
for mi h24r14 svc is one of the best. no rush leh i took abt 25min++. Same here too......sometimez i take her for abt 1 hr leh.....kekeke....pity da bros queueing outside........hehehe..........

snakehead

snakehead
19-06-2003, 06:23 PM
H3 Rm6..7..11..15..38..48..98
My bonks in Hse 3........reporting onli bonks in 2002 n 2003.....

Rm6 Maggie.....$35.....horrible svcs......no RTF for me...........

Rm7 Lao Goh.....$30.....SOP svcs.......

Rm11 Pat.....$50.....i noe she iz some bros fav gal in dis hse.....but sadly i got no svcs from her leh.......mayB see mi ah pek dun wan give mi good svcs.........no RTF for me at $50.....will consider at $30......

Rm15 Lisa.....$40.....a better bonk than Pat.......n cheaper too......catbath....BJ......fingering......nice body wif firm boobs n butt......RTF?....yes...........

Rm38 Coco.....$40......SOP svcs.......BJ than FJ..........once iz enuff for me wif dis gal........

Rm48 Yi Ling.....$40......BBBJ.....oso allow pussy licking......good svcs if u can gum wif her......friendly gal.......

Rm98 Amy.....$40.....BBBJ....69....big boobs (i tink da biggest in petain).....onli 24 yr old......FJ iz SOP........good svcs......can try....

Dis r d gals tat i bonk in Hse 3........sum bros might hav kena better svcs than mi.......n sum bros might not get the good svcs i got.......it all dependz........

snakehead

fatD
19-06-2003, 10:00 PM
Rm98 Amy.....$40.....BBBJ....69....big boobs (i tink da biggest in petain).....onli 24 yr old......FJ iz SOP........good svcs......can try....
snakehead

Bro SH, I think h24h18 angie's boobs also quite big leh... look more shapely ... n the nipple very special too.... tried her 3 times liaoz.. will rtf..... any comment bro?

try amy twice n cant cum... so sad... never rtf....

see angie.. totally difference... didi very excited.... :p

one man's meat any man's poison? keke :D

snakehead
19-06-2003, 10:42 PM
originally posted by fatD
Bro SH, I think h24h18 angie's boobs also quite big leh... look more shapely ... n the nipple very special too.... tried her 3 times liaoz.. will rtf..... any comment bro? .....agreez.......plz see mi comments in other thread "best pair of breasts or pussy in petain"........

snakehead

snakehead
20-06-2003, 06:37 PM
Hse 5 bonks in 2002 / 2003

Rm 03 Peggy.....$40.......catbath...BJ...AR...SOP svcs.......RTF...not for mi........

Rm 10 Jessie .....$40.....good lookz wif sexy body.....tatz all..... svcs CMI......"hao karn bu hao zhi".......RTF...no!.........

Rms 11...55...66...cumming upz.........next

snakehead

snakehead
20-06-2003, 06:45 PM
Hse 5 Rm 11 Celine
iz....$50.....catbath.....AR.....BBBJ.....FJ.....o so SOP svcs......room hav shower but washing up iz self service after d FJ......RTF.....not worth $50......if $30 or $40 maybe reconsider again.....

snakehead

snakehead
20-06-2003, 07:04 PM
Hse 5 Rm 55 (2nd level) Janet
iz...$50.....catbath.....AR.....BBBJ.....69......d is gal everything oso can one......but neber try anal wif her leh.....kekeke....mayB next time......for those bros who wish to sample GL150 type of svcs.....can try her......better if you book her so no need to rush rush.......RTF....definitely!!
Looks : 5.0/10
Body : 5.5/10
Boobs : 5.5/10 (boobs lovers can pass.....go to next one...)
Catbath : 8.5/10 (GL style)
AR : 8.5/10 (many pattenz....n put her finger into da hole)
BBBJ : 9.0/10 (oso many pattenz.....damn shiokz iz mi in doggie n she BBBJ from behind n finger AH)
FJ : 7.5/10
Svcs : 9.5/10 (veri friendly n service oriented......oso veri obliging gal........worth to book for acting out your fantaziez......)
RTF : YES!! YES!! YES!!.......will bookingz n bring all mi toys.....hehehe.....

snakehead

snakehead
20-06-2003, 07:14 PM
Hse 5 Rm 66 (2nd level) Candy
iz.....$50.....ex-GL gal........on her day got fight wif Rm 55.......other dez SOP svcs......RTF....depends.....iz veri worth it if she iz on form......but wen off form...$$$ wasted liao......

tats all for mi Hse 5 bonks......btw diz hse all rooms hav shower xcept rm 10.......oso noe as $50 hse.......

snakehead

BigBoy123
21-06-2003, 10:16 PM
Thank for the FR.:rolleyes:

snakehead
22-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Thank for the FR. .....no problemz......juz wan to share wif bros here........dun waste their hard earn $$$ on da wrong gals...........Hse 7 n 9 cumming up next......

snakehead
22-06-2003, 06:28 PM
Hse 7 Rm 1 (2nd level) Jacqueline
iz....$50.....the youngest WL in petain ...... BJ... AR... 69... frenching ...... dis gal likes u to service her one.....especially enjoyz u licking her pussy.......can lick n lick till she cummz.......got good lookz....slim body.....fair complexion.....neatly trim pussy......but hav to handle wif care cos she injure easily......i tink she oredi got 1 fracture......oso always hav bruises.....so bros be gentle wif her hor........RTF...YES!...veri worth the $50.......

snakehead

snakehead
22-06-2003, 06:31 PM
Hse 7 Rm 04 (2nd level) Kelly
iz....$50.....BJ.....allow to finger pussy......FJ kinda SOP........if got no time to q for Jackie can do her...........RTF...maybe.......

snakehead

snakehead
22-06-2003, 06:46 PM
Hse 7 last room on the right side .iz...$30......dun waste your $$$ on dis WL......BBBJ not bad but hav lousy attitudez......mi kenna by her neber remove clothes one.....juz push panty aside n ride......btw dis WL is a SHIM........RTF.....NO WAY!!........

Rm 15 ...iz....$30......sometime can $25....if bizness iz bad........ catbath...... BJ.....will oso lick goalies while massaging your dickhead......FJ can many positionz........RTF...can try if ang pais not available.......downside iz...not a looker....small tits......in her 40s.......mistaken iz a SHIM by some........

snakehead

snakehead
22-06-2003, 07:09 PM
Hse 9 Rm 08..09..10

Rm 08 San San ...iz...$30......looks n body.....CMI......but for service is veri worth the $$$.........cos got hav.....AR....BJ (can CIM).....massage wen finish FJ......oso allow reardoor......can try if dun mind her looks.....

Rm 09 n Rm 10 .......both allow reardoor.....n oso CIM.........

snakehead

BigBoy123
22-06-2003, 07:24 PM
wow u everyday go chiong petain ar hee

btw u koe or try b4 malay h22r02? what kind of erotic message she give?svc?

And first room on right in h2, is she the best malay WL which give good svc ?what svc?

Thank

snakehead
22-06-2003, 08:29 PM
wow u everyday go chiong petain ar hee not everyday lah.......dis r all mi bonks for 2002 n 2003........earlier bonks will not post cos dun noe if da WLs still ard onot........mi oredi retired so veri free to look see go here go there........been cheongz petain since the 70's liao........will post on other hses in cumming dayz......

snakehead

Idoru
22-06-2003, 09:02 PM
not everyday lah.......dis r all mi bonks for 2002 n 2003........earlier bonks will not post cos dun noe if da WLs still ard onot........mi oredi retired so veri free to look see go here go there........been cheongz petain since the 70's liao........will post on other hses in cumming dayz......

snakehead

Yes Bro Snakehead, me too cheong around 70's but Pt was then called Tua Long Kang, and surprise some of the WLs sitll around ha ha ha
Cheers partner.

DehOne
23-06-2003, 12:58 PM
Hse 9 Rm 08..09..10

Rm 08 San San ...iz...$30......looks n body.....CMI......but for service is veri worth the $$$.........cos got hav.....AR....BJ (can CIM).....massage wen finish FJ......oso allow reardoor......can try if dun mind her looks.....

Rm 09 n Rm 10 .......both allow reardoor.....n oso CIM.........

snakehead

San San service is good n cheap - you just need to close yuor eyes! Didn't know she allow rear door. Never offered me. (I never ask either maybe that's why!) She told me that R9 does backdoor. However, R9 is shim and so is the room opposite (R10?) so you better know what you are getting into (literally!)

Bad service: H14, 5th door on right. Old, fat one. i tried here years ago (thot i would get 'extra special service' cos looks CMI. Once inside she asked if i wanted condom - alarm bells! Of course I used an umbrella. Service lousy. no bj, just a quick hj til you are hard then on with the condom and then fj. kept asking me if i was finished... avoid!!!

snakehead
23-06-2003, 09:59 PM
originally posted by Idoru
......me too cheong around 70's but Pt was then called Tua Long Kang, and surprise some of the WLs sitll around ha ha ha ......yah man!........i remember some of dem used to be angpais den.........how time flies.......from being ang pais to now "bo lang pai"........kekeke

snakehead

scorpie
26-06-2003, 12:43 AM
hi bro,

seems u r like a petain guide now hehe. would like to ask from u wat u think of H5R8. hope i got the rm correct. she's the 1st door on the left when u enter. thks

snakehead
26-06-2003, 07:20 PM
originally posted by scorpie
hi bro, seems u r like a petain guide now hehe. would like to ask from u wat u think of H5R8. hope i got the rm correct. she's the 1st door on the left when u enter. thks ...i not iz petain guide yet..... cannot get licenze from STB leh....kekeke.....juz been cheonging long enuff tats all lah.....H5R8....neber bonk her B4.....lookz ok but no hav "gum" feelingz wen tokking wif her so no call......

snakehead

snakehead
26-06-2003, 07:23 PM
Hse 11 n Hse 17 cummingz up..........

snakehead
27-06-2003, 07:20 PM
Hse 11 - the house of GOOD bonks...
Dis hse 11 iz veri consistant in cumming upz wif ang pais......alwayz in top 3 ranking in petain.......

Rm 01 Ah Leng
.....newcomer to petain...... $40...... BBBJ...n.... FJ den.........but now she iz improving her svcs liao..... give another few mths can becum another ang pai like Jia Jia....... juz need more training n plactice tats all......hehehe....... svcs now iz.... catbath..... BBBJ.... allow to finger.... 69.......FJ......

RTF : can try.......

Rm 03 Michelle aka "Kai Xin Guo"
.....she was the NO.1 ang pai in petain b4 Jia Jia n AA arrival........always wear onli a bathing robe wif nothing else inside...... can see da nipples thru' the robe..... n oso sometimez "chao khng" can see pussy oso....kekeke..... iz one of mi fav gal....... hav a wacky senze of humour like actress Kym Ng........ few timez call her but neber bonk juz hav joke joke talkcok session onli........ during her ang pai dayz..... dis hse always kenna jammed cos her rm iz in front of the stairs n bros all queue n pack the whole hse....... tats why the okt start the onli 2 bros waiting rule in dis hse........$40.... svcs available iz ...catbath....BBBJ (many positionz).... 69...... BDSM..... pussy eating...... for regulars..... oso can hav action like in blue film....kekeke.... booking recommended....... now wif AA n Jia Jia in the hse..... she relax oredi..... so 1st time bros call her she pretend "gong gong" one...... onli wen u r regular den she show u her highly trained cunt fu skills.

RTF : Definitely....... for mi sometimez i will go to her after bonking other WLs for her talkcock jokes.....neber bonk her neber mind......ai hua hee nia........

snakehead

snakehead
27-06-2003, 07:41 PM
Hse 11 Rm 04 Julia
.....$30.....da onli WL in dis hse tat cannot make it.......no svcs available.......juz pay $$$ n bonk n FO........

Rm 06 AA
.....$40 wen she 1st start......now iz $50.......the current NO.1 in petain ......was ex-GL gal...... svcs iz known as commando style ........ anything oso can one.........kekeke........ recommend to try her BBBJ..... AR..... 69..... oso can eat pussy.......
RTF : DEFINITELY.....if u can get her...hahaha
Note: she got 1 vibrator in drawer which she use for reardoor...... not hers but YOURS!!........kekeke

Rm 07 Mimi
.....$40.....late 20s......veri thick n bushy cunt hair.....oso likes to 69 position wen giving BBBJ..... can try

RM 08 Amy
.....$30.....late 30s......BBBJ....69....allow to finger.....FJ iz SOP......
RTF : not my taste

RM 11 .....$40..... BBBJ.... SOP.....
RTF : no

Rm 11 Jia Jia ......next page hor......

snakehead
27-06-2003, 07:45 PM
Rm 11 Jia Jia
.......arrival sometime last yr.......immediate becum ang pai cos of her "tokgong" svcs.......not surprizing cos she iz ex-GL gal.......$50......hav got.... catbath.... BBBJ.... AR.... 69.... frenching.... pussy eating.... allow u to fingerf*ck her oso.... FJ many positionz oso can....currently among the top 3 WLs in petain.......be prepare to extend your session wif her hor....cos if wan all mentioned svcs scad u got no enuff time liao.....kekeke.... dis WL.... Die Die MUST TRY one lah.......

snakehead

BigBoy123
27-06-2003, 11:11 PM
Good Reports
it seems that almost all h11 do bbbj

snakehead
28-06-2003, 11:49 PM
it seems that almost all h11 do bbbj ...tats why dis hse got reputationz for good svcs bonks.....go try n enjoyz....

snakehead

slashGNR
29-06-2003, 07:42 AM
Rm 11 Jia Jia
.......arrival sometime last yr.......immediate becum ang pai cos of her "tokgong" svcs.......not surprizing cos she iz ex-GL gal.......$50......hav got.... catbath.... BBBJ.... AR.... 69.... frenching.... pussy eating.... allow u to fingerf*ck her oso.... FJ many positionz oso can....currently among the top 3 WLs in petain.......be prepare to extend your session wif her hor....cos if wan all mentioned svcs scad u got no enuff time liao.....kekeke.... dis WL.... Die Die MUST TRY one lah.......

snakehead

Jia Jia should be H11Rm9 and not Rm11...enjoy...:D

Adios...

snakehead
29-06-2003, 05:35 PM
RM 11 .....$40..... BBBJ.... SOP.....
Rm 11 Jia Jia ......next page hor......
Jia Jia should be H11Rm9 and not Rm11...enjoy...
....sorri bros....typo error leh.....JiaJia iz Rm 09......thankz bro slashGNR....u r alert man.........

snakehead

scorpie
04-07-2003, 11:16 PM
i'm making some contributions to this thread again. seems to have gotten all the shit whores recently.

H18R? (forgot the number but i think it's the last rm on the right at the end)

The gal is Alice. Slutty look. alway wear a see thru top. went in still got chit chat. thought will be a friendly gal. later then kena.

BJ: the only gd thing about her is that she bj u quite long. make a lot of slurping sound. bj with hot water. though quite special but not really dat comfortable. kept feeling her teeth. painful at times.

FJ: worst part of the show. decline 69, decline going on top, no pussy touching n no frenching. basically no variety. chided me when try to kiss her lips. says my $30 very big meh, want to do so many things. then scolds for not knowing how to rock her.

analysis: another shitty experience. figure still look ok when wearing bra n panties. the moment she took them off everything seems to fall down. the breasts sag n the tummy came out. nipples too big, covering half of her breasts. thought her neighbour mona is bad enough, hers is just as terrible. overall it is her sia lan attitude dat spoils the whole bonk. really have no kind words left for her. hope this FR can help bros not to waste their money when seeking fun.

snakehead
06-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by scorpie
H18R? (forgot the number but i think it's the last rm on the right at the end)
The gal is Alice. Slutty look. alway wear a see thru top. went in still got chit chat. thought will be a friendly gal. later then kena.
BJ: the only gd thing about her is that she bj u quite long. make a lot of slurping sound. bj with hot water. though quite special but not really dat comfortable. kept feeling her teeth. painful at times.
FJ: worst part of the show. decline 69, decline going on top, no pussy touching n no frenching. basically no variety. chided me when try to kiss her lips. says my $30 very big meh, want to do so many things. then scolds for not knowing how to rock her.
analysis: another shitty experience. figure still look ok when wearing bra n panties. the moment she took them off everything seems to fall down. the breasts sag n the tummy came out. nipples too big, covering half of her breasts. thought her neighbour mona is bad enough, hers is just as terrible. overall it is her sia lan attitude dat spoils the whole bonk. really have no kind words left for her. hope this FR can help bros not to waste their money when seeking fun.

bro scorpie...i tink u kenna iz rm 5.........in dis hse Rm6 iz a better optionz......although she iz lau goh.......lookz still can tahan......skin complexion white and smooth n in better condition than some younger gals.....oso gentle n service oriented....... $30.....big neh neh wif small pink nipples n light brown aroele......catbath.....BJ wif cap.....can fingering pussy.....will change to new cap for FJ.......RTF....YES!!

Tip: ...dis gal enjoyz having sex.....so if u "gum" her can oso pussy eating......for some1 her age surprisingly her CB quite tight.....n got natural juice no need for KY........

snakehead

snakehead
07-07-2003, 06:45 PM
H17R4 Esther

H17 R3
Dis WL iz a veri old timer in petain liao......she was one of da ang pais of the 80s........hav 2 give it to her......oredi 50+ but still look like late 30s onli.....body oso underwent a few repairs.....can try dis WL if u dun mind her age....... cos her svcs skills iz still there..... $30..... use neh nehs to rubba your body den didi......BBBJ......can fingering pussy.....automatic positioning to 69......licky pussy oso can......FJ..umm...I tink better ask her to finish off wif HJ or give CIM cos down there a bit loose liao........

Note: bros who wan fingering her pussy......be aware to gently use 2 or 3 fingers onli cos your hand may accidentalli slip inside da cunthole if rubba too hard.....kekeke

H17 R5
....$35.....may con u $40 if neber ask price........SOP bonk......quite garang WL......can try if u like rough n tough talking woman.......no BJ.......onli HJ n FJ......

H17 R1
........another oldie......$30.......airport chest wif blacken nipples.....onli FJ........SOP bonk........

snakehead
07-07-2003, 07:05 PM
H17 R6 Evonne
.....$30.....mid 20s.....BJ.......FJ.......SOP svcs......

H17 R1A
.......$30......body n looks CMI......no BJ.......but dis WL can try cos veri friendly n allow you to play wif her quite big neh nehs.......oso will put her pussy close up to your face.....can see no touch.....kekeke........give you lots of hugging.........FJ...so so lah......

H17 R10 Pauline
.....$30.....veri professional WL....in fact too professional liao...... collect money...undress...lie down...ask u start FJ....finish...dress up....bro washing up iz self service..... dun like to talk....dun like to looking u during FJ.... cannot touch here cannot touch there one.....

Tats all mi bonkin's in dis Hse......even hse nos cumming upz......

snakehead

fatD
07-07-2003, 07:37 PM
today H11 very crowded!!! knn .. the lady owner chase those horny guys outa hse..... they are crowding R6..... one day must try her out... R9 closed with lights on.... dont know which bro inside having great time... too tired to wait.... detour back hm... waste trip!

BigBoy123
08-07-2003, 12:54 PM
AA is back ?? h11r6

scorpie
08-07-2003, 08:58 PM
hi bro snake,

wat bout H17R8? saw her today. quite pretty. she was from level 2 previously. u seems to have a lot of FRs in H17 but everytime i go there r less than 5 girls working. u must have accumulated these experiences from many yrs

fatD
09-07-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by BigBoy123
AA is back ?? h11r6

yes, h11r6 and r9 are back... h11 now like mkt place!!! enjoy...

snakehead
09-07-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by scorpie
u seems to have a lot of FRs in H17 but everytime i go there r less than 5 girls working. u must have accumulated these experiences from many yrs
...umm...umm.......uncle snakehead haz been cheonging for a veri long long time liao.....but dis FRs r base on year 2002 n 2003 bonk sessions onli.....dun wan to go too far back cos some WLs may not b da same liao......

snakehead

BigBoy123
10-07-2003, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by snakehead
H17 R3
Dis WL iz a veri old timer in petain liao......she was one of da ang pais of the 80s........hav 2 give it to her......oredi 50+ but still look like late 30s onli.....body oso underwent a few repairs.....can try dis WL if u dun mind her age....... cos her svcs skills iz still there..... $30..... use neh nehs to rubba your body den didi......BBBJ......can fingering pussy.....automatic positioning to 69......licky pussy oso can......FJ..umm...I tink better ask her to finish off wif HJ or give CIM cos down there a bit loose liao........

Note: bros who wan fingering her pussy......be aware to gently use 2 or 3 fingers onli cos your hand may accidentalli slip inside da cunthole if rubba too hard.....kekeke
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw her svc change liao. no bbbj or bj, no more 69, no lick of pussy..

Idoru
11-07-2003, 07:11 AM
H17 R3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw her svc change liao. no bbbj or bj, no more 69, no lick of pussy..

Maybe Bro Snakehead mix up the room number. I think the one he is referring to is from H17R01 and this WL has got many booking per day. She is the longest service WL in H17. Started work long before PT got burn down. The WL Maggie at R03 was from H6 before it was converted into a sundry shop.
Cheers

snakehead
13-07-2003, 02:01 AM
Btw her svc change liao. no bbbj or bj, no more 69, no lick of pussy.. .....kekeke.....den i must be one of the lucky guys.....hehehe......sometimez it pays to be lao jiao there.........

snakehead

snakehead
16-07-2003, 07:35 PM
H17 Rm03 .....call on her again last week......confirm still hav got BBBJ......fingering.....69 n pussy licking leh....... tho her butt n body n neh neh oredi sagging liao......kekeke

snakehead

Licky88
17-07-2003, 01:11 AM
H17 Rm03 .....call on her again last week......confirm still hav got BBBJ......fingering.....69 n pussy licking leh....... tho her butt n body n neh neh oredi sagging liao......kekeke

snakehead

Roger! Will check it out to confirm!

BigBoy123
17-07-2003, 04:16 PM
h17r3 izzit the room on the right 3rd room?
i dun have the svc u mention snakehaed.

Licky88
17-07-2003, 08:33 PM
h17r3 izzit the room on the right 3rd room?
i dun have the svc u mention snakehaed.

Yes. The answer is Yes! I just went there in the afternoon @4 pm! Quite a lot of ppl there. After a middleaged man came out, I went in immediately. She was surprised to see me walking straight inside her room without even asking for the price. Later she told me $30.

Well she allows fingering pussy and breast fondling. She got nice smooth and soft pussy with quite big lips. She was wet when I stimulate her pussy. When I stopped, she asked me to continue and dunt stop. She seemed to be enjoying the sensation! She also asked me to fiddle with her elongated nipples! Long nipples! Fun and shiok! She was getting all wet when she asked me whether I prefer below or what?

Told her to do the job! She then went up to finish it off! Very good suction and grippinig power. As if my didi was gripped by a vice clamp! Surprising tight in that sense!

She got a smooth and fair complexion but a bit old. She looks OK. More suitable for matured ppl like me!

Check it out!

snakehead
17-07-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by licky88
The answer is Yes! I just went there in the afternoon @4 pm! Quite a lot of ppl there .....kekeke.....if da ppl there r ah peks........den most probali dey r her regulars from her angpai days........veri seldom got newbie bonk her nowadayz....

snakehead

Licky88
18-07-2003, 11:45 PM
.....kekeke.....if da ppl there r ah peks........den most probali dey r her regulars from her angpai days........veri seldom got newbie bonk her nowadayz....

snakehead

Very correct! Mostly Ah Peks Q up there. The one before me was an Old Pek also. But then I am not young any more. I'm coming to 40 going to be Ah Pek category soon!

snakehead
21-07-2003, 07:32 PM
Change in svc procedures
........all cheongsters to petain dis past few weeks wld notice the changes in svcs tat most of the WLs provide.......apparently dey iz advize n warn by da "garment" orthority to STRICTLY adhere to NT vice guidelines......practice safe sex!!
WLs not suppose to give BBBJ..... raw..... reardoor...... pussylickin......CIM...... tatz why some WLs onli give dis svcs to regulars now......dun noe who iz garment ppl.....

H22 Rm09
visited H22 R09 few dayz ago n neber get mi regular svcs from her.....den had lunch wif a couple of OKTs who inform da strict warningz...... below iz mi FR from lastest bonk wif H22R09......

Looks : late 40s
Body: still can tahan.......slim n soft to touch...
Boobs : small n sagging wif light brown nipples
BJ: not so shiok liao cos now do wif helmet

.....as usual start wif catbath .......den lick n nibble rite den left nipples.....during dis time she using hands to massaging didi......after a while start to wear helmet for me...... tot she going to FJ liao n remind not yet BBBJ leh......reply NTvice saiz cannot BBBJ anymore.......so suck mi didi wif helmet......ask for 69 n oblige but can see cannot touch now......wat ta f*ck.....sainz liao.....tell her stop liao......dun wan anymore........she noe mi iz tulan liao....saiz sorri lah......she oso bo bian....onli follow orders leh......so ask her to HJ to finish off........so she start stroking den wen wan to cum liao stop her n remove cap......she ask why......i reply like tat cannot cum wan BJ....... so take another helmet for mi didi ......wen she put her face down to near mi didi .....i explode mi cum onto her face.....she damn tulan man....i dun care i oso tulan mah.......wash up oso self service dis time.......come out go chio the OKTs to lunch.......

snakehead

lohan137
21-07-2003, 07:46 PM
snakehead, Please advice ...H11R11 , saw this WL slightly fat & saggy tits,nice face,..service good or not? Friday saw her, but dare not try. Thanks.

snakehead
21-07-2003, 07:57 PM
originally posted by lohan137
snakehead, Please advice ...H11R11 , saw this WL slightly fat & saggy tits,nice face,..service good or not? Friday saw her, but dare not try. Thanks. .
.....H11 Rm11.......$30.......svcs SOP........1X enuff for mi......no RTF!!

snakehead

Idoru
22-07-2003, 11:07 PM
........all cheongsters to petain dis past few weeks wld notice the changes in svcs tat most of the WLs provide.......apparently dey iz advize n warn by da "garment" orthority to STRICTLY adhere to NT vice guidelines......practice safe sex!!
WLs not suppose to give BBBJ..... raw..... reardoor...... pussylickin......CIM...... tatz why some WLs onli give dis svcs to regulars now......dun noe who iz garment ppl.....
snakehead [/B][/QUOTE]

Went down to PT today and booked my regular who is also an ang pai. Asked her about what Bro Snakehead heard as above. She told me that she was never reminded to adhere to safe sex. She said it is all up to the WLs to give you whatever services she likes. She also said most WLs will allow regular customers to pussy licking and raw or else they will not cum. Told me that the Kum Cheng chemistry is the controlling factors to all this extra services.
Cheers :D

Rubber
23-07-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Idoru

Went down to PT today and booked my regular who is also an ang pai. Asked her about what Bro Snakehead heard as above. She told me that she was never reminded to adhere to safe sex. She said it is all up to the WLs to give you whatever services she likes. She also said most WLs will allow regular customers to pussy licking and raw or else they will not cum. Told me that the Kum Cheng chemistry is the controlling factors to all this extra services.
Cheers :D

same here, everything as per normal when i visited my regular yesterday.

snakehead
28-07-2003, 08:24 PM
originally posted by rubber
same here, everything as per normal when i visited my regular yesterday. ......onli if u r WLs regular client.......newbies now unlikely to get da svcs we oldies r used to.........

snakehead

snakehead
28-07-2003, 08:37 PM
Hse 2 Rm 04
.....da onli chinese WL in dis hse.......oso da onli 1 worth bonkin.......$20......hot n cold BBBJ.... catbath..... AR.... good cunt kontrol......will use pussy to squeezie your didi......FJ oso can hav many pattens......veri good bonk....slow n eazy svcs......downside iz her lookz n age.....massage oso avalable......waz formerly from Hse 20 2nd rm

Hse 2 Rm10
......friendli svcs macam GF.....$20.....bonk iz SOP......

All WLs in dis Hse iz $20 onli......
......juz pay n bonk n f***off.....veri rareli will u get BJ or other svcs in dis hse....

snakehead

snakehead
28-07-2003, 08:42 PM
Hse 4
.....no entry 4 mi at dis hse.......cos not one WL inside is bonkable.....will not give FR on WLs in dis hse cos dey keep changing roomz every year......bros on budget den got no choice lah.....all WLs in dis hse iz onli $20......dun tink u can hav any cheaper at other hse.....

snakehead

snakehead
28-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Hse 6 n Hse 8
.........hehehe......becum povision shopz liao.......but i dun mind bonking da two gals working there if dey iz avalable....kekeke

snakehead

snakehead
28-07-2003, 08:51 PM
Hse 10 Rm10 Kathy
.......$50.....iz petain angpai.......BBBJ.....69.....fingering......veri friendli gal.....can try.......

Hse10 Rm12 Xiao Yen
.........$40......catbath.....BJ......FJ iz SOP.......RTF.....not 4 $40.......mayB will consider if $30........

snakehead

snakehead
28-07-2003, 09:04 PM
Hse 12 Rm20
.......$30......dis iz a big size old fat chinese WL wif scary hairdo......if u can stand her lookz....den go for her cos she iz oso angpai in petain........ catbath.... frenching..... BBBJ..... AR..... 69..... fingerring both pussy n asshole......FJ oso many pattens can one.......dis WL fav iz get u to pussylick her n finger AH till she song song.......RTF...YES!!.....definitely.......

Hse 12 2nd Rm on left
......old malay WL wif mole on face.......$20.....4 FJ.......$30...4 reardoor.......

snakehead

snakehead
28-07-2003, 09:15 PM
Hse 14 Rm01
......$30.....BJ.....can oso BBBJ if ask......allow fingering.......FJ SOP......svcs iz a bit rush rush type......can try onli if u wan a fast bonk......

Hse14 Rm03
.....another lao goh.....but veri bonkable.......$30......hot or cold BBBJ.....CIM......FJ.....errr...better not try.....go for CIM instead.......
dis WL iz veri talkative one......so if u wan quiet......juz dun take out didi from her mouth.....kekeke

Hse14 Rm05 Bao Er
.......$30......BBBJ......SOP bonk......

snakehead

snakehead
28-07-2003, 09:25 PM
Hse14 Rm09
.....dis fatty iz oso 1 of mi worst bonks in petain..........wen chioing u she iz veri smiley......friendly......cum try my svcs lah....onli $30.....sure shiok one...blah...blah..blah.......so enter room n hav to pay upfront......undress iz self service.......pang jio n den told to lie down on bed.........knn neber wash my didi 4 mi......n start to BJ.....ask 4 BBBJ....cannot.......wah lao oi....neber kenna dis type of BJ b4.......juz use the tip of tongue to rest on my didi head n use hand to shake didi.......oso dun noe how to shake....more pain den shiok....ask her to stop n go for FJ........nabei she open legs onli little bit........ask open sum more saiz open veri wide liao.......change pattern....cannot.......dun wan open legs n she oredi so fat how to f*ck..?.......i give up !!..........den onz the tap to wash myself but she saiz no.....dun......after sex didi cannot touch water one noe...........waahh..like dat oso got........dressed up and FO from there!

Face : 5.0/10
Body : 4.5/10 (fatty)
Boobs: a bit small for her size
Pussy : bushy hairs (cannot see pussy cos her legs cannot open wide)
Service : she can tok...tok....but neber do one lah
RTF : NO WAY....my $30 can be better spent

Hse14 Rm11 Mun Mun
.....$30.......BJ.....FJ.......SOP svcs

Hse14 Rm12
........$30......lao goh wif japan lookz........BBBJ veri veri deep throat.....can feel didi reach back of her throat........ n slow slow motion suckin.........boobs oso big big n soft....veri good feeling to rubba rubba........FJ onli missionary........RTF.....Yes if onli for da deep throat......

snakehead

snakehead
28-07-2003, 09:38 PM
Hse14 Rm13 Catherine
.....$30.....catbath.....BJ......den FJ wif many pattens......can try.....

Hse14 Rm14 Nancy
.......$30......sumtimes kollect $40........BBBJ.....69.....pussylicking....a bit psycho type......now got nipple rings liao.....one time take clothespegs to clip her pussy lips......dis WL no pain no shiokz must got pain den got shiokz.....oso always saiz wan to pee juz before FJ but den will put the hose into pussy n fill up wif water........den release da water during FJ.......many bros kenna conned "wet wet got many water" wif dis trick.........

snakehead

SoulMate
28-07-2003, 10:09 PM
Hse14 Rm13 Catherine
.....$30.....catbath.....BJ......den FJ wif many pattens......can try.....

Hse14 Rm14 Nancy
.......$30......sumtimes kollect $40........BBBJ.....69.....pussylicking....a bit psycho type......now got nipple rings liao.....one time take clothespegs to clip her pussy lips......dis WL no pain no shiokz must got pain den got shiokz.....oso always saiz wan to pee juz before FJ but den will put the hose into pussy n fill up wif water........den release da water during FJ.......many bros kenna conned "wet wet got many water" wif dis trick.........
snakehead

My dear SnakeHead,
You are really a great story teller. Unfortunately all your Field Reports are inaccurate. I pity those bros that believe you and try the girls you recommended. They must have wasted their hard earned money. Never in my life I heard of gals filling pussy with water, control the flow and let it go slowly. Her vagina must have another compartment with inlet and outlet valves. Anyway this is the biggest joke of the year and I supposed you never heard of female ejaculation .
Cheers no offence intended.

28-07-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by SoulMate
My dear SnakeHead,
You are really a great story teller. Unfortunately all your Field Reports are inaccurate. I pity those bros that believe you and try the girls you recommended. They must have wasted their hard earned money. Never in my life I heard of gals filling pussy with water, control the flow and let it go slowly. Her vagina must have another compartment with inlet and outlet valves. Anyway this is the biggest joke of the year and I supposed you never heard of female ejaculation .

I have stop writing FRs for sometime but after reading snakehead FRs I cannot tahan.........Totally agree with SoulMate, one should no write a FR just for the sake of writing and getting more views but mislead others and waste their money $$$$$$$$$

Idoru
29-07-2003, 05:44 AM
Hse 10 Rm10 Kathy
.......$50.....iz petain angpai.......BBBJ.....69.....fingering......veri friendli gal.....can try.......

Hse10 Rm12 Xiao Yen
.........$40......catbath.....BJ......FJ iz SOP.......RTF.....not 4 $40.......mayB will consider if $30........

snakehead

Bro snakehead true or not? I have tried Kathy for so many times and never get BBBJ or proper fingering but Xiao Yen provide BBBJ
and fingering but no catbath.
Hope you do not mix up these two
Cheers

Idoru
29-07-2003, 09:35 AM
My dear SnakeHead,

:D Accurate or not at least Bro SnakeHead took the trouble to contribute many field reports and kept the Forum alive.
BBBJ, frenching, pussy painting, 69 etc, etc are all very subjective. It all depends on your relationship with the WLs. anyway one mans meat is another mans poison and that goes with one womans meat is another womans poison, Ha, Ha, Ha
Cheers

merc
29-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Hse 10 Rm10 Kathy

Hse10 Rm12 Xiao Yen

snakehead

Bro r U sure H10R10 Kathy give BBBJ?:confused: Or just typo error:confused:

BigBoy123
29-07-2003, 04:28 PM
she last time give but now no more.:p :p

scorpie
29-07-2003, 05:33 PM
Hse 4
.....no entry 4 mi at dis hse.......cos not one WL inside is bonkable.....will not give FR on WLs in dis hse cos dey keep changing roomz every year......bros on budget den got no choice lah.....all WLs in dis hse iz onli $20......dun tink u can hav any cheaper at other hse.....

snakehead

hi bro snakehead,
is H4 really dat bad? was about to ask for ur opinion on H4R11. first rm on the right. she looks not bad. charge $30 i think. any other bro with info on this gal? wasted a lot of $ on untested gals recently.

snakehead
30-07-2003, 07:46 PM
originally posted by merc
Bro r U sure H10R10 Kathy give BBBJ? Or just typo error
.........last time i call her got BBBJ leh.....dun noe abt now liao........

snakehead

snakehead
30-07-2003, 08:00 PM
My dear SnakeHead, You are really a great story teller. Unfortunately all your Field Reports are inaccurate. I pity those bros that believe you and try the girls you recommended. They must have wasted their hard earned money. Never in my life I heard of gals filling pussy with water, control the flow and let it go slowly. Her vagina must have another compartment with inlet and outlet valves. Anyway this is the biggest joke of the year and I supposed you never heard of female ejaculation .
.........go try her lor....... den check the bed n ur groin area.......u tink the wetness iz ur juices ahh ?........another "small bird neber see big snake pee" bro.........cheers no offenze intended too.......

snakehead

snakehead
02-08-2003, 09:32 PM
originally posted by scorpie
is H4 really dat bad? was about to ask for ur opinion on H4R11. first rm on the right. she looks not bad. charge $30 i think. any other bro with info on this gal?
....$30 ???......wah piang oi.......change room oso increase $$......dis WL now in Rm 11 iz formerli from da room inside (i tink iz rm 7 or 8)....n at dat time onli charge $20.......FJ iz fast in fast out wan.....no hav svcs........

snakehead

snakehead
02-08-2003, 09:47 PM
originally posted by 8868
I have stop writing FRs for sometime but after reading snakehead FRs I cannot tahan.........Totally agree with SoulMate, one should no write a FR just for the sake of writing and getting more views but mislead others and waste their money $$$$$$$$$
.....mi write FRs iz to informz bros here of da WLs n their svcs available........while wat i get may not b wat some bros will get......the point iz dis WLs hav dis type of svcs available........oso while some of da WLs noe mi......i do not give a skewed FR in favor of them.......friend onot.....if da svcs is f**kup.....i write it as it iz.......n likewise for good svcs received.......for i belief the WLs wif lousy svcs should improve thier svcs n give our bros here value for da money paid......no offence intended against ur darlin' WL hor.......

snakehead

SoulMate
03-08-2003, 07:08 AM
.........go try her lor....... den check the bed n ur groin area.......u tink the wetness iz ur juices ahh ?........another "small bird neber see big snake pee" bro.........cheers no offenze intended too.......
snakehead

Bro SnakeHead after reading most of your FRs I really envy you. All these years you must have led a simple and happy bonking life
By the style of your FR you fantasized yourself to be urrr.... a Chinese Sigmund Freud with knowledgeable sexual observation, only with WLs anyway. Freud also discounted Female ejaculation.
Yes I truly envy you all because of "IGNORANT IS BLESSED"
No offence intended just envious.

snakehead
06-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Hses 16, 18, 20 cumming upz next!!

Idoru
06-08-2003, 06:25 PM

Bro SnakeHead thats the spirit, keep the PT FR flowing and that will surely keep the Forum alive.
Cheers

BigBoy123
06-08-2003, 07:31 PM
gd job snakehead.
best if u can include when u try them ie. year or month?
like the svc u get from h17r3 mi dun get such svc not even bj

Angry
06-08-2003, 08:40 PM
bro snakehead well done..........more please. I'm interested to hear.

Licky88
07-08-2003, 12:35 AM

Yes, pls give us the FRs. Waiting anxiously to hear from you! Thks in advance.

fei_fei45
07-08-2003, 12:36 AM
Bro SnakeHead thats the spirit, keep the PT FR flowing and that will surely keep the Forum alive.
Cheers i'm back bro idoru,bro snake.........look for for my FRs in the coming days.....Great to be back

merc
07-08-2003, 02:32 PM
.........last time i call her got BBBJ leh.....dun noe abt now liao........

snakehead

Wah! Last time got BBBJ, now no more leh:( Maybe my next visit try asking her to BBBJ..kekeke. But the service still there lah. Bro, faster give the FR on Hses 16, 18, 20.

snakehead
07-08-2003, 05:55 PM
.....heehehehee.......didn't noe petain WLs oso reading dis forum......kekeke......after i post the msg as above.......i kenna call by 1 WL from Hse 20......she saiz....."uncle T" pleeeassee dun give mi bad FR hor.....next time wat u wan i oso can give.......heh heh heh........heeheehhehehe!!

snakehead

fei_fei45
07-08-2003, 06:01 PM
.....heehehehee.......didn't noe petain WLs oso reading dis forum......kekeke......after i post the msg as above.......i kenna call by 1 WL from Hse 20......she saiz....."uncle T" pleeeassee dun give mi bad FR hor.....next time wat u wan i oso can give.......heh heh heh........heeheehhehehe!!

snakehead reli ar?room wat?

Licky88
08-08-2003, 10:50 AM

snakehead

Can u give us her name and room, pls? PM me if can! Thks.

snakehead
09-08-2003, 06:01 PM
originally posted by fei_fei 45 n Licky88
reli ar?room wat?........Can u give us her name and room, pls?

......she iz from hse 20 roooommmmmm........heheheh.....almost kenna your bait........ dun like tat lah.....if tell u who da WL iz..... scarly all the other WLs who get poor FR go n pester her how?......

snakehead

snakehead
09-08-2003, 06:25 PM
Hse 16 Rm29
....$30....malay gal.......body a little bit bakchai type.......boobs quite handful wif dark nipple n big aroele.......BJ...so so onli....allow fingering......FJ can try many pattern.......friendly gal....better still if you can talk melayu.......

Hse 16 Rm26
.....$30....BJ.....regular can hav BBBJ.......FJ SOP......

Hse16 Rm25 Helen
.....old timer in petain liao.....one time was caught in gambling den n was red card by NT V from sillypore......work in JB Ocean hotel for a few yers until NT V allow her to work in petain again......although oldie....body still in good condition.....dis WL got go for upgrading one......especially love to show u her pussy n tell u how small n beautiful it iz (reconstructed)....just like young ger one.....$30.......BBBJ.......use her boobs to rubba rubba u....den FJ......FJ iz SOP.......

snakehead
09-08-2003, 06:50 PM
Hse16 Rm21 Yumi
......was one time angpai in dis hse but now a little lazy liao....was plump wen she 1st start working.....but figure now slim down n look sexy.....but boobs oso shrink to A cup.... $30....... BBBJ...... allow fingering n pussy lickin.......another hardcore gambler.....got many to talk if u oso gambling type but chicken n duck talk if you r not......RTF....not sure.....cos got to see her mood 1st......kenna her no mood svcs sure SOP one......if she in good mood.....den veri worth to bonk.........

Hse16 Rm19
......one of da petain angpais......$30......BBBJ wif many patternz....her specialty iz the 3-in-1 svcs.....will lick your ballz while HJ your didi head wif one hand n finger your A**hole wif other hand.....kekeke......canot tahan can CIM.......dis WL dun like u to touch her one.....just relax n lie down for her to svcs u.........FJ iz SOP......so go for da CIM......fake boobs iz oso out of shape.....i tink da gel injection go out of shape liao......

Hse16 Rm16 Christine
.........$30......one of da younger gals in dis hse but neber see her for sumtime liao.......

snakehead

ah beng
12-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Went to Petain yesterday. All the Ang Pais seem to be full house,
No choice, try on H20R01, "SheDevil" for her infamous Pak Fu Gong!
E... Not sure about is she really know Pak Fu Gong, but she sucking and licking kung fu is good!

BBBJ = 9/10 (Very Shiok)
Catbath = 5/10
FJ = 6/10 (OK)
Damage = $30

Overall her services is good, she is very cool indeed.

BTW, any Bros, Master try this H3R07 before??? She seem to be "sweet" to me! Any comment?

fei_fei45
12-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by ah beng
Went to Petain yesterday. All the Ang Pais seem to be full house,
No choice, try on H20R01, "SheDevil" for her infamous Pak Fu Gong!
E... Not sure about is she really know Pak Fu Gong, but she sucking and licking kung fu is good!

BBBJ = 9/10 (Very Shiok)
Catbath = 5/10
FJ = 6/10 (OK)
Damage = $30

Overall her services is good, she is very cool indeed.

BTW, any Bros, Master try this H3R07 before??? She seem to be "sweet" to me! Any comment? good job on the FR bro ah beng..keep it up...H3R7 is lau chio..body not bad skin fair and alrite looking...me intending to go down aft work tomorrow...any bros there tomorrow?

Rubber
13-08-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by ah beng
BTW, any Bros, Master try this H3R07 before??? She seem to be "sweet" to me! Any comment?

H3R7 sally, $30, powerful bj with rubber but fj very sop.

snakehead
14-08-2003, 06:48 PM
originally posted by Licky88
Was there today 13/8/03 @4pm. Not bad. Friendly & chatty. Can play her boobs & finger pussy. Lots of bush there! Shoulder length hair. Claim her age is 28 yrs. She'll go back on Sunday for 1 mth break. Back to work end of Sep. So don't miss!
........28 yrs???.......kekeke.....tat was wat she told me a few yrs back liao........hahaha......more like early 30s........n bro BigBoy123......she still hav BBBJ.......mayB u iz BigBoy so kenna use helmet....heheheh...

snakehead

Licky88
14-08-2003, 07:23 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was there today 13/8/03 @4pm. Not bad. Friendly & chatty. Can play her boobs & finger pussy. Lots of bush there! Shoulder length hair. Claim her age is 28 yrs. She'll go back on Sunday for 1 mth break. Back to work end of Sep. So don't miss!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

........28 yrs???.......kekeke.....tat was wat she told me a few yrs back liao........hahaha......more like early 30s........n bro BigBoy123......she still hav BBBJ.......mayB u iz BigBoy so kenna use helmet....heheheh...

snakehead

Yes I think I agreed with you! She is more in early 30s. When I asked abt her age, she straightaway said 28 yrs! I think it sounded nice in Cantonese or she thinks it's her lucky number so she sticks to 28 yrs all these years!!!

fei_fei45
14-08-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Licky88
quote:

snakehead

Yes I think I agreed with you! She is more in early 30s. When I asked abt her age, she straightaway said 28 yrs! I think it sounded nice in Cantonese or she thinks it's her lucky number so she sticks to 28 yrs all these years!!! think she alan tam ar forever 25

snakehead
17-08-2003, 07:16 PM
Today went down to PT to bonk. My regular WL told me that tomorrow most of the WLs will be going to Kelantan Lane to attend a talk on the spread of STD. Attendance is compulsory and ......
.......was at petain yestaday n got info from WL tat dey r ask 2 reject raw svcs including BBBJ........dis iz da advice given 2 dem.... "collect $$$ first....den use condom....if client dun like tell dem to leave lor....after all $$$ oredi collected wat".....so now it lookz like onli if da WLs recognice u as regular den onli got raw or BBBJ liao.......but i still got mi BBBJ n 69 yestaday leh....kekeke

snakehead

snakehead
17-08-2003, 07:27 PM
Hse 18 - The house of oldies but goodies...
......All da WLs in dis hse are aunties or lau chios......although dey r lau chios....but some of dem da body still in good conditionz...... for svcs..... some can some cannot.....FRs cumming upz...

snakehead

snakehead
17-08-2003, 08:08 PM
Hse18 Rm06 Ah Yeng
..........dis hse Rm6 iz a better optionz......although she iz lau goh.......lookz still can tahan......skin complexion white and smooth n in better condition than some younger gals.....oso gentle n service oriented....... $30.....big neh neh wif small pink nipples n light brown aroele......catbath.....BJ wif cap.....can fingering pussy.....will change to new cap for FJ.......RTF....YES!!

Hse18 Rm05 Alice
........dis gal iz small size one.....alwayz wear see thru top.......$30.....quite lor sor wif big aroeles on her boobs......good BBBJ wif hot water........dun allow touch here touch there one.....FJ iz SOP.......

snakehead

snakehead
17-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Hse18 Rm08
.....another slim n good looker......$30.....BBBJ.....AR....FJ SOP.....tink she dependz mostly on regular clientele........

Hse18 Rm09
........another good looker wif solid body to backup......oso her boobs r big n soft n NATURAL one.....damn shiok to squeezie n rubba rubba one.....$30......will boobs massage your body from top to down.......den rubba rubba didi wif boobs......BJ......can ask BBBJ onli if u pass her inspektion.......will examine didi veri closely.........FJ can oso many positionz.....RTF: ...Yes.....her boobs oredi worth da $$$....

snakehead

snakehead
17-08-2003, 08:32 PM
Hse18 Rm18
.......dis da youngest gal in dis hse.......body iz bak chai type....face average looking......quite friendli gal......$30.....dun allow autoroaming one.....juz lie there n let her svcs u.......catbath....den BJ......den FJ......RTF :.....not for mi....cos i like to be da active one......

Hse18 Rm21
......dis WL use to give good svcs one.....now i tink her personal ploblem iz affect her work liao......sumtimez while bonkin....got ppl demand $$$ from outside her door....den she no mood liao n anyhow give svcs........$30......body iz like pear....small at neh neh n big at backside.....got BBBJ....fingering....FJ can many positionz.....

snakehead

Idoru
17-08-2003, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE] Originally posted by snakehead
.......but i still got mi BBBJ n 69 yestaday leh....kekeke

snakehead QUOTE

HaHaHa Uncle T, I guess you got all the "Special Favours" from the WL in H20 is it? I supposed for posting a good FR about her, anyway good for you...
Cheers:D

snakehead
17-08-2003, 08:38 PM
HaHaHa Uncle T, I guess you got all the "Special Favours" from the WL in H20 is it? I supposed for posting a good FR about her, anyway good for you...
......hehehe......not yet......da WL i bonk yestaday iz from hse 22 leh.....

snakehead

Idoru
17-08-2003, 08:44 PM
[B]Hse 12 Rm20
.......$30......dis iz a big size old fat chinese WL wif scary hairdo......if u can stand her lookz....den go for her cos she iz oso angpai in petain........ catbath.... frenching..... BBBJ..... AR..... 69..... fingerring both pussy n asshole......FJ oso many pattens can one.......dis WL fav iz get u to pussylick her n finger AH till she song song.......RTF...YES!!.....definitely.......

She started work a few days ago after missing in action for a few months. Was at PT today and went to see her "wow" there were 4 customers lining up for her patiently squating down. She must be good, man
Cheers

merc
19-08-2003, 11:04 AM
Hse18 Rm06 Ah Yeng
..........dis hse Rm6 iz a better optionz......although she iz lau goh.......lookz still can tahan......skin complexion white and smooth n in better condition than some younger gals.....oso gentle n service oriented....... $30.....big neh neh wif small pink nipples n light brown aroele......catbath.....BJ wif cap.....can fingering pussy.....will change to new cap for FJ.......RTF....YES!!

Hse18 Rm05 Alice
........dis gal iz small size one.....alwayz wear see thru top.......$30.....quite lor sor wif big aroeles on her boobs......good BBBJ wif hot water........dun allow touch here touch there one.....FJ iz SOP.......

snakehead
Bro,
H18R5 dun give BBBJ leh & do notice her price always change, fr $20-$30. Think depend on her mood. First time try her only $20, than $25 increase again to $30, back to $25 again, now $30 again. Like stock market. Agree with the rest, big aroeles, dun allow to touch. :mad:
In H18, still miss May:(

merc
19-08-2003, 11:10 AM
Hse18 Rm08
.....another slim n good looker......$30.....BBBJ.....AR....FJ SOP.....tink she dependz mostly on regular clientele........

Hse18 Rm09
........another good looker wif solid body to backup......oso her boobs r big n soft n NATURAL one.....damn shiok to squeezie n rubba rubba one.....$30......will boobs massage your body from top to down.......den rubba rubba didi wif boobs......BJ......can ask BBBJ onli if u pass her inspektion.......will examine didi veri closely.........FJ can oso many positionz.....RTF: ...Yes.....her boobs oredi worth da $$$....

snakehead

Think R9 got the best boobs in H18. Will only go in H18 if looking for her. But her Bj still need alot of improvement.:D When she on top of U,she will catch Ur hand to massage her boobs.:D

Idoru
22-08-2003, 07:29 AM
H18 Rm09.....oso her boobs r big n soft n NATURAL one.....damn shiok to squeezie n rubba rubba one............her boobs oredi worth da $$$....
snakehead [/B][/QUOTE]

As for me I think H17R555 has got the best boobs in PT.
Beautifully shaped, solid, natural with no added silicon and with responsive nipples.
Cheers:D

snakehead
24-08-2003, 06:28 PM
wah lau eh......petain WLs getting less n less liao......dis year WLs cancel AV licence oredi 2X da number of last yr..... no wunder i see so many empty roomz nowadayz.......now oso worry wen WL go 4 mandatory break....dun noe she will wan 2 cum back petain onot......

snakehead

snakehead
28-08-2003, 07:58 PM
Hse 20 - The House of Darkness
.....kekeke......ever wunder why da lighting in dis hse is always dimmed.........hehehe......cos dis hse hav all da oldies in petain lah.....da youngest WL here iz Rm 18 Maggie n even she iz early 30s liao.......open da lights n all bros run away......

Hse 20 Rm 01 Susan aka SheDevil
......$30.....dis WL give one of da best BBBJ i hav ever tried in mi 30+ yrs of cheonging......
face : 4.5/10
body : 6.0/10...slim n tall ard 1.65m...tan wif firm n smooth skin
legs : 8.0/10...long...slim... n... toned
boobs : ??/10...no visible...i think me one bigger den hers.
BBBJ : 9.5/10...1 of the best ever tried.
FJ : Nil...(neber hav chance...always kenna CIM).
RTF : scad to try again.

Hse20 2nd Rm on right next to Susan
.......$30.......tall n big size WL.......svcs SOP.........mayB dats why her $$$ come down from $40 liao.......

Hse20 Rm02 (formerly) now iz at Hse02 Rm02
........hav to change to Hse 02 cos everi time got big shouting match wif Rm 07 Kelly........both hav da same regular customers......life iz quieter now in dis hse with her gone........

Hse20 Rm07 Kelly
........$30......dis WL use to be angpai in petain........but now iz old n "13 o'clock" liao......iz oredi in her 50s but still dressing like cabaret hostess.......$30......catbath......BBBJ......69.. .....FJ got many patternz but decide by her one......can try if bros dun mind her dry pussy (use lotz of ky) n saggy neh nehs......remember last time she was angpai....so svcs still got sum standard one......oso she iz da onli BALD WL i noe of..........bros hav fetish of bonking a nun can ask her to remove her wig.....kekekeke.......omitofo........

snakehead

snakehead
08-09-2003, 05:40 PM
Do read this PT Forum FR regularly so as not to waste your hard earned money. For example check Bro SnakeHead FRs.
.....kekeke......thank you thank you bro Idoru.....u c me so up up......in dat case........Hse 22 n 24 reportz cumming upz next.......

Snakehead

Licky88
08-09-2003, 07:56 PM
Thks bro. Looking forward to your FRs!