PDA

View Full Version : Reflexology at Fortune Ctr

Pages : [1] 2

wakeyl
19-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Went to Fortune Ctr and came across a foot reflexology Ctr on 2nd floor. Its a small establishment with flower at the entrance.

Walked passed it and a lady (from China) asked if I wanted a massage.

Went in....clean envt with about 4 cubicles.

Excellent massage....8/10
Starting from back down to legs.
Occasional teasers....like fingers running thru inner thighs and so on. Think she really knows want we want :)
An hour of massage....really good massage ended. Extended for another 1/2 hour.

HJ was okie.....6/10....$30/-

Worth a try bros. Not very noisy too.

whiteknight
19-04-2003, 02:12 PM
Brudder Wakeyl, Thanks for the posting......

This establishment is new to me. Is there any shower room inside the cubicles and do the ladies undress for the HJ? HJ for $30 is quite cheap.

girllover
19-04-2003, 03:43 PM
I think some of the girls there do HJ, some don't. Last time I went there, about 3 months ago, kena black face, kekeke.

axeman
19-04-2003, 04:57 PM
which girl attend to u ?

wakeyl
20-04-2003, 10:23 AM
The gal I had was Xia Xian.
Cannot speak English.

Looks ......7/10
Massage......8/10 really VERY good !
HJ..........6/10 she juz wanked it la! $30 with her blouse & top OFF.

Went back quite happy la :)

axeman
21-04-2003, 09:00 AM
thks bro wakeyl

$30 hj plus raba raba quite cheap ! btw, is xia xian the one that is quite tall with long hair ?

wakeyl
22-04-2003, 02:24 AM
Yes bro....she is tall & has long hair ;)

girllover
22-04-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by axeman
which girl attend to u ?
Don't know whether your question is for bro wakeyl or for me. Anyway, the girl whom I picked is Wen2 Jin4, had a pair of very nice legs, long, fair, smooth and soft. Don't know still work there or not? Maybe she provide extra service now but be careful lah because when she gets angry, damn black face one.

leekme
23-04-2003, 05:14 PM
Checked out, but no Xia Xian leh? Wen jin got, but don't dare to try coz bro girllover say she can black face, some more not sure if got special. Hmm.... but she gave me her hp number, so may try some day.

Leek
Originally posted by wakeyl
The gal I had was Xia Xian.
Cannot speak English.

Looks ......7/10
Massage......8/10 really VERY good !
HJ..........6/10 she juz wanked it la! $30 with her blouse & top OFF.

Went back quite happy la :)

girllover
24-04-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by leekme
... Wen jin got, ... but she gave me her hp number, so may try some day. Leek
Wah, u got hp number already hah, hoh sei liao loh, if can bonk her then must be really shiok, that pair of legs is really tok gong. Does she still wear miniskirt at work? My don't even dare to pass by there anymore, kekeke.

jediknight
24-04-2003, 02:30 AM
i think bros here might want to give it a miss.....was there yesterday....knn police regular checking......luckily i just started my massage and my shorts still on, then i ask the girl, xia xian she say that plain clothed inspectors do come in quite regular for the past few weeks, in the end on a safe bet i just did my massage and didnt ask for any special..... scare like hell

johnnylomas
24-04-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by girllover
Wah, u got hp number already hah, hoh sei liao loh, if can bonk her then must be really shiok, that pair of legs is really tok gong. Does she still wear miniskirt at work? My don't even dare to pass by there anymore, kekeke.

yo bro, wats the name of the place, or better still, any contact details?

leekme
25-04-2003, 04:57 PM
Brudderrr!!! Me luckier than you this time. Finally decided to tried her. No black face, heng ah! Some more sing chinese songs while massaging, nice voice. Mini of course! Bend down slightly only can see her sexy silky panties :) I will be posting detail FR in sgct when i can find time, am behind on several FRs already.

Also tried another gal (May) couple of days back. Your's better. Will also post FR in sgct later.

Leek

girllover
25-04-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by johnnylomas
yo bro, wats the name of the place, or better still, any contact details?
aiya bro, u go there, take the escalator up, sure hit the shop one, the one with a lot of flowers along the frame of the door. Have fun.

girllover
25-04-2003, 10:46 PM
Brudderrr!!! Me luckier than you this time. Finally decided to tried her. No black face, heng ah! Some more sing chinese songs while massaging, nice voice. Mini of course! Bend down slightly only can see her sexy silky panties :)
Thats why I stopped going to tui na shops anymore, everybody got good treatment, everybody got cheap HJ, I go there got black face, I go for HJ all charge high high one, somemore got lecture sometimes :( Wah! she still dare to wear mini ah, ya lor her panty translucent one, can see hair from outside. u got HJ from her? Hmmmmm....

johnnylomas
26-04-2003, 02:45 PM
aiya bro, u go there, take the escalator up, sure hit the shop one, the one with a lot of flowers along the frame of the door. Have fun.

alamak bro, needed the contact to make sure it wasn't close. didn't wanna go all the way down at night... (hardcore man.)
but no prob, went the next day.
Now i know.... :)
too busy tat day, will write when i try.

singdollar
26-04-2003, 06:18 PM
Had gone to one of the parlours sometime back on the 3rd floor i think, the floor above the one u guys talking about, with many flowers that one... think the shop name is CYiKang so go figure, v.obviousl..

anyway, massage not bad, looks wise, didn't see any that can make it la... but that nite not v.intersested to refuse so...

anyway as i said, massage not bad, her boobs oso alrite size, 34b or something C.... extended for extra half hour, she HJ me at the end of the session

Answers for some regulars qns
$40/hr for massage
$20 to extend half hour

Total damage: $60
(HJ was free, wanted tip but she HJ and zao b4 i could so... )

leekme
27-04-2003, 03:12 AM
Bro,

Why you say "Wah! she still dare to wear mini ah", what's wrong with her wearing mini? Did I miss something here?

Anyway, I have posted my detail FRs on her and May in sgct. Check it out if you are interested.

Leek
Thats why I stopped going to tui na shops anymore, everybody got good treatment, everybody got cheap HJ, I go there got black face, I go for HJ all charge high high one, somemore got lecture sometimes :( Wah! she still dare to wear mini ah, ya lor her panty translucent one, can see hair from outside. u got HJ from her? Hmmmmm....

girllover
27-04-2003, 10:54 AM
Bro, Why you say "Wah! she still dare to wear mini ah", what's wrong with her wearing mini? Did I miss something here?
No lah last time she wore such a short mini without any stockings some more and her legs kena stroke by me mah and she black face loh, saw her quite upset before I left the place, thought she doesn't like customer touching her legs but wearing such a mini and with such nice and smooth legs sure kena attack one lah. Lots of other girls, if they don't want customer touching them, they wear jeans or some long pants mah, not even knee length skirt or long skirt because can be pulled up mah. She worked in this line long enough to know that lah, it is as though she knew what she is doing. Maybe after that day, she made her decision?

justin5550
27-04-2003, 04:11 PM
brother, is this place next to the vegetarian store ah??

outside always got girls sitting??

leekme
27-04-2003, 09:12 PM
Hmmm..... in that case it really puzzles me why she gives you black face for rabaing her legs. Me raba all the way up her skirt to her inner thighs and bums also no problem. Anyway nowadays very few tui nah gals wear skirt for us to raba. Most knows the lurking dangers and wear pants to work. But for doing that, they don't get my business then, unless they look very chio.

I have posted detail FR on Wen Jin and May of the joint in sgct. Check it out and give me some support by providing some comments.

Leek
No lah last time she wore such a short mini without any stockings some more and her legs kena stroke by me mah and she black face loh, saw her quite upset before I left the place, thought she doesn't like customer touching her legs but wearing such a mini and with such nice and smooth legs sure kena attack one lah. Lots of other girls, if they don't want customer touching them, they wear jeans or some long pants mah, not even knee length skirt or long skirt because can be pulled up mah. She worked in this line long enough to know that lah, it is as though she knew what she is doing. Maybe after that day, she made her decision?

girllover
27-04-2003, 10:57 PM
Hmmm..... in that case it really puzzles me why she gives you black face for rabaing her legs. Me raba all the way up her skirt to her inner thighs and bums also no problem. ...I have posted detail FR on Wen Jin and May of the joint in sgct. Check it out and give me some support by providing some comments.
aiya, what to do, must be you handsome and young, me cheeky dirty ugly old man :(
aiya, it took me a while to figure out what is sgct. I have deregistered myself from there already, remember? maybe I can register myself again, can pm me on how to do that again?

girllover
27-04-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by justin5550
brother, is this place next to the vegetarian store ah?? outside always got girls sitting??
u talking about the vegetarian store on the first floor? The shop is not on the first floor lah, if u take escalator up, sure hit it one, it is right beside the escalator, remember with leaves hanging on the door frame.

_jaDeD_
27-04-2003, 11:21 PM
aiya, what to do, must be you handsome and young, me cheeky dirty ugly old man :(
aiya, it took me a while to figure out what is sgct. I have deregistered myself from there already, remember? maybe I can register myself again, can pm me on how to do that again?
Just click on Bro leekme's sig..

girllover
27-04-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Just click on Bro leekme's sig..
Thanks. I have joined the group already, waiting for approval.

singdollar
28-04-2003, 04:07 AM
Hai~~

I also waiting for approval leh but i was denied... why.... so sad..... no SGCT fer me :confused:

leekme
29-04-2003, 11:04 PM
You dirty old man? Old man good coz got plenty of dole $$$ so working gals like a lot. You should just wave your cash like a fan to her, then alamak, anything also can ON!

Leek

girllover
30-04-2003, 12:36 AM
You dirty old man? Old man good coz got plenty of dole $$$ so working gals like a lot. You should just wave your cash like a fan to her, then alamak, anything also can ON! Leek
Hahaha, the worst thing is old, ugly, cheeky and poor, then the only thing I can get is black face loh. You want to try wave $$$ like a fan and see whether you can bonk her, if successful, then next time I go and wave $$$, kekeke, but then again, you no need to wave also can get to bonk her one, hai, life is so unfair, kekeke.

cityhunter
01-05-2003, 06:40 PM
I have tried Wen Jin. She has nice body and long legs wearing mini skirt. But do not allow you to touch her under. All other place no problem. Breast is not too big but still attractive. I should say she has a rather good skin complexion, fair and smooth.

HJ : 6/10
Massage : 7/10
Total damage for 1.5 hours = $90

tanmikel
01-05-2003, 07:27 PM
Hmmm..... in that case it really puzzles me why she gives you black face for rabaing her legs. Me raba all the way up her skirt to her inner thighs and bums also no problem. Anyway nowadays very few tui nah gals wear skirt for us to raba. Most knows the lurking dangers and wear pants to work. But for doing that, they don't get my business then, unless they look very chio.

I have posted detail FR on Wen Jin and May of the joint in sgct. Check it out and give me some support by providing some comments.

Leek

ah may is very friendly and she also wore a mini when I was there . we compared who leg is smoother .

girllover
02-05-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by tanmikel
ah may is very friendly and she also wore a mini when I was there . we compared who leg is smoother .
Hahaha, I passed by there don't know how many times and the only mini skirt I saw was Wen Jin's, now got another one ah, kekeke, maybe soon, we will start to see lots of minis already, kekeke.

leekme
02-05-2003, 09:00 PM
The power of competition. She finally realized why WJ was getting more business than her, and when anytime both of them are free, customers will surely choose WJ. Only when WJ not available will she get some left overs. Now that she also wears minis, the competition is heating up. Let's hope this also spreads to all other tui na joints so as to increase the variety.

Leek
Originally posted by tanmikel

pop00eye
04-05-2003, 11:39 AM
Is the shop name Da Di?

Bummer73
05-05-2003, 10:59 AM
Wah, look slike I can forget about visiting this place now that it's so popular..attitude may be different too...

How old is Wen Jin anyway?? Must be another 'pei du ma ma' right?

Bummer73
05-05-2003, 11:00 AM
Oh yah,

what's the phone number of this place anyway?

JJon
05-05-2003, 03:27 PM
My office is just opposite and thinking of visiting this joint.

Any advice from the brudders?

pig40
06-05-2003, 09:29 PM
Main branch : Blk 203 Hougang St 21 #01-75 Tel: 62862310.

Branch: 190 Middle Road #02-18 Fortune Centre Tel: 63397573.
You would find Ah Mei, Ah Xing (letter) and WenJing at Fortune Centre. Here their culture is different: they prefer one customer to be served by one lady throughout which is impossible. I would like to try out all 3 and compare. They claimed it would save us some embarrassment. This is why some brothers got the "black face" treatment. Ah Xing is better than Ah Mei in massage skills. Ah Xing looks fierce but prefers bra-less when dressing-up. I will try WenJing the next time. None gives me their HP because I want to try them all! The lady boss is not bad looking especially viewed in down blouse angle.

twocents07
10-05-2003, 12:01 PM
What I do not like about this place is that opp is eating house and another stall selling food. Quite open too.

Wenjing is nice and her nipples is pink. Manage to get her top off but yet to get her naked.

Rubber
11-05-2003, 12:56 PM
this place looks new and comfortable. got 4 cubicles with curtain at the door. seen all the 3 gals and the boss. look wise, wenjin is the best, but too bad she wasn't available when i reached there. so got ah mei instead. overall not bad, quite friendly. (for FR, pls refer to sgct)

Graffiti
11-05-2003, 01:25 PM
Hey brudders. i was there last nite to look for WJ (not around) may (got appiontment already). so opt for a lady named xiao hong for 1 and half hour massage. her massage is quite good but no special leh. been waiting all nite for the golden question but in vain. Sigh... another fruitless nite.

justin5550
11-05-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Graffiti
Hey brudders. i was there last nite to look for WJ (not around) may (got appiontment already). so opt for a lady named xiao hong for 1 and half hour massage. her massage is quite good but no special leh. been waiting all nite for the golden question but in vain. Sigh... another fruitless nite.

Brother, you mean she didn't even touch your didi to stimulate you????

mlloh
11-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by justin5550
Brother, you mean she didn't even touch your didi to stimulate you????
bro Graffiti, cannot wait for golden Q. Be more initiative if u intend to hv special. Try to raba raba her and see her response. If kena block here block there , very likely no special. If no blocking quitr likely got special, she will start massaging yr inner thigh to stimulate u. If still no golden Q, ask her liao. Don 't waste time.

girllover
11-05-2003, 11:24 PM
Hahaha bro Graffitti, after bro mlloh's post, just realised maybe she a little shy too and wait for you to take action first since most of the guys will start doing something funny after a while, so you wait for her and she waits for you, in the end, no action loh.

triple13
12-05-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Rubber
this place looks new and comfortable. got 4 cubicles with curtain at the door. seen all the 3 gals and the boss. look wise, wenjin is the best, but too bad she wasn't available when i reached there. so got ah mei instead. overall not bad, quite friendly. (for FR, pls refer to sgct)

What is this SGCT a few brudders here talking about? Why not just post your FR here?

Graffiti
13-05-2003, 11:26 AM
hahaha... well, i guess so. me waiting and she's waiting. guess i have to be more proactive in things. thanks for the advices. hopefully will be luckier next time. i'll be back to post a field report soon. cheers

Graffiti
13-05-2003, 09:20 PM
after all the advices from brudders out there, i finally pick up my courage to visit WJ again. and guess wat? my prayers r answered. she's there when i visited today.

her massage wise is oki, not as hard as XH but good enough. after an hour of massage i popped the golden question instead of waiting (as adviced by brudders out there), heehee....

Massage: 7/10

HJ: 6/10 (SOP)

Damages: $56 + $30 (HJ) = $86

total experience: good.

and yes, her nipples r pink. keke....

girllover
14-05-2003, 12:28 AM
Hahaha bro Graffiti, congrats on your initiation. Many more adventure to come on the way, kekeke.

ray922
14-05-2003, 12:46 AM
after all the advices from brudders out there, i finally pick up my courage to visit WJ again. and guess wat? my prayers r answered. she's there when i visited today.

her massage wise is oki, not as hard as XH but good enough. after an hour of massage i popped the golden question instead of waiting (as adviced by brudders out there), heehee....

HJ: 6/10 (SOP)

Damages: $56 + $30 (HJ) = $86

total experience: good.

and yes, her nipples r pink. keke....

Hi Bro Graffiti,

Was she wearing a mini skirt or jeans. I went there a day earlier and she was wearing jeans, so sian.

girllover
14-05-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by ray922
Hi Bro Graffiti, Was she wearing a mini skirt or jeans. I went there a day earlier and she was wearing jeans, so sian.
aiya, she wear jeans don't go for her lah, wait till she wear mini-skirt then go for her lah, her leg so nice, wear jeans can't see anything wasted lah.

latebloomer
14-05-2003, 01:57 AM
BTW, anyone has been to the other place around the corner? Miao Shou, a branch of the one at Fu Lu Shou I believe. Saw quite a few ladies there, all generally rather presentable. All sitting ard only, cause biz must be quite bad nowadays.....

girllover
14-05-2003, 02:04 AM
Bro latebloomer, Miao Shou confirm no special. I went to the one in FLS before, keep extending time hoping for something to happen, hint until sian also got nothing. But their massage skill very good.

skyhawk958
14-05-2003, 12:01 PM
Wah lau eh......seems like this place is hotting up liao......dun try also canot:D

sexking
14-05-2003, 01:32 PM
can i know the age of the girls.

kimchi
14-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Bro latebloomer, Miao Shou confirm no special. I went to the one in FLS before, keep extending time hoping for something to happen, hint until sian also got nothing. But their massage skill very good.

I got special at Fortune MS ard 3 weeks ago.....intention is 2 look the flower tui na but end up at MS...price as per normal...

girllover
14-05-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by kimchi
I got special at Fortune MS ard 3 weeks ago.....intention is 2 look the flower tui na but end up at MS...price as per normal...
Really? who gave it to you? Damn, now changed policy also? I thought the boss doesn't allow it because they are quite reputable.

Bro skyhawk, don't know you are interested in tui na shop also, kekeke, me retired from it liao, hopefully won't be lured back.

Graffiti
14-05-2003, 09:05 PM
Was she wearing a mini skirt or jeans. I went there a day earlier and she was wearing jeans, so sian.

Yes my dear brudder ray922, she's wearing a black dress with with floral design. tight fitted. and yes, her legs r long and smooth. she's wearing a translucent (infront) silk panties. can see her hair. oh boy, i'm going again...

cityhunter
14-05-2003, 09:20 PM

I went there a few days ago. I even asked openly if she offers special while doing my massage. She told me that they are not providing any special there. Who is the lady that massage for you? Mine is Xiao Lian. She is quite skillful in the massage but make me feel acheing the next few days. I complained to her today while I do my foot reflexology and she told me that it is normal to feel some pain.

girllover
14-05-2003, 11:28 PM
Bro cityhunter, Miao Shou's massage is like that, that time my whole back and my lower stomach near my didi had threads of read marks for a few days.

ray922
15-05-2003, 12:07 AM
Yes my dear brudder ray922, she's wearing a black dress with with floral design. tight fitted. and yes, her legs r long and smooth. she's wearing a translucent (infront) silk panties. can see her hair. oh boy, i'm going again...

Damn, she's in jeans again today. Luckily she was busy, so end up didn't try anyone.

skyhawk958
15-05-2003, 12:12 AM
Really? who gave it to you? Damn, now changed policy also? I thought the boss doesn't allow it because they are quite reputable.

Bro skyhawk, don't know you are interested in tui na shop also, kekeke, me retired from it liao, hopefully won't be lured back.

Hi bro. girllover,actually me prefer thai traditional massage-but has been reading this thread n the f.rs in sgct,alamak!! makes me realize that i have start a wrong thread on miaoshou liao...actually the shop that me refer to is this one lor-luckily got other adventurous brudders tried n start thread:D .its time for new challenge liao...hahaha bro. girllover u "gold basin wash dick" liao meh?? long time never c u post f.r liao leh

mlloh
15-05-2003, 12:31 AM
The curtains in MS are very light. The fan can actually blow it aside can see the "happening" in the cubicle. Very risky to do special. Try Li4 Ling - good hard massage. Lower back pain for few days, no special.

girllover
15-05-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by skyhawk958
bro. girllover u "gold basin wash dick" liao meh?? long time never c u post f.r liao leh
Hehehe bro, nowadays I only cheong Don and Joe's girls and sometimes some FLs, so only write FRs on them loh. Lately kinda miss the HC malaysian girls. Nowadays me body not so good, cannot cheong like last time, last time really crazy. Me I think retired from tui na shop already lah, cannot bonk them lah, no shiok. The tui na shop massage pretty good though, can give it a try, the only thing is very oily. Try the mo sha sometimes also, kinda fun. Time for new challenge to hook pei du ma ma for you? kekeke.

kimchi
15-05-2003, 02:36 AM

I dont ask 4 her name..saw 2 of them on dat day, 1 was doin foot reflex 2 a customer. Da 1 i got not really a looker...face oily but sweet smile. I donno they dont do special or there r 1 at FLS. Let me reconfirm...da shop is bside an empty shop space.

girllover
15-05-2003, 09:12 PM
Let me reconfirm...da shop is bside an empty shop space.
Bro, u got the correct shop, that is Miao Shou beside an empty shop space. Just pass by there this afternoon, all the girls sitting around, looks like no business. Saw one guy waiting at the 'flower shop', don't know whether he was a customer or the girls' friend.

CumKing
15-05-2003, 09:47 PM
Bro, u got the correct shop, that is Miao Shou beside an empty shop space. Just pass by there this afternoon, all the girls sitting around, looks like no business. Saw one guy waiting at the 'flower shop', don't know whether he was a customer or the girls' friend.

Woah..now u r into foot reflexology as well eh.....

For those with a foot fetish as well as a fetish for reasonably foxy looking MILFS ( Mothers I Love To Fcuk) , you may check out a shop ( can't remember the name but it's above the prata shop at the food court of Golden Mile Tower ) at GMT, it's Tower, not Complex.

There is this quite CFM & friendly laoparnniang there who might give you more than just a rubdown. She is seldom there I must caution so don't go storming to that shop tmr..kekekeke

But v fcukable & foxy I must admit. BTW...she's a CKMM type but in her mid 30s.

Try yr luck bro girllover & let me read yr FR...kekekeke

Gd Luck,
CK

girllover
15-05-2003, 10:14 PM
Hahaha bro CK, I am actually retired from tui na shops already, used to go FLS, PPCtr, PC to hunt for prey, now still interested in walking around and checking them up since now like every corner has one tui na shop, maybe will find one nice one somewhere to try again. GMT has pretty pei du ma ma meh? I only like pretty and sexy ones leh. I make few sweeps there including GMC, cannot find anything nice, so gave up on that 2 places already.

Doctor
15-05-2003, 11:57 PM
That MS in FLS confirm no special , I don know about the one at FC (Fortune Centre) . Had been visiting MS in FLS quite regularly for some serious massage , can confirm that none of the PRCs there do special .

The shop next to MS had vacant . Probably another massage shop coming our way ;p

johnnylomas
16-05-2003, 12:43 AM
aiya, she wear jeans don't go for her lah, wait till she wear mini-skirt then go for her lah, her leg so nice, wear jeans can't see anything wasted lah.

actually she brings along a little mini. if you are able to sian her enuf, she will actually change into it for you......

girllover
16-05-2003, 01:12 AM
actually she brings along a little mini. if you are able to sian her enuf, she will actually change into it for you......
Wah, like that also can ah, that means if any cheeky or fat or ugly old man want her to massage, she doesn't change loh. Any young, handsome, charming guy wants her to massage, she go in and change right away? Like that I sure have no chance one, kekeke.

skyhawk958
16-05-2003, 01:15 AM
Hehehe bro, nowadays I only cheong Don and Joe's girls and sometimes some FLs, so only write FRs on them loh. Lately kinda miss the HC malaysian girls. Nowadays me body not so good, cannot cheong like last time, last time really crazy. Me I think retired from tui na shop already lah, cannot bonk them lah, no shiok. The tui na shop massage pretty good though, can give it a try, the only thing is very oily. Try the mo sha sometimes also, kinda fun. Time for new challenge to hook pei du ma ma for you? kekeke.

haha bro.,me not trying to hook P.D.M.M lah,me always like to f88k n 4get,no feeling invested-no time wasted!!(except 4 jojo:D ).-bro. ur body not so good ah??maybe its time u "chong chu jiang hu" let P.D.M.M massage n tune up body:confused:

girllover
16-05-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by skyhawk958
haha bro.,me not trying to hook P.D.M.M lah,me always like to f88k n 4get,no feeling invested-no time wasted!!(except 4 jojo:D ).-bro. ur body not so good ah??maybe its time u "chong chu jiang hu" let P.D.M.M massage n tune up body:confused:
aiya, P.D.M.M not easy to bonk one lah, must invest time and money to hook them, then can get them out to bonk them loh, HC easier lah, just bonk,pay,go lah. Jojo who? the one in Youth? Your latest girl hah? kekeke. Hahaha, how to tune up body when everytime after tuning up, buay ta han, need to get the P.D.M.M. to provide some relief lah, kekeke

johnnylomas
16-05-2003, 03:23 AM
Wah, like that also can ah, that means if any cheeky or fat or ugly old man want her to massage, she doesn't change loh. Any young, handsome, charming guy wants her to massage, she go in and change right away? Like that I sure have no chance one, kekeke.

haha.... possible lah.
but also depending on sianing skills lah. i think she quite vain, think she's the prettiest. ha... so just compliment little, can lah.

Graffiti
16-05-2003, 02:35 PM
haha.... possible lah.
but also depending on sianing skills lah. i think she quite vain, think she's the prettiest. ha... so just compliment little, can lah.

haha... sure anot? must try one day. who knows wat might happen? keke... btw, there's this gal named ah x**g (letter). any good?

latebloomer
17-05-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by CumKing

For those with a foot fetish as well as a fetish for reasonably foxy looking MILFS ( Mothers I Love To Fcuk) , you may check out a shop ( can't remember the name but it's above the prata shop at the food court of Golden Mile Tower ) at GMT, it's Tower, not Complex.

There is this quite CFM & friendly laoparnniang there who might give you more than just a rubdown. She is seldom there I must caution so don't go storming to that shop tmr..kekekeke

But v fcukable & foxy I must admit. BTW...she's a CKMM type
CK

GMT now has 5 MPs, 4 of which are very crowded together on the grd flr, 3 are in fact side by side, 1 across the corridor, the last one hidden away 1 flr up at a corner, near the carpark entrance.
Wondering what the bosses are thinking, crowding together like this? Kill each other and self with competition. Definitely consumers' market this!

Graffiti
17-05-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by latebloomer
GMT now has 5 MPs, 4 of which are very crowded together on the grd flr, 3 are in fact side by side, 1 across the corridor, the last one hidden away 1 flr up at a corner, near the carpark entrance.
Wondering what the bosses are thinking, crowding together like this? Kill each other and self with competition. Definitely consumers' market this!

so any good recommedation? so many of them. spoil for choice... keke.... :)

johnnylomas
17-05-2003, 06:27 PM
haha... sure anot? must try one day. who knows wat might happen? keke... btw, there's this gal named ah x**g (letter). any good?

dunno. haven't tried. ask the other bros.
but just that she's tall and all, wears nice tops, but jeans. gives out hp no. but
that's about all i know.
not much help...

owen10
19-05-2003, 12:31 AM
Pai seh ... heard so much abt this WJ fr bros here but not sure whthr its e same one I always saw when I walked past the shop.

There's 1 cool looking PRC in her early 30s, long straight hair always in skirts sitting outside the shop. Eyes not very big, but u can juz feel d elegance n dao-ness in her. Always feel like approaching but her sisters are always sitting outside talking.

girllover
19-05-2003, 02:19 AM
Hahaha bro owen10, didn't know u are so shy, got sisters sitting outside don't dare to approach her meh? U can always go up to them and said you want that girl to massage for you and her only, not any other person, and if she is not free, you come back some other time and ask what is her name loh.

owen10
20-05-2003, 02:09 AM
haha .. somehow I feel if u walk past the shop n 1 of the uglier PRC approach u n u reject her, asking for the chio one u may hurt her ego mah. Normally i juz try my luck, walk past a shop n if i see a nice one alone will go n try her;

tanmikel
20-05-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by owen10
haha .. somehow I feel if u walk past the shop n 1 of the uglier PRC approach u n u reject her, asking for the chio one u may hurt her ego mah. Normally i juz try my luck, walk past a shop n if i see a nice one alone will go n try her;

why should you be so considerate ? are these girls concious of the economic situation when quoting for jobs ?

Graffiti
20-05-2003, 03:02 PM
Pai seh ... heard so much abt this WJ fr bros here but not sure whthr its e same one I always saw when I walked past the shop.

There's 1 cool looking PRC in her early 30s, long straight hair always in skirts sitting outside the shop. Eyes not very big, but u can juz feel d elegance n dao-ness in her. Always feel like approaching but her sisters are always sitting outside talking.

well i guess dat's WJ. well, you can always call up to book her b4 go down.

girllover
24-05-2003, 01:20 PM
haha .. somehow I feel if u walk past the shop n 1 of the uglier PRC approach u n u reject her, asking for the chio one u may hurt her ego mah.
No lah, won't hurt their ego one lah. You can tell the uglier girl straight that you want the other girl to massage you, they are ok one lah. I once rejected the whole shop of 5 or 6 girls because the one I want does not do massage.

owen10
24-05-2003, 10:35 PM
Actually tis WJ not too difficult to book leh. Always pass by the shop she's sitting outside one. Today saw her sitting o/s agn but never try cos she's wearing pants hehehe. Maybe next time muz call n ask wat she wearing b4 goin down :D

girllover
25-05-2003, 06:13 AM
Hahaha, bro owen10, thought I heard some bro says wear pants can sian until she wear mini-skirt one, kekeke.

cqprime
25-05-2003, 07:30 AM
Hey someone mention police checks...what happens if we are found with our pants down while the checks are conducted?

We get fine?

owen10
25-05-2003, 11:30 PM
If kana caught u'll b invited to Cantoment to lim kopi lor ... :D

cqprime
26-05-2003, 06:53 AM
anyone been caught before by AV units....so drink coffee and pay hefty fine or just take down ur particluars?

Laoshu
26-05-2003, 09:17 AM
1. Pull up your pants & try to cooperate with AV unit fully.
2. Let them take down your particulars.
3. Kwai kwai go home.
4. Keep your fingers cross and pray that they will never call you
to stand as witness.:(

Graffiti
05-06-2003, 04:44 PM
hey bro. any up date on this place? been there two days ago. and was served by may. guess under the effect of WJ, now she also wearing mini. easier to roam... keke...

2003_newbie
12-06-2003, 02:15 PM
After reading so many FR on this place, esp WJ, decided to try it out. Did a quick checkout on streetdirectory, called up & WJ is free, and double-quick time down to Fortune Centre. Time is MONEY!

Up the escalator and the shop is just on the left. Walked too fast, overshot, and then backtrack. There's the lady boss and a lady in red, dress damn sexy man! Short blouse revealing the tummy, and a very mini skirt that exposed everything if not for her constantly stretching to cover the groin. WOW! Don't care about who is WJ now, just asked her for a massage.

Once entered the cubicle (high partition only, can hear EVERYTHING from around, no sound privacy), asked her name and bingo, it's WJ! She's tall & fair, (about 172cm in heels) and quite nice complexion. Can tell she's in 30s cos her make-up is thick, but nice pair of eyes. Massage back & front, but she's busy with buying Toto & 4-D, and literally just shout across to the lady boss to buy for her. Sian man :( lousy ambience.

Striked some conversation and she revealed she's 32yrs and have a 10yr old boy studying here. So, confirmed a PDMM. Hubby back in China working. Sometimes she'll sing, and URGH! I cannot stand those chinese song, so quickly broke into conversation to avoid ear pain.

Massage not bad, certain got power. She asked me to extend to 1.5hr and I ok. After 75min, she said ok, finished. Hmm, no special offered? So I asked her any special? (pretending kekekek). She replied what do I want? Trying to play with me? I said your usual lah, she said beat aeroplane? ON. Tried to hug her but she blocked. KNN, just grab her and made her sit on my laps. Attacked her skirt to see her panties & she said NO and blocked me. Now I'm pissed.

Never mind, just lie down and let her HJ. After a while I just pulled down her blouse and bra and straightaway sucked those tits. SURPRISE, she's got the biggest and longest nipples (when erected) I've ever tried! Raba around and alternate between the 2 short candles. She said cannot strip, then I tried to finger below and she resisted. Finger a while only and I cum, cos she sped up the action. Dripped everywhere and on her hands too.

After clean up, she gave me her card and number and asked me to visit her again. I hinted her what if I'm naughty again? She replied I'm not really naughty. OK, confirm sure got 2nd part next time.

Face: 6.5
Body: 7
Tits: A+
Massage: 7
HJ: 4 (too mechanical)

Damage: $56 + $30

Next mission: will definitely go to the max on her, target: stripped everything and finger her till cum. :D

Graffiti
17-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Was there to try Wen Jing today. She insisted that she do not provide special and want me to relate the message to all bros here.

Reasons she gave was becoz she has a 12 years old kid here and do not want to risk the boy knowing what she is doing.

r u sure??? i've got one from her. :confused:

Graffiti
17-06-2003, 08:56 PM
yeap Bro, i am damn sure about it. repeatedly ask her for a HJ and she refused claiming she never provide that.....

Could she abhor my look? surely not, She even show me her nipple and let me raba with no rejection. even gave me a HP number (9107xxxx). Bullocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don;t understand woman. Anyone else received such respond from her?

huh??? puzzle me as well. normally she'll do it. and if she bothers to show and let you to touch her nipples, why not shake you off?? why not next time you try ah xing or may when you visit there again. let her feel the pinch of losing another customer. but still i cant think of why she didnt. hmm... maybe she wants to perform more then just a hand job on you??? keke...

abcd
17-06-2003, 09:29 PM
what is the name about tui na shop ? which floor ?

volvoxc90_4367
17-06-2003, 11:54 PM
Was there to try Wen Jing today. She insisted that she do not provide special and want me to relate the message to all bros here.

Reasons she gave was becoz she has a 12 years old kid here and do not want to risk the boy knowing what she is doing.

relay this message to her "balek kampong"

volvoxc90_4367
17-06-2003, 11:57 PM

what the f88k another jenny, annie or stella !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

volvoxc90_4367
17-06-2003, 11:58 PM

what the f88k, another jenny, annie or stekka?????????

Big Sexy
18-06-2003, 08:56 AM
Sorry Bro but i don;t understand what u r trying to say.

-----------------------------------------------
what the f88k another jenny, annie or stella !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------
what the f88k another jenny, annie or stella ???????????

pig40
10-07-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by abcd
what is the name about tui na shop ? which floor ?

Unit 02-18 Fortune Centre, Middle Road. The PRCs are WenJing, Ah May, Ah Xin and one other lady boss (don't know her name). Ah Xin is the better one although she has a fierce look.

UltimateWarrior
11-07-2003, 10:42 PM
Does Ah Mei give special??? Went twice and no respond on special.

burnout
15-07-2003, 05:27 PM
Was at Fortune and had time to spare. Vaguely remembered MS being mentioned in one of the threads so decided to check it out. It was about 2pm n shop was pretty empty. A lady by the name of Li Lian serviced me. She seems to be in her early 30’s but really pretty face and good figure. Wah……her massage skill damn power man. Ask her to tone down a bit but still left markings over my back n legs………like I got badly bruised. Sh%^ had a hard time explaining to my wife…hee hee.

No specials offered. A bit disappointed but overall satisfactory massage.

Total damage:- $45/hour.

UltimateWarrior
06-08-2003, 09:47 PM
Did try Ah Mei the last time. HJ was really good. Allow to touch her breast but cannot touch her pussy.

Looks: 7/10
HJ: 7/10

Total damage: $70

Sexman69
08-08-2003, 11:35 AM
Bro Ultimate warrior,
your total damaged is $70 that means $45 for massage and $25 for HJ.How did you bargain to bring down the HJ price?You must be very "Yan Dao" right?

:D

c0mawhite
09-08-2003, 10:49 AM
Don't know whether your question is for bro wakeyl or for me. Anyway, the girl whom I picked is Wen2 Jin4, had a pair of very nice legs, long, fair, smooth and soft. Don't know still work there or not? Maybe she provide extra service now but be careful lah because when she gets angry, damn black face one.

is she a bit fleshy, fair and got rather big nipples? last year got try one china fl same name

alsahaf
16-08-2003, 02:25 AM
Went down to Li Xin at Fortune center today.

Wah all the girls looks CMI. The lady boss quite old, just big tits onli.

I chose the least CMI of the bunch (still only 5/10). For 1 hr
massage and HJ it only cost 60 bucks. Not too ex. Can rubba
rubba too. I tried to dig her ass but she moved away, so didnt try
to dig pussy after that. But can rubba everywhere else and from
outside the panty.

I saw Miao Shou, girl looked better but since brudders here say no special I didnt go in.

There is another shop called Hong Hong (red red) at the other end. Anyone tried it?

girllover
16-08-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by c0mawhite
is she a bit fleshy, fair and got rather big nipples? last year got try one china fl same name
Bro, I din have a good look at the other parts of her body, all the time staring at her legs lah, din get to see nipples lah, I think other bros have seen more of her, I saw her quite long ago liao.

owen10
17-08-2003, 01:28 AM
Hi bro girlover! Ages sinz I last saw u in this forum. Impossible u quitted d scene hor. Or too busy with the sex scene n no time to surf this forum huh? :D

Anyway any new recomm lately?

girllover
17-08-2003, 02:08 AM
Hahaha bro owen10, I din come in to this part of forum nowadays, mostly at the international section and the other new forum, some of the bros went there as well. Din expect to hear some familiar voices like you and bro gedangsa still around, nice to hear from you again, man.

I quit? hahaha, not so soon, temptation too high lah. Nowadays I do mostly thai fls under Don, Joe and Fon lah, got hooked already. Unlikely I will be back to HC scene since I only bonk and dun do spa mah, if I want malaysian girls, will likely end up going for Ah Oh's girls.

U still into PDMM? I quit that scene long time ago, thought of going back once in a while but with the money I can spend it better on bonks lah, kekeke.

By the way, if you interested in coming to the new forum, pm me ok?

Recommendation? if you are into thai fls, I can recommend lah, other than that, I lost touch liao.

Wonker
06-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Yup .. Went down to Li Xin at Fortune center today... Okay .. not too exciting as mentioned by another brudder.

HJ for $30. No additional specials. All girls from China.

Started on the massage... flopped over... got tummy massaged. Then the girl said "you want?" and squeezed my balls... "okay" I exclaimed...

Yank yank yank - SQUIRT!

Okay - game over - out you go.

Despite friendly... it's very clinical. Unfortunately I cannot recall the girl's name as I can't speak Mandarin! :(

Overall experience : 5/ 10

Sornporn
07-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Here is my FR...

After reading the thread here. Decided to go down and try last Sunday.

When I reached there, pretend to walk past this 'tui na' shop at 2nd floor. Was trying to look for Wenjing that all bros were mentioning about. But she was not available. Only 1 girl was availble and she was wearing jeans. Abit dissapointed... but since already there, decided to try out anyway. (This is my first time visiting such places) Have been cheong KTV, Geylang, HC and Thailand for quite some time already. This is new to me man!

Went into the cubicle and strip down to my underwere. Wanted to strip all, but the girl said underwere is enough.

Laid on my back and she started to oil massage me on my back, proceed to my legs and arms. Asked me to turn over and started to massage my chest and stomach. Slowly proceed to my front legs. Finally, asked me whether want to have head massage or not. I agreed to it. After finishing my head massage. She pop the question and asked what other things I want to do. So told her to wank. She will put oil on her hand and started to wank. Only managed reach my hands into her bra to feel her beast as she was sitting down. About 5 minutes everything is over. Dress up and pay her in the cubicle.

Name: Xiao Xue
Looks: 6.5/10
Massage skills: 7/10
HJ: 4/10 (Too mechanical)
Damage:
Massage 1.5 hr ($57)
HJ: $30
Total: $87

Today feel horny again. So decided to go BHC at Fortune. Went in and wrote my name and I/C. The girl at counter asked how come hven't seen me for while and ask me who I want today. My bloody mind got no one. So ask her to just recommend. As I am a regular there for about 1 year already, I wan't too worried as everytime I go there she never fail to give me good girls. paid up for 1 hour and proceed to the room.

Took off my clothes and proceed to shower. Was showering for about 10 minutes then I heard the door open. But today is strange. Normally they will knock first before they enter the room and ask whether you want anything to drink or not. But this girl just barge in anf put the hot tea on the sink area.

Came of the shower and saw this girl wearing min skirt who is about 1.57m. Breast not really big, about B cup I think. Lay myself down and she took the towel off and start to massage. Thought that she may sit on top on my bare back to massage me. The thoughts of feeling of her warm inner thighs rubbing agaisnt my butt got my 'didi' standing. But end up just sit on the side and massage. Only MOON will do that I thonk. Start abit of conversation. Ask me how old, what I am doing, where I live, why today not working, came alone is it... etc.

From the conversation, her name is STAR and is 23 yr old. Just came for about 1 to 1.5 mths.

Massage wan't that good at all. Totally no strength. Just usees palms and anyhow press. Some parts of the body may just use 3 fingers to lightly press. Then ask me to turn over. Anyhow fold my legs and anyhow press. Everything was very rush. Finnish I think around 20 mins. Then just stand up and said she will take her barang barang for full special. Asked her how come she knows I want full package. She reply 'Xin ling xiang tong' in mandarin.

Came back and she started to tie her hair and begin to strip. Wearing a G-String inside. Came to me and said want to hug hug first. Proceed to shake my 'didi' and I also play with her 'mei mei' with both of us laying side by side palying with each other genitals. Put my head near and begin to lick her ear. She complained to ticklish... but allowed me to do that anyway.

Then started to lick my nipples and my necks and front body. Finally, go down and start to low me. I begin to laid on my back feeling that this is Heaven. She then asked me not to just lay there. So my upper body stood up a little, use my hand to stroke her pussy, specially paying more attention to her clitoris. She was moaning while having my cork in her mouth with her hand stroking my balls. Bolw job was quite strong and sometimes I could feel her teeth. So ask her to be more gentle and 'no teeth'.
Finish the blow job after about 10 mins.

Started to lay beside me and wanted me to strat bonking her. But I took my time, kissing her ears, sticking out my tougue and started to play with her ears and neck. My hands were all over her body, stroking her stomach, her breast and underarms. Then proceed to kiss her nipples, using my tougue to stimulate her nipples and stroking her pussy with my fingers. Can feel that she is getting very wet. Slowly move my mouth form her nipples down to her naval, moving my hands from her pussy and slowly stroking her side of her butt. She was all to comfy with this and her eyes are closed with mouth slightly open.

Move her legs apart and start to kiss her knees moving slowly to her inner thighs and moving towrds her pussy. As my mouth begin to touch her pussy, she arch her body abit, giving out a soft moan. Move my tougue on her clitoris and begin to insert 2 fingers into her pussy. All in all, this last for another 10 mins. She seems to enjoy it and didn't hint for an entry. But my neck darm bloody tired already. So enter her and start to bonk her missonary style. While bonking her, my right thumb was constantly moving in a circle direction on her clitoris. At one point she was shaking vigoursly... but I never stop. Finally after about 7 mins of bonking, I came...

Both of us was exhausted lay our bodies together on the matteress. The she got up and started to remove the cap and clean my 'didi' with tissue papers. After which she commented that we fuck like those people in the porn movie. This got us laughing. Finally, both of us washed and got dressed. Paid her $100 and Game over.

Name: STAR
Boobs: Quite small.
Body: 7/10
Face: 7/10
Massage: 3/10 (The worst I had experience)
BJ: 5.5/10 (Too rough)
FJ: 7/10 (I was doing most of the job, but nevermind, can eat pussy give higher abit)

Left BHC soon after and went to FLS to see see look look. Came to this 'tui na' shop at 4th floor. But the girls sitting outside calling out to me wan't attractive. So did not try. Went to Fortune again and proceed to the second floor. Wanted just a massage as just now already bonked. Saw this girl in min skirt and her name is Ah May.

First thing from her mouth was I look like 'Aaron Kwok'. My mind was telling me that she is fucking exaggerating. I admit I am not bad looking but not to the extend that I am very handsome. Just slightly above average look only lah!

Very tired so proceed with the massage. The routine is the same as above. But massage skills not as good as Xiao Xue.
Did not talk much with her while I was having my face down. Close my eyes and enjoying the massage while listening to these PRC talking to each other, all in different cubicles doing their job.

Turned my self over and she staryed this same old shot conversation again. Like interrogation. Asking about myself blah blah blah... how come no girlfriend... what I working... family how many people... very sian man.

Commented My stomach very flat and very fit. Said she got fats all over. Took my hands and let me feel around her waist. Even lifed her skirt up and let me look at her fats! She was wearing translucent undie with pussy hair clearly visible. Pointed to my brother and commented that it must be real good as I am 'Aaron Kwok'. (Na bei... what kind of logic is this?) Want to do had job say lah... why got so many bullshit. Then started to touch my brother and ask me want to do or not.

I was aroused again and couldn't resist it. So I oblige. She took some oil and begin to gently massage my brother. I lifted her skirt (dress) up until her breast. Pulled her bra and panties down. haha... now the breast and pussy now clearly visible. Start to lick her nipples and play with her pussy while she stroking me at the same time. Around 5 mins everything is over.

Name: Ah May
Look: 6/10
Service: 7/10 (Allow me to pull down everything and play her)
HJ: 6/10.

Total damage for BHC and 'tui na'.

$223 (Lucky last nite won on football)

owen10
09-09-2003, 10:40 PM
wah bro sornporn i thk yr bro really very powerful. muz be very tired tt day cos need to wk OT :D

AH_DRAGON
10-09-2003, 01:05 PM
hi fortune center is beside og albert rite?sorry to bother u guys but got any good recommendations?thanks.

badboy
18-09-2003, 11:11 PM
was feeling a bit horny so went down to fortune centre and tried the tui na shop at e 2nd story..wanted to see if can meet e lady Ah May as heard so much abt her but only saw a lady wif black top and jeans which gretted me quite friendly and asked if i wanted tui na..since i was there so wat e fuck, juz went in to give her a try..

e room was quite cramped and only allowed one bed wif barely enuff room 4 e PDMM 2 stand while dng her job..stripped down 2 my boxers and she asked me 2 take off my specs and lied on e bed..she started 2 put baby oil on my back and pulled down my boxers to exposed my butt and massaged them..chatted wif her and found out tt she worked as in tui na scene 4 abt a yr le..aft working on my back 4 almost 40mins, she turned me over and placed e towel on my dick and asked if it was ok tt she placed it there..found it quite amusing and said of course..

she then pulled down my boxer and started 2 service my dick wif her well lubricated hands..she slowly started fr my balls and gave it a massage upwards, causing the blood 2 flow up 2 my dick..aft which she stroked the whole length of my dick and concetrated on its head..rubbing it in circular motions and smiling at me at e same time..I asked her if i can touch her and she agreeded so started to raba raba..touch her butt and lifted up her top 2 expose a black which i pulled down and saw her 2 big nipples..played wif them but she played coy and din allow me 2 pull it down and adjusted it 2 cover back once in a while..

started my attack on her nether regions and felt her through her jeans..took off her buttons and unzipped her..found out tt she was wearing a sexy piece which was red in colour and diamond shaped in front wif 2 pieces of string round her waist..her jeans were damn tight and she allow it 2 b pulled down furthur so juz fingered her through her panty on..

aft e fun was over, she still chatted wif me and told me how disgusting tis 70 plus tenent was..blah blah..if bros dun like talkative woman better dun try.. :p

Name: Xiao Wei
body: 6/10
looks: 4/10
massage: 6/10
attitude: v friendly (but some might find her long winded..)
HJ: 6.5/10
raba raba: limited but will go again n make sre i get 2 suck her nipples and finger her cunt!
Damages: 1hr massage $38, wif HJ add up 2 $60. (actually wanted 2 charge me $70 but i said a bit 2 ex so she said since she had a great time chatting wif me so let me decide e price lor.. :D )

Cheers
Badboy

rawestest
19-09-2003, 11:25 PM
can xiao wei do sex or not? i wonder?

badboy
20-09-2003, 01:18 AM
duno..maybe i will ask her e next time i go ba. or u could always ask. :D

alsahaf
26-09-2003, 12:40 AM
I tried Xiao Wei before.
Her attitude is the best there but I find the face cannot make it.
And she only charge me $20 for the HJ.

Wen Jing face only slightly better but legs very nice. And that bright green silky mini-skirt of hers is always hanging on the cubicle wall for customer request. But her attitude not as good as Xiao Wei.

Ah May I never see before. Is she the boss? How she look compare to Xiao Wei and Wen Jing?

LookLookSeeSee
01-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Anyone tried hong hong?

pebblebay
02-10-2003, 01:41 AM
which one better?the shop near the 2nd floor escalator or the one further in on the left ?

Tried the one further in but no special leh.
damage $38/hr. massage is quite poor.

LookLookSeeSee
02-10-2003, 12:27 PM
Peddle, you confirmed no special? I saw one very pretty lady call Amy.:)

forex
05-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Was recommended by a friend to take escalator up to 2nd story and go to the shop with flower deco. I think the girl name is something Jing, so presumably from what I read earlier by posts from other bros, she is wen jing.

My FR,

looks - 6 lau chio
tit - B with seemingly sensetive nipples as whenever I twist them she gives me the mmm, please no, no look.
attitude - so so maybe want to go back already, it was 9 plus.
massage - 5.5

Pal_Devil
05-10-2003, 09:47 PM
i went there earlier today,

love to served by ah mei ...

... of all, she is the one with the most plesant attitude. i really like to be 'service' by her after a morning basketball game....

hello
06-10-2003, 08:48 PM
I try xiao wei today. She is friendly, massaging skill not bad but too old for me. She is like a aunty to me. Since i reach the tuina shop. i just give it a try. While massaging, once in a while she will squeeze my cheek, praise me gd looking at those stupid stuff and she will me many question. Damn irritating while she squeeze my cheek and asking so many questions.

During massage, i requested for special. She pretend that she dosent know anything. I pull her over and squeeze her tits and and ask her now u know what i want. She giggles and soon her hands are on my dick. My hands starts to autoroam, pull up her clothes and bra and start to drink her milk. I think she like her nipples being suck because everytime i stop sucking she will pull my head over to her tits.

Looks: 2/10( Aunty looking )
BoobS: 5/10 (B Cup tits with big protruding nipples)
Attitude: Friendly
Massaging skills: 7/10 ( Quite refreshing after the massage)
Her personal fetish: Nipple being sucked. (think so she seems to enjoy very much while i am sucking)

hello
06-10-2003, 09:05 PM
by the way any bros here know whether the a big boobs lady in the tuina shop do any tuina plus special?

alsahaf
08-10-2003, 12:48 PM
I tried Hong Hong before. No special :(

There is a new shop open on 3rd floor. Got rooms inside, not just curtain. Must go try this week.

Xiao Wei is damn good attitude. Only thing is face really CMI. Otherwise I be her regular liao.

Wen Jing piss me off cos dun let me rubba her cheebye.

Doctor
18-10-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by alsahaf

Got lah, maybe you first timer there. Now adays, they will not want to take any risks after so much publicity right.

Basic Rules that special service is available
1. "accidentally" touch your did while massaging your buttock and legs
2. positioning her legs in between your arm while massaging you from the side
3. she position herself at your head, use her breasts to press against your head while massaging your back
4. using dirty jokes to hint
5. use pussy to press on your buttock when they sit on your back to massage you

HH have 3 ladies, 2 chinese and 1 indonesian.
Will not promote anyone here. For you to try and prove my statement above.

chukeliang
18-10-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by alsahaf

There is a new shop open on 3rd floor. Got rooms inside, not just curtain. Must go try this week.

Xiao Wei is damn good attitude. Only thing is face really CMI. Otherwise I be her regular liao.

Wen Jing piss me off cos dun let me rubba her cheebye.
past 2 month , 3 new shops had been setup in fortune ctr.

not the PRC type , but local auntie.
1 at 3rd flr 03-23,YU Mei beauty reflex run by an old auntie, with 4 gals, 1 is taiwanese call jasmine, another local gal as she claim is 22 yrs old just join this line.

adjacent hv another new shop.

testlan
23-10-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by hello
I try xiao wei today. She is friendly, massaging skill not bad but too old for me. She is like a aunty to me. Since i reach the tuina shop. i just give it a try. While massaging, once in a while she will squeeze my cheek, praise me gd looking at those stupid stuff and she will me many question. Damn irritating while she squeeze my cheek and asking so many questions.

During massage, i requested for special. She pretend that she dosent know anything. I pull her over and squeeze her tits and and ask her now u know what i want. She giggles and soon her hands are on my dick. My hands starts to autoroam, pull up her clothes and bra and start to drink her milk. I think she like her nipples being suck because everytime i stop sucking she will pull my head over to her tits.

Looks: 2/10( Aunty looking )
BoobS: 5/10 (B Cup tits with big protruding nipples)
Attitude: Friendly
Massaging skills: 7/10 ( Quite refreshing after the massage)
Her personal fetish: Nipple being sucked. (think so she seems to enjoy very much while i am sucking)

I went searching for one whole hour before I found .

When I finally got to do with her..
She is not that old le,, ,something around 32 plus... very rezsonable massage but the best part was her tits ... very tasty and delicious. I ask why she just laugh ...damaged at $90

alsahaf
23-10-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by testlan
I went searching for one whole hour before I found .

When I finally got to do with her..
She is not that old le,, ,something around 32 plus... very rezsonable massage but the best part was her tits ... very tasty and delicious. I ask why she just laugh ...damaged at $90

32? I think at least 35+++ lah. Dark dark and take off specs maybe can lah.

Eh, at $90 you better had a BBBJ. If HJ $90 you spoiling market leh. I only tip her $20 that time, asked her if enough, she said it was ok. So give $20 lor.

Or you did 1.5 hr massage?

testlan
23-10-2003, 01:33 AM
lio cho.... should have told me earlier....Only 1 hour + HJ,,,,

gstringgal
01-11-2003, 02:38 PM
Hey...what happening to all bros on field report abt this LIXIN outlet at fortune. few weeks no one update also...

XiaoHoUzi83
02-11-2003, 01:53 AM
why not u go n try n update us?

gstringgal
02-11-2003, 06:43 PM
Try liao, about a month back and servce by xiao wei too.
Her massage quite good. friendly but look wise CMI la. Well HJ skill good too. Damaged only 58 total. Last week went recee around forture and find them all hanging around shop front, look like their business not so good laterly... On the same time, think on level 3 there is a new TUI NA shop too. Bro,, any feedback FR??

maddog2003
05-11-2003, 04:26 PM
There is a new massage joint on 3rd flr, sounds like Tian Li, with rooms and shower attached.

Tried there once, a lady by the name of Jasmine. Massage is good and very boobsy. Looks so-so only but got tummy. What I don't like about her is that she talks a lot and loudly. But her HJ is really good.

Pass the shop over the last few days and saw a new gal there, maybe late 20s or early 30s. Will want to try her soon.

Any bros out there tried this joint before?

beetlebum
28-11-2003, 08:42 AM
Went to fortune centre last week, walk around the place and finally decide to go into flower door shop on the 2nd flr

Saw ah may and xiao wei there only, no WJ...

FR on XW since ah may got booking:
Looks : 3/10, aunty fetish may like her
Massage: 7/10, really refreshing..
HJ: ask for $50, i might as well go Bugis HC upstairs.. she settled for 30. allow autoroam, and manage to unzip her jeans..
Boobs: 35B i think
sound effect quite a lot
overall $30 worth it if i close my eyes n dun look at her face.

dkong
28-11-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by maddog2003
There is a new massage joint on 3rd flr, sounds like Tian Li, with rooms and shower attached.

Tried there once, a lady by the name of Jasmine. Massage is good and very boobsy. Looks so-so only but got tummy. What I don't like about her is that she talks a lot and loudly. But her HJ is really good.

Pass the shop over the last few days and saw a new gal there, maybe late 20s or early 30s. Will want to try her soon.

Did you get any special from Jasmine? Do you have any more details about her? Face, age, boobs size... Thanks! :D

gstringgal
30-11-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by maddog2003

Re: maddog2003,
What the amount you paid for massage and how long?
What the amount you paid for HJ too, thanks!!
Indeed, me past by this tian li last night and saw two girls, one is short and a bit plumb, the other taller and slim. Your girl jasmine is refer to which one??
Will fly down after your reply... hehe

mlloh
16-12-2003, 11:51 PM
Try a gal called Di-Fen at Yu Mei 3rd floor. Coz lady boss said the gal is angpai muz booking then got chance to try. So called up to book.
Looking forward to session to see wat the angpai is good at.

First impression was not bad. Not really stunner but quite good looking & young for tuina places. Thought ho seh liao.

But wat a disappointment. The massage was touch here touch there, no strength at all . Sian half already. After 45 mins "massaging" her hands are still as cold as when she started. Normally after 5-10mins massaging the masseuse's hand are quite warm in other places.
Half way thru somemore can talk /sms with 1 hand and " massage" with ther other. Sibei sian liao. Wanted to ask her to use more strength but look at her arm I know no point asking.

Thought special muz be good since lady boss claimed angpai. But this gal wait for me to ask golden Q. Juz want to tease her. Finally she gave in and hinted certain place not massaged yet. I told her to do it loh. Limited autoroam , no fingering. She complain her hands are tired. Worst part, she put on sunglass when doing Hj ! She cannot even do proper cleaning job, left cum residue here & there. Pay up & get out.

Nationality: claimed to be PRC , but ascent gave her away, either local or Malaysian
look : 6/10
boob: A + to B
body : abt 165
massage: 2/10
Hj: 5/10 SOP
other special: never ask/ nor offered
RTF : NO way
damage : $38 (1 hr)+ $30

mlloh
17-12-2003, 08:26 PM
Found Hong Hong , flower shop , Miao Shou tuina shops at 2nd storey closed last Sunday and yesterday.

owen10
17-12-2003, 10:56 PM
There's one Malay/Filipino wkg in Hong Hong. Quite sexy but looks so so onli. Quite surprised to see a non PRC wkg in tui na shop.

gstringgal
13-01-2004, 05:41 PM
Yo...Remmenber that Li Xin massage all guys mentioned months back at fortune centre, that got flowers deco at the entrance on 2nd level ,It is closed liao... shop for rent also. saw it on last week...:D

VFSR
13-01-2004, 07:27 PM
Havent try Li Xin now closed hahaha. But i tried Tian Si at 3rd level. One PRC by the name of Mei Qi. Not bad :D

owen10
14-01-2004, 01:07 AM
if im not wrong LMKZ oredi closed down too. passed by last wk, they placed a notice say goto d outlet in FLS complex

seems like LMKZ is downsizing .. even in PPC, they ve closed 1 few mths bk (or 2 units?) .. + not forgetting d other one previously in Hong Lim

owen10
14-01-2004, 01:10 AM
if im not wrong LMKZ oredi closed down too. passed by last wk, they say goto d outlet in FLS complex

seems like LMKZ is downsizing .. even in PPC, they ve closed 1 few mths bk (or 2 units?) .. + not forgetting d other one previously in Hong Lim

snipeshot08
14-01-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by mlloh
Try a gal called Di-Fen at Yu Mei 3rd floor. Coz lady boss said the gal is angpai muz booking then got chance to try. So called up to book.

First impression was not bad. Not really stunner but quite good looking & young for tuina places. Thought ho seh liao.

But wat a disappointment. The massage was touch here touch there, no strength at all . Sian half already. After 45 mins "massaging" her hands are still as cold as when she started. Normally after 5-10mins massaging the masseuse's hand are quite warm in other places.
Half way thru somemore can talk /sms with 1 hand and " massage" with ther other. Sibei sian liao. Wanted to ask her to use more strength but look at her arm I know no point asking.

Thought special muz be good since lady boss claimed angpai. But this gal wait for me to ask golden Q. Juz want to tease her. Finally she gave in and hinted certain place not massaged yet. I told her to do it loh. Limited autoroam , no fingering. She complain her hands are tired. Worst part, she put on sunglass when doing Hj ! She cannot even do proper cleaning job, left cum residue here & there. Pay up & get out.

Nationality: claimed to be PRC , but ascent gave her away, either local or Malaysian
look : 6/10
boob: A + to B
body : abt 165
massage: 2/10
Hj: 5/10 SOP
other special: never ask/ nor offered
RTF : NO way
damage : $38 (1 hr)+ $30

Yo bro

Looks like you kena the same f*** up experiences I had with the same gal, massage is like bloody playing piano, and HJ everything also cannot, some more dare to ask for $50, bloody shit will never return man.............must make our $$$ worth somewhere else....

ericola
14-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Hi bro,

when to hong hong and see a PRC call Helen, not bad looking, tall and sexy look, when in have a try, massage not bad, but seem NO happening, do some testing but she say NO.

gstringgal
14-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by ericola
Hi bro,

when to hong hong and see a PRC call Helen, not bad looking, tall and sexy look, when in have a try, massage not bad, but seem NO happening, do some testing but she say NO.

yo..u got the sala objective la..hong hong no special la cos a lot of bros try out liao months back. try TIAN LI on 3rd level la but one disadvantage, it is near a small coffee shop so many pple can see unless you go after 7pm cos think they close about 8plus or 9pm..:D

ericola
15-01-2004, 02:08 PM
thank you bro,

shall give a try,

any lobang around can go

regards

:) :)

Doctor
17-01-2004, 02:00 AM
QUOTE]Originally posted by ericola
Hi bro,

when to hong hong and see a PRC call Helen, not bad looking, tall and sexy look, when in have a try, massage not bad, but seem NO happening, do some testing but she say NO. [/QUOTE]

It is true that this tall PRC no provide special, I did test water but she will not want to risk her blue I/C for providing such value added services. Her massage so-so only, at least better than the previous girls, maybe she got more strength.

I had tried the Indonesian before, do provide special! However I am setback by her small tiny (.)(.) . Another problem is that she is a heavy smoker, cant stand the "ash tray" smell! Do agree that she look sexy with her revealing clothes, beware it is the padded bra (aqua bra if not wrong) that make the (.)(.) looks big. Good from far, far from good! Her massage not bad also!

The pioneers of HH had left, probably due to the increase in raids. Kind of miss them

gstringgal
17-01-2004, 05:06 PM
yo...look like this tread going to die off cos not much happening at fortune ctn anymore except the only stronghold " BHC" still standing tall. Rest of the HC over there really cant make it and it is a waste of money too .:D

LEE76
17-01-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by mlloh

Thought special muz be good since lady boss claimed angpai. But this gal wait for me to ask golden Q. Juz want to tease her. Finally she gave in and hinted certain place not massaged yet. I told her to do it loh. Limited autoroam , no fingering. She complain her hands are tired. Worst part, she put on sunglass when doing Hj ! .....

For what she put on sunglasses?:confused:

gstringgal
18-01-2004, 04:00 PM
yo...bros...i have already told u guys that at fortune center only the "BHC" on level 4 and "TIANLI" on level 3 could make it. The rest of them is a waste of money. Play hard but play smart la...:D

s02103606
18-01-2004, 09:26 PM
haha whats with the sunglasses???

Doctor
19-01-2004, 12:21 AM
Verified True Copy !!!

Nationality: claimed to be PRC , but ascent gave her away, either local or Malaysian! *True! Must be local or malaysian, way she talk like local ah lian, do even have China accent*

age : early to mid 20s *Refuse to review, should be early 20s*

look : 6/10 *Typical Orchard Lian*

boob: A + to B *Max B only*

body : abt 165 *True*

massage: 2/10 *Like one of the brother mentioned, playing Piano. Keeps repeating massage at the same area. Additional "pinching massage" which I had only experinced from her.*

Hj: 5/10 SOP *Limited roaming services, always try to position herself at funny angle that I hand cant reach.

damage : $38 (1 hr)+ $30 *Kept negotiating for me to pay more, GST increase blar blar blar, but I told her I only pay $30 only.

Still wonder why she is rated as Ang Pai, probably due to her age! Nothing great about her services anyway. Did not encounter the sunglass experience, I wonder why also?

gstringgal
19-01-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Doctor
Verified True Copy !!!

Nationality: claimed to be PRC , but ascent gave her away, either local or Malaysian! *True! Must be local or malaysian, way she talk like local ah lian, do even have China accent*

age : early to mid 20s *Refuse to review, should be early 20s*

look : 6/10 *Typical Orchard Lian*

boob: A + to B *Max B only*

body : abt 165 *True*

massage: 2/10 *Like one of the brother mentioned, playing Piano. Keeps repeating massage at the same area. Additional "pinching massage" which I had only experinced from her.*

Hj: 5/10 SOP *Limited roaming services, always try to position herself at funny angle that I hand cant reach.

damage : $38 (1 hr)+ $30 *Kept negotiating for me to pay more, GST increase blar blar blar, but I told her I only pay $30 only.

Still wonder why she is rated as Ang Pai, probably due to her age! Nothing great about her services anyway. Did not encounter the sunglass experience, I wonder why also?

Yo... u know why?? What do u think if that shop business are not doing well and so they create an "ang pai" OUT TO ATTRACT CUSTOMER!!! their tactics are simple: HIT and Run... They just wana earn your money in the first place and they knew that u wont go back anymore cos lousy service and true colour are out already. For first timer there too bad lor...
Yo... this afternoon just walk past fortune ctn and at one traffic light, there is a discent look guy ask me where is fortune ctn? He is holding some files and books i think and wonder fortune ctn got school meh??? hehe//may be another SAMSTER from sammyboy heading toward another mission....haha cos my instinct tell me this way.... that he may hav read and update FR on this tread...... :cool:

forex
19-01-2004, 11:00 PM
decent looking guy may be going into bugis rather than tui nas.

gstringgal
19-01-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by forex
decent looking guy may be going into bugis rather than tui nas.

Yo...hope so too... :D

mlloh
19-01-2004, 11:37 PM
Thought I am the only unlucky guy at Yu Mei. More than 1 month after my posting, lady boss still using same tactic of using angpai to jio business !
One other thing abt hj session forgot to mention. She kept complaining her nipples got black and elongated due to many bro squeezing , groping, blah blah. After a while she actually threaten to stop hj if roaming not stopped. Like play hide & seek. The moment you roam, she stop the hj. Hj start the moment roaming stopped. No choice but to let her finish the job and get out.

Never ask her abt the sunglasses, but guess she closed to rest her eyes while doing hj.

Arcon
18-02-2004, 01:50 AM
When to fortune the othe day n found the "flower shop" at second floor gone liao. Place now undergoing reno looks like a coffee shop. So thats 1 less in fortune.
Seems like PPC has the most tui na now.

Arcon
18-02-2004, 01:53 AM
When to fortune the other day n found "flower shop" on 2nd floor gone. Place doing renovation n looks like its a coffee shop.
Well looks like PPC has the most tui na now. Fortune n Fu lu Shou all mostly gone.

gigantic_tk
18-02-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Arcon
When to fortune the other day n found "flower shop" on 2nd floor gone. Place doing renovation n looks like its a coffee shop.
Well looks like PPC has the most tui na now. Fortune n Fu lu Shou all mostly gone.

ON my way to BHC yesterday, I toured 3rd level and found that there are at least 3 foot refelexology outlets. The gals are waiting within their outlets, while I passing by they asked me for massage. Most of them are in their 30s, local and PRC gals.

No luck at BHC, the gals I want are not available and I do not want to try those not on my list b'cos I had few bad experiences.
Finally, I made my way to GLH for a short thrill.

BTW, I saw at young man (in the 30s) at the counter and am wondering if he is the boss or partner of BHC. Anyway saw 3 bros waiting there.

owen10
26-09-2004, 11:14 PM
Been a long time sinz Fortune Ctr was discussed. Today went there to reccee after checking out d scene @ Sunshine Plaza (d lor lew lian thread) which there wasnt anyth to report.

Started fr 2nd flr, 1st passed by Hong Hong which 3 decent looking gals were all sitting there waiting for biz. Walked further in, nothing happening ... Miao Show closed, Suo Yi totally not happening.

3rd fl, Tian Si still ard ... onli 1 auntie inside, didnt see any brown sugar today ... walked one round, past a few shops but didnt see any happening gals .. onli a couple of aunties ard.

BUT as i was making my way to 4th lvl, saw a SYT in 1 of d middle row shops. quite pretty n dressed nicely in a low cut black dress, i thk she can qualify to wk in a KTV. charges 38/hr or 25/0.5hr. saw anthr gal in d shop .. quite pretty too but she was wkg. was really tempted to try, heart fluttered when i saw her. but in d end i controlled myslf cos she seems abit arrogant n i heavily sensed she muz b 1 of those who charges exhorbitant prices n give lousy svc. In case bros want to try her, her name is Li Ping (she hesitated, then gave d name). i cant rmbr shop name but it's d one sandwiched beside Jess n anthr TN shop.

Well, no intention to ask any bros to be guinea to try n give FRs. But if u have $$$ n like SYTs, can give this chick a try. Or else juz treat d above as a reference.

ah huathuat
27-09-2004, 12:21 AM
Been a long time sinz Fortune Ctr was discussed. Today went there to reccee after checking out d scene @ Sunshine Plaza (d lor lew lian thread) which there wasnt anyth to report.

Started fr 2nd flr, 1st passed by Hong Hong which 3 decent looking gals were all sitting there waiting for biz. Walked further in, nothing happening ... Miao Show closed, Suo Yi totally not happening.

3rd fl, Tian Si still ard ... onli 1 auntie inside, didnt see any brown sugar today ... walked one round, past a few shops but didnt see any happening gals .. onli a couple of aunties ard.

BUT as i was making my way to 4th lvl, saw a SYT in 1 of d middle row shops. quite pretty n dressed nicely in a low cut black dress, i thk she can qualify to wk in a KTV. charges 38/hr or 25/0.5hr. saw anthr gal in d shop .. quite pretty too but she was wkg. was really tempted to try, heart fluttered when i saw her. but in d end i controlled myslf cos she seems abit arrogant n i heavily sensed she muz b 1 of those who charges exhorbitant prices n give lousy svc. In case bros want to try her, her name is Li Ping (she hesitated, then gave d name). i cant rmbr shop name but it's d one sandwiched beside Jess n anthr TN shop.

Well, no intention to ask any bros to be guinea to try n give FRs. But if u have $$$ n like SYTs, can give this chick a try. Or else juz treat d above as a reference.

bro,

i think that's wang wang or the one beside it.

owen10
27-09-2004, 12:28 AM
bro,

u been there b4 bro? i been to fortune ctr a few times but 1st time i seen d gals.

gstringgal
27-09-2004, 12:28 AM
bro,

So far from wat i observe, none of de tn shops there could holds a candle against stronghold - BHC @ level 4 in terms of services and quality of de girls.... If u got more mr yusof ishak dollars to spare, head toward BHC, if not those tn lor...times are hard now too... :)

sillyboy
01-10-2004, 11:41 AM
u been there b4 bro? i been to fortune ctr a few times but 1st time i seen d gals.

the ww shop was closed when i walked past yesterday..the other shops around level 3 and one at level 2 h*** h*** the girls i saw cmi. end up makan and left. sienz...

owen10
01-10-2004, 01:29 PM
the ww shop was closed when i walked past yesterday..the other shops around level 3 and one at level 2 h*** h*** the girls i saw cmi. end up makan and left. sienz...

WW is a very small shop. im not sure how many gals there r but it looks onli enuff for 2 gals to b wkg @ any one time in d 2 small cubicles. i guess if both rooms r occupied they juz lock d door. any bros, pl correct me if im wrong cos i dun frequent fortune ctr regularly. sillyboy, i mentioned tt it was d 1st time i saw d gals (n d shop open) when i was there last Sun. when i was there a few occasions d shop was locked all d time too! u gotta try yr luck ... cheers :)

mlloh
02-10-2004, 12:15 AM
ww gals locked the shop when all the gals are working. Need a bit of luck to see the ww gals. The gals turnover rate very high. Don't really have chio bus.
The 3 cubicles are very cramp.

mlloh
02-10-2004, 12:28 AM
The gals in the shop on left side of WW (cannot remember name, something aroma ) also cmi. Yesterday evening saw aunties eating dinner inside. When I passed by, the aunties with food in mouth started jio-ing. of course never go in.

KillBill2
02-10-2004, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=owen10]

Not sure if this was the same shop I walked past yesterday, but it's between 2 other TNS, and yes, a black-dressed SYT was in the shop. Very tempted to try her services but changed my mind after talking to her - asking how much per hour, etc. Thought she sounded very cold, like not interested (looking away when talking to me), so I also just turned and left.

ronvo
02-10-2004, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=owen10]

Not sure if this was the same shop I walked past yesterday, but it's between 2 other TNS, and yes, a black-dressed SYT was in the shop. Very tempted to try her services but changed my mind after talking to her - asking how much per hour, etc. Thought she sounded very cold, like not interested (looking away when talking to me), so I also just turned and left.

ic..nowadays that place is like this.

owen10
03-10-2004, 04:02 AM
[QUOTE=owen10]Not sure if this was the same shop I walked past yesterday, but it's between 2 other TNS, and yes, a black-dressed SYT was in the shop. Very tempted to try her services but changed my mind after talking to her - asking how much per hour, etc. Thought she sounded very cold, like not interested (looking away when talking to me), so I also just turned and left.

i found out d shop name is wang wang when i passed by there a 2nd time tis wk. yeah, i agree d gal looks kinda dao, that's y in d end i never try cos i sensed she will give below par svcs n high charges. i thk she bears an uncanny resemblance to ch u actress constance song.

juz for d benefit of bros, if u r looking at Wang Wang's direction ...

on d left is an auntie joint where biz is usually poor ... never fail to see a poor auntie standing outside shop jioing customers ....

then on d right is Jess ... it's dark fr d outside n they always close their door ... but last wk manage to see a brown sugar who opened d door n jio me.

facing yr back will be anthr TN joint ... if im not wrong got aunties n 1 or 2 young chicks.

mlloh
03-10-2004, 10:33 AM
maybe that SYT in WW got sugar daddy support, can afford to dao.

leomale28
03-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Yo...hope so too... :D

Sorry guys, what is the meaning of "decent looking guys are going into bugis rather than tui na"?

Tks for enlightening.

leomale28
03-10-2004, 03:03 PM
yeap Bro, i am damn sure about it. repeatedly ask her for a HJ and she refused claiming she never provide that.....

Could she abhor my look? surely not, She even show me her nipple and let me raba with no rejection. even gave me a HP number (9107xxxx). Bullocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don;t understand woman. Anyone else received such respond from her?

My guess is that she wants to impress you and go further than just a handjob ... u innocent and decent looking is it?

sillyboy
04-10-2004, 02:01 PM
then on d right is Jess ... it's dark fr d outside n they always close their door ... but last wk manage to see a brown sugar who opened d door n jio me.

facing yr back will be anthr TN joint ... if im not wrong got aunties n 1 or 2 young chicks.[/QUOTE]

Jess...with the infamous 'shim' inside as one bro mentioned before...dun think will even try my luck there haha. seems like no fr on these shops nowadays maybe when ww is open when i happen to walk past again will go n try, hopefully dun encounter the dao treatment :)

owen10
05-10-2004, 12:33 AM
Jess...with the infamous 'shim' inside as one bro mentioned before...dun think will even try my luck there haha. seems like no fr on these shops nowadays maybe when ww is open when i happen to walk past again will go n try, hopefully dun encounter the dao treatment :)

bro if u r stayin far away, i suggest it's not worth travellin there all d way to FC to test d unknown n untested gals.

went there late yester-aftern to reccee again; walked past WW n saw a slutty gal in black dress. looked quite sexy fr back so went to take closer look. well, it was not d chio gal i saw last wk ... she wasnt wkg. fr near, face so so onli. when talking to her, she was busy munching her vege n rice .. yucks! wat a big turnoff! knn asked for her name n she gave me d 'if u dun wanna massage, F off n dun pretend to b interested' kinda look n attitude.

u have been forewarned bro .. hope u spend yr hard earned $$$ wisely :)

sillyboy
07-10-2004, 04:51 PM
bro if u r stayin far away, i suggest it's not worth travellin there all d way to FC to test d unknown n untested gals.

went there late yester-aftern to reccee again; walked past WW n saw a slutty gal in black dress. looked quite sexy fr back so went to take closer look. well, it was not d chio gal i saw last wk ... she wasnt wkg. fr near, face so so onli. when talking to her, she was busy munching her vege n rice .. yucks! wat a big turnoff! knn asked for her name n she gave me d 'if u dun wanna massage, F off n dun pretend to b interested' kinda look n attitude.

u have been forewarned bro .. hope u spend yr hard earned $$$ wisely :)

Tried the slimmer gal (cos both in black dress) yesterday.

Name: Dunno cos dun bother to ask in case kena like you haha.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10. boobs is cup C (me not expert, rough estimation la). Skin is smooth and fair, nice voice (although din talk much)
Massage: CMI
HJ: Quite mechanical, maybe no chemistry with her???
Damage: $38 + $50
RTF: Dun think so, one gotta move on :)

mlloh
08-10-2004, 10:43 PM
Walk passed Tian Si last week and yesterday and coincidentally found shop pad locked on both ocassion. any bros can confirmed closed for gd?

ezguyez
09-10-2004, 10:19 AM
Walk passed Tian Si last week and yesterday and coincidentally found shop pad locked on both ocassion. any bros can confirmed closed for gd?

Hi Bro,
You are right & wrong.
The door are padlock cos they are doing business cos i was there on Thursday 1pm. Business still on.

Was supposed to go BHC, but Ice was on leave, so bo pian walk ard lvl 4 & went into TS, 1st visit.

Offered massage $18 for 30min and i grabbed the deal. Was seviced by Coco, a PR from China. Massage so-so. Was asked if i wanted HJ and was quoted $50. Neg to $30, without autoroam. HJ was sensational with some JG. Good experience. And yes, individual room comes with cublcle for bathing. Room abit small & shoes must be left outside the door.

cutiez
22-10-2004, 03:19 PM
hey brothers
any updates on PC?

alexshell_t
12-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Passby forture centre today... so jalan jalan go in and see see.. wow level so many massage cenre.. saw a few very sexy looking prc... stand outside the shp..
$20 for 30min and $36 for an hour.
If you all like local malay girl there is a shop at level 3 also.. all local malay.

Songsong77
14-05-2005, 12:18 AM
If you all like local malay girl there is a shop at level 3 also.. all local malay.

Any nice local malay to intro at this joint? I've walked past a few times but did not dare try as I'm not sure who's good. Always try the girls at level 2 and 1. Not bad, but PRC. Will like some brown sugar...:)

owen10
14-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Any nice local malay to intro at this joint? I've walked past a few times but did not dare try as I'm not sure who's good. Always try the girls at level 2 and 1. Not bad, but PRC. Will like some brown sugar...:)

so far haf seen 2 malay gals wkg in d shop on lvl 3 (up escalator, turn left then all d way straight ... 3rd or 4th shop .. sorry cant rmbr name) but looks so so onli. rates $40/hr .. cubicle looks very cramped. too uncomfortable hence didnt try.

akaza24
14-05-2005, 01:14 AM
Passby forture centre today... so jalan jalan go in and see see.. wow level so many massage cenre.. saw a few very sexy looking prc... stand outside the shp..
$20 for 30min and $36 for an hour.

There is one joint with a pretty looking (TN std) PRC on the 3rd floor, I hv personally tried and post a FR, can go take a look.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=32717&page=2

gigantic_tk
14-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Take a stroll yesterday afternoon and found that many happenings at 2nd and 3rd level there. More nice looking PRC nowsaday than I visited previously - 2 months ago. Another RED Spot in town then...........

cheongster_11
18-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Dropped by Fortune Centre yesterday. Saw quite alot of TuiNA shops at the 3rd and 4th levels and of course the famous Bugis HC at the top floor. But all aunties aunties type. Went there during my lunch breaks. Read up on most of the threads but still got some questions. Never cheong in such shops before so hope bros here can advise.

1. Normally what is the market rate? I actually more for HJ and rabba rabba. Not into FJ as yet. Pay first then action or the other way?

2. How should we behave when we are inside? Strip to bday suit or what? any points to note like i heard before cannot wear the shorts they provide?? Can bathe is it?

3. Any good recommendation for shops? walked past then saw some shops put those christmas ligthing inside. quite corny.

4. Bugis HC? any one know the rate?

5. Nearby got other good HCs? Heard got a few in sunshine plaza.

thank you in advance for sharing with a new bird in these areas. :D

groo
18-05-2005, 08:09 PM
...4. Bugis HC? any one know the rate?...5. Nearby got other good HCs? Heard got a few in sunshine plaza...I can only help you with these 2: Bugis HC entrance is $38 and FJ is $100 (which is what i do only, no BJ/HJ). The other good Hcs nearby are Youth HC @ Lee Kai House and Legends HC @ Queens Hotel. Hope other bros can help with your other Qs... :p

cheongster_11
19-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Thks bro

actually been looking ard the area. Went to sunshine plaza reccee too. Not bad. Me dun really go for FJ. expensive plus i feel not too safe (IMHO) so tot cantry the tuina because they offer HJ ma. Tomolo will go Peace centre. IF got anything interesting, or perhaps a FR, will share with bros here.

groo
25-05-2005, 07:58 PM
...dun really go for FJ. expensive plus i feel not too safe (IMHO) so tot cantry the tuina because they offer HJ ma....Some HC gals do provide HJ (market rate: $50) and for the price you are paying, you get to enjoy a nice room plus whatever facilities they have with food and drinks... Of course, you may sometimes come across gals who will show black face if you dun go for FJ but heck care them lah! Who's paying anyway??? :p

cappella
25-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Answers.

1. Normally what is the market rate? I actually more for HJ and rabba rabba. Not into FJ as yet. Pay first then action or the other way?

Not definite. Depends on place. JC is about $28/hour. Realised those in town are usually abt $35-$40/hour. For HJ, most ppl here say dun spoil market give $30. The gers usually "demand" $50. You figure what you are willing to pay. Action first, pay later.

2. How should we behave when we are inside? Strip to bday suit or what? any points to note like i heard before cannot wear the shorts they provide?? Can bathe is it?

Dunno about others, I usually strip naked. All the way. Most places don't even provide shorts, so what shorts are we talking about here? :)

3. Any good recommendation for shops? walked past then saw some shops put those christmas ligthing inside. quite corny.

Tried one PRC today at a joint just beside Harmony Massage (the one with lots of minahs) at the 3rd floor. Field report later.

4. Bugis HC? any one know the rate?

$36/45 min. FJ $120 because Malaysian girls. Can bargain to $100 if they like you. :)

HCs? Nearest one should be Legend 3 just behind Allson hotel. Search the forum for it.

gigantic_tk
26-05-2005, 09:13 AM

In the vicinity there are 5 HCs, perhaps more than that. Twins HC at Fu Lu Shou, Youth HC at Lee Lai House, Legends at Allson Hotel and Sapphire Spa at Hotel Bencoolen...........&............SASHA SPA at Parklane Shopping Mall.

groo
28-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Answers...4. Bugis HC? any one know the rate?...$36/45 min. FJ $120 because Malaysian girls. Can bargain to $100 if they like you....Bro-cappella, i thot BHC charges $100 for FJ? Cause sometimes i'm unhappy with their service, i paid only $100, which i presumed was the rate... Hope i'm not wrong. :p

cheongster_11
09-06-2005, 12:13 AM
FR on TuiNa Shop at Fortune Centre

Finally reccee around the area for quite some time, decide to go into action. So went Fortune centre to see see look look. 3rd floor got one minah quite pretty but wearing jeans so might not be able to get her to strip to panty. But worth a try next time. finally decide to go to Wang X*** at 2nd floor beside the internet shop. Saw a girl jenny there yesterday but when i go today she serving customer so went for a girl call tian tian (sweet sweet in chinese)

Name : tian tian
Looks : 8/10
Massage : 6/10 like kneeling dough but we not go there for that anyway
Boobs: 11/10 Damn BIG Boobs. I am a (.)(.) man!!
Body : 6.5/10
HJ : 7/10
Attitude : 8/10 No rush
Damage : $20 for massage, $30 for HJ
Overall : 8/10 Friendly and good attitude.

Went in and strip to my underwear. She came in and her (.)(.) are BIG!!!!! so just massaged massaged. nothing to shout about. She is from SHenZhen. USed to work at golf course. So TCSS. Ask me to turn around. Actually she massaged quite cautious, didnt really touch my Didi. So in the end i pop the question.

Start to feel her all over. Fair smooth skin. She was wearing a pink low cut top and her (.)(.) almost spilling out. Ask her if i can see them. She slowly took it off and i unhook her bra for her. really nice and big! start to play around with her soft pink nipples and i can feel them harding. she moans softly as she enjoy. get to suck and lick them. she start work on my didi and she bent over to lick my nipples. Everything is good only that can only fingering her outside her panty. But she seem to enjoy and moans softly when i hit the right spot. she almost cannot concentate on her job. evenly i unload onto her hand and she carefully help me clean up. Her attitude is good because when i ask her how much she said up to me. Just that minimum is $30 for the HJ. So gave her $70 in total for her good attitude. :D

owen10
09-06-2005, 01:18 AM
FR on TuiNa Shop at Fortune Centre

bro can u pl define wat u mean by a pair of boobs that u rated 11/10???? :D

cheongster_11
15-06-2005, 12:32 AM
Means I very satisfied with her (.)(.).. :D

BIG NICE FIRM SMOOTH BOUNCY ... get the idea?

gigantic_tk
23-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Had taken a stroll at Fortune Centre from 4 level down this afternoon and here were my observations:

1. At 4 level, apart from Bugis HC there are another 2 tuinashop at the other end/corners.

2. At 3rd level, found that there are more than 4 tuinashop/reflexology there.
Seem to have concentrated at this level.

3. At 2nd level seem to have only one reflexology shop.

There are some gems among the group of ladies in their 30s, mainly are PRC and local chinese.

DehOne
23-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Bro there are about 3 TNs on the 2nd floor of FC that offer 'extras'. An ang moh friend of mine has sampled the delights of 2 of them. At HH which is on the Bencoolen Street side of FC he had the good forune to be serviced by a voluptuous, dark skinned Indian gal (must be local). Cost of massage plus hj was $59 - 29 massage, 30 special. She allowed rubbing and sucking of tits. Just opposite HH is another place with a PRC. He got massage and hj for $60. There is one more TN at the back (beside a 'proper' reflexology place) that has PRCs who provide specials.

Almost makes me wish I hadn't retired from cheonging! :D

twocents07
27-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Anyone of u bros notice all the floors have cams all along the passage way.

Hi Bro,
You are right & wrong.
The door are padlock cos they are doing business cos i was there on Thursday 1pm. Business still on.

Was supposed to go BHC, but Ice was on leave, so bo pian walk ard lvl 4 & went into TS, 1st visit.

Offered massage $18 for 30min and i grabbed the deal. Was seviced by Coco, a PR from China. Massage so-so. Was asked if i wanted HJ and was quoted $50. Neg to $30, without autoroam. HJ was sensational with some JG. Good experience. And yes, individual room comes with cublcle for bathing. Room abit small & shoes must be left outside the door.

coolpix2075
30-06-2005, 09:29 AM
short FR on my encounter yday. went wif my fren ard fortune centre and surprised to see tat the place was like a dead building coz many tuina shops were not opened for business. finally after a few rounds a lady came out from a small shop at 3rd sty jio us for massage...and was told the shop opened for 2nd day only and all local gals. not wanting to make a waste trip and took on the deal:

Name: Joan (was told formally from novena HC)
Looks: 6/10
Skin: 5/10
Boobs: A+
Body: 5/10 (with clothes 6.5/10)
HJ: 3/10 (can forget abt getting extra service)
BJ: NA
FJ: She is not offerng
RTF: Definitely not
Damage: 20+40

She quoted 50 for HJ somemore only roll up her shirt, did not give in and told her i will gave 40. not a good experience though...

dormain
30-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Yerterday feel like release.....so went to take a walk in FC, going round and round from 2 floor.........3 floor..........4 floor.......

and at last settle at 4 floor..........but not BHC, can't remember the unit number lo.........cause old lo.........

happen to see this PRC gal, wearing mini skirt jean.........and showing off the snow white leg............and wearing spec top with low cuts........showing off her .............B cup.

ask her the price $20/ for 30 min and she lead me into the room, once in the room, and massage start....for massage...nothing great....i know I'm there for what.........while she is massaging me....and standing in front of me.........I started using my hands.........to go under her skirts......slowly feel her smooth white snow leg.......and up to her.......pussy.......oh..........wearing a small G.........., I started to push her g.......aside and start rubbing her pussy lips........(kept pushing my hand always, but still force myself in and telling her, if cannot later i don't want any other service)and slowly.........I insert my fingre into her pussy........for about 3 to 5 min........oh..............her pussy started to get wet.........and really wet...........( but kept on tell me not to do anymore cause she can't take it, who care? )

15 min later, ask me to turn around.......and start massage my front body and my lower part of the body........(hand still in her pussy and wet....)

ask me what i want for service.......I look at her face...CIM look and horny, maybe i dig.....her till she can't take it..., i say ok let have some fun.......she went out and took the cd..within min.she is back....once in the room...I started to take out her spec top..and at the same time put my hands under her skirts and went straight to her pussy........wa.........the g..........is wet.....and the pussy is still wet........so start to figure fxxk her.....slowly i start to unzip her mini skirts pull it down..........and at the same time sucking her B+ cup....while her hand on my piston rod........running like very slow RPM....

after a few min....I place her on the massage bed.....pull down the g......., she wear the safety belt for me........I started to use my piston rod.........to rub her pussy lips........and can see her face..........like enjoy..........and sunddenly.........I push my piston rod all the way in........and can see her face..........eyes half close.......(oh...this is what i like), while the piston rod is inside.........the feeling is........tight and wet.........and can hear the sound effect.........like water......., this make me pump her harder and harder....and sometime slow and easy and her eyes is always half close....her legs wasl griping my body.........and i can feel she have cum a few times (maybe 2 or 3 ) cause sometime the legs grip harder.

after a few min.......piston rod......cannot take it and.......release........off.

Name: Cindy (PRC)
Looks: 6/10 (smiling face)
Skin: 6.5/10
Boobs: B+
Body: 6.5/10
HJ: never try
BJ: never try
FJ: 7.5 / 10 (tight.....and wet...)
RTF: maybe if have time
Damage: 20+100

sorry all bro for writing a long story...........but hope you all enjoy reading....

LiarLiar
30-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Share with you bros my sexperience yesterday. Unfortunately didn't get gal's name properly. Something like .... Tee. Look like Poly ger

Looks: 6/10 (some may like SYT, but din smile...)
Boobs: B
Body: 7/10
HJ: never try
BBBJ: 6.5
CIM: YES!
FJ: NA
Damage: 20 (Massage 30 mins) + $50 (BBBJ)

Sorry I din get the exact address. It faces the escalator, if this helps.

Khoratian
01-07-2005, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=LiarLiar]CIM: YES!
FJ: NA
Damage: 20 (Massage 30 mins) + $50 (BBBJ)
QUOTE]

Wa got BBBj ah... rare man.. most of time i only kena offer HJ or FJ, ask for BJ very hard if not got cap one.. hehe this one must go try try.

bluesky269
02-07-2005, 12:09 AM
was there last week. saw quite a few tui na on 3rd & 4th floor. As there wasn't many people, the girls tried their best to get you over when you pass the shops. A few wore low cuts & mini skirts- quite pleasing for the eyes.

went into 1 shop located near the middle on 3rd floor. Name is Zhen Zhen. Her details as follows:

ht : 1.56m (looks taller because of long slim legs)
wt : 45kg (slim )
boobs : b cup (not much to hold - that also explains the light weight)
looks : 7.5 ( long hair , smooth skin - fair complexion)
massage : forget it (go for cheapest $20)
sexy massage: 8 (body & breasts massage with powder - enjoyable :)
fj : 6.5 (could be better but she insisted to go on top & griped both my hands to hold me down - like as if she is raping me )
service : 7 (friendly)
rtf : maybe as she promise got bj

Both of us are fans of Chinese Kung Fu novels so we kind of clicked straightaway. Chat with her on this or mention Yang Guo may give you discounts or better service!

The shop is small with only 2 persons working. Once both are occupied, they will lock the main door & make you feel safer. :)

juzjoin
02-07-2005, 12:20 AM
was there last week. saw quite a few tui na on 3rd & 4th floor. As there wasn't many people, the girls tried their best to get you over when you pass the shops. A few wore low cuts & mini skirts- quite pleasing for the eyes.

bro wat the total damage?

bluesky269
02-07-2005, 07:57 AM
bro wat the total damage?

std pricing : $20 + $100.

mega117
02-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Reccee around than decide into Wang #### as recommended by brother here. No REGRET to try this girl Xiao Hui, she just arrive 2 days ago,and will be here for another 14days. She very attractive, pretty and hav quite big boob

I strip to my underwear. she does a overall massage on me. She a bit shy and did not say anythings after 35min, so I hinted her. Her HJ $50, Full package $140, after negotiate, settle at $100 for full. She does a BJ with warm tea on me, very stimulating and ffinally finish with FJ

Name : Xiao Hui age : 22
Looks : 9/10 (my type)
Massage : 8/10 she can massage quite well susprisingly
Boobs: 9/10 BIG Boobs and firm.
Body : 9/10
HJ : $50
Attitude : 8/10
Damage : $30 for massage, $100 for fJ + Bj
Overall : 8/10 Friendly attitude.

Got her Hp, can share if you require, else can just go and find her there.
(sorry of the bad FR)

owen10
03-07-2005, 01:53 AM

wow bro ... looks, boobs n body ALL 9/10 tomorr confirm will see a Q for her services :D

cappella
03-07-2005, 01:58 AM
Bro-cappella, i thot BHC charges $100 for FJ? Cause sometimes i'm unhappy with their service, i paid only $100, which i presumed was the rate... Hope i'm not wrong. :p

Alamak, din see this reply till now.

Usually they see people and open their mouth. If your negotiation is good, it will be $100. Sometimes they also see people. Just in case, set the marker higher to give the people here some form of mental readiness.

Mr47
03-07-2005, 03:24 AM
Bros can i know what time does these TN and Reflex close for the day and do the shop close on certain days of the week?

Thanks for the help

Skylex
03-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Bros can i know what time does these TN and Reflex close for the day and do the shop close on certain days of the week?

Thanks for the helpNormally are 10plus, but since from next monday onwards AV and the gangs (cmb,ica) are active till augest, the gals might reconsider their time around till 8-9ba. Don't want to take the risk.

Mr47
04-07-2005, 04:40 AM
Thanks for the info bro skylex
btw what time do they normal open for business?

fei_fei45
07-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Any bros know where Hui Zi of Xin Beauty on the 3rd level moved to?Same shop as Zhenzhen

Peter8
07-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Any bros know where Hui Zi of Xin Beauty on the 3rd level moved to?Same shop as Zhenzhen
I saw her last week in a joint 2 or 3 units away at the corner. This joint has a attached bathroom in one room.

wafer69
09-07-2005, 09:29 AM
Hi Bro,

Don't mind if you e-mail me her contact to [email protected]. Want to try it out. She does FL as well? :confused:
Reccee around than decide into Wang #### as recommended by brother here. No REGRET to try this girl Xiao Hui, she just arrive 2 days ago,and will be here for another 14days. She very attractive, pretty and hav quite big boob

I strip to my underwear. she does a overall massage on me. She a bit shy and did not say anythings after 35min, so I hinted her. Her HJ $50, Full package $140, after negotiate, settle at $100 for full. She does a BJ with warm tea on me, very stimulating and ffinally finish with FJ

HJ : $50
Attitude : 8/10
Damage : $30 for massage, $100 for fJ + Bj
Overall : 8/10 Friendly attitude.

Got her Hp, can share if you require, else can just go and find her there.
(sorry of the bad FR)

Skylex
09-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the info bro skylex
btw what time do they normal open for business?
Around 10plus onwards, but for the other hot chick normally will be at 12plus.

ahkong
13-07-2005, 11:43 AM
But worth a try next time. finally decide to go to Wang X*** at 2nd floor beside the internet shop. Saw a girl jenny there yesterday but when i go today she serving customer so went for a girl call tian tian (sweet sweet in chinese)

Body : 6.5/10
HJ : 7/10
Attitude : 8/10 No rush
Damage : $20 for massage, $30 for HJ
Overall : 8/10 Friendly and good attitude.

Bro this tian tian still workin there? Any other big bOOb gals? :D

samLOW
21-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Went to look for Brown Sugar but didn't find any (don know if it's because it's a Sunday). Found Chinese Candy instead on Level 3.

Looked for Tian Tian as recommended by one of the bros. She was indeed 'tian' - sweet.

Went to first room on right hand side of unit (very near main door - when door open, can see outside so must pull curtain a bit) and asked if stripped everything. She nodded. Laid on bed, face down, and she started massage. Nothing fantastic (of course) but she did climbed on bed and sat on back and can feel her flesh against my legs.

Turned to the front and when she massaged the palms, she used her finger nails to lightly touched them. She then used her very long finger nails to touch my didi whilst kissing the nipples. Asked her how come never discuss rate. She said $100 for FJ; told her too expensive. She agreed on $80 and went to take cap.

Came back and stripped all and started kissing my body. Told her to lie down and started kissing her neck, ears, breasts, thighs and bush. After a while, she said want me to insert so cap on and insert - really TIGHT down there - and rode till cum.

Name : Tian Tian
Looks : 6.5-7.0 (like her EYES :eek: )
Massage : 5.5
Boobs: 7.0 34B/C
Body : 6.0 (small size)
BJ : don do
FJ : 7.0 (coz REAL TIGHT!)
Attitude : 7.5 relaxed, friendly (i think overshot time by a bit)
Damage : $20 for massage, $80 for FJ (too expensive?)
Overall : 7 friendly and good attitude.
RTF: yes, if have $$$

Eazybiz
22-07-2005, 06:35 PM
This is the 1st time I posted my FR. So bear with it if it is not good.

I tried Xxxx Hxx 3 days ago. She was great!!
I got charmed by her big eyes and sweet smile.

The massage was so so until she moved to my head and bent over to massage my chest. I am sure this is the favourite position of many brudders here. Her breasts were practically on top of my face for me to lick!! I cant take it no more and started to touch her waist and she pressed her breasts onto my face!!

The golden qs came n I opted for HJ.

HJ was so-so but she was very shy and dared not to look at me. That really got me excited and I started to kiss her like gf. Her breasts were so well endowed, big and firm. Nipples are pinkish and big that no one will resist sucking it. Usually in TN I only opt for HJ but my big head succummbed to my little head and I opted for FJ.

I was in sitting position when she capped me. Enjoyed the way she licked my cock. Started by licking the tip of my cock then swallowed into her throat. Ocassionally, she will look at me while licking. Really buay tahan!!
I asked her to ride on me and her pussy was so tight. She brought her face close to mine and we looked at each other like bf and gf. She squeezed my cock with her pussy and that really turned me on and let go a big load.

Overall, she is a good try for those who want to have a gf feeling.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (nice and firm breasts)
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (the final burst of fire was great)
RTF: Maybe, will save Vitamin M to try others
Costs: $30 + $100

R-K-O
23-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Hi bros, read so many of Tns at fortune centre so finally got the chance to go down there yesterday with a friend.

We went in and decided to recce from level 4 downwards. Saw some tn while walking along. Some gals really a looker. Wear shorts and some low cut blouse. One thing is the place very quiet, not many shops are opened. Also saw the BHC but never peep in. After went down to level 3. When turning round a bend...... WAH LAU!!!!! I thought I'm in GL!!! Got a few TNs grouping together like those ecnomic class in GL. While walking pass, can hear the gals calling for you in all directions. Most of them in their 20s. I cannot tahan this kind of pestering so just walk pass them and smile. But really the gals most of them can make it. Walked further come to a shop where saw a tall and slim gals standing outside. I pesonally love long legs gals. Looks quite pretty. After the recce session, i ask my friend which shop he wants 'cos i just accompany him. he think a while and decided to come another day 'cos he can't make up his mind, too many to choose liao. heehee...... :D

Frankly speaking, I go there is really like going to GL. One thing is i scared that those gals aim only for specials and massage will be poor. So maybe can get some info from bros here then decide whether want to try out. :)

R-K-O

akaza24
23-07-2005, 12:44 PM
One thing is i scared that those gals aim only for specials and massage will be poor.

R-K-O

8 out of 10 gals will be like that, tried a few times liao. If u really need a good bonk, seriously I would recommend 4th floor, the black glass HC call "Shuang Xi" :D

soundworks
23-07-2005, 12:49 PM
I saw some singaporean 30 plus aunties there too!!Some of them hav petty big boobs!!! :) Maybe will try and post a FR on them!!

gigantic_tk
23-07-2005, 11:20 PM
8 out of 10 gals will be like that, tried a few times liao. If u really need a good bonk, seriously I would recommend 4th floor, the black glass HC call "Shuang Xi" :D

That black glass HC - "Shuang Xi" is the chinese name for the infamous
Bugis Health Centre. Most of the gals I tried in early days have already left/retired....................hehehe.

stamina
23-07-2005, 11:58 PM
There is this shop on the second floor, take the escalator to the second floor then turn left and left again. Tried one of the young China girl there. Massage is very lousy. Once touch touch here and there, ask her massage my thighs she go and touch the thight only and she is only interested in special and press your didi very hard when cumming. Strongly boycott this place :mad:

akaza24
24-07-2005, 12:42 AM
That black glass HC - "Shuang Xi" is the chinese name for the infamous
Bugis Health Centre. Most of the gals I tried in early days have already left/retired....................hehehe.

There is still 18 gals, waiting for bros here to try. Alot of them hv "ming xing" liao wor...For more info can go read up BHC thread. :)

SexDemon
24-07-2005, 01:11 AM
Friday went to Bugis for usual lunching with kakis & got the mood for a destressing excrise & so call to book Sammi from Legends but fully booked & then JJ from Bugis but also kena booked, sigh....... :cool: So went around Fortune to see see look look & so happen to passby Tain Xin at level 3 & since the mood still there, so decided to try the place since they got promotion. Got a gal name Moon & accordingly, that was her 1st day there. Claim to be local & according to her ascent & style, she seems to be local & just before i left the shop, she call me in & gave me a goodbye kiss. If you ever to try her & she ask who told you about her, just tell her Ah Lim will do. Anyway, below is my simple FR on her for bros info.,

Looks: 6/10 (Would say she about average, not too chio but also not too ugly)
Age: 25 (Told me she was from YJC but that's the furthest she can go cause due to her family problems, she need to come out & support her smaller brother & sister. Plan for further studies in future & hope she can do it!)
Body: 6/10 (A cup, ht about 1.6m & abit chubby, not very fat but just abit chubby)
Massage: 7/10 (Not bad casue she wore those special glove to scrub my body from neck to toes during the mosha. Clean-up some of my dead skin)
HJ: NA
BJ: 5/10 (Kind of short, maybe time not enough, so can only give 5/10 mark)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Maybe because of her size, don't really seems to fully enjoy my detressing excrise but there are still time that's also not too bad like when i were pumping up my movement, her hand really grap my arm tight & she was sucking/bitting my nipple hard etc :rolleyes: )
RTF: Don't know, too many wild flowers out there to be pick
Costs: $150 (FJ) + $40 (1hr) + $10 (Mosha)

Enjoy bros!!!

owen10
24-07-2005, 01:24 AM
d shop in lvl 2, occupying d former Miao Shou ( u need to explore deeper into lvl 2) used to b not bad, with 1 or 2 SYTs. Massage was also passable unlike d usual caressing tis days. But room is a bit too small to massage comfortably. Not so sure how d std is like now as have not been there quite a while. perhaps some gd bros may wanna share ... :)

Orangelover
24-07-2005, 01:24 AM
Got a gal name Moon & accordingly, that was her 1st day there. Claim to be local & according to her ascent & style, she seems to be local & just before i left the shop, she call me in & gave me a goodbye kiss. If you ever to try her & she ask who told you about her, just tell her Ah Lim will do.
Enjoy bros!!!
Looks like a local gem find bro, a difference from usual TNs of prcs. :D

owen10
24-07-2005, 01:27 AM
If you ever to try her & she ask who told you about her, just tell her Ah Lim will do.

say intro by u got discount izit? :D

noppensg
24-07-2005, 09:35 AM
say intro by u got discount izit? :D

Bro,
Your footsteps (and semen?) were all over the TNs in the Garden City, so if I say owen intro one got buy one get one free izit? :D

You move from JSP to FC liao? I don't go to JSP anymore after all the unhappy encounters. Happy TNing!

Khoratian
30-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Not exactly a gem but at least i'll RTF. I went to fortune today and i recce the 2nd floor, behind the main area, sorry i forgot the name of the shop but it's black glass and its's to the back of the centre... not next the escalator one. Anyway i dun think 2nd floor got too many TN (at least most of them near esca one). There's 3 girls there according to my knowledge but when i walk pass, i only saw one so i dun know how the other 2 looks like. The one i saw is named "Xiao Hui" to them.

Looks not bad , got 7.5/10 to me boobs 34C. i see her low cut blouse didi also marikita. Not bad figure young 24 years old and quite new to this industry. According to her, she's formerly working makeup one in China and come here also not intend to do this.. but end up doing this coz no choice, pay a lot of money to the middleman but kena 'cheated' in a way with false promise. Also working at nightclub at night.

Anyway, out goes the story part... i opt for an hour ($30) and she was doing a standard soso massage for 20min, next 20min i turned around and we're like chatting while her hand kept ran over my body and didi. She's quite a good chatter, kinda enjoying the arousing plus chat at the same time. Then she bend down and start sucking my nipple.. woo shiok, then she pop the golden question. I how to tahan, of course yes lah... standard quote of 50 and 100. But today while chatting with her, i manage to have chemistry and can bring price lower kkekeke

The process is quite normal..stripped, no BJ, just some fingering, frenching (yes) and goes the action... she gets wet quite easily and hole is quite tight. I get real simulated while pumping her as i see her quite enjoying it also. AFter 10min or so i unloaded and wa lao.. i saw the towel got a bit blood stain, i got shock for a while.. then she says opps.. maybe her period is coming. Alamak... guess you guys if want to visit her need to wait leow.

Not a fantastic one but at least if you dun want 'fuk up' service, might want to consider her. From what i chat from her... she does not offer special to everyone and sorry if what you encounter turns out differently from what i encounter as i can see she's the type who's service not consistent one but if you kena chemistry and ok looking then i think ok.

You guys might want to treat this FR as a good/ or lookout one. LOL seriously i also dunno but for me i'll defintey RTF. 2 more weeks or so till she leave anyway.

Mclaren
30-07-2005, 09:17 PM
wats her name?

owen10
31-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Not exactly a gem but at least i'll RTF. I went to fortune today .... You guys might want to treat this FR as a good/ or lookout one. LOL seriously i also dunno but for me i'll defintey RTF. 2 more weeks or so till she leave anyway.

thks for d recomm. will definitely keep tis gal in mind d next time i visit FC. me not much luck lately when visit FC ... none of d gals could make it d last time i went. hopefully can find yr gem d next time round. cheers!

Mr Astrix
31-07-2005, 03:06 PM
hello brother..... have anyone tried #02-09 joint at fortune centre.....heard that they r 4 local ger by the name of KC(malay), Kat, Ann(malay), Shasha(malay) all r veri young abt 19-21..... have any1 tried their service b 4....

Blond Boy
02-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Went to Fortune last night to get a massage, ended up in HH on the second floor in one of the corners. Door was open and was invited in by a good looking Malay Singaporean girl, age late 20's, long brown straight hair wearing a tank top and a number of clearly visible tattoos. Her name is Ann and she provided me with a half hour massage. Price for massage is $30 for half an hour and $50 for an hour. Rooms were clean although slightly cramped. Extra's were quoted as $100 for FJ, $80 for BJ and $50 for HJ, but these proved to be negotiable. I paid $50 for a BJ with her on top of me and me being allowed access to all areas. She has a great technique, and is very patient. Good sense of humour and speaks perfect English.

Name: Ann
Body overall: 7/10 she has a slight belly but her skin is very smooth
Boobs: Nice shape, B size, nice small nipples
HJ: 8/10
BJ: 9/10 very good suction and patient
Would I return: yes, although I still need to gte to the 3rd floor sometime!

R-K-O
02-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Price for massage is $30 for half an hour and $50 for an hour. Rooms were clean although slightly cramped. Extra's were quoted as $100 for FJ, $80 for BJ and $50 for HJ, but these proved to be negotiable. I paid $50 for a BJ with her on top of me and me being allowed access to all areas. She has a great technique, and is very patient. Good sense of humour and speaks perfect English.

wah bro, the massage so ex one ah? normally $30 is one hr leh........

R-K-O

owen10
02-08-2005, 10:15 PM

wow! seems like this Ann is real hot! like an icon of FC! mention FC, 1st comes into mind tis days may not be BHC but ANN!!!!!!!! :D

R-K-O
02-08-2005, 10:18 PM
wow! seems like this Ann is real hot! like an icon of FC! mention FC, 1st comes into mind tis days may not be BHC but ANN!!!!!!!! :D

Ann is the 'star' gal of TN in FC. Just imagine she moves to BHC.........
WAH!!!.......... :D

R-K-O

TonyLeung
03-08-2005, 12:38 AM

A malay girl doing TN is quite a novelty, like a chinese guy doing silat :D
Hope can see her tomorrow.

Horny Luke
03-08-2005, 01:01 AM
Went to Fortune last night to get a massage, ended up in HH on the second floor in one of the corners. Door was open and was invited in by a good looking Malay Singaporean girl, age late 20's, long brown straight hair wearing a tank top and a number of clearly visible tattoos. Her name is Ann and she provided me with a half hour massage. Price for massage is $30 for half an hour and $50 for an hour. Rooms were clean although slightly cramped. Extra's were quoted as $100 for FJ, $80 for BJ and $50 for HJ, but these proved to be negotiable. I paid $50 for a BJ with her on top of me and me being allowed access to all areas. She has a great technique, and is very patient. Good sense of humour and speaks perfect English.

Is this the famous Ann everyone's talking about? The Eurasian-like malay girl?

coolpix2075
03-08-2005, 08:37 AM
Is this the famous Ann everyone's talking about? The Eurasian-like malay girl?

personally i dun thk so as Ann works at H*****y at level 3 whereas this one is at level 2 unless she works at both joints.....

Blond Boy
03-08-2005, 01:15 PM
Just to clarify a couple of points after reading your reactions:

I may have mistaken level 2 and 3 (Europeans and Americans have different ideas about this :) ) It was up one escalator ride from the front entrance. I guess that makes it 2.
The place was called H*** H*** (I honestly forgot the full name but remember it started with these letters.
Ann was certainly Eurasian looking and very nice too. I liked her naughty eye contact and the fact she spoke good English and had a sense of humour. If she is the "famous" Ann, I have no idea.

As for the price of the massage, maybe I overpaid as I am not that experienced, but I negotiated the BJ down, so I guess it all works out a reasonable price. In any case, I was very satisfied and felt great when I left. YMMV.

Hope this helps.

BB

coolpix2075
03-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Hope this helps.

BB

bro, no problem it is oredi beri nice of u to share the info with the bros here! :)

blue_swatch
03-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Hmm this might be a different ann. The ann i met is on the 3rd floor, and the whole shop is full of minahs.

Lonev
05-08-2005, 02:26 AM
Guys, please share if you know any shop that has the toilet/shower facility.
As i like to wash straight away my tool after the action.
Lemme start with my experience:
The shop beside Har***y, left side, doesnt have.
(I tried zhen zhen, not bad, pretty tight, good figure, FJ SGD100)

The shop in the corner near Har***y has.

Any other shop has?

Khoratian
05-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Headed down yesterday for the girl in my previous FR, at work, so i jalan a bit.. end up been seduced into another TN shop and end up unload there lol.

4th floor, 2nd shop away from Bugis HC. There's 3 girls there, sadly all of them looks not very goood. Was kena asked question and subsequently pulled inside. But for me WTH, cannot always choose pretty one, sometimes, just chin chai a bit.

Got the girl named "Yang yang" Opts for 30min massage, (intend to try a bit then left initially). $20. Massage? well.. only for 5min, then she ask me turn around leow and start to arouse me. This is one minus point if youu guys want some massage as well. Anyway, I decided to give it a try as my small head is too eager to fire off.

Full quote is 150, which i brushed it off and lower to 100(standard mah) tried to lowered it further but can't. Oh boy, the negative feedback which i had was covered by this fantastic fuck job i got. She start with standard licking niiiple, then goes goes licking my balls and sucking my shaft, she even goes down and gives me a AR, which usually PRC dun give, then she moves up and lick amost my whole body. The BJ was done with condom (which is a must, sadly) but was done with good suction and 69 position which you can finger and fondle with hers.

FJ was normal, willing to change a few position and hardworking. She's very 'porn' like when doing FJ which i like.. when pumping she kept hold me andd ask "yeah, you like it.. oh i like to be fucked" and moaning, etc .. man really simulates me. Sadly though, the hole is not very tight and not much water flowing.

After unload, she even gave me a after job massage with my arms , back etc, this time long time.. wa shiock.. this should be the way after a god tiring FJ which usually most TN gals no give. Anyway, i think i spent > 30min in there but she never ask for more $ or rush me also.

Summary
Name : Yang Yang
Body : 7
Boobs : 4 (sad sad, very small)
BJ: 7.5 (i dun quite like BJ with rubber)
AR: Yes
Frenching : Yes
FJ : 8.5
RTF : yes.. i'll most probaly call her out for hotel fuck. She does overnight also which she never reveal the price.

I'm not sure do they give same service same price for everyone, as you know most PRC are not very 'service oriented' they tends to only do what they like, not treat every customer the same.

hanky_panky
07-08-2005, 01:16 AM
went to wang xxxx at 2nd fl earlier on. Saw only 1 lady at the entrance, quoted me $20 for 1/2 hr massage. Agreed and proceed to cubicle. Removed my clothing and massage started. After 5mins of massage, ask if I want special? told me $50 for HJ, no BJ neither FJ. Tried to bargain, agreed to lower to $30 for HJ. Then asked me how much I would pay for FJ. I told her $80 (test test water), She replied $100. Asked her what can do and cannot do for FJ. Then she say only can insert, no fingering, no licking etc. Sian liao.

Opted for HJ. She proceed to hold me didi and start wanking....like machine..up and down... up and down.... only allowed to touch and suck her top during HJ. Trying very hard to get thing done. even told me to focus.... after a while, unload.

Name: told me her surname is XU
Look: SYT
massage: only 5min job, can't assess
body: boobs quite soft. Think should have B cup
HJ: try to get thing done asap.
RTF: nvr (maybe to try others ladies)

Lonev
07-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Well, after recovering from a heavy drink on Wed, today feeling much betta.
Cant really let weekend wasted doing nothing, so decided go to FC.
Up to the 3rd Fl, back to the corner store, i guess T!@n M3ng something...

Ah Mei (Plum Flower), dressed in black, 165cm, i guess, face shape looks like Gong Li (http://image.muzi.com/pfm_image/200083218654880.jpg) well at least datz what i thot. Service is good, and DAMN GOOD massage.
She was using her knees onto my back, and with strengh. She knows her stuff pretty well. So bro, if you looking for a good massage and good release, she maybe your type. Now I know where to go... ;)
Solid massage at my back, then stretched me (kinda shiatsu stretch), then did legs, then front part, arm and finger, then starting the ticklish and arousing part.
Asked me if i'd go for a hand job, i said, any better offer? Then she replied wanna do FJ? Yeah! Taking her stuff, then you know, the usual parts. i dun think i need to elaborate the FJ thingy, but it was a good one! She top, me top, changing styles, couples moves, rocking on... shoot, and she hugged me tight. Said she came 3 times, i just smiled... cant really take that BS, i mean honestly, just FJ for ard 20mins, how could you come 3 times, hahaha... but point taken for trying pleasing customer, now datz what we called customer service...

Went to the shower, cleaning up, back to the cubicle, chit chat then paid the liability.

Damage: SGD20 +SGD100
RTF: YES, definitely (at least i won't waste my SGD20 for just touchy touchy massage)

Off I go happy man, never wasted weekend, life is too short...

jackbl
07-08-2005, 06:02 PM
I went there too on a weekday evening 8pm.... :(
After 5 mins, turned around, asked me what special I want. I say I want HJ. She quoted $50! WTF ...I managed to down to $30 after much negiotiation.... can only access the tits, but without taking the tops off. She's a C cup. She keep asking me to cum faster... after 15 mins I unloaded... Left 10mins on the clock, I asked her to give me a massage on the back but she say she wan to go home liao.... KNN

Name : Xiao Hui ( Cheng Du )
Look : SYT
Damage : 20 (half hour) + 30
RTF : No way!

went to wang xxxx at 2nd fl earlier on................
Name: told me her surname is XU
Look: SYT
massage: only 5min job, can't assess
body: boobs quite soft. Think should have B cup
HJ: try to get thing done asap.
RTF: nvr (maybe to try others ladies)

Tommy boy
12-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Went to Wang X** and look for Xiao Hui. SYT but damn attitute problems. Touch touch abt 10 mins, turn over, offer 100 FJ, i bargain 80, she accepted reluntantly, attitude 100% changes. She strip and when try to suck her tits, said too ichy, nvm, go south to finger her, immediately kana push away. Me sian liao, told her i gave her 20 bucks tips and cancel the service. She lagi can asked for 30 loudly, i told her to cool down saying i did nothing and 20 is the best price i can give. She accepted with a damn black face. Me will definitely will not step in that shop again. But somehow, she is quite popular, right after i leave, another bro ask her for services. Maybe she just don like me. :(

Any bro can advise what i should do if i face such situation. Shd i stick on the deal or am i giving her no enough?

Khoratian
13-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Went to Wang X** and look for Xiao Hui. SYT but damn

Any bro can advise what i should do if i face such situation. Shd i stick on the deal or am i giving her no enough?

2nd floor ah? dunno is it the same shop i quote few post ago coz i didn't take note of the name of the TN shop, it's black glass outside one with total if i'm not wrong 3 girls in there.

AFter that post, i did went down again to look for 'xiao hui' and that day another girl told me she was 'xiao hui'. I was like wtf... and when i asked clearly again, the 'xiao hui' i wanted was in the room working. Anyway i did not wait..i just told her i'd come another day and left.

The '2nd' xiao hui and the other girl sitting beside her look like got attitude problem one, not really advisable. The one i bonk got a bit of wavy hair one, not straight one. Anyway, hope it's not the same shop you guys mentioned.

owen10
13-08-2005, 04:54 PM
AFter that post, i did went down again to look for 'xiao hui' and that day another girl told me she was 'xiao hui'. I was like wtf... and when i asked clearly again, the 'xiao hui' i wanted was in the room working. Anyway i did not wait..i just told her i'd come another day and left.

The '2nd' xiao hui and the other girl sitting beside her look like got attitude problem one, not really advisable. The one i bonk got a bit of wavy hair one, not straight one. Anyway, hope it's not the same shop you guys mentioned.

such 'imposters' r very common. i oso kana b4 many times. d last incident, i saw a recommendation fr bros in SB, then went down to d shop to ask for d gal XX; knn d gal who talk to me really CMI n told me she's XX .. even insisted. i trust our bros mah (reviews say she's 8/10 but tis toad is like 5/10) .. so i left d shop n came bk an hr later ... saw a chio gal who was really that XX as described n in d end got to try her lor.

sometimes tis imposters eye red red mah ... see d angpai get customers after 1 anthr ... n she get none. but they shd b more honest n not play wif our feelings lah :mad: