PDA

View Full Version : HC at Hotal Grand Continental Before Pelangi Mall

suzuki
21-05-2003, 09:24 PM
Have any bro try this health centre ,Hotel Grand Continental Before Pelangi Mall .

Raj_chod
23-05-2003, 12:39 PM
Hi,

I have tried HC and Grnad Continental few time, As I remember there are quite a few good service girls there. so far I have tried

KAT - 2 times number 79
service attitude wise very good, very accomdating, I tried good massage and HJ ( as I don't like trying BJ and FJ) , both the time quite good service, nice Boobs ( I can say C or B cup),
over all a good experienence, I will go bac to her deifnitely.
she is around 24-25 years old.

quite some times back I have tried 77 I think her name is apple ( I am not very sure) good service , younger, better look than KAT.

that's all for now as it is my first contibution in this forum.

I will write again as I am planning to visit JB next month

cheers

superdic1
29-05-2003, 06:04 PM
how's the damage like?

terrysakura
04-06-2003, 09:54 PM
why i did not see any good recommandation of girl from Grand Continental???
is the gal there very bad??

kelvintay
04-06-2003, 11:22 PM
is 84 miko still there ? the best i ever have...

vos100
05-06-2003, 06:05 PM
No 84 Miko is a knockout! But she has fake boobs. Hangs at BNP plaza after work.

kelvintay
06-06-2003, 12:49 AM
84 is a Goddess..... but fake boobs let her down...

i went to her about 8 times.. and on the nine time she swallow my sperm... gosh... what a turn on...

she even let me push my finger into her asshole... wow.. first time ever do this... :)

terrysakura
06-06-2003, 08:43 PM
is there other good servie girl there
i have see many recommandation of blue wave and other spa..
y Grand Continental so little???

duke
07-06-2003, 08:40 AM
Tried this gal call baby, not bad looking but a bit skinny, try to get the full package instead of the pure fuckjob, or else they just come in strip , catbath, BJ and then screw and fuck off.
At least the full package u get to break the ice and tok cok more.

superdic1
07-06-2003, 08:49 AM
full pakage?
including what? n how's the charge like????

terrysakura
11-06-2003, 11:29 AM
last sun i went there i was serve by kiwi...
her look is abt 6/10
massage7/10
hj 7/10
fj 6/10
not very good maybe i should try someone else...
so is there any other good remmandation?

77guy
15-07-2003, 12:42 AM
Just wish to check wif bro out here have anione
been to grand con recently? Is no.98 Baby still
wking there? She had been away for a while
the last time I was there a few mths back.
Pls let me know if she still there, thanks!

DeMan
15-07-2003, 11:45 AM
I have not been to Gran COn for almost 6 mths already. Last I heard, they were changing price package. Can any brudders help me here. I can't wait to go back to Gran Con and have a good time either of the following AL (23), Miko(84) and Apple (77)

Thanks

curiousboy
16-07-2003, 04:03 PM
sorry but whats the charges like??
full package for how much??
and really any recommendations for gals there??

will be trying if i have some valuable info from brudders out there..
thanx alot...

DeMan
16-07-2003, 04:40 PM
The last time i went (6 mths ago) I paid RM236 for full package of 45 min of fun and I wazs informed by 84 that they were planning to change the package to something like RM186 for half hour and that you can ask for threesome but cannot choose the gals. That was wht I heard, can any bros confirm.

84 also told me that for ANG PAIS they have a seperate price package, so I also need confirmaiton.

Can any Bros Help? Thks

jas1800
23-07-2003, 04:29 PM
No 93 chili

Service Rate -3 (overall)

1) Her service is SOP, nothing much and she got a big scar on the stomach quite ugly lar.........if u try her do try doggie style with her at least u won't faint even you saw the scar. Her look is above average and body wise not bad.

No- 88

Service Rate - 2

2) I only ask her to bbbj for me after i paid the full package money. But she hj and bbbj until i feel very pain and cannot stand it so i give up the session by telling her enough liao no need liao...very angry and annoy by her service

No -28

Service Rate - 6.1

2) A helpful girl and give u bf treatment if u see more pretty 1 can try use her as a backup if no target

klik88
23-07-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Raj_chod
Hi,

I have tried HC and Grnad Continental few time, As I remember there are quite a few good service girls there. so far I have tried

KAT - 2 times number 79
service attitude wise very good, very accomdating, I tried good massage and HJ ( as I don't like trying BJ and FJ) , both the time quite good service, nice Boobs ( I can say C or B cup),
over all a good experienence, I will go bac to her deifnitely.
she is around 24-25 years old.

quite some times back I have tried 77 I think her name is apple ( I am not very sure) good service , younger, better look than KAT.

that's all for now as it is my first contibution in this forum.

I will write again as I am planning to visit JB next month

cheers

Sound good. Will try Apple soon....

Cummon
25-07-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by jas1800

No -28

Service Rate - 6.1

2) A helpful girl and give u bf treatment if u see more pretty 1 can try use her as a backup if no target

Haven't been there for quite a while, is her name Elle ?
if she loves frenching,that's her ;)

terrysakura
29-07-2003, 01:36 AM
any good pretty girl with good service in Grand Continental
i am sure that many people have went there b4???
so pls share your sex story

MOSFET
31-07-2003, 01:20 PM
Just went on Monday. This is my first time there. After sauna and hot pool too comfortable liao, slept in tv room for 2 hrs. Wake up dun feel horny therefore decided to take up massage then see look look how but traditional massage help in open concept with lotsa of platform bed, sianz liao. I prefer my private environment. Auntie came in and massage skill not bad, definitely not any how press one. Hot pool pretty ok, sauna was fine.

Overall facilities not too bad but hang around makan place and dun see any chio bus or young lady. maybe next time will recce Lion or Eden

jas1800
01-08-2003, 02:45 PM
I went there last sunday and okt told me there are many new face and i have try no99

Good service and very freindly, won;t regret and treat yr like hushand..heheehehheeeee

jas1800
30-08-2003, 10:04 PM
When to Inter-con HC on Fri afternoon with a group of friends.
This is what we discover ;

1. The price of Traditional massage has suddenly increase by $15.00 RM (actual price - $76.00 now $90???) ask the receipt said dun know what the whack!!!!!!! - never mind small matter

2. After enjoying the spa and facilities wait at the cafe to see whether any new girls. Total disappoinment again...:mad: Only five girls working and they keep rotating over again and again. Suddenly my friend finally angry and ask the OKT actually how many girl do u have today ...Surprisingly the OKT told him only 5 and inside the room they are busy playing majong very loud outside can also heard. Once they kenna book the room very quiet like attending a funeral

Another sad story is that i saw a girl look like very tired and sian and she keep walking in and out i believe busy attending to her customers from her face i can read that she scolding us, and she even cannot walk properly and see what have the guy done to her, i believe multiple times.......hehehehheheeeee

3. The food is cold only the drink can make it. and i rate this as the worst experience i have since i start visiting them three years ago.

4. Hope the management can do something!!!!! If not i am heading back to new york hotel for my lover liao

jas1800
05-09-2003, 02:52 PM
Again, I was play out by the Malay OKT at Inter-contential Hotel.

At the counter I saw this pretty girl and straight away ask for this girl but very disappoint they got me No-96. Sian liao during the whole process i only ask her to BJ me with cup and real feel like vomitting as she so ugly......

BigBoss
05-09-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by jas1800
Again, I was play out by the Malay OKT at Inter-contential Hotel.

At the counter I saw this pretty girl and straight away ask for this girl but very disappoint they got me No-96. Sian liao during the whole process i only ask her to BJ me with cup and real feel like vomitting as she so ugly......

if she is ugly, why u did not reject the ger when she came in??:confused:

sasha
05-09-2003, 06:14 PM
so hows the price like now for the massage?
+ service leh?

alantan27
16-09-2003, 04:48 PM
Went to spa at hotel grand continental yesterday

i would money is worth spend compare to 150 in geylang

they offer three package
1)rm 68 for real massgae by auntie
2)rm 198 f0r 45 min massage by young lady(fullpackage)
3) rm 228 for 1hrs massage by young lady(full package)

went there and the manager is very kind allow me to sit at the cafe to see the gal( I suppose this is one of the few HC that allow ppl to see the gal), at last decided to go for no:99, a 21 YO gal from ipoh.look 8/10 , BJ=average, fj=good

198/2.16=S$92

with $92 you can have
1)gal that is on par with geylang 150 in term of both service and look and I would say that some of the gal there look even better than 150gal
2)free sauna
3) free flow of bee hoon, coffee, coca cola, cake,pinapple and water melon. go there during diiner time and save your dinner for that day

the manager there Mr Lee is a very friendly chap too.