PDA

View Full Version : going to petain soon

zicmu
28-01-2009, 03:54 AM
hey bros was thinking of goin to petain soon but not really sure what to expect i have been to gl a few times just need to noe where u recomend me to go at petain where being which house and everything.....

thanks

DailyMaleSG
28-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Bro
Go there with no expectations and you wont be disappointed. Suggest you read the post here and there are loads of pointers.
Most important bro is that it you who is going to be with the gal not us, so it would be almost difficult to advise not knowing what you are looking for and your budget etc.
Enjoy dude
Daily

zicmu
28-01-2009, 09:10 PM
oh ok thanks bro well my budget is actually about 100 maybe 200 depends on how much i have spare..
i have been reading the other post but it is not really conclusive or enough so ya.....

peanut123
29-01-2009, 12:37 PM
oh ok thanks bro well my budget is actually about 100 maybe 200 depends on how much i have spare..
i have been reading the other post but it is not really conclusive or enough so ya.....

What do you mean "not really conclusive" ? what are you trying to conclude ?

Here's the deal :

Cost : $20-50. $50 is the max. So you don't need to have 100 or 200. Lots of people visit $30 WLs to save money, and some are pretty good for that price.

Age : Most of the WLs are mid 30s to old grannies. A few are late 20's or early 30s, but they are minority.

Location : Sucks. A bit inconvenient, and on weekends alot of indian/china construction workers looking for cheap f**k.

Environment : Sucks. The place is rundown, smelly and dirty. If this were a regularly neighbourhood, you'll probably not even want to walk through it. But the rooms are usually quite ok and airconned, but very very small.

Attitude : As usual, attitute and service differs from WL to WL. Read this forum to see which girls are service oriented and which are not. The popular WLs tend to have good service, which is why they are popular in the first place.

BJ : Many WLs will offer BBBJ (ie, blow job without condom). Up to you to decide if you want to risk it. My advice is to always use a condom even for BJ.

Time limit : 15-30 mins, depending on the WL and how well she knows you.

What to do : Go there, and walk from house to house. Each house has a corridor and rooms on both sides. Door open means the WL is available. Door close and light above door is on means she's busy with a customer. Light off means she's not working today. Look into open door and decide if you want to bang her. Ask for price. My advice is avoid $20 girls. Service almost certain to suck, which is why its only $20. OK with price and the girl, go in and enjoy. A service oriented WL will wash you at the tiny sink before and after the act and be friendly.

zicmu
29-01-2009, 06:34 PM
oh ok thanks man i was just there earlier already
thanks bro for all the info bro

DailyMaleSG
30-01-2009, 10:26 AM
zicmu Bro
hope u had a good time..give us a FR or 2 dude
cheers

EMKA
30-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Alway go there with no expectation, and no dissapointment.:p

Just roam from house to house and see which girl u like, ask for the price,go in and close the door... :D
Have a fruitful hunt!!!:D

fatguy
31-01-2009, 02:20 AM
hey bros was thinking of goin to petain soon but not really sure what to expect i have been to gl a few times just need to noe where u recomend me to go at petain where being which house and everything.....

thanks

good luck, post back your experience.

try to go around 3-4pm, before the bulk.
take your time, ask the price, and walk on.
and be prepared for bad smells... quite common to smell saliva.

my best advice... Desker is not that far away if you don't find anything you fancy can try there. As for me, i stop Petain a long time ago, don't feel it's "safe". =)

zicmu
01-02-2009, 03:49 AM
hey bro thanks for all the advise was there afew days ago had mun mun and mimi wanted to try julia but did not get the chance that time here ar their fr

mun mun
face:6/10(ok la can pass )
boobs:7/10(big and quite soft)
body:5/10
bj:8/10(not bad love her licking)
fj:8/10
fta:maybe if have time i want to try the other gals in the house

mimi
face:4/10
boobs:5/10
body:4/10
bj:5/10
fj:4/10(quite rushing got sick of it)
overall:my last resort

thats all bros thanks again

HoMeng
10-02-2009, 02:51 AM
I prefer mun mun service also.

phoenon
13-02-2009, 01:10 AM
guys dun mind me askin but usually when finish CIM, COF or juz upload inside? i scared do wrong thing..:confused:

peanut123
13-02-2009, 11:14 PM
guys dun mind me askin but usually when finish CIM, COF or juz upload inside? i scared do wrong thing..:confused:

There is no such thing as "do wrong thing" as long as she does not mind and you pay her for it.

iammilflover
23-02-2009, 01:37 AM
Fore warn... almost 99% are MILF hor...:p

j80j
18-03-2009, 12:34 PM
any bro tried rina or julia recently? Intend to go there soon... just wondering if these two highly recommended girls are still around? If not, any recent new gems discovered? Care to share?

stayser
18-03-2009, 11:08 PM
I've stop going to Petain for a long time cos not used to the environment. Got mental block bonking the gal beside the towel basin. If the "aunties" upkeep the room still ok. If they never, the place will reek of sperm smell. A bit too overwhelming for me. I do agree that there are gems there. Just that I can't perform there even if it is dirt cheap.

Amuse Bouche
19-03-2009, 05:06 AM
Fore warn... almost 99% are MILF hor...:p

Soon or later they going to retired :D

herb
21-03-2009, 01:29 PM
newb qn,
avg how much for just a bj?

Think you have to negotiate but I doubt they will budge their pricing cos most aunties are already charging $20. I also paisei to ask if I can get discount strictly for BJ.

Lansing
23-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Soon or later they going to retired :D

I doubt there will be anyone taking over the place once the current batch retires. Perhaps Petain may suffer a natural process of elimination due to lack of fresh blood. Then again, who knows there are more "aunties" joining the trade especially since economy is not doing that well.

snakehead
24-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Think you have to negotiate but I doubt they will budge their pricing cos most aunties are already charging $20. I also paisei to ask if I can get discount strictly for BJ.

They have $10 BBBJ........ go to hse 1 , 5 & 15 :D ......... the PRC hunks staying there do sideline oso :p:D

John_Lloyd
25-03-2009, 06:06 AM
Actually wanted to start this thread few weeks back also, but scared sure kena zap. Lucky the few bros with Petain knowledge are not as evil. Anyway, thanks for the info. It gives people like me, who has never tried Petain but curious as hell, a preview of what to expect.

cliffvage
26-03-2009, 06:59 AM
They have $10 BBBJ........ go to hse 1 , 5 & 15 :D ......... the PRC hunks staying there do sideline oso :p:D

PRC hunks? You are referring to guys or PRC aunties who look like hunks?

$10 BBBJ? Maybe you just take out your tool and let them blow you on the spot. No rooms provided? :D

lazydick
28-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Actually wanted to start this thread few weeks back also, but scared sure kena zap. Lucky the few bros with Petain knowledge are not as evil. Anyway, thanks for the info. It gives people like me, who has never tried Petain but curious as hell, a preview of what to expect.

I agreed. Was wondering if I may join u on your Petain sex-capades. Thought it might be good to have some company. :)

Ceratus
29-03-2009, 12:41 AM
I agreed. Was wondering if I may join u on your Petain sex-capades. Thought it might be good to have some company. :)

If you need company, I don't mind tag team with you to recce Petain. :)

rammerstein
29-03-2009, 10:01 PM
I doubt there will be anyone taking over the place once the current batch retires. Perhaps Petain may suffer a natural process of elimination due to lack of fresh blood. Then again, who knows there are more "aunties" joining the trade especially since economy is not doing that well.

There might be some fresh blood coming in soon. Saw a couple of MILF checking out the rooms in H3 recently. They look like they are in the mid to late 30s category.

One of them probably taking up the room next to Pat's.

Symphorny
29-03-2009, 11:29 PM
was told by one of the WL that a couple of Geylang girls are migrating to Petain. Asked why was that and she answered it is due to intense competition from licensed PRC WL staking claims in Geylang brothels.

Wow, didn't know that the AV has begun to issue license to PRC mei meis. Looks like the era of the Malaysian, Thai and Indo WL is ending. Are we witnessing the conquering of the Singapore brothel scene by PRCs? Guess the AV have no choice...better license them then to let them go underground right? :eek:

Rizo
10-04-2009, 08:53 AM
was told by one of the WL that a couple of Geylang girls are migrating to Petain.

Geylang girls = Local and Malaysian WLs who used to operate in GL. Just wanna clarify. Thanks.

lock_jhn
06-05-2009, 11:43 PM

wah lao e :eek:

peanut123
08-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Geylang girls = Local and Malaysian WLs who used to operate in GL. Just wanna clarify. Thanks.

Are there local legal WLs ? I thought only foreign women can be licensed WLs. Local WLs tend tend to end up working in KTVs, spas and massage palors. Or am I mistaken ?

Aloe
08-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Are there local legal WLs ? I thought only foreign women can be licensed WLs. Local WLs tend tend to end up working in KTVs, spas and massage palors. Or am I mistaken ?

Yup. Last time there used to be a local Cat 80 GL if I'm not mistaken. Of cos, most local would rather go to be KTV gal instead of being a pro.

Symphorny
08-05-2009, 11:16 PM
yes, there are several local WLs in Petain. As I learnt, rules governing the locals and foreigners are same with the exception that they need not rest for 1 month with every six months of work. Also, they are entitled to a fixed number of off-days every month which they can used to offset for rent if they forgo the off-days.

peanut123
09-05-2009, 01:52 PM
yes, there are several local WLs in Petain. As I learnt, rules governing the locals and foreigners are same with the exception that they need not rest for 1 month with every six months of work. Also, they are entitled to a fixed number of off-days every month which they can used to offset for rent if they forgo the off-days.

Cool ! Does anyone know who are the local WLs in Petain ?

hibyefire
07-06-2009, 11:16 PM
hey sry to ask stupid question but wat is usually the closing time in petain?

spermy
08-06-2009, 09:25 AM

From some of the other posts here, it's usually around 5 pm.

hidrochronic
08-06-2009, 01:13 PM

Well, from what i know, petain is operational till 9 or 10 pm..., but those ang pai that are mentioned in here, will work till like 5 or 6 only... hope that helps...=D

hibyefire
09-06-2009, 01:38 AM
SO EARLY AR!!! shit man...
haiz...
i went searching and end up finding nothing...due to not knowing the timing...
roam abt and ended up at desker.... found a place but was thinking that there sure all trans de so did do anything and walk out...Is it true nid to cfm =]

anyway noe anywhere wif late nite fuck?

hibyefire
09-06-2009, 02:01 AM
btw are the houses oppsite the worker quarter?

PointB
27-06-2009, 08:19 PM
pardon my ignorance.. where's petain road exactly?

i once went according to street directory.. the whole street is deserted..
if you approach from lavender food court, do i turn left or right?

pykrete
27-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Wah lao. I've been there before, and it looks like some haunted house from the outside. Main doors not open also, don't dare go in><

boyhula
29-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Wah lao. I've been there before, and it looks like some haunted house from the outside. Main doors not open also, don't dare go in><
hmm where is the exact location ? duno how to go where ..hehe

whorocks
29-06-2009, 05:39 PM
hmm where is the exact location ? duno how to go where ..hehe

i went there today also, felt like a loser lol, took me 15 mins to find the place.
u know where's the bus stop with the indian temple? walk forth, theres'a a closed down zi char store. turn right at junction, walk straight, there's an alley with lots of ah peks, with table and chair.

**This 1 sure wun miss, there are tables by side of road whereby ah peks play chess.

hope it helps :)