PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

odd_master
05-12-2001, 12:54 AM
any body havea any info on OKT in jakarta? or any call girls?

Rainman
05-12-2001, 12:40 PM
My friend,

It's not that nobody replied but why u want to find OKT or call girl number when there are just too many girls anywhere u goes here in Jakarta. I always said that Bangkok is the official SEX CITY in asia while Indonesia is the unofficial sex city. Do u know that the biggest Pro Den is found here in Indonesia. It's call DOLLY located in East Java in SURABAYA. It's a small kumpung with small cubical and girls waiting to be of service. If u have been to Cambodia and Bombay, u would know what I mean.

Howover, it's Ramadah now and pub don't open till 8pm or rather, most have taken a month holiday anticipating difficult time with this new goverment.

Anyway, I would like to recommend the latest happening here.

The name of this place is called KOREAN STAR located at Djayakata Tower Hotel - 18th Floor. This is the only place in Jakarta which give u a real BODY massage with very young and beautiful girls. The other place is call Katica but girls are old.

It cost Rup 300,000 for service of one and a half hours. Naked of course.

U're allowed to do just everything with the girls till u cum EXCEPT fucking. Interesting isn't it. I've not been there just yet as I mentioned it's Ramadah. Pub and most Massage places are closed except for those located inside a Hotel.

All my friend had tried and rating is a good 9/10. One problem though, there is only 7 rooms with 10 girls. It's open from noon till midnight.

Happy cumming in Jakarta.

Salamat Hari Raya Pusah.:D :D

odd_master
14-12-2001, 12:40 PM
Where can I find artists or models?
How much?

P.S:
Rainman, are you Indonesian?
Do you live in Jakarta?

Rainman
14-12-2001, 01:13 PM
Where can I find artists or models?

Answer : Anywhere in the world if u have the money is the answer to your question.

Just kidding, I don't know whether there are any artists or models but sure look close to one. Address as follows :

Jl Pranpanca Raya Blok P III/4
Kebayoran Baru - Jakarta Selatan

(send me a e-mail if you want the phone number as it's not right for me to post it here.I'm not a pimp yah)

Prices start from Rup 3 million ($550) for 3 hrs. Eat in or take away is available. For your infor, I've not tried it as this is a crazy price to pay in Indonesia.

For your last question. Sorri I'm not going to reply as this is a forum and some information has to remain confidential.

:D

sglookout
04-01-2002, 06:43 PM
I was in Jakarta and have paid a visit to the Korean Spa (not star)

Talked to the bellboy and got to hear that is closed. He dunno where it moved to.

That goes another lobang.

Rainman
05-01-2002, 10:05 PM
Shit, jus came back this week and still planning to go on Monday. In fact was talking to my friend on Thur and he still said it's there.

Anyway, I shall check it out for u.

Since it's closed. Did u drop by Super across the road or Rasa Sayang behind the lane??

Originally posted by sglookout
I was in Jakarta and have paid a visit to the Korean Spa (not star)

Talked to the bellboy and got to hear that is closed. He dunno where it moved to.

That goes another lobang.

odd_master
06-01-2002, 09:12 AM
Rainman....I am in Jakarta too!!
Contact me when you are here, let's cheong together...

see you soon......

ah_john
06-01-2002, 10:43 PM
new in this forum.....new in this country....

how about some FRs when you're done.

sglookout
07-01-2002, 09:27 AM
To Rainman,

I was pretty disappointed that I went back to Hotel to sleep.

That nite, my friend brought me to the Olympic Hotel. They have KTV rooms on the level 4 & 5 easily 20-30 rooms and when we reached there, they are all full. Waited about 45 min for one.

Most of the KTV girls I saw are from China and there were a few babes. There must be still a lot in those occupied rooms.

LauCheeHong
07-01-2002, 10:48 AM
Since it's closed. Did u drop by Super across the road or Rasa Sayang behind the lane??

Oh Rasa Sayang and Super still there........I had fond memories of those two, cheapest fuck and nice looking women too. Is Stadium still around, its located further down the main road at Jln Hanyur Merok or something. There was also a KTV that I frequently go to, near the Jkt Fair Grounds, along the road where there is a Mt Elizabth Hospital, just next to Mata Hari Supermarket. Some egyptian sound name, its actually within a motel. Normally when I am in Jkt, I don't like staying in 5 stars hotel, just check into the motel and visit the ktv at night. Talk to the girl I fancy and leave door unlock when I go back room and hey presto, there is beside me when the KTV closes at 3 am.

f11eight
07-01-2002, 03:31 PM
Anyone here has got info on KTVs in Jarkata where they have lot of China gals. I will be going there this weekend and staying till next week. This will be my first time there. Info like names, location, charges, tips for the gals, what to expect etc.. will be welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

Rainman
07-01-2002, 07:28 PM
too many to chose from lah.

But China gals is real expensive loh.about SD100 just to sit with u for one evening with no happening. Bring home is about US400 per night. Try the loal Chinese instead though few but still not too costly but whether they leave with u depend on your luck. ost to sit is SD10/hours and bring home (only if they like u) about SD200-300. Min 1 million rup.

Cost for drinks and room about SD 200 min depending on what u order and how many girls.

1) Raja Mas, Furama, Millennium, HaLai and Travel Hotel.

Only the first 4 have China chicks and minmum loal Chinese.

They are all located in Kota and no problem if u goes by Taxi. Just be careful when u leave the place for your hotel. Don't just board any Taxi. Ask for Blue, Black or Silver Bird only.

Originally posted by f11eight
Anyone here has got info on KTVs in Jarkata where they have lot of China gals. I will be going there this weekend and staying till next week. This will be my first time there. Info like names, location, charges, tips for the gals, what to expect etc.. will be welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

ah_john
07-01-2002, 09:06 PM
why the fetish with china girls? local indonesian chicks can be as exotic. Tried this place called "MM" (can't remember the exact address). Lots of fair skinned locals, very friendly. Will cost us about S$100 for the night just to sit. If they like u (most will anyway if you're fm sg), they may follow you back when the place closes.

Alternatively, try the many KTVs at Blok M area, just behind Hotel Melawai (jap style, chick cheaper but still worth a try).

Rainman
07-01-2002, 09:31 PM
yah, these are 2 very nice places but some find it cheap. I like Super more as the girls are not too commerialise like Rasa sayang. They can sit and talk with u whole night at the bar without insisting that u go into the room. It used to cost Rup 110k but increases since Jun 2000 to Rup 170k for one hour of fun exclude condom. As many shots as u can in the room within that hour.

It is also a good place as when u bring your customer there, rest assured he would get what he want and unlike KTV where sometimes the girl play hard to get.

The other plus point is if your customer is not those fucking type, he won't feel bad like when u bring them to the fish tank at Stadium. If they want to bring these girl back from Super for the night. It cost between Rup 300k to Rup 450 depending on what time the girl leave the place.

It's opened from noon and there are 2 shift for the girls there. The noon shift is older (25-35) while the evening shift from 6pm till close is very young (16-30)

"egyptian sound" KTV, I don;t know about this place but rest assured I will find out soon.

cheers

Originally posted by LauCheeHong

Oh Rasa Sayang and Super still there........I had fond memories of those two, cheapest fuck and nice looking women too. Is Stadium still around, its located further down the main road at Jln Hanyur Merok or something. There was also a KTV that I frequently go to, near the Jkt Fair Grounds, along the road where there is a Mt Elizabth Hospital, just next to Mata Hari Supermarket. Some egyptian sound name, its actually within a motel. Normally when I am in Jkt, I don't like staying in 5 stars hotel, just check into the motel and visit the ktv at night. Talk to the girl I fancy and leave door unlock when I go back room and hey presto, there is beside me when the KTV closes at 3 am.

f11eight
08-01-2002, 11:52 AM
Thanks to Rainman for the info. Will try out these few places and will post FR.

Thanks also to ah_john for the extra info on local Indonesian gals. Yes, I do have a fetish now for China gals, but I might still try out your recommendations.

Thank you and cheers.

Rainman
08-01-2002, 02:32 PM
John,

Where is this "MM" ??

For Block M, I recommend Kenal 2,Song wise not much choice though as mainly Japanese number.

Good thing is that u can bring your own 2 ltr wisky or brandy from DFS and they only charge Rup 150 k for cover charge. Girls is Rup 25K per hour and min 3 hours. No need to give tips. Tell the girl u are here to stay and would come and support them every week. Rest assured that they will go home with u free (if u are lucky like all thing)
. Free is for f.....kg, u still need to pay ssay Rup 100k for Taxi which is what I used to do.

Across Kenal 2, there is a white building and on the 3 flr, there is another good Jap KTV. it's high tech inside with cubical for 4 persons only. Same here, can bring own drink and forgot the charges for girl. Been there a few time and there are few girls there who really can play. Once 2 of us sat there while the 2 girls blow us on the spot. can change from one cock to another somemore. tip Rup 100K. Final bills about Rup 1 million,

Good Luck.

Originally posted by ah_john
why the fetish with china girls? local indonesian chicks can be as exotic. Tried this place called "MM" (can't remember the exact address). Lots of fair skinned locals, very friendly. Will cost us about S$100 for the night just to sit. If they like u (most will anyway if you're fm sg), they may follow you back when the place closes.

Alternatively, try the many KTVs at Blok M area, just behind Hotel Melawai (jap style, chick cheaper but still worth a try).

Rainman
18-01-2002, 10:59 AM
sglookout, are u there??

As promised to my brother here.

Went to look for this Korean SPA on 16th Jan. It was raining and bad traffic jam in town thus unable to go to my next appointment hence stop over at Jayakarta Tower at Mangga Dua to look for this place. Yes, its gone since early Dec and the bellboy told me its at Golden Hotel instead. So off I go as this hotel is only 10 min away.

Reach Golden hotel at 1500hrs and notice that the actual name of this hotel is call "Clarion Hotel Golden" Instead.

Checked again with the security whether there is this Korean SPA as the name do not appear anywhere in the hotel. Was told it's at the 3rd flr. I'm lucky I guess.

So up I went to the 3rd flr and the name u saw when coming out of the lift is "Korean EST". I dont know why either. Turn right and u notice a small reception Table by the corridor and there sat a beautiful lady. Asked and was told it cost RP300K for 1 and a half hours of massage but rooms are full and I should have booked before coming. Told her to check again and after 10 min, there is indeed a room available. Gave here my credit card and guess what, only cash. Shit, since I have no rupial with me, gave here US$ instead and she accepted with good xchange rate too.

Went to the room and waited, it's a normal hotel room execpt for the bed which has been changed to those used for massage. Sat inside and wondering what I would get. 5 min later, a older lady came and with her a sweet, fair and young lady. Asked if SASA (her name) is okay. Why not, didn't even take a good look at her as I was real tire after finishing real late the night before at the KTV and love to take a nap.

So all in order, door closed and she went into the toilet to prepare the bath tub with warm water. Then she came out and undress me as if a Japenses wife welcoming home her tire husband. Naked and she lead me to the toilet where toothbush and toothpaste ready for me to brush my teeth. something new yeh. Then she wash me very gently and much attention was paid to my didi to ensure that it's clean.

After bath, lay down on the bed and she while still fully clothed gave me a good 30 min of massage, asked her to strip but she refused as this is supposed to be a normal massage and she doesn't want distraction here. Now I took a good look at here and boy, was her "nene" big. She is very fair for a Indonesian and is the youngest there at 19 yrs old.

Now for showtime, she dim the light after massage and went into the toilet to prepare some hot towel and wash herself. Came out fully naked and the only fault is her backside is too big. Her nene sure is big, firm and with nipple not bigger then a yellow bean. Really nice from the wrist up.

Told me to lay with my back facing her and she applied the body lotion on me and herself. Then she uses her breast and those harden nipple to give me a real good body massage follow-up by using her CB to rub me and sametime licking my ear . Notice there is hardly any hair down there and she said it's natural. Sign of youth I must say. Thereafter, she clean me with a hot towel and followed by a tongue bath on my back. Wah liao, very shoickfrom toe to neck and back.

Few min later, turn around and again body lotion all over followed by massage by her breast on my didi and body, then she uses her CB and sat on my didi rubbing it slowly. it sure was great. Clean me and herself again and then the normal SOP follow-up. Licking u slowing from toe to neck and then BBBJ. Wah, request not to CIM and I said okay to my own surpries. Asked if I could F... her instead and she said no. It's not allowed here. Company policy lah. So ame after 10 min and we had a shower together sucking those beautiful nipple of hers.

Overall, it sure was great and point given as follows:-

Look : 7/10
Massage : 7/10
Body massage : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : N.A.

Overall : 7/10

Conclusion :

The way it operate looks like they don;t stay long at one hotel but move around. been opened for 4 months and has since changed 3 hotels. there is 15 girls but only 8 rooms and biz is very good, must book before going loh. Oh, open from noon to 2 am everyday.

Address as follows : -
Korean Club
Clarion Hotel Golden 3rd Flr
Jl Angkasa No 1, Jakarta 10721
Tel : 626-8858 and 625-5555 ext 317

eof

Cheers and happy cuming in JKT......

:D

storm
20-01-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
yah, these are 2 very nice places but some find it cheap. I like Super more as the girls are not too commerialise like Rasa sayang. They can sit and talk with u whole night at the bar without insisting that u go into the room. It used to cost Rup 110k but increases since Jun 2000 to Rup 170k for one hour of fun exclude condom. As many shots as u can in the room within that hour.

Rainman, whats the address for Super btw?

THanks!

Rainman
21-01-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by storm

Rainman, whats the address for Super btw?

THanks!

I don't have the actual address but it is next to Jayakarta Tower Hotel.

However, if u come from Town, u will pass Jl Gajah Mada and make a U-turn near the overhead bridge and then keep left and turn left (this st name is Jl Hayam Wuruk) into Labu where u will see the Jayakarta Tower on your right. Go to the end of the st and u will find Super on the left at the T-juntion. U won't miss it espeially if u come in the evening.

Good luck

sukalobang
26-01-2002, 03:45 PM
Bro Rainmain,

Few years ago there is a hotel accross Gajah Mada Plaza. If I am not mistaken, Parapurna Hotel. Is it still there? I remember a cheapo but great f**ck in the Hotel. Five-six storeys hotel, whereas one chick stand in front of one room. A full whore hotel. 30,000 rups for 1 hour, but the exchage rate was lower at the time.

sglookout
28-01-2002, 05:55 PM
Tks Rainman for the tip. I guess I will miss it again as I will not be dropping into Jakarta soon.

One warning to all brothers regarding the massage there.

The ladies in Jakarta have a queer (may be correct) notion, by pushing blood to your brother can stir you up. So before they pop U the question whether you want a HJ or not, they will push real hard around the region of your brother esp at the inner thighs. And I meant real real hard.

indotaipan
30-01-2002, 11:50 AM
Hi Rainman, noticed that you are THE MAN in and around Jkt. Am in Jkt right now. Can you please pass me some contacts for FL or regulars in Jkt?? Actually looking forward to hitting a or some local chinese girls! Any to share, please??

Rainman
30-01-2002, 11:52 AM
Don't remember if there is a hotel across he road but upon checking the map. Indeed there is a "Djakarta Hotel" and not "Parapurna Hotel". Guess it is too small to be notice. Nonetheless, shall check it out for u. One thing for sure though, there is no longer a Rup 30 K f**** here in town. Massage is now Rup 35K per hour and HJ is about Rup 50K to Rup 100k and FJ about Rup 150K.

Few years ago there is a hotel accross Gajah Mada Plaza. If I am not mistaken, Parapurna Hotel. Is it still there? I remember a cheapo but great f**ck in the Hotel. Five-six storeys hotel, whereas one chick stand in front of one room. A full whore hotel. 30,000 rups for 1 hour, but the exchage rate was lower at the time.

As for comment about the massage. Sorry but I don't agree. Reason being that FJ is too cheap here thus no reason for bro to go for HJ. Of course unless those that is very scare of AIDS.

One warning to all brothers regarding the massage there.

Rainman
30-01-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by indotaipan
Hi Rainman, noticed that you are THE MAN in and around Jkt. Am in Jkt right now. Can you please pass me some contacts for FL or regulars in Jkt?? Actually looking forward to hitting a or some local chinese girls! Any to share, please??

Hi,

Chinese girl is too expensive here and Jakarta is not the place. Guidance they cost min Rup 1 million or SD200.

However, if u are lucky and love fishing, the place with more Chinese girl besides the KTV is a disco call " Retro" at Crowne Plaza Hotel along Gatot Subroto. It's ladies nite on Wed and last I notice, there is many friendly Chinese Chick there. I was not lucky as I'm not hansome enough but managed to talk to one for a while though no happening.

Good Luck CUMMING to Jakarta.

indotaipan
30-01-2002, 12:13 PM
Hi Rainman,

Thanks for the reply. Have paid 1mil rups before at Mulia Hotel for a very good screw. Think it was worth it. She was a real pro and made sure you enjoyed screwing her. Although she wasn't that great in the looks dept. Body was a bit meaty but firm.

Anyways, if I have a budget of 1mil. do you have contacts?

I am alone here in jkt and not the type to go clubbing around looking for girls. So, usually end up in massage places (hotels). A little bit adventurous or horny if you like and having seen some of the local chineses girls, having a bit of a fantasy screwing one of them. Any clues?

Read in the previous Sammyboy site that one of the bros managed to hit a salesgirl working at SOGO. Bro, if you are reading this tread, please pm me with the contact!!! Sound desperate don't I.

Rainman
30-01-2002, 12:28 PM
1) 1 million for a screw is very very expensive specially if u are talking about CJ pub in Mulia hotel or BATs at the Shangri-La. They are all professional going mainly for Ang Mo which is what turn me off. For your infor, actual rates is about Rup 400K

2) massage places (hotels)
This is another area where it's expensive not worth the shit. Check my post on Korea SPA.

3) For FL, the best is as follows but cost a bit.

Jl Pranpanca Raya Blok P III/4
Kebayoran Baru - Jakarta Selatan

Check my other post on Indonesia but written in Bahasa Indonesia. Look under part 5-6 where it's maminly the phone number for escort and FL

4) Pick up.
Yes it's easy but u need time and luck.

Suggest u go to Stadium (5 stars service) or Super (3 stars) where short time is available. At super however, u can bring them home for the whole night for Rup 500K.I assure u the best in service here.

Originally posted by indotaipan
Hi Rainman,

Thanks for the reply. Have paid 1mil rups before at Mulia Hotel for a very good screw. Think it was worth it. She was a real pro and made sure you enjoyed screwing her. Although she wasn't that great in the looks dept. Body was a bit meaty but firm.

Anyways, if I have a budget of 1mil. do you have contacts?

I am alone here in jkt and not the type to go clubbing around looking for girls. So, usually end up in massage places (hotels). A little bit adventurous or horny if you like and having seen some of the local chineses girls, having a bit of a fantasy screwing one of them. Any clues?

Read in the previous Sammyboy site that one of the bros managed to hit a salesgirl working at SOGO. Bro, if you are reading this tread, please pm me with the contact!!! Sound desperate don't I.

indotaipan
30-01-2002, 12:56 PM
Hi Rainman,

The 1mil was for the service at the massage place at Mulia Hotel. Think some of the bros did a FR on her b4.

Will look up the tread you mentioned on the contacts. Thanks.

Rainman
31-01-2002, 01:04 PM
Yes, I've read the report and tried once myself as all my guest stay at Mulia.

Went in at about 5pm and was given a girl that is not pretti at all. First thing she asked when inside the room is whether I want to F*** here now. Didn't bother as I jus want to see how is it like after all those report.

Massage is so so for 20 min and then the question. Rup 400k for H/J which is toally crazy here. Told here that I am a local and not a tourist as she might thought. Reduced to Rup 200 and her service was the worst I have ever seen here.

Anyway, it didn't bother me as I jus want to know what is it like.

Overall, I would said that it is not worth it.

newcomerjkt
09-02-2002, 12:09 AM
Hi Rainman, I can see that you know quite well Jakarta. I'm a young guy, single and just arrived in the city. Don't know so much about sex life here, so if you can show me around, it would be great. my e-mail: [email protected]

dook
09-02-2002, 01:05 AM
Hi Rainman,

I was staying in this hotel a couple of months back. At night, after dinner with my ICQ friend @ one of the giant malls in jkt, went back to the hotel and saw this New York New York besides the hotel.

Decides to pop in. Glam interior, friendly lady bartender. I was doing my recce there, and found that it's a KTV. Alot of Chinese chicks, mostly from mainland China, according to the chatty bartender.

Saw a local Chinese which nearly makes my nose bleed. A stunning beauty, and was told she's from Manado. Wish I could book her, however she's one of the hottest property there. The moment she stepped into the ktv hall, she was ushered to one of the rooms.

Went back to room disappointingly. Called a mummy through my mobile and asked her for a chick. Brought 2 over and chose one for my supper that night. Not a good f@#k at all, and that mummy charges me 600Rp although I know her so well. Damn her!

I'll be jkt again later this month, any chance of meeting u up for some adventure?

Regards

Rainman
09-02-2002, 02:49 PM
Saw a local Chinese which nearly makes my nose bleed. A stunning beauty, and was told she's from Manado

Many ppl always mistaken a Fair MANADONESE as a Chinese. Please lah, they are not CHINESE. But yes, they are much Farier then the Chinese and is well known for their 3 lips.

1 on top and 2 below as they have this skill of sucking your bro with their 2nd lips when your bro is inside their pussy. Very skouk one.

I did mentioned that KTV girls are good to look at and maybe some can play but nearly none can fuck. No service if understand what I mean. Of course there are exception. Had one from KTV before but it's more like GF relationship thus we did not talk about money. So the f**** was better.

At NewYork New York, why didn't u go across the street and there is SUPER where u may pick any girls u like for Rup350-450 K for a night. They are quite good lor.

And u are staying in this hotel call Jayakarta Tower Hotel. Right??

Well, we could meet. PM me as I should be in Jakarta as from the 19th Feb,.... 1st Week of March would be in Surabaya.

Cheers.

newcomerjkt
17-02-2002, 12:50 AM
Here's some nice place I went to this week:
1) Melawei Hotel, near Blok M, 6th floor. Price is 250K Rph, including room for 1 hour, 1 shot. Shower, massage, BJ, f...
Very good selection of girls. Some speak English.

2) Tiera Ciera @Lokasari Plaza, Mangga Besar. Price 50K for room and 150K for a girl (if you want a very good looking one, with nice body) for 1 hour. As many shots as you want. It's dark and there are a lot of girls there! Depending on the girl, you may have or not a BJ. So shop carefully and take the girl only if she smiles and talk to you, otherwise, it won't be fun on bed. Most don't speak english.

3) BATS @Shangri La hotel. Price range from 300K up to 700K Rph whole night, depending on the girl. Most of them are pros, around 30yo, but I find too many expat in there. Most speak english.

4) Golden Hotel, 3rd floor. Traditional and body Massage with BJ at 300K Rph for 2h. Good service! But girls are sometimes not beautiful.

Further to Rainman's advice, I'll try the Stadium and Super.

Rainman
17-02-2002, 01:48 AM
1) Melawei Hotel,

Not for us as don't like the crowd there. Mainly oil rig worker on shore leave and 100% Ang Mo. When I was new in Jakarta, love to drink there and talk to te girls. That's how I learn my Bahasa.

2) Tiera Ciera @Lokasari Plaza

I'm not sure is this the same place that I went. Sure will check it out to reconfirm again.

3) BATS @Shangri La hotel

I'm there every Friday from 1800hrs to 2130 hrs. Hate the girls there. Old Pro that only like Ang Mo. For your information. The Ang Mo if staying alone in JKT will get them free.

4) Golden Hotel, 3rd floor\

Went there 2 times and both time got a very nice lady. Actually u can reject if u don;t like them loh.

By the way, should be back in Jakarta on Monday and PM me if u intend to meet.

I found a new place and shall visit again soon. Wait for my FR.

Rainman
26-02-2002, 01:32 PM
REM Club
Jl Laks. R.E. Marrtadinata No. 10
Jakarta 1440
(tel : 021-6917049-60)

Next to the toll near Ancol Hotel.

Exchange rates today : SD1 is to Rup 5500

This is an old building which guess been around for a while. There is 4 floors all together. Never been here before as It's in the north and a bit out of the way for me. Was there last night as traffic in most parts of Town were quite bad thus we took the highway and ended in Ancol instead of our original destination.

The 1st floor is a disco plus Cafe. Here u would see a lots of nice and young Indonesian girls which u could booked and bring upstair for an hours. Charges are Rup 180,000 to Rup 210,000 include room. The difference in price is in line with the look of the girl u booked.

2nd Floor are all KTV rooms which was where we went. Rooms charge is Rup 50,000/Hours and we were total 5 of us, we took a avarage sized room. So as usual mummy cam and in came the girls. I must say that most are above avarage but a little small in size though. However, their breasts were all big and I mean real big considering their smaller flame. So we got the following : By the way, these girsl cost Rup 35,000 per hours for booking

Diana 20yrs - look 7/10

Titin 21yrs - look 6.5/10 (but was told her BBBj worth a 9/10 as I found out later when my friend brought her upstair for an hours. Rates as adv above. Rup 210K.

Remi 19 yrs - look 7/10
Yosi 20 yrs - look 6/10

And for myself, I got the only Chinese girl there from Kalimantan. She claim to be 27 yrs old but I would say maybe 30 to be more likely.

So for brothers whom is looking for a local Chinese girl to screw. Look for Nanale. She is quite tall and a little bigger then normal, that's her breast and size. However, she would want to have Rup 570,000 to go outstair for a quicky or Rup 1,000,000 for overnight. Overnight means from 11PM till before noon the next day. Oh, incase I forget, the local do overnight too at Rup 400,000 exclude hotel.

Overall, it was fun as the song is quite aplenty and I always love it when u know for sure these girls can have for a price rather then bringing your customer to places where u are not too sure whether the girls will go back with them or not. So this place no risk, all also can wan,

In general, the place is quite rundown but it's quite cheap which is the other plus point. Total we drank 7 jugs fo Stout and 2 jugs of beer plus other lady drink, some food and also fucking can be charged to the room.

Total bill for the night basis the above plus 2 fuck job for my friends is Rup3,200,000. Quick expensive u might say that consider we starts at 1900hrs and let the place at 0300hrs.

It's money well spend I must say.

Hope those looking for Chinese Girl can go and see....

biker_man
28-02-2002, 12:01 PM
Will be in Jkt on Friday nite! Yahoo!!

Will either swing by Millenium Disco or Sydney 2000 or Raja Mas.....(wah so may choices, dunno where to go)

Dunno to fuck first, or party then fuck, or all of the above. Too many choices!

I know about places like Stadium for good fuckjobs, but i have 2 questions to ask Mr. Rainman (or any other helpful brudder),

1. Is that place "1001" at Hayam Waruk a club, disco, fuckshop or KTV?

2. Er..where to find nice Manado chicks to screw. (Dun tell me to fly to Manado!, I'm talking about in Jkt)

Thanks for the help

Rainman
28-02-2002, 12:16 PM
Itinery in Jakarta on Fri.

Go to Koreas SPA first at abour 3pm and leave there 4.55pm.

Dinner at "Ah Yat Abalone Rest" Best so far..

KTV at Stadium plus fuck (the best so far) and maybe take home also.

1001 - it's a new KTV that open 24 hrs with a small disco that open from 11pm till 0700hrs. there is also a very big Casino on the right of the KTV, u must take a look.

KTV sound system is good and they have 2 show, Dryshow for R300K when the girl strip and BBBJ u or the R800k wet show where u can screw the girl after the strip show . By the way, there is a bedroom attached to the KTV. One of the better KTV in Jakarta now. But very expensive and girl are a bit snobbish. Yes, there are quick a few Manado girls here also. Not sure if u can booked them.

As for these places u mentioned.

Will either swing by Millenium Disco or Sydney 2000 or Raja Mas.....(wah so may choices, dunno where to go)

The above are mainly for tripping. so u are also into esctasy???

Cheers

By the way, I might be in Millenium..Fri night after BATs.

Originally posted by biker_man
Will be in Jkt on Friday nite! Yahoo!!

Dunno to fuck first, or party then fuck, or all of the above. Too many choices!

I know about places like Stadium for good fuckjobs, but i have 2 questions to ask Mr. Rainman (or any other helpful brudder),

1. Is that place "1001" at Hayam Waruk a club, disco, fuckshop or KTV?

2. Er..where to find nice Manado chicks to screw. (Dun tell me to fly to Manado!, I'm talking about in Jkt)

Thanks for the help

manisan
28-02-2002, 03:30 PM
Based on Rainman recommendation, I went to try the Korean Este at Golden Clarion Hotel. No problem finding the place (3rd floor) if you take a cab.

As I didn't make any appointment, I had to wait for abt 20 min for room. The mamasan brought a girl called Siska & just left the room in a hurry. She looked pretty ugly in my opinion, I quickly rushed out from the room to call the mamsan back so that I can change to another girl. The mamsan said you can only change 1 time, so I just waited & prayed that the next girl would be better.

The new girl's name is Resa, slightly better looking, but I'll not choose her if i had the choice. The rest was as per what Rainman mentioned; shower, massage, body massage, followed by bbbj.

The body massage was alright, but I think the ones I tried in Phuket (Christie spa) & Jakarta (Kartika) were better. The bbbj was the only consolation, as it was really quite good. I managed to CIM, but she took my didi out quickly & HJ me after that:mad:.

Overall, its probably not worth the Rp300k as you cannot choose the girls. My recommendation in Jkt for you brudders would be "Stadium". The girls are mostly young, but service varies; will need your participation & you'll enjoy a lot.

nb: they had increased the number of rooms to 15 (from 8) & 20+ girls working.

biker_man
28-02-2002, 04:32 PM
Rainman,

Thanks for the info and the tips.

"1001" sounds a bit too rich for my taste. (wetshow for R800k!)

For that amount, I can do a few round trips at Stadium. But nevertheless, I will drop by "1001"just to take a look-see.

As for tripping, well....to the best of my knowledge i have never taken xtc...

Cool that U might be at Millenium as well! For all U know we could be dancing side by side oblivious to the fact.

I'm there as it is somebody's birthday, but they are still trying to book the private room.

Alamak, this trip is like 1/4 job / 3/4 play.

But boy it is sure fun to PLAY!

B. Rgds & take care

Rainman
01-03-2002, 11:47 AM
Agreed that Stadium is better but for a change to something difference. I always recommend Korea SPA. Was told the girl at Kartika is much older though I have never been there myself. Could not find the place lah.

As back to the service of these girls at Korea SPA, my best was Dewi and I have heard from lots of ppl that the service is below standard especially when they know u are new and alone.

If u recall, the first question the girl asked when u are there is "Your first time here ?? Are u alone??" For me, I told her no and that my friend whom come often is next door. Thus I had better service as u give comment when u leave the place if u remember signing a piece of paper when u left. So the girl dare not be funny especially when u speak bahasa above avarge..

Cheers

Originally posted by manisan
Overall, its probably not worth the Rp300k as you cannot choose the girls. My recommendation in Jkt for you brudders would be "Stadium". The girls are mostly young, but service varies; will need your participation & you'll enjoy a lot.

nb: they had increased the number of rooms to 15 (from 8) & 20+ girls working.

Rainman
01-03-2002, 11:52 AM
Good for u and anyway, 1001 is just next to stadium.

Dancing sure not outside as ususally inside room.

Have fun and do write us something loh. Thanks

Originally posted by biker_man
Rainman,

Thanks for the info and the tips.

"1001" sounds a bit too rich for my taste. (wetshow for R800k!)

Alamak, this trip is like 1/4 job / 3/4 play.

But boy it is sure fun to PLAY!

B. Rgds & take care

manisan
01-03-2002, 12:29 PM
Rainman,

Thanks for the advice. Service wise, I don't have much complaints abt Korean Este as you mentioned they actually have a "feedback form" to sign before you leave, but the looks is slightly dissapointing. BTW, I speak bahasa too & I told her that I've been "around".

As for Kartika, it is just 1 parallel street before Stadium, right till the end of the street (right hand side). The place is a little more run down, but cheaper (Rp160k I think). Wide choice of selections & I remember there were at least 50 girls sitting in the bar/lounge waiting for you to choose. Some can be quite pretty (since you got so many choices). I also tried 3-some there for double the price. It was a new & refreshing experience, though not on par as my high expectation. Overall, worth a try.

Rainman
02-03-2002, 01:44 PM
Thanks bro. been a while since I last had a threesome. will try again. Guess those that told me Kartika suck must have very high expectation.

Cheers

Beerlover
03-03-2002, 04:29 PM
Hi, after reading all the info and so coincident that I was asked to go Jakarta for few weeks, here are some feedback that I personally experienced.
1) Koean Club : price gone up from Rp 300,000 to Rp 350,000 !
The standard of Gal vary, however , after 4th visits I
personally think that their standard so ,so only. (BTW you can
ask to change the gal as many times as you wish)
2) According to the pretty counter gal of this Korean Club, the
Boss also operate a similar business at : Acacia Hotal 2nd Flr,
at Jalan Kramat Raya.
3) Super at Jalan Labu:
so far this is the best place visited (Not been to Stadium yet),
you can drink beers at the KTV and seach for
your target. Many young gal, mostly with good body, the cost
of bringing them upstair is Rp150,000 for 45min. if you perfer,
you can bring 2 gal go upstair for Rp 300,000 (about S$60),
NOT all gal agree to this, you has to ask!
You can also select the gal through photo displayed at
the counter. Here are some recomm : No. 2+45 for double
happiness . No. 150 , 57 : Young and pretty with good BODY.
Any way, they have about 50 gal fot you to pick.
4) LA Bar and Coffee House at Jln Pangeran Jayakarta Blok C23,
Jakarta Barat, Kota Indah :
The KTV area is double the size of Super, but the condition of
rooms at upstair is bad. The price and standard of Gal is abut
the same with Super. I managed to bring 1 gal back to my
hotel for one night at Rp500,000.
Will file more FR when time permitt. Hope the info provided
help.
Yam~~~ Seng.

Rainman
03-03-2002, 10:34 PM
U went 4 times and since went the prices of Koreas increases??

Super, u can also bring the girl back, just tell papi there. Before 9pm -10pm is Rup450k and after 10pm is Rup350 for the night. Guess it is still one of the better places in term of service and quality. For Stadium. I would comment that it's a 5 star place while Super only 3.

LA BAR????

Tell me more??

dook
04-03-2002, 12:10 AM
Hi guys,

I have been to Jakarta recently. Thank god, ngak banjir.
I managed to contact 3 pimps, and all of them were women. Do you guys have any luck with chicks from pimp? I mean in terms of looks, price and service???

I have been to CJ Bar @ Hotel Mulia. It's a place for the ang mohs!! Anyway, got myself a bad F#@K from a pimp.

Care to share some sexperience?

Rainman
04-03-2002, 12:22 AM
Hi dook,

PM u but not read by u.

FL from phone??? With the number of chicks hanging around town. Who needs pimp anyway. PIMP, There are afew good one offering girls at about Rup 3 to 6 million short time.

CJ sucks big time my friend.

biker_man
04-03-2002, 03:48 PM
Ok, back for Jkt last nite.

Jkt is a great place, unfortunately, my health could not keep up with the partying. Bloody flu bug going around!

Anyway, Fri nite arrived in Jkt, straight to Sydney2000 Disco we went, no time to even put down the bags, or check into a hotel. local friend said, "you guys already late, people there already half way gone, better catch up" So out came a bottle, and we started drinking en route to the disco.

Reached there, (wah so dark!), music pumping loud, went into the balcony room, saw some familiar but ugly faces, and more importantly, some unfamiliar but pretty faces. Jackpot!

My local friend was kind enough to do the sourcing for us. I was quite happy with mine. Orang Java, quite fair, 1.58m, 42kg, 17+, short hair, playful. Lucky me.

As for one of my friends, he was a bit more fussy, so he passed his gal to one of our local friends

So, the rest of us carried on partying & drinking, while my friend "the Fussy man", went on the prowl on the dancefloor.

Mind u that while the place is dark, and very crowded, almost everyone there is tripping on xtc, so, relatively safe. (it's those guys on yaba, shabu or ice that have the propensity to get violent)

Half hour later, Presto!! In walks my friend "Fussy man" with a pretty pussy Man! Very fair, avg height, slender body, sweet face, 17+. Lucky S.O.B

Gd thing about Indo gals in these places, is that they are there for a good time. Not purely hookers or normal gals, something like a hybrid of both. If they like you (or if they find you ok), you buy them drinks (or pills) and they will follow u back to the hotel. Have the session(s), and give them some $ (i usually give about Rp. 250k) and ask them to F off. If u truly like them, can xchange numbers and go out again (repeat as necessary). This is what happened to me the last trip to Jkt.

However, this time round, my local friend booked my gal from a fuckshop located near Millenium, (sorry, but forgot the name). Cost me Rp.500k from 11pm to 11am (approx. 12 hrs).

So we got out of Sydney 2000 at about 2am, reached our hotel, and the Real fun began!

Had a bath, but the gal initially resisted bathing together (a bit shy), finally gave in to my request, and soaked in the tub for a while. BBBJ followed after awhile. (Not bad lah, not as professional as GL, but that is like comparing apples and pears, both different, but just as delicious).

Dried ourselves, and proceeded to do the deed. One thing to be said heavy drinking and stuff.. do not contribute to a lasting erection.

But miracle of miracles, managed to activate my lightsaber for one good round before collapsing like a heap on top of the poor gal.

Body: 8/10 (light brown nipples, handful+ breast)
Face: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
BJ: 6/10
Att: 9/10
Overall: 8/10

Had a cigarette, and laid back to watch the show. Oh, in case i did not mention, i was sharing room with "Fussy man", and the show was him "performing" with his pretty gal, just as my gal and I were "performing " earlier for him. (Could be that my little brudder had stagefright!)

Wah, after watching, damn steam man! cos that gal, the more i see, the more i wanted her! So..Mari Kita again, with the help of a BBBJ from my gal. Fussy man finished, and I told him to swop chicks. He was ok, my gal ok, and I ok, but pretty gal not so ok. Seems that i not so "yan dao"...not everyone perfect leh...thats what money is for...the great equaliser.

So i walked sauntered across the room to my friends bed, jumped into bed with them, and started to sweet talk the pretty gal with my seriously half fuck Bahasa. So after 30 mins of my sweet talk, and my generous friend's coaxing, plus a fair bit of caressing from both of us, she finally succumbed. Yippee!

Round 2 soon followed suit for both my friend and me.

Body 8.5/10 (Light pink nipples, handful breast)
Face: 8.5/10
FJ: 7/10
BJ: 5.5/10
Att: 7/10
Overall: 9/10 (Rated high bcos i really wanted her!)

After which both my buddy and I K.O. a deep sleep.

Gentle nudging found me soon awake in the morning at about 10.30, both the gals wanted to go.

Oh well, thanks gals. My friend paid his gal (Rp 350k), and I tipped mine about Rp 100k (I already paid Rp500k the nite before). My friend voted me to escort both of them down to the hotelentrace, as he wanted to sleep some more.

OK, no prob, there are definitely worse things to do than strolling thru the hotel lobby with arms hooked round the waists of 2 good looking gals!

Went back up, rested awhile, and prepared for day 2

Rainman
04-03-2002, 07:03 PM
Millenium???

If Millenium Hotel, guess u are talking about tanah Mall disco???

Anyway, great report and waiting for your day 2. U sure is one lucky guy and maybe u could join the discussion on another thread about 3-some??? Cheers

alifulani
07-03-2002, 01:55 AM
Rainman:

Please clarify ....... Tanah Mall ....

did you mean >>>> Tanamour Disco ? on Jalan Tanah Abang ?

Regards,

Rainman
07-03-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by alifulani
Rainman:

Please clarify ....... Tanah Mall ....

did you mean >>>> Tanamour Disco ? on Jalan Tanah Abang ?

Regards,

U are correct, never been there myself thus not sure of the spelling??? Anyway, it's next to JJ.... Right... cheer??

alifulani
08-03-2002, 03:17 AM
Rainman:

Yes ... you are correct .... it is next to JJ's

did not mean to belittle you ... I just wanted to make sure there was no place in JKT that I had not already heard about ....

however ... I am surprised that you say that you have never been there ???

Well .... you must try it at least once !

Many places like it in Jakarta ... but for some reason, only the Tanamour makes me feel like I am in the middle of a shark feeding frenzy .... where I am the guppy .... and the ladies are the sharks .....

Regards,

Rainman
09-03-2002, 03:37 PM
This city is just too big... I've never been to lots of places especially the disco... Never been to Syney 2000 too and lots more.

By the way, go check out this new place...FM1 Boutique hotel at Jl Letjend S Parman.. U will notice the colour of this building,,,, very outstanding... cheers..... write something don..

Rainman:

Yes ... you are correct .... it is next to JJ's

did not mean to belittle you ... I just wanted to make sure there was no place in JKT that I had not already heard about ....

however ... I am surprised that you say that you have never been there ???

Well .... you must try it at least once !

Many places like it in Jakarta ... but for some reason, only the Tanamour makes me feel like I am in the middle of a shark feeding frenzy .... where I am the guppy .... and the ladies are the sharks .....

Regards,

MoonFace
11-03-2002, 12:12 PM
Wah..didn't know so many foreign talents from singapore contributing to the indonesian economy!

wonder how many of you here spent alot of time in jakarta?

for me, i practically live here. so anybody want to cheong together sometime or just simply for a good massage ?

I've tried this places...

MTR @ P.Jayakarta (increased RP160)
Sari Ayu @ P.Jayakarta (increased Rp160)
Ibu Linda @ Hayam Wuruk , same lane as Kartika (Rp175)
Stadium Diskotik (Rp200-250)
Taman Sari (take-out only, ST Rp150, ON Rp250)

running out of time here, detailed reports next time...

Beerlover
11-03-2002, 01:33 PM
Hi, Moon Face :
THe price quoted looks interesting, I shall be Jkt again sometime
next week or so, would like to meet up for a drink (look at my name ;). pls pte email me your contact and I'll give you my Indonesia HP number.
I 've a contact but price is expensive : ON Rp 500,000 (S$100) !
but the Gal are great ! May be can bargain ??
" Mr Steady Wong HP : 081 61442 888 "
He can speak fluent mandrain ! he is also working at LA Bar, if you prefer, you can go down and and make your selection instead of waiting in your hotel room to select from the limited stock that his brought along !
Since I mention again about LA Bar,
Mr Rainman : This place is about the same as Super , size of KTV area is bigger than Super but the upstair rooms is not up to standard !
Yam~~~Seng !

MoonFace
11-03-2002, 04:09 PM
Hi!

do you have local friends here ??
mostly likely you kena con.

i dun go to these places unless accompanied by local friends or
with a Singaporean who been here for than 10 years.

even in Sari Ayu (just opposite LA Bar) I pay only Rp250 for ON.
But prices might increase by now, cos it use to be Rp130k for ST
but now is Rp160k
maybe you went earlier, cos the price of Rp250 is when the
girls are going off. at about 12am.

another place i've been is TC in Lokasari
Teria Ceria or Today's Country, Rp50k for room and Rp100k for girls
but you pay entrance Rp15k

Sure! i can contact you. like to meet fellow Singaporean here.
hmm...just how to private msg.

What else do you like to do when you're in Jakarta ??
Clubbing? Music ? Massage ? KTV ?

Kiev
11-03-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by MoonFace
for me, i practically live here. so anybody want to cheong together sometime or just simply for a good massage ?

[/B]

Hmmm...maybe we can cheong together? Are u a regular there? PM me if you don't mind. I'll be in Jkt on 19th night, will u be free then?

Regards

MoonFace
11-03-2002, 04:19 PM
Beerlover !!

Oy!..cannot PM you leh!
you disabled it!
you PM me lah...i can contact you

or anybody else also working in Jakarta ?
interested to meet ? Singaporean or Malaysian welcome!

Doesn't necessary have to screw!
even for a beer session is fun!

Moonface

Kiev
11-03-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Beerlover
Hi, Moon Face :
THe price quoted looks interesting, I shall be Jkt again sometime
next week or so, would like to meet up for a drink (look at my name ;). pls pte email me your contact and I'll give you my Indonesia HP number.....

.....Since I mention again about LA Bar,
Mr Rainman : This place is about the same as Super , size of KTV area is bigger than Super but the upstair rooms is not up to standard !
Yam~~~Seng !

Where is this LA Bar??? Maybe all of us can meet up together! I'll be in Jkt on 19th, anyone interested??

Regards

MoonFace
11-03-2002, 07:14 PM
LA Bar is at Pengeran Jakyakata!
There's couple of other chicken farm over in PJ
But I only patronise this few Sari Ayu, MTR, LA Bar(never tried,
think it's the ex-GINZA)

price range is Rp160k
many young and pretty chicks.

Sari Ayu used to be my favourite,
but after the Lebaran, alot of new faces
and they are not very experienced.

Some of you might like it

or for a good spa and siatsu by playful girl
goto Puri Siatsu and Spa (just opposite Sari Ayu)

MoonFace

Kiev
12-03-2002, 05:01 PM
Hi brudders,

Wow! So much info! : )
any good recommendation of good hotel near these sleazy locations? As far as I'm concern, the hotel must be safe.

Regards

Beerlover
12-03-2002, 10:13 PM
Hi, MoonFace:
U are right, LA bar is the ex-GINZA ! u must be the Old-Bird in JKT!!
To Mr Kiev :
For safe + clean hotel : I would like to recommd HOTEL SANTIKA,
rate is about S$60 with V Good Breakfast !
This hotel may not close to all the fun place(but not too far out ),but it's clean,safe and U can bring Gal to room ! just ask the hotel staff to get U a Taxi if U go cheonging, for Taxi detail, U may refer to Mr Rainman posting!
Yam~~~Seng!!!

MoonFace
12-03-2002, 10:26 PM
Kiev

hey..I PM you ..but you didn't reply.

for cheap and safe hotel, there are many.
along Mangga Besar alot.
contact me if you are here, i have their telephone no.
you can call and check vacancies before you go.

as long as you can tip the security, they will take care of you.
price is about Rp200k

very near to Teria Ceria or Today's Country

also I remeber a friend brought me to a pub near there
that was last time, where i manage to get a Chinese girl
from Kalimantan. Recommended by the mamasan cos i dunno
how to speak bahasa indonesian then. pay only Rp150k
big tits and fair.. offer me to cum in mount
but i came before i understand what she trying to say!..haa

Moonface

Rainman
13-03-2002, 10:47 AM
Having in this thread for so long. Glad to know that we have now more members in Jakarta. Did any of u guys go down to the first SAI gathering last night.

PM Me if u need me.... I'm gamed

Rainman
13-03-2002, 10:53 AM
Kiev
also I remeber a friend brought me to a pub near there
that was last time, where i manage to get a Chinese girl
from Kalimantan. Recommended by the mamasan cos i dunno
how to speak bahasa indonesian then. pay only Rp150k
big tits and fair.. offer me to cum in mount
but i came before i understand what she trying to say!..haa

Moonface

If she is a Chinese from Kalimatan as u were make to believed. She should at least speak or understand Hockkien. Otherwise, she is a Madanoese.

Cheers

MoonFace
13-03-2002, 12:54 PM
The girl i met is definitely cos she speaks Hokkien and Mandarin to me. accent like Malaysian
and after the shop close, i saw her going off with her boyfriend, a chinese guy.

I know sometime you get mistaken a Madanoese for a Chinese.
They can be more Chinese than some chinese, fair and slit eyes

Met one salesgirl in Mangga Dua, whom i thought is the owner's
daughter. She look just like a typical Chinese Girl's School student.
but she's indonesian, maybe mixed. Up till now still couldn't believe my eyes

I guess we are all from the north long time ago!
Anyway, Balinese claims their ancestors are from China
so it's not surprised if you know the history and 'The Great Journey'

Rainman...what SAI meeting ??? apa ini ??

MoonFace

Rainman
13-03-2002, 05:59 PM
Now u must tell me the name of this place as I have yet to meet one Chinese that costes only Rup 150K. Really love to try....

SAI equal Singapore Assoiation of Indonesia.

Gentle Beast
13-03-2002, 06:42 PM
Rainman,

I find your feedback very informative, keep up the good work!

I've travelled to JKT several times in the past and recently in July last year, I was at Bintang Mawar (THR Lokasari) Jl Mangga Besar. Pardon me, but I just couldn't bring myself to use the rooms upstairs, so I manage to get this nice girl out for 1 Jut (from evening to late afternoon the next day). She was really lovely as I think she likes me, ha! Anyway, we had a good evening together at Hard Rock, Sari Kuning etc - I know 1 Jut is a lot of $ to pay, but I was out for a good time and did not care much.

I am going to JKT again, and I don't think I've heard you mention Bintang Mawar (B.M) in your post, so I wonder - is it still in business?

Another question is, I remember going to a nice disco at the basement of a 5 Star hotel. There was a live band playing , a foreign band and there were lots of local girls (Keturunan) and even more orang Bule. I badly want to go back there again - so do you think it was the Millenium Hotel?

I appreciate your quick reply, thanks!

Rainman
13-03-2002, 07:09 PM
, but I just couldn't bring myself to use the rooms upstairs,

As u mentioned, rooms are not acceptable. There are just too many places like these and of course we can't visit all. It's mostly words of mouth and we check it out. Gals are basically the same everywhere and prices wise, the difference is again peanuts.

Bintang Mawar is still around and the place don't looks too inviting to go in. Kind of run down if I were to comment. Nonetheless, like what moonface said, TC or Teria Ceria or Today's Country is a good place too. Room a bit small though. that is why for budget of Rup 170 +/-, I always recommend SUPER. Rooms are much better and of course the best is Stadium.

Well, Rup 1 million sound alot here but in dollar term, it's nothing much, right. What's important is the companion and service.

As for the disco u mentioned in a five star hotel. Let's see, there aren't many actually. I meant there is no real disco that I can think of. For underground PUBs and in a 5 stars hotel, I can only think of the BATs at the Shangri-La with live band and lots of Ang moh plus SPG. And yes, some Singaporean sitting at one corner every Friday night and that's us.

As for Millenium Hotel, I don't remember a proper bar not to mention a disco. but there is this Tanamour Disco some 400m away next to another sort of like a disco call JJ. Anyway, all bars and disco here are flooded with gals here. This is one of the few palces on earth where the gals always out number the guys.

Hope the above infor helps and I wish u a good stay in Jakarta City.

Gentle Beast
13-03-2002, 07:16 PM
Rainman,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

No, it certainly wasn't Shang BAT's nor Tanamour nor JJ (all of which I am rather familar, I should have mentioned that earlier) A local lady brought us to this 'Disco', very hip place where you have to pay entrance fee which entitle you to a drink. Yes I remember now - they serve beer in very tall glasses, so tired holding them and the place was jam pack that nite I was there. I can't call the lady for info as we prefer not to be in touch so that's why I am hoping someone out here like you may give me some guide.

By the way, does this place you mentioned (T.C) allow take away and can I find it easily with a cab driver? Thanks again

Rainman
13-03-2002, 07:41 PM
5 stars, Basement, foreign band, lots of bule and SPG...

As I mentioned and just check with some friends here. There is really no disco in a 5 stars hotel which meet your discription. Or rather there is no Disco at all in the 5 stars hotel here.

Maybe u are talking about pitstop (Maybe wrong spelling) at the Seri Pan Pacific hotel but it's on the car park level. This one don't have too many bule or SPG. I'm not too sure as I never stay later then 10pm.

Another one that just came to mind is Tiga Puluh at the Le Meridian Hotel which is quite new but a little small. Not sure if there is a dance floor. This one is more likely except for the tall beer glass.

Any more clue and let me do the guessing. It's getting to be fun...

TC is on the 2nd floor of the mall inside Lokasari. U have to go up to the 2nd floor and look for a exit to the carpark. It's actually inside the carpark. Take-away??? let's see. Guess why not if the price is right. But pls beware that the girls here really young and might not suit u.

dook
13-03-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Gentle Beast
[B]Rainman,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

No, it certainly wasn't Shang BAT's nor Tanamour nor JJ (all of which I am rather familar, I should have mentioned that earlier) ....

Alamak! Even Rainman can't guess it right! I'm just trying my luck if it's CJ Bar of Hotel Mulia? Lots of chicks but semua looking for bules only! However, this is situated on the 2nd storey. Great 'Live' music by foreign band!

I read that Kiev will be in Jakarta on 19th March? Anyone care to join him? I might join him as I'll be there too. Anyone care to join us? I've PM Kiev about my intention.

Remember Rainman told me that every Tuesday, there's a meeting of SAI @ Chilli's near HRC. Is that still going on? What time? So what u guys do after the meeting? I'm very interested! Btw, how to spot this SAI? Is there any dress code? hahaha...

Regards

Rainman
13-03-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by dook

Alamak! Even Rainman can't guess it right! I'm just trying my luck if it's CJ Bar of Hotel Mulia? Lots of chicks but semua looking for bules only! However, this is situated on the 2nd storey. Great 'Live' music by foreign band!

I read that Kiev will be in Jakarta on 19th March? Anyone care to join him? I might join him as I'll be there too. Anyone care to join us? I've PM Kiev about my intention.

Remember Rainman told me that every Tuesday, there's a meeting of SAI @ Chilli's near HRC. Is that still going on? What time? So what u guys do after the meeting? I'm very interested! Btw, how to spot this SAI? Is there any dress code? hahaha...

Regards

Pls lah, he said basement and CJ or retro of crown plaze is out.

SAI no longer meets every week as respond not too good. Maybe they are playing golf on Thur or Fri next week. No dresscode. free and easy, just networking loh.

19th Feb sound fine for me as my guest should be leaving Jakarta on the same day. PM me lor. Good to meet anotehr cheongster here.

Cheers

alifulani
14-03-2002, 12:19 AM
"Another question is, I remember going to a nice disco at the basement of a 5 Star hotel. There was a live band playing , a foreign band and there were lots of local girls (Keturunan) and even more orang Bule. I badly want to go back there again - so do you think it was the Millenium Hotel? "

STIX bar at the Park Lane (Jalan Casablanca) may fit that description ....

1. basement
2. 5 star hotel ... perhaps ?
3. live band .... small stage on left as you enter
4. lots of local girls ... depends on # 5 and quality of band
5. bule ... if the bule are there, then the girls follow ...

dook
14-03-2002, 01:34 AM

19th Feb sound fine for me as my guest should be leaving Jakarta on the same day. PM me lor. Good to meet anotehr cheongster here.

Cheers
Rainman,
I've tried to PM u but seems u r pretty hot, mailbox is full. Anyway, a copy has been sent to your email. Do reply me as soon as possible, especially on which hotel u staying and your mobile no., either Sgp or Indo no.
Regards

MoonFace
14-03-2002, 03:04 AM
Now my turn...

i can only think of Tiga Puluh at Meridien Hotel.
if i'm not wrong, right now the band are mostly black members.

Rainman:
The place i've been is at Lokasari
but it's very run down, i wouldn't go there myself until
my local friends brought me there.
i really don't know the name, but i know the place
and it's still there.
if you are travelling from Hayam Wuruk to Lokasari carpark
entrance at Mangga Besar. it's the right turn before the entrance.
there's about 2 other so call pub.

I've never been there for almost a year now, cos my friend
not very keen of that area.

now we patronise P.Jayakarta or Taman Sari
Taman Sari is only Rp250k for ON

last time, i pick a girl and very hiong & exciting!!

Me and my friend book a girl each from TS (at Rp150k,3 hours)
but with only 1 room in my apartment to let.
i let my friend use my room first as i can still tahan.
i just watch TV with my girl
but no nice show, so i proceed to surf the internet
less than 5 min surfing, the girl got impatience
come to me, go under the table and try to unbutton me
and give me a BJ.
But i'm in the midst of answering my email , so i stopped her.
ask her to sit on my lap and i teach her about internet.
she wasn't interested, bend down and try to give one again.
Thinking this girl must really need attention, i stopped her
and led her back to the couch to watch TV while waiting for my friend.
But only less than few min watching, she bend down and
try to give me a BJ. I stopped her, cos i don't want to get caught
when my friend come out from my room.
I tried my little bahasa to tell her, but she seems not to care.
force her to sit beside me and watch TV.
less than a min, she went down again.
by this time, i really get hot. so just want to see what she can do!

Wah...really different feeling when you get a BJ while watching
CNN showing the Taliban kena bomb by Bush's Army.
She really can blow well!
But i still did not forget my friend will come out from my room anytime.

I told her to stop. saying we can use the room soon, i suggest we go for shower first
led her to the guest bathroom and take a shower first.
In the shower, after soaping me.
She bend down again and gimme a standing BJ!
wah lan eh!!

then she stopped and ask me to sit on the WC
while she ride me on top!
but the plastic cover of WC is making too much noise ( annoying!)
and seems like breaking up. I told her to sit on the Sink tabletop
while i bang her. But the top is abit too high!
I have to tip-toe while doing it, and it's straining my little toe!
almost cramp!

she then change position. bend her body and hold herself with
both hands on the sink while i bang her from behind.
she enjoy it very much, but i think the position is not comfortable
for her.

she stand her suddenly and open the bathroom door!
i'm shock a little and ask her what is she doing.
she pull me back to the couch, completely naked & ignoring my warning
of my friend is coming out from the room.
push me to sit on the couch and ride me.
wah..lan..this girl very hiong!
she flip around, lie on couch and ask me to penetrate her again!
by this time, i cannot tahan already
and within a few minutes i came.

a split second after i cum. we look into each other eyes and
quickly stand up and rush back to the bathroom while giggling
along the way.

we laugh about it and took a quick shower.

and playfully, she ask me to dress fast and quickly we return to the couch and watch TV.

within minutes my friend came out with his girl sit down and watch TV with us.

few min later.. my friend say "Hey, it's your turn"

my girl just answer "Udah"

my friend "Huh?"

MoonFace

MoonFace
14-03-2002, 03:07 AM
So many guys coming here on 19th ya!
pls PM me hor..i'll be here longer than that
like to meet some buddies here!

Rainman
14-03-2002, 10:01 AM
"Another question is, I remember going to a nice disco at the basement of a 5 Star hotel. There was a live band playing , a foreign band and there were lots of local girls (Keturunan) and even more orang Bule. I badly want to go back there again - so do you think it was the Millenium Hotel? "

STIX bar at the Park Lane (Jalan Casablanca) may fit that description ....

1. basement
2. 5 star hotel ... perhaps ?
3. live band .... small stage on left as you enter
4. lots of local girls ... depends on # 5 and quality of band
5. bule ... if the bule are there, then the girls follow ...

STIX Bar at the Park LANE?????

Never been to this one and is it happening??? anyway, not keen with pplaces that has too many bule... Shall check it out....

Thanks

Rainman
14-03-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by dook

Rainman,
I've tried to PM u but seems u r pretty hot, mailbox is full. Anyway, a copy has been sent to your email. Do reply me as soon as possible, especially on which hotel u staying and your mobile no., either Sgp or Indo no.
Regards

Okay pal... PM box clear and ready for action.

I don't stay in hotel lah... We could meet on 19th Mar and I suggest a quiet place like My Club at Taman Ria next to Mulia Hotel at about 6pm.... Is it okay.... Interested to PM me.

U will see a few pubs hre like TGIF etc here.

Rainman
14-03-2002, 10:14 AM
Still think that Tiga Puluh is the right answer, let see who is correct.

U sure are one hell of a cheongster. looking forward to meeting u here. At least I wouldn't be the only one replying here now. Thanks and by the way.... Excellent FR... Keep up the good work.

Now my turn...

Rainman:
The place i've been is at Lokasari
but it's very run down, i wouldn't go there myself until
my local friends brought me there.
i really don't know the name, but i know the place
and it's still there.
if you are travelling from Hayam Wuruk to Lokasari carpark
entrance at Mangga Besar. it's the right turn before the entrance.
there's about 2 other so call pub.

I've never been there for almost a year now, cos my friend
not very keen of that area.

now we patronise P.Jayakarta or Taman Sari
Taman Sari is only Rp250k for ON

last time, i pick a girl and very hiong & exciting!!

Me and my friend book a girl each from TS (at Rp150k,3 hours)
but with only 1 room in my apartment to let.
i let my friend use my room first as i can still tahan.
i just watch TV with my girl
but no nice show, so i proceed to surf the internet
less than 5 min surfing, the girl got impatience
come to me, go under the table and try to unbutton me
and give me a BJ.
But i'm in the midst of answering my email , so i stopped her.
ask her to sit on my lap and i teach her about internet.
she wasn't interested, bend down and try to give one again.
Thinking this girl must really need attention, i stopped her
and led her back to the couch to watch TV while waiting for my friend.
But only less than few min watching, she bend down and
try to give me a BJ. I stopped her, cos i don't want to get caught
when my friend come out from my room.
I tried my little bahasa to tell her, but she seems not to care.
force her to sit beside me and watch TV.
less than a min, she went down again.
by this time, i really get hot. so just want to see what she can do!

Wah...really different feeling when you get a BJ while watching
CNN showing the Taliban kena bomb by Bush's Army.
She really can blow well!
But i still did not forget my friend will come out from my room anytime.

I told her to stop. saying we can use the room soon, i suggest we go for shower first
led her to the guest bathroom and take a shower first.
In the shower, after soaping me.
She bend down again and gimme a standing BJ!
wah lan eh!!

then she stopped and ask me to sit on the WC
while she ride me on top!
but the plastic cover of WC is making too much noise ( annoying!)
and seems like breaking up. I told her to sit on the Sink tabletop
while i bang her. But the top is abit too high!
I have to tip-toe while doing it, and it's straining my little toe!
almost cramp!

she then change position. bend her body and hold herself with
both hands on the sink while i bang her from behind.
she enjoy it very much, but i think the position is not comfortable
for her.

she stand her suddenly and open the bathroom door!
i'm shock a little and ask her what is she doing.
she pull me back to the couch, completely naked & ignoring my warning
of my friend is coming out from the room.
push me to sit on the couch and ride me.
wah..lan..this girl very hiong!
she flip around, lie on couch and ask me to penetrate her again!
by this time, i cannot tahan already
and within a few minutes i came.

a split second after i cum. we look into each other eyes and
quickly stand up and rush back to the bathroom while giggling
along the way.

we laugh about it and took a quick shower.

and playfully, she ask me to dress fast and quickly we return to the couch and watch TV.

within minutes my friend came out with his girl sit down and watch TV with us.

few min later.. my friend say "Hey, it's your turn"

my girl just answer "Udah"

my friend "Huh?"

MoonFace

Gentle Beast
14-03-2002, 06:24 PM
Now my turn...

MoonFace

I think you got the right answer! I am sorry I put you guys through all the guess work, it's tough when the upper bigger head had to work sometimes, don't you agree? ;-)

I am trying to put my thoughts back together that evening going to this bar (I wouldn't say it is a disco now). It was a posh hotel and I remember turning right after the entrance - walking into this curve shaped stairway down into the basement. We had to buy tickets at the entrance and going in, you will see a huge bar counter behind this circular bar counter lies the stage where the live band will play. Yes - it was a black foreign group that night in July 2001. The whole place was jam packed and people had to squeeze to pass each other. There were lots of nice young ladies (local, and mostly keturunan) in groups of 2 or 4. Adding to that, there were mostly bule(s). I can see it is another bule hunting ground - but the ladies are just too good to pass. One thing I am very certain is they serve their cold beer in very very tall glasses - almost like 1 foot long and damn heavy to hold, ha!

I thin moonface is right, the hotel is prob the Meridien. I shall check it out and once and for all satisfy my curiousity too.

Good luck!

kinch
14-03-2002, 09:18 PM
yep... that's the one... has really a lot of girls and i think somehow less intimidating for the average chicken to get into this hotel than (say) BATS at the shangri-la.

MoonFace
15-03-2002, 03:31 AM
Your description fits Tiga Puluh (Club 30)
cos it has circular bar with stage behind.
beside the entrance there's a small bar and a pool table.

(Don't play pool there! Per game Rp25k!, more ex than Singapore)
(The cheapest pool I ever played is only Rp1000 or 20 cents Sin per game)

Never been there for quite sometime, dunno about the scene there.

only like to have buffet lunch at L'Brasserie, only Rp100k
eat until you shong!

Better than sex !

MoonFace

Kiev
15-03-2002, 10:05 AM
[B]Your description fits Tiga Puluh (Club 30)
cos it has circular bar with stage behind.
beside the entrance there's a small bar and a pool table.

(Don't play pool there! Per game Rp25k!, more ex than Singapore)
(The cheapest pool I ever played is only Rp1000 or 20 cents Sin per game)

Huh? Rp25k for a game of pool? Alamak, it's daylight robbery, or is it dim light robbery? Rp1000 per game? Now, Moonface, u gotta tell me where?

I've been to a place called Bengkel. That place used to be a big disco but has been converted into a snookerium. Full of billiard/pool tables. Anyone interested for a game there?

Regards...
To Rainman & Moonface, sampai ketemu di jakarta!;)

MoonFace
15-03-2002, 10:52 AM
Ok lah set!...i think i found a buddy already!

Kiev, i always play in Bengkel
but not lately, cos too busy!

Bengkel has a big hall with over a 100 tables. i heard
but i only play in the smaller hall
just right to the entrance.

Let's go for pool game this 19th ??

as for the Rp1000 per game pool
(Now i heard it's increase to Rp1500 !! Shit!! increase by Rp500!!...so much!!)
(Rp1500 = 30cents Sin)

I dun know the name of the road exactly.
but it's very prominent.
you know when you pass by Mandarin Hotel or the German Embassy
towards Sudirman.
you will need to go up a little highway and just on your left
you will see many local pubs (mostly dangdut) and a korean ktv/restaurant
just up stairs of this pubs is the pool hall.

A little bit intimidating cos mostly local patronise them, but it's actually quite neutral and friendly area
they won't bother you really.

Most of my indo friends never been there all their lives!

Once I went to the dangdut pub for a drink.
they have live singing like ger-tai and I saw a singer who is very familiar,
only to realise she used to sit at the counter at the upstair pool hall (I notice her, cos she's the only chinese around there)

oh yah!..when you play pool there, the singer and hostress downstair
like to go up to the toilets in the pool hall.
so you get alot of distractions from your game
especially in their suggestive outfits and tease

MoonFace

PS: Kiev, kapan datang di jakarta, kasi saya tahu ya? SMS atau email bisa. mungkin kamu datang, kita langsung ke 'jalan-jalan' oke ?

Kiev
15-03-2002, 02:05 PM
Ok lah set!...i think i found a buddy already!
Let's go for pool game this 19th ??

oh yah!..when you play pool there, the singer and hostress downstair
like to go up to the toilets in the pool hall.
so you get alot of distractions from your game
especially in their suggestive outfits and tease

MoonFace

PS: Kiev, kapan datang di jakarta, kasi saya tahu ya? SMS atau email bisa. mungkin kamu datang, kita langsung ke 'jalan-jalan' oke ?

halo Moonface,

alamak, bombarding me with Bahasa Indonesia in the PS. Anyway, I know what you talking and would like to reply by the same language but I'm not really good. I'll give a try though, spare my grammatical mistakes.

Gue udah kasih tahu di PM lu. 19 Maret (Selasa) jam 6 sore sampai ke hotel, akan telfon lu.

Mau 'jalan-jalan' mana? Jalan jalan as in walk walk or got to the pub called Jalan-Jalan?

Tentu saja, kita bisa pergi main pool di Bengkel tapi gue main ngak bagus sih. Benar benar, saya belajar main pool di jkt.

Talking about the 'dangdut' pub you have mentioned, quite interesting esp. when you said the distraction by the hostess' tease and outfits..haha

Sampai ketemu di jkt.

Senantinya...

Rainman
15-03-2002, 02:18 PM
U guys are good and guess u should speak better bahasa Indonesia as compared to me.

So not meeting at "My Club"....???? Anyway, went there last night and it is closed.

I shall PM u tomorrow with my HP number and we could meet somewhere like the dandut bar sound fine to me.

Looking forward to seeing u guys here.

Cheers

Originally posted by Kiev

halo Moonface,

alamak, bombarding me with Bahasa Indonesia in the PS. Anyway, I know what you talking and would like to reply by the same language but I'm not really good. I'll give a try though, spare my grammatical mistakes.

Gue udah kasih tahu di PM lu. 19 Maret (Selasa) jam 6 sore sampai ke hotel, akan telfon lu.

Mau 'jalan-jalan' mana? Jalan jalan as in walk walk or got to the pub called Jalan-Jalan?

Tentu saja, kita bisa pergi main pool di Bengkel tapi gue main ngak bagus sih. Benar benar, saya belajar main pool di jkt.

Talking about the 'dangdut' pub you have mentioned, quite interesting esp. when you said the distraction by the hostess' tease and outfits..haha

Sampai ketemu di jkt.

Senantinya...

Kiev
15-03-2002, 03:07 PM
Hi Rainman,

what is this "My Club" u talking?? Ok, PM me soon, yet to receive any from this ang pai Senior Samster!

Dangdut bar...hmmm...ask Moonface's opinion lor!

U guys are good and guess u should speak better bahasa Indonesia as compared to me.

So not meeting at "My Club"....???? Anyway, went there last night and it is closed.

I shall PM u tomorrow with my HP number and we could meet somewhere like the dandut bar sound fine to me.

Looking forward to seeing u guys here.

Cheers

MoonFace
16-03-2002, 10:57 AM
Rainman

In case you dunno, i'm already in Jakarta
for the past 3 weeks already and going back end of the month.
but i'll be busy on my projects, so we'll meet together
with Kiev on the 19th
i'll PM you my local hp no. too

Kiev

Wah..you BI also very good
i learned some new words from you too, dengen kamus indonesia-inggris
I learned my pool game in Jakarta also, cos it's very cheap
started at the pool hall in dangdut pub and later in Bengkel.
finally get to beat my 'teacher' in singapore after 2 months
training here.
but never practise for long time liao, cos all my pool kaki
in indonesia went missing or too busy!

Are you guys keen in cigars or a good wine ?
cos i know where we can play pool for free
but just need to buy some drinks as courtesy
it's in a five star hotel, sometime it's not crowded
but if you want chick-watching, then it's not the place!

wahhh...work work work!!
so on the 19th Maret is freeeeeee!

MoonFace

alamak!..ony 3 of us huh ??
i'm sure there are more who can join us !

Rainman
16-03-2002, 12:05 PM
For free pool and quiet place, go to the 2nd floor of Domus (Italy Rest) at Jl Veteran. Order a beer and u can play all u want with 2 tables.

Another good place is "The Beats" at Kerman near the macD. on the 4th Floor, good upper class crowd and pool is Rup 30,000 per nours, if u spent Rups 500,000, u can be a member and play pool there forever for free. I did spent more then that the last time but forgot to apply for member as too drunk thereafter.

The dangdut place is call jalan Boloren or something like that, was there yesterday as bored and no place to go.

Me not ang pai lah. just a very free person.

As for only 3 persons.... it's too much already. If I would to bring. later u will have too many.....

Cheers and see u soon

MoonFace
17-03-2002, 12:25 PM
wah..so you went to the dangdut pub
so how was it now ?

i've never been there for a long time already.

today is 17th, 19th is only 2 days away,
can't wait for the gathering of 'foreign talents'

MoonFace

Kiev
18-03-2002, 12:59 AM
today is 17th, 19th is only 2 days away,
can't wait for the gathering of 'foreign talents'

MoonFace

hahaha...hmmm.... 'foreign talents'?

i thought we should call ourselves "JFK"? Jakarta Foreign Konkek!
Hahaha

Yup, we shall await that very day! By the way, anyone can come up with a good agenda for that day?

IMHO, a good evening should be a light dinner, followed by a good pijat, then go for some pool before residing in a chicks' den.

Rainman, ok, u are not an ang pai, then how shall i address a Senior Samster like u? Quickly PM me leh!

Regards...

Rainman
18-03-2002, 09:45 AM
Okay guys, plan as follows : -

Meet u at the hotel around 7.30pm. dinner bubur Ayam behind your hotel.

If want pijit, go Super first and have a few drink.

After to the dangduk place moonface recommend. maybe can get pick up there.

See u...

MoonFace
18-03-2002, 10:15 AM
Hi

ok..fine with me.

meet at your hotel, go for the famous
bubur ayam or Hainan 'Kampung' chicken rice

go for pijit!!! yeah!!! need it badly!
but is Super any good ?? I've never been there

as for the Dangdut pub, i think we can skip
cos it's really not a pickup place.
they just company drink and dance only
and most dun speak english.
and mostly only local patronise, scared kena ketok

Can either go for pool later or
maybe can go the Japanese KTV lounge
opposite Blok M.

clean place, many to choose from.
but no pick up (of course after office hour, up to your charm)
places close at 1am

MoonFace

MoonFace
18-03-2002, 10:20 AM
Kiev

want to go 'birding' after meal
we go to regular haunt,
P.Jayakarta or places in or near Stadium
unless you want to take back to hotel
then try somewhere else

but, we rest first before we bird ok
otherwise i'll puke before i cum

MoonFace

Rainman
18-03-2002, 10:32 AM
block M...... Why not, still have bottle at some of the KTV there.....

Bird.... Melawa Hotel maybe.... R250 k per hour.

Pijit then at Meyestic area... Grand central HC....Hot pool , cold pool and everything is available there. FJ also can.... R400k

Kiev
18-03-2002, 01:18 PM

Pijit then at Meyestic area... Grand central HC....Hot pool , cold pool and everything is available there. FJ also can.... R400k

hi brudders,

all of you come up with so many options! How??? U mean u guys want to makan near Mercure Rekso? Fine with me. Here's the Agenda: -

1ST JFK Gathering

Attendees: Mr. Rainman, Mr. Moonface, Mr. Kiev
Date/ Time: 19 March 2002/ 1900 hours
Venue (Initial): Mercure Rekso Hayam Wuruk

Programs

1. Bubur Ayam dekat Mercure Rekso
2. Pijit di mana mana
3. Pergi minum di KTV
4. Pergi main pool di mana mana
5. Cari cewek di tempat lain

Hope the above helps. Can advise me anyone of u is driving or are we boarding a Blue/Silver Bird? Also advise amount of Rp to bring! Terima kasih banyak!

Regards....

MoonFace
19-03-2002, 12:07 AM
Hi!

ok..meeting at 1900
maybe we can go for meal, perhaps ktv somewhere
but pijit maybe no time already
Myestic is good place, many good massage and also
Jap KTV nearby. but might not have enough time

how long do you want to pijit ?
usually i go for 2 hours
and Rainman, where is the place with birding for 400k ?

or maybe dinner, then go for pijit and pool
me anything fine!..no birding also no problem
but Kiev who are here only for 1 night, we'll
make sure you don't sleep alone.

i think you bring about Rp500K enough.
bring a little more just in case

and i'm not driving, so most likely take S/Bbird
unless my friend want to join us
but got to ask him tomorrow!

I'll let you guys know

MoonFace

MoonFace
19-03-2002, 12:11 AM
Oh!...it's in Grand Central HC
sorry didn't read carefully

really got hot and cold pool there?
cos i still cannot find a good massage palour with
good facilities.
mostly only provide massage services.

I enjoyed massage in Jakarta.
so much cheaper and enjoyable

MoonFace

MoonFace
19-03-2002, 12:16 AM
My suggestion...

1. Bubur Ayam dekat Mercure Rekso
(i though you staying at Jayakarta Hotel, never tried Bubur Ayam here b4, anyway the place i want to go behind Jayakarta is closed already by 1900, can go to some good restaurant near Hayam Wuruk)

2. Pijit di mana mana (Meyestic area or P.Jayarkata cos nearer)

3. Pergi minum di KTV (at Blok M, can do after pijit at Meyestic)

4. Pergi main pool di mana mana (Bengkel)

5. Cari cewek di tempat lain ( spoilt of choices for this!! )

MoonFace

Kiev
19-03-2002, 03:55 AM
or maybe dinner, then go for pijit and pool
me anything fine!..no birding also no problem
but Kiev who are here only for 1 night, we'll
make sure you don't sleep alone.

i think you bring about Rp500K enough.
bring a little more just in case

wahahaha...make sure I don't sleep alone? Hmmm...hopefully I can find someone whom I can really sleep with.

Alamak, Mr. Dua Bai Rainman has yet to PM me! How to contact him? Moonface, do u have his mobile number? See u guys tonight!

Regards

MoonFace
19-03-2002, 10:39 AM
Hi Kiev

Welcome you to Jakarta tonight!

DB (Dua Bai) Rainman haven't PM me leh
but i gave him my hp no already
hopefully he call this evening
otherwise..only me and you go birding

better still.. less 'competition'

you got my no. right ??
SMS me ok..i'll see you tonight!

MoonFace

Kiev
19-03-2002, 10:56 AM
Hi Kiev

Welcome you to Jakarta tonight!

DB (Dua Bai) Rainman haven't PM me leh
but i gave him my hp no already
hopefully he call this evening
otherwise..only me and you go birding

better still.. less 'competition'

you got my no. right ??
SMS me ok..i'll see you tonight!

MoonFace

Hi Moonface,

yeah! see u tonite! Getting ready for the flight to jkt. If Rainman does not call, then too bad lor! We can have less options and definite choices! I'll call u at around 6pm, so when u see a Sgp no., pls pick it up.

Cheers!

ah_john
19-03-2002, 12:53 PM
Oh!...it's in Grand Central HC
sorry didn't read carefully

really got hot and cold pool there?
cos i still cannot find a good massage palour with
good facilities.
mostly only provide massage services.

I enjoyed massage in Jakarta.
so much cheaper and enjoyable

MoonFace

Hi bluddlers,

Interesting get-together you guys are orgy-nising. If you are looking for a high class massage palour, I have 2 to recommend. The standard is similar to the ones back home. Remember Windsor at Orchard Hotel (used to be opened by Alan Tham and coy but now I think close down oledi). They have hot/cold pool, gym, video room, lounge, dll. Girls are booked by numbers, but only do HJ. I think these places are more suitable for sg ppl. Price aprox Rp 180,000 for 2 hrs. Extra.....Rp 100,000 for HJ.

1. Puri Handayani
P Jayakarta 45-49 Block C 19-21
Komplok Kota Indah (mangga dua area)
Jak Barat
021-6285964

2. Delta Spa and Shiatsu
Jl Gunung Sahari Raya no 2
Komplek Marina Tama Blok F 21-23 (near ancol)
021-6404255

Good luck
jon

ah_john
19-03-2002, 01:01 PM

Rainman,
I think the price at Melawai 6th floor went up to Rp 290 k oledi. Maybe I got conned. They must have included inflation.........:(.

Anyway, based on recomendations from this forum, I finally went to Stadium. As advertised, great place....

jon

MoonFace
19-03-2002, 03:07 PM
HI ah john

1. Puri Handayani
2. Delta Spa and Shiatsu

the two place you mentioned are true enough.
highly recommended. with pool, hot cold
and sauna and steam.

but i find the massage so-so only.
but one thing is , the girls there are very playful and chatty.
they are all very petit in size maybe bcos they offer shiatsu

I've only been to Puri. how's Delta ?
and they are run by same management (told by girl)

Like to go there for a dip in the hot pool!!
and relax during the weekend,
but it gets very packed in late afternoon!

why did you pay Rp180k for 2 hours ??
usually I pay only Rp140k, and tips only about Rp20-50k
depends on the service from the girl.
I only got a HJ once, and i tip her only Rp50k
you are paying too much for local standard.

If you find a girl you like!
you should try the 'mandi susu' "Milk Bath"
it's on the 4th floor (Puri)
where the girl will give you massage and a good bath
and shower naked!

very fun..only tried once, 2hrs only Rp250k

But for really authentic traditional good massage.
I'll go to Meyestic area. by auntie and something young ladies in late 20s

MoonFace

ah_john
19-03-2002, 05:51 PM
You're right Moonface, the price should be slightly lower. But I think the last time I paid a bit more for the VIP room and drinks.

As for the extra.....just doing my bit for the economy :)

Delta is runned by the same management. So the setup is quite similar. The only difference lie in the "uniform" of the girls. Also, there are less choice of girls at Delta. Personally, I prefer Puri.

Heard about the mandi sus thing........definitely must try.

As for places like Central and Timung......too auntie for my liking lah.

jon

MoonFace
20-03-2002, 01:36 AM
wah...just came back from outings with Rainman & Kiev.
achieved most of our schedule.
makan bubur ayam, tour of sin city, screw and pool

but i didn't get what i needed badly ! a massage
now..got a serious backache, i think from Stadium

really hurts when i play pool with Kiev

ah..doh!....sakit sekali!

Ah jOn..you still in jakarta ??
maybe can join you for recovery in Puri

MoonFace

MoonFace
20-03-2002, 11:47 AM
Thanks guys for your tips and contacts

I was in JKT over the weekend and zoomed straight to LA Bar after contacting Stenly William (Captain). The physical condition of the place was better than I expected, the drinking place was nice and clean and that include the rooms upstairs as well. And best of all, the girls were young, pretty with fair skin and pleasant in character. Prices for drinks were reasonable and surprisingly most of the girls were too shy to even accept my offer of drinks! In short, it was totally and completely opposite of some 'rip-off' places that I have patronised in the past. This LA Bar is indeed a superb place for fun.

Speaking about fun at LA Bar, I tried 4 different girls, spread over the 2 day (each 5 hours) I was there. To be honest, I do not recall the names and do not intend to file a FR on each individual as 'one man's meat, another man's poison' could apply and will not be fair to the girls. Overall, I find the girls good natured, eager to please and each f**k was an experience by itself.

I strongly recommend this place for cheongsters not yet familar with the local scene in JKT. It will be a good starting point. My mistake was my previous visits to JKT had started in orang bule hunting grounds such as 'Tanamour' and 'JJ' which turn out to be quite a disappointment many a times for me. Oh by the way, I check out 30 puluh at Le Meridien, it is certainly the place I visited last time - you guessed it, I left without a 'catch' , ha!

Good luck guys!:(

MoonFace
20-03-2002, 11:55 AM
Hallo beast

glad you enjoy yourself.
we were there yesterday as well, but did not
patronise, just bringing Kiev a tour around sin city

I've never patronise LA Bar myself, only to MTR and Sari Ayu.
not that LA Bar is no good, but the whole complex there
are spoiled of choices.
and usually i like to drink and manja manja with the girl
before i go to the room. so LA Bar is bit small and usually full!

You can try this two other places, MTR and Sari Ayu.
same setup and pretty safe.
though the whole place looks very intimidating at first.

Don't post FR here lah, they are just pity kampung girl
making a living.

If you want to try picking up girls at diskotik or pub
you should go to Millenium or Hai Lai instead.

MoonFace

Rainman
20-03-2002, 12:54 PM
Hi Kiev and Moon face.

Real nice to meet u guys last night but sorry for not been able to be there for part 2.

So what did I do. Remember the group of ppl u saw in the rest. at Grand Tower. Well. was sitting at the makan place at 1001 with my friend having beer after he lose Rup 3 million in the casino and saw the gang again. They were from Singapore and booked a room. Insisted that we join them as they were there for the first time.

So the usual as we got a VIP room upsatir. so 9 persons with 6 gals. Bored for me and me freind so they get the strip show. 2 very very beautiful women came and the usual. Got a BBBJ in the toilet for free. To think about it. Very cheap fun paying Rup 350k per gal. all the guys got either a hJ and me a BBBJ. So each person is only Rup77,777.

Anyway, let see and maybe we could meet up over the week end together with John whom I think is staying very near to my house in the south.

Cheers and sorry.

Rainman
20-03-2002, 01:02 PM
Hallo beast

making a living.

MoonFace

Guess it is okay to post FR as there is just too many gals here and u might not see them agaiin when u next goes there.

Pick up???? Maybe must try someday....

Rainman
20-03-2002, 01:12 PM
HI ah john

1. Puri Handayani
2. Delta Spa and Shiatsu

the two place you mentioned are true enough.
highly recommended. with pool, hot cold
and sauna and steam.

If you find a girl you like!
you should try the 'mandi susu' "Milk Bath"
it's on the 4th floor (Puri)
where the girl will give you massage and a good bath
and shower naked!

I actually like the place we went last night but not the crowd. Maybe we should go in the afternoon and try the above....

Susu Mandi??? Must try I guess. Maybe this week-end as I am not playing golf??? Will call u...

Cheers

MoonFace
20-03-2002, 01:46 PM
Rainman

You mean ah_john huh ?
wah..good good good! got more kaki already
need massage kaki cos i think i hurt my back
at Stadium last night.

I agreed the crowd at P.Jayakarta looks intimidating at first.
but after been there so many times, i got used to it.
they don't bother you really.
accordingly to the girls, many foreigners goes there as well
especially Taiwanese, Hongkee, Korean and Jap
so they are very foreigner welcome.
but not so for the bules though.
hardly see any there...

The 'Mandi Susu' is good at Puri
really treated like a baby when you dip into a bath tub of milk
and the girl clean you from head to toe naked
massage you with milk sand......reeeelaaa...xxxxx...

you must be free of work to relax there for 2 hours or more!
but weekend will be very packed!
i suggest we go during the noon at about 12pm
cos the crowd starts coming in at about 1-2pm
and by the time, most rooms are full and you have to wait.

usually i go during the weekday
relax in the hot and cold pool, have a good meal
and watch movie at the lounge

all in for about only Rp140k - Rp250k (2hr massage)
depends on room and other extra like food, mandi susu

They also offer authentic Foot Massage by a chinese guy.
very painful!!! (my friend tried..he actually cried)
but cured his cramped leg after that.

nice place to spent a afternoon
and if you are horny, just cross over to Sari Ayu or LA Bar beside
or just have a good bottle of Bintang beer (only 18k)

MoonFace

Gentle Beast
20-03-2002, 02:22 PM
Hallo beast

glad you enjoy yourself.
we were there yesterday as well, but did not
patronise, just bringing Kiev a tour around sin city

are spoiled of choices.

MoonFace

I just dropped by Sari Ayu, just opposite LA Bar rite? You are right, the place is larger and less crowded than LA, but since I was already quite 'settled down' at LA I kept in mind to visit Sari Ayu on my next visit (couple of months from now, sadly :rolleyes: ) I can see there are renovations going on next to LA and perhaps in due time, it will be more room to move around then.

By far this is my best visit to JKT this time, and will be looking forward to more of it next time. Thanks again guys, cheers.

ah_john
20-03-2002, 08:04 PM
Hi Kiev and Moon face.

Real nice to meet u guys last night but sorry for not been able to be there for part 2.

So what did I do. Remember the group of ppl u saw in the rest. at Grand Tower. Well. was sitting at the makan place at 1001 with my friend having beer after he lose Rup 3 million in the casino and saw the gang again. They were from Singapore and booked a room. Insisted that we join them as they were there for the first time.

So the usual as we got a VIP room upsatir. so 9 persons with 6 gals. Bored for me and me freind so they get the strip show. 2 very very beautiful women came and the usual. Got a BBBJ in the toilet for free. To think about it. Very cheap fun paying Rup 350k per gal. all the guys got either a hJ and me a BBBJ. So each person is only Rup77,777.

Anyway, let see and maybe we could meet up over the week end together with John whom I think is staying very near to my house in the south.

Cheers and sorry.

1001....good place, but always lose money at the casino.

Anyway Rainman, I've move to another part of Indonesia as part of my job. But thanks for remembering me as I have not been particularly active contributing to this forum.

Keep postings the get-togethers. If I'm in town...pasti ikut !!!

If you guys are going Puri. Must try 19, 33 or 80. Pretty and slim.

jon

Rainman
20-03-2002, 08:17 PM

1001....good place, but always lose money at the casino.

Anyway Rainman, I've move to another part of Indonesia as part of my job. But thanks for remembering me as I have not been particularly active contributing to this forum.

Keep postings the get-togethers. If I'm in town...pasti ikut !!!

If you guys are going Puri. Must try 19, 33 or 80. Pretty and slim.

jon

So where are u and how we may contact u... Send u a few mail but u never reply?? Thought u have left and surprised to see your name again.

Anyway... Take care.

Cheers

MoonFace
20-03-2002, 09:53 PM
aiyah!...another kaki go already
but he left with good 'tips'

thanks ah_john, i will try your recommendation.

Beast: glad you enjoy yourself in Jakarta.
hopefully by the time you're back. LA Bar will be
expanded and try visit Sari Ayu or MTR. maybe this time
it will take you longer time to 'settle down'

MoonFace

MoonFace
20-03-2002, 09:56 PM
alamak!..tonight is ladies night.
but dunno where to go.

bosan sekali!... hmmmm stay at home watch cable lah!

mmmm...

MoonFace

Kiev
20-03-2002, 10:15 PM

Anyway, based on recomendations from this forum, I finally went to Stadium. As advertised, great place....

Hmmmm...
Stadium....yup, it's a nice place! Was there last night with Moonface after leaving Rainman with his group of friends in 1001.

4 storeys (Was I right? I was spellbound by so many chicks!) of 'Heaven'! Anyway, settled down at the lounge with Moonface at 3rd storey. That mummy ushered us in and in about 10 minutes, 2 chicks were in our arms, to my pleasant surprise!

Was really a goondu, asking Moonface about the charges, etc. etc. etc. Anyway, I thought the 2 chicks we had were alright. However in the dark lounge, we could not really see clearly their face. Chatted with the chicks for a full setengah jam.

Until, we brought them to our respective rooms, did I notice a big mole on the left side of the nose of my chick. Hahaha, no wonder she was facing me on her right in the lounge. However, that was a pretty good screw. Name: Rosie Age: 18 $$: Less than Rp200K/hour

Moonface, thanks again for the night! We shall meet again, shan't we? : )

Kiev
20-03-2002, 10:34 PM
Hi all,

I've read alot from Delphi's Hidung Belang about Kartika, and was curious to try it out. Have checked with Moonface by sms what time it opened, and was warned by him about the 'old' ceweks there.

However after my meeting and after lunch appointment, I have some spare time before I pulang ke Singapura, I paid a discreet visit there. Moonface, you are quite right, there were alot of 'old' ceweks, however there are quite a handful of muda ceweks dong!

I took a cab (Bluebird) there and stepped into that den alone! Hmmm...when have I became so berani??? Right before my eyes, I was stunned by so many chicks around, felt so intimidated but gradually get accustomed to the ambience. One 'old' cewek ordered a Coke for me, and urged me to try her with another nearby, but I kept my composure and said, "Lihat dulu!"

So I managed to get 2 chicks (muda lah!) and up to the room we went. Wow, that was a hell of an experience. Laid on the rubber mattress while the 2 chicks soaped and body massage me. The feeling was heavenly, maybe it's my first time experiencing.

So after that, they'll ask u to the kamar mandi and clean throughout and then lay on the dried and covered bed. After they cleaned and dried themselves, they performed whatever-you could-think-of on me. 2 chicks on 1 pitiful me, BBBJ, AR, then condom-screw them. Becoz of the excessive foreplay, I came sooner than expected.

So I bathed, paid them accordingly and off I went to my waiting cab and to the Bandara, amidst banyak banjir dan macet, just barely catching my 1500hours flight home.

Therefore I recommend a visit there. Just one time will do, to experience this kind of screw. It's really shiok. I paid Rp10K for the coke, Rp320K for that 2 chicks and Rp5K for that French cap.

So Moonface and Rainman, will u be going? I have became a guinea pig and came out alive, drained out of my last available drop of fudge.

Kiev
20-03-2002, 10:41 PM
wah...just came back from outings with Rainman & Kiev.
achieved most of our schedule.
makan bubur ayam, tour of sin city, screw and pool
but i didn't get what i needed badly ! a massage
now..got a serious backache, i think from Stadium
really hurts when i play pool with Kiev
ah..doh!....sakit sekali!
MoonFace

Yeah, it was really a sin city! And yeah, we achieved most of our schedule except for that elusive good pijit!

Haven't been to Bengkel to play pool for such a long time, thanks for the game, Moonface. Looks like we are on par, maybe your pain has stopped you from winning more games.

Yang akan datang, kita bisa pergi pijit aja, ngak chiki chiki, iya?

Kiev
20-03-2002, 10:46 PM
are spoiled of choices.
You can try this two other places, MTR and Sari Ayu.
same setup and pretty safe.
though the whole place looks very intimidating at first.
making a living.
MoonFace
Hey, I thought these places are nice, but not to Rainman's liking. Full of muda ceweks, ada orang cina juga!! Mungkin yang akan datang siang pergi ke sana, ngak banyak local di sana. It was so full, that's why it's so intimidating. I really spotted a few fair skin chicks there, di u guys see them?
Yup! Don't post FR on individuals, they are poor enough to end up as hookers.
Alamak, Moonface, next time we should go to Millenium or Hai Lai to pick up chicks. Prefer to have someone to sleep with at night, so lonely, u know? I want those hiong hiong one u have mentioned to me, hahaha.

Kiev
20-03-2002, 10:52 PM

Alamak, Rainman, looks like u did not miss out anything! And u got to have a strip tease by 2 cantek cewek! Alamak, I nose bleed already! And u got a free BBBJ, wow, so envious! The best part is paying only Rp77,777, I don't believe it man!

Moonface, we should have stayed and experience that sort, right? Maybe we could have got a handful of BBBJs too! : )

Kiev
20-03-2002, 10:59 PM
alamak!..tonight is ladies night.
but dunno where to go.

bosan sekali!... hmmmm stay at home watch cable lah!

mmmm...

MoonFace
Hmmm...thought I could have stayed one more night and we shall go cheong again! But haven't u been SMSing someone lately? hahaha.... I'm happy for u! : )

Wednesday, Retro Ladies Night! Try to jio Rainman lah! If you have any icq/yahoo, PM me your identity!
Cheers!

Rainman
21-03-2002, 10:55 AM

Alamak, Rainman, looks like u did not miss out anything! And u got to have a strip tease by 2 cantek cewek! Alamak, I nose bleed already! And u got a free BBBJ, wow, so envious! The best part is paying only Rp77,777, I don't believe it man!

Moonface, we should have stayed and experience that sort, right? Maybe we could have got a handful of BBBJs too! : )

It was a good deal indeed but u have to consider the total bill for the whole night which work out to be Rup 5 million.

Sorry again for not joining u on part two. Just that I was consoling my friend whom lost some money. Anyway, he was quite drunk after the drink and I had to send him to his car...

next time we might go to Furama and get some China chick also. It's cheaper there.

Rainman
21-03-2002, 10:59 AM

Hmmm...thought I could have stayed one more night and we shall go cheong again! But haven't u been SMSing someone lately? hahaha.... I'm happy for u! : )

Wednesday, Retro Ladies Night! Try to jio Rainman lah! If you have any icq/yahoo, PM me your identity!
Cheers!

Retro on Wed u also know. U are really good though not here that often. U are really up to date as to what is happening here.

Next time. Make sure u have 2 nights here instead. There is another pub call Blue Print which is quite fun also. Not crowded at all.

Rainman
21-03-2002, 11:06 AM

Hey, I thought these places are nice, but not to Rainman's liking. Full of muda ceweks, ada orang cina juga!! Mungkin yang akan datang siang pergi ke sana, ngak banyak local di sana. It was so full, that's why it's so intimidating. I really spotted a few fair skin chicks there, di u guys see them?
Yup! Don't post FR on individuals, they are poor enough to end up as hookers.
Alamak, Moonface, next time we should go to Millenium or Hai Lai to pick up chicks. Prefer to have someone to sleep with at night, so lonely, u know? I want those hiong hiong one u have mentioned to me, hahaha.

I was indeed not prepared for what I saw. As the saying goes here in Indonesia. " U thought u have seen all and nothing surprises u anymore. However, u are proven wrong everytime..."

To be honest, I actually like the place but not the crowd and the road inside. I should go back as I have never knew this wonderful place. Thanks to Moonface. Was asking my local friend why they never brought me there and they too find it a little cheap. For your information, my friend don't even goes to Super but at time I force them there to accompany me. They also find Super cheap. Local Indonesian whom has money have very different expectation. When I return, it would have to be very early evening and not too late. But have to start with madi SUSU like what moonface said. It would be great.

For pick up at Millenium or Hai Lai. U could have got yourself one at the 4th floor of Stadium also. It's a Disco with ppl tripping there. Too dark and noisy for my liking though...

Rainman
21-03-2002, 11:18 AM
Hi all,

So I bathed, paid them accordingly and off I went to my waiting cab and to the Bandara, amidst banyak banjir dan macet, just barely catching my 1500hours flight home.

Therefore I recommend a visit there. Just one time will do, to experience this kind of screw. It's really shiok. I paid Rp10K for the coke, Rp320K for that 2 chicks and Rp5K for that French cap.

So Moonface and Rainman, will u be going? I have became a guinea pig and came out alive, drained out of my last available drop of fudge.

U are real good to go there alone with the cab waiting outside somemore. Guess all your bags must still be inside the Taxi??

Moonface, I think should have been there and for myself... I just found the place 2 weeks back but the lane is too small for my car to u-turn when I'm finish. Sure will try one. But after PURI first....

Rainman
21-03-2002, 11:21 AM
By the way, should be in Singaproe 27th and guess moonface would be around during that period.

I'm meeting Cheong JB and some others in JB on 28th evening. U guys interested...

PM me loh... Got to get my ticket today...

Cheers

MoonFace
21-03-2002, 11:24 AM
wahhh...you very the good dah!
I've been here so long also never dare to cheong alone!

sounds like a good experiences, so tempted to try it
right now!

btw...how was the room ?? clean ? how long was the session ?

As for the pool..no lah..you better player lah!
i don't want to blame on my backache.
and also i have to wait about 20min at Stadium for you
to come out. I walk around the lobby left right left right
like goondu. All the girls and mummy thought i cannot
make decision!
You dunno how many "Sudah! tungguh teman aja" i've said!

Next time you come, take you to this place where
you can have ON for about Rp250k
but girls are average to pretty (as compare to P.Jayakarta) , and they dressed in office
attire alike, so you won't be so embrassed when you bring
them to hotel.

Unlike a girl I booked ON at Sari Ayu.
next morning I have to sent her to the cab.
me in office attire and she still in shinny black and revealing clothes,
passed by groups of family having breakfast!!!
wah lan eh!.....malu sekali!

Rainman
21-03-2002, 11:44 AM

but girls are adverage to pretty (as compared to P.Jayakarta) , and they dressed in office
them to hotel.

So where is this place ????

Was told there are a few in those back lane acorss the pratol station on the otherside of the road where we were... Is that the place??

MoonFace
21-03-2002, 11:45 AM
Rainman
Rainman

wahhh..the bills very expensive for Rp5m
i could use it wisely in other better entertainment.

Don't be put off by P.Jayakarta.
first time i was there, i also thought it's the last time
(not that i'm not going back, but scared kena whacked and never
leave the place)
But you'll get used to it after a while.
Just like the rest of Jakarta! so chaotic, dirty, polluting
and yet I prefer here than Singapore..so sterile!

I even have Singapore friends who venture there alone
for quickie before evening appointment.

Let's try it this week afternoon ?? I'm keen for a Pijit dan 'Pijit'
badly need a massage and 'massage' before go back!

i'll be back next week and should be around during 27th
i'll email you my HP no is Singapore. I hope i can join you
in JB cos i need to be back here again.
When are you going to Medan ?

Kiev:
Yes i've been SMSing, but lately too busy to go out.
and since now i'm dating a local chinese, so i have to be careful
cannot get caught. otherwise pua kang tao...
btw..the girl i sms is also chinese, but working in Jap KTV
next time we go there...

As for the pickup, I was told by an 'expert'
to go to Stadium, 4th storey during Thurs or Fri afternoon
about 4pm. cos that's where the student will go after school
they're all out to have fun, and you can just buy them drinks
and E. they will go anywhere with you.
I dunno how true, cos never tried but he sounds convincing
and he's one of those who don't believe in paying for sex.

As for my story with the Hiong Hiong SM type girl...
i'll write next time lah!
Now that you remind me..i still got phobia!

MoonFace

MoonFace
21-03-2002, 11:52 AM
Rainman

Yes..i think you get it right,
but they have since shifted to somewhere else

cos was told by the girls the old premises are constantly
been harrassed by the Polisi.
The Polisi will come in truck load of them.
raid the place, but actually asking for protection money and
'minta bawa'

That's Indonesia for you!

Can you imagine a truckload of Polisi coming to your place and asking for free fuck and money ?!

MoonFace

PS:I'll give you the address in your email

Rainman
21-03-2002, 11:55 AM
Rup 5 Million for my friend's company account lah.

No one will go drink and pay so much out of own pocket. U mentioned it's expensive too for this place. So 9 of us at Rup 5 mil sound okay still. prices in 1001 is the same as any 4 star KTV in Singapore. Diff is that it's 5 star service like in Singapore .

Medan.

I'm open... April sound okay to me. Let's cfm the date later or u cfm and I arrange to join u accordingly.

Chinese in Jap KTV???

In block M area??? Never knew there is Chinese working in KTV except in Kota... Anymore to share???

Pick up gals after tripping??

problem is u have to wait a while for her to finish.

MoonFace
21-03-2002, 12:11 PM
Rainman...

i'm not surprised some of your local friend find PJ too cheap.
Cos i've told some of my clients too. They sounds interested
to what i've told them, but will not try them themselves.
It's like we will stay out of Patpong in Thailand and let the angmo
roam the place, but we prefer elsewhere.

Maybe they can afford. My particular client only like to go
for models. He told me he paid only Rp1m for a model who appear
in a shampoo TV ads.
Sex is no good compare to the pro! they just go for the class

Some of my other friend just go for China girl.
But.. maybe because they are deprived here in Indonesia
China girl seems common for us.

But wouldn't mind giving a try at Furama.
I've been there once, but the China girl here looks very mature
like rejects from other region
maybe i'm wrong...should give a second visit again
otherwise..mature is also good!

Cos my first ever paid sex is to a mature china girl in a S'pore HC
but that's another untold stories...

MoonFace

MoonFace
21-03-2002, 12:18 PM
Yeah..she is pure chinese and working in Jap KTV
i was surprised too and also she's the only one there.

It was picked by the mummy cos i couldn't speak bahasa
well then. and she's quite young at about only 20

But like all Jap KTV, no hanky panky!
some of them are still students working in the daytime

so our relationship was just like friend friend
nothing else, and prefer this way. otherwise end very fast.
just go for movie and that sort of thing when i'm bored and
all friends back in Sing

MoonFace

Rainman
21-03-2002, 12:25 PM
Furama

PRC gals are infact older and so is the crowd there.

It's a good place on the 3rd or 4th floor to have chinese food which is real cheap for rest standard. There would be some 10 singers on stage at 8pm each singing 2 songs. More like promoting the gals. anyway, they sing well, only oldies though.

To sit with u cost Rup 350k for 2 hours at the rest and Rup 500k for 3 hours at the KTV. Tried once and it's better then the local in term of communication and interlect. The bill for the night with 2 girls is bout Rup 1.8million. So Rup 1 million to the girls and the brandy (one for one) cost only Rup 500k. Sometime I just wonder how these ppl do their calculation. Drinks are cheap and gals cost a bomb.

Gentle Beast
21-03-2002, 02:41 PM

Don't be put off by P.Jayakarta.
first time i was there, i also thought it's the last time
(not that i'm not going back, but scared kena whacked and never
leave the place)
But you'll get used to it after a while.
Just like the rest of Jakarta! so chaotic, dirty, polluting
and yet I prefer here than Singapore..so sterile!

MoonFace

You are right about the place being a little put off on first sight. First time I was there, after my taxi turned into the entrance looking for BLOK C, I was wondering if it was a good idea to be alone in this place! Well, after spoting the hit location (LA Bar) my 'little head' took over the major decision and without a second thought, I was out of the taxi and next moment a beer in my hand.:D

I guess it all boils down to be how we blend ourselves in a new environment. If our body language is friendly and relaxed, face filled with a happy smile - I suppose we will be OK. So far it has work for me and hope it will remain that way.

Cheers!

Rainman
21-03-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Gentle Beast

You are right about the place being a little put off on first sight. First time I was there, after my taxi turned into the entrance looking for BLOK C, I was wondering if it was a good idea to be alone in this place! Well, after spoting the hit location (LA Bar) my 'little head' took over the major decision and without a second thought, I was out of the taxi and next moment a beer in my hand.:D

I guess it all boils down to be how we blend ourselves in a new environment. If our body language is friendly and relaxed, face filled with a happy smile - I suppose we will be OK. So far it has work for me and hope it will remain that way.

Cheers!

I really admire your gut to be there alone. Season player like me here would not even think about going there alone in the evening. Daytime is okay. Especially now where there is lots of robbery.

It's done in bright daylight. these guys just come up to u with an axe and ask for your handphone to be hand over. The he just walk off. Even when there's ppl around u..Nobody bother.

So be careful.

MoonFace
21-03-2002, 05:33 PM
Rainman

You are right about the handphone robbers.
it's very famous , especially this group of gangs
who call themselves RED X
try not to show your phone in area like Kota
even when you are in the Taxis.
They will smashed the windscreen of your taxi
just to get your phone.
I've been warned by taxi drivers whenever i make a call
in taxi. and also by local friends.
I didn't believe it, until it actually happen to one of my supplier.

His car windscreen was smashed and handphone taken away
when he make a call at one of the red light stop.
it happen in late afternoon.
so..try not to use HP whenever possible.

I've also personally experiences along tollway infront of Ciputra Hotel
a fully naked guy actually lie along the road just to stop your car
try to scare you and extort money. but luckily we acted fast
and drove away.
It's very dangerous for ladies to drive at night here.

MoonFace

MoonFace
21-03-2002, 05:42 PM
This is the FR i promised Kiev
story about the encounter of the Hiong Hiong (SM) girl in Jakarta!
My first...

hopefully my last...

Life will never be the same again!!

Me & my buddy was bored one day.
so decided to go for birding at PJ
as usual, we braved the traffic, sea of Bajaj and annoying bus drivers to our usual haunt at PJ.
We parked just in front of MTR (ex-Mutiara)
we go straight to MTR and was directed to a empty seat.
We ordered a Bir Hitam and less than few minutes
the mummy brought us 2 girls.

My girl was cute looking, petit in size but full blossom front.
She's shy and so i initiated the converstaion.

"mau minum gak?" I asked

"terriimaaa kasih missster!, saaaya udaah"

Eeeee!! how come the voice so sharp?!
A bit turn off for me!
hate that kind of voice, but then I wasn't that fussy
and immediate thought on my mind was how will she sounds when she mourns!
aiyah!..what the heck? don't mind giving a try...

"misssterrr..daariii manaaaa ??"

WAHLAH EH!...my eaarrs!!!! percing right through my ear drum!!

after my drink and some small talk..we proceed straight to the room upstair

She's still shy while i look at her in brighter lights,
I follow her back and admire her gracious body
flowing kiri kanan...(too bad...her voice!)

Upon entering the room... "terrriiimaa kaaasih misssterrr"

I took off my pants and when I just took off my T-shirt
suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my right chest!!!

"EEEeeeee yekk!!"

CRAZY THIS CHAR BOR!! She's squeezing my breast so PAIN!!!
I can feel it becoming Or-Chear soon!!!

"EEEEeeeee Yeeekk!!" There she does it again, while making this sadistic sound..

ALAMAK!!..WHAT HAVE I DONE ?? WHO THE HELL AM I WITH ??

I turn my back and took off my undies.
When I turn around..she...SHE...SHE...

"GUP!!"...wahlah eh!...This SEOW CHAR BO squeeze my BALL!!

"Sakit dong!!" I complained, but she only gimme a smile!

She then proceed to take off her dress.

PROOONGGG!...

WAAAHHHH!!!!!!...Kio Gu Lan....This is the BIGGEST PAIR of tits I ever saw!!!!!!!

HO SAY LIAO!!!!..This is my lucky day!!!!...(or was it ??)

Right in front of my eyes are the biggest Tua Neh Neh I have ever encounter!!
I think all my previous girlfriend's neh neh add together also not SO BIGG!!
So what if she's a little sadistic..it should be worth it..(so I thought!)

I cannot wait and immediately plant both my palm into her boobs..no..should be BOOBS! (in capital letters)
Ehh!...how come so hard one ?? feels like inside have grenades!!
Buay song leh!!... I dunno what to do ? suddenly blurr like sotong!
(What to do ?? If a soldier's both hands have grenades and you require immediate action, how to operate when both hands have grenades ???)

She make a "Urrhhh!" sound and then slap my hands away!

Jia Lat!.. This one very fierce!

We proceed to the shower and she gimme a quick cleaning.
In between, my left chest also kena squeeze.
I abit turn off already...Dee Dee also become soft
I complained to her "Oy!..Gila!...Sakit dong!'
but she thinks it's funny and grab my balls real HARD!

KNNBCCB!!

After shower, I sat on the bed drink Aqua.
When she finished, came to me and SUDDENLY!! pushed me to the bed
I dropped my Aqua!

I almost want to give up liao!..really wanted to walk out of the kamar
but then, my curiosity rules me!
She then proceed the usual like licking your nipples..
but this one is different!

SIII BEHHHHHH TIAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!

KNN..she's not licking..she's biting my nipple!!!
I dunno where I get the 'strengh' or simply my stupidity!
pay money to kena torture !!!!!!
I can see my right nipple different colour from the left already!!!!

After licking..she suddenly sit up!
Look at me..and give me the wicked smile and SUDDENLY AGAIN!!
Bang her body down on me...and PULL MY HAIR REAL HARD!!!!!
WLE (Wah Lan Eh!!) .... My head also cannot spare!!
FUCK!!!!....Lim Pei Tao Mor Si Beh Tia!!!
(But I dunno how to express in Bahasa Indo)

"Bulu Sakit...Bulu Sakit..!"

Siow liao Siow liao...!
If i walk out of the room now, it will be a embrassment
and will definitely make a scene here in MTR.
and since I will be coming back here again..
better play along..

I think of something and I tried...

I PULLED HER HAIR TOO!!!!

"Arehh...Szeeee..."

Eh??. This SCB (Siow Char Bor) .. KNN like to be tortured!!!
I pulled again!!! "Szeeeee..."
Siow!!..The harder I pull the more she enjoy!

PPIIIAAAKKKK!!!!!!

SHE SLAPPED MY FACE AND SMILED!!!!

"Ok! Ok!..Mai Pull Liao..."

She grab my hair and pull my body upwards!
so we are in a sitting position and try to insert my DeeDee!
She's looks eager to fuck already!

But how can ??? From shower to the bed
My DeeDee is only like 1 inch...still have not recover from the shock
how to screw!??

"Kenapa ??" She asked...

Stupid Question!

I said nothing, so I asked for BJ first.
She obliged..ok lah!..BJ not bad
at least didn't bite my DeeDee
lucky this type of kampung girl never eat Taiwan sausage before.
still can pass..though i was thinking of other girls while she BJ me.
If not, how to erect..i'm not those keen in SM type.

Upon seeing my erecting, she quickly bump on me
and rock hard!
Waahhh..Super Wild...this i can still accept
But.. but...

A bit too nosiy leh!!!...

The whole bed was shaking and she's mourn so loud!!!
As If I am so good!!..Later people thought I have Baton dick or something!

"Ouch!!!" .. KNN grab my hair again!

"ay!!!" my right nipple!!!

Cannot let her control...I stopped her
and ask her to lie down

My DeeDee soft again!
But I think fast!! think of Anna Kournikova and my DeeDee immediate up again.
Before i can aim, she already grab and push it in!

SCB!

I ramp at my usual pace, but she seems not satisfied!
She want me to push faster, but I enjoy it sloowww.....
She then GRAB MY HAIR AGAIN!!!

"AARRR EEEEE BAAAA!!!"

"BONK! BONK! BONK!"

Bo Pian...tonight I'm the horse!

Up till now..I don't care already..not even the neighbour next door!
I ramp her like in the construction site!

"BONK! BONK! BONK!"

"Ouchhh!!!!" <- guess my hair or right nipple ??

She's enjoying herself so much, with mouth open
and alamak!!!...her eyeball is half white!
KNN..is this hantu or what!

I stopped just to see whether she is ok!
She look at me...and plant me a kiss

"mmmm..mmmm"

This SCB bit my lips !!!!...
(The "mmmm.." is actually "OUCH!")

I bite back!

"seeeckkkk...seecckkkk"

Eay??..what's that ?
alamak!...she's scratching my BACK!!!!!

Si Bei Tia!..I sit up!
She sit up too immediately and push me down again.
this time, she on top again!

Siow Liao Siow Liao!!

This time I just lie down and do nothing.
Just let her play me.
I tried to think of other things...err..other girls..
Cos if i don't cum...I will sure die disini...

I forced myself to cum.
and since her rocking momentum wasn't that bad
(and since she's no longer pulling my hair)

I came.

Not that it's shiok!..but just eject to save my poor life!

She noticed it. but she didn't stop
then she lie down and masturbate herself.
I just lie there and watch her in disbelief.
about a minute she came so loud "ARrrrr...Arrrr...arrr...urgghh"
The couple next door must thought i'm some kind of a HERO
At least later I can walk out with head (upper only) high!

"Eeenakkk!...saya keluuuarrr. kamu eeenakk!"

SIOW!..you enak i'm not enak!...sakit sekali ok!

I then quickly proceed to the shower!

PIAAAKKKK!!!!!...PIIAAKKKKK!!!!!

She slapped both my butts!

SCB!

At least now it's OVER..

I looked into the mirrow, my hair was in a mess
and I look like hantu

What an experience! I quickly took a shower
tipped her and in no time. I'm out of the room.

Suddenly her handphone rang!

"HALO!"
"HUH?? APA?? SAYA SIBUK LAGI"
"KENAPA?..HUH?? APAAAA? SAYA SIBUUUK"
"NANTI TELEFON LAGI, YO..NANTI NANTI BYE"
"HUH? APA? JANGAN!"
"JANGAN TELEFON LAGI. JAAANNNGAAANNN"
"SAYA KEJAR LAGI..EYA YA YA! BYE"
"YAA...BYEEE"

How come her voice changed so suddenly??
not the overly sweet and sharp voice I heard earlier.
now she sounds like a Dai Kar Zhe...Tua Ah Lian!!

It's a strange world out here....

MoonFace

PS: I've never patronise there since...

Kiev
22-03-2002, 12:15 AM
This is the FR i promised Kiev
story about the encounter of the Hiong Hiong (SM) girl in Jakarta!
My first...
hopefully my last...
Life will never be the same again!!
How come her voice changed so suddenly??
not the overly sweet and sharp voice I heard earlier.
now she sounds like a Dai Kar Zhe...Tua Ah Lian!!
It's a strange world out here....
MoonFace
PS: I've never patronise there since...
Ha ha ha ha,

that's the most longest international FR I've ever read, and certainly one of the most funniest too! Thanks for making my read a nice one! :)

I certainly won't wish to be in your shoes, not into this kind of tango. Maybe she's possessed, as u mentioned her voice changed at the end. Or maybe she has been tortured by Japanese customer before, as seen in those Jap AV.

Cheers!

Kiev
22-03-2002, 12:27 AM

U are real good to go there alone with the cab waiting outside somemore. Guess all your bags must still be inside the Taxi??

Moonface, I think should have been there and for myself... I just found the place 2 weeks back but the lane is too small for my car to u-turn when I'm finish. Sure will try one. But after PURI first....
Remember? I was there for a meeting only, so i only have a small bag. I brought the bag up there, while the Bluebird taxi waited for me. He parked it outside one of the toko, so i doubt it's not that susah to U-turn.

Anyway, just to answer Moonface's question, the room is ok, not so clean nor dirty. Air-con is ok, there's a mirror by the bedside. Kind of dark, and the towels, as usual, have a strange smell.

Kiev
22-03-2002, 12:36 AM
i'll be back next week and should be around during 27th
i'll email you my HP no is Singapore. I hope i can join you
in JB cos i need to be back here again.
Kiev:
Yes i've been SMSing, but lately too busy to go out.
and since now i'm dating a local chinese, so i have to be careful
cannot get caught. otherwise pua kang tao...
btw..the girl i sms is also chinese, but working in Jap KTV
next time we go there...

As for the pickup, I was told by an 'expert'
to go to Stadium, 4th storey during Thurs or Fri afternoon
about 4pm. cos that's where the student will go after school
they're all out to have fun, and you can just buy them drinks
and E. they will go anywhere with you.
I dunno how true, cos never tried but he sounds convincing
and he's one of those who don't believe in paying for sex.

MoonFace

Don't forget me, I'm interested to cheong JB too! :) PM me both of your Singapore HP numbers! I'll reply with mine!

Yeah! Next time we'll go to the Jap KTV, that's a promise!

Hmmmm....it's quite tiring to have free sex, having to con the lady slowly. Remember what I told u about the 2 ICQ ladies I have bedded. Thinking back, they were the best screws I have had in Indo. It's always different with commercial sex!

Kiev
22-03-2002, 12:41 AM
sounds like a good experiences, so tempted to try it
right now!

btw...how was the room ?? clean ? how long was the session ?

but girls are average to pretty (as compare to P.Jayakarta) , and they dressed in office
them to hotel.

Unlike a girl I booked ON at Sari Ayu.
next morning I have to sent her to the cab.
me in office attire and she still in shinny black and revealing clothes,
passed by groups of family having breakfast!!!
wah lan eh!.....malu sekali!

As mentioned previously, the room is ok, and the session is close to one hour! They really made me cum real fast, unlike in Stadium, when that chick was grasping for air. Hahaha

Hmmm...office wear, very troublesome leh, have to undress one by one! I had that kind of experience too in other part of Indo, having to have breakfast with that chick in revealing clothes b4 sending her to the taxi. That's also one of the best screw i ever had. : )

Kiev
22-03-2002, 12:45 AM
Cos my first ever paid sex is to a mature china girl in a S'pore HC
but that's another untold stories...

MoonFace
Shouldn't u post a FR on that, Moonface?

Kiev
22-03-2002, 12:50 AM
Rainman

You are right about the handphone robbers.
it's very famous , especially this group of gangs
who call themselves RED X
try not to show your phone in area like Kota
even when you are in the Taxis.
They will smashed the windscreen of your taxi
just to get your phone.
I've been warned by taxi drivers whenever i make a call
in taxi. and also by local friends.
I didn't believe it, until it actually happen to one of my supplier.

His car windscreen was smashed and handphone taken away
when he make a call at one of the red light stop.
it happen in late afternoon.
so..try not to use HP whenever possible.

I've also personally experiences along tollway infront of Ciputra Hotel
a fully naked guy actually lie along the road just to stop your car
try to scare you and extort money. but luckily we acted fast
and drove away.
It's very dangerous for ladies to drive at night here.

MoonFace

Wow! So hiong? Yang akan datang, gue ngak bawa hp lagi. Takut sekarang!

Kiev
22-03-2002, 12:54 AM
Rup 5 Million for my friend's company account lah.

I'm open... April sound okay to me. Let's cfm the date later or u cfm and I arrange to join u accordingly.

Was reading your post and laughing about it. Why???
cfm=come fuck me

put this in your sentence & read again. I know u mean confirm, but Sammy boy has derived cfm already.

Kiev
22-03-2002, 01:03 AM
I have a knack for orang cina di indo. Their beauty is always unique unlike the lians and huays in Sgp. My total count of Indo orang cina is 4. 3 of them are free (need to be nurtured) while 1 is commercial. The statistics are as follows:-

2 original Medanese - 1 staying in jkt, 1 in riau, both free.
1 original Palembang - staying in jkt, free.
1 Kalimantan (don't know exact area) - Commercial.

Don't ask me how I got the free, the stories are too long. Will tell u guys when we met up for beer/whiskey one day!

Hey, u guys want to cheong HC while in Sgp? Why don't we meet up for a session in the famous Marina South?

MoonFace
22-03-2002, 01:56 AM
Kiev.

you should teach me some know how on the ICQ thing.
since i'm here in indo and when you guys not around
i can go 'nurturing'

I try to make it for the jb, though my trip back to Sing
will be very short.

as for the mature first screw. i did it in Singapore
and it was my first trip to HC and also the last.
since it was my first, so it's a memory, but also trying
hard to forget.
but..though mature, but it was good though.
only con is it gave me a flashback during Chinese New Year
when i met my auntie.

ok....today is a boring day for me in jakarta!
work work work...

MoonFace

Gentle Beast
22-03-2002, 08:03 AM

I really admire your gut to be there alone. Season player like me here would not even think about going there alone in the evening. Daytime is okay. Especially now where there is lots of robbery.

It's done in bright daylight. these guys just come up to u with an axe and ask for your handphone to be hand over. The he just walk off. Even when there's ppl around u..Nobody bother.

So be careful.

Rainman,

Thanks for your concern, I'll keep watching my back whenever I go for future combat missions again. It is a fact that anything unpleasant can always happen, so as a precaution I only carry my wallet with cash and ID, leaving everything else behind at the hotel.

Moonface,

You narrate your experiences very vividly - I could almost imagine myself in that room watching you go through the 'torture':p As for me, I think I will run out naked for my life the minute I sense something unusual happening!
Cheers!

MoonFace
22-03-2002, 09:33 AM
Beast

Well..it was a good experience though.
at least I tried mild SM and know I'm not into that sort of things

Further proof that one should not judge a book by its cover.

this definitely will be one of my memories.
inclusing the one with the mature...

MoonFace

phenom
22-03-2002, 02:09 PM
Hi Kiev,
Good to hear that you have a good time in Kartika. This place have always been one of my favourites in JKT, along with Bintang Mawar, Rasa Sayang and Stadium. I had posted quite a number of reports on these joints in the old forum. I'll try to repost what I can recall when opportunity arise. Its a regret that I could not join you this trip but I'll take a raincheck. My next trip there will be within the next few weeks. Lets play it by the ear. Adios

Kiev
22-03-2002, 10:40 PM
I try to make it for the jb, though my trip back to Sing
will be very short.
as for the mature first screw. i did it in Singapore
and it was my first trip to HC and also the last.
since it was my first, so it's a memory, but also trying
hard to forget.
but..though mature, but it was good though.
only con is it gave me a flashback during Chinese New Year
when i met my auntie.

Moonface,
if u can't make it to JB, u can always look for me to go to Executive Spa. I promise it'll be a great experience there. You will feel the urge to go back for more as the chicks there are so babelicious.
Now, u are confusing me! What has auntie got to do with your first mature screw, can u elaborate more? Hahaha...
Am I thinking what you are referring to? Quick, spill the beans!

Kiev
22-03-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by phenom
Hi Kiev,
Good to hear that you have a good time in Kartika. This place have always been one of my favourites in JKT, along with Bintang Mawar, Rasa Sayang and Stadium. I had posted quite a number of reports on these joints in the old forum. I'll try to repost what I can recall when opportunity arise. Its a regret that I could not join you this trip but I'll take a raincheck. My next trip there will be within the next few weeks. Lets play it by the ear. Adios

Hi Phenom,
I have read about Bintang Mawar in the old forum, can u tell us brudders here where this place is? Kartika and BM used to be the most talkabout threads in Hidung Belang. As I have tried Kartika already, I would prefer to try BM to differentiate the standard.
Maybe for the next trip, Moonface, Rainman, Gentle Beast, you and I can go for KTV.
And yes, looking forward to your posts here! : )
Cheers!

phenom
23-03-2002, 01:39 AM
Hmmm.....Let me coax my grey matter to work. Alright, here goes. BM is located in Lokasari, just off Jln Mangga Besar Raya. To make it easier, first get to the Olympic Hotel. With your back to the main entrance, cross the road, then turn left and walk about 100+ metres. Bingo! The place is a cross between a pub and a lar sup bar. The best time to go there is around 4 to 6pm for 2 reasons. You get the best selection of char bor and two; you do not have to put up with the heavy smoke and the tissue-strewned floor as will be progressively the case as the evening wore on. Its very dark inside and as you step in, its advisable to let your eyes be gradually accustomed to the low light level. The girls are freelancers; with some of them being students, housewives, mistresses and office workers. The average age here is around early to late twenties. They are probably among the prettiest under Rp200,000 short timers you can find in JKT. Some of them are available for overnight, prices are a negotiable 1/2 to 1 million rupiah. Your can order a beer or any other drink for that matter and hang around the bar counter or one of the cubicles. If you spot a target, you can approach her directly, or you can beckon one of the friendly mamasans to bring her over; which is very much advisable if the chick is with some other guys. Its not a problem for the mamasan to pry her away from whoever she's with at the time(if the guy she's with is really interested in banging her, he will pre-empt you by confirming her immediately - in which case you will have to start searching for another target or wait for her return). You can also exercise your right to reject her and any number of other girls at anytime thereafter, without any obligation. Buying a drink for the girls is totally optional and tipping the mamasan is a wise investment, especially if you intend to make a return visit. The mamasan can also be relied upon to bring you your prefered type of chix - just tell her what you like. <Before the events of Sept-11 reduced the frequency of my bizness trips from monthly to quarterly, I was such a regular there(Kartika as well) that I was always served an endless stream boob queens as the mamasans fully understood my fetish for melons and cantaloupes.> Once you have decided, go uptairs with the object of your desire. If my failing memory serves me right, you'll have to pay Rp45,000 for the room in advance. Caps are available from the roomboy at Rp5,000. The Rp150,000 is to handed directly to the gal after you finish the job. The rooms here are of a much lower standard than those of the already so-so Kartika, therefore be forwarned. BM is one of my fav joints because of the beauties not the rooms. If that is your piority, then Stadium is the place. For nubile teens, head for Rasa Sayang and if service is the word then it'll surely be Kartika.

MoonFace
23-03-2002, 02:08 AM
Kiev.

Nothing lah...just that when i met my auntie
i got a flashback of the screw with the mature
they are also like same age.
so.. got phobia after that loh

BM..If i have time, i go there recce
is it near the Lokasari complex ??
i know there's alot of shops, restaurant, and a mall (where TC is located)
also some pijit , but never notice the BM

will take a closer look next time

MoonFace

MoonFace
23-03-2002, 02:17 AM
Kiev

Where is this executive spa ??
I've never patronise Spore HC ever since the mature screw.

first is, i like massage. but HC massage in Spore is so fake
and expensive. I must say the best massage i get is from
Roman Spa in JB. real massage i mean, not hanky panky

and massage in Indonesia is only about $20 for full 2 hours

and screwing in HC also very ex.

unless i go to another exotic country outside Asia
then i'll pay the price or even more

anyway..how much is it ?
me not expert at HC scene

MoonFace

MoonFace
23-03-2002, 02:44 AM
Hi all!...

so boring..so write something.

a while back i was brought by a local friend to this place called
Medika. located near Ciputra Hotel
very run down place, but can be quite safe
though preferbly accompanied by local friends
cos this area is unlike PJ (more chinese)
it's mostly for the local indonesian.

live band playing local pop at downstair.
plently of girls, from average to pretty
(but cannot compare to PJ)
price is only Rp100k (one year ago)
can select girls from photo at room upstairs
or you can just pick them and bring them up to rooms

but some might still be sitting with customers.
if you like, can just recognise them and pick from photo
they no. will be called and she'll be in the rooms

only been there once...

maybe someone else can tell more..

MoonFace

Rainman
23-03-2002, 11:50 AM
Not been to this one but heard there is another place here named " Hot Pants" have u been there???

Across the road here (500M) here... There is another nice KTV with no name. It's near the Safari Seafood if u know where it it. It's a small and dard building with a motel for check in and yes. The only place in Jakarta with Water bed for short time screw. As for the building. It's 3 floors with the 1st and 2nd been KTV rooms only. The top floor is a nice singing hall with sound system 2nd to none here. Price is cheap but not sure of the girls. Was told can bring down to the water bed room for short time. Not tried so cannot comment.

Maybe we go there sometime... just that it's a bit far..

Hi all!...

so boring..so write something.

a while back i was brought by a local friend to this place called
Medika. located near Ciputra Hotel
very run down place, but can be quite safe
though preferbly accompanied by local friends
cos this area is unlike PJ (more chinese)
it's mostly for the local indonesian.
only been there once...

maybe someone else can tell more..

MoonFace

Rainman
23-03-2002, 12:09 PM
Kiev.
BM..If i have time, i go there recce
is it near the Lokasari complex ??
i know there's alot of shops, restaurant, and a mall (where TC is located)
also some pijit , but never notice the BM

will take a closer look next time

MoonFace

Just walk around the complex and u wouldn't miss this place.

The better place in term of enviorment would still be TC and the one above Barcelona. There is also a small casino here where u can bet Rup 5k.

Have fun in Lokasari.

Kiev
23-03-2002, 12:30 PM
Kiev
Where is this executive spa ??
I've never patronise Spore HC ever since the mature screw.
and screwing in HC also very ex.
anyway..how much is it ?
me not expert at HC scene
MoonFace
Brudder,

ok lah, it's expensive but it's worth an experience. It's @ Marina South. There are 2 HCs (Executive Spa & Dragon HC) there and the most exclusive (that's why the price) in Singapore.

There is hot/cold pool, steam room, sauna room, small theatre, rub-back, foot reflexiology, etc. Alot of foreigners go there too, especially Japanese. U should know the taste of Japs, so this is not a place to miss. The massage is not so bad lah!

The only constraint is the price. S$56 for the entrance. FJ is going at S$120 (Total: S$176). For more details, go to the HC thread and look for Dragon/Executive. If you get one of the ang pais there, you won't regret. Most of the chicks are from 20 to 25 years old (haha...no mature screw for u). I've been there twice so far.

The best thing is to have a steamboat/bbq buffet (S$12 only) at the food centre, followed by a good screw at the HC, and lastly some pool session nearby. How's that for the agenda?!?

Cheers

P.S. Finally, I have became a Samster! Still have a screwy long way to go b4 being a Senior Samster like Rainman!

Rainman
23-03-2002, 12:46 PM
Only the steamboat sound impressive... if we want to have a proper screw. Still suggest GL where u are really served and not to worry about the door been bang open like I encounter once. HC is only fun once in a while when u want to fuck with the feeling of fear if u know what I meant.

As for Senior or Samster. It doesn't matter but what matter is the friends u get to know from here who happened to share your interest. Also recommendation and u get valve for money.

Cheers

Brudder,

The best thing is to have a steamboat/bbq buffet (S$12 only) at the food centre, followed by a good screw at the HC, and lastly some pool session nearby. How's that for the agenda?!?

Cheers

P.S. Finally, I have became a Samster! Still have a screwy long way to go b4 being a Senior Samster like Rainman!

MoonFace
23-03-2002, 01:39 PM
Rainman

I heard of this place Hot Pants thru the old HB Board.
I've never been there myself, maybe near Daan Magot
used to stayed nearby but dare not venture out alone then
and my current friends are not keen of that area.

When I stayed at Ciputra Hotel once, saw a old angmo
with a diskotik girl. so i guess it should be nearby

MoonFace

MoonFace
23-03-2002, 01:42 PM
"Only the steamboat sound impressive" - Rainman

heh heh...can only agreed silently.
though I have no doubt about the girls in Executive
but paying that amount for a screw is bit too much.
maybe once or twice is ok.

I only tried HC whenever i'm in KL or JB.
due to the exchange rate, and also it's safe
whithout AV raid

MoonFace

MoonFace
23-03-2002, 01:46 PM
Is that so..that i better stick to TC
like to go TC during weekday
cos got Live Band, and like to watch this bosom Chinese singer
she sings indo and english songs. but can converse in chinese.
really big boobs but on the mature side

I've never been to other places in Lokasari
have anyone been to the pijit there ?

Also..there's a new club open just recently
it's Mille's , same management as Millenium (i think)
dunno about the scene there

MoonFace

Rainman
23-03-2002, 02:53 PM
Pijit at lokasari.

Yes years back, the one near the entrance on 2nd floor. Not too back with TV room to relax. Worth trying but no Hanky Panky. HJ only though.. Alway think it is crazy to go for HJ here where diff with FJ is only Rup 50-100 k. My personal preference is still a long and nice BBBJ. Sometime better then a fuck.

TC at weekday??? Understand they open at 2 pm but was there a live band?? Let's see... been there 5 times but never saw one. Maybe too busy cuci mata lah.

Is that so..that i better stick to TC
like to go TC during weekday
cos got Live Band, and like to watch this bosom Chinese singer
she sings indo and english songs. but can converse in chinese.
really big boobs but on the mature side

I've never been to other places in Lokasari
have anyone been to the pijit there ?

Also..there's a new club open just recently
it's Mille's , same management as Millenium (i think)
dunno about the scene there

MoonFace

Rainman
23-03-2002, 02:58 PM
Agreed on cost wise. Let's see SD 56 for entrance plus SD 120 for a FJ which is SD176 equal Rup 950 k and we go to Kataika for one month hor??

JB is much better where the full parkage is only RM 248 or thereabout and it's safe. If go tto Sakura, it's only RM 50 for a fuck and u count yourself....

"Only the steamboat sound impressive" - Rainman

heh heh...can only agreed silently.
though I have no doubt about the girls in Executive
but paying that amount for a screw is bit too much.
maybe once or twice is ok.

I only tried HC whenever i'm in KL or JB.
due to the exchange rate, and also it's safe
whithout AV raid

MoonFace

MoonFace
23-03-2002, 03:03 PM
Rainman

yeah..ther's live band there.
quite good though, at least atmosphere is casual
you can just go for a beer. no need to screw also can
unlike PJ, more like a screwing bar

I usually went in the evening like 7pm onwards
never in the afternoon.

there's usually two sets of bands.
but no bands during Sunday
maybe you were there on Sunday or
no bands also in the afternoon

MoonFace

Rainman
23-03-2002, 03:06 PM
Rainman

I heard of this place Hot Pants thru the old HB Board.
I've never been there myself, maybe near Daan Magot
used to stayed nearby but dare not venture out alone then
and my current friends are not keen of that area.

When I stayed at Ciputra Hotel once, saw a old angmo
with a diskotik girl. so i guess it should be nearby

MoonFace

Was told it's a good place (Hot Pants) but only for local.

But u must try the KTV (No Name) at Daan Magot if u like to sing. The hall is empty almost everyday. Sing till u drop also can.

We will try it sometime together. I'll call u.

MoonFace
23-03-2002, 03:14 PM
I think i got the place.
just read up in www.worldsexguide.com
Hotpants is located in Mal Ciputra itself.
but entrance is from the rear of the Mal

But i don't think i'll venture there again
cos it's out of my way.and the place is full of gangster
at night.

I've never been to Daan Magot area
only pass by along the toll way
let's try the KTV someday

but after i'm back from Sin
or..probably after i'm back from Medan
cos me going there end of the month

MoonFace

Rainman
23-03-2002, 03:17 PM
Rainman

yeah..ther's live band there.
quite good though, at least atmosphere is casual
you can just go for a beer. no need to screw also can
unlike PJ, more like a screwing bar

I usually went in the evening like 7pm onwards
never in the afternoon.

there's usually two sets of bands.
but no bands during Sunday
maybe you were there on Sunday or
no bands also in the afternoon

MoonFace

Yes, usually Sunday afternoon but never at night.

Have u been to travel lately???

Was at Travel Hotel on Thur's night and still as crowded as before. The gals at the fish tank seen to be getting better...About 40 of then there... Anyway there were 6 of us in the KTV and as usual, got 3 striptease and this time round, mine refused to give BBBJ but only want to us hand. In the toilet and 2 gals was working on my friend giving him a BBBJ but mine said no. Piss off and I just walk out. Too drunk I guess.

MoonFace
23-03-2002, 03:23 PM
No wonder..
there's no band performing on Sunday
and at night, it's the ususal loud Techno music (Sundday)
everybody will be tripping
so i prefer weekdays and saturday at TC

girls there are very young i must say.
can take out, ever quoted from 400k to 700k
but never try, cos price range is so great (same girl)
dunno what's the market rate

I've never been inside Travel
went there once, but it's so packed and couldn't get a room
so didn't go in.
ended at NYNY instead, cos got promotion before grand opening

MoonFace

Rainman
23-03-2002, 03:23 PM
hot Pants..

I don;t think it's at the back of the mall but more like a small complex down the road. Past by a few time and my friend told me the location but never been there yet. Anyway, when we next go to the KTV, we check it out.

yes this area is quite famous for the gangster.

Medan... I thought u said end of April??

I think i got the place.
just read up in www.worldsexguide.com
Hotpants is located in Mal Ciputra itself.
but entrance is from the rear of the Mal

But i don't think i'll venture there again
cos it's out of my way.and the place is full of gangster
at night.

I've never been to Daan Magot area
only pass by along the toll way
let's try the KTV someday

but after i'm back from Sin
or..probably after i'm back from Medan
cos me going there end of the month

MoonFace

Rainman
23-03-2002, 03:33 PM
TC -

Had this very young gal once (ABG) and she was not sextisfy after one round... Still keep touching your cock to make it hard for 2nd round but did not managed. Room too small for my liking. She sure was good, treat me like a BF, hug me tight and slept together for a while after our biz. I do miss her though but there is just too many gals (ABG) there and I don;t think I have seen 5% of them as it is just too dark.

Travel - There is also a fishtank on the 2nd or 3rd floor and prices same as Super I think (never tried).

There is also a coffee shop on the 2nd floor and the best place to take a very very long dinner. Why??? All the gals sit here waiting for bookings from the KTV ... Must be 100 of them in the early evening. Best place to cuci mata.

No wonder..
there's no band performing on Sunday
and at night, it's the ususal loud Techno music (Sundday)
everybody will be tripping
so i prefer weekdays and saturday at TC

girls there are very young i must say.
can take out, ever quoted from 400k to 700k
but never try, cos price range is so great (same girl)
dunno what's the market rate

I've never been inside Travel
went there once, but it's so packed and couldn't get a room
so didn't go in.
ended at NYNY instead, cos got promotion before grand opening

MoonFace

MoonFace
23-03-2002, 07:56 PM
Rainman

due to my job scope.
i need to travel to Medan quite often in April - July.
probably need to go end of April also

TC - you're right. everytime i go there, it's something fresh
can new new faces all the time. but also lau-chiao
you can tell the new girls by their dressing.
very conservative and kampung.
as for the rooms, the rooms near the jackpot, toilets are bigger.
not the new ones which is located down the stairs
on the right side of the stage. those are very small and shared toilets

Travel - didn't know travel have fish tank.
will go there and take a look.

MoonFace

:eek:

Rainman
25-03-2002, 10:01 AM
As usual, bored on Sun and called Moomface to check out Puri for the first time. Arrive at about 2pm and the place sure is packed with lots of Jap and Taiwanese.

So took our locker key, changed and went for a dip in the hot and cold pool. Well, water neither cold or hot.. So must be the crowd. Steam for a while and proceed to the TV room. This place is great as compared to many others that I went to here in Jakarta except for the carpark. Must say that the TV room is much better then the old HC in Dai Ichi Hotel or even 78 shenton way.

Was given free sandwich and drinks while we watch the 100 inch TV and talk cock. After our food, order our gal but had to wait as it's full house. Me asked for the famous LULU or Madi Susu while moonface opt for the standard massage. I waited 10min and guess he wait slightly more.

Went to the 4th floor and the place sure is cool. HC with private TV... Not bad. In came this gal... 140 cm I guess and her number is 46, remember this number as she is not recommended. So as usual small talk while she give me a rub. Was only using one hand while watching TV and after 2 sessions when the phone ring again, she was only 70% done and asked if I wanted to extent. Shit... worried that moon face might be waiting downstair. I told her why it took so long as I thought all should be over in 2 sessions. What if she takes the whole day taking her own sweet time to rub the sandy cream all over my body.

Anyway, told her to forget it and she prepared the water at the bathtub to shower me. Balance time is short and the bath only took 1 min. Shit. She wash me all over except for my didi. Now that is bad. Anyway, just put on my robe and left the room.

Comment as follows :

Number : 46
look : 5/10
Massage : 2/10 (5 min only)
LULU : 3/10 (busy watching TV
HJ/BBBJ/FR : nil and I don;t think it's available.

Maybe it's a Sun and that is why service was bad. Shall go back again because it's a nice place..

MoonFace
25-03-2002, 09:56 PM
Hi Rainman!

now my turn...

I waited half an hour to be exact.
I almost doze off and thought they forgot about me.
until a lady came and tell me it's my turn.

usually i will call for my regular girl. but since it's so busy that day
and i don't want to wait. So i just try my luck

went to the standard room. girl came in, very pretty though.
long hair. but she's very quiet and without much conversation,
she proceed to undress my pants. (usually other girls won't)
I didn't object and she proceed to give me back stepping massage.

didn't talk much until the back hand massage.
usual conversation like ask you where your from ?
and i found out her no. is 44

the massage was pretty normal until she ask me to put my right
feet at 90 angle. and she massage my balls.
she did it for some time, and probably expect me to ask for a HJ
but i wasn't keen and continue to enjoy her balls massage.

She shift me to left legs, and did the same things again.

accidently touch my dee dee and ask me "Apa ini ?"

"Pisang , belum goreng" I answered

"pakai Telor" I added

Nothing much more to report. just the usual Puri massage
As the girls here are not allowed to do FJ, but HJ are available.

Perhaps, Rainman's girl was really unlucky
Should go there often and once you get the right girl
then try mandi susu.

Btw...you can go to standard room first. and once you quite
like the girl you get, you can still proceed to lulu.

Overall..a relaxing sunday afternoon. but highly
advised not to go during weekend.

I had 2 session and pay only Rp150k, with Club Sandwich and orange juice

I probably wouldn't call her again, as she's not a good conversationist (so as to improve my Bahasa Indonesia)
Perhaps i'm not her type so cannot 'click'

But from her ball teasing massage, i believe she can give a good HJ.
Oh..forgot to mention... She teased my balls so well with her finger that she can grab my two balls and still 1 figure into your arse at the same time sooo.. rhythmic

She can convert you into a GAY!

But..too bad..me not a HJ Fan

Number : 44
look : 7/10
Massage : 7/10 (5 min only)
LULU : N/A
HJ/BBBJ/FR : never try but should be sensual

Rainman
26-03-2002, 12:04 PM
Here's another one. As I told u.. need to bring some guest to Korea SPA. Yes, prices now increases to Rup 350 k for one and a half hour. Girls name Nirla, age 24 and mother of one. Nei nei far too samll for my liking and oveall point as follows : -

Look : 5/10
BM : 6/10
BBBJ : 5/10 (a little painful as she is not gentle)

Over-all : 5/10

After Golden hotel. went over to Sheraton Media to meet another guest and after that. some friend cam and we played pool.

Was surprsied that they have a very nice English style pub and it is totally deserted except for some Indian playing card inside. name of this is called Media Bar. pool is Rup 50k per hour.

Went walking around the place and surprise to find a KTV behind the bar. So we went in and check it out. Surprising very nice room and good sound systemm with lots of Chinese song to choose from. Was told by the gal there that only local Indonesia come here and is quiet most of the time..

So 4 of us, we had 3 gals and boy were they crazy. Very fun to be with and they touch your didi which is something very new to me in Indonesia and in a 5 stars KTV somemore.

As my friends were busy playing cards in the room, we didn;t stay very long as when the winner left. The loser follow.

We shoudl try it again sometime.

name of the place : International Yatch Club
2nd Floor Sheraton Media

Conclusion : better then 1001 or the like of raja mas etc.

MoonFace
26-03-2002, 12:22 PM
wahh...great! found yourself a new spot.

unless required to go there by client or meeting.
i prefer to go to discreet or less known area
places like 1001 are overly exposed and always bump into
someone you know.

so..i guess the girls there are mostly indonesian ?

I'm surprised they said the place are mostly patronise by locals
and quiet. cos I really thought Sheraton is a very popular
hotel among Japanese and Asean businessman.

what about the prices ?

MoonFace

ps: reminds me of a KTV at Jl.Proklamasi (very near Menteng) , don't remember the name but it's part of Hotel Mega where I used to stay (very cheap..only Rp130k for VIP)
but mostly indonesian and english song. have hall and private rooms with toilets, the corridor connected to the hotel rooms too!
but service wise I don't know as at that time I ask my friend to join me in the KTV. no enough girls and so my friends are not interested. Only met the mummy and she's young and quite pretty.
prices are cheap though i cannot remember. But the KTV are usually patronise by local businessman from other part of Indonesia. Hotels you can find foreign guest from Africa mostly. Me a rare guest

FYI.. the two Malaysians who ploted one of the bombing in Jakarta was caught in this hotel too! Luckily since then, i've already got another place to stay

MoonFace

Rainman
26-03-2002, 12:59 PM
International Yacht club.

The reason why it is quiet because it is almost hidden. I never like this hotel cause u need to take a lift to the lobby and the bar next to the reception is dead with max 2-3 guest at any one time. The gym upstairs is better in term of crowd.

I've been to this hotel so many times and only on Sat did I know about the Media bar and KTV. Reason was I was there at 6pm on Sat to meet a oversea guest and upon arrival. I notice that I forgot my wallet and thus took a walk around the hotel while waiting for a friend to bring me some money.

Then I chance upon this wonderful place. Totally dead as u need to go down a stair behind the bar . the waiter also said that there is no guest here besides the Indian and some occasional hotel bule. Only some regular Indian which use the place every night for gambling. U can see that the waiter there don't bother about u at all and I saw these Indian bringing in their own food and bottle of whisky.

As for the KTV, u need to go behind Media Bar and is hidden if u don't look properly. Bad feng shui maybe. Inside the International Yacht Club.. They have a very big and nice hall with live band. Totally deserted. As for the rooms, there should be about 15. gals wise is quite limited as the mummy said they will come only when there is guest. We waited half and hour before they arrive. We know the room was not booked as we wanted a room with Toilet and there is only one but booked for tripping. The mummy shown us many rooms and we are free to choose whichever we want. So I can confirm that no many ppl come here. The gal also said so.

As for price. room rates is Rup 50-100k per hour. Gal is min 7 hours and cost about Rup 180k. As my friend were busy gambling, so we only order beer and I didn't see the bill as it was paid by my friend.

Anyway, it wouldn't be long before we try this place again. Real fun....

Kiev
26-03-2002, 10:21 PM
the massage was pretty normal until she ask me to put my right
feet at 90 angle. and she massage my balls.
she did it for some time, and probably expect me to ask for a HJ
but i wasn't keen and continue to enjoy her balls massage.

She shift me to left legs, and did the same things again.

accidently touch my dee dee and ask me "Apa ini ?"

"Pisang , belum goreng" I answered

"pakai Telor" I added

But from her ball teasing massage, i believe she can give a good HJ.
Oh..forgot to mention... She teased my balls so well with her finger that she can grab my two balls and still 1 figure into your arse at the same time sooo.. rhythmic

She can convert you into a GAY!

But..too bad..me not a HJ Fan

Moonface,

your FR is always full of detailed description not forgetting the humour. Making me laugh instead of being tempted.

Give me a five as I'm neither a HJ fan. A BBBJ would be nice, just like what Rainman has mentioned. And fingering into your arse? That's something new! Especially when she can grab your bollocks at the same time...hmmmmm.....

Regards

Kiev
26-03-2002, 10:23 PM
I have heard of this place, which is considerably near to Jayakarta Hotel. Any of u guys have any experience there? Care to give some feedback?

MoonFace
26-03-2002, 11:15 PM
aiyah!...only when it comes to this kind of report
then I can write so well.
Last time in school, i always score low for my Summary.

Wonder what grade my teacher would give me now ?

Rajamas... ah!.. that was the first diskotik i went.
so dark.. so loud... so many girls...

didn't went to the KTV room until sometime later.
quite impressive though. classy interiors
and rooms are big!
alot China girls! and also gorgeous locals
I didn't stay long enough most of the time
was there just scouting
there's a lounge you can meet the girls
also..they extended their KTV rooms to downstairs (or up?)
accessible only by lifts.

The diskotik are not the best i've seen. Stadium is better
but KTV room are good.
Also available are the amustment centre, like all other
entertainment complex in Jakarta

Price i dunno..cos clients pay

MoonFace

Rainman
27-03-2002, 09:04 AM
Only been there once. As moonface said. Small disco hall. Nice room but a little outdated now. Best room I seen till today is FM1 at the Boutique hotel. slightly better then 1001. maybe it's new.

Back to Raja Mas. Was new here and speak no Bahasa so the mami got me and my friend 2 local Chinese lady. They were pretty and very good drinker. We drank 4 bottles of wine that night and I think the lady drank most of it.

Total bill if I were to recollect correctly was US 130 plus.

Thereafter this lady called me basically everyday to go there again which I never did till today.

Not a propular place amongst mine group of friends.

PS : Moonface. Tried calling u on both your HP yesterday but off. Call me urgently.

MoonFace
27-03-2002, 12:22 PM
Rainman..

arhh..what so urgent ?
you back already ??

i'm busy with my projects lah.
so have to concentrate on my work, so got to off it.
i do this sometime.

MoonFace

acer3939
27-03-2002, 02:39 PM
Only been there once. As moonface said. Small disco hall. Nice room but a little outdated now. Best room I seen till today is FM1 at the Boutique hotel. slightly better then 1001. maybe it's new.

Back to Raja Mas. Was new here and speak no Bahasa so the mami got me and my friend 2 local Chinese lady. They were pretty and very good drinker. We drank 4 bottles of wine that night and I think the lady drank most of it.

Total bill if I were to recollect correctly was US 130 plus.

Thereafter this lady called me basically everyday to go there again which I never did till today.

Not a propular place amongst mine group of friends.

PS : Moonface. Tried calling u on both your HP yesterday but off. Call me urgently.

Bro raja mas more for tripping only, this place is a resturant by day, you will find your room looks abit like VIP rm in a resturant. kekeke

Kiev
27-03-2002, 11:27 PM
arhh..what so urgent ?
you back already ??
no lah, maybe he's asking u to cheong JB. Looks like u r not back in Sgp??? What a pity! Yang akan datang kan?

Sekarang kerja sedang sibuk, iya? ok, jaga sendiri! Jangan lupa gue!

Regards

Rainman
28-03-2002, 10:36 AM

no lah, maybe he's asking u to cheong JB. Looks like u r not back in Sgp??? What a pity! Yang akan datang kan?

Sekarang kerja sedang sibuk, iya? ok, jaga sendiri! Jangan lupa gue!

Regards

Not JB man. Sometime we have other cunt Tao wah.

Anyway. Moon is back and I am here.

Cheers

MoonFace
28-03-2002, 11:37 AM
Hi

sorry ah Kiev
I'm back in Jakarta again
was in Singapore just yesterday
but very busy , so didn't go anyway
was in a rush to run my errands
and back here in indo before I knew it

Rainman is in town
u can call him out.

now..really got to jaga sendiri.
since all kaki not around

MoonFace

MoonFace
28-03-2002, 12:07 PM
Here are some basic street language as spoken and understood by Jakarta people (may apply in Batam). It is part of a section of this book "Making Out In Indonesian" by Peter Constantine which I bought from Kikokuniya, Singapore for $10.20. I found this book very useful as it teachs you the language as it is spoken on the street. Unlike the previous kamus (dictionary) which I bought but useless to me, unless I am plotting to bring down the Ibu Mega's Government.

Here are the section which is relevant to this forum. If you want to learn more, please purchase the book.

IN BED

Is this your first time ? (Ini yang pertama?)

Of course not! (Nggak!)

I am still a virgin.
(Aku masih perawan.<for women>)
(Aku masih gadis. <for women>)
(Aku masih bujang.<for men>)

I'm frightened. (Aku takut)

Don't worry. (Jangan kuatir)

I'll be gentle, I'll be careful. (Aku bakal hati-hati)

I want to hold your hand. (Aku mau memegang tanganmu)

I'm afraid I'll get pregnant. (Aku takut hamil)

I don't like to wear a condom. (Aku nggak suka pakai kondom)

If you don't wear a condom, I won't do it. (Kalau kamu nggak pakai kondom, aku nggak mau!)

I like kissing you. (Aku suka menciummu)

Your lips are soft. (Bibirmu sangat lembut)

Look into my eyes. (Pandanglah mataku)

Hug me! (Peluklah aku!)

Take...off (Bukalah...)

your clothes (bajumu)

* Instead of using "saya" and the more casual "aku" for "I". In Jakarta slang, however, the Hokkien Chinese words "Gua" and "Gue" are used interchangebly. Another Hokkien Chinese words like "Lu" for "You" are also used.

eg. If you don't wear a condom, I won't do it. (Kalau lu nggak pakai kondom, gua nggak mau!)

Other version of the book also available in the Making out series like Making out in Japanese, Korean, Thai, Malay, Chinese..etc...

It's fun to learn a new language.

MoonFace

"Leave the dot! Let's go Global"

rynox30
29-03-2002, 10:34 PM
hello guys.
i'm new to this forum.
well i'm too always go to jkt.
u guys have my most respect in giving FR.the best of all.
maybe we can meet up together.
:cool:

Rainman
30-03-2002, 01:27 AM
MoonFace

Yes, those word u used is more street language or the ABG lingo. Fastest way to pick then up is to find a walking dictionery like I did. Good luck.

rynox30

All right man. Love tto meet new kaki.... PM us loh.

Cheers

MoonFace
30-03-2002, 05:03 PM
Oy! Rainman!
still there ah??..kapan pulang ??

rynox30..feel free to join us
perhaps..you can tell us where have you been
share some experience!

MoonFace

Rainman
31-03-2002, 12:12 AM
Oy! Rainman!
still there ah??..kapan pulang ??

rynox30..feel free to join us
perhaps..you can tell us where have you been
share some experience!

MoonFace

Yep... Still here in Singapore. U in Medan???

Should be back soon and looking forward to meeting Rynox30. And Yes, some FR from u too and share what u encounter so far for us to also check it out.

Cheers

MoonFace
02-04-2002, 11:51 AM
wahh..already in Medan

very boring here...didn't go anywhere.
last time here, I went to the new club called SONG
very Malaysian and Medanese
full of tall tables and many chairs
dark and techno music.

People here like to sit and trip
rather than dancing

Rainman..where are you now ??

MoonFace

Rainman
02-04-2002, 06:01 PM
Back in town...

So still in Medan.... Good for u to check out the place and then we will go together either end of this month or next.. Let me know.

It's usual lah... Boring if we don;t know where. Have u check the other Thread on Indonesia other then JKT and Bandung... Lots of infor there lor...

Cheers

wahh..already in Medan

very boring here...didn't go anywhere.
last time here, I went to the new club called SONG
very Malaysian and Medanese
full of tall tables and many chairs
dark and techno music.

People here like to sit and trip
rather than dancing

Rainman..where are you now ??

MoonFace

MoonFace
03-04-2002, 12:12 PM
never go out lah,
cos all busy, my clients also busy to take me out
so just stay at hotel.
but i do know many KTV are open this month.
we can check it out together when you are
here end of month.

can't wait to go back jakarta.

quite boring here...

MoonFace

Kiev
03-04-2002, 10:55 PM
never go out lah,
cos all busy, my clients also busy to take me out
so just stay at hotel.
but i do know many KTV are open this month.
we can check it out together when you are
here end of month.

can't wait to go back jakarta.

quite boring here...

MoonFace
Bro,
should go and explore mah! Medan so many Chinese, should be easy to get one. Based on your cheong experience and abit of grip on the language, should not be a problem for u, man!

Maybe u can get a heong heong chinese girl! hahaha....

Rainman
04-04-2002, 09:57 AM

Bro,
should go and explore mah! Medan so many Chinese, should be easy to get one. Based on your cheong experience and abit of grip on the language, should not be a problem for u, man!

Maybe u can get a heong heong chinese girl! hahaha....

Medan Chinese very proud one. They don't like foreigner but they own local RICH Chinese as I was told. So it is for Moonface to find out and let us know.

So when is the next trip to Jakarta???

MoonFace
04-04-2002, 11:20 AM
the place where I work got many chinese girls.
quite pretty though, but very similar to Malaysian Chinese
due to the close proximity with Penang.
also they speak Hokkien.

But no chance to talk to them yet. though eye contact exchange.
but dare not make any move, as you don't know their back ground
also..

not prejudice, as I'm also Hokkien. I find it uncomfortable
to speak Hokkien with a girl. As in Singapore it's associated
with Ah Lian. Though they are not lian in character.
just their common spoken language here, with many campur
with bahasa Indonesian.

anyway..probably back in Jakarta next week.

See you Rainman then! and Kiev, when are you coming back ?

MoonFace

Rainman
04-04-2002, 11:30 AM
Have u tried the HC... Forgot each one I went.

Bad as compared to here. U know what. the girl that service me is from Jakarta. Shit.

I promise action when we go together. I have some new friend there who are also cheongster.

cheers

3years
04-04-2002, 05:15 PM
can i ask... is 150 a night buget enough for indonesia trip....

Rainman
04-04-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by 3years

150 Sing or US??

SD 150 would be Rup 795K and US 150 would be 1,455k.

So what do u want to do with that amount..

Would it include Hotel?
Do u want to bring the gal back??
Do u do for a drink?
Would that include dinner???

Your question is very difficult to answer.

Regards

Kiev
04-04-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by 3years

This kind of post deserves a few flames, however, we as brudders of Jkt, should help this kind of rookie cheongster.

For a start, Rainman is correct. Do u refer to US$150 or S$150? Does this amount include airfare? What the hell do u want besides accommodation and meals? How many days are u staying?

U see, if others are to read, they'll definitely flame u to the core. U just put an unclear enquiry & expects us to do the guessing.

FYI, different parts of Indo also have diff price. So where are u heading? Batam should be the cheapest as it's a ferry ride away. Are u looking for girls? Should be lah, or else what the f#*k u doing in this forum?

Regards

P.S. When u coming back to Sgp again, Rainman/Moonface?

Rainman
05-04-2002, 10:25 AM
Actually I know that kids is just looking for trouble but what the hack. This is a serious thread and I do not want to end up with flaming all over the places. PPL who took the trouble to come here expect serious information. Thus give him the benifit of doubt lah.

In fact with SD 150 as general expenses per day here exclude Hotel is a lot of money.

Simple meal for a day like the Bubur Ayam for 3 of us cost SD 9 that night.

Some local pubs for Beer would cost SD4 per bottle. A good screw at the PUB would cost SD 40 and bring back SD 80.

So if he have friend here that could provide him with the accomodation. He can live like a King with that amount per day.

Cheers.

I mught be going to Meca with some of the gang here in May. U like to join??

This kind of post deserves a few flames, however, we as brudders of Jkt, should help this kind of rookie cheongster.

For a start, Rainman is correct. Do u refer to US$150 or S$150? Does this amount include airfare? What the hell do u want besides accommodation and meals? How many days are u staying?

U see, if others are to read, they'll definitely flame u to the core. U just put an unclear enquiry & expects us to do the guessing.

FYI, different parts of Indo also have diff price. So where are u heading? Batam should be the cheapest as it's a ferry ride away. Are u looking for girls? Should be lah, or else what the f#*k u doing in this forum?

Regards

P.S. When u coming back to Sgp again, Rainman/Moonface?

Kiev
06-04-2002, 03:09 AM
.......I mught be going to Meca with some of the gang here in May. U like to join??

Brudder,

forgive my ignorance, but where is Meca? Or is it Mecca, where muslims pay their pilgrimage???

Actually, I'm keen to organise a night out in a KTV in Sgp one day. Any brudder whom U can recommend to cheong together?

Regards

Rainman
06-04-2002, 12:58 PM

Brudder,

forgive my ignorance, but where is Meca? Or is it Mecca, where muslims pay their pilgrimage???

Actually, I'm keen to organise a night out in a KTV in Sgp one day. Any brudder whom U can recommend to cheong together?

Regards

Sorry it's macca next to Hong Kong. Look for the thread Appollo orgy. It's written there.

KTV - the king is Ah Dez and his Gangs. PM him. There is also another thread on LSB. those guy there are also KTV n LSB gangs.

For very expensive KTV. Look under Cheong Apollo on 25 March and those guys there are good. they are the one going for a sex tour in Macca.

Hope the infor helps.

cheers

Kiev
07-04-2002, 09:55 PM

Sorry it's macca next to Hong Kong. Look for the thread Appollo orgy. It's written there.

cheers
Brudder,

Macau izzit? :confused:

Rainman
08-04-2002, 10:16 AM

Brudder,

Macau izzit? :confused:

Need not be confused lah. U going????

Wonder where is Moonface???

kepoh
09-04-2002, 02:38 AM
First of all, I would like to thank all the educational posting by everyone in this forum especially Rainman, Moonface and Kiev.

Will be in Jakarta on business and will staying at Sheraton Bandara in Bandar Soekarno Hatta.

Any place to cheong near the Sheraton? massage or pickup joints? Any recommendations is much appreciated.

Once again thanks a lot for keeping this forum so lively

babylon88
09-04-2002, 09:50 AM
Dear Kepoh,

I played golf at Sheraton Bandara and had a massage after my 18 holes of golf. Costed +/-Rp.90,000 for one hour, but not special services. I think the management have a lid on their staff:mad:

Rainman
09-04-2002, 09:57 AM
Bad place to stay my friend....

Reasons being this area is a residential and Industry area thus do not expect any happening. In another word, it's actually a holy man's place.

However, U may want to know that the nearest place is in Pluit and it is very difficult to explain this area to u. Let me know how well u know Jakarta and maybe moonface and myself could assist.

Cheers

Originally posted by kepoh
First of all, I would like to thank all the educational posting by everyone in this forum especially Rainman, Moonface and Kiev.

Will be in Jakarta on business and will staying at Sheraton Bandara in Bandar Soekarno Hatta.

Any place to cheong near the Sheraton? massage or pickup joints? Any recommendations is much appreciated.

Once again thanks a lot for keeping this forum so lively

kepoh
09-04-2002, 10:59 PM
Never been to Jakarta before. I have no idea where I am staying except that it is 3km from airport. Work for a KIASU company and they want us to stay close to the airport so that we can evacuate easily if something should happen in Jakarta

kepoh
09-04-2002, 11:03 PM
Will the taxi driver know where to take me. Been warned to take only the BLUE ......something taxis

Rainman
10-04-2002, 02:08 PM
Never been to Jakarta before. I have no idea where I am staying except that it is 3km from airport. Work for a KIASU company and they want us to stay close to the airport so that we can evacuate easily if something should happen in Jakarta

Was at Sheraton Badaran few nights back and god, was the place dead. Played pool at the bar from 1600 hrs till 2100 hrs and we were the only guest there. The waiter told us that the only guest there are mainly from the Airport and only some crowd once a week maximum.

Forget the evacuation shits. This is year 2002 and not 1998. They have changed three president since the last issue. This city is quite safe now.

instead of Sheraton Badaran, Check into Sheraton Media.

both Sheraton and the latter is much cheaper. It is 3 mon to China town.

Yes and take only Taxi with the word BIRD.

Blue Bird, Black Bird, Sliver Bird etc. they are very safe.

Cheers

kepoh
10-04-2002, 11:13 PM
Would love to stay at Sheraton downtown but checked with my director's secretary and she said that our rooms are already pre-booked. Anyway if I take the the bird taxis, how long will it take me to go to a place with action

thanks once again to all of you :p

Kiev
10-04-2002, 11:43 PM

........Yes and take only Taxi with the word BIRD.

Blue Bird, Black Bird, Sliver Bird etc. they are very safe.

Cheers
Alamak,
Black Bird? hahaha...
Sliver Bird some more, too much Sharon Stone's movies, izzit, brudder?

Ok, basically Bluebird Group consists of many taxi companies. As long as u see taxis with big sticker pasted across their windscreen with "Blue Bird Group", it should be safe.

As your hotel is f#@king near the airport, the driver might frown. Insist on the meter. I prefer to take Silver Bird though. It's those Black Nissan Cedric taxis. There's Golden Bird as well, but those are limousines which u can book once u stepped out of arrival hall at airport.

As for places to cheong? Hmmmm...just call your hotel concierge and get a taxi to Hayam Wuruk. Depending on your grip of Bahasa language, you can get chicks anywhere. But for safer place, go to Stadium at Hayam Wuruk lor!

Moonface, where are u? Someone needs advice leh!

Regards

kepoh
11-04-2002, 12:12 AM
thanks will do that. I will be there on the 3rd of May(friday), any brothers interested in cheonging with me :confused:

Rainman
11-04-2002, 10:24 AM
Pre booked doesn't mean prepaid and ucan always change, if the other Sheraton is much cheaper, why not??

Guidance, traffic is quite bad in the evening as it is like the CTE in Singapore. PPL going home in the North.

Moreover, not too sure, gal want to follow u back all the way there...

3rd May??? maybe I would join u if moonface re surface.

cheers

Would love to stay at Sheraton downtown but checked with my director's secretary and she said that our rooms are already pre-booked. Anyway if I take the the bird taxis, how long will it take me to go to a place with action

thanks once again to all of you :p

kepoh
11-04-2002, 09:42 PM
Typical bureaucratic bullshit from secretaries! I have a feeling someone in the company is making heaps of under table money heaps of under table money by making us stay at Sheraton Bandara. Anyway, I have no choice but to stay there! Anyone interested, can meet up at Sheraton for pool and drinks and after that for some cheong session! Give it a thought anyway:D

MoonFace
12-04-2002, 03:04 PM
I'm back in Jakarta!!!
yeah...finally!.... it's f*&king boring in Medan!

and i've lost my HP as well...right in my own apt!
I think my flatmate's maid stole it.
cos We have no other house guest.!
That's Indonesia for you!

Rainman..contact me hor!
I've SMS you my other mobile no.
call me out...

As for Sheration at the Airport.
I've tried the massage before, nice big private rm.
middle age ladies, but dunno why you?
they offer me HJ . but i didn't take it.
just like clean good massage
as for HJ i can do it myself.

sorry guys! was off line for a week
and maybe longer...cos
my flatmate didn't pay the phone bills
so line was cut off and now i have to
access the internet from Warnet

anyway...nice to be back
and hope we can meet again!!

it's weeeekkkkeeennnndddd alllrleaddyyyy!!!!!

MoonFace

newcomerjkt
13-04-2002, 10:55 PM
Hi guys!
I'm in Jakarta and have made few post in the past. But because I'm so busy, I couldn't follow up. Now it's getting better, and I hope we could meet (Kiev, Moonface, Rainman...) someday for a drink or something. Please post me a reply if you have time!
See you!

Kiev
15-04-2002, 12:34 AM
I'm back in Jakarta!!!
yeah...finally!.... it's f*&king boring in Medan!

Alamak, still thought u kena abducted and gang-raped by hiong hiong chicks in Medan. Hahaha....
So it's good to be back in Jkt, huh? No happening in Medan?
Hope u have a f#@king good time!
Regards

Rainman
15-04-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by newcomerjkt
Hi guys!
I'm in Jakarta and have made few post in the past. But because I'm so busy, I couldn't follow up. Now it's getting better, and I hope we could meet (Kiev, Moonface, Rainman...) someday for a drink or something. Please post me a reply if you have time!
See you!

Drink??

Another guy from the forum is in town and we might have something on tonite though I might not be able to join as need to watch the US Master tonite.

let see how it goes and keep all option open.....

Cheers

rynox30
15-04-2002, 03:00 PM
hi guys.
how are u all doing?
sorry for the long MIA.got few ton of work to clear.

Rainman
15-04-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by rynox30
hi guys.
how are u all doing?
sorry for the long MIA.got few ton of work to clear.

Dear Bro,

Till today... U managed 3 posts and they are all saying Hi.

Do u know any of us???

Kiev
15-04-2002, 09:50 PM

Dear Bro,

Till today... U managed 3 posts and they are all saying Hi.

Do u know any of us???
Brudder Rainman,

that's a good flame! hahahaha.......

Regards

newcomerjkt
16-04-2002, 12:00 AM
Hi, remember my proposal for a drink? What about thursday evening? Any ideas of the bar we could go?

Rainman
16-04-2002, 12:44 PM
Hi, remember my proposal for a drink? What about thursday evening? Any ideas of the bar we could go?

Thursday as on 18th is not a good day for me. 17th as on Wed sound fine to me.

By the way, All Singaporean coming to Jakarta might like to know that there is a gathering of SAI (Singapore Asso in Indonesia) at “Untitled” Pub at the JW Marriott Hotel, conveniently located in Mega Kuningan on 24th April from 6-9 pm. Free Beer.

Members and guests are welcome to stay on afterwards and be entertained by the international band or book a Karaoke room to croon the night away.

To find out more you can contact SAI’s Secretariat, Ms. Retno at
Tel(021) 527-7731 FAX(021) 527-7731

Drinks are at 50% discount prices (see below) from 5pm – 9pm….

Wine Rp. 30,000++
Beer Rp. 15,000++
Softdrinks Rp. 14,000++
Juices Rp. 16,500++

Moonface going??

newcomerjkt
16-04-2002, 01:09 PM
Wednesday evening? Let me check... I'm not sure yet. What about other people?

Sorry, I'm not Singaporean, but Asian from another country (EU). Hope you don't mind.

Rainman
16-04-2002, 01:23 PM
Wednesday evening? Let me check... I'm not sure yet. What about other people?

Sorry, I'm not Singaporean, but Asian from another country (EU). Hope you don't mind.

No diff whether from EU or africa.. It's the interest that count.

I will try to see if Moonface is available.

newcomerjkt
17-04-2002, 02:23 AM
Rainman,
I'm not sure yet if I will be available. Depends on a meeting.
Please let me know for both of you.

Rainman
17-04-2002, 11:13 AM
Rainman,
I'm not sure yet if I will be available. Depends on a meeting.
Please let me know for both of you.

PM u my HP number, let me know early as I'm going out of the city for the afternoon.

suggest we meet at Tiga Puluh tonite at 1900hrs.

cheers

PS : Martini is in town today.

cheong jb
17-04-2002, 11:22 AM

PM u my HP number, let me know early as I'm going out of the city for the afternoon.

suggest we meet at Tiga Puluh tonite at 1900hrs.

cheers

PS : Martini is in town today.

bro rain pls. tell bro martini DONT DRINK TOO MUCH :D a few crates will do . btw did i mention not only he drink a lot he also F a lot (10times in 3days)

newcomerjkt
17-04-2002, 12:40 PM
Rainman, I still don't know yet.
Consider for the moment that I won't be able to make it. Don't want to take the risk. But I'll pm you if I come. Or sorry if I can't... Bloody work!

MoonFace
18-04-2002, 04:51 PM
Alamak.. phone line saya masih off..
have to be at Walnet to surf to Ah Sam's Forum...

How are u guys ??
Kapan datang ke Jakarta Kiev ???

Yesterday night very tired .
went out with Rainman and friends!
and another fellow forumer (was it Martini ??) from Germany.

Was at Tiga Puluh @ Meridien Hotel
and then ended up at REM @ Ancol area.

Thanks for organising the trip Rainman!
and nice to meet fellow Singaporean here in Jakarta!
Good for networking!
also not forgetting another friend from Medan!
(The only lucky guy of the guy..who got a SOLID girl!)

24th May is still far away !! Rainman
I think I should be in Jakarta then.
I would like to go really.. for networking and also
meeting new friends.

Are you going ??

MoonFace

MoonFace
18-04-2002, 04:58 PM
New Massage Outlet at Pengeran Jayakarta!

Got this info from my fav girl at Puri Spa & Shiatsu at PJ.

Rainman...there's a new spa & shiatsu open just
opposite Puri where we went few weeks ago.

I think the setup and operation is the same as Puri.
Though different management.

Just open weeks ago.

Want to give a try someday ?

MoonFace

wonsim
18-04-2002, 08:58 PM
Hi guys

Will be going to Jkt next week(my very first trip but most likely, more to follow) and need some info from you "experienced ones"

Will be staying at Hotel Inter-Continental Hotel (Kempenski) and thus would like to know where is the nearest place for action.

Thanks in advance

newcomerjkt
19-04-2002, 01:54 PM
Hi guys, any happenings this week end?

Rainman
19-04-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by cheong jb

bro rain pls. tell bro martini DONT DRINK TOO MUCH :D a few crates will do . btw did i mention not only he drink a lot he also F a lot (10times in 3days)

Can drink meh??? Well... Guesss KTV is not his cup of TEA as it is easy for him to Get ONS on FOC basis.

Lucky guy.... Next time we attach KL, must call him loh.

Rainman
19-04-2002, 08:02 PM
Rainman, I still don't know yet.
Consider for the moment that I won't be able to make it. Don't want to take the risk. But I'll pm you if I come. Or sorry if I can't... Bloody work!

Alright my friend. As long as u are still here, there is still a chance that we will meet.

Cheers and take care

cheong jb
19-04-2002, 08:05 PM

Can drink meh??? Well... Guesss KTV is not his cup of TEA as it is easy for him to Get ONS on FOC basis.

Lucky guy.... Next time we attach KL, must call him loh.

sure or not KNN that fella so how many ger did he get ? he is a good drinker maybe u all drink hard liquor which not his type . he drink alot of beer really u can ask bro santa

Rainman
19-04-2002, 08:09 PM
That guys is a Medanese but stay in Jakarta for the past 15 yrs. Cheong knew him and love his drinking style.

Sorry Friend. It is not 24th May but 24th April and that is next week. Sorry for the typo-error... I should be there as I have another gust in Town on that day too. Too many guest in town from nw till end May... Jesus.

Thanks for organising the trip Rainman!
and nice to meet fellow Singaporean here in Jakarta!
Good for networking!
also not forgetting another friend from Medan!
(The only lucky guy of the guy..who got a SOLID girl!)

24th May is still far away !! Rainman
I think I should be in Jakarta then.
I would like to go really.. for networking and also
meeting new friends.

Are you going ??

MoonFace

Rainman
19-04-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by cheong jb

sure or not KNN that fella so how many ger did he get ? he is a good drinker maybe u all drink hard liquor which not his type . he drink alot of beer really u can ask bro santa

No budget for hard liquor lah but beer all the way. As mentioned, maybe he doesn't like KTV or paid gals. He could get one from the Pub and on the street for free like he mentioned. I envy him man.

Rainman
19-04-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by wonsim
Hi guys

Will be going to Jkt next week(my very first trip but most likely, more to follow) and need some info from you "experienced ones"

Will be staying at Hotel Inter-Continental Hotel (Kempenski) and thus would like to know where is the nearest place for action.

Thanks in advance

Kempenski - there is one good place here for ABALONE and the name is call AH Yatt Abalone rest. Cost Rup 200K to Rup 2 million per head. The best from Hong Kong.

Just kidding, this place is near town and u could get to Kota and see all the happening pplaces in this thread from there.

wonsim
20-04-2002, 12:59 AM
Thanks very much for your suggestion!

Btw, heard from my colleagues who been to JKT a few times and they mentioned that they paid ard i million rupiah for ON with some part-timer whom they got at KTV.

From sources contributed by bros here, that seem to be very expensive. Would like your comment on this :)

Ok, I was told those gal look ard 16-19, and vert fair skin but i dun think they are chinese. You think the price ok or too steep?

Hope to meet up with you and your gang one day over at JKT as would be going over pretty often. In fact, will be at JKT this sunday til tuesday.

Cheers

Rainman
20-04-2002, 11:02 AM
KTV Gal

They cost a bomb, if they like u, u pay about Rup 500-800. Otherwise expect to pay Rup 1-2 million. Look 16-19. U can't find in KTV but some other places like Today's country. However, if u know how to go to those Jap KTV in Block "M" area. It would be cheaper.

I again repeat what I say before. Check out Super at Jl Labu.

Coming on Sun.

Why don't u extend your stay till Thur and we could meet on 24th April at SAI gathering.

Originally posted by wonsim
Thanks very much for your suggestion!

Btw, heard from my colleagues who been to JKT a few times and they mentioned that they paid ard i million rupiah for ON with some part-timer whom they got at KTV.

From sources contributed by bros here, that seem to be very expensive. Would like your comment on this :)

Ok, I was told those gal look ard 16-19, and vert fair skin but i dun think they are chinese. You think the price ok or too steep?

Hope to meet up with you and your gang one day over at JKT as would be going over pretty often. In fact, will be at JKT this sunday til tuesday.

Cheers

wonsim
21-04-2002, 01:09 AM
Thanks for your help again

Would try to get my colleagues to go to where u suggested but they kind of like KTV (they been there few times) Hmm..at that kind of price, mi would rather go to SUper as u have suggested...can have more shots :)

Not possible to extend my stay but would be there again in may (if nothing goes wrong) and hope to meet up one day then

cheers

MoonFace
22-04-2002, 04:01 PM
Hi Rainman

oh..24th April.. ok count me in.
gimme a sms that day and i'll meet you there.

received my other sms that day about this new Spa place.

Here's a little report for all brothers here...

A new Spa open at Pengeran Jayakarta.
opposite our favourite Puri Spa & Siatsu
i think the name is Dewi or something...
couldn't remember

anyway..most important is, everything is FREE OF CHARGE
right now.
cos there are still under promotion.
only open since last Monday
I only give Rp50k tips for a 2 hours massage and 1 hour
pooling around.

The interior is very new and posh for Jakarta standard.
All roman statue, horses and columns all around.
Interior much better than the Roman Spa in JB
much much better... but can't say much about the girls though
girls are older as compared to Puri
But since they are new establishment, give them some time
I'm sure they will improve.

Rooms are much bigger and more privacy.
Small pool, hot and cold
Steam room is too hot for me..in there less than 1 min
my record, usually i can tahan about 10 min

All brothers, do give it a try if you like a lazy day

MoonFace