PDA

View Full Version : Odeania a Katong and Sally

oldtan
18-05-2003, 05:31 PM
I wonder who has experienced with Sally and I would like to know what happened to her.

She was my best fj but like to pretend that she do it only with me - dreamt along as long as we both enjoyed it. She was also always short of cash but surprisingly did not get much from me. We did a double job quiet often with the other girls.

Like to hear about May and Ken too.

Where are the old timers? Met those three ladies since the time they when they were new to the game too and thoroughly enjoyed stress releases with them.

Care to share your experience chaps?

zyxel01
19-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by oldtan
I wonder who has experienced with Sally and I would like to know what happened to her.

She was my best fj but like to pretend that she do it only with me - dreamt along as long as we both enjoyed it. She was also always short of cash but surprisingly did not get much from me. We did a double job quiet often with the other girls.

Like to hear about May and Ken too.

Where are the old timers? Met those three ladies since the time they when they were new to the game too and thoroughly enjoyed stress releases with them.

Care to share your experience chaps?

Ken was my all time fav there. I have not been there for more than a year now. Wonder how is that place now... Anyone with updates?

Is Sally the one with big butt, related to the lady boss?

Cheers!
zyxel

oldtan
19-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Ken was my all time fav there. I have not been there for more than a year now. Wonder how is that place now... Anyone with updates?

Is Sally the one with big butt, related to the lady boss?

Cheers!
zyxel

No, that is Kelly, now fatter than ever!

Sally is the one with multiple orgasms when you know what to do and have the stamina. Small and slim but very wet.

zyxel01
19-05-2003, 05:38 PM
No, that is Kelly, now fatter than ever!

Sally is the one with multiple orgasms when you know what to do and have the stamina. Small and slim but very wet.

Oh.... I like gals with multiple orgasm.... oohhhh......

Never knew she existed in this place. Wonder where is she now. How about Ken? Is she there?

I like those time when I would lie on the mattress, and waited for Ken to wash the jacuzzi tub. She would bend forward with her short skirt, and could see her g-string from where I was lying. Steam man.... She also can cum a few times.... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

lastboy
19-05-2003, 06:39 PM
oldtan, thanks for remembering Sally.
She was a very special lady.
If any Samster knows where she is now, please share in your happiness.

p.s. oldtan, my best wishes to you.

globetrotter
19-05-2003, 07:11 PM
To the best of my knowledge, Ken is still there, working day shift only, and yes, she can be very accomodating if you get to know her a bit better.

Sally is no longer there. Once, Ken told me that Sally is on the run - owe too many people money - even borrow from the girls there. Last whereabouts is JB, but do not know where.

May is also still there, but more like a receptionist although I suspect she also service customers.

zyxel01
20-05-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by globetrotter
To the best of my knowledge, Ken is still there, working day shift only, and yes, she can be very accomodating if you get to know her a bit better.

Sally is no longer there. Once, Ken told me that Sally is on the run - owe too many people money - even borrow from the girls there. Last whereabouts is JB, but do not know where.

May is also still there, but more like a receptionist although I suspect she also service customers.

Thanks bro. Does Ken still wear those tight short skirt?

Cheers!
zyxel

oldtan
20-05-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Thanks bro. Does Ken still wear those tight short skirt?

Cheers!
zyxel

Yes - as you may know she got the best butt of all.
Very tight on the doggie style too and sure to cum cum.

Try May who is very willing to please.

oldtan
20-05-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by lastboy
oldtan, thanks for remembering Sally.
She was a very special lady.
If any Samster knows where she is now, please share in your happiness.

p.s. oldtan, my best wishes to you.

Thanks old boy! U must have fond memories too despite her money problem which never really cost me much. Have taken her outside HC several times for wonderful time.

Like to hear from u of your experinces.

Cheers

globetrotter
20-05-2003, 05:07 PM
Yes - as you may know she got the best butt of all.
Very tight on the doggie style too and sure to cum cum.

Try May who is very willing to please.

Yes, May is indeed very willing to please, not only in terms of service but also by recommending new girls even though she may not have had any customer for the whole day. That's what I like about her. Can't say the same about Kelly and that old hag, forgot her name. I remember on a couple of times when I went there, Kelly was at the reception. When I asked who was available, she would read out only two to three names, including herself. After settling for one name, I found out later in the room that there were a couple of others available but because she wanted to promote herself deliberately left out the others' names.

If you ask me, I think Kelly is a real bitch. Not only is she lacking in service but her attitude sucks as well. Same goes the old hag whose name I cannot remember (not that I take pains to remember her name).

In case anyone is interested in service (and service alone) do try out Ken (day time only) and May (Chinese real females), Irene (Chinese post-op trans - who will let you ass fuck and CIM). For the brave and daring, try Angel (Malay pre-op trans) for an ass-fuck on "her" (not you).

Cheers

P.S. Wish someone will go and fuck Kelly in her ass.

zyxel01
20-05-2003, 05:49 PM

Yes, I did fuck Kelly once, but not in her ass lah.... I called her cos I like her big ass, and did it doggie with the big ass was fun, tho the service was so-so.

Hmm.... I miss Ken.....

Cheers!
zyxel

LinHuChong
20-05-2003, 06:01 PM
Bros may i noe how much is the charges there? And anything rating FRs from u guys? Sound like a interesting place?

zyxel01
21-05-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by LinHuChong
Bros may i noe how much is the charges there? And anything rating FRs from u guys? Sound like a interesting place?

Bro, this place is very old and the jucuzzi tubs are old too, but still functioning. I have not visited that place for a long time liao, at least 2 years. Not sure if it has renovated, but I guess not.

The entrance fee then was I think $45?

The FJ was $100. Be prepared if you go there, cos no sexy young gals, but the services overall is good.

Cheers!
zyxel

globetrotter
21-05-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by LinHuChong

I still visit the place once a while and can tell you that nothing has changed over the years.

There are 3 usable rooms, each has its own long bath with built in jacuzzi. Room is of fair size. Massage mattress is thin and placed on the floor. Sheets are changed after every session. Bath tub is reasonably clean (fair wear and tear considered), although you can request that the person massaging you rinse the tub before filling it with water. Ample shower foam so you can build up a nice bubble bath.

Charges are $43 for one hour and $39 for 45 mins.

Specials are standard $100, but beware of Kelly who will not hesitate to ask for more on the pretext of providing extra services. If she does that tell her no specials to teach her a lesson.

SOP - pay at the counter and go into the room. Before stripping you may wish to check the condition of the bath tub. If you think it is clean, go ahead and fill it up with hot water. By this time, the girl would have come in to the room. If you think the tub is dirty ask her to clean it first before filling it up with water.

Once the water is up to a certain level the girl will turn on the jacuzzi and ask you to get in. She will then squirt the shower foam in to build up the foam. Usually she will start with a back scrub - don't let her use the sponge which is usually dirty, get her to use her hands. After washing your back she will do your front. She will not hesitate to give your cock a good cleaning. The girl will be sitting or squating close up to the tub. If you are in the mood go ahead to feel her tits, her thighs, her cunt, everywhere. Don't be surprised to find a cock where a cunt is supposed to be in case you get a pre-op trans. If you are really in the mood, invite her to get into the tub with you. If at night she wil usually oblige. In the day, depends. If you are really really really in the mood ask her who her regular partner is and get two for the massage price of one. Again unless it is Kelly, you don;t have to pay another $43 or $39 for the second girl, but you have to pay separately for the specials (again only another $100 and no more - don't spoil market).

I don't think the rest needs elaborating. BBBJ, straight fuck, ass fuck, CIM, cum on tits, cum on buttocks, etc, everything is possible. If you get two girls try to encourage them to go at it between themselves.

All said, be warned, none of the girls are young or lookers. Also, there are pre-op trans and post-op trans there. Definitely not for the prudes.

Closing time is 11 pm but if you walk in 5 mins before you can still get the full works.

"Girls" to recommend - I stay away from the pre-op trans as far as possible. Irene is a post-op trans who I usually call, Chinese and very friendly. She will let you ass fuck and CIM. I think she is in her early 30's, tall and has a reasonable figure, at least her tits are not silicon hard, relatively soft.

Lesliii
21-05-2003, 05:14 PM
Wow u must be a regular, don't mind telling me who are the
pre opts. Thanks

I still visit the place once a while and can tell you that nothing has changed over the years.

There are 3 usable rooms, each has its own long bath with built in jacuzzi. Room is of fair size. Massage mattress is thin and placed on the floor. Sheets are changed after every session. Bath tub is reasonably clean (fair wear and tear considered), although you can request that the person massaging you rinse the tub before filling it with water. Ample shower foam so you can build up a nice bubble bath.

Specials are standard $100, but beware of Kelly who will not hesitate to ask for more on the pretext of providing extra services. If she does that tell her no specials to teach her a lesson.

SOP - pay at the counter and go into the room. Before stripping you may wish to check the condition of the bath tub. If you think it is clean, go ahead and fill it up with hot water. By this time, the girl would have come in to the room. If you think the tub is dirty ask her to clean it first before filling it up with water.

Once the water is up to a certain level the girl will turn on the jacuzzi and ask you to get in. She will then squirt the shower foam in to build up the foam. Usually she will start with a back scrub - don't let her use the sponge which is usually dirty, get her to use her hands. After washing your back she will do your front. She will not hesitate to give your cock a good cleaning. The girl will be sitting or squating close up to the tub. If you are in the mood go ahead to feel her tits, her thighs, her cunt, everywhere. Don't be surprised to find a cock where a cunt is supposed to be in case you get a pre-op trans. If you are really in the mood, invite her to get into the tub with you. If at night she wil usually oblige. In the day, depends. If you are really really really in the mood ask her who her regular partner is and get two for the massage price of one. Again unless it is Kelly, you don;t have to pay another $43 or $39 for the second girl, but you have to pay separately for the specials (again only another $100 and no more - don't spoil market).

I don't think the rest needs elaborating. BBBJ, straight fuck, ass fuck, CIM, cum on tits, cum on buttocks, etc, everything is possible. If you get two girls try to encourage them to go at it between themselves.

All said, be warned, none of the girls are young or lookers. Also, there are pre-op trans and post-op trans there. Definitely not for the prudes.

Closing time is 11 pm but if you walk in 5 mins before you can still get the full works.

"Girls" to recommend - I stay away from the pre-op trans as far as possible. Irene is a post-op trans who I usually call, Chinese and very friendly. She will let you ass fuck and CIM. I think she is in her early 30's, tall and has a reasonable figure, at least her tits are not silicon hard, relatively soft.

globetrotter
21-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Lesliii
Wow u must be a regular, don't mind telling me who are the
pre opts. Thanks

No, I am not a regular but because the place is so damn small you will be used to the SOP after your second visit.

I think there is only one regular pre-op trans there now. "Her" name is Angel - Malay - I think early 20's, slim and not unpleasant to look at. I had the fortune (or misfortune, depending on how you look at it) of having Irene double up with "her" once. At first quite a turn-off but Irene was game enough to rabba rabba "her" so I didn't have to do anything.

I also think they are in the process of getting another pre-op - don;t know who, don't care.

2003_newbie
21-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Ass fuck? WOW! never tried before, dunno how's the feeling. But definitely won't do it on a she-he or it. Only 100% woman i'm interested. The images of the Crying Game still lingers after all these years. :(

Lesliii
21-05-2003, 07:14 PM
You mean u just watched a show.
But does that Angel able to erect, if yes did she penetrate
Irene, quite fun and strange to me.

No, I am not a regular but because the place is so damn small you will be used to the SOP after your second visit.

I think there is only one regular pre-op trans there now. "Her" name is Angel - Malay - I think early 20's, slim and not unpleasant to look at. I had the fortune (or misfortune, depending on how you look at it) of having Irene double up with "her" once. At first quite a turn-off but Irene was game enough to rabba rabba "her" so I didn't have to do anything.

I also think they are in the process of getting another pre-op - don;t know who, don't care.

globetrotter
22-05-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Lesliii
You mean u just watched a show.
But does that Angel able to erect, if yes did she penetrate
Irene, quite fun and strange to me.

There wasn't a show like what you would see in a XXX VCD. Its more like 2 friendly "girls" rabba rabba each other, such on each other's tits. Nothing spectacular.

I did not see Angel erect and I did not bother to feel if she was erect. What I could see was that she had a small cock, and no, I did not see any penetration by Angel.

Enough said, do not wish to be accused of advertising for this HC or the "girls" there. If you are interested to learn more, go try it out for yourself.

SilkStalk.
22-05-2003, 11:08 AM
Enough said, do not wish to be accused of advertising for this HC or the "girls" there. If you are interested to learn more, go try it out for yourself.

One last question if you don't mind....

How did you asked to be serviced by 2 girls? The management allowed that? I supposed the charges will be doubled?

Oops that's already 3 questions.......

:)

zyxel01
22-05-2003, 01:08 PM

Wah bro.... thanks for the advice. Still the same huh.... Thought of going back there again....

Cheers!
zyxel

globetrotter
22-05-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
One last question if you don't mind....

How did you asked to be serviced by 2 girls? The management allowed that? I supposed the charges will be doubled?

Oops that's already 3 questions.......

:)

OK, last post by me on this subject.

After you get into room, you can ask the "girl" assigned to you (if you have not made any selection at the counter) who her regular partner is. You can ask for description before agreeing to 2 "girls". If you are comfortable with her recommendation tell her and she will go out of the room to call her partner.

Yes, management allows two "girls". In fact, you can call more than 2 if you have deep enough pockets.

No, you do not have to pay for the sessions of the 2 if you make the request in the room. If you do it at the counter then depending on who is manning the counter you may be asked to pay for 2. If Kelly is manning the counter then she is more than likely to ask for payment. To be sure, tell the "girl" assigned to you that you would not be paying for the "time" of the second "girl" but only the specials.

SilkStalk.
22-05-2003, 05:07 PM
OK, last post by me on this subject.

After you get into room, you can ask the "girl" assigned to you (if you have not made any selection at the counter) who her regular partner is. You can ask for description before agreeing to 2 "girls". If you are comfortable with her recommendation tell her and she will go out of the room to call her partner.

Yes, management allows two "girls". In fact, you can call more than 2 if you have deep enough pockets.

No, you do not have to pay for the sessions of the 2 if you make the request in the room. If you do it at the counter then depending on who is manning the counter you may be asked to pay for 2. If Kelly is manning the counter then she is more than likely to ask for payment. To be sure, tell the "girl" assigned to you that you would not be paying for the "time" of the second "girl" but only the specials.

Thank you for the invaluable info bro.....

SilkStalk.
23-05-2003, 06:06 PM
Went there today. Was quite curious about the idea abt the jacuzzi in the room & decided to give it a try.

Was ushered in to the room. In came Kelly & she proceeded with to prepare my bath for me. While in the bath tub, realised that she didn't have any bra on.... was quite turned on while she was soaping me, rubbing my body & occasionally caressing my dickhead, letting some "peek a boo" of her braless nips at the same time....

"Great, not a bad place" was on my mind & was gleefully smiling to myself at this new found place. When the massage started, Kelly became very talkative & started talking about her family.... her mother... her step-siblings..... how she hated her father for having 3 wives.... f**k her mother & left them etc.....

"Oh god! Another HK drama plot...." was on my mind as she rattled on & on....... When she asked if I wanted any extras.... I told her I only wanted HJ & she went on blabbering that she don't encourage customers to do HJ cos' it's a waste of money....

I gave in & opted for BM/J but she juz wouldn't give up.... kept pestering me to do FJ..... After I agreed, she proceed to cap me & action proceed SOP. She don't allow me to tickle her nips.... don't allow me to finger her..... I gave up & told her to jerk out for me instead.

She gave me some half-f**k HJ & I told her to lie down while I proceed to do it myself...... What a bad experience for me.... Oh... did I also mention that the rubber seemed to have torn at the tip when I try to take it out...... plain unlucky.......just not my day....

RTF : NOT a chance......

Just my humble opinion... other brothers might have better luck though........

globetrotter
23-05-2003, 07:08 PM
Went there today. Was quite curious about the idea abt the jacuzzi in the room & decided to give it a try.

Was ushered in to the room. In came Kelly & she proceeded with to prepare my bath for me. While in the bath tub, realised that she didn't have any bra on.... was quite turned on while she was soaping me, rubbing my body & occasionally caressing my dickhead, letting some "peek a boo" of her braless nips at the same time....

"Great, not a bad place" was on my mind & was gleefully smiling to myself at this new found place. When the massage started, Kelly became very talkative & started talking about her family.... her mother... her step-siblings..... how she hated her father for having 3 wives.... f**k her mother & left them etc.....

"Oh god! Another HK drama plot...." was on my mind as she rattled on & on....... When she asked if I wanted any extras.... I told her I only wanted HJ & she went on blabbering that she don't encourage customers to do HJ cos' it's a waste of money....

I gave in & opted for BM/J but she juz wouldn't give up.... kept pestering me to do FJ..... After I agreed, she proceed to cap me & action proceed SOP. She don't allow me to tickle her nips.... don't allow me to finger her..... I gave up & told her to jerk out for me instead.

She gave me some half-f**k HJ & I told her to lie down while I proceed to do it myself...... What a bad experience for me.... Oh... did I also mention that the rubber seemed to have torn at the tip when I try to take it out...... plain unlucky.......just not my day....

Hate to say this, but serves you right for letting Kelly massage you. You would have done better if any other person massaged you, including the pre-op trans

zyxel01
26-05-2003, 11:02 AM

Geeze... after all the effort of telling you and you still get this.... haiz.....

Try Ken next time lah.....

Cheers!
zyxel

kelvinchia
27-05-2003, 10:00 AM
Has anyone try Julia? Big breast.:eek: :rolleyes:

searchfun
31-05-2003, 09:37 AM

Been there few lights back. Called up booked for May(ensure is a female).

At the reception, the girl said I had book her but later in the room was another girl, verified the girl at the recept was Kelly. May is about mid 30, face OK- not +, got tummy, coconet is big.

She bath for me, did not wear bru, cup is C & nipple big, so play with it lah.
Message was OK, not the good type but she tried. She try to communicate with engish but need to guess so communicate with chinese. She live in TP Lor 5.

Later golden question, opt for HJ as not young girl. Sexy message with you front & back, especially on the ball area. Strip her off & finger the pussy till wet & moarn. She used her bra rub the rob till come.

Damage : 43 for 1 hr. + 50 HJ
Look : 5 (not young), 7 if look for mature type.
Body : 5 (do not like the tummy)
Cup : 34C
Attitude : 8 GOOD
HJ : OK, allow to strip off completely & finger pussy.

RTF : May not as prefer young girl.

globetrotter
02-06-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by kelvinchia

I think Julia is a post-ops transexual, ie, a guy who had his dick cut off and replaced with an artificial cunt.

I had her once and had difficulty penetrating her fully, felt like a wall after my dick went in halfway. Fortunately, she allowed greek and penetrated her that way.

Body wise, yes, she has big tits but defintely a silicon job.

My suspicion why she is a post-ops trans is fortified by her stubble legs - I think she tries to shave her legs but just like when we shave our face, stubbles of hair remain. Rather uncomfortable.

zyxel01
02-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by searchfun
Been there few lights back. Called up booked for May(ensure is a female).

At the reception, the girl said I had book her but later in the room was another girl, verified the girl at the recept was Kelly. May is about mid 30, face OK- not +, got tummy, coconet is big.

I am confused here bro. So did you get May or not?

Cheers!
zyxel

davidboy
03-06-2003, 01:16 AM
Come on, bros.

Her fj is good.

Verbatin
21-06-2003, 02:52 PM
Can someone tell me more abt May? like her figure and age?
I would like to try HC with Jacuzzi in the room. seems that only Odeana has it. Thanks

Yes, May is indeed very willing to please, not only in terms of service but also by recommending new girls even though she may not have had any customer for the whole day. That's what I like about her. Can't say the same about Kelly and that old hag, forgot her name. I remember on a couple of times when I went there, Kelly was at the reception. When I asked who was available, she would read out only two to three names, including herself. After settling for one name, I found out later in the room that there were a couple of others available but because she wanted to promote herself deliberately left out the others' names.

If you ask me, I think Kelly is a real bitch. Not only is she lacking in service but her attitude sucks as well. Same goes the old hag whose name I cannot remember (not that I take pains to remember her name).

In case anyone is interested in service (and service alone) do try out Ken (day time only) and May (Chinese real females), Irene (Chinese post-op trans - who will let you ass fuck and CIM). For the brave and daring, try Angel (Malay pre-op trans) for an ass-fuck on "her" (not you).

Cheers

globetrotter
23-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Verbatin
Can someone tell me more abt May? like her figure and age?
I would like to try HC with Jacuzzi in the room. seems that only Odeana has it. Thanks

She is about late 30's, short and plump (some would call her fat), has big tits (but saggy) and will not enter any beauty contest (let alone win one).

But, what she lacks in looks and vital statistics (except her tits, if you like them big and saggy), she more than makes up for it in terms of service. Very attentive to your needs and very accommodating. Will bathe for you, scrub your back, clean your prick, get into the jacuzzi with you, etc, etc, etc.

The short of it all, if you are into looks, don't waste your money. If you're into service you can give her a try, but at your own risk.

Do file a FR if you try her.

2003_newbie
23-06-2003, 06:35 PM
Any good looking ones and strictly female? How does Ken look like? Age? Body? Anyone below 35 is still ok for me.

kenwin
23-06-2003, 08:10 PM
bros, can i know the place located which part of katong.

justl00king
24-06-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
Any good looking ones and strictly female? How does Ken look like? Age? Body? Anyone below 35 is still ok for me. i doubt so....:p

justl00king
24-06-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by kenwin
bros, can i know the place located which part of katong. odean shopping centre. should be next to katong sc.:)

andrelam
24-06-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by kelvinchia

I went there the day before. She got a nice breast. Her breast is very big. NIce looking young malay girl. I went there because my friend recommend me to her. Anyway, her bj and her fj is super. I was shocked when she put me into the jaccuzi and shower for me too. This is my first time a girl shower for me. I think overall her service is good.

globetrotter
24-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
Any good looking ones and strictly female? How does Ken look like? Age? Body? Anyone below 35 is still ok for me.

Other than the Malay "girls" I don't think anyone is below 35, although if you were to ask Kelly I am quite sure she will say she is only 18. Before jumping the gun, please read earlier posts on Kelly and if after reading you still dare to call her don't complain.

I think all the Malays are below 30 but the trouble is that all of them are either pre-op or post-op trans. So, your requirement of "strictly females" is out.

Verbatin
24-06-2003, 11:16 PM
Seems like there are no reasonable average looking real female in Odeania. Would really like to try the Jacuzzi in a HC but if the gals (real female) are below average in look, there is no point going.

Anyway tks to all those who replied.

zyxel01
02-09-2003, 04:59 PM
Finally went back to get my all time fav, Ken. Still the same gal, very horny and playful. We talked a lot about horny things, like gals exposed in MRT sits. She still wears g-strings and tight short dress. Her skirt would curl up whenever she squart down to massage me. I would then caress her butt from where I am.

But be forwarned bros, she is not young, about 38+ already. Has buck teeth as well. But I still like to call her, hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

xris
03-09-2003, 10:47 PM
Bros, Just want to ask, so are Ken and May both "real" girls and not post-op?

Cheers

zyxel01
04-09-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by xris
Bros, Just want to ask, so are Ken and May both "real" girls and not post-op?

Cheers

Bro, if you have been reading the threads, you will know that both are real gals.

Cheers!
zyxel

xris
04-09-2003, 03:37 PM
Just wanted to be sure....thanks :D

Cheers

Xris

oldtan
21-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Just wanted to be sure....thanks :D

Cheers

Xris
Last time go there only for Ken. Although old can treat like mistress, lah.

Any lovers of Ken here?

You must be good to giver her multi orgasms.

zyxel01
22-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Last time go there only for Ken. Although old can treat like mistress, lah.

Any lovers of Ken here?

You must be good to giver her multi orgasms.
Me still lover of Ken.

Saw her in the morning at Pasir Ris once, sometime mid last year.
She was in her tight shorts crossing the road.... slurp....

Cheers!
zyxel

Specialboy
24-03-2005, 01:18 AM
Me still lover of Ken.

Saw her in the morning at Pasir Ris once, sometime mid last year.
She was in her tight shorts crossing the road.... slurp....

Cheers!
zyxel

Is this ken still working at Odeania? Me interested to try. Thanks.

zyxel01
01-04-2005, 02:33 PM

Sorry bro, I have not look for her for few months already...

Cheers!
zyxel

globetrotter
01-04-2005, 07:20 PM

Yes, Ken is still working there. Brothers who have patronised the place before may wish to know that Kelly has also returned.

There is no doubt that Ken is good and accommodating if you know her a bit better. However, she is an old bird, both experience and age wise and brothers who prefer younger gal may find her a turn off. To each his own.

Cheers

zyxel01
04-04-2005, 12:27 PM
Yes, Ken is still working there. Brothers who have patronised the place before may wish to know that Kelly has also returned.

There is no doubt that Ken is good and accommodating if you know her a bit better. However, she is an old bird, both experience and age wise and brothers who prefer younger gal may find her a turn off. To each his own.

Cheers
Bro,

Any successor for Irene?

Cheers!
zyxel

globetrotter
04-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Bro,

Any successor for Irene?

Cheers!
zyxel

No, unfortunately not. She is good, even though she is a post-op trans. Heard from (can't remember who) that she is now working in a 7-11 outfit in the Whampoa area.

zyxel01
06-04-2005, 01:46 PM
No, unfortunately not. She is good, even though she is a post-op trans. Heard from (can't remember who) that she is now working in a 7-11 outfit in the Whampoa area.

Must check that 7-11 out to see of she wear short skirt in her work... hehe....

Is Kelly still big big?

Cheers!
zyxel

globetrotter
06-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Is Kelly still big big?

Cheers!
zyxel

Don't really know, only saw her from a distance the last time I was there. Ken, however, says that Kelly went on a diet when she worked as a kindergarten teacher (you believe that !!!) and is now much slimmer. I have my doubts. Even if she is slimmer, don't think she can "slim" down below. :D

Cheers

zyxel01
07-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Don't really know, only saw her from a distance the last time I was there. Ken, however, says that Kelly went on a diet when she worked as a kindergarten teacher (you believe that !!!) and is now much slimmer. I have my doubts. Even if she is slimmer, don't think she can "slim" down below. :D

Cheers

It is ok lah... I like her butt... Hopefully is not like those test tube in chemistry lessons with skinny top and body and big round bottom...

Cheers!
zyxel

adonis
08-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Thanks for telling me that there's a post-op trans. there. I tried her without knowing it. There used to be an ang moh woman masseuse working there for a short while but not any more. I didn't try the latter.

Innoncent$
08-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Katong HCs usually have a lot of pre- or post trans working there! So, you have to try your luck if you don't want to serve by them. Or else.. kekekeke...

michong
10-04-2005, 10:13 AM
How u asked counter if they pre-op gals or get one to serve one? Thinking of trying one...

Innoncent$
11-04-2005, 09:28 AM
How u asked counter if they pre-op gals or get one to serve one? Thinking of trying one...

Hahahaha... very straight forward.. tell the counter you want pre-ope trans. :D

globetrotter
11-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Hahahaha... very straight forward.. tell the counter you want pre-ope trans. :D

Actually, no need to tell counter. Just ask for a Malay "girl". To the best of my knowledge, there is only one brown sugar there who is a post-op trans (by the name of Julia (I think)), the rest are all pre-ops. So quite easy. Just ask for brown sugar. If you are not sure, ask for them all, ;)

michong
11-04-2005, 03:37 PM
the pre-op there looks pretty or still look like guy like boobs?

rimmsnlicks
26-04-2005, 04:19 PM
i have tried a pre op there her name is Apple. I tried her at Geylang on enight and she told me she worked there in the day. she is femanine and has nice boobs too he cock is not small and it get stand if you are into that too.

jasontan05
27-04-2005, 08:34 AM
i have tried a pre op there her name is Apple. I tried her at Geylang on enight and she told me she worked there in the day. she is femanine and has nice boobs too he cock is not small and it get stand if you are into that too.

Yes I have tried her before also. Probably 1 year back. I am not sure whether is it apple or april that I tried. I would say that this Ap really CMI. I mean she look pretty and very polite when she first come in. Telling me sorry for coming to the room late. Then her massage sucks... So first time i went, was attracted to the place because of its bathtub jaccuzzi in the room. She massage 10 mins, she ask want special or not. Opted for BJ and HJ. So after 15mins action, I still dun cum... she show the black face and ask me why still dun come.. I was like thinking I should be asking her instead. Then I PCC myself and request to see her breast.
Went there 2nd time, suay suay kena her again. This time round I jus tell her I dun need massage. I will jus spend time in the jaccuzzi. Then she ask me want special? I told her yes (over my dead body). Decided to teach her a lesson. Then she ask me when should she come in... I told her probably 30 mins later... at 20th min.. i wash up and change before she come in. Jus as I was stepping out of the bathtub, she came in. Ask me want to do special now... I told her NO. Her face straight away like Bao Gong like that. Curse and swear while clearing up the foam and water in the bathtub.
I am one who will respect all ladies... But I must say that if the ladies themselves do not respect themselves why do I have to. I am one who takes pity in those trans however I do not agree with their sex change. After sex change with that kind of attitude is defintely BIG TURN OFF for me. If I am a policeman, I will not hesitate to arrest her. Trans in Crazy Horse @ Orchard Towers are at least 100 times better than her and show more respect to themselves. I have treated a few trans there for drinks and no action. If Apple or April can respect herself more I believe she will do well in this industry. If not she can prepare herself to be a stale rotten sugar.
Sorry to any bros who is her Fan. I jus cannot stand her.

jasontan05
27-04-2005, 08:39 AM
And yes forgot to give her my ratings.

Name: April or Apple
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (A cup though)
Massage: 0/10
HJ: 0/10
BJ: O/10
FJ: Never try... If try probably below 0 marks
Attitude: 0/10
RTF: Yes (If there is no woman on earth and she is the only one left)