Sunshine
30-05-2003, 10:14 PM
Entrance - $34

FR on Chocolate - Thai mixed
Age - 24

Look - 7/10
Massage - 6/10 ( Thai massage )
HJ - $50

Opt for FJ - $80 - 7/10 ( can try different style )

Overal - 7/10

FR on Hazel or Christine as my friend cannot remember
the name .

( Local - Chinese )
Age - 31

Look- 6/10
Massage - 6/10

HJ- $50

Opt for FJ - $80
BJ- 8/10 ( suck all your sperm dry ) l

Next target will be Sharon ( just happen to see her upon leaving the place , very fair .............. nice breasts ........... cock stand )

Mixed Blood
Age - 22-23

Look- 8/10

chukeliang
23-10-2003, 11:17 PM
Heard whampo is now under new mgt is it?
any bro tried?
heard got 1 small hot pool , plus tim sum

camoman
24-10-2003, 12:08 AM
Where is this place? And this place the girls got Singaporean or Malaysian Chinese?

tasmania
24-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Be careful guys..

Coco and Chocolate are the same person.

In addition, Coco/ Chocolate, Sharon and Snow are ex-men.

hearthrob
24-10-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by tasmania
Be careful guys..

Coco and Chocolate are the same person.

In addition, Coco/ Chocolate, Sharon and Snow are ex-men.

really??.... no wonder suddenly so good got young gals....few months ago all aunties only what.....:rolleyes:

Helmet Daytona
24-10-2003, 11:33 PM
Any youngs gals gd in BJ?

hearthrob
24-10-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
Heard whampo is now under new mgt is it?
any bro tried?
heard got 1 small hot pool , plus tim sum

wanna try? let's cheong together bro. ;)

carcinoma
16-05-2004, 02:12 AM
Went to this HC few weeks ago. Was serviced by a sweet lady from Macau. Forgotten her but she look like Tracer Wong (the actress).

She gave a good strong massage and after abt 30 mins popped the golden question. Opted for A HJ. Start to explored her silky skin and was surprised to find a nice red G-strings (not thongs) with matching lacy bra. She has a nice tattoo just above her pubic hair. What a turn on.

The real action starts when I requested for a foot job as I could not resist her nice feet with painted toes. She seemed shocked as she has not done it before. So I guided her along the way till I cum all over her feet. A very obedient and eager student indeed.

Details as follows:

Looks 7.5/10 (mid 30s)
Boobs 8/10 (34A with pink nipples)
Skin 10/10 (silky and milk like)
Feet 10/10 (smooth and seductively painted toes)
HJ ?/10 (convert to foot job half way)
Foot Job 4/10 (need more training but still can cum)
RTF YES!!!!!!

BTW she kept offering her BJ service but too bad I only interested in limbs jobs. Maybe other Bros can try.

Schizo
16-05-2004, 05:03 PM
The real action starts when I requested for a foot job as I could not resist her nice feet with painted toes. She seemed shocked as she has not done it before. So I guided her along the way till I cum all over her feet. A very obedient and eager student indeed.

Hi bro

Interesting. What was the damge for FJ (foot job) and total damage? WHC is at Balestiar Pt?

Thanks

carcinoma
17-05-2004, 09:27 AM
I only paid her the price of a HJ $50

gigantic_tk
17-05-2004, 10:02 AM
A new ground for bros who wants cheaper FJ - $80, the service and girl quality depends on your selection, hopefully is good but I have yet to try.

Past threads of this Whampoa HC had been flooded with reports of Lau Goh, thus giving it a very poor image. Hopefully with this new management it will bring in more young & prettier gals so that samsters here have another new place to venture.

billyboy
17-05-2004, 11:17 AM
A new ground for bros who wants cheaper FJ - $80, the service and girl quality depends on your selection, hopefully is good but I have yet to try.

Past threads of this Whampoa HC had been flooded with reports of Lau Goh, thus giving it a very poor image. Hopefully with this new management it will bring in more young & prettier gals so that samsters here have another new place to venture.

Indeed this place has chnaged new mangament. One of the boss is Apple from former Novena who later opened Relaxation in Gland Link (Relaxation) together with Cindy (HJ Queen) + some others I think. Didn't know that Cindy was one of the shareholder in Gland Link until informed by Apple. No wonder she did not wear the uniform last time I requested her, boss mah ! Anyway Apple did mentioned that for Whampoa she would only employ young girls. Have not tried Whampoa myself though.

simon_288_988
17-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Hi brother

Called this HC but was told there's not Macau gal, can you provide us more specific information as I am really interested to try her. will be going there this afternoon......

cashlove
17-05-2004, 05:40 PM
BRO Tasmania,

Thanks for the info.

Bro Sunshine,

You have just let another man touch your KUKU. :p

I think its better to avoid this place.

Diamond HC in JSP is another place where they have Ah Kua, or ex-man.

gigantic_tk
17-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi brother

Called this HC but was told there's not Macau gal, can you provide us more specific information as I am really interested to try her. will be going there this afternoon......

You have been 'short changed' ? Or the turnover of the gals is too high perhaps due to no business or difference style of management that causes the gals to look for green pasture elsewhere..........................just my guessing only.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hehehe :D

nokia8310
17-05-2004, 09:53 PM
Indeed this place has chnaged new mangament. One of the boss is Apple from former Novena who later opened Relaxation in Gland Link (Relaxation) together with Cindy (HJ Queen) + some others I think. Didn't know that Cindy was one of the shareholder in Gland Link until informed by Apple. No wonder she did not wear the uniform last time I requested her, boss mah ! Anyway Apple did mentioned that for Whampoa she would only employ young girls. Have not tried Whampoa myself though.
is apple formerly from grand hc?

billyboy
17-05-2004, 10:01 PM
is apple formerly from grand hc?

Not sure leh, first met her in Novena b4 she crossed over to GrandLink.

Tua Tao
20-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Hi Bros, i'm new here. Heard from a friend that Cat from Whampoa is not bad. Wanted to go and try next week. Any Frs from all the bros? :)