PDA

View Full Version : Odean hc

guerillafuck
17-05-2003, 01:08 AM
Out for my quest to conquer all HCs.....so went down to Odean. Place quite seedy and discrete (both I like in a hc). Read from previous thread that this place got trans but decided to try my luck and keep my fingers crossed.

I was led to a room and what must be the selling point for this hc is that it has a private jacussi in each room. Took off my clothes and checked the room out. Jacuzzi cleaner than expected but I didn't know how to use it. So, I just stood there naked in the middle of the room, working on my prick to warm up for some action (and also to enlarge it from its shrivelled state). Then, my masseuse came in.

At first looks, nothing that great but I have had worse. She's about 30+ but with sharp features.....Lau chio....I like. Went into jacuzzi and she bathed me....gently stroking my chest, leg and upper thigh. Accidentally toching my prick on several occasions of course. This went on for about 15 mins. Then she wiped me dry. Wah...damn pampered I feel man.

Massage was ok. Quite a tease as she start off with towel over my whole body. Then, as massage progresses, she'll leave parts of my body exposed, her exposed butt brushing against mine.

Then, the highlight came when she suddenly pulled off the towel and started stroking, tickling my sensitive regions. Kept stroking my balls and upper thighs.

Alas, she asked me to turn around. My prick seemed to have been crushed from lying down so long. But she soon helped by stroking it. Then, all of a sudden, she took off her top and pulled up her miniskirt. I was quite taken aback as I thought she would ask price first.

Oh well.....when you got a pair of naked, size C breasts in front of you...you just have to suck rite? So I did as she worked on me. Felt her pussy under her thong just to make sure alls natural. As her moaning grew more excited, so did I and 1 and a half hr after stepping into the place....I came.

She showered me again and paid special attention to my soft prick. I think she wanted some more...but no time n no money.

Only had 20 in my wallet so paid her that and promised to come again. All in all, quite a different experience from normal HCs. But if you're going for looks, I would suggest you avoid this place.

justl00king
17-05-2003, 02:08 AM
can have more info to the whereabout this place

room with jacuzzi seems quite interesting

wats the damage:p

live2002evil
17-05-2003, 03:04 AM
20 for all those services.........sure or not. wat services did u do? wats her name? care to share. i also wan to go leh.

singdollar
17-05-2003, 07:19 AM
Hmm yeah probably have to add entrance come up to around 50-60?

But 20 for the services alone is greaT~

Cam^Shaft
17-05-2003, 11:16 AM
hey bros just wanna check
is this place just oop lai lai HC and above those rows of car audio shops?

globetrotter
17-05-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by guerillafuck
Out for my quest to conquer all HCs.....so went down to Odean. Place quite seedy and discrete (both I like in a hc). Read from previous thread that this place got trans but decided to try my luck and keep my fingers crossed.

I was led to a room and what must be the selling point for this hc is that it has a private jacussi in each room. Took off my clothes and checked the room out. Jacuzzi cleaner than expected but I didn't know how to use it. So, I just stood there naked in the middle of the room, working on my prick to warm up for some action (and also to enlarge it from its shrivelled state). Then, my masseuse came in.

At first looks, nothing that great but I have had worse. She's about 30+ but with sharp features.....Lau chio....I like. Went into jacuzzi and she bathed me....gently stroking my chest, leg and upper thigh. Accidentally toching my prick on several occasions of course. This went on for about 15 mins. Then she wiped me dry. Wah...damn pampered I feel man.

Massage was ok. Quite a tease as she start off with towel over my whole body. Then, as massage progresses, she'll leave parts of my body exposed, her exposed butt brushing against mine.

Then, the highlight came when she suddenly pulled off the towel and started stroking, tickling my sensitive regions. Kept stroking my balls and upper thighs.

Alas, she asked me to turn around. My prick seemed to have been crushed from lying down so long. But she soon helped by stroking it. Then, all of a sudden, she took off her top and pulled up her miniskirt. I was quite taken aback as I thought she would ask price first.

Oh well.....when you got a pair of naked, size C breasts in front of you...you just have to suck rite? So I did as she worked on me. Felt her pussy under her thong just to make sure alls natural. As her moaning grew more excited, so did I and 1 and a half hr after stepping into the place....I came.

She showered me again and paid special attention to my soft prick. I think she wanted some more...but no time n no money.

Only had 20 in my wallet so paid her that and promised to come again. All in all, quite a different experience from normal HCs. But if you're going for looks, I would suggest you avoid this place.

The masseue doesn't happen to be Chinese and goes by the name of Irene does it? If so, then "she" is a post-op trans. I think there are only 2 genuine females there. The rest are either post-op trans or pre-op trans. Post-op trans are those who have an artificial cunt. Pre-op trans still have a dick between their legs.

If you like a bit of kinky stuff then this is the place for you. The masseues (females or trans) will not hesitate to jump into the jacuzzi with you. You can even call for 2 masseues and pay the massage price for one only. Price for specials is separately negotiated.

However, be warned, this place is not for the prudish and the masseues will not win any beauty contest, but service is par excellence.

guerillafuck
18-05-2003, 12:06 AM
Hey brudders, this hc is located at odean shopping center, next to katong sc. $43 for entrance and $20 for hj is cos thats all I had in my wallet. Lucky she never ask me to go atm n draw out money like other hc i been to. I think business there not good so they have to take what they can get.

2 masseuses for the price of one?? wah..sounds like a damn good lobang.

oldtan
18-05-2003, 12:17 PM
The correct name is Odeania

There are now only two real aunties - May and Ken

I used to frequent Sally who is not there anymore.

Ken is good for fj and I used to teach May new positions to enjoy.

Irene is post ah-qua

Any old timers want to share our experiences ??:)

unsure_fun
03-06-2003, 05:32 PM
my First FR
so be gentle ok

based on this thread i tried out this HC, liked th idea of jacuzzi

ok not busy at all. choice of four ladies? and choice of three rooms.
went in and asked for NIKI. post op, but pleasant and decent figure, chatted as she ran the bath tub.
very clean in many way. seedy yes. run down yes. but clean sheets and towels.
got in tub. jets on SHOIK! getting a decent bath with hands and bubble bath soap.nice.good wash of didi. i asked niki
( i know him or her)to get in with me. happy to oblige.
good massage in water.allowed nipple sucking and and returned the favour. nice, i enjoyed.
allowed fingering and offered to return the favour to me. i declined.got out
niki dryed me and then cleaned up. re dressed and went to get me tea.

came back and gave half decent massage and asked if i wanted specail or not.discussed what was on offer. told me $100 which i did not have. offered $70 was excepted. times must be bad.
offered everything. AR,BJ,HJ.Cum over tits. talked about threesomes.happy to allow any one to jion us.fair,. only pay for specails.
i asked if any toys aviable. has.pops out to get bag WOW, offers to use on me. not this time.i use on niki. great.i cum twice total.
once HJ whilst AR and second BJ with cap.other stuff inbetween.
after massage no rush. one last suck of nipples for me from niki and me to hers. i liked.

RTF yes i will
total 70 for specail 43 entry.
look OK nothing great, dont forget not real girl.so be fair.

others avaible. ok nothing great, service VG though.

hope this has been of some small help to anyone.
now be gentle with your posts at me. im a virgin poster.

:p

globetrotter
04-06-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by unsure_fun
my First FR
so be gentle ok

based on this thread i tried out this HC, liked th idea of jacuzzi

ok not busy at all. choice of four ladies? and choice of three rooms.
went in and asked for NIKI. post op, but pleasant and decent figure, chatted as she ran the bath tub.
very clean in many way. seedy yes. run down yes. but clean sheets and towels.
got in tub. jets on SHOIK! getting a decent bath with hands and bubble bath soap.nice.good wash of didi. i asked niki
( i know him or her)to get in with me. happy to oblige.
good massage in water.allowed nipple sucking and and returned the favour. nice, i enjoyed.
allowed fingering and offered to return the favour to me. i declined.got out
niki dryed me and then cleaned up. re dressed and went to get me tea.

came back and gave half decent massage and asked if i wanted specail or not.discussed what was on offer. told me $100 which i did not have. offered $70 was excepted. times must be bad.
offered everything. AR,BJ,HJ.Cum over tits. talked about threesomes.happy to allow any one to jion us.fair,. only pay for specails.
i asked if any toys aviable. has.pops out to get bag WOW, offers to use on me. not this time.i use on niki. great.i cum twice total.
once HJ whilst AR and second BJ with cap.other stuff inbetween.
after massage no rush. one last suck of nipples for me from niki and me to hers. i liked.

RTF yes i will
total 70 for specail 43 entry.
look OK nothing great, dont forget not real girl.so be fair.

others avaible. ok nothing great, service VG though.

hope this has been of some small help to anyone.
now be gentle with your posts at me. im a virgin poster.

:p

Lucky you to have gotten Niki. She's definitely a post-ops trans and from what I have been told a part-time model as well.

Dow125
21-10-2003, 08:22 PM
I think it is full load of shit talking about Niki having toys and cuming twice. It is not true.

pig40
24-10-2003, 12:08 AM
They had 2 outlets in the 80s. One in Plaza Hotel known as Poolside HC (now Merlin) and the other in Odeon Katong. The Malay girl, May, was very good at HJ. Her boobs were gorgeous given her small frame. My other favourite was Ken, another big boob lady. Wonder this May (now in Odeania) is the same lady of yonder years. A turn-off for me if I find children in the shop.

Beerlover
24-10-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by oldtan
The correct name is Odeania

There are now only two real aunties - May and Ken

I used to frequent Sally who is not there anymore.

Ken is good for fj and I used to teach May new positions to enjoy.

Irene is post ah-qua

Any old timers want to share our experiences ??:)

Hi, Oldtan..
still talking/thinking of sally ?? yeah, her service is good.. me missed her too.... just too bad that she called it a day...

oldtan
25-10-2003, 12:04 PM
May is chinese - cantonese, looks a bit like malay though. Nice lady.

Sally is no more in HC - trouble with money and ran away. She is good talker and fj - make you think she does it only with you!

Now I go to Ken for chat and good fj - like old gf.

Rest are ah-quas.

OsamaBinLaden
26-10-2003, 09:53 AM
ok... here goes... my first FR in this forum after just browsing it for some time. tot i'd contribute something for a start. :)

went to odean few weeks back. had julia. 3rd time there, before got may and ken.

wat made me go back was the bathtub treatment. from this forum, gathered that ssc is the only other one with this? will try soon.

anyway, as with most hc, massage nothin much to shout about.

then 'she' gave me sexy massage, ya know the ticklish type. still can whisper to me, "i give u sexy massage u dont arouse ah". but how to tahan.

asked the golden qn and i asked that she do a bj in the tub. she obliged. too bad it was covered bj. nevertheless was still an experience having it in the tub. finished off, paid and left.

sorry if this fr is not so detailed, too brief. my virgin post. will try other places and come back.

p.s. as many bros are aware, this place has lotsa post-ops. maybe not for some bros here. :D

wolf20002
26-10-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by OsamaBinLaden
ok... here goes... my first FR in this forum after just browsing it for some time. tot i'd contribute something for a start. :)

went to odean few weeks back. had julia. 3rd time there, before got may and ken.

wat made me go back was the bathtub treatment. from this forum, gathered that ssc is the only other one with this? will try soon.

anyway, as with most hc, massage nothin much to shout about.

then 'she' gave me sexy massage, ya know the ticklish type. still can whisper to me, "i give u sexy massage u dont arouse ah". but how to tahan.

asked the golden qn and i asked that she do a bj in the tub. she obliged. too bad it was covered bj. nevertheless was still an experience having it in the tub. finished off, paid and left.

sorry if this fr is not so detailed, too brief. my virgin post. will try other places and come back.

p.s. as many bros are aware, this place has lotsa post-ops. maybe not for some bros here. :D

Osama, you r here.Did bush see you few days back?Enjoy your stay here,but don't any how put bomb.

lyontempler
26-10-2003, 07:58 PM
Been there around march with a friend. Saw the ad on newspaper so go there reccee. Went in, no one at the counter. Then awhile later, the lady boss came out. A lau chio with a huge papaya type breasts. She's wearing a super low cut blouse which just cover from her nipple onwards and full expose of her cleavage. Somemore her skirt damn short, bend abit can see panty liao.

So we both think, lady boss like that liao, the girls should be got some standard. So usher to a room then wait awile a lady came. Ok, her figure only one word to describe.... wow.

She starts filling the Jacuszzi equiped bath tub with water then on the jet. I climb in abd she ask whether i want some scrubbing with shower foam. I said yes and she starts pumping some on her hand and apply on my. Ok lah, someone to bath you, had not tried that after primary school so kinda fun. But she like anyhow one. Then she go away and let you enjoy awhile. Around 15 - 20 mins or so she came back. She then rince me clean with the shower head and wipe me dry.

Next the massage, she gave 2 options. Normal or Sexy. Don't know what's the sexy she mean so try the sexy lah. It's like those sexual massage lah. She uses her tits, tongue and fingers to arouse you from back to front. Then pop up the magic word, since there already tried the full service lah. That includes, HJ, BJ and FJ. Hj just abit only lah, bj with cap of course, then FJ. That's when my nightmare starts.

She strips to a naked climb onto me. At first i'm rock hard and standing straight, when i touches her tits, felt so firm and funny. The saw the op line below, realise it's fake boobs. As she's on top facing me, can smell her bad breath, my didi instantly soften liao. As this happened, she can't shove it in, so she requested for me to go on top. That's fine with me.

As usual lah, for some bros like me will take a look at the goods we're going to incert, or maybe give it some rubba rubba or licky to get the mood going. But she somehow covered with her both hand and won't let me even go near to see. Then bo bian, go hump her straight. Funny things is, don't know why kinda misses the spot. That's not the usual me. She had to guide it in. That's when my nightmare starts. I finally realise she was a HE. You'll know when you put it in, the feeling wasn't right. Loose and some how funny. Plus her bad breath, fake boobs and thinking of fucking a man. Yeeee......

I can't even perform. The feelings damn funny. Force myself to cum but still cannot. So l told her or him to jerk me off. I came, quickly go wash up and get change. I came out quite quickly and went straight to the front desk which had tv and couch. Sit there and wait for my friend. At the mean time, the lady boss came sit beside me which makes me feel better as i know she's real woman and her distraction from her breasts relieves me. We chat for a while and my friend came out. Then we leave.

Then you know what's the worst, the ah gua that service me, told the girl who service my friend that i'm lousy, cannot fuck. Then the girl reflect back to my friend. Chee bye, got cheated liao still kanna humiliated. Damn du lan. Imagine you're fucking a use to be a man woman, yucks! Who can enjoy it, right. So wanna quickly get it over with.
Still dare to insult me. Some more the mouth stink.

The so call jacuzzi also nothing one lah, the motor no power liao. The jet like tickling only. Not like the one you see in beauty spa.

That's all lah, hope you won't think i'm long winded.

stud
23-11-2004, 01:25 PM
this place still in operation now ?

globetrotter
23-11-2004, 02:04 PM
There is already a thread on Odeania and some of the posts contributed in this current thread have been extracted from the old thread. But never mind.

I contributed a couple of posts to the old thread. Now, just an update.

May and Ken are the longest serving girls there. Used to have a lot of fun with them but they are really getting on with age. They are at least 40+. In the day shift, there is another Chinese lady (real pussy), can't remember name. Small size girl with small boobs. IMHO not worth calling at all, not even if she agrees to pay you. Can fuck but service levels is way way way below par. FJ is really like fucking a dead fish.

Irene, the post-op Chinese transexual is no longer there. What a waste, gave the best service ever. Heard that she is working in a 7-11 store in the Balestier area. So is another Chinese lady (real pussy), slightly bigger built with ample tits, but can't remember name.

As fellow brothers have said, this place is not for the faint hearted. If you do not know who to call, you may end up with a pre-transexual, ie, a ladyboy. All the ladyboys are Malays (at least for now) and a couple of them are stunners. If they do not open their mouths to speak and don't drop their pants, will defintely attract wolf whistles along Orchard Road.

Variety is the order of the day at this joint. You can call two or more "girls" to massage you, just have to pay the price. Inside room, anything goes. Although I have not tried it personally, a post-transexual told me once that a customer paid three ladyboys to perform for him, frenching, BJ, FJ (ass-fuck), cum on tits, etc. The ladyboys do ejaculate, just that they take a bit longer and don't spew out a lot of jizzum.

Modesty is thrown out of the window at this joint. Once Ken was servicing me and she forgot to bring condom. She was already naked and rather than put her clothes back on, she just wrapped herself in a towel that barely covered her ass and went out of the room to get a condom. I have also seen the ladyboys do that. In the short and small corridor, don't be surprised to see a half naked "girl" walking casually :D .

From what I have been told, the ladyboys and the post-op trans adjourn to Orchard Towers after the joint close to continue their business.

Best time to go is between 10 to 10.30 pm (they close at 11 pm). The "girls" will be more daring.

If anyone wants to try expect the unexpected :eek: and most important of all, remember the condom. Better safe than sorry.

Cheers

simone
23-11-2004, 04:19 PM
any masseur good in massage, be it a He or She... Can intro?

tks... :)

TheHappyMondays
24-11-2004, 12:15 PM
Whats the entry fee for this HC? :)

stud
26-11-2004, 12:15 AM
$37 for 30mins & $43 for 45 mins.

TheHappyMondays
26-11-2004, 10:06 AM

Thanks you! :)

simone
26-11-2004, 02:06 PM
thanks 4 the info but that price a bit steep huh? :o

QooMilk
26-11-2004, 04:46 PM
bro. simone they got the resons for being at the hight side, cause dont forgot every room got jacuzzi and PUB water bill when up now days.

Here my FR (sori i new so pls bear with mi)

Btw where there on wed nite abt 9+, kns when open the door a cb dirty old man wearing a red bra sitting at the chair playing with his dick :eek: kns i was blur, he quickly run off then reciption gal came, i was still in a blur, i ask the gal who the hell is that "guy". The she explain that the old man often hang around there, he got abit siao and he like trans alot because he also a custom here so piasay to chase him away. CB nearly scare the hell out of mi.

So since i here i still process, the gal show mi to a room quite big and ask mi if the any gal in mind, i told her anyone will do but now the oldman. So stirp off everything a wait for the gal to come in. Wah not bad looking cfm face nice boby cant tell whether she a trans. So go bath at the jacuzzi, normal touch here touch there chat abit and tok abut the dirty old man, but the jacuzzi was nice quite relaxing. After 20min process to bed, she ask sexy or normal massage...go for sexy, she put some powder over me and take of her top using a size c (i think) nene to rub against my boby, after few min turn over and same thing happen but this time my hand is more free can don some autoroaming kekeke......suddenly i saw a very funny sight, her left nipple is hight then her right nipple, i nearly laugh out. (She must be a tans, I quite sure of it) so keep mi mind clear and try to enjoy. Few min gone by she pop out the gloden question, ask her how much for full course, she say up to mi so i say $60, supprise she nod her head without any bagain. She say go get thing 1st and she just walk out without wearing anything. like what bro globetrotter say the later u go more daring the "gals" are.

rate-
name : Julian or juliana (cant recall)
boby (with top on) : 8/10 (model figure, quit tall)
boby (wihout top on) : 5/10 (Left and right nipples uneven)
BJ : 7/10
HJ : nv try
FJ : 6/10 (nothing to shout abt)
Overall : 7/10
RTF : yes (try out others beside the "dirty old man") :D

TheHappyMondays
26-11-2004, 05:16 PM
Brother Qoomilk,

Is this Julian/Juliana chinese or malay? :)

QooMilk
26-11-2004, 05:21 PM
she malay, i cant recall sori bro but there not much "gals" there.

zyxel01
26-11-2004, 06:30 PM
she malay, i cant recall sori bro but there not much "gals" there.

Bro, you should try Ken. A real gal, but getting old. She still horny and friendly though.

Cheers!
zyxel

paul
26-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Hello everyone,

I visited the place couple of years ago and called for angel (malay trans). good looking with great body. Massage nothing great but the special was special. Banged her right up her butt doggy style. (thank god for ky!!)

Paul

Doomas
26-11-2004, 07:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Never had such a good laugh for ages!!! Upped your rep for that! :D

Btw where there on wed nite abt 9+, kns when open the door a cb dirty old man wearing a red bra sitting at the chair playing with his dick

globetrotter
26-11-2004, 08:34 PM
Brother Qoomilk,

Is this Julian/Juliana chinese or malay? :)

I think "she" goes by the name of Julia. Big boned, fake tits (C+), hairy legs, post-op transexual (fake pussy). Friendly though.

QooMilk
26-11-2004, 08:37 PM
Tks bro Doomas :D
Any bro going there beware of the "Red Bra Old Man", hear that he a artise paint human picture, got afew trans working ask him to paint nude picture of themselve abt $200 to $300 per pic.

globetrotter
05-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Just wonder now that Odeania HC is closed, where can we find HC or TN with lots of Pre-Op trans??

Huh??? Is Odeania HC closed?

TheHappyMondays
05-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Just wonder now that Odeania HC is closed, where can we find HC or TN with lots of Pre-Op trans??

Is Odeania close already? I call last week, still got open. Angel no more working there.

Can try Excelsoir also. :)

paul
05-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Hello,

Ocean and Oceania different place. No worries.

Paul

globetrotter
06-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Confirm Odeania at Odeon Katong SC along EC Rd next to Katong SC closed.

Walked past the place last nite. Door locked, curtains removed, peeped through the glass door and reception furniture all removed.

Anybody know where they moved to, or has boss decided to give up business for good.

pleasurerod2001
06-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Closed...such a pity..

i remember the place when i used to cheong HC...there was this girl called Jill.

really horny bitch..she was into play acting her fantasies..there was once she even play raped.

it was awesome.

TheHappyMondays
06-12-2011, 06:48 PM
jill ..... :D