PDA

View Full Version : Venus Beauty & Finger Pressure Ctr

21-05-2003, 11:22 PM
Anyone tried this joint and have FRs or comments ?

Opposite Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, behind bus stop.

sexphantom
22-05-2003, 06:45 PM
Checked it out once before....

.... that place doesn't seem to do anything but proper massage

there are no doors in the rooms, and mostly older women.

One more thing, entrance $50/hour

22-05-2003, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the feedback !

moneymind
22-05-2003, 10:23 PM
I think this want got special ....

check if this lady michelle from ex-PI is there ? If have, sure got special..;)

hccheonger
23-05-2003, 12:56 AM
I went there about 3 weeks ago when they just started business for 3 days and their signage was still not up yet.

Was served by a PRC but I think they also have others like local and Malaysian.

The PRC lady is 20+ only and told by her that she works part time at a KTV lounge. Her massage was so-so only but compensated by other factors as follows:-
a) she is young
b) presentable look
c) nice complextion
d) accomodating
e) girlfriend feeling

I paid her $50/- for HJ (she removed her bra and plenty of touching)

sexphantom
23-05-2003, 12:28 PM
ok... i went there quite recently, about 2 weeks ago.

Din see any PRC, only 2-3 women there, local and older

seems like really bad... i wouldn't go again anytime soon

cash12
08-06-2003, 11:58 PM
trying to look for Michelle but was told that she is gone:( so I thought of trying other girl but no one looks good enough for me:mad:

10-06-2003, 10:18 AM
Seems so Vinus and Jazz (Bishan) : related.
The girls inter-swop !

Horizon76
10-06-2003, 02:54 PM
If you people do remember CASH from fomer Paradiz Centre.

She's known as Mandy right now. Yes, right at Venus.

Ask for Mandy.

cat3005
11-06-2003, 11:45 AM
Any telephone number please, can someone confirm that Cash is Mandy ? She has been missing in action since Dec 2000. She should be back after missing for almost 3 years.

cqprime
12-06-2003, 11:39 PM
Is Mandy that great? How old is she....any bros here know her true age and background?

Anyone tried her before?

HCMAN
16-06-2003, 01:47 PM
so this place recommend bo as I lived ther nearby only

cash12
28-06-2003, 02:46 AM
Check with the counter, no mandy. but saw the same few aunties there.:mad: Seem like having false information here.

$$noenuff
29-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Just tried recently, posted a FR in my other thread - Happenings on NE MRT.

Definitely got special. Girls mid-20s and yes same owner as Jazz from Bishan.

HCMAN
30-06-2003, 12:43 AM
this place veli x at $50

HCMAN
01-07-2003, 04:46 PM
any more update regarding the room or watever
as thinking of visting it 2molo nite

Originally posted by HCMAN
this place veli x at $50

hardrocksg
01-07-2003, 07:04 PM
this place veli x at $50

Premium price!
50 can go MS w food n facilities

HCMAN
01-07-2003, 08:30 PM
so expensive where got worth it

but the ladies actually choi bu ?

$$noenuff
01-07-2003, 10:43 PM
so expensive where got worth it

but the ladies actually choi bu ?

I would rate them as younger than most China aunties from PPC.

Also they have shower facilities and you get a proper massage.

partner
21-08-2003, 07:46 AM
Anyone knows where has HONEY from Vinus gone to. She left there about 1 month ago.

cqprime
21-08-2003, 10:00 PM
Guess she does not want anyone to track her down.....wait Venus gets to popular and the AV will come down also

Venus price is realli expensive...any nice place similar to venus

mustachio
22-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Speaking of Venus. Is this shop open by Venus of ex-Paradiz? Anyone noe if she retired?

partner
24-08-2003, 01:48 AM
This is not opened by ex-Paradiz Venus, but Jess. On the subject of HONEY, normally the cheongsters network very good, can track down those gals fellow cheongsters wish to locate. How come no one knows where is HONEY. Also, do not believe the gals will not want to be tracked down.

mustachio
25-08-2003, 10:38 AM
OK. So it xplain y the shop named Jess in Bishan also.

Anyone noe y Mandy a.k.a. Cash is not more there. I got her once in Venus. She recognised me immediately as an old flame n we went into business straightaway like long lost lovers. 2 shots within the 1 hour. Her gf style still the same n as horny as ever.

partner
25-08-2003, 01:08 PM
Why is everyone leaving Vinus ? Had Mandy also - good, gf feeling, but nipple like cashew nut. Any idea where is she now ? She said she might consider returning to Paradiz if it is under new management. Had problems last time. Where is HONEY ? Better body than Mandy.

cat3005
27-08-2003, 12:27 AM
Tried this place a few month ago, nothing special, dun waste your money lah......you can find better in other HC with the same amount you spent, no facility also. If Mandy or Honey is really good and I dun think that both will ended up in Venus.....they can find a better HC liao....

leonkim1
05-01-2004, 07:36 PM
Had some spare time to kill last Friday and was curious about this joint so decided to drop in. I was greeted by a PRC receptionist and being totally half past six (not even Primary Six) proficient in Mandarin, I was struggling to make sense of what she was saying. I was going to give up and leave the place frustrated when I spotted this very pleasant looking and PPKK (my Cantonese brudders would probably say “park soot soot, what loot loot”) PRC lady.

Immediately my didi took over the thinking and I nodded my head to whatever the recep was recommending, ignorant of what I was getting myself into. After paying $50 (later I found out that it was $40 for 1 hr massage and $10 for body scrub), I was led into a cubicle. The place was reasonably clean and there was an attached bath shared between 2 rooms.

The girl’s name was Fei Fei and I believe she said she was from Szewwwwn and had been in Singapore for only 1 month. She appears to be new – quite blur about some SOP. Strange body scrub it was too... done on the mattress with some “apricot scrub” paste and with the girl going back and forth to the sink for water to rub it on.

Anyway, the massage followed. I definitely experienced many better ones though the poor girl did try her best. The magic question came after about 30 minutes. I didn’t understand what the words meant but the body language and smile were unmistakable. Thankfully among the few coherent words I could utter were “chuo ai”. Must have got it right since she smiled and started peeling off all her clothes.

Her neh-neh were OK, a handful but a little too small for my personal taste – I like them big. Nips were small and pink and great to suckle. Her best asset was her smooth, silky and fair skin. Catbath was satisfactory, biggest disappointment was no BJ. Didn’t ask because (1) shy by nature and (2) how the hell do you say it in Mandarin? I will seriously have to engage some of you brudders over beer to help me mouth phrases like “please suck my dick” in Mandarin. I decided to take the initiative and ate her instead. Took her by surprise but I must say she tasted quite good. Too bad she didn’t (or didn’t want) to take the obvious hint.

By this time I was too aroused to bother so I took up position after capping. I must say that the FJ was quite good. She contributed with her moans of “shu fu... shu fu”, play acting I am sure but good for ego leh. Loved watching her shower when all was over. Gave her $100 and got no change back. Maybe you guys can bargain for lesser; me - better pay more attention to the gahmen’s “Speak Mandarin Campaign”. So in essence:

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 fair, smooth and silky
Boobs: 6/10 OK though I prefer them big; allows sucking
Massage: 4/10 nothing to shout about
Attitude: 8/10 obliging – if only I knew how to ask!
FJ: 7/10 good - somehow quite exciting doing it when room is secured with just curtains.
Attitude : First class, friendly and playful.
Downside: No BJ!
FR : Yes if you speak Mandarin.

Damage: $40 for 1 hr massage; $10 for body scrub and $100 for FJ

Saw an English speaking girl on my way out. Name’s Jolene. Seems like quite a nice body.

durian
06-01-2004, 09:47 AM
BJ in mandarin? just tell her you wanna treat her to your ice cream ("Qing Ni Chi Ping Qi Ling").;)

mustachio
06-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by durian
BJ in mandarin? just tell her you wanna treat her to your ice cream ("Qing Ni Chi Ping Qi Ling").;)

"Kou Jiao" LAH!

dkong
06-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Pass by the shop once. Can't really see any gals there as it was block by the curtains. Any big boobs gal there? :D

leonkim1
06-01-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by dkong
Pass by the shop once. Can't really see any gals there as it was block by the curtains. Any big boobs gal there? :D

The only other gal I saw was Jolene. Looks quite big fully clothed. Seems quite friendly and not too bad looking. I want to try but a little short leh... will do so when have more spare cash. Good luck!

cheekohpek
07-01-2004, 04:21 PM
Any news on Mandy?? I went down to check it out today, the boss says she no longer work there. Wonders where will she be heading?? Really miss her during the paradiz days.

Brudders please provide info on that. Overall the place is quite small and for $50 is quite ex.

cat3005
10-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Who is Mandy ???? Never came across such name in Paradiz, How great is she ? Is she still in Venus (Nam Peng Center), Any report ??? Thanks

dkong
28-01-2004, 05:30 PM
When down yesterday. Saw a big boob girl name Judy. She said she just arrive in singapore for a few days only. She comes from Sze 1111n, aged 23... but to me she seems to be older around 30. Room with shower facilities. Tried to bargain from 100 - 80 but failed. Opt 1hr massage and body scrub.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 fair, smooth and silky
Boobs: 9/10 wOw 36C
Massage: 4/10 Ok only
Attitude: 6/10
FJ: 6/10 good - dont allow finger, cannot kiss said she is afraid of itchy wtf man.
BJ: Not available
FR : No, maybe if i miss her tits.

:mad:

Innoncent$
30-01-2004, 10:38 AM
This is really a expensive place--the entry fee is too high!!! The gals are young and good looking--that's for sure. Most of these gals working there during day time and partime in night club as was told by the gal. So, if you are looking for good massage--that's not the place. The std price for each gal are:

hj = $50, BJ = $80, and FJ = $100. (maybe bargain for that, if you are good in trick).

Innoncent$
06-02-2004, 05:42 PM
I will be appreciated if someone tell me where is FeiFei... I went to this place and was told that she was no longer there.

Furthermore, any recommendation for a gf feeling gal at there?

laodi123456789
12-06-2004, 12:40 PM
Dear Bros

This is about my encounter with Fuck You Mei (FYM) at Vinus (not Venus) Beauty and Finger Pressure Centre(VBFPC). She is called this cos very soon shes gonna strap on a dildo and fuck me up the ass.

Yesterday was very tired. Really wan a good massage like what XL (formerly of DY) or May at DY good and maybe a HJ. No energy for FJ. Was at Upper Serangoon Road and saw Vinus Beauty and Finger Pressure Centre (VBFPC) opposite Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre. Remember reading the VBFPC thread here. Bros was blur if the place haf special. Time to recce the joint.

Walked in and saw FYM in the lobby. “Lai lai” $40. Is she receptionist? Ok ok... Go in to clean room. The bed and the room is HC style, but there is no door, only a curtain.

FYM says will massage me, she not receptionist. She is short fat face and fat neck. She has lot of make up on her face and very wide eyes. I thot she was about mid 20's but after she stripped maybe 30 years. She has a fat gut and a fat ass but oso C cuppers. From Chengdu and haf younger brother studying here. I thot well not so good, but ok lah cos did get a good massage from ugly auntie at goldhill plaza, who asked me for $150 FJ (u can fuck off), so thot massage can!

They HAVE FJ. FYM walks out then walks in again a minute when I take my top off and she says $40 massage/ $100 for FJ (making a circle with 1 hand and pushing her finger into it). BJ $80. Wahhh First time they asked even b4 beginning. This month I have spent my money on the Yuhan and her roommate (Yuhan thread at the FL dome) so bit short of cash oredi. So I say “massage.”

Ok shower, the shower is oso clean with modern tap. But there are two doors into shower, 1 from my room and 1 from next room. U can lock the other door when in shower.. wah innovative design. Shower then dry up lie on bed. FYM ask $40 for massage $100 FJ again. I say I think. then tell you later. But in Ingrish.. so she dun understand. Never mind.....

She starts to massage.. wah this massage is number 2 on my list. List of worst massage ever. This is the VB FINGER PC cos she only use her finger.. finger to squeeze here fingers to push there.. pain when she finger squeeze my shoulder. Have other bad massage b4, but at least lady look ok and oso innovative, use the soft massage to tickle. But wahh.. leally fucking bad massage. After 3 minutes. FYM ask u want FJ $100. “Wo mei you kuai” I dun have money. Then I ask you do HJ onli. She shake her hand (HJ) then stick her finger in her mounth (BJ) $80. What are you stupid I onli wan HJ. Never mind lah.

Another 5 mins pass and I ask again. U do HJ onli? She shake her hand and then finger in mouth $80. aiyah... never mind I say wo mei you kuai. $40 for massage and $100 buay tahan. The massage so bad.. just wasted $40 want some satisfaction.

Again 10 mins later. She noe she bad massage, I noe she bad massage the whole fucking world noe she bad massage.. So she offer me FJ for $80.. Ok lah just do it, looksee get some satisfaction... so clothes off and cap me. Lick didi.. BJ ok lah.. nice thing boobies hang down and the nipples rub the legs and hips. I oso fuck her boobies for a minute or too. She then swallows my little dragon. Ok ok.. beginning to get good.

She gets off an wanna missionary.. I push her back up on top and she rides me for about 20 seconds.. then lies on top of me.. so push my hips up. Every time I push up, she makes a sound “woo”. A guy is oso talking outside the room (no doors curtains only).. so I put my finger to my mouth (be quiet). She nod

Then missionary position.. I drill for 5 minutes. And she still keeps making the noise, even tho people talking. Hafta keep on putting fingers to mouth. Gahh keep your goddam trap shut. Turn FYM around and stick it in from behind. Wah she feels very wet. Push in for a few minutes.. just before I shoot, suddenly everything very wet.. Scared that condom has broken.. shoot.. her legs shake a bit when I am shooting... pull out condom still on. Why suddenly so wet?

Quickly get up and shower. Tok cok when I put on clothes. FYM name is mei something.Didn't catch it so I say “Mei mei?” she says yes. I think its something else but she just say mei mei.

Hand over $50 * 2.. FYM see another $100 in wallet, $40 for massage and $50.. well I gotta eat. She wan $100 now cos she see the $50. I say no “ni gei wo er shi kuai” (u give me $20). black face. I try to explain. I need the money for living expense. Finally she nod. Ok ok, so I am gonna go out and pay $40 and FYM give me $20.

Go out. there is another woman out there give her $50 then get $10.FYM waves bye. Hey WTF wheres my $20. I say “u give me $20”.. she ignore me wave goodbye again and goes back into room. I ask woman if she is receptionist.. no.. she oso massage. Her name is Angeline and she is about 30 and quite thin. I like the way she looks.. but gahhh I am in a (U owe me money) mood cos FYM has just stolen $20. and I dun know how to explain.. as they speak no Ingrish. Nor is there a recept to complain. Walk out black face

Summary
Fuck You Mei (Mei Mei?)
Boobies – C cups
Looks – 4/10
MASSAGE – 1/10
ATTITUDE 2/10 when bonking – but is oso a sore loser who took $20 to make up for fact that she lost out on bargaining session. Thief
BJ – 4/10
FJ - 4/10
RTF – What do you think?

WARNING - Bros if you do go to VBFPC do not pick FYM. Shit massage. She won't steal from u, but she took $20 off me, when I bargain her down. This is 1st time lady take money from me (stealing).

If you you want to bonk at VBFPC tchoose Angeline – more chio – maybe better service

Innoncent$
12-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Dear Bros

This is about my encounter with Fuck You Mei (FYM) at Vinus (not Venus) Beauty and Finger Pressure Centre(VBFPC). She is called this cos very soon shes gonna strap on a dildo and fuck me up the ass.

Yesterday was very tired. Really wan a good massage like what XL (formerly of DY) or May at DY good and maybe a HJ. No energy for FJ. Was at Upper Serangoon Road and saw Vinus Beauty and Finger Pressure Centre (VBFPC) opposite Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre. Remember reading the VBFPC thread here. Bros was blur if the place haf special. Time to recce the joint.

Walked in and saw FYM in the lobby. “Lai lai” $40. Is she receptionist? Ok ok... Go in to clean room. The bed and the room is HC style, but there is no door, only a curtain.

FYM says will massage me, she not receptionist. She is short fat face and fat neck. She has lot of make up on her face and very wide eyes. I thot she was about mid 20's but after she stripped maybe 30 years. She has a fat gut and a fat ass but oso C cuppers. From Chengdu and haf younger brother studying here. I thot well not so good, but ok lah cos did get a good massage from ugly auntie at goldhill plaza, who asked me for $150 FJ (u can fuck off), so thot massage can!

They HAVE FJ. FYM walks out then walks in again a minute when I take my top off and she says $40 massage/ $100 for FJ (making a circle with 1 hand and pushing her finger into it). BJ $80. Wahhh First time they asked even b4 beginning. This month I have spent my money on the Yuhan and her roommate (Yuhan thread at the FL dome) so bit short of cash oredi. So I say “massage.”

Ok shower, the shower is oso clean with modern tap. But there are two doors into shower, 1 from my room and 1 from next room. U can lock the other door when in shower.. wah innovative design. Shower then dry up lie on bed. FYM ask $40 for massage $100 FJ again. I say I think. then tell you later. But in Ingrish.. so she dun understand. Never mind.....

She starts to massage.. wah this massage is number 2 on my list. List of worst massage ever. This is the VB FINGER PC cos she only use her finger.. finger to squeeze here fingers to push there.. pain when she finger squeeze my shoulder. Have other bad massage b4, but at least lady look ok and oso innovative, use the soft massage to tickle. But wahh.. leally fucking bad massage. After 3 minutes. FYM ask u want FJ $100. “Wo mei you kuai” I dun have money. Then I ask you do HJ onli. She shake her hand (HJ) then stick her finger in her mounth (BJ) $80. What are you stupid I onli wan HJ. Never mind lah.

Another 5 mins pass and I ask again. U do HJ onli? She shake her hand and then finger in mouth $80. aiyah... never mind I say wo mei you kuai. $40 for massage and $100 buay tahan. The massage so bad.. just wasted $40 want some satisfaction.

Again 10 mins later. She noe she bad massage, I noe she bad massage the whole fucking world noe she bad massage.. So she offer me FJ for $80.. Ok lah just do it, looksee get some satisfaction... so clothes off and cap me. Lick didi.. BJ ok lah.. nice thing boobies hang down and the nipples rub the legs and hips. I oso fuck her boobies for a minute or too. She then swallows my little dragon. Ok ok.. beginning to get good.

She gets off an wanna missionary.. I push her back up on top and she rides me for about 20 seconds.. then lies on top of me.. so push my hips up. Every time I push up, she makes a sound “woo”. A guy is oso talking outside the room (no doors curtains only).. so I put my finger to my mouth (be quiet). She nod

Then missionary position.. I drill for 5 minutes. And she still keeps making the noise, even tho people talking. Hafta keep on putting fingers to mouth. Gahh keep your goddam trap shut. Turn FYM around and stick it in from behind. Wah she feels very wet. Push in for a few minutes.. just before I shoot, suddenly everything very wet.. Scared that condom has broken.. shoot.. her legs shake a bit when I am shooting... pull out condom still on. Why suddenly so wet?

Quickly get up and shower. Tok cok when I put on clothes. FYM name is mei something.Didn't catch it so I say “Mei mei?” she says yes. I think its something else but she just say mei mei.

Hand over $50 * 2.. FYM see another $100 in wallet, $40 for massage and $50.. well I gotta eat. She wan $100 now cos she see the $50. I say no “ni gei wo er shi kuai” (u give me $20). black face. I try to explain. I need the money for living expense. Finally she nod. Ok ok, so I am gonna go out and pay $40 and FYM give me $20.

Go out. there is another woman out there give her $50 then get $10.FYM waves bye. Hey WTF wheres my $20. I say “u give me $20”.. she ignore me wave goodbye again and goes back into room. I ask woman if she is receptionist.. no.. she oso massage. Her name is Angeline and she is about 30 and quite thin. I like the way she looks.. but gahhh I am in a (U owe me money) mood cos FYM has just stolen $20. and I dun know how to explain.. as they speak no Ingrish. Nor is there a recept to complain. Walk out black face

Summary
Fuck You Mei (Mei Mei?)
Boobies – C cups
Looks – 4/10
MASSAGE – 1/10
ATTITUDE 2/10 when bonking – but is oso a sore loser who took $20 to make up for fact that she lost out on bargaining session. Thief
BJ – 4/10
FJ - 4/10
RTF – What do you think?

WARNING - Bros if you do go to VBFPC do not pick FYM. Shit massage. She won't steal from u, but she took $20 off me, when I bargain her down. This is 1st time lady take money from me (stealing).

If you you want to bonk at VBFPC tchoose Angeline – more chio – maybe better service

If you did read my FR regard this place. You would not ended in this mess!!!

maddog2003
13-06-2004, 08:01 AM
Hi Bro

I empathise what you went thru coz that nearly wat happened to me abt 1 month ago. The lady is also slightly plump (din bother remember her name coz it is totally forgetable) and upon coming into the room told me that she is new and provide specials. Thru out the session only talk abt specials and the massage was crap. Just rejected and walk out after 30 mins even though I booked the session for 45 mins. Totally regret.

All bros might wan to give this place a MISS!!!

Cheers.