PDA

View Full Version : A Ticket to death

powerhouse
29-01-2002, 01:58 PM
Hi all,

Did u read TODAY's front page, Ms Bantuto who were from the Philippines died of Aids. Those bro who visited her better do a blood test.

Ah Dez
29-01-2002, 03:16 PM
KNNBCCB..... who the pussycat is that???

You think what... she is singtel from geylang izzit???

If not, who cares man......

powerhouse
29-01-2002, 03:37 PM
If the one who visited her also fucked singtel.... and then what will happen....

must play with care, dont' risk ur life!

cuntking
29-01-2002, 03:39 PM
bro powerhouse, you mean this lady is a FL???

Please provide more details.

Originally posted by powerhouse
If the one who visited her also fucked singtel.... and then what will happen....

Ah Dez
29-01-2002, 03:41 PM

If you say like that... then if the guy who fuck singtel went to fuck others.. then if this goes on like a chain.... people going home to do with their wives then they got kids..

Bloody hell, the whole of singapore got AIDS.
:mad:

cuntking
29-01-2002, 03:47 PM
that's why I always say wear cap ....... got wear better than no wear

but since we are out to get fun and get a bonus and die ....... no sweat man, I will still be smiling .... better than those whole life DIY and don't know what they are missing and die

Originally posted by Ah Dez

If you say like that... then if the guy who fuck singtel went to fuck others.. then if this goes on like a chain.... people going home to do with their wives then they got kids..

Bloody hell, the whole of singapore got AIDS.
:mad:

powerhouse
29-01-2002, 04:08 PM
that is why i never try BBBJ, must wear cap all the time, no matter how siok it is. u know those GL gals or GLs have been fucked by XX number of people who are from anywhere around world. so bro here, be careful & conscious when u are making fun with pros.

have a nice day!

hungryhippo
29-01-2002, 04:50 PM
It's in today's TOday free paper. She was a FL working out of Orchard Towers. Got dumped by her European boyfriend, got sick and got kicked out of her place by her flatmates. Lived on the streets until she died. Very sad.
Be careful out there!

The Game
29-01-2002, 04:54 PM
that is why i never try BBBJ, must wear cap all the time, no matter how siok it is. u know those GL gals or GLs have been fucked by XX number of people who are from anywhere around world. so bro here, be careful & conscious when u are making fun with pros.

have a nice day!

shared the same feeling.. all bros go GL 4 fun.. so must protect yourself...

Fucky
30-01-2002, 12:12 AM
Hi all,

Did u read TODAY's front page, Ms Bantuto who were from the Philippines died of Aids. Those bro who visited her better do a blood test.

Bruther Power House

With such a mighty name , you should have the power to house all these HIV virus.

Anyway...all bruthers out there. Don;t be overly concern
Keep fucking. The most, don't fuck fillipino until you forgot about power house comment as life gets busier for you

Wearing condom doing BJ does not gaurantee one free from aids. Thinking of wearing two, then you might as well screw your clenched fist

Every thing is all fated, U crossed the road with a condomn over your head doesn't mean you are invincible to reckless lorry.

Bruther powerhouse.....people die naturally or by accident and illness. If I fuck raw ....at least I die with foond memories and a sweet smile.

So ...think positive and live life to the fullest,

Anyway, let me pray for you

O lord... we have not sinned enough
Bruther Power House is not that tough
Fucking chicken with loads of rubber
Hope it is not total freedom from trouble
Bestowed your strength on to him
so that he will only enjoy ass rim
Carrot planting or frenching is not his thing
let abstinence be thy powerhouse sting
O lord ....halleluya

cuntking
30-01-2002, 12:28 AM
I fully agree with this statement ...... to live a normal life till the age of 100 and to live an exciting life till the age of 50, I take the second choice

Originally posted by Fucky

So ...think positive and live life to the fullest,

KID278
30-01-2002, 02:44 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fucky
[B]

Wearing condom doing BJ does not gaurantee one free from aids. Thinking of wearing two, then you might as well screw your clenched fist

Every thing is all fated, U crossed the road with a condomn over your head doesn't mean you are invincible to reckless lorry.

Bruther powerhouse.....people die naturally or by accident and illness. If I fuck raw ....at least I die with foond memories and a sweet smile.

So ...think positive and live life to the fullest.

bro Fucky,

This will atleast brighten up the spirits and moods dampen earlier.

Cheersssss.
Kid278.
:p

cuntking
30-01-2002, 02:50 AM
yo bro kid, hows your day, we had a great day at GL. Tried one of Tommy's special weapon, not bad but she say she not in form, so no FR from me

Went to little chinatown, many chio bu leh

nobody posting leh, so sian ... think I go sleep liao

KID278
30-01-2002, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by cuntking
yo bro kid, hows your day, we had a great day at GL. Tried one of Tommy's special weapon, not bad but she say she not in form, so no FR from me

Went to little chinatown, many chio bu leh

nobody posting leh, so sian ... think I go sleep liao

bro cuntking,

Sorry to hear that, hope is not a disapponitment though. Going down tomorrow to repeat one of those potential favourites or regulars so not likely to do FR as it bores.

Forum activities sometimes are very disappointing. There are thousands of members but only a few are contributing.

Sleep well, my friend.

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
31-01-2002, 04:27 AM
well she not in form for fj but the service was still above average, just do missionary for fj.

me juzt write my FR on the FL gem .... have a look

Originally posted by KID278

bro cuntking,

Sorry to hear that, hope is not a disapponitment though. Going down tomorrow to repeat one of those potential favourites or regulars so not likely to do FR as it bores.

Forum activities sometimes are very disappointing. There are thousands of members but only a few are contributing.

Sleep well, my friend.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Differentstroke
31-01-2002, 02:01 PM
Hey Bros Fucky

I notice ur recent postings differ from ur past postings. Now Keras,keras got rhymatic sermon-like postings! Y? Don't tell me u run out of place n npw go to church to "sian" the girls there,ah!:p
Keras,Keras, I must go to temple now lah!? Maybe "Si Beh Law" (Waterloo Temple) to sian China girls,lah?
Anyway, I agreed with bros here that a shorter but enjoyable life is defintely better than a long but boring, suffering life!
At least, I died "cock standing!"

Or Mi Tou Foo! Seng chye, seng chye!

CCadmin
24-02-2002, 03:36 AM
She was this miserable looking Filipino girl that sat alone. All the rest of the girls avoid her and will warn all the guys who frequent the place to avoid her. I can't remember whether its Blue Banana or Crazy horse because I usually visit the two after getting blasted at Ipanema. If you have not fucked any miserable looking filipina for the past year....you should be pretty safe

Fucky
24-02-2002, 04:12 AM
Bruther,

Bruther fucky have to serve army for fourteen fucking days!
Deadline is 25th Feb 2002

Please reapeat after me in John 69 Para 34

The mighty lord is still in my heart
but thy country is my patriotic part
When the lord call me to rest
I shall not detest
When my country call me to fight
I will fuck alot and then hide
Almighty will understand
Why I always "UNDER"-STAND!

May you be blessed with patriotic commitment
and serve your god with red lanterns