PDA

View Full Version : Looking for handsome guys between 28yrs to 35yrs

Pages : [1] 2 3

ALAN118
06-03-2009, 12:24 AM
As mentioned in topic, i am looking for handsome guys between 28~35yrs for a soft swing with my wife.
As this is the first time, i would suggest my wife to only mastubate/blow for you, unless she have a liking for you maybe she will let you fuck her.

I am 40yrs old, my wife is 35yrs old, have a 35C breast, slim figure, 1.65m height.

Her blow job is fantastic and she allow me to anal fuck her too.
She really satisfy me a lot, that is why i want to give her more satisfaction by getting a handsome guy to join in the fun.

For the selected guy, you will have the privillege of playing strip poker with my wife, where she will strip her clothing slowly one by one, until she is completely naked and then she will blow job for you until you cum or if she like you, you can fuck her till you cum for one or twice.

Only serious and handsome guy pm me with your particulars or photo.

SAF 2359
06-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Too bad as i'm 25 yrs old & not then handsome type.

moxow
06-03-2009, 08:59 AM
How would you define handsome ? :confused:

BlowMe29
06-03-2009, 11:04 AM
hey bro ..i am interested...how can i contact you ? or can you email me on [email protected] ? cheers and looking forward.

bangbangben
06-03-2009, 11:27 AM
You got your wife's green light??

ALAN118
06-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Hi bro bangbang,
Actually i have been persuading her to let a guy join us in our love making for a few months already but she dont like the idea, but last week due to inconvenience to do at home we went to hotel 81 for our love making.

After booking the room i give her the room key and she went up to the room first while i go and buy some food to eat before we make love.

When i get to the room and when we are about to make love i lied to her that i have arrange one guy to join us and i was surprise, she didnt reject or scold me, she seem to be ready for it. That why i am looking or getting to prepare one handsome guy(request by her, as you know we guy like to fuck beautiful gals, gals also like to be fuck by handsome guy, so in order that she wont reject when i find one guy to join in the fun i must be sure that guy is handsome) to join in the fun.

Forget to add something in my previous post, that is condom must be wear at all times as she is my wife, must protect her from any dieases.

And about the session if you are selected, you and me will be naked while my wife is fully clothed, we will start by playing strip poker (or sissor,paper,stone) if we lose we will drink beer and if she lose she will let go part of her clothing and while we are playing she will hold your penis and my penis with both her hand and mastubate for us and this go on till she is completely naked and she will blow job for you and me, and if belong to her handsome type(she like u) she will also let you fuck her, if not she will only blow job till you come.

Therefore please only pm to me if you are handsome, Very sorry to Bros who are not handsome (please understand nowadays gal are very daring to express that they like to look at handsome guys)

Lastly please do not zap me, instead please upp me to show your support for my willingness to get another guy to join in the fun.

Cheers

Msdy777
06-03-2009, 11:54 PM
hi bro u got pm.

Grabber
07-03-2009, 12:58 AM
I am 28m with toned body.. so am i qualify? :P

couplelim
07-03-2009, 04:36 PM
Bro, please email me. [email protected] I think I might fit the bill.

peterpan
07-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Hi bro bangbang,
Actually i have been persuading her to let a guy join us in our love making for a few months already but she dont like the idea, but last week due to inconvenience to do at home we went to hotel 81 for our love making.

After booking the room i give her the room key and she went up to the room first while i go and buy some food to eat before we make love.

When i get to the room and when we are about to make love i lied to her that i have arrange one guy to join us and i was surprise, she didnt reject or scold me, she seem to be ready for it. That why i am looking or getting to prepare one handsome guy(request by her, as you know we guy like to fuck beautiful gals, gals also like to be fuck by handsome guy, so in order that she wont reject when i find one guy to join in the fun i must be sure that guy is handsome) to join in the fun.

Forget to add something in my previous post, that is condom must be wear at all times as she is my wife, must protect her from any dieases.

And about the session if you are selected, you and me will be naked while my wife is fully clothed, we will start by playing strip poker (or sissor,paper,stone) if we lose we will drink beer and if she lose she will let go part of her clothing and while we are playing she will hold your penis and my penis with both her hand and mastubate for us and this go on till she is completely naked and she will blow job for you and me, and if belong to her handsome type(she like u) she will also let you fuck her, if not she will only blow job till you come.

Therefore please only pm to me if you are handsome, Very sorry to Bros who are not handsome (please understand nowadays gal are very daring to express that they like to look at handsome guys)

Lastly please do not zap me, instead please upp me to show your support for my willingness to get another guy to join in the fun.

Cheers

bro how's ur search so far? do let me noe if u have found ur hot candidate... Im still searching for Mr yandao for my wife..

iaminsg
07-03-2009, 07:55 PM
me 168 ht /69 wt / medium body. Interested mail me [email protected] thanks

SamSeng79
08-03-2009, 04:45 AM
Wow... NOt easy to find such open minded hubby like u.. kudos to u!! :D

joew2005
08-03-2009, 09:10 AM
here we saw a GREAT man that is willing 2 go the EXTRA mile 2 ensure his "wife" is satisfied.
2 bad i m not yet 27 yrs old.......
2 bad i m neither handsome as well....

waiting 2 see whether any bros here get 2 hv a soft swing or fj with the wife.

Hope 2 hear fr serious/handsome guys .....

neo_Theone
17-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Alan118,

If we dont qualify, can we request to watch?

Pls dont zap me for this... juz curious thats all

jiangnanyu
18-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Alan118,

If we dont qualify, can we request to watch?

Pls dont zap me for this... juz curious thats all

up you for this idea
if TS doesnt mind:p

neo_Theone
18-03-2009, 01:50 AM
Hey Bro Jiang Nanyu Thanks for upping me man... by the way how do i up you back? Just to thank you

neo_Theone
18-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Bro Alan,

Another question, lets say we dun auto qualify but at least could we play strip poker with your wife as well?

I mean, i betcha alot of us are lookin for a good game 2 get each other naked.... Perhaps it could be a chance for others to show their handsomeness thru their 'game'

lance69
20-03-2009, 02:37 AM
Bro, I like to apply.
Me not bad lah, quite handsome above average.
Can email me at [email protected]
Maybe just meet up for a drink, if ok than can plan further.

numero
23-03-2009, 06:20 PM
haha.i'm 21 yrs old. ht 183 weight 72kg.got photos to send if you are interested bro. haha strictly only if your wife want someone really young.

BoutyHunter
25-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Hi Alan,

Im 28yrs old. Would like you to consider me as a candidate as well. Pls kindly let me know how to proceed further. tks

ALAN118
25-03-2009, 02:35 AM
Hi all,

Actually i have chosen one bro, but he have given up when i ask him to pay for hotel cost.

Therefore now it is still open to any handsome bro, i mean handsome bro, please dont zap me cos it is a request from my real wife, i swear it is my real wife. She is now ready to be fuck by a selected handsome bros.(fyi, i just make love with her just now, and she have agreed to be fuck by a handsome bro).
Therefore only handsome bros who are willing to bear the cost of a good hotel other than hotel 81 will be chosen to have the 1st fuck with me and my wife.

Thousand apology to those bros being rejected, hope you will understand, it is not me who rejected you, nowadays girl are very daring to admit they like handsome guys.

Hope all bros here understand the situation and up me instead of zapping me to show your support.

Fyi, the action will be on this friday if there is suitable bro being selected.

Cheers
Alan118

hoosdathu
25-03-2009, 03:21 AM
too bad, i'm handsome but can't afford fullerton hotel cos outta job now =p

sincity2005
25-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Just PM u for your wife's consideration. Hotel cost is not a problem. i have been to similar invitations by other wives & i foot the hotel bills.

lusty
25-03-2009, 06:49 PM
i'm keen to join u guys....28m 1.8m 80kg...frindly and accomodating...will definitely be a great guest for u n your wife...msg me!

MaoMaoChong
25-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Up you 1. Gd luck for your search.
Please provide the FR for other bros to have some juicy news. :)

desmond8999
25-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Hi,

I am interested. How are we going about that?

Desmond

wl-hunter
26-03-2009, 03:36 AM
Bro Alan, i applaud you for the effort. I have been trying to get my FB to do the same thing actually but i think it will take a while more before she is willing to do that. :) Good to know that there are some bros who think alike here.

Five cheers for you! :)

Nuglut
26-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Bro Allan, sent you PM which you acknowledged.

What is the next step?

Payment of room at Fullerton hotel not an issue.

MaoMaoChong
26-03-2009, 11:18 PM
** camping for FR **

ALAN118
26-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Hi Bro WL Hunter,

Yes, i agree, it will take some time for your FB to accept this. Fyi, i have been persuading my wife for almost 1 year already, as mentioned in my thread earlier, i test it out by lying to her and then see her respond.
Evertimes during my love making with her, while she is mastubating my dick i tell her if she try it on other dick the feeling will be very exciting, i keep mentioned to her that she will enjoy more if she bj on other dick. And how excited she will be if she will be naked in front of another guy.

Belive it or not, after i told her this, she cannot stand and want to bj for me immediately. And i know from this that she have a little like for this idea, and i proceed with the hotel testing and who knows? She is ready !!!!

But sad to say, till now she have selected 3 to 4 bros, but all are either not free or not willing to pay for room.

Another sad thing is, there are some bros who have zap me :(
Maybe they think i am too much to do this to my wife, but my thinking is she really satisfied me a lot in my sex life, now i have never visit any prositutes anymore as prositutes are not as good as my wife. Therefore i also want to give her in return a exciting good times.

In her younger days, she is a real beauty which you will surely turn your head and look at her and her big breast (it have cause me many times to lose my temper over this and even challenge those who look at her, but strange thing is now i am no longer angry about this)

As for her breast, it is a case of best of both world as one of her breast have nipple while the other one dont have, so every time i can try and caress her both breast (like touching two different type of gal breast)

Better stop here or i will get zap again by bros, please dont zap me :)
Hope some bros can upp me and i will upp back for your support.

By the way, i am still looking for handsome(sorry it my wife request) bros who are not bother by hotel cost and free after 11pm on friday night. Beers will be on me.
I mentioned above request bcos after 4 selected guys backout due to this problems.
Therefore i cancel tomorrow night plan.(unless got suitable bros submit their photo by tomorrow night)

Cheers

aston68
27-03-2009, 01:13 AM
Hi Bro WL Hunter,

Belive it or not, after i told her this, she cannot stand and want to bj for me immediately. And i know from this that she have a little like for this idea, and i proceed with the hotel testing and who knows? She is ready !!!!

But sad to say, till now she have selected 3 to 4 bros, but all are either not free or not willing to pay for room.

Cheers

Hello Bro Alan,

Maybe you show some photos of your wifey ( blurring her faces ) to convince potential Bros to try ?

I am not handsome or young, hence, I am not qualify. But then my wife (see avastar ) is also lustfully turn on when I sex-talked to her about having 2 handsome hunks doing with her during my loving making.

During our love making, I will slowly work up her to imagine the other man she wants to fuck beside me. As she starts to sexually turn on grabbing my dick, I asked her to call out the name of the man she wants to fuck and visualise I am the man as I thrust my rod into her wet pussy.

Hence, I really salute you and Peter Pan for really brave enough to realise your wives' fantasy and yours.:)

cornflakes
27-03-2009, 05:18 AM
Maybe they think i am too much to do this to my wife, but my thinking is she really satisfied me a lot in my sex life, now i have never visit any prositutes anymore as prositutes are not as good as my wife. Therefore i also want to give her in return a exciting good times.
Cheers

No worries bro ALAN, there will always be some samsters here who will appreciate who you have done (or will do) here. :)

Well, it would be nice if you could keep us updated on your progress. For brothers who did not qualify, any weety beety bita info from your side can keep our fantasies alive. :D

jack3237
30-03-2009, 01:24 PM
hi all bros
i m here to clarified that allan is true and me & my wife did with them on yesterday .
cos we know that there might be some hunky panky ppl fooling around one but me and my wife really visit allan last nite, and enjoy a wonderful sex and romance with them . so for bros who are interested u may call them out . i try to give point to him but dun know how to click so anyone can tell me how to give point to him ? and oso try to give me some ,...keke cos i want to be a old bird here oso mah ..
anyway im oso a newbies here hope all bros can teach me how to give point .
thks .

jack3237
30-03-2009, 01:33 PM
hi all bro
im newbies here but im trying to clarified that allan118 is true .
so for who may interested to enjoy with them kindly call them .
me & my wife just have a wonderful sex nite with them ,
trying to give them some point but dun know how to give can any bro kindly teach me how to give point to them . thks

yourDoctor
30-03-2009, 03:48 PM
hahaha...
this is great :)
good idea to enjoy life ~
way to go bro TS, hope u enjoy ur three-or-more-some :P
hahaha

desmond8999
30-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Hey,

My name is Desmond Lee: 29 Male Singaporean.

PM me at [email protected] and I can send in my pic.

ALAN118
30-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi Jack3237,

Thank you for reply, I want to congrat you as you are the first guy to do with my wife due to some chosen guys are busy and only one not willing to pay room cost.

By the way since you have do it with my wife last nite can you describe my wife looks and body to bros here so that i dont have to send photo to bros who are interested which i wont.

Sorry to made you work so hard last nite, i think you must have come at least 4 to 5 times as every time after you cum you go to toilet and wash and then come out and continue. This happen becos i have drink too much and i cannot stand the whole nite so i didnt manage to do with your wife or my wife. It is a one man show last nite and you are great to take turns to do with your wife and my wife.

Any bros want to know the whole full story please support me by upping me, and bros who cant take it please dont zap me. :) (maybe i also cant take it cos my bro could not stand at all last nite even both wife keep blowing for me, and i have been thinking how Jack doing with my wife the whole day today)

If got good response from bros here i will give a full detail report of last nite my wife 1st encounter with Jack the lucky guy. :)

Cheers
Alan

aston68
31-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Hi Jack3237,

Sorry to made you work so hard last nite, i think you must have come at least 4 to 5 times as every time after you cum you go to toilet and wash and then come out and continue. This happen becos i have drink too much and i cannot stand the whole nite so i didnt manage to do with your wife or my wife. It is a one man show last nite and you are great to take turns to do with your wife and my wife.

If got good response from bros here i will give a full detail report of last nite my wife 1st encounter with Jack the lucky guy. :)

Cheers
Alan

WOW Bro Alan, power to you and wifey ! Finally, I heard a successful hot meeting. A detailed story will be a real treat for all Bros here especially telling us how you feel and observe your very first time encounter.

I hope I can persuade my wifey ( see my avastar pic ) to enjoy the same too.
My wifey is quite reserve now though she was wilder when she was younger. I recalled during our honeymoon years ago, we fucked at the open balcony on a 15 storey Australia hotel room facing the Gold Coast beach. She was fully nude standing at balcony facing the busy beach below. That really made me turned on just thinking of it after so many years.

Any Bros share such fantasy and thrills too ?

I know Bro Peter Pan, Bro Donaldduck, Bro Madprick and a few other Bros will love to read your detailed story !

rooi
31-03-2009, 01:21 AM

I'm definitely serious but wonder if my looks would be considered as handsome to you? :o

Lansing
31-03-2009, 01:32 AM
Therefore only handsome bros who are willing to bear the cost of a good hotel other than hotel 81 will be chosen to have the 1st fuck with me and my wife.

Bro,

May I request for you to state your definition of a good hotel? Obviously a night at fullerton will cost a bomb, which most samsters even handsome ones may have difficulty footing the bill.

Of cos, you have every right to dictate your terms of engagement and I fully respect that.

Btw, for subsequent fucks (since first fuck has been taken) will the "good hotel" rule still applicable?

Thank you.

Interested,
Lansing

kangskhan123
31-03-2009, 02:47 AM
Hey i am interested and willingly to pay the hotel bill
pls email me at [email protected]

sgloverguy
31-03-2009, 05:41 AM
hi bro.. I want to be the next one to enjoy and satisfied your wife.
Willing pay for a good hotel and booze..
My e-mail: [email protected]

ALAN118
31-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Hi bro Jack3237, can you help to simply describe my wife looks and body to bros here so that they wont ask me for photo.
Fyi, those bros who have 0 power as stated at the reputation on top right of every message cannot up another guy. Only those who have power can do so, as in the case of cornflakes. Thank you for giving me 5 points.

Hi all bros out there, I have ask my wife for permission to get two bros to let her choose for this saturday nite, and she have agreed to it...........but on that nite she will only chose one bros out of the two to fuck her. But dont worry, as for the other bro although you are not selected but as a consolation my wife agreed to let you touch her breast and maybe a surprise.

As for the other chosen lucky bro, after you have bath clean clean you body we will start our beer drinking session (both of us will be in our birthday suit)and play strip poker with my wife, if you lose you will drink and if my wife lose she will either strip a cloth or drink. Game will end when my wife is completely naked and she will start to blow for you if you win the next game and .......................

Below are conditions to be meet before you email your photo to me for my wife to chose two bros for this saturday nite bang.

1) Nice looking
2) Can drink & smoke.
3) Can come out after midnite.
4) Willing to pay for room (i have chosen a hotel 81 at east side)
5) Can cum at least twice in an hour (fyi, the previous session take nearly 2hrs)
6) Is available this saturday nite.
7) Are not in a rush during make love session.

Only bros who are serious & have met above requirement quick quick email your photo to [email protected]

Cheers
Alan

zron.45
02-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Fantastic, bro Allan. Glad to know that you had your dream come true. Am also happy to hear that you had a good time with the chosen bro. keep it up, will support you whenever I can. My humble pts to u. :D Keep in touch, BTW, this time different email ah? which one shld we send to?:p

ALAN118
02-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Hi bro Ron,

Thanks for the pts, i am planning next action for my wife this saturday after 12am midnite, but currently all suitable bros are busy on that day.
Actually i want to invite two bros to hotel room and let my wife chose one for this sat (4th apr) but i think that is diffcult cos many bros are busy on sat nite too.

Yes email address is changed to [email protected], cos it is to remember the first time my wife is being fuck by another man(jack3237) is in room 0408, therefore i create this email.

Cheers

yourDoctor
04-04-2009, 08:01 PM
wow...
i'm 22 can i join the Q ?
hahaha :P
lookwise... :)
see to believe XD

Happy Forever
05-04-2009, 02:48 PM
One Bro have unconditionally transferred 100 (it is to cover hotel, beers, condom,midnite cab, got balance i return to you) to my acct., Tonite he will be the one doing it with my wife.

In the meanwhile Bro Ron, loverboy, and others handsome bros dont be disappointed, you will have your chance later.

To all bros here, please dont zap me if you not selected or reject, who knows someday it may be your turn, instead Up me to show your support.

Cheers

Really admire your spirit and openness in treasuring your wife.Hopefully this will strengthen the bond of your marriage even more.:)

PS: Bro mind to share the feelings you felt when the action was taking place as I am also trying to embark on this kind of adventure with my wife.:)

ALAN118
05-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi bro Happyforever, yes i belive it help to strengthen the bond with my wife as i was thinking of her all the time next day(and also want to hug her) and jealously wasnt in my mind anymore, and when i do with my wife the next day i keep telling her that i love her even more and keep hugging her and that i was happy to see that she enjoy the session.

And we make love continously for the next 3 days, this have never happen before as normally we do it only once a week. (wow, now it is my turn to enjoy as i have high sex drive)

Belive me, it was hard for me to accept that another man is doing with my wife, that is why i try to drink more beer which resulted in my bro cant stand.
I dont know whether is it because of the beer or not, but last night i try to drink lesser but still cant stand up. But at least in the first hour i do stand up as my wife was blowing for me. Or maybe it is due to i still cannot 100% accept another guy doing with my wife yet.

Hope you dont have this type of problem when you embark on this fantasy.

Cheers

simone
05-04-2009, 10:03 PM
full admiration for ur efforts to keep the relationship ever strong... will up u 5 humble pts soon... will maybe arrange an interview (sending my pics) too...

cheers

Happy Forever
05-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Hi bro Happyforever, yes i belive it help to strengthen the bond with my wife as i was thinking of her all the time next day(and also want to hug her) and jealously wasnt in my mind anymore, and when i do with my wife the next day i keep telling her that i love her even more and keep hugging her and that i was happy to see that she enjoy the session.

And we make love continously for the next 3 days, this have never happen before as normally we do it only once a week. (wow, now it is my turn to enjoy as i have high sex drive)

Belive me, it was hard for me to accept that another man is doing with my wife, that is why i try to drink more beer which resulted in my bro cant stand.
I dont know whether is it because of the beer or not, but last night i try to drink lesser but still cant stand up. But at least in the first hour i do stand up as my wife was blowing for me. Or maybe it is due to i still cannot 100% accept another guy doing with my wife yet.

Hope you dont have this type of problem when you embark on this fantasy.

Cheers

Glad to hear that the bond is even stronger now.Maybe you can try it another way where you are not in the room with your wife.It may cause more anxiety on your part but then it may also increases your wife pleasures and inhibitions if you are not around.

I have decided on this way where we wont be in the same room as this will be our 1st time doing it but sad to say,till now there isnt any success yet in hooking up with a malay couple.:o

aston68
06-04-2009, 12:45 AM

Cheers

Bro Alan118, I admire you for the true experience. I understand the possible mixed emotions at first seeing wife doing with another man. Can you reveal how you manage to talk your wife into this? ..... I understand some wives will be 100% disapproved, while some may be 100% agreeable to MMF ( lucky hubbies ); but then some wives may be yes and no 50% agreeable...like my wifey .

My wifey is 50% yes/no type, during our sex session, she will be so much aroused and agreeable when I suggest another man to romp with her; but after our sex session, she would just say no way :(

I hope I can talk my wifey into enjoying sex with the man she chose.

Any hubbies with such fantasy and face the same problem as me ?

Me Siam Bu
06-04-2009, 12:48 AM
not me lol but u r the guy cheers :p

sincity2005
06-04-2009, 07:37 AM
promised bro ALAN118 to write a FR. i was the lucky bro selected to meet ALAN118 and his wife.

usually i dont meetup with couples without getting to know them first from a casual meetup.. but from our email & sms exchange, ALAN118 sounds like a nice sincere bro so everything is set for the MMF session

arranged to meet somewhere in the east side.... *ding dong* Door opens...there he was with his wife. i know tat bros out there keep asking for ALAN118 to post pictures of his wife... but his wife is very shy type.....Fair, MILF with a nice set of ample bosom.....

then we play some rounds of strip poker and i think that her ample bosom really make it hard to focus on the strip poker. ALAN118 then ask her wife how she find me...whether she like wat she saw.... knowing she will get to enjoy this new guy... Good thing that her reponse was positive for me & im glad that i fit the requirements they wanted & she steal afew peep at my little brother which is slowly stiffling up and getting HARDEN.....

slowly...she lost some strip poker rounds & was asked to remove her clothings 1 by 1....& ALAN118 told me to feel her busty boobs....i broke the rules abit by caressing her breasts & then licking her nipples....ALAN118 told me, licking her nipples is for next round only..... lol.....hav to get back to the poker game....

fast forward abit....i dont want to keep u all in suspense....i won in some rounds....getting to touch, squeeze & taste her boobs.....finger her pussy & realise she is naturally very wet & excited

also realise that she loves to give BJ & she is really quite good at it.....we begin with her putting on Durex's new aapple flavored condom on my hardup dick & she slowly work her momemtum.....ALAN118 then ask if i mind tasting her pussy.... gladly i say yes....and i request for 69....this is where my 1st upcoming explosion is comingggg

ALAN118's wife pussy tasted nice & wet....& i did not forget to grab & squeeze her big hanging boobs hard ...as she is on top of me during 69 and the sight make me very excited....i heave up a few uncontrollable grunts as she increased her suction power....

after 4 to 5min of 69.....i let out louder grunts & she could feel my dick giving out some early warnings throbs...she giv out those "Mmmmmmm" sounds while furiously BJ-ing me & i exploded ....she quickly tighten her mouth grip on my hard throbbing dick & suck hard.... refusing to let go....as though she could feel my semen shootingg hard out but to be stopped by the condom....

fast forward abit more....i rested abit and in no time, began my 2nd round, dogging her deep in her pussy while she bj on ALAN118.....an erotic sight to behold seeing his wife moaning & suffocating with ALAN118's dick in his mouth as she grasp for air.....

abt 6 to 7min of deep doggie thrusting....i exploded inside her and she could feel the multiple strong throbbing inside her....

fast forward some more

i harden up for 3rd (doggie then missionary), 4th (she on top, then doggie then missionary) & 5th (missionary) Rounds......i like it when i missionary her deep & hard and her spread eagle legs go very stiff & wide & shaking with her moaning nonstop...and her hands pull my hip inwards towards her when i cum hard inside her.....

i also like the part when i doggie her for very long like for 7 to 8 min nonstop...when i slow down abit & wanted to withdraw my dick to go for slow deep strokes.....she keep gyrating backwards to make my DICK penetrate inside her fully again....she really refuse to let me slow down the doggie.....:D

summary....enjoy the 5 hot-shots with ALAN118's wife and we ask her how is it...and she shyly says it was great & lost count of how many times she came....we then chatted for awhile & i share with ALAN118 & his wife...my other encounters when i was invited by other swinging couples for threesomes.

look forward to hear from ALAN118's side of his FR on my session with his wife....hope i did noot bore u all with my long-winded FR

Happy Forever
06-04-2009, 12:00 PM
summary....enjoy the 5 hot-shots with ALAN118's wife and we ask her how is it...and she shyly says it was great & lost count of how many times she came....we then chatted for awhile & i share with ALAN118 & his wife...my other encounters when i was invited by other swinging couples for threesomes.

look forward to hear from ALAN118's side of his FR on my session with his wife....hope i did noot bore u all with my long-winded FR

Golly,with your 5shots wonder session,I guess the couple will be hard pressed to find another session that will come close to yours.Hopefully it will not put a dampener to others.I think if my wife will to get to enjoy the astonishing pounding and endurance session from you,she will put me to the sideline forever.

Getting more and more interested in this kind of adventures and thrill.When can me and my missus find our malay couple to get us started?:o

freebiez
06-04-2009, 12:01 PM
promised bro ALAN118 to write a FR. i was the lucky bro selected to meet ALAN118 and his wife.

usually i dont meetup with couples without getting to know them first from a casual meetup.. but from our email & sms exchange, ALAN118 sounds like a nice sincere bro so everything is set for the MMF session

arranged to meet somewhere in the east side.... *ding dong* Door opens...there he was with his wife. i know tat bros out there keep asking for ALAN118 to post pictures of his wife... but his wife is very shy type.....Fair, MILF with a nice set of ample bosom.....

then we play some rounds of strip poker and i think that her ample bosom really make it hard to focus on the strip poker. ALAN118 then ask her wife how she find me...whether she like wat she saw.... knowing she will get to enjoy this new guy... Good thing that her reponse was positive for me & im glad that i fit the requirements they wanted & she steal afew peep at my little brother which is slowly stiffling up and getting HARDEN.....

slowly...she lost some strip poker rounds & was asked to remove her clothings 1 by 1....& ALAN118 told me to feel her busty boobs....i broke the rules abit by caressing her breasts & then licking her nipples....ALAN118 told me, licking her nipples is for next round only..... lol.....hav to get back to the poker game....

fast forward abit....i dont want to keep u all in suspense....i won in some rounds....getting to touch, squeeze & taste her boobs.....finger her pussy & realise she is naturally very wet & excited

also realise that she loves to give BJ & she is really quite good at it.....we begin with her putting on Durex's new aapple flavored condom on my hardup dick & she slowly work her momemtum.....ALAN118 then ask if i mind tasting her pussy.... gladly i say yes....and i request for 69....this is where my 1st upcoming explosion is comingggg

ALAN118's wife pussy tasted nice & wet....& i did not forget to grab & squeeze her big hanging boobs hard ...as she is on top of me during 69 and the sight make me very excited....i heave up a few uncontrollable grunts as she increased her suction power....

after 4 to 5min of 69.....i let out louder grunts & she could feel my dick giving out some early warnings throbs...she giv out those "Mmmmmmm" sounds while furiously BJ-ing me & i exploded ....she quickly tighten her mouth grip on my hard throbbing dick & suck hard.... refusing to let go....as though she could feel my semen shootingg hard out but to be stopped by the condom....

fast forward abit more....i rested abit and in no time, began my 2nd round, dogging her deep in her pussy while she bj on ALAN118.....an erotic sight to behold seeing his wife moaning & suffocating with ALAN118's dick in his mouth as she grasp for air.....

abt 6 to 7min of deep doggie thrusting....i exploded inside her and she could feel the multiple strong throbbing inside her....

fast forward some more

i harden up for 3rd (doggie then missionary), 4th (she on top, then doggie then missionary) & 5th (missionary) Rounds......i like it when i missionary her deep & hard and her spread eagle legs go very stiff & wide & shaking with her moaning nonstop...and her hands pull my hip inwards towards her when i cum hard inside her.....

i also like the part when i doggie her for very long like for 7 to 8 min nonstop...when i slow down abit & wanted to withdraw my dick to go for slow deep strokes.....she keep gyrating backwards to make my DICK penetrate inside her fully again....she really refuse to let me slow down the doggie.....:D

u r 1 lucky man!

ALAN118
06-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Hi aston68,

At first my wife response is totally the same as what you have mentioned, during sex she would agree, but after that she would say no.
It just happen one nite, we cant do at home so i bring her to hotel to do. In the room while eating murtabak i told her that i have arrange a guy to come and do with her when i go out to buy the murtabak.
I think maybe it is becos she is now outside and in a hotel room so she become more daring & wild that she never reject what i have told her (getting a guy for her)
And to my surprise, after finish eating the murtabak she ask me what time i arrange the guy to come and i lie to her about half an hour later from the time she ask me.
During this time i keep seducing her by talking about later how she can enjoy being fcuk by another guy and that if she is shy, we can start by playing stripping of clothes (sisscor, paper, stone).
As i told her that if she slowly take off her cloth one by one in front of the guy she wont be so scare and ask her to drink some beer in order to have the gut to strip naked in front of the guy...........better dont say anymore if not bros will get bore reading my this long breath story.

Hope you can reach your fantasy soon and you will love your wife even more. [that what happen to me, now even when guys look at her breast(35C, and she like to wear low cut) i am not jealous anymore]

Also hope that bros dont look down on me and zap me :)
Instead please show your support by giving me points.

Cheers
Alan118

aston68
06-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Hi aston68,

At first my wife response is totally the same as what you have mentioned, during sex she would agree, but after that she would say no.
It just happen one nite, we cant do at home so i bring her to hotel to do. In the room while eating murtabak i told her that i have arrange a guy to come and do with her when i go out to buy the murtabak.
I think maybe it is becos she is now outside and in a hotel room so she become more daring & wild that she never reject what i have told her (getting a guy for her)
And to my surprise, after finish eating the murtabak she ask me what time i arrange the guy to come and i lie to her about half an hour later from the time she ask me.
During this time i keep seducing her by talking about later how she can enjoy being fcuk by another guy and that if she is shy, we can start by playing stripping of clothes (sisscor, paper, stone).
As i told her that if she slowly take off her cloth one by one in front of the guy she wont be so scare and ask her to drink some beer in order to have the gut to strip naked in front of the guy...........better dont say anymore if not bros will get bore reading my this long breath story.

Hope you can reach your fantasy soon and you will love your wife even more. [that what happen to me, now even when guys look at her breast(35C, and she like to wear low cut) i am not jealous anymore]

Also hope that bros dont look down on me and zap me :)
Instead please show your support by giving me points.

Cheers
Alan118

Dear Bro Alan118,

Thanks a lot for the information.... yeah it really takes a lot of time and patience to understand the sexual desires of wife and to bring her needs to a higher level meanwhile improving your relationship.

I don't know why I kena zapped for saying in other thread that as long as both hubby and wife have mutual trust in such activities without causing both to fall out from the marriage, I guess it should be okay as long as it is not for the money, etc.

Long time ago, I heard it is legal in Singapore as long as it is done in private meetings with consent of both parties and without commercially profiting from the meetings. Correct me if I am wrong, THANKS.

I hope my wifey will give me the green light soon instead of saying yes and no at different times.

P.S. I love sincity's account of the FR, keep it up ! :)

Wake Up
07-04-2009, 11:11 AM
very interesting thread to read. :D

Wake Up
07-04-2009, 11:21 AM
very interesting thread to read. :D

kukuchiao
07-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Go n ask this guy lah.. Maybe he can f.. your wife foc..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/122918-look-lonely-ladies.html

simone
08-04-2009, 09:51 PM
really nice to see things going as wht u planned...bro alan

ALAN118
08-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Hi Bro simone, yes things goes as what i have planned but very sad to tell you something, i was just being zapped by a bro who have 1 pt in his power.
He left a remark ----> You give LOVE a bad name.

I dont understand, i didnt force my wife to do it, and even after days of doing it, i ask her if she is happy with my arrangement and she reply that she is. This is what i want to give her, a real sexual enjoyment which i alone are unable to give her.

To the bro who just zapped me, please say out your mind here and not secretly zap me and left a remark, Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...................very sad.

ALAN118
08-04-2009, 11:51 PM
P/s: As far as i know, persons who tries to fake or do a scram here deserve to be zapped, but i am real and are contributing to the forum here, do i deserve to be zapped?

TastyDaddy
09-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Bro Alan,

I know u and your wife have a "criteria" for good look.... heeeey who doesn't.... but i think you have finally figured out that swinging is not about looks... but its is about personality and attitude.

I am pleased that even though i am only in semi-retirement, and have not had too much chance to get into the scene again, it is nice to see it flourish again.

Alan, PM me if you are looking to take this to another level.... the swinging community is small discreet and fun!

You can explore ure sexual horizons on many levels with ure wife.... all you need is a bit of imagination and some patience.

Take baby steps.... and in no time, you'll be competing in the marathon.

Have fun....

Daddy

p.s. TastyDaddy is BACK!

LoveThai
09-04-2009, 01:19 PM
To the bro who just zapped me, please say out your mind here and not secretly zap me and left a remark, Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...................very sad.

Not to feel upset about the 1 point been zap, cause i have up u 8. :)

allenzhao
10-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Hi,im 28 yro. 178cm and 74kg. Not bad looking. As a parttime model before. If ok,pls pm me.

mbam
10-04-2009, 02:53 PM
bro Allan,
Wat a wonderful thread you have!

Your sound familiar to the couple that I met in sammyboyforum sometime back, his wife got a sexy, tall, fair and shapy body and they r friendly. We met for drinks, did our first venture at Lavander H81, subsequently in Mt faber car park(I drive a MPV), Marina Car park and some other exotic locations. We went our own ways later as we had other individual explorations too.
But now feel like meeting them again for the old good times we had:)

P/S: Upped your pts

ALAN118
10-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Hi allenzhao, please email your photo to [email protected] for wife selection, in your email reply please also include a little resume such as, how long is your bro, how many times you can cum.
As usual no kissing and cap are to be worn at all times.

Hi mbam, sorry my wife is a bit shy to go to these areas which you mentioned. (further more it is not clean, cannot wash) These places with girlfriend is ok but for such occasions dont seem to be good. (if met friends or relative how?).
Anyway thanks for your pts and i will up u back tomorrow as i have just upped another bro.

cheers
Alan118

mbam
12-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi bro Allan118,
I fully agreed with you that discreet is the key of the game..and do feel the same that indoor fun still the most comfy game thou my encounters with the couple preferred best of the both world; excitment of the outdoor and relaxation of the indoor fun:). btw, Thanks for your pts and enjoy!

simone
12-04-2009, 08:30 PM
Hi Bro simone, yes things goes as what i have planned but very sad to tell you something, i was just being zapped by a bro who have 1 pt in his power.
He left a remark ----> You give LOVE a bad name.

I dont understand, i didnt force my wife to do it, and even after days of doing it, i ask her if she is happy with my arrangement and she reply that she is. This is what i want to give her, a real sexual enjoyment which i alone are unable to give her.

bro... thts the prob with some of the bros here... dun think the same way as ya and zapping comes into their mind... won't even bother to elaborate... well... dun feel bad . cheer up bro...its really nothing..

wolf_whale
13-04-2009, 03:38 AM
Bro Allan,

Have been out of SBF for a long time (since 2007) and just logged back in. Glad I remembered my password. I got so inspired on this thread but I can't help but to drop in a note.

Just wanna drop in a note to congratulate you on this. Mine didn't end up as well as you did. It took her a long while and she felt uncomfortable. Oh..mine's a GF only.

Now end up she at work seducing her guy friends instead but still refuse to get laid. Oh, she finally manage to at best went to a pub and put her hands in the guy's jeans and left being shy. That is on top of her rubbing her butt on groins at lifts sometimes (pretending to be an accident).

But we'll see how bah. For now, she is busy with her work while I am busy with my career in whatever I am doing.

And hopefully in future, my wife will be like yours. I will learn from your experience, and other bros too.

Maybe in the next post can share a lil bit more.

Once again, kudos bro and congrats! :)

WW

qwertyuiop
13-04-2009, 03:57 AM
As mentioned in topic, i am looking for handsome guys between 28~35yrs for a soft swing with my wife.

Up you for your effort :D

ALAN118
19-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi bros,

I plan to have another swing for my wife next fri or sat after 12am midnite.
Any bros interested please do not PM me, instead email your photo to me at [email protected]. if you are willing to foot the costs (e.g. room, condoms,beers.)
In your reply mail do include your bro size & how many time you can come in a night.

Do not ask me for photo of my wife, just judge it by youself, if bro Jack3237 & bro sincity2000 can cum 4 & 5 times respectively in about 2hrs do your not think she is attractive?

Cheers
Alan118

Erasure
19-04-2009, 06:04 PM
You are my man of the year alan....keeping rocking to keep SBF alive with such good sharing spirits...just upz u with my two humble points...

ALAN118
19-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Hi Bro Erasure, thanks for your support, upz u back.

Cheers

sikoyo
20-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Hi bro Alan, im interested & how do i send u my photo? im 30 yrs, 1.79m, 75 kg, normal size. :)

sportt
21-04-2009, 07:22 PM
i'm in 33old cute look good

ALAN118
21-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Hi bro, please send your photo to [email protected].
Till now still havent get any confirmation from selected bros & couple for this saturday swing, therefore those who haven submit photo, please do so quickly.

Cheers
Alan118

sikoyo
21-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Bro Alan, i email u with my photos already. confirm u got them? i will be available tis wkend if chosen :)

MYstleong
22-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Hi bro, please send your photo to [email protected].
Till now still havent get any confirmation from selected bros & couple for this saturday swing, therefore those who haven submit photo, please do so quickly.

Cheers
Alan118

You the man!!! Too bad... I'm far far away from you... In KL... can't join you for fun. In case you happen to come to KL, do drop me a message. I can arrange time and be your tour guide for a day or 2.

ALAN118
22-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Hi bro MYstleong, me and my wife may be going to genting at begin of May.
Please send your photo to my mail, if my wife like you, we can meet there.

Cheers
Alan118

MYstleong
23-04-2009, 10:15 AM

Cheers
Alan118

SURE!! I definitely looking forward for a Genting Trip. I will PM you my stats and send you a photo.

TheSpecial-One
23-04-2009, 11:49 AM
somehow I'm one of the those who is selected..but Brother Alan, need more details leh.
how many r u getting to swing with ur wife?
where?
your wife's details...or pics?

I'm waiting for your reply in email.
:)
thanks ah!

ALAN118
23-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Hi bro special one, yes, you are not the only one selected, now it is just a case of who will show me their sincerity and trust will be the one to fuck my wife. Just think yourself, if my wife is not attractive enough, do you think broJack3237 and bro sincity2000 can cum 4 and 5 times respectively. If you are not satisty with her when we meet, you just foot the room cost. Fair enough?

Cheers

sikoyo
23-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Bros, guess we all got to be patient & let bro alan & his wife come to their decision dat will suit best for everyone dat night. Pleasing his wife will be his & ours priority :) whoever is chosen, our agenda is to beat the previous records held & let us all go home very happy :p

ALAN118
24-04-2009, 01:48 AM
Hi bro Sikoyo, we have made our decisions, i am only waiting for selected bros to show their trust and sincerity.

Cheers

nitecrawllerr
24-04-2009, 08:03 AM

Cheers
Alan118

Genting....cool man. :cool:

I am neutral...neither pro nor against your idea. Ten yrs back I would be in your requirement. Up u there for your brave gesture.

sikoyo
24-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Bro Alan, it's difficult to find such a loving yet open-minded husband. U r the man here. If only there were more open-minded people like u in sg, guess we wldn't hav to come to this forum. :)

MYstleong
24-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Bro Alan, it's difficult to find such a loving yet open-minded husband. U r the man here. If only there were more open-minded people like u in sg, guess we wldn't hav to come to this forum. :)

Bro Sikoyo, we are here to create changes!!! :D Cheers!!!

ALAN118
24-04-2009, 11:36 PM
To all bros who are not selected for tomorrow event, dont be disappointed as there will be chancesss for you in the next swingssssssssss. So dont give up, send me your photo the next time i announce out the schedule.
And those who cant make it after 12am midnite please dont send your photo to me, it just a waste of your time and my time, and please dont negoiate with me on the timing, as i have mentioned before we cant made it before 12am.

To the selected Bro, please post your fr here for the benefit of those who are not selected.

Once again i would like to apologise to all bros who are being rejected by wife, hope you all can understand and give support.

Cheers
Alan118

oohay_173
25-04-2009, 12:56 AM
hi bro alan, tonight no event?

sikoyo
25-04-2009, 03:27 AM
To all bros who are not selected for tomorrow event, dont be disappointed as there will be chancesss for you in the next swingssssssssss. So dont give up, send me your photo the next time i announce out the schedule.

Once again i would like to apologise to all bros who are being rejected by wife, hope you all can understand and give support.

Cheers
Alan118

No prob bro Alan. Hav fun & hope dat i will be selected in ur next swing :)

sexhound
25-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Hi brother Alan,

I am interested but not comfortable with sending you photos. Can we arrange to meet in a public place instead and you can guage for yourself. Cos sending photomay not be accurate as well, the photos may be not their own and may be outdated for years.

i ahve also PM you with some info on myself. Hope you can let me know soon. Thanks

ALAN118
26-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Hi bro sexhound,

Sorry to reject your request, if you send me your photo you stand to have a chance, if dont send = totally no chance.
Dont worry, many bros have send me their photo and i will treat it with care and delete it once reject.

Last night just have a swing with bro Joe, now waiting for his full report.
Hope he can post it soon for the benefit and confidence of all bros.

Cheers
Alan118

P/s: Please dont PM me, instead email to me at [email protected] for any query.
Will return favour to any bros who upz me.

gearbox
27-04-2009, 09:40 PM
it takes a lot of nerve & courage to share your wife. I have only managed to convince her to take another guy a month back after years or persuasion and encouragement.
we have actually know the guy from the net & have only met up with him once for coffee and have a real nice chat. We just keep in contact over msn till wife is ready for another man. I still can't believe it when my wife brought him back to our home after a lunch date with him last week. And the next thing, after some chatting, he asked my permission to lead her into the our bedroom. my wife put on a sexy Blush! white bridal lingerie which I bought for her a while back purposely for this occasion. I think he is so turn on till leak per-cum, wife told me she tasted it while giving him a bj. Since it is our 1st time with another guy, 3 of us decided on condoms. The most amazing sight is seeing him doing her doggie..with her face on the bed & ass high up in the air while being f**k.
still have it fresh in my mind :)
She have been mentioning his name ever since in our daily discussion. Looks like she's keen to meet up with him again. she even considering following him on a short business trip.

sportt
27-04-2009, 10:43 PM
gearbox wow how can i know u

sportt
28-04-2009, 07:44 PM
so exicited treat need to login see got more update wow:eek::eek::cool:

ALAN118
29-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Hi Bro Joe Yap,
Thanks for your full report, my wife cums 4 times that nite with you.
One time is when i fcuk her, while another times is when you fcuk her, as for the other two times is when you treat her like your girlfriend, caress her and lick her pussy and all over her body and fingering her pussy. Overall she find that nite satisfying but the strip poker is a bit too rush as she ever told me she enjoy stripping slowly in front of you and it makes her very high.

But cannot blame you for being too rush to see her naked body cos the other bros also cannot stand when playing strip poker with her as they are too excited to want to quickly see her big breast and slim figure totally naked.
Hope the next lucky bro can stand it.

I am planning next round will be on labour day (friday), interested bro must meet the below condition if not please dont email to me.

1. Pleasant looking.
2. Can cum at least 3 times in 2hrs.
3. Willing to transfer room & others cost (beers, condoms,etc) in advance to me (please dont neg., this is to prevent u from not turning up)
4. No mouth to mouth kissing and condom to be wear at all times.
5. Can drink beer and smoke.
6. Willing to submit photo (dont ask us out for meeting)

Please dont ask for my wife photo cos i will never give.

Cheers
Alan

sportt
29-04-2009, 05:34 AM
Is morning now 5.32am:D still charging this alan118 episod.I never meet alan118 and his beautifull wife before Will i make love thinking of alan wife service and how it look like hand leg etc.................enjoy:p;)

evodarren
29-04-2009, 10:28 AM
I am planning next round will be on labour day (friday), interested bro must meet the below condition if not please dont email to me.

1. Pleasant looking.
3. Willing to transfer room & others cost (beers, condoms,etc) in advance to me (please dont neg., this is to prevent u from not turning up)

Please dont ask for my wife photo cos i will never give.

Cheers
Alan

For No.3 will you scam and disappear?

scorppi_69
29-04-2009, 07:21 PM
you've got mail

ALAN118
29-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Hi evodarren, if i scam and disappear, do you think bro sincity2000 and bro Joe have a chance to fcuk my wife?

Dont worry, after bro made transfer i will sms my hp to him.

I swear i am not a cheat, Ok!

Max77
29-04-2009, 09:40 PM
long heard of a committee group of couples doing swings long time ago.i think u can still find info on them on the internet.maybe this topic can be a sticky when it became more well organised

ALAN118
29-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Hi All Bros,

Till now still havent got any 'confirmed' selected bro.
So who havent submit or want to resubmit can try again.
In the mean while i am still waiting for answer from potential bros.
Which ever bro take the first move (agree on transfer) fast will get it.
(Early bird catch the worm)
Who knows it may be my wife catching your worm, Hahaha.

Cheers
Alan

ALAN118
30-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Hi All bros, invitation is still open as many selected bros does not want to make transfer first.

I can swear that i wont be cheating u guys for $, as in the case of bro sincity2000 & bro Joe, they did transfer to me in advance and they get to fcuk my wife.

Hope both bros can verify this issue for me, do me or my wife a favour since she also does it to u right?

Alan118

cesc
01-05-2009, 12:48 AM
Wow... superb FR bro!

malehotbod71
01-05-2009, 01:33 AM
I have also managed to get my gal to do couple but it seems like some couples here are jut bogus. Worse, we have encountered a couple of which the man is just so impatient. So we had a nasty experience even before meeting up. Sigh. And when it took me 2 years to convince my gal to do, this had to happen. Now, I hope to prove her wrong again and hopefully find a couple who is nice, patient and most importantly, serious.

Colsane
01-05-2009, 06:46 AM
Bro Alan,

I have sent you my photos and hvnt heard anything from you yet. Once i am selected, I will transfer you the money in advance.

spawn369
01-05-2009, 10:36 AM
am i qualify coz my birthday fall on november than i turn 28???

ALAN118
01-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Hi Bro Colsane, thank you for your support, but at this time beside you there is another bro who is willing to make advance transfer email to me and my wife happen to chose him.
Sorry, anyway thanks for reply.

Bro spawn 369, please email photo to [email protected].

Cheers
Alan

Colsane
01-05-2009, 05:45 PM
NO worries....cheers. hope my chance will come. Happy Labour Day to you.

ALAN118
01-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Bro Rick is the one confirmed for tonite swing as he have already made advance transfer.
In the meanwhile, those bros who havent been selected dont be disappointed as maybe next will be your turn.
He told me in email that he just came out from the gym, wow i wonder did he also train his little bro in the gym (my wife should have a wonderful time tonite).

Be waiting for his fr tomorrow.

Cheers
Alan

Azrale
01-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Im a replica of the dragun prince of sillyland ;)

sexhorny
02-05-2009, 05:16 PM
r u serious????

ALAN118
03-05-2009, 07:07 AM
Bro sexhorny, it have already happened.

jack3237
03-05-2009, 02:36 PM
bro allan118
once again nice to heard that u had lots of adventure with ur wife to others .
and oso surprising to see ur point grow up so fast .. enjoy...
regards .

Raymondlim
04-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Ha! Ha! My DOB Expired.
Else, might join you.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

ricku
04-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Indeed BroAlan is truth to word..straightforward in deal. Once $ trans, settle the place and its all action according to proposed time. His wife is a true chinese beauty, thats all i hv to say. She nve has enuff and i wondered who is power enuff to taste it. Make sure you can cum 2-3 times..haa! All the best to upcoming candidates, surely you all wont disappoint.. ;)

ttrentt
06-05-2009, 03:29 AM
ricku~~~

can we have a more detailed FR??
that will be really fantastic for the bros who can't be part of it...like me...thanks

wisely
06-05-2009, 11:30 AM
. She nve has enuff and i wondered who is power enuff to taste it. Make sure you can cum 2-3 times..haa! All the best to upcoming candidates, surely you all wont disappoint.. ;)

i can cum 2-3 times in 1-2 hrs .. no problem ..but i guess me nt handsome enough :o.. still got any chance or nt thread starter :D

isex
08-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Sent pic and waiting and waiting and waiting......

Why not those who already sent pic and in my situation like me form a list. So as Alan can also be clear who he has rejected or not replied to.

1) isex
2)
3)
4)

Continue please bros. I am sure this is useful. *wink*

scorppi_69
08-05-2009, 10:35 PM
1) isex
2) scorppi_69
3)
4)

ALAN118
09-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Hi Bro isex, thank you for your suggestion and i think it is good too cos at times i lost track, but i dont know whether this method is ok or not as this thread will be flooded.
By the way can you add your email username beside your nick cos in sammyboy you use isex but in your email is another nick, so i dont know who you are therefore unable to reply u.
Previously those bros whom my wife have rejected i have replied to their mails.
Anyway sorry for not replying to you.
Will reply u once you give me your email username.

Cheers
Alan

scorppi_69
11-05-2009, 10:30 PM
[email protected]

ALAN118
13-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Hi All Bros,

I will be planning the next swing on 22nd or 23rd of May, those who are sincere, pleasant looking & interested please send me a mail.
Before you send mail to me, please look at my earlier thread for rule & conditions.
First come first serve :)

Note: Those bros who was previously selected but back out are welcome to try again.
Please dont mail me if you not willing to send photo and dont ask for my wife photo too.

Cheers
Alan

ALAN118
13-05-2009, 10:35 PM
My email is [email protected].
Please dont pm me.

Cheers
Alan118

Gerald Tan
13-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Wow Alan Bro
I have a suggestion for u and your wife..if this game continues the same, sooner, you both find it a bit boring..why dun u two change tactic by inviting Couples to swing
in hotel room. U can taste/fuck the other wife, and the other wife guy taste/fuck your wife..then finally back to own wife pussy for consolation & hugging .... hehehe
Best regards !

ALAN118
14-05-2009, 12:22 AM
Thanks Bro Gerald Tan, actually i am also looking for couples for swing too, but it is more difficult to find couples, anyway we are open for any interested couples who like to swing with us.

Cheers
Alan118

P/s: Upz U bro Gerald for ur good suggestion.

jack3237
14-05-2009, 04:10 PM
bro allan118
u nvr tell him u start from a cpl first ..keke
so till now u enjoy more on mmf or mmff ?
but i agree the G bro say mmff at least u can enjoy with others wife and ur wife can enjoy with other guy , tats call fair sex enjoy .
anyway i m enjoy reading ur story . hope u quite ur drinking beer and maybe we can have another swing again .. cos tat day u nvr fuck my wife so she was not enjoy tat day . so hope u can fuck my wife then maybe we contact again ...regard ..oh ya \ suprise to see ur point grow up so fast .. up me abit pls .. if u want ..bye

aki9
14-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

conquer001
14-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Howdy Alan118, I've just sent my 'resume' to your email. Hope to hear from you soon. =)

mbam
14-05-2009, 11:02 PM
bro allan118
cos tat day u nvr fuck my wife so she was not enjoy tat day . so hope u can fuck my wife then maybe we contact again ...regard ..oh ya \ suprise to see ur point grow up so fast .. up me abit pls .. if u want ..bye

Wow.. maybe bro allan118 was not allow to do so or ur wife not that urh..emh..just wild guss:D MY VIEW: ENJOY THE WHOLESOME, FORGO THE LITTLE FLAW !

ALAN118
14-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi bro mbam, i think it is because it is my first time and also my wife first time that cause my bro to cannot stand (i still cant accept other bro fcuk my wife) when having mmff with bro Jack3237.
As for the second time with bro sincity2000 i still not used to it, also cant stand.
But from the 3rd time and 4th time, i have no problem to get my bro stand up, guess i have used to it. But i still need to drink beer in order to accept my wife being fcuk by other bro.

Hi bro Jack3237, i would like to thank you for the first time with you and your wife because i think my wife learn a lot from both you and your wife. (But she told me that it is not that exciting if all of us will to suddenly strip naked, she prefer to slowly strip by playing strip poker or similar game, she like this way cos it make her excited)
Btw, I will upz u when i can becos i have just upz bro G and have to wait for 24hrs before i can up other bros, and also i can only up u one time as this is the rule of this forum.

Cheers
Alan118

aston68
15-05-2009, 12:44 AM
Hi bro mbam, i think it is because it is my first time and also my wife first time that cause my bro to cannot stand (i still cant accept other bro fcuk my wife) when having mmff with bro Jack3237.
As for the second time with bro sincity2000 i still not used to it, also cant stand.
But from the 3rd time and 4th time, i have no problem to get my bro stand up, guess i have used to it. But i still need to drink beer in order to accept my wife being fcuk by other bro.

Hi bro Jack3237, i would like to thank you for the first time with you and your wife because i think my wife learn a lot from both you and your wife. (But she told me that it is not that exciting if all of us will to suddenly strip naked, she prefer to slowly strip by playing strip poker or similar game, she like this way cos it make her excited)
Btw, I will upz u when i can becos i have just upz bro G and have to wait for 24hrs before i can up other bros, and also i can only up u one time as this is the rule of this forum.

Cheers
Alan118

Well done Bro Alan118, I really admire your bravery and account of your experience. I really do not know how I will actually feel if I am in your shoes ....watching other Bros doing my wifey. Fortunately, it appears that your wifey and you are enjoying it now ! :)

ALAN118
17-05-2009, 08:09 PM
One lucky selected bro have made transfer to me and he is confirmed for next week swing with my wife.

Congrat to you bro, can you acknowlege here as i dont know your nick in sb.

Hope u can post a fr for the benefit of all bros who was not selected or who might be selected in future.

Cheers
Alan118

Geylang40
18-05-2009, 12:49 AM
One lucky selected bro have made transfer to me and he is confirmed for next week swing with my wife.

Hope u can post a fr for the benefit of all bros who was not selected or who might be selected in future.

Cheers
Alan118

Salute u bro... Tink 1 in a 10k man can accept this. Very interesting to know u. Cheers.:)

chivas_regal@sg
18-05-2009, 01:28 AM

Cheers
Alan118
Thanks Alan for selecting me to be the lucky guy.

Will post a FR after the swing session. Stay tuned guys!

Cheers.

Richie1919
23-05-2009, 04:14 PM

Cheers
Alan118

Hi Alan, is the swing tonite?
Can i join?

ALAN118
23-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Hi Alan, is the swing tonite?
Can i join?

Yes bro Richie, the swing is tonite with bro chivas regal.
Setting off now to Hotel 81.

Cheers
Alan118

scorppi_69
25-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Thanks Alan for selecting me to be the lucky guy.

Will post a FR after the swing session. Stay tuned guys!

Cheers.
Hi.... FR boh?

all4great2
26-05-2009, 12:03 AM
No FR on the swing session :p:p

dante3775
26-05-2009, 02:26 AM
bro, below my email: [email protected]. if u need my pic , will send to u if intersting .....

chivas_regal@sg
26-05-2009, 05:14 AM
First of all, i would like to apologize for the late FR. I am still in office at this time, 4.30AM in the morning. Haizz...

Here's the FR:

We have planned to meet at 12.30am at some hotel 81 in the east. Received a sms from bro Alan stating the room number. My heart was pounding heavily, as it was my first time meeting a couple for swing session.. ;)

"Ding dong" and Alan came to answer the door, with only a towel wrapping around him. Man, he was fast! We greeted each other and lying on the bed was his wife. First impression of her is that she's a shy MILF. Fair, slow spoken and of cos, with a pair of busty boobs!

We started TCSS and followed by the poker game. Alan's wife lost a few games and soon she was stripped to her underwear (I am naked as well, haha). After some games, she was naked as well. I was given the chance to caress and lick her boobs and pussy. She was very wet, and my rod had harden to attention.

69 time... The suction was power! She really know how to tease my little bro. Her pussy was wet from the paint job and juices start flowing. Mai Tu liao. We began with her on top of me, slow and steady strokes, while i can feel the pussy grabbing tightly onto my dick. After some pumping, we changed to doggie (her fav position i think).

After cleaning up, we began 2nd round. 69 again (my fav 69!!), she on top, followed by missionary. It was erotic when doing missionary. I was thrusting her with full force, and she was blowing bro alan at the same time. Feel like those AV movies sia! But too bad, i am sweating profusely and have to wash up.

Round 3. She on top with back facing me, followed by doggie. There was several times whereby me and alan were to enter throu both holes (i attack the pussy & alan do anal), but alan's bro cannot stand. Bo pian, mission abolished. 4 hours almost up, and we decided to call it a day.

In summary, althou I didnt cum throughout the whole session, but I still enjoy the moments together with this couple. She was indeed a sex goddess, who don't seems to get enuf of sex. She says mine was BIG and i am good to "tong" without cumming (must be the beer's fault!).

For the bros out there, send ur pic to Alan if u have not done so. Next swing coming soon i suppose. 100% gurantee that u will not regret! :)

Nicodemus
26-05-2009, 11:50 AM
This is getting very interesting....do we send a pic via email to get chosen?

finger
26-05-2009, 02:33 PM
hi bro, just wondering how yr find? im 28 176ht not bad looking

ALAN118
26-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi to all interested bros, please email to me your photo and simple resume to [email protected].
Dont email to me if you are not willing to make advance transfer to me.
Next swing will be this friday if the mood is good. :)

Cheers
Alan118

novetan
27-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Do your wife like B&D. Not to tie her but I can be tied so that she can fuck the hell out of me. If OK, then I sent you my photo

tokiedayuji
27-05-2009, 06:58 PM
hi bro...i interested ler...when got slot? i only available next week tue to thu...will send u my pic soon

alvi23
29-05-2009, 06:49 PM
hey guys, so lucky that tonight i will be meeting allan & his wife for swing stay tuned for my FR cheers .......

ALAN118
29-05-2009, 08:37 PM
hey guys, so lucky that tonight i will be meeting allan & his wife for swing stay tuned for my FR cheers .......

Hi Alvi23, before u up my wifey tonite, i upz u first with my 6 inches (pts) :)

Cheers
Alan118

alvi23
29-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi Alvi23, before u up my wifey tonite, i upz u first with my 6 inches (pts) :)

Cheers
Alan118

thanks Alan118 , i will write a wonderful FR after our session cheers .....

kingcobraa
29-05-2009, 11:10 PM
what a unique idea... i am 25yo. wasted...

EvilInside
30-05-2009, 12:44 AM
1. Pleasant looking.

What is the rough cost in option(3)?:p

alvi23
31-05-2009, 10:00 AM
Sorry for the late results Alan , I slept for 14 hours yesterday till I wake up juz now to start writing the promised FR

Here's the FR:

Arranged with bro alan to meet at 12.45am at some hotel 81 in the east. Received a sms from bro Alan stating the room number. My heart was pounding extremely fast as it was my first time meeting a couple for swing party .... haha

"Ding dong" and Alan came to answer the door, with only a towel wrapping around him. We greeted each other and lying on the bed was his wife. Indeed as wat previous bros mentioned that she is abit shy & soft spoken MILF with a pair of BUSTY BOOBS which i cap my eyes on it whenever i talk to Alan's wife haha ........

We started TCSS and followed by the black jack game. It was quite fun as in slowly strip , initial I lose 2 rounds to Alan's wife till I was naked. I was like a small boy towards Alan because every round he would give the terms what will the loser do ... Interesting :) After several rounds both of us already in our birthday suit hehe ......

Round 1 Alan's wife took a condom & cap it on for me & start to BJ for me The suction was powerful! She really know how to tease my little bro until it start to ( PUI NUA ) haha. We were doing 69 at that time which she like the most MAN !!!! Her pussy was real wet from the paint job and juices start flowing till my face cheek are wet also you can imagine first time kana such a horny MILF. BEST !!!!!!

After cleaning up, we TCSS for a while & began Round 2. We did 69 again followed by she was on cowgirl position , can tell alan's wife really is a sex godness that her needs & her horny facial expression makes me go into full force w/o thinking followed by doggie. I was thrusting her with full force, while she was blowing Alan at the same time. After a while we changed to missionary & I pumped her for the next 10 mins at about 100km/h till i cum everything inside alan's wife of course with CAP lah & my arms almost break off cause very tired :) , dun know why suddenly so good to DONG haha .... Maybe due to the carlsberg special brew which Alan offer me in the beginning. After that went for wash up cause I was sweating like hell while alan's wife still continue to BJ him. After I came out from the toilet immediately I do a finger fuck & paint job for alan's wife while she still working out on alan's bro hehe ......

Coming to Round 3 , Me & Alan has been caressing his wife's whole body when we are chatting. After a short while think alan's wife can't take it liao , immediately she took a cap & start to wrap around my didi. This time bro alan did a doggie to his wife while she suck my didi , then after that we changed & I did a high speed side way missionary which i think that's the most enjoyable style for alan's wife that night because she was moaning furiously & she keep using her hands to push my butt to thrust her even deeper several times & i can feel that she cums quite a lot of times due to her vaginal contracts. It last for ard 10 mins before I cum everything out again ... :)

Wanted to continue Round 4 & 5 as Alan wants but due to time constraint as we only left 15mins before we need to check out from the room already.

Overall I want to say a big THANK YOU to Alan & his wife as he helps me to fufill my fantasy of having a 3some session & it was really a memoriable event for me in my whole life. Indeed Alan's wife is a sex godness which she need sex every minute & second haha .... As for her figure I can said you won't regret once you see her Trust Me !!!!!!

One last thing, many bros may have worried Alan might gone missing after you have transfer $ to him. I can vouch for him as he is a geninue player because to be frank i was quite worried also in the beginning but last but not least we have already meet up & have a memoriable night Cheers !!!!!!

Alan do consider the event I have proposed to you. See whether your wife & the rest like it anot hehe ......

ttrentt
31-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Cheers....great fr

ttrentt
31-05-2009, 04:05 PM
bro...your wife and u had tried a number of 3p sessions..is it the time now to increase to 4p...mmmf?? try to persuade your wife...it could be double the fun...

cheers again...

trytogetit
01-06-2009, 01:16 AM
wah looks FUN :p

ALAN118
01-06-2009, 08:10 PM
wah looks FUN :p

Bro trytogetit, actually its onli fun for selected bros & wifey but not me:(.

ALAN118
01-06-2009, 10:44 PM

P/s: Please dont PM me, email to [email protected] if you want to send photo for wifey selection.

RPM2007
01-06-2009, 11:15 PM
bro,
Really respect your guts to share your wife. Upz you some humble points

Zambo
01-06-2009, 11:53 PM

Heh Alan118 I think I read in an earlier post that you had to persuade your wife to enter into this sort of arrangement. I think that's fine and now by FR she enjoys it. But a bit surprised by your comment that it's not fun for you.

In my opinion this arrangement can only work if it's fun for all 3 people involved.

Best wishes to you and your wife, you seem like good people.

ka220176
02-06-2009, 05:32 PM
hey i'm interested
i'm 33yrs old malay

ALAN118
02-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Heh Alan118 I think I read in an earlier post that you had to persuade your wife to enter into this sort of arrangement. I think that's fine and now by FR she enjoys it. But a bit surprised by your comment that it's not fun for you.

In my opinion this arrangement can only work if it's fun for all 3 people involved.

Best wishes to you and your wife, you seem like good people.

Hi bro Zambo, i dont know why i dont seem to enjoy it, maybe the selected bro get to do it wit my wife and i dont get to do it wit his, thus i dont get a kick of out tis. And as you should know, who is willing to let other guys do with their wife.

I am still not tat great yet to be able to let wifey do wit other guys therefore i always drink a lot during the session.

I am a bit tired of tis, everytime at the end of the day the selected bro goes home happy and satisfied, my wifey too, but i goes home a bit stone stone and worry abt my wifey will she be infected wit dieases.

2nd thing is i need to spend alots of time on replying PM & emails to making arrangements.

That is why now i am a bit bored in doing all these things cos it doesnt benefit me at all.

But sad to say that, my wifey seems to enjoy it now.............Haizzzzzz.

NonSgSammer
02-06-2009, 08:18 PM
Hey Mate,

Ouch... its a lil depressing if you dont cum away feeling happy too. Well drop me a PM.. and let me set u up with something. We just did a GB so i can do something here... you sound decent.. and I can emphatise on th time to email.. sort out.. and identify sleazeballs from the rest.... its a pain in the booty.

Mike

ALAN118
02-06-2009, 10:09 PM
bro,
Really respect your guts to share your wife. Upz you some humble points

Thanks bro RPM2007 for support, i have just upz you back with 6 humble pts.

Cheers
Alan118

ahtan79
02-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Hi Bro Alan,

i totally understand your feelings.. we had to reply alot of "funny emails" then the actual deed and it got a little frustrating for the both of us.. she end up stopping the whole idea.. not to mention 4somes or group parties as well which we were invited to. sigh..

douglam
03-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Hi bro Zambo, i dont know why i dont seem to enjoy it, maybe the selected bro get to do it wit my wife and i dont get to do it wit his, thus i dont get a kick of out tis. And as you should know, who is willing to let other guys do with their wife.

I am still not tat great yet to be able to let wifey do wit other guys therefore i always drink a lot during the session.

I am a bit tired of tis, everytime at the end of the day the selected bro goes home happy and satisfied, my wifey too, but i goes home a bit stone stone and worry abt my wifey will she be infected wit dieases.

2nd thing is i need to spend alots of time on replying PM & emails to making arrangements.

That is why now i am a bit bored in doing all these things cos it doesnt benefit me at all.

I can see why it gets dull for you Alan. I believe that you are not exactly excited nor turned on by your wifey doing other guys. I guess you just wanted your wifey to enjoy herself and let her have fun and excitement, which I think you have done a great job. What a good guy you are!

Some guys really have that fantasy of having strangers do their wife and it turns them on. Just seeing it makes them feel exciting for themselves, so everyone enjoys it.

Maybe you should try a swing with another couple. Maybe this is what you really want. At least everyone goes home happy, right? :)

jack3237
03-06-2009, 02:06 PM
bro allan118

treat it as a enjoy in ur sex life , as wat all bros say , u should enjoy oso wif other's wife, not only ur wife enjoy .
treat it as both husband and wife go for a fun joy , dun think of only bring ur wife to have sex with others . u oso must enjoy with other lady or others wifely . then u will be more happy and enjoy together . and oso u will stand ,
as i say on my first visit to u , dun use beer to stone urself , u wont be happy or enjoy , see and enjoy while on the session , ur wife enjoy and u oso go into it and enjoy , just think of how nice that u can fuck others wife leh ..

try it , dun drink so much let ur brother stand up and fuck others wife .. share the joy together ... if u ok , i will like to have another session with u again and maybe with 1 more pair of cpl . it will be very enjoy .
any cpl agree pls join us .

look farward to join u again .

ALAN118
03-06-2009, 08:20 PM
I can see why it gets dull for you Alan. I believe that you are not exactly excited nor turned on by your wifey doing other guys. I guess you just wanted your wifey to enjoy herself and let her have fun and excitement, which I think you have done a great job. What a good guy you are!

Some guys really have that fantasy of having strangers do their wife and it turns them on. Just seeing it makes them feel exciting for themselves, so everyone enjoys it.

Maybe you should try a swing with another couple. Maybe this is what you really want. At least everyone goes home happy, right? :)

Hi Bro douglam,
Yes u r right, i am not excited or turned on by wifey doing with other guys and this is the reason why i need to drink beer in order to accept wifey doing with other guy. Ur right again, i just want wifey to have a good times.
I really love my wifey a lot and i dont really want to do a gal in front of her.(unless that gal is attractive like wifey, same as wifey, she like to do with a handsome guy :))

And not to say, to find a couple here is not easy at all except for Bro Jack & wifey whom are our 1st swing partner.

ZUNBO96
03-06-2009, 08:57 PM
I must say that Bro Alan118 thumbs up..but you must try another ger so that everyone is satisfied.too bad , i dont have any gf willing to do threesome.Very admire your guts...

CoreQuad
03-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Good to see that TS is not a fake. A breath of fresh air indeed. kekeke...

battyboy
03-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Interesting topic. Maybe I should apply for this.

ALAN118
04-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Interesting topic. Maybe I should apply for this.

Battyboy, lookin at ur points and no. of posts you should have made some good contribution to this forum.
You are welcome to apply, pls email photo to [email protected].

Haizz.......No choice, wifey is veri horny now, she is ok for this sat. and if there is more than one selected bros maybe will choose 2 guys for wifey for a foursome this coming saturday 6th June. Hope wifey will love me more after this, i really love her very much.
Gotta be drunk again tis sat. Haizzz.........

Lastly Bro, pls dont PM me.
email instead. veri busy.

douglam
04-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Hi Bro douglam,
Yes u r right, i am not excited or turned on by wifey doing with other guys and this is the reason why i need to drink beer in order to accept wifey doing with other guy. Ur right again, i just want wifey to have a good times.
I really love my wifey a lot and i dont really want to do a gal in front of her.(unless that gal is attractive like wifey, same as wifey, she like to do with a handsome guy :))

And not to say, to find a couple here is not easy at all except for Bro Jack & wifey whom are our 1st swing partner.

Bro Alan,
I think you have to somehow share with your wifey that you are doing this mainly for her because you yourself are not enjoying these sessions that much. I believe mutual understanding is important. Maybe also find out from her what her feeling is when you do a beautiful gal in front of her.

I just worry for you that she will get hooked to this (seems like it already). And if you are not enjoying it at all, I think you will be burnt-out one day and won't be able to keep up with the sessions and it might end up she will be doing sessions by herself (knock on wood - of course we hope it doesn't happen lah). When it comes to lust, it's never logical.

So that's why many Bros and I think it is important for you to make these sessions enjoyable to everyone, so it can be long lasting. You mentioned that it is hard for you to get swing partners, but I would rather you go for quality, not quantity.

Just a little concern for a good bro like you. Take care.

simone
04-06-2009, 07:12 PM
hey bro alan... nice to see tht everythings going to plan and tht u and ur wife are having great times together... though still very tempted by the offer... BUT unable due to the late timing ...will still hope to arrange for a session to meet up...

cheers

dirtyhairy
04-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi Bro Yes u r right, i am not excited or turned on by wifey doing with other guys and this is the reason why i need to drink beer in order to accept wifey doing with other guy. Ur right again, i just want wifey to have a good times.I really love my wifey a lot and i dont really want to do a gal in front of her.(unless that gal is attractive like wifey, same as wifey, she like to do with a handsome guy :))

Yo Bro Aan, I admire your love for your wife
to the extent you are willing to share her with other guys
so long as it makes her high....but you're quietly breaking down inside
perhaps you should re-strategise and win her back sex-wise
so instead of offering her bonks to other guys
talk to her, take her away, and do it in a thrillingly different style
go fly together on budget air, do it in toilet, under the blanket or in the aisle
make it extra sexciting so that it will make her realise
your selfless love for her, because if your sadness continues...it's unwise
both of you may eventually part..and that's a tragic love demise
this is such a waste for a good husband...and I sympathise

Amplif1er
04-06-2009, 07:39 PM
19 years old boy boy can join in the fun?

Been lurking the forums since join. Never post nia :D

jks6long
04-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Bro Alan, like what most of the other guys said, really admire you for your guts and unselfishness. I don't even know my wifey's real fantasy and even if she has the same fantasy, not sure whether I will be able to accept it becoming reality.

Upz you for your bravado and your love!

Cheers, jks6long

BroRelax
04-06-2009, 11:52 PM
Yo Bro Aan, I admire your love for your wife
to the extent you are willing to share her with other guys
so long as it makes her high....but you're quietly breaking down inside
perhaps you should re-strategise and win her back sex-wise
so instead of offering her bonks to other guys
talk to her, take her away, and do it in a thrillingly different style
go fly together on budget air, do it in toilet, under the blanket or in the aisle
make it extra sexciting so that it will make her realise
your selfless love for her, because if your sadness continues...it's unwise
both of you may eventually part..and that's a tragic love demise
this is such a waste for a good husband...and I sympathise

Bro,

I total agree and support your statement. If Alan's wifey know that Alan is suffering but she still wanna enjoy, then i think she is being selfish.

Bro Alan, suggest you & wifey get some real professional help.

BoneBone
05-06-2009, 12:26 AM
some people got their own fetish....... don't need care. just enjoy!

ALAN118
05-06-2009, 12:27 AM
Thanks a lots to all bros who have shown me support and good advises.
I dont mind if i am suffering while wifey is enjoying, it is ok for me.
Cos it is all my faults for not being able to provide her wit a good n comfortable life, as i am currently fianancially very bad condition now.
Therefore i hope i can make up to her in the near future when my condition turn goods. In the meanwhile this is all i can do to make up to her as i really love her alot.

To all bros who have the chance to meet wifey, please dont talk abt this issue when we meet.

To all previously selected bros who have not met wifey due to unforseen circumstances, and if you are still interested, please drop me a mail so that i can make arrangement.

Cheers
Alan

P/s: bro jks6long , i have upz u back. Thanks for support.

brudder
05-06-2009, 12:59 AM
bro,

Juz happened to chance upon this thread, & realised after reading thru 13 pages tat this is not a dream where lotsa tok, no actions...

U have my admiration, it takes lotsa courage & mental strength to make it happen & I can sense how U really want your wife to be spirtually & physical happy...

With no hidden agenda, whether to apply & to be selected is 1 thing...U will bounce back stronger, be it financially or mentally ,once opportunity presents...we just need tat 1 chance tat all...all the best & I believed U can make it one! cheerios!

robert333
05-06-2009, 01:29 AM
This is really going to be a experience of a lifetime for the selected bro.

Still trying to find my courage to apply.

Anyway , admire alan for his bravery in making such decision.

FiliaLunae
05-06-2009, 02:27 AM
I think if I were married, and my husband did this for me, I wouldn't know whether to be touched, sad, or angry.

Why I would be..

Touched: Is because he doesn't mind sharing me with other guys, and that he himself loves me enough to do that (oh and to let me fulfill strange fantasies as well =X) Like, he can let go of me enough to do such things

Sad: Coz I wouldn't know how he was feeling, right? It's like a breakdown in communication..and while I'm not the best person to go to solve communication problems, I just feel that simply talking about this would help

Angry: I don't really like to share my guy, so I may think that my husband is sharing me, coz he wants me to share him with another girl next time. You know, give and take. Oh and also that this entire plan could backfire on him because I don't like to be shared like a toy amongst men.

Just a few points from my POV. I skimmed through this thread at 2.30am, so if you think any of my points are wrong, kindly point them out to me (there is no need for flaming, or cussing or whatever. let's keep it civilised)

to TS: I suggest talking and finding out what she truly wants. It's not easy to get to what she truly wants - sometimes, us girls don't know what we truly, really want either - but keep at it, and may your marriage blossom

Cheers~

groo
05-06-2009, 10:04 AM
19 years old boy boy can join in the fun?...Wah! 19! You need to seek premission from a senior like Bro-DH to join in and to guide you lah... Go ask him.. GO! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

sgsextalk
05-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Too bad i was rejected by his wife due to too dark of my face inside the pic.
LOLx

bochapsing
05-06-2009, 02:47 PM
. But a bit surprised by your comment that it's not fun for you.

, who is willing to let other guys do with their wife.

my wifey will she be infected wit dieases.

Hi Bro douglam,
why i need to drink beer in order to accept wifey doing with other guy. Ur right again, i just want wifey to have a good times.
I really love my wifey a lot and i dont really want to do a gal in front of her.

agree with bro zambo, this type of arrangement shall exist only if all 3 party involved enjoy.. i think the session will be quite awkward if any of the party knows that somebody is actually not enjoying...

bro alan, i really admire ur love to ur wife..

but i see tat u may face a bigger problem in future.. like ur wife may be addicted to such arrangement..

actually was thinking of trying my luck to apply, but after reading bro alan post, can't think of myself enjoy bro alan's wife while he is suffrering inside his heart..

good luck bro alan... like bro zambo said, u seem like good people... hehe...

hope tat your financial condition gets better soon.. good luck & take care..

btw husband n wife shall be able to go thru good and comfortable , as well as bad and tough life together..

BroRelax
05-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks a lots to all bros who have shown me support and good advises.
I dont mind if i am suffering while wifey is enjoying, it is ok for me.
Cos it is all my faults for not being able to provide her wit a good n comfortable life, as i am currently fianancially very bad condition now.
Therefore i hope i can make up to her in the near future when my condition turn goods. In the meanwhile this is all i can do to make up to her as i really love her alot.

Bro Alan118,

I admire your courage.

But unable to provide wifey a good life and/ or currently being in a $$ bad shape got nothing to do with your wifey being laid by others.

I would suggest you & wifey to spend those time spent from finding guy for wifey to making arrangement for swing, complete the deed, shake hand & goodbye, good session stuff.

Why not spend the above time together with wifey to build up your love and if possible, do some part time job together to earn some cash. As from what i see, those sessions you arranged, you & wifey are not pocketing any $$$.

Enless your agenda is to make wifey addicted to sex and subsequently asked her to be a FL, hostess or massuer. But then again, i know you are not such a person.

Just my 1 cent of advice.

ALAN118
06-06-2009, 03:53 PM
bro,

Juz happened to chance upon this thread, & realised after reading thru 13 pages tat this is not a dream where lotsa tok, no actions...

U have my admiration, it takes lotsa courage & mental strength to make it happen & I can sense how U really want your wife to be spirtually & physical happy...

With no hidden agenda, whether to apply & to be selected is 1 thing...U will bounce back stronger, be it financially or mentally ,once opportunity presents...we just need tat 1 chance tat all...all the best & I believed U can make it one! cheerios!

Bro, thanks for your support.
Cheers
Alan118

ALAN118
06-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Wifey just ask me is there any arrangement tonite, but till now there is no suitable candidates yet.
Will check mail until 10pm if any bros is interested in tonite swing.

Please dont PM me, Email to me at [email protected]

P/s: bro groo, i have return favour to you for upz my points. Tks.

ALAN118
06-06-2009, 10:40 PM
I would like to congrat the lucky bro who will be having a swing with wifey tonite, this lucky bro is............................ Alan118.
Yes it is me, since till now still unable to find a bro, so i will need to take over to be the one to make wifey cum 3 or 4 times tonite, dont know i am able to do that:)
Nevertheless i will try my best tonite.

Cheers
Alan 118

P/s: Today receive a mail from one bro, think he should fit the bill but he is not available tonite, only from next week. Will show his photo tonite to wifey when i am making luv to her.

brudder
06-06-2009, 11:00 PM
I would like to congrat the lucky bro who will be having a swing with wifey tonite, this lucky bro is............................ Alan118.
Yes it is me, since till now still unable to find a bro, so i will need to take over to be the one to make wifey cum 3 or 4 times tonite, dont know i am able to do that:)
Nevertheless i will try my best tonite.

Cheers
Alan 118

P/s: Today receive a mail from one bro, think he should fit the bill but he is not available tonite, only from next week. Will show his photo tonite to wifey when i am making luv to her.

Congrats to bro Alan118...hav a jolly gd time with alan118's wifey tonight! gd sense of humor indeed...:D

BroRelax
07-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Hi guys,

I was actually chosen by Alan weeks ago and due to myself being unavailable last week i didn't make it.

He did ask me this weekend but like most of you i've actually been thinking if i should really go for it.

Well i did confess my record thus far at most is 2 shots and i also don't drink. But when brother Alan mentioned he has to drink a lot to accept his wife being done by another man it has made me hesitate a bit more.

The world is never black and white and it's always gray. I think brother alan merely wants to make her wife happy and would rather choose the person and indulge together with her rather than finding out one day that the wife might be doing something else outside.

But yes like the rest of them, i agree that you must be happy to do this alan, if not really do consider talking to her and see if there's other stuff you can do.

I'm still sitting on the fence not sure to go ahead or not?

More importantly i realised that this forum is also full of people who are caring and above all, human enough to share one another's problems even though we might not know each other very well.

Salute to all you bro who have showed concern.

Apologies to all for quoting the entire entry of Bro Sinisteral.

Bro, if you could see Black from White and White from Black, the Grey area is infact only a thin line, never a gray matter...

Hope you make the wise choice. Upped you for taking heart to evaluate the situation.

ZUNBO96
08-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Ya.. Even though i been rejected from alan's wifey. i feel that if i am selected, i will not be happy seeing other couple not enjoying themselves.I will be dropping the idea for this case.

cooldude
08-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Hey bro....i am 28 and handsome...PM me at [email protected]

tokiedayuji
09-06-2009, 06:19 PM
waiting waitng n waiting....;)

BroRelax
09-06-2009, 09:06 PM
08-06-2009 06:59 AM wat nonsense u tokin @#$!!&%

The one who zapped me, if you are a man and think by having sex with Alan's wifey at Alan expenses (i.e. mental torture) is the rightful and gentleman way of doing things, then please leave down your name. No need to hide since you think you are correct and had act in a gentleman manner.

I wont zapped you. But i will upped you.

Seriously, Alan bro, you know pretty well that deep down, you are suffering and you are using beer to numb yourself.

Not that i am trying to scare bro or you here. If this goes not, i am worried you may mentally broke down and may ended up doing something that caused hurt to any or all parties in the room (when the deeds is being carried out) without you realising what was happening...

So please do take care.

ALAN118
09-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Wow, it is nice to know there are so many nice bros here in sammy's forum, thanks alot bros for all the advices.

But i think i still need to find suitable bros for wifey selection, but please note that you got to pay a price for the wonderful event.
No free lunch here bros, i am very generous to let u enjoy wifey and please dont expect it to be free and also dont expect me to share cost with you.
Sorry guys i need to specify it as i dont want to waste time after screening and selection by wifey and the selected guy/s dont want to pay for the cost of the lunch.

So bros, please dont email to me if you do not intend to pay for the lunch.

Lastly i would like to apologises to the many many bros who have been rejected by wifey, really hope you all understand.
Fyi, i briefly state what wifey likes and dont likes of bro.

1) Like handsome guy (dont have to say la, but i still say? haha)
2) Guys with slim body.(Cos i have beer tummy. :()
3) Guys with odd bro (bro that slant left or right or upward, cos my is the normal straight type)
4) Like bros with gentle look face.(she dont like bros with a fierce look as i was surpise when she reject many bros who are handsome but with a fierce look)
5) Dont like hunks ( so those who frquent gym should save your time for more gym workout instead of wasting time applying )
6) Bro with Tattoo (there is bros who is quite handsome, but she say she is scare of his tattoo, ended up rejected)
7) Likes bros with good painting skills and gentle when making love.
8) Dont like Long or thick dick, (those with 7 inches or more pls dont apply)
9) Dont ask for wifey photo, please refer to fr of those lucky bros.

Wow.........so many requirements!! Wonder how to find suitable bro for this saturday swing :(
Anyway there is no more age requirement, if you are young with a mature face or vice versa.

Lastly please please dont PM me, i say this many time and still got many bros PM me :( really dont understand ?
Please email to [email protected] for any enquires for submit photo.

Cheers
Alan119

P/s: Cost of lunch is slightly over 100 which cover everythings, you just have to cum with your naked body will do :)
Note: I do not pocket anything from this arrangement as all will be used up by the end of day.

ZUNBO96
09-06-2009, 11:47 PM
alan118, i guess playing strip poker is a dull game...why nt blindfold your wifey to guess who is the person making love with...?rather than strip ok...make love..boring style...
Just an idea how to make excitement for the arrangement

Thumbtacker81
10-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Hi Alan,

I hope you are feeling better, both mentally and physically.. I seem to fulfill most of her requirements, only that I look like an average joe to most ppl...

Very very curious on this 3some arrangement.. but i do have my reservations..

Any word of advice from you for a final push for me to perhaps stand firm and submit my resume for consideration? I dont smoke though

ALAN118
10-06-2009, 02:01 AM
Hi Alan,

I hope you are feeling better, both mentally and physically.. I seem to fulfill most of her requirements, only that I look like an average joe to most ppl...

Very very curious on this 3some arrangement.. but i do have my reservations..

Any word of advice from you for a final push for me to perhaps stand firm and submit my resume for consideration? I dont smoke though

Bro, jus send photo to me for wifey selection.
Its ok.

Cheers
Alan119

pe_guy
10-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Wow, just found out this swinging. I'm glad that I can fulfill your list. Instead of sending photo, can I invite you and your wife a meal (lunch or dinner)? So you two can see me in real.

Wow, it is nice to know there are so many nice bros here in sammy's forum, thanks alot bros for all the advices.

But i think i still need to find suitable bros for wifey selection, but please note that you got to pay a price for the wonderful event.
No free lunch here bros, i am very generous to let u enjoy wifey and please dont expect it to be free and also dont expect me to share cost with you.
Sorry guys i need to specify it as i dont want to waste time after screening and selection by wifey and the selected guy/s dont want to pay for the cost of the lunch.

So bros, please dont email to me if you do not intend to pay for the lunch.

Lastly i would like to apologises to the many many bros who have been rejected by wifey, really hope you all understand.
Fyi, i briefly state what wifey likes and dont likes of bro.

1) Like handsome guy (dont have to say la, but i still say? haha)
2) Guys with slim body.(Cos i have beer tummy. :()
3) Guys with odd bro (bro that slant left or right or upward, cos my is the normal straight type)
4) Like bros with gentle look face.(she dont like bros with a fierce look as i was surpise when she reject many bros who are handsome but with a fierce look)
5) Dont like hunks ( so those who frquent gym should save your time for more gym workout instead of wasting time applying )
6) Bro with Tattoo (there is bros who is quite handsome, but she say she is scare of his tattoo, ended up rejected)
7) Likes bros with good painting skills and gentle when making love.
8) Dont like Long or thick dick, (those with 7 inches or more pls dont apply)
9) Dont ask for wifey photo, please refer to fr of those lucky bros.

Wow.........so many requirements!! Wonder how to find suitable bro for this saturday swing :(
Anyway there is no more age requirement, if you are young with a mature face or vice versa.

Lastly please please dont PM me, i say this many time and still got many bros PM me :( really dont understand ?
Please email to [email protected] for any enquires for submit photo.

Cheers
Alan119

P/s: Cost of lunch is slightly over 100 which cover everythings, you just have to cum with your naked body will do :)
Note: I do not pocket anything from this arrangement as all will be used up by the end of day.

samsungday
10-06-2009, 05:26 PM
i just joinedrecently & happened to see ur posting. aln bro, hows the arrangement? didu manage to find the mr right for ur wife? is it still open for "application"? i'm 33yrs old and i think i fit in ur requirement, thou i'm not as handsome as andy lau or gu tian le.... :) but i think i have an average look that a lot of girls will like it, especially i don really look like chinese:cool: if its still open, i'll send u my photo for consideration

ALAN118
10-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Hi All, Yes it is still open. Quick send in your photo to my email which is at above posting.

Bro Pe_guy, sorry cant accept your invitation for a meal. Very busy at work.

Btw, Please dont PM me. Email instead.

Cheers
Alan119

krazyfist
10-06-2009, 09:23 PM
u got a pm...

raptor
10-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Hi All, Yes it is still open. Quick send in your photo to my email which is at above posting.

Bro Pe_guy, sorry cant accept your invitation for a meal. Very busy at work.

Btw, Please dont PM me. Email instead.

Cheers
Alan119

hi Alan when will the result for this next meet be known? :o

Snah
11-06-2009, 10:58 PM
me tooo...no reply....

ALAN118
12-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi Bros, Thanks all for your interests in wifey, tomorrow there is a couple who have made arrangement with me for the swing as some bro have suggested to me to try another couple so i will have a go at it, but till now i am still waiting for their confirmation.
Dont worry, you guys will have your chance later, maybe next week ...........or if the couple back out last min.

Cheers
Alan119

P/s: Those bros who i havent reply, you still stand a chance (kiv), but those whom i have reply have no chance, so which one you prefer bros.

raptor
12-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Hi Bros, Thanks all for your interests in wifey, tomorrow there is a couple who have made arrangement with me for the swing as some bro have suggested to me to try another couple so i will have a go at it, but till now i am still waiting for their confirmation.
Dont worry, you guys will have your chance later, maybe next week ...........or if the couple back out last min.

Cheers
Alan119

P/s: Those bros who i havent reply, you still stand a chance (kiv), but those whom i have reply have no chance, so which one you prefer bros.

Hi Alan,

hey thanks for the update

is it possible for you to try that couple next week? they maybe very busy this weekend, and this will give them more time to arrange with you next weekend

reason: many us here (including myself) have been anticipating for this weekend swing, and now if we have to wait another week, it seems like a month to me LOL

but it's your call anyway... tks :p

ALAN118
12-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Hi Alan,

hey thanks for the update

is it possible for you to try that couple next week? they maybe very busy this weekend, and this will give them more time to arrange with you next weekend

reason: many us here (including myself) have been anticipating for this weekend swing, and now if we have to wait another week, it seems like a month to me LOL

but it's your call anyway... tks :p

Hi raptor, may i know what is ur email address, this couple have been in contact with me from monday till now, i have give them till tonite if no confirmation the chance will go to one of bros here.
Please be patient as there will be more to cum.

Cheers
Alan119

P/s: Please email to me at [email protected], dont PM me please.

ALAN118
12-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Yes, it is confirmed, tomorrow will be having a swing with a bro & partner.
Please acknowledge.

raptor
13-06-2009, 12:50 AM
Please acknowledge.

Hi,

ok roger thanks

I'll wait for next week :p

brudder
13-06-2009, 01:42 AM
Please acknowledge.

finally another 1-1, bro...enjoy the session with the other bro partner too like the session U hav with yr wifey...cum 5x, ya? :p

sportt
17-06-2009, 05:55 PM
waiting for fr leh

Wahkaoman
17-06-2009, 11:49 PM
I was the bro select by bro Alan for the 4some party last sun midnight.

Alan reached the designated hotel promtly with his wife. Wife was still very much attractive at her age. We had small chat for over half an hour and just when we were about to go into the card game, my partner has a unwell stomach due to the prata she had nearby..

Sent her off to take a cab back, went back up the hotel. Bro Alan was disappointed and we chatted till late without any action as he was unable to get over the fact that the 4some failed. Next time i guess.

Genuine couple, do not be afraid to pay the deposit requested by Alan, wifey is a very attractive woman at her age and very nice personality.

Hope something will work out soon for us.

Cheers

raptor
18-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Alan, any action this coming weekend?

r u gonna pick a guy from SBF? at least ur wife get to see photos 1st

for couples, ur wife run the risk of meeting no so "handsome" guy haha :p

Pikaso
19-06-2009, 01:50 AM
your inbox is full, is there anyway for you to PM me your email so I can forward my details and photo?

ditto
19-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Hi I'm the lucky guy to have been selected by Alan and his lovely wife for tomorrow night's swing

can't wait for tomorrow's session :D

ALAN118
19-06-2009, 11:45 PM
One lucky bro have already made confirmation with me for a swing with wifey tomorrow nite.
In the mean while dont be disappointed, any interested bros please send photo to my email at [email protected] for the next swing (next or next next sat.)

Cheers
Alan119

P/s: Any interested couple are also welcome, fyi, couple will have the 1st priority.

LMF888
20-06-2009, 06:20 AM
Hey bro do i stand a chance ? I already send you my picture thanks

brudder
20-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi I'm the lucky guy to have been selected by Alan and his lovely wife for tomorrow night's swing

can't wait for tomorrow's session :D

lucki dude...enjoy the session with bro Alan/wifey, ya?

rem to post after the session....cheerios! :)

ditto
20-06-2009, 07:38 PM
had Alan and wifey for a chat on the phone yesterday night and can tell that both are real cockteasers! :eek:

really looking forward to meeting both later tonight :p

ditto
21-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Hi,

I was the lucky guy to have met up with Alan and his beautiful wife on sat 20th

My impression of her was that she is a real demure beauty at 1st glance, coupled with a sensual sweet voice and nice legs!

We played blackjack to determine who will strip off , and the clothes came off but not without me being teased by this sweet lady and husband

His wife has really nice 35C boobs for her age, overflowing her bra! with a very particular feature on one of them ; one with nipple and the other not.
I really enjoyed sucking and squeezing on her huge melons

She's a real looker with big sweet eyes, and nice juicy lips, and due to the latter I lost to her in her BJ on me in no time(4-5mins). It was really orgasmic, especially as she will play with my penis tip in her mouth after I came into the CD :eek: Her BJ is really that good

Another very nice point is that she is really really wet ! wow, her pussy juices just ooze over my face and dripped on my neck and bed while I was licking her, and she was 69 for me

My next shot started with cowboy and then doggystyle. What a sight to behold with a pair of fine ass :D I keep pumping and ramming her pussy while she blowjob for her hubby

I finally came into the condom not long after she orgasm herself

We then tried missionary for a while, but I could not come a 3rd time as maybe it was quite late at night, so my little bro just went to sleep after much pounding

Both are really easy going and open minded couple, just that it was my 1st time doing this , we had to slowly break the ice with the card game.

Alan's wife is a bit shy at 1st but after she warms her, you can see her total uninhibition, and she will really please you in every sense :D

I want to thank both Alan and his lovely wife for making my dream come true of making out with such a beautiful MILF; I enjoyed a really good time with both of them

I hope my FR is not a long and boring one...:o

p.s: Alan please add anything I may have left out. Thanks!

brudder
21-06-2009, 12:51 PM
had Alan and wifey for a chat on the phone yesterday night and can tell that both are real cockteasers! :eek:

really looking forward to meeting both later tonight :p

nice, how the session?

brudder
21-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Hi,

I was the lucky guy to have met up with Alan and his beautiful wife on sat 20th

My impression of her was that she is a real demure beauty at 1st glance, coupled with a sensual sweet voice and nice legs!

We played blackjack to determine who will strip off , and the clothes came off but not without me being teased by this sweet lady and husband

His wife has really nice 35C boobs for her age, overflowing her bra! with a very particular feature on one of them ; one with nipple and the other not.
I really enjoyed sucking and squeezing on her huge melons

She's a real looker with big sweet eyes, and nice juicy lips, and due to the latter I lost to her in her BJ on me in no time(4-5mins). It was really orgasmic, especially as she will play with my penis tip in her mouth after I came into the CD :eek: Her BJ is really that good

Another very nice point is that she is really really wet ! wow, her pussy juices just ooze over my face and dripped on my neck and bed while I was licking her, and she was 69 for me

My next shot started with cowboy and then doggystyle. What a sight to behold with a pair of fine ass :D I keep pumping and ramming her pussy while she blowjob for her hubby

I finally came into the condom not long after she orgasm herself

We then tried missionary for a while, but I could not come a 3rd time as maybe it was quite late at night, so my little bro just went to sleep after much pounding

Both are really easy going and open minded couple, just that it was my 1st time doing this , we had to slowly break the ice with the card game.

Alan's wife is a bit shy at 1st but after she warms her, you can see her total uninhibition, and she will really please you in every sense :D

I want to thank both Alan and his lovely wife for making my dream come true of making out with such a beautiful MILF; I enjoyed a really good time with both of them

I hope my FR is not a long and boring one...:o

p.s: Alan please add anything I may have left out. Thanks!

Gd session indeed...

"one with nipple and the other not." wow really distinctive feature of bro Alan's wifey...

ALAN118
21-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Hi Ditto, thanks alot for your super fast fr, as last nite swing end at 4plus am and you manage to post report at noon.(only 8hrs later)

My wifey told me she really enjoy your company last nite, and you are the type which she likes (not fierce lookin & no tattoo, bro not too big or long as she ever told me it is very tiring blowing for bro with thick and long dick).
She also mentioned that you really can endure cos your 2nd cum make her cum for the 4th & 5th time. Fyi, this is a record so far as previous bros can makes her cum a max. of 4 times.
Yeah Ditto, thinks you really works her all out as after the 5th times you make her cum, i was thinking its my turn and try to make her cum the 6th times, but after i shove my bro into her pussy and pump for a while she purposely let my bro come out and told me 'your turn is tommorow' and i guess she is totally flat out by your workout earlier, nevermind its ok as i can do her anytime when i am horny.

Then we take bath and go back home, in the cab she told me she is really very tired after cums 5 times, reach home before sleep i ask her to take off her clothing and both of us sleep naked and i was hugging her till next morning and when i wake up my hand is still on her nice breast and bro was standing up. As she goes southward to my bro, daughter came in, wow... action stop immediately. Nevermind, tonite then make luv to her.

Cheers
Alan119

P/s: Bro ditto, since u have up wifey last nite for 5 times, i upz u back with
my 6 inches points, hehe......u did mentioned to me i ever up another bro with
6 pointers, Now its Your turn Cos You are Wonderful last nite. By the way do you like the card game? Just curious cos might do away with it if bros dont like this gimmick.

brudder
21-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Bro Alan...

wow bro ditto so impressive tat yr wifey sing so highly of him...:) he sure feel so gd now

anyway happy father dae! (since U mentioned yr daughter in yr reply) :D

ALAN118
21-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Bro Alan...

wow bro ditto so impressive tat yr wifey sing so highly of him...:) he sure feel so gd now

anyway happy father dae! (since U mentioned yr daughter in yr reply) :D

Hi Brudder, thank you for your father's day wishing to me, jus wanna add that bro ditto is 'so impressive' is not only on the bed, in terms of character wise he really score a lots of points as he is good in temper, sporting not the proud or stingy type which wifey dont likes. So i think maybe due to this, wifey really lossen up and really goes all the way to fantatize doing with ditto thats she are able to cum and cums.

Fyi, wifey have given the green light to let ditto up her again.

Cheers
Alan119

P/s: Hope bros & moderators can help to upz my points & power for my generous spirit of "sharing' the good things with bros here.

brudder
21-06-2009, 05:10 PM
wow, another RT3S session for bro ditto??? envy man...

bro ditto, do grab this opportunity...U break record liao...:D

ditto
21-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Hi Bro Alan, haha thanks for your 6-incher! ;)

Yes, after the endurance session last night with your wife, my legs felt a bit weak while jogging this afternoon :eek:

I was very much surprised and indeed feels priviledged to have Alan's wifey like me as in RTF with them on another occasion :D . I think this is one really nice and cool couple

I hope I can make your wife cum 6 times for the next swing! :p

agoodfellahk
21-06-2009, 09:32 PM
hey Alan, what an amazing sounding wife you have.

very lucky bro. anyways, I am early 30s, handsome guy. was wondering if you were looking for another round for your wife.

let me know thanks!

ditto
21-06-2009, 09:32 PM
oh yeah, Alan the card game is just fine in my opinion as it helps to warm up, slowly build up the tension/anticipation. Maybe u can try that coupled with sets of paper/scissors/stone :p

ALAN118
21-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Yes agoodfellahk, will be arranging another one next sat. But before you send photo to me email [email protected] please make sure you agree to the conditions which i mentioned in earlier thread, if dont please dont email me, this way save all our time.

Fyi, if there is couple i will give priority to them first.
Cos till now wifey still havent seen me fcuking another gal yet , while i have seen many bros screwing her.

Cheers
Alan119

bonk.explorer
22-06-2009, 01:25 AM
bro alan

keen to share my fb with u, but scary thought surrendering photo to stranger leh, no other way, eg face to face meet?

anyway what is this curious thing some hv written abt one breast has no nipple ?? pls clarify

naturegreen
23-06-2009, 11:46 PM
As this is the first time, i would suggest my wife to only mastubate/blow for you, unless she have a liking for you maybe she will let you fuck her.

I am 40yrs old, my wife is 35yrs old, have a 35C breast, slim figure, 1.65m height.

She really satisfy me a lot, that is why i want to give her more satisfaction by getting a handsome guy to join in the fun.

For the selected guy, you will have the privillege of playing strip poker with my wife, where she will strip her clothing slowly one by one, until she is completely naked and then she will blow job for you until you cum or if she like you, you can fuck her till you cum for one or twice.

Hi bro, I am interested in this. I do have my own FB whom will not mind to join in. But will ur wife mind u banging another girl?

ALAN118
24-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Bro naturegreen, my wife dont mind me screwing other gal, if you are keen please email to me at [email protected].

Cheers
Alan119

LMF888
26-06-2009, 01:11 AM
I really envy those lucky guys which is chosen or selected. I wonder when will be my turn ? Or i dun even stand a chance . Waiting here patiently Anyway happy bonking

ALAN118
26-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Bro LMF 888, can let me know your email and i check it out for u.

Cheers
Alan119

Cookie Monster
26-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Hi Bro Alan,

am wondering if unsuccesful applicants will be notified through their mail? Many Thanks, and good luck in your search :)

naturegreen
26-06-2009, 09:18 PM

So has there been any takers yet?

ALAN118
28-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Bro naturegreen,

So far there are more than 5 full reports from sucessful selected bros, and wifey is still lookin for more pleasant lookin bros, those interested please email to [email protected]. if you willing to make advance transfer of amount above 100plus which covers everythings. Please dont email if not willing to make advance transfer as this will save your time and mine too.

And please dont ask for photo. If 5 reports from sucessful bros still cant convince you, please dont apply.

By the way, next sat is the next swing. (4th July 09)
Early advance transfer will be consider as confirmation.
Act fast bros.

Cheers
Alan119

ManInAction
28-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Bro LMF 888, can let me know your email and i check it out for u.

Cheers
Alan119

Dear Alan..can u do that for me too...but ur pm is full..anyway..my email address is the same as my sbf nick

ALAN118
29-06-2009, 12:24 AM
Hi Man in action,

Have replied you in email, i didnt reply u earlier on cos you still have chance, now you can have some action with wifey if you are willing to made advance transfer.

Cheers
Alan119

LMF888
29-06-2009, 04:44 AM
hey bro my email address is [email protected] had sent you picture of mine before but no rely thanks waiting for your good news

raptor
29-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Bro naturegreen,

So far there are more than 5 full reports from sucessful selected bros, and wifey is still lookin for more pleasant lookin bros, those interested please email to [email protected]. if you willing to make advance transfer of amount above 100plus which covers everythings. Please dont email if not willing to make advance transfer as this will save your time and mine too.

And please dont ask for photo. If 5 reports from sucessful bros still cant convince you, please dont apply.

By the way, next sat is the next swing. (4th July 09)
Early advance transfer will be consider as confirmation.
Act fast bros.

Cheers
Alan119

erm the 5 bros that did the swing CMI? :o

who's the handsomest of them all? :p

ALAN118
30-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Bro Raptor, the 5 all are very good and handsome too, it jus tat my wifey wants more.

Cheers
Alan119

ManInAction
30-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Hi Man in action,

Have replied you in email, i didnt reply u earlier on cos you still have chance, now you can have some action with wifey if you are willing to made advance transfer.

Cheers
Alan119

Hi Alan..have reply ur mail..waiting for ur next instruction...:D

finger
30-06-2009, 04:37 PM
hi im not bad looking.. can consider
Hi bro bangbang,

Cheers

Cookie Monster
30-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Hi Bro Alan,

had sent my application to your mail, (my email is [email protected]),
hope to hear good news from you :)

Cheers.

raptor
01-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Alan,

seems u have KIV-ed a lot of peeps here, can help to clear the old logs/ applications :o