PDA

View Full Version : Orchard Palace KTV

CMI_Boy
27-05-2003, 03:30 PM
Going to the above KTV to celebrate our friends birthday so I tot to check with the this forum to see if the place ok or not.

Newbies in cheonging KTVs, dun wan to burn our money for some lousy fun. But can't seems to find any threads on the above KTV. No good ?

From the recommendation, gathered that the following KTV are recommended.

1) Tuberose,
2) K2
3) Boss

Asking about OP cos we happen to pass by the place the other day and saw some pretty girls.

Any reviews on the place is much appreciated. :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
27-05-2003, 03:47 PM
FYI.....Orchard KTVs is quite Expensive. Damage is abt $450 (Inclu. 2 mummies tips). Gers there mostly make up of PRCs and Viets. I think TBR or Boss is the better choice ba~

CMI_Boy
27-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Thanks bro for the warning. From what I gathered its around 350-380 approx for a bottle....maybe after all the plus plus end up with 400plus ?

But how is the girls there ? Can play like those FR mentioned by the other bros here posted ?? Or is it just sit and sing song only ?

Rof|maoxz
27-05-2003, 07:07 PM
maybe I would to repeat again.....The Damage there is abt $450 (This Inclu. 2 mummies tips). The gers there offer Standard Procedure Treament.....not much to shout abt. Almost the Viets or PRcs there keep asking u to book her out....quite boring if u ask mi. ;)

AHGONG
27-05-2003, 08:09 PM
O KTV is a up-class no action(In the rm) KTV. The girls sit sit sing song in the room only. Action only comes when u bring them out. Cost of the full package(include Overnite session)will mostly make u $600-$1000 poorer. Not quite the econ place to go. But if u have the $$$, then this is the place. The quality of the girls is of higher grade than the other mid-low range KTV.:D

Punanilovr
27-05-2003, 08:21 PM
If I'm not mistaken, this is the KTV where u need to book the girl for how many nights u going to be there (in KTV). After that, if u want, u need to make arrangement for nite-out. No butterfly system and it's super expensive. The girl will also make u drink a lot.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

AHGONG
27-05-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Punanilovr
If I'm not mistaken, this is the KTV where u need to book the girl for how many nights u going to be there (in KTV). After that, if u want, u need to make arrangement for nite-out. No butterfly system and it's super expensive. The girl will also make u drink a lot.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

So far this place quite ok lah. It's true this is not a cheap KTV. The girls goes by booking and butterfly system. U no need to book so man nites la. So far my experience there is that they don't really make u drink a lot there. Becos u pay more so u are more in control there. Their svc quite good also. Normaly the customer will choose the girls during HH. After that they will book them out for disco and then follow by heishio hershio. If u just bk there out, the charges normally around 250-450. Depending on how angpai the girls is. The hourly rate should be abt $35-$38 if i m not wrong

CMI_Boy
27-05-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by AHGONG
So far this place quite ok lah. It's true this is not a cheap KTV. The girls goes by booking and butterfly system. U no need to book so man nites la. So far my experience there is that they don't really make u drink a lot there. Becos u pay more so u are more in control there. Their svc quite good also. Normaly the customer will choose the girls during HH. After that they will book them out for disco and then follow by heishio hershio. If u just bk there out, the charges normally around 250-450. Depending on how angpai the girls is. The hourly rate should be abt $35-$38 if i m not wrong

OMG !!! Not really wanting to blow that kinda cash, money not easy.

I think 450 still ok cos we intend to split the bills. But if we gonna blow a grand there, forget it. I rather take 150 or even 300 to sabo our birdday boy to GL. Maybe get 2 gers to tama him ?? :D

Read the KEFOS threads, looking for some good time but dunno where to go. Lucky I check here, if not later kenna robert head !! Aby good KTVs to recommend ? I know there are many FRs,.....but all looks good but which is the one to go leh ?

CanYouF
28-05-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by CMI_Boy

Read the KEFOS threads, looking for some good time but dunno where to go. Lucky I check here, if not later kenna robert head !! Aby good KTVs to recommend ? I know there are many FRs,.....but all looks good but which is the one to go leh ?

knn... if all looks good then go for all lor... so easy...

take your pick lah... there is never ONE place which is ALWAYS good... look at my signature and proceed from there :p

CMI_Boy
28-05-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by CanYouF
knn... if all looks good then go for all lor... so easy...

take your pick lah... there is never ONE place which is ALWAYS good... look at my signature and proceed from there :p

Brudder, if all go I think pok kai in no time !!

Some problem here lah....the FRs that u guys given is informative, but neber say where the place leh !! :( Sorry lah, we newbies in this kinda "operation"

Can give some kinda indication of where is the place ? Eg. shopping centre name ?

TIA !!

Rof|maoxz
28-05-2003, 09:47 AM
For starters like u...I would suggest u to venture BOSS KTV in orchard plaza (Where Fire disco is). Bill is abt $380++. For Updated gers pls check in the BOSS KTV thread. Still a happening place if u ask mi. Maybe u can also consider Tuberlose KTV in Parklane 5th floor. ;)

CMI_Boy
28-05-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
For starters like u...I would suggest u to venture BOSS KTV in orchard plaza (Where Fire disco is). Bill is abt $380++. For Updated gers pls check in the BOSS KTV thread. Still a happening place if u ask mi. Maybe u can also consider Tuberlose KTV in Parklane 5th floor. ;)

Thanks for the tip bro !! :D

Will disgust, opss, I mean discuss with our kakis to see where to go.

CMI_Boy
28-05-2003, 02:15 PM
:)

CanYouF
29-05-2003, 01:01 AM
:)

smile for what??

decided on which place to go??

_jaDeD_
29-05-2003, 06:27 AM
smile for what??

aiyoh..ppl smile u also kaypoh..knn:p

Rof|maoxz
29-05-2003, 09:49 AM
HaHa~ bro _jaDeD_......dun attack bro CanYouF lah~ :D

CMI_Boy
29-05-2003, 10:01 AM
smile for what??

No lah, was posting then my friend called and said he wants to go XTD. Looked at the tread saying that it looks good. But someone told me the place is fucked up. Used to be good but it was USED TO BE.

Maybe go XTD instead, since birdday boy says its sounds good. Ha ha ha ha ha

Rof|maoxz
29-05-2003, 11:32 AM
CMI_Boy...go and venture it ouT ba~...If not u guys forever deciding where to go. Follow NIKE's motto....GO FOR IT! :D

CMI_Boy
29-05-2003, 11:40 AM
CMI_Boy...go and venture it ouT ba~...If not u guys forever deciding where to go. Follow NIKE's motto....GO FOR IT! :D

Yes !! Will DO IT !! :D

Anyway his kawan recommended Mummy May, say she is quite chio with nice airbags. Must check it out !!

If we enjoy the place will contribute and post our FR. If you dun see it, that means 2 things.

1) We didn't DO IT !!
2) Place as said, CMI :p

etnic
30-05-2003, 05:04 AM

If we enjoy the place will contribute and post our FR. If you dun see it, that means 2 things.

1) We didn't DO IT !!
2) Place as said, CMI :p

If CMI, post something also lah...any update also good wot! :D

CMI_Boy
30-05-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by etnic
If CMI, post something also lah...any update also good wot! :D

Post here or at the XTD thread ??

hardrocksg
30-05-2003, 11:30 AM
Aiya, post there lar tis OKTV thread mah

Rof|maoxz
30-05-2003, 11:34 AM
haHa~ all impatient for his FR liao. :D

CMI_Boy
31-05-2003, 10:31 AM
Cumming....... :D

singdollar
01-06-2003, 10:04 PM
Maybe its a cheeky smile leh... hehe..

Rof|maoxz
02-06-2003, 09:36 AM
wah~ still havan ejectulate arh :confused: :rolleyes:

hornyboo
29-06-2003, 01:02 PM
hey rolf...
think u got it mixed up..
orchard palace and orchard ktv is 2 different place....

Orchard Palace is sandwich between Mandarin hotel and robinson's(orchard shopping centre its on 2nd floor above the 7-11) and damm happening..... lotsa local gals...mummy sabrina is the one with the happ. gals(local and brown sugar or i like to refer as cookies and cream). ask for wrong mummy and u kena all the china chicks.damage is $388 nett martell.

Orchard ktv is at orchard towers...that one is ex. mostly tiong kok bu's..... and its also butterfly system..... that place i agree a bit subtle..sing song... press abit abit... damage est$450 per bottle(not sure,friend blanjar)

btw.. the party gals of orchard palace formely from grand cognac at cuppage plaza.

happy cheonging

:cool:

stunner
03-07-2003, 02:32 AM
@hornyboo,

Care to share more on mummy sabrina's gals,any chinese gals to intro?Wat is the total damage for the bill?$388???Maybe going down to Orchard Palace wif some of my friends.
Hope bro out there could contribute and post their FR,Thanks in advance...........

bradpitt968
03-07-2003, 09:35 AM
I've seen quite a few pretty Viet girls at Tuberose... but just wondering... girls from where is more fun to play with. I know of gian to try out Tuberose..... read here that from 7:30pm to 9:30pm is happy hour only $180 for half bottle... and i reckon that for 3 or 4 person.... quite ok leh... but dunno whether they got max. no of head limit or not....

I've tried Boss KTV about a year back.... the girls are local malays... very fun to play with.... the girl that i like is Yuki... petite size malay girls with nice tits & ass.....

Haven't been there for awhile liao.... think the mummy was Eva.

fun4evergood
03-07-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
I've seen quite a few pretty Viet girls at Tuberose... but just wondering... girls from where is more fun to play with. I know of gian to try out Tuberose..... read here that from 7:30pm to 9:30pm is happy hour only $180 for half bottle... and i reckon that for 3 or 4 person.... quite ok leh... but dunno whether they got max. no of head limit or not....

I've tried Boss KTV about a year back.... the girls are local malays... very fun to play with.... the girl that i like is Yuki... petite size malay girls with nice tits & ass.....

Haven't been there for awhile liao.... think the mummy was Eva.

?? shouldnt this thread be orchard palace KTV....why post other KTV here?

hornyboo
04-07-2003, 08:10 AM
hi stunner.,..
just tell sabrina you wan playable gals.. she know what to do..and if u like brown sugar..look for lynn...think she asst mummy.. damm CFM look..confirm take out undies one. sabrina gals all happening .. so just do it!

;)

wolf20002
14-09-2003, 05:31 PM
FYI.....Orchard KTVs is quite Expensive. Damage is abt $450 (Inclu. 2 mummies tips). Gers there mostly make up of PRCs and Viets. I think TBR or Boss is the better choice ba~

The liqour price there still as expensive as ever.i manage to spend the mite wif one of the china gal called Xiao --__-- 4 $200.I see people paying $300-500 per nite.It's time we enjoy the best 4 the less.