PDA

View Full Version : Dorris

kyky321
16-04-2003, 03:18 PM
Any new updates in Dorris HC? Or this HC closed already? IS Sugar and Jazz still around?

_jaDeD_
16-04-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by kyky321
Any new updates in Dorris HC? Or this HC closed already? IS Sugar and Jazz still around?
Think it's still open...
Went to Miramar's Chinese retaurant for its buffet not too long ago and the signboards showing the exact location of Dorris are still there...

chukeliang
20-10-2003, 09:45 PM
make a phone call to recept , can find out.

bestbest
24-10-2003, 10:12 AM
Mandy, the lau sui, is going back to Dorris next week.

Guess that she had mellowed down over the last two years. Gone was her arrogance when I last visited her at Galaxy.

Had to admit that her massage was solid and hard. Could be painful to some and even to me initially.

But her JG was still too painful for me..still $60 per JG. Same goes for HJ.

Beerlover
24-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by bestbest

Guess that she had mellowed down over the last two years. Gone was her arrogance when I last visited her at Galaxy.

Had to admit that her massage was solid and hard. Could be painful to some and even to me initially.

Oooo, this Mandy still around ?!
Face : OK.. 6.5/10
(.)(.) : not more than "B", slightly bigger than "A" and CAN NOT touch !
Msg Skill : painful !
JG : ok.. 6.5/10 (no way near her 'sister' Estee)
attitude : Arrogance !! 1.5/10

geremi03
24-10-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Beerlover
Oooo, this Mandy still around ?!
Face : OK.. 6.5/10
(.)(.) : not more than "B", slightly bigger than "A" and CAN NOT touch !
Msg Skill : painful !
JG : ok.. 6.5/10 (no way near her 'sister' Estee)
attitude : Arrogance !! 1.5/10

Heard that this Mandy went to work in Keck Seng Tower and lasted just one day because she quarrelled with the receptionist there.

Guess that this arrogant person has really gone way down the hill and her business is so bad that many regulars have given up on her. If she says that she has alot of regulars then there is no need to move around, any HC she work would be the same if loyal regulars still patronise her.

When she left Dorris HC couple of years back she claims business was bad for her, now abt two years later why come back ?? Can business for her improve with the same crowd at Dorris HC ?? Maybe she cannot think straight, she abandon Dorris HC and now nowhere else to go she comes back. Shame on her. Anyway I wish her good luck.

Explorer2
25-10-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by bestbest

----------

Hi Bros (whoare regulars to Dorris),

Any idea if Mandy is prettier than Estee??
I have tried Estee once... and i must say she gives one of the best JG and also she is super lao-chio... (as what i posted in the thread LCs vs young girls)....

I heard of sugar.... that how busty she is... but kinda plump right??
In terms of figure, looks and service, is she near Estee's standard??
Does she do JG??

Pls advise. Thanks!!

Beerlover
25-10-2003, 04:18 PM
Hi, Explorer @ :
Mandy look younger that Estee, but since u have tried Estee... than dont waste your $$$ on this Mandy ! she just can't make it..

chukeliang
25-10-2003, 07:26 PM
Hi, Explorer @ :
Mandy look younger that Estee, but since u have tried Estee... than dont waste your $$$ on this Mandy ! she just can't make it..
wat u mean tried estee, wat i knoe she dun fj. !
wun mind pay 100 for a 40 yo woman

chukeliang
25-10-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by geremi03
Heard that this Mandy went to work in Keck Seng Tower and lasted just one day because she quarrelled with the receptionist there.

Guess that this arrogant person has really gone way down the hill and her business is so bad that many regulars have given up on her. If she says that she has alot of regulars then there is no need to move around, any HC she work would be the same if loyal regulars still patronise her.

When she left Dorris HC couple of years back she claims business was bad for her, now abt two years later why come back ?? Can business for her improve with the same crowd at Dorris HC ?? Maybe she cannot think straight, she abandon Dorris HC and now nowhere else to go she comes back. Shame on her. Anyway I wish her good luck.
not true lah, chris was with dorris as recept for 15 yrs , mandy and chris r good friends, so logical for mandy to follow chris to concord,

so that more good customers will be past over to her...
me dun knoe wat happen to concord now , last time was under perter Tan, ex boss of paradiz.
Maybe now chg mgt , and chris is no more there, or chris came back to dorris .

also customers for estee and mandy r the mostly the same guys.
so more make sense for them to be working in different hc.

Any bro can confirm?

chukeliang
25-10-2003, 07:34 PM
Hi, Explorer @ :
in term of age ,mandy is slightly younger, but estee still look quite
brilliant at her age, wun mind Bao her if got the doe.

estee is more friendly to new customer/stranger.

bestbest
26-10-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by chukeliang
in term of age ,mandy is slightly younger, but estee still look quite
brilliant at her age, wun mind Bao her if got the doe.

estee is more friendly to new customer/stranger.

Agree..

Estee will ask u to hug her at the end of the session but not Mandy...no big deal unless you want to be her boy boy...

Both will still ask for $60 for either JG or HJ. Personally feel that Mandy has learnt to mellow down....

Mandy...figure still good though small boobs, still lao sui...

Estee..bigger boobs but has aged.....

Disclaimer:
Just personal opinion only, not meant to promote or condemn..

Explorer2
27-10-2003, 04:29 PM
wat u mean tried estee, wat i knoe she dun fj. !
wun mind pay 100 for a 40 yo woman

I was abt to rebutt you by saying wait till you have seen Estee and you will definitely want FJ with her though she is old...
but realised we share the same opinions abt her!!

In fact, i am sure all bros here will agree with me she looks damn good and seductive for her age... think she is easily above 40...
but her boobs and butts are like half the age!!

Meanwhile Bros, would like to bring your attention to this young recep which I chanced upon abt one month ago during my first vist at Dorris..... When I came in, it was another old lady... but think they change shift at afternoon 4 pm...

But when i came out, from a south east direction or 5 pm direction, i approached the counter from behind (abt to exit).... I saw a young lady casually manning the recep counter...
At first glance, nothing special, cos she was dressed in black pants... but the next thing that caught my eye....
was lau eh.... nose bleed mann... she was wearing this tight fitting spaghetti top with a plunging neck line... she was so fair... her skin damn smooth and creamy!! and i could really see her whole milky C++ breasts (from 5 pm direction / behind her from an angle), less the nipples which are covered by her lacy bra!! My first reaction was to grab her from behind!! but cannot lah, scarly bo tai bo ji, kanna police case!! Immediately have a hard-on!! so i was damn happy thinking that she works here... so when i asked her name, she said she is actually not a masseuse but just the recep....

Kannineh!! recep's boobs fairer, younger, bustier and more delicious than their in-house masseuse!! what has the world come to??

Can any other bros confirm to this??? I dun think i cork eye just for that moment... cant remember her face now though cos its the boobs that stick a permanent impression and hard-on for me!!

chukeliang
27-10-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Explorer2
I was abt to rebutt you by saying wait till you have seen Estee and you will definitely want FJ with her though she is old...
but realised we share the same opinions abt her!!

In fact, i am sure all bros here will agree with me she looks damn good and seductive for her age... think she is easily above 40...
but her boobs and butts are like half the age!!

Meanwhile Bros, would like to bring your attention to this young recep which I chanced upon abt one month ago during my first vist at Dorris..... When I came in, it was another old lady... but think they change shift at afternoon 4 pm...

But when i came out, from a south east direction or 5 pm direction, i approached the counter from behind (abt to exit).... I saw a young lady casually manning the recep counter...
At first glance, nothing special, cos she was dressed in black pants... but the next thing that caught my eye....
was lau eh.... nose bleed mann... she was wearing this tight fitting spaghetti top with a plunging neck line... she was so fair... her skin damn smooth and creamy!! and i could really see her whole milky C++ breasts (from 5 pm direction / behind her from an angle), less the nipples which are covered by her lacy bra!! My first reaction was to grab her from behind!! but cannot lah, scarly bo tai bo ji, kanna police case!! Immediately have a hard-on!! so i was damn happy thinking that she works here... so when i asked her name, she said she is actually not a masseuse but just the recep....

Kannineh!! recep's boobs fairer, younger, bustier and more delicious than their in-house masseuse!! what has the world come to??

Can any other bros confirm to this??? I dun think i cork eye just for that moment... cant remember her face now though cos its the boobs that stick a permanent impression and hard-on for me!!
think if not wrong she was from merlin then glass hotel, river view then dorris.

She said she remember me in merlin , and i said i can't remember.
But 1 thing for sure, is u can see her frequently in AMK.
Think she stay there .

Explorer2
28-10-2003, 09:47 AM
think if not wrong she was from merlin then glass hotel, river view then dorris.

She said she remember me in merlin , and i said i can't remember.
But 1 thing for sure, is u can see her frequently in AMK.
Think she stay there .

Bro,

I know Merlin used to have a younger recep who is quite busty...
but that one is quite fat one... this one i am referring to is really slim and busty.
I will check out again and let you know.

Since you are quite a regular, any FRs on Sugar?
Cos heard she is also busty... but is she abit plump?
I dun mind Bak Chye, but not Fat.....
comparing her to Estee? since now we know Mandy not worth trying....

Thanks!!

sumfeifei
29-10-2003, 05:39 PM
Just tried her. One word to describe - Good Juagen , best I have tried so far - some in malaysia, indonesia and thailand.

bird321
29-10-2003, 11:48 PM
So much msg about Estee , how much does she charge for JG or BM? want to budget before going there.

sumfeifei
30-10-2003, 09:47 AM
Entrance is $38 (45mins), but minimum for Estee is 1hour ($57).

Charges for JG are - Normal without jerking off $60, with jerking off $100. Didnt bargain. Estee's faithful, can bargain anot?

Anyway, no need to pay so much to jerk off, the way she JG you, also cannot cum.

Never tri to rubba her, though her boobies looks firm and big (Size C, I guess)

chukeliang
03-11-2003, 09:54 PM
every thing the same , i mean those facilities, except the basement TV removed now replaced by a samsung tv, can receive NHK.(hotel cable tv)

Sugar , still there, Linda left.
Honey on part time basis.
1 gal that her massage can compete with estee, is ivory.
(hard massage , to the point)

never tried her JG, no comment.
Face OK, not a beauty .
Age 35+

Bakkua
04-11-2003, 06:16 PM
went to look for estee after much anticipation.

spa: good environment, 2 floors, nice room and nice hot\cold pool

session:
well she is like wat bros here said "lao chio" and a damn good one. straight to the point, ask if want normal massage or healthy good for body jg. ask how much, 60 for non-shoot, 100 for shoot.

so opt for 60, 45 mins. start by pressing your stomach, and man, she is strong. we talk as go along, chat abt nowadays economy bad, and she and the lao jiaos need to do advertise and good service to bring back the regulars and not the AVs, to compete with the young out there. say she still ok, those wo face\body one long obsolete liao...

her JG very strong, pull the nerves, stretch the balls, press the points (especially the A-rea which really made me nearly howl...) talk abt how bros post her on internet must write correct abt her, else AV or her son read liao not good for her, gotta give the woman respect. It's true she dun provide special strictly, but her skills are loreal (worth it). Also tell me not to think crooked so wun come out so fast, which is quite true, after 10 mins, my bro was rock hard, not the horny type, but the blood type (bros experience bfore?). Say after the JG, cannot bath for 1 hour.

finally last 10 mins, cannot tahan, must see the real stuff after all the way down there (i am a man afterall). so ask her for the 100 one, she ask why haha, so explain and woah...the biggest i ever seen...leave the rest to ur imagination..

session over, we chat a bit more, ask me to frequent her sis Mandy which will think abt after reading the posts here and hug, leave...

total costs: 38 + 100
rtf: for a good healthy session on ur bro, she's the woman to go to...

ps: saw her old photo on her card, and damn she's 1 hell of a woman when she young...with that body, think her suitors queue to neverneverland

posh_boy
04-11-2003, 06:52 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bro sumfeifei quote:

Entrance is $38 (45mins), but minimum for Estee is 1hour ($57).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro Bakkua quote:

total costs: 38 (entrance) + 100 (jerking off)

To my dear two bro sumfeifei n Bakkua,

so which is which? Actually cost?

btw, asking for estee to do massage, must book in advance?

sumfeifei
04-11-2003, 07:00 PM
Entrance correct at $38 (45 mins).
After seeing her 1st time, she tell you, minimum to enjoy her massage is 1hour =>$57. Her Jg alone takes up 45 mins! Don't know never check time when feeling shiok!

HC give discount card, but cannot use it for Estee and Mandy, others can. say the 2 of them special.

Sorry if I not clear. Bro Bakkua take 45 mins, that is why $38.

Want to try better make booking. She says she usually very fully book. Dont know if it is true, but I try many times to book her, difficult to get, especially at hot hours (7pm onwards)

gedangsa
04-11-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Bakkua

session:
well she is like wat bros here said "lao chio" and a damn good one. straight to the point, ask if want normal massage or healthy good for body jg. ask how much, 60 for non-shoot, 100 for shoot.

so opt for 60, 45 mins. start by pressing your stomach, and man, she is strong. we talk as go along, chat abt nowadays economy bad, and she and the lao jiaos need to do advertise and good service to bring back the regulars and not the AVs, to compete with the young out there. say she still ok, those wo face\body one long obsolete liao...

her JG very strong, pull the nerves, stretch the balls, press the points (especially the A-rea which really made me nearly howl...) talk abt how bros post her on internet must write correct abt her, else AV or her son read liao not good for her, gotta give the woman respect. It's true she dun provide special strictly, but her skills are loreal (worth it). Also tell me not to think crooked so wun come out so fast, which is quite true, after 10 mins, my bro was rock hard, not the horny type, but the blood type (bros experience bfore?). Say after the JG, cannot bath for 1 hour.

finally last 10 mins, cannot tahan, must see the real stuff after all the way down there (i am a man afterall). so ask her for the 100 one, she ask why haha, so explain and woah...the biggest i ever seen...leave the rest to ur imagination..

session over, we chat a bit more, ask me to frequent her sis Mandy which will think abt after reading the posts here and hug, leave...

ps: saw her old photo on her card, and damn she's 1 hell of a woman when she young...with that body, think her suitors queue to neverneverland

Dun mind tell us what is BIG ? She take off her clothes ? Can press ?

nokia8310
04-11-2003, 09:18 PM

session:

pulling the nerve, mus be crazy, that is yr important weapon, u let that woman pull it?????????????????

any way now Dorris spa , give $15 worth voucher , can be use for next massage visit , or spa facilities usage.

another hard massage lady is IVORY , formerly PPC, ppl park complex HC.

dkong
04-11-2003, 10:35 PM

session:

Bro can define the term u use "BIG" Thanks! Feel like trying her. :D

Bakkua
04-11-2003, 11:44 PM
to all bros,

i meant the upper half lar, although lower half i also QC before i arti...manage to pull up skirt last min but didn't do anything lar...just QC only...

be nice to her, respect her and yeah think if bro dun look like monster should get wat u want...:D

gd luck!

gedangsa
05-11-2003, 12:27 AM
to all bros,

i meant the upper half lar, although lower half i also QC before i arti...manage to pull up skirt last min but didn't do anything lar...just QC only...

be nice to her, respect her and yeah think if bro dun look like monster should get wat u want...:D

gd luck!

Tks, but care to confirm whether she takes off her clothes and allow to touch her breast for the $100 JG ?

forex
05-11-2003, 12:54 AM
I had a JG by someone else from another HC and yes, she pulled the veins under my balls and hold it at some points in time. Damn scary man! But after that, the flow very good. After the FR here, very temptung to try estee.

Explorer2
05-11-2003, 04:08 PM
To all bros out there who are keen to find out more:

She is one hell of a LC!! She is the older version of Carina Lau.
To be honest, close-up, not that chio...
But i tell you, her service level tip top!!
She does not do FJ....
Her massage skills are excellent!! minimum is 1 1/2 session.
Her Juagen skills are out of the world too!! Better than Linda (Merlin, who is her disciple) and Cindy (Novena HC).
When she JG u, she will pull up her top and you can just play with her breasts!! They look like big mangoes!!
They are easily C++, maybe not D yet with light brown nipples (not dark brown which can be scary). Very shapely and the best part before I cum, I always squeeze her Ass Cheeks and finger her... under her skirt and thru the G-string!! And her butt cheeks are damn firm for her age... better than those young girls wearing G-string that can see cannot touch!!
Wah, damn steam mann... her final stage is use 2 hands.... not just to shake you... but also to massage your balls and occasionally press your ass-hole with lotion for maximum High feeling!! But her charges are damn exp!!

maddog2003
05-11-2003, 04:17 PM
Haven't Estee before. Everytime she is booked. LAst few times I got Honey. Her JG not bad and very friendly. Will try Estee soon.

Explorer2
05-11-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by maddog2003
Haven't Estee before. Everytime she is booked. LAst few times I got Honey. Her JG not bad and very friendly. Will try Estee soon.

Bro,

Care to share more abt this Honey?? or others you have tried so far like Sugar?

Details like:
Boob size: A, B, C cup??
Face, figure, fair/tanned? young/old?
Long/short hair?
Charges??

Reason is becos I want to go there with a fren who wants to try out Estee.... Hence, I have to at least choose a good one to enjoy too.....

maddog2003
08-11-2003, 03:39 PM
Honey would be in her late thirties or early forties. Boobs quite a handful - probably b/c cup. Massage and JG is good. Soft smooth skin but her got very obvious tummy.

regak
08-11-2003, 10:17 PM
I like Dorris, its easy access, good car park OK approach, very nice receptionist.

Girls I had is:

Penny - Malaysian Chinese, very nice and service minded. Quite good massage Hot Tea BJ and good but quite SOP FJ. RTF yes

Ginny or Gina - Malay Chinese with Jap pinku salon look - very nice as well same as above.

Lina - Malay/mix india large size older but very good massage and FJ she is horny if you let her get started, last time she was rubbing her clit while I was doing her standing.

Also tried another chinese, local mid 30s that is a beautican does very hard massage and is a good FJ don't remember her name. She offers facial/massage and FJ outside as well

bird321
09-11-2003, 12:44 AM
went to doris this afternoon. Ask for a good massage but gotten painful one. she was quite plump and old about 40++. Luckily did not try for the one-hour session as recommended by receptionist

nokia6110
09-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by bird321
went to doris this afternoon. Ask for a good massage but gotten painful one. she was quite plump and old about 40++. Luckily did not try for the one-hour session as recommended by receptionist
hi brid bird, can tell me which gal u tried?

NOKIA6100
09-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Honey would be in her late thirties or early forties. Boobs quite a handful - probably b/c cup. Massage and JG is good. Soft smooth skin but her got very obvious tummy.

is honey still in dorris?