PDA

View Full Version : Rowell Road

swen
11-05-2003, 12:51 AM
If I remember correct, the gals can now be found in rowell road, just next to desker. Any tried before? What's the situation after entering the house?

Sawadee
13-05-2003, 02:39 AM
they are ah guas u fool .... $20-30, situation is bring u to cubical and suck ur cock or u fuck ass/fake cb. after u wash ur cock with tissue and fuck off.

postmodernism
14-05-2003, 04:57 PM
huh?
isit?
where is it?
are they so call the ah gui?

got cubicals one meh ?

onqq
17-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Are they all ah gua ?

Don't look like.

I saw some Indian and some rather old ladies. Some look like Philipino. And there was once I saw an Indian that is young and has very good body....

viewsonic
18-05-2003, 12:45 AM
From what i know, further down Rowell Rd closer to Jalan Besar Market. There are some Foreign Gals handing around that area. They are all Gals.

And for Ah Guas, mostly their handout place are around the middle of Rowell Road and Rowell Road closer to Serangoon Rd.

BigBadDaddy
20-05-2003, 05:20 PM
Yeah...there are some foreign gals i.e. REAL gals in Desker bUT mostly from the Indian subcontinent OR Indonesia. These gals are concentrated around Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre or NEAR *2 (see below) The going rate is about $20 BUT me advise is BETTER wear 2 ... NO!...3 caps...never know when U will STRIKE 4D...

The Ah Kuas...some look really CONVINCING are located near 2 spots:
*1. Near the "Jin" Department Store (MOSTLY Thais)...they report for FUCK DUTY at around 8 pm...IF U do NOT see them there after this time, it probably means there was a Police car or 2 passing by earlier on and they are HIDING INSIDE the house (near to "Jin")

*2. Opposite what WAS the "Comfort" Hotel >>> here you get your Local and Malaysian Chicks With DICKS (BEWARE! some may have DICKS BIGGER than some of you)...there's also one who'll revel you with stories of the "Roti Man"...i.e. one WIERDO who goes around in the wee hours of the morning carrying 2 slices of bread begging these Dolls With BALLS for some SPERM hmmm guess he must be suffering from aCUTE PROTEIN DEFICIENCY hmmm...

The Ah Kuas may be worth a try IF you happen to be the "ADVENTUROUS" type...going rate is $30...heard they provide more than BLOW and FUCK...overheard one fella (kena all dress up for some Dinner and Dance function) asking one Ah Kua if "IT" can FUCK him...hmmm

:rolleyes:

Lesliii
21-05-2003, 05:09 PM
Thanks for your interesting infor especially on the all dressed up guy.

Originally posted by BigBadDaddy
Yeah...there are some foreign gals i.e. REAL gals in Desker bUT mostly from the Indian subcontinent OR Indonesia. These gals are concentrated around Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre or NEAR *2 (see below) The going rate is about $20 BUT me advise is BETTER wear 2 ... NO!...3 caps...never know when U will STRIKE 4D...

*1. Near the "Jin" Department Store (MOSTLY Thais)...they report for FUCK DUTY at around 8 pm...IF U do NOT see them there after this time, it probably means there was a Police car or 2 passing by earlier on and they are HIDING INSIDE the house (near to "Jin")

*2. Opposite what WAS the "Comfort" Hotel >>> here you get your Local and Malaysian Chicks With DICKS (BEWARE! some may have DICKS BIGGER than some of you)...there's also one who'll revel you with stories of the "Roti Man"...i.e. one WIERDO who goes around in the wee hours of the morning carrying 2 slices of bread begging these Dolls With BALLS for some SPERM hmmm guess he must be suffering from aCUTE PROTEIN DEFICIENCY hmmm...

The Ah Kuas may be worth a try IF you happen to be the "ADVENTUROUS" type...going rate is $30...heard they provide more than BLOW and FUCK...overheard one fella (kena all dress up for some Dinner and Dance function) asking one Ah Kua if "IT" can FUCK him...hmmm

Lesliii
21-05-2003, 10:35 PM
I saw not one but at least 4 to 5 real jude ones.
Some really have that Bollywood looks.

Originally posted by onqq
Are they all ah gua ?

Don't look like.

I saw some Indian and some rather old ladies. Some look like Philipino. And there was once I saw an Indian that is young and has very good body....

Lesliii
21-05-2003, 10:40 PM
Hi are u a regular there, I knew quite a no, of regular cheongsters, there is one particularly handsome guy, one
with that kinda of popstar look who always hang around the comfort hotel.
maybe one day we can chiong together.

transLover
21-05-2003, 11:23 PM
hi

i'm a guy who has this great desire to suck a trans with big cock and big breast.

wonder can provide more info about the upper serangoon shopping centre and the comfort hotel?

can really see any action there

BigBadDaddy
22-05-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by transLover
hi

i'm a guy who has this great desire to suck a trans with big cock and big breast.

wonder can provide more info about the upper serangoon shopping centre and the comfort hotel?

hmmm I do know a couple of these sistas there, most of them are UNCUT Pre-Ops and this is TRUE even for the Thai Ladyboys near "Jin". From what I know other than the SOP rubba rubba, suckie suckie and pokie pokie all the "EXTRAS" e.g. you want the Ladyboy to fuck you or cum for you or anything beyond 1 hour will cost you $. Be prepared to pay between $50-$100. hmmm...

BigBadDaddy
22-05-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Lesliii
Hi are u a regular there, I knew quite a no, of regular cheongsters, there is one particularly handsome guy, one
with that kinda of popstar look who always hang around the comfort hotel.
maybe one day we can chiong together.

I try to make myself look INCONPICUOUS when I'm there doing "Window Shopping" or chatting up old time friends at the coffeshop opposite "Comfort" Hotel (think the hotel changed ownership and name recently). Hmmm "popstar look", hmmm subjective, cannot giveaway too much ;)...think we may have bumped into one another b4, maybe even talked, exchanged opinion...usually other than the "window shopping", etc, I'll drop by those vcd stores to browse for new titles. Always on the look-out for shows with themes on INCEST. BTW anyone notice how the Banglas seem to have taken over the scene manning these stores? I may head down again this coming weekend. Maybe we may get to chiong together some day afterall.

cereal-killer
22-05-2003, 05:08 PM
you got to be kidding ...

I went around Rowell couple of weeks back to check out what sort of bapok hangs there. Horrible ! Most were really awful. Saw one who was quite skinny and had blonde hair buying cigarette after 1am and when he turned around, i almost fell inside the lokang behind me.

I'll stick to Changi.

BigBadDaddy
22-05-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by cereal-killer

I went around Rowell couple of weeks back to check out what sort of bapok hangs there. Horrible ! Most were really awful. Saw one who was quite skinny and had blonde hair buying cigarette after 1am and when he turned around, i almost fell inside the lokang behind me.

I'll stick to Changi.

There will be days when you do get a mini-parade of sistas and days when the streets and alley ways are completely dESERTED or only the LESS desirous ones are around. Also at 1 am, that is about the time (of several a night) the QXs are patroling the streets. You won't get much GOOD quality stuff hanging about then. Yes, it is TRUE even on a VERY GOOD night, the quality is NOWHERE near what you'll find at Changi Village (CV). BUT CV is pretty inaccessible for a lot of HORNY dudes here. So most have no choice BUT to make do.

transLover
22-05-2003, 08:36 PM
hi,

so where exactly do i find them and what the procedure will be like??

any recommendation for a preop with big breast and hard big cock??

hmmm I do know a couple of these sistas there, most of them are UNCUT Pre-Ops and this is TRUE even for the Thai Ladyboys near "Jin". From what I know other than the SOP rubba rubba, suckie suckie and pokie pokie all the "EXTRAS" e.g. you want the Ladyboy to fuck you or cum for you or anything beyond 1 hour will cost you $. Be prepared to pay between $50-$100. hmmm...

Lesliii
22-05-2003, 11:01 PM
ok the guy I am refering to was there on Saturday afternoon
sitting at the coffeeshop, have that Japanese Korean look.
the kind who will be handsome as a man and beautiful as a
gal. Smile and nod at me.
I saw him again , this time speaking and joking with one of the sistas behind some barrier.
seems like he is on close terms with them.
BTW I am trying a long shot, are u that dashing guy.

I try to make myself look INCONPICUOUS when I'm there doing "Window Shopping" or chatting up old time friends at the coffeshop opposite "Comfort" Hotel (think the hotel changed ownership and name recently). Hmmm "popstar look", hmmm subjective, cannot giveaway too much ;)...think we may have bumped into one another b4, maybe even talked, exchanged opinion...usually other than the "window shopping", etc, I'll drop by those vcd stores to browse for new titles. Always on the look-out for shows with themes on INCEST. BTW anyone notice how the Banglas seem to have taken over the scene manning these stores? I may head down again this coming weekend. Maybe we may get to chiong together some day afterall.

cereal-killer
23-05-2003, 02:42 AM
so sad, was at CV today from 12am to 2am. either the chick was WAY too thin and worst than a chop stick or they were to arrogant to even smile. :( some have ZERO dress sense. So skinny and yet wear this super short skirt, might as well don't wear and she had ZERO clients. She kept circling and circling the whole car park for that 2-hours.

I wonder where those really jude and sexy lady like looking but yet slutty looking hang out when they don't work... or maybe they work else where when they're not in CV

Lesliii
24-05-2003, 11:48 PM
Hi how was your window shopping today.
Talk about the CD sellers, I get tulan.
Bought 3 last week, 2 are rejects.
Notice there is a round spot on the surface. I do not think they will exchange.
Also give them exact change, do not give them big notes , they will hustle you to buy more.
When can we chiong together.
Cheerio.

onqq
26-05-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by cereal-killer

I'll stick to Changi.

Hey where's the place at Changi ? I went there 2 weeks ago, on a Sun pm, cannot find anything at all ?

Sawadee
26-05-2003, 05:17 AM
go after 10 pm la wah lau ... ...

http://www.streetdirectory.com:8080/map.jsp?x=45120.746&y=41292.043&level=6&star=1&xyfile=&heading=

heres the map for u jus in case u damm blur ....

cereal-killer
28-05-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by onqq
Hey where's the place at Changi ? I went there 2 weeks ago, on a Sun pm, cannot find anything at all ?

Try after 10pm

Sunday PM, you think they'll show their faces ?!? Its a family day la!

onqq
31-05-2003, 12:37 AM
Are they all ah gua there ?
How it works ? Where got the place to do ?

pussyman
31-05-2003, 06:09 AM
look for the carparks!!

tikus69
01-06-2003, 05:34 PM
"Comfort" Hotel is not there any more. There's a new "Asia Star Hotel" in its place. Tried it once before. Very clean with new air con. Quite nice rooms. Rates are affordable too. Any brudders been there too?

Yeah...there are some foreign gals i.e. REAL gals in Desker bUT mostly from the Indian subcontinent OR Indonesia. These gals are concentrated around Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre or <<Cut>>

<<Cut>>

Lesliii
07-06-2003, 12:01 AM

Oh yeah, tried one today, service first class, wow, long and strong dickie.

postmodernism
07-06-2003, 05:02 AM

wow... any field report ?

;)

alt_saint MkII
07-06-2003, 06:52 PM
Just wondering where exactly is the "Jin" department store (on what road is it on), what's the general standard of the katoeys there? Pre-op or post-ops?
Any help greatly appreciated.

Gunman-13
10-06-2003, 03:05 AM
Any bro know what happen to "The Village"?

thruster
12-06-2003, 01:42 PM
Wah, seems like Desker Rd is dominated by ah guas.. Are they all ah guas or there are also some real ladies?

The Idiot
12-06-2003, 03:01 PM

Who did you try?

Lesliii
13-06-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by The Idiot
Who did you try?

can't remember, think it i Vinny or Winnie,
why, are u interested.
whom have u tried.

transLover
13-06-2003, 08:36 PM
why, are u interested.
whom have u tried.

ok where did u try it at???? the place?

maybe can give some direction??

FirePhoenix--`
15-06-2003, 06:39 AM
well i use to hand ard changi village last time...i know a few of them there... i can introduce...sandy...vivian..angel..ceillia these four best.. friendly and sexy.. i still have sandy contact no. ..... but mostly now they hang ard westerhout rd..near the mama shop there... u can spot themm

BigBadDaddy
18-06-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by alt_saint MkII
Just wondering where exactly is the "Jin" department store (on what road is it on), what's the general standard of the katoeys there? Pre-op or post-ops?
Any help greatly appreciated.

It's OPPOSITE the Rowell Court Estate (i.e. OPPOSITE those point blocks) and near to a Lion Dance/Chinese Funeral Percussion troupe unit on the SAME stretch of pre-war shophouses. U can NEVER miss it ;) BOTH PRE-ops and POST-ops AVAILABLE to SUIT all CUMMERS and SUCKERS for BIG COCKS/BALLS. Approach LB/katoey and ask simply :"U got COCK, COCK can CUM?" :D

BigBadDaddy
18-06-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by thruster
Wah, seems like Desker Rd is dominated by ah guas.. Are they all ah guas or there are also some real ladies?

Got BUT mostly OLD aunties...

BigBadDaddy
18-06-2003, 04:18 PM
ok the guy I am refering to was there on Saturday afternoon
sitting at the coffeeshop, have that Japanese Korean look.
the kind who will be handsome as a man and beautiful as a
gal. Smile and nod at me.
I saw him again , this time speaking and joking with one of the sistas behind some barrier.
seems like he is on close terms with them.
BTW I am trying a long shot, are u that dashing guy.

NAH hehe NOT me..was NOT there at the time and date mentioned...usually NOT in the afternoons, mostly after work OR when I happen to have an errand to run near Desker, may then drop by for some window shopping and have my COCK SUCKED...:D

BigBadDaddy
18-06-2003, 04:23 PM
why, are u interested.
whom have u tried.

Hmmm Vinny or is it Winnie hmmm how does she look like i.e. Chinese, Malay, Indian? Any distinguishable features to look out for? Did you make "her" cum for you? This could be an LB who has changed "her" name....hmmm :rolleyes:

alt_saint MkII
18-06-2003, 08:39 PM
It's OPPOSITE the Rowell Court Estate (i.e. OPPOSITE those point blocks) and near to a Lion Dance/Chinese Funeral Percussion troupe unit on the SAME stretch of pre-war shophouses. U can NEVER miss it ;) BOTH PRE-ops and POST-ops AVAILABLE to SUIT all CUMMERS and SUCKERS for BIG COCKS/BALLS. Approach LB/katoey and ask simply :"U got COCK, COCK can CUM?" :D

What time can I expect them katoeys to be queuing up from a cum facial from yours truly??? Plus what is it going to cost me to plaster their thickly made-up faces with my love juice?

Lesliii
18-06-2003, 10:38 PM
Hmmm Vinny or is it Winnie hmmm how does she look like i.e. Chinese, Malay, Indian? Any distinguishable features to look out for? Did you make "her" cum for you? This could be an LB who has changed "her" name....hmmm :rolleyes:

She looks Thai ok, wah very long but slim dickie,
speaks simple English, " I like to F backside " with a very strong
Thai accent. hmmm : wink wink.

Lesliii
18-06-2003, 10:42 PM
NAH hehe NOT me..was NOT there at the time and date mentioned...usually NOT in the afternoons, mostly after work OR when I happen to have an errand to run near Desker, may then drop by for some window shopping and have my COCK SUCKED...:D

Let me make an educated guess, are u that handsome guy,
pony tailed like Steven Segal, but much more handsome.
Don't mind me saying , u walked with a slight gelek.
Right . Gotcha finally , BIG BAD DADDY.
I KNOW WHO U ARE. HAHA

CheeMing
24-06-2003, 09:48 AM
Got BUT mostly OLD aunties...

The old aunties are the ones in the rooms. they don't operate in the streets. Those who operate in the streets tend to be foreigners, usually thai or filippino.

in room 65 and 45, you see very young Ah Guas, around late 20s. some very chio.

BigBadDaddy
27-06-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by CheeMing
The old aunties are the ones in the rooms. they don't operate in the streets. Those who operate in the streets tend to be foreigners, usually thai or filippino.

in room 65 and 45, you see very young Ah Guas, around late 20s. some very chio.

Yeah BUT that bro I was responding to did NOT ask for those FLs...BTW NOT all of these foreign streetwalkers "walk" the streets and they tend to be Indonesians, Indians or Sri Lankans...Some of the Indonesian ones operate from a unit near to a mama shop close to where some of the sistas are and can be seen sitiing on the staircase leading up to unit. And NOT that many Thais or Filipinas as far as I know...

BigBadDaddy
27-06-2003, 04:04 PM
She looks Thai ok, wah very long but slim dickie,
speaks simple English, " I like to F backside " with a very strong
Thai accent. hmmm : wink wink.
Hmmm...THANKS but NO thanks...:D

BigBadDaddy
27-06-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by alt_saint MkII
What time can I expect them katoeys to be queuing up from a cum facial from yours truly??? Plus what is it going to cost me to plaster their thickly made-up faces with my love juice?

The katoeys usually will cum out and play by about 8 pm BUT sometimes ONLY past 9 or 9:30 pm...observe the old man and his kah kias for the signal i.e. when coast is clear i.e. NO QX around, you should see them outside the unit...as for the DAMAGE$$$, ask the katoey you fancy yourself, different katoey, different pricing...I NOT their pimp/OKT or that OLD man sorry...:rolleyes:

Lesliii
27-06-2003, 10:59 PM
Hmmm...THANKS but NO thanks...:D

Hey have not seen u for quite sometime, hope u are not scared
of me, Joking lah. so how's the going.
we are fellow cheongsters afterall, how about a foursome.
Saw that Japanese looking guy at the kopitiam,

Lesliii
28-06-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by FirePhoenix--`
well i use to hand ard changi village last time...i know a few of them there... i can introduce...sandy...vivian..angel..ceillia these four best.. friendly and sexy.. i still have sandy contact no. ..... but mostly now they hang ard westerhout rd..near the mama shop there... u can spot themm

Hi just as a matter of interest, are they pre or post op.
Thanks.

Lesliii
28-06-2003, 07:16 AM
hi

Hi so how was the going so far.

Lesliii
28-06-2003, 07:17 AM

hohohohohohoho,
ladyboy to f you, so have u got any fr to share ??

Lesliii
28-06-2003, 07:19 AM

wink wink, can we meet over a cuppa, exchange vcds and
chiong together. pm me please.

justl00king
29-06-2003, 03:01 AM
hi

:eek::p

strikeer
08-07-2003, 12:02 PM
i was jus wondering......
how come there's no forum on changi village...
last week just went there... got a couple of damn stunner.. see already drool man! wondering wat time do they operate and cease operation.. is it possible to tell mi where can i start a forum on changi village.. i'm sure alot of brudders here would like the idea.... everytime fuck real gals but i think its time for a change. i heard that ah guas suck better than real gals.. wah... not asking u guys to turn gay or wat lah... but u are not getting a wife wat have to stay married to them.. since come out to choing might as well try different stuffs... then got the cake. to all there's reading this pls kindly advice mi on where i can get the forum started and also pls dun Fcuk mi upside down for asking... cos i think it's a great idea to get this topic started.... thnakz

bogyman
09-07-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by strikeer

That is because the WLs at Chingi village are FLs and not licensed.

merc
11-07-2003, 04:37 PM
last week just went there... got a couple of damn stunner.. see already drool man! wondering wat time do they operate and cease operation.. is it possible to tell mi where can i start a forum on changi village.. i'm sure alot of brudders here would like the idea.... everytime fuck real gals but i think its time for a change. i heard that ah guas suck better than real gals.. wah... not asking u guys to turn gay or wat lah... but u are not getting a wife wat have to stay married to them.. since come out to choing might as well try different stuffs... then got the cake. to all there's reading this pls kindly advice mi on where i can get the forum started and also pls dun Fcuk mi upside down for asking... cos i think it's a great idea to get this topic started.... thnakz

Dunno why no thread on CV too:confused:
Well, most of them start work after 10:30pm, best time to be there ard 12am. Some will work till morning and had their breakfast b4 back for rest, but chances of getting a chio is low. Well Ah guas do suck well than gals, but not all can suck well. Some suck worst than a gal.
Ever heard b4 "Only a man know how a cock need to be suck"? That's why Ah Gua suck well:D

Pontianak
13-07-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by merc
Dunno why no thread on CV too:confused:
Well, most of them start work after 10:30pm, best time to be there ard 12am. Some will work till morning and had their breakfast b4 back for rest, but chances of getting a chio is low. Well Ah guas do suck well than gals, but not all can suck well. Some suck worst than a gal.
Ever heard b4 "Only a man know how a cock need to be suck"? That's why Ah Gua suck well:D

There's so many police checks recently.... I heard there'e too many complains regarding Changi at night. Don't have to stay till 6am or wat, most will go home by 4am.

Good luck

BigBadDaddy
30-07-2003, 01:06 PM

There WAS such a forum. It WAS hosted by Delphi. But forum is NO more. Too many idiots spoiling the FUN. If you are interested and have the time to set up an alternative and administer and moderate, there are several forum hosts available e.g. onecenter.com and Voy forums.

:cool:

BigBadDaddy
30-07-2003, 01:09 PM
hohohohohohoho,
ladyboy to f you, so have u got any fr to share ??

PLEASE fo RE-READ my ORIGINAL reply>>>

"From what I know other than the SOP rubba rubba, suckie suckie and pokie pokie all the "EXTRAS" e.g. you want the Ladyboy to fuck you or cum for you or anything beyond 1 hour will cost you $."

I am a POKER and NOT a POKEE, SORRY WRONG number here. :rolleyes:

BigBadDaddy
30-07-2003, 01:14 PM
wink wink, can we meet over a cuppa, exchange vcds and
chiong together. pm me please.

Hmmm know what's the deal IF you get caught in possession of one or more than one XXX-rated disk or other XXX-rated material in PUBLIC dude? What more I do NOT know you or at least I do NOT recall ever knowing folks younger than 30 who is a regular browser/patron there. BETTER be SAFE than it is to be SORRY. :rolleyes:

BigBadDaddy
30-07-2003, 01:23 PM
hi

ROFLMBO! Looks like you are a PROMISING soon-to-be addition to this band known as the "Belakang Masuk Brigade"...NEVERTHELESS to each his/her/it OWN preferences...:D

Lesliii
30-07-2003, 11:14 PM
PLEASE fo RE-READ my ORIGINAL reply>>>

"From what I know other than the SOP rubba rubba, suckie suckie and pokie pokie all the "EXTRAS" e.g. you want the Ladyboy to fuck you or cum for you or anything beyond 1 hour will cost you $."

I am a POKER and NOT a POKEE, SORRY WRONG number here. :rolleyes:

Oh sorry lah, wrong number,
so u must be a very good poker lah. Big domino daddy.
always so dominating.

Lesliii
01-08-2003, 07:30 AM
There WAS such a forum. It WAS hosted by Delphi. But forum is NO more. Too many idiots spoiling the FUN. If you are interested and have the time to set up an alternative and administer and moderate, there are several forum hosts available e.g. onecenter.com and Voy forums.

:cool:

Guess u are rite, IDIOTS there will always be.

But I cannot get thru Voy forums.

Do u have full address.

Thanks

xklusivly4u
13-08-2003, 04:19 PM
Hi guys,

Where and when can I find those shemale (ladies with cocks) in Desker or Rowell Road? I saw many ladies in houses but they look like real women.

thanks

duke
16-08-2003, 08:35 AM
If you want ladyboys in Singapore, I think there is no better place than CRAZYHORSE in Orchard Towers.
Personally the standard there are much better than Changi Village, only prob is that you have to buy a drink to sit and watch and if you wanna rubba rubba them just get them a drink (think its abt $12-$15) and they will sit w/you for abt 15-20 mins.

PussyLover 69
17-08-2003, 08:59 AM
duke,

How much do the ladyboys charge for sex at Crazy Horse ? Is any room provided or do we have to book our own hotel room ? Any recommendation ? :rolleyes:

duke
17-08-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
duke,

How much do the ladyboys charge for sex at Crazy Horse ? Is any room provided or do we have to book our own hotel room ? Any recommendation ? :rolleyes:

I didn't engage them for sex , just sat with them for a drink, i assume you must get your own room if you want sex, maybe you can make a trip down and let us know.

Sawadee
17-08-2003, 05:24 PM
CH charges FOC-$500 depending on how well u bargain/look goodlooking guys can get FOC - $50. Foriegn guys $150 and up

PussyLover 69
17-08-2003, 11:31 PM
S $ 500.00 ????

CRAZY prices !!!!!!!!!!!

Better to look for katoeys in Bangkok !!!!!!! :D

kwailum28
29-08-2003, 10:49 AM
Most of the ladyboys at Rowell is pre- op. The best bet is to ask them, and they cannot bluff you, because they do not know what you prefer. But you got to be careful, as some of them, although are pre-ops, they cannot get a hard on. Some tell you they can, but after collecting your money, they cannot.
Better to arrange a sure thing before going to the rooms if your fantasy is a hard cork.
Your regular will be a good tipster. Heshe can tell you who can and who cannot and even that they have a small or big one.
Just my two cents worth:rolleyes:

Lesliii
29-08-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by kwailum28
Most of the ladyboys at Rowell is pre- op. The best bet is to ask them, and they cannot bluff you, because they do not know what you prefer. But you got to be careful, as some of them, although are pre-ops, they cannot get a hard on. Some tell you they can, but after collecting your money, they cannot.
Better to arrange a sure thing before going to the rooms if your fantasy is a hard cork.
Your regular will be a good tipster. Heshe can tell you who can and who cannot and even that they have a small or big one.
Just my two cents worth:rolleyes:

Good point, however sometimes it is due to the poor sista
who had a session half an hour ago.
So definitely need time to regroup.
Just my half cent worth, stick out tongue *****

The Idiot
02-09-2003, 09:27 AM
Good point, however sometimes it is due to the poor sista
who had a session half an hour ago.
So definitely need time to regroup.
Just my half cent worth, stick out tongue *****

Any one to recommend?

slvk62
08-09-2003, 09:26 PM
last week just went there... got a couple of damn stunner.. see already drool man! wondering wat time do they operate and cease operation..

I'm a westerner and hoping some of my Singapore friends can help me.

When you are in Changi Village, just approach a girl, agree to price? Are there short-time hotels there?

Is it easy to find taxi all night there?

Thanks.

fei_fei45
11-09-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by slvk62
I'm a westerner and hoping some of my Singapore friends can help me.

When you are in Changi Village, just approach a girl, agree to price? Are there short-time hotels there?

Is it easy to find taxi all night there?

Thanks. there's no hotel in the vicinity so u probably have to take a cab and to go joo chiat side for tat...taxis are readily avaible..

kwailum28
20-09-2003, 01:55 PM
Hey Guys! How come no postings on Rowell Road. Sure sad to see no updates or FRs by our old timers. Don't let it die a natural death. We need more info on the SISTERS-pre op and post op.

kwailum28
23-09-2003, 12:18 AM
Hi Guys!! Lets not over react. I just want some information. Let us not start a war. All tips given much appreciated. Thanks a lot bruthers.