PDA

View Full Version : Chow Kit Red Light Distrct...

PROkilleR
02-05-2003, 07:29 PM
hi guys, i need some info regarding chow kit red light district. i heard that u can find young girls not aquas at about RM 30. is it true? or is there any other recommendations?

masterbaiter
15-04-2004, 04:24 PM
Nope, I have never found one for 30.00. The usual price is 50.00 BUT watch it. The girl would ask you to strip and place ur clothings on a table/chair which is actually located next to a secret window. So while you are bonking, another person would take your wallet and soon you'll discover that you are short of some cash. I dun believe that they would take all...
And also be reminded, sometimes, u need to pay the keeper 10.00

MikeElliot
16-04-2004, 11:47 AM
Hear from my friends that this place is full of gangsters & drug addicts....

Don't go there unless u wanna to be HERO....

My 2 cents advice....

botaki6
20-04-2004, 12:23 PM
Yes, can find some new gals among the worne-outs for 30.-. But a bit of search and walk around necessary. Best chance during daytime in the small lane behing Jln Raja Laut off the cloth-stalls. Late at night many "sisters"-don't go.

BUT

only take 40 or 50 RM and the ID with you. Pay the OKT 30.-, go to the room (dirty). Once you drop your pants, put them underneath the pillow and give the gal 10.- RM tip. She will be quiet and not insist that you put the pants next to the hidden door.

win88
20-04-2004, 12:57 PM
Ya, better avoid this place. There are many other places to Cheong!
Hear from my friends that this place is full of gangsters & drug addicts....

Don't go there unless u wanna to be HERO....

My 2 cents advice....

bansai
21-04-2004, 12:17 AM
u want cheap bonks, go to sentral area.. saw a few pretty ones next to a Dangdut KTV.. Damage is RM50...

Chow Kit area is a no go area... i repeat ... no go area..

fastbud
21-04-2004, 02:03 AM
I would have to agree this is a no go area when there several years ago and found it to be a very rough and run down place did not know about secret doors but it is the kind of place you get ripped off in. I felt luck to escape with out any problems and my money sit in my pocket. I had several touts/OKT grab me by the arm and try and pressure me in to there squalid den. I have never been back since and no desire to go again

bansai
21-04-2004, 02:07 AM
one thing about chow kit is that some gurls may not be gurls.. my friend experienced a wierd bonk there before... now got phobia to go that area... he's wondering if that person is a gurl or guy

sutramaster
08-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Hi, is the Chow Kit red light area still alive? How is it like.. like Petain Rd?

dathinman
09-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Yes, can find some new gals among the worne-outs for 30.-. But a bit of search and walk around necessary. Best chance during daytime in the small lane behing Jln Raja Laut off the cloth-stalls. Late at night many "sisters"-don't go.

BUT

only take 40 or 50 RM and the ID with you. Pay the OKT 30.-, go to the room (dirty). Once you drop your pants, put them underneath the pillow and give the gal 10.- RM tip. She will be quiet and not insist that you put the pants next to the hidden door.

Bro botaki. You also in here. :D

Chow Kit is an "interesting" place but I think out-of-towners should stay away. Just my dua sen.

KL_boy
09-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Chow Kit is a no go area! Pls avoid! Save ur money and have a good bonk somewhere else bro..No point takin the risk.. :)

fcukster
09-04-2005, 03:11 AM
pardon my inexperience bros ... is this place in JB or KL ... ermm maybe someone can give some directions and i go there recek some ino and FR .... hehehee

MachoDevilX
09-04-2005, 03:24 AM
pardon my inexperience bros ... is this place in JB or KL ... ermm maybe someone can give some directions and i go there recek some ino and FR .... hehehee

This place is in KL. And I will not advise any bros to go there since it's simpy waste of time.

:cool:

boobers
11-04-2005, 09:17 AM
after Pizza Hut traffic light turn right to a small lane there got beautiful ah guas with figure better than miss universe....but that was last year donno still there or not....it's a drive thru thing no need to walk....other place in chow kit no need to try...

Theforeigner
01-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Well, yeah... Chow Kit, i.e The Lorong Haji Taib area is a no go area. However, there are a few spas scattered around that area which are alright.

Namely, De First Inn has a spa on the second floor. Used to be a mamak girl there by the name of Monica who allows BBBJCIM and anal. Not sure if shes still there.

Kind of around that area as well is Hotel Wilayah which also has a health spa. But be warned, the above spas are kind of lower class ones where the girls more often than not tend to be aunties though u can very occasionally find gems. I think damage is RM 168 incl.

If u need to get cheap and fairly safe fucks for 40-60, go to the brickfields area. Namely Jalan Thambipillay. Its the street parallel to the one where the KL Sentral monorail station ends. Kinda behind it. U won't miss the fuck shops. By the way, the blind and traditional massages are just that, don't expect any hank panky there.

Hope it helps.

obershot
05-07-2005, 03:54 AM
bro i think u shud take others bros advice n avoid tis chow kit place as u r foreigner.coz tis place really complicated n they got lots of ah kua there oso.if u need young gers juz go any hc in kl much more safer n their gers oso much younger n better.

juz my 2cents advice

pomrakthai
05-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Hi Bros,

Whether you are from SGP or KL, please refrain from cheonging in those areas by the name of Chow Kit and Brickfields [another area is behind Jalan Sultan / Jalan Petaling China town area]which are wrongly branded as "red light districts". They are not!

Those WL there are like comfort women of the Japanese Imperial Army era where foreign workers [Bangladeshis, Myanmarese, Nepalese] like Jap soldiers lining up to bonk the day lights out of them!!

From the old days, those areas have been famous for WL's bad service [or rather fast service] attitudes. They would even resort to munching kwai chees while spreading their legs for you to bonk and keep shouting.."hoe mei, cepat cepat, mau bikin anak kah, lama dalam?" [ok oledi ? quick, quick, you wanna make children for being so long inside?"] :D

My advice: keep away from those "dark lights areas". Not worth bonking like that, might as well DIY..... :rolleyes:

dathinman
05-07-2005, 06:14 PM
bro i think u shud take others bros advice n avoid tis chow kit place as u r foreigner.coz tis place really complicated n they got lots of ah kua there oso.if u need young gers juz go any hc in kl much more safer n their gers oso much younger n better.

juz my 2cents advice

The ah kuas are the least of the problems.

Bonking hookers in Chow Kit area (Lorong Haji Taib and other side roads/backalleys) would be in run down and dirty rooms/cubicles.

Thefts can also occur. The hookers will tell you to hang your pants somewhere where their accomplices can get to your wallet (there are hidden openings in the cubicle walls) while you are bonking away. Their accomplices will outnumber you so don't play-play.

In the day time, that place has drug addicts hanging around. Night time it is actually quite a bustling and hectic area with a night market and supper makan places.

Also there are ah kuas behind Wisma Cycle and Carriage that attract a lot of fans. Some damn chio....if you swing that way.

Actually, Chow Kit is quite an interesting area.

powerguy
06-07-2005, 10:28 AM
my advise is... dun go for the girl by those OKT... coz girl r not pretty n once u get in... is hard to come out... but is u really wanna try TRANS then can consider there coz some really damn chio... i get to know one TRANS is chinese, his/her service quite good... look like girl also... fair skin nice boobs!

hhc8
06-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Another cheap place RM30-RM50 are the budget hotels 'Rumah Tumpangan' along Petaling Street, next to ATC College. Girls are young but mainly Indons

dickrick
09-07-2005, 12:50 AM
... but is u really wanna try TRANS then can consider there coz some really damn chio... i get to know one TRANS is chinese, his/her service quite good... look like girl also... fair skin nice boobs!

Hello Bro, sounds interesting. What's the damage like? Usually what time to go?

fleetheart
09-07-2005, 10:29 PM
gives me the shivers knowing the gals were bonked by those bangledeshi workers .. :eek:

dickrick
10-07-2005, 10:30 AM
gives me the shivers knowing the gals were bonked by those bangledeshi workers .. :eek:

Hello Bro, dun forget those FL in Singapore GL, Rowell, also kena bonk by Bangla.
I even see Cat 40 GL kena bonk by them. What makes you think the previous guy that bonk the girl you take is cleaner than the Bangla? How you know even if angmoh, maybe the fella got STD?
:eek:

k3nnyx
21-07-2005, 06:05 PM
I think regardless, dont talk about out of town ppls.. even most locals also scared of chow kit... namely me.

Chow Kit, Lorong Haji Taib... Brickfields... NOO...

Actually bargains sometimes can be found at the road near jalan imbi.

Usually really worn out girls looking real haggly and tired with their OKT's standing inside the den... but sometimes you come across a really nice girl just waiting and getting a start..

Location: If you come from Bukit Bintang, go past Federal Hotel and then turn left.. Thats the road... once me and a buddy were just cruising that area after drinking and saw some really good bargains there..

Contrary to popular belief, it was a saturday night and there was quite a few available.. not bad looking too.. dont know how much it costs though..

ruzhyo
23-07-2005, 02:43 PM
I think regardless, dont talk about out of town ppls.. even most locals also scared of chow kit... namely me.

Chow Kit, Lorong Haji Taib... Brickfields... NOO...

Actually bargains sometimes can be found at the road near jalan imbi.

Usually really worn out girls looking real haggly and tired with their OKT's standing inside the den... but sometimes you come across a really nice girl just waiting and getting a start..

Location: If you come from Bukit Bintang, go past Federal Hotel and then turn left.. Thats the road... once me and a buddy were just cruising that area after drinking and saw some really good bargains there..

Contrary to popular belief, it was a saturday night and there was quite a few available.. not bad looking too.. dont know how much it costs though..

Which way ah? Pass Federal Hotel towards Bukit Bintang plaza or away from BB plaza?

pomrakthai
23-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Which way ah? Pass Federal Hotel towards Bukit Bintang plaza or away from BB plaza?

Ruzhyo, I dun know whether you are a local KL guy or just not driving at all in KL??? Jalan Bukit Bintang is a one way street! After the Federal hotel entrance and immediately after Sun Complex entrance there is a row of shops..keep left and immediately after the shops there is a side road [actually this will lead to Jalan Imbi] turn at 9 oclock [i.e. turn left] you will see a row of "run-down" shops which are actually the rear exits of a row of shops facing Jalan Pudu. You will see a lot of ladies waiting outside. A popular place for those who can not afford HC pricing and those who dun wish to spend more money to bonk! As for me, I wont bonk there [over my dead body!] If I dun have the money I will DIY...Cheers :)

ozziz
23-07-2005, 06:46 PM
How is the situation in Tun Sambanthan? I read the Malay Mail that the MIB are hard on them. Are they still open for business? Sometime ago, Chow Kit Road was really hot and popular. There are pretty chinese working over there. A few were tall, slim and busty. It was value for money until when the stalls along the main road were relocated to the present locations.

chin99
24-07-2005, 12:54 AM
THe area is poorly lighted...
Better avoid the place...
walk past the place once really scary.

Ruzhyo, I dun know whether you are a local KL guy or just not driving at all in KL??? Jalan Bukit Bintang is a one way street! After the Federal hotel entrance and immediately after Sun Complex entrance there is a row of shops..keep left and immediately after the shops there is a side road [actually this will lead to Jalan Imbi] turn at 9 oclock [i.e. turn left] you will see a row of "run-down" shops which are actually the rear exits of a row of shops facing Jalan Pudu. You will see a lot of ladies waiting outside. A popular place for those who can not afford HC pricing and those who dun wish to spend more money to bonk! As for me, I wont bonk there [over my dead body!] If I dun have the money I will DIY...Cheers :)

raven1266
11-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Hai brothers, can anyone help me find the monica below as she was my regular. heard she is working diff place. would help if anyone knows her new hideout.

Well, yeah... Chow Kit, i.e The Lorong Haji Taib area is a no go area. However, there are a few spas scattered around that area which are alright.

Namely, De First Inn has a spa on the second floor. Used to be a mamak girl there by the name of Monica who allows BBBJCIM and anal. Not sure if shes still there.

Kind of around that area as well is Hotel Wilayah which also has a health spa. But be warned, the above spas are kind of lower class ones where the girls more often than not tend to be aunties though u can very occasionally find gems. I think damage is RM 168 incl.

If u need to get cheap and fairly safe fucks for 40-60, go to the brickfields area. Namely Jalan Thambipillay. Its the street parallel to the one where the KL Sentral monorail station ends. Kinda behind it. U won't miss the fuck shops. By the way, the blind and traditional massages are just that, don't expect any hank panky there.

Hope it helps.

manutdrock
11-10-2005, 11:13 PM
can i know other places to go bonk them?? i heard that there are many places to find them and bonk..... u know the place where got many money changer?? anyway the money changer is all near to the main road of johor .. and is near the custom .... just before the overhead bridge to go to city square, u turn left towards the budget hotel , walk straight then u can see all the money changer.... while u walk along the shop houses, some gals or guys will be sitting outside the staircase that connect to upstairs.. the guys or girls will ask u wanna fark them .... anyone here tried there before???? any comments and tips about there?? and the damage????
another question is that the hotel there wat is the minimum age to book for a night and the cost per night ????? any ideas???? thanks for ur patience to read my post ..........

Mightaswell
13-10-2005, 01:33 AM
can i know other places to go bonk them?? i heard that there are many places to find them and bonk..... u know the place where got many money changer?? anyway the money changer is all near to the main road of johor .. and is near the custom .... just before the overhead bridge to go to city square, u turn left towards the budget hotel , walk straight then u can see all the money changer.... while u walk along the shop houses, some gals or guys will be sitting outside the staircase that connect to upstairs.. the guys or girls will ask u wanna fark them .... anyone here tried there before???? any comments and tips about there?? and the damage????
another question is that the hotel there wat is the minimum age to book for a night and the cost per night ????? any ideas???? thanks for ur patience to read my post ..........

This post is about Chow Kit - not Johor :mad:

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 10:17 AM
This post is about Chow Kit - not Johor :mad:

Bro manutdrock,

After fxxxxxg so many gals, you sure blur,blur ......... :confused: and don't know where you are ??????

raven1266
18-10-2005, 03:07 PM
hai guys,
i'm also looking for miss monica formally of de-inn hc?any ideas where she works now pls post.mny thks.

swing123
18-10-2005, 07:22 PM

hi, you forgot to mention her 36D papaya.....and also she swallow!!! despite all these specialties, she is not my all time favourite coz she is way too chatty to my liking....

she stopped working there for a while and when she came back, she gained weight, with her 36D papaya turned into at least 38E......not sure where she is now though....