PDA

View Full Version : about vice women, the truth behind

poiuyt99
10-04-2003, 01:35 PM
specifically about mal. working gals, as they come from malaysia, a society less backward with lesser education and more family oriented not so economically driven.

whereas each and individual gal is unique in their nature and reasons, bottom line is no gals will start off in this trade without a reason. try to get yourself started being fucked by strangers. you need a lot of motivation behind.

these gals are usually from a dysfunctional family background, which makes them more vunerable to enter this trade. as i have mentioned, not every girl can do this.

then you have another party called those giglolos, who are the ones who bring the women in. their tricks come in many forms, love, scare, con. usually, it is the girls who started working because of "love" of these giglolos with an expectations of a better future and family life after, of course not knowing that the giglolos tricks, which is ultimately money.

after time when the gals realise that they have been duped (as they start to mature, their thinking expands and they can see more truth), then their reactions will come, which differs from gals. most want to get out but cannot cos of the giglolos when their love has been betrayed. its not easy to get yourself off from these jokers cos they have too much hold and information of them.

those who gets out see life and live life from a different perspective. imagine you get fucked by 3000 people and give some much money cos of your "lover" and you realise you were being used all the while. how deep a scar and impact you will have in your life. it is very tough for them to get off fast cause they really put in love and effort. its a love-hate thing. very complicated with no logic. only a girl and giglolos can understand.

the time spent in the vice trade will change any swan to a ugly duckling. the people they mix with, the things they learnt. they may think it is right but to people outside the trade, that is wrong.

out of 10 gals, 10 are brought by giglolos, 9 are with giglolos "boyfriends or husband", the other 1 are there to survive after they get out from the giglolos. after they are out, usually they are left with nothing as all has been taken by the gigloos, so they start anew.

these gals are being conned and trapped inside. sometimes, in their desperation to get out or get what they want, they con others too.

ultimately, they are still girls with a heart made of meat but their experiences in life is very different from those outside the vice trade. these experience will shape their life in future.

they are not as family oriented as they claim. they do it for their own future and future family. one gl150 gal can make 20,000 a month. 6 months and you can leave a decent life. why some work 5 years? how much can you spend on clothes and shopping.

they give to the giglolos. period. some they use to buy house and cars but 85% are given to giglolos. the house and cars are tricks by the giglolos to con the girls to continue working for "both" of their future. then these giglols, spend it like water, and usually they get their ass into deep water at the end.

you can say many things about the gals. pityful, stupid, reckless, etc etc. is there a point?

these gals want a stable and secure life. you are dealing with a woman, not a man.

you wanna help the gals, for what? only you know yourself. wanna help them,

1)negiotiate with the giglolos and buy them out or
2)better still, the girls must say they want out and go chase the giglolos away using underground.
3)be a sincere friend with her and wait. tell the gals to be strong and dun give a single cent. but be prepared her family will know. this is what they fear most. time will seperate them apart. giglolos and gals will never have any future.

this is going to be difficult but anyway, try it and you will know to continue or not.

this is the only way to do it. but bear in mind, you have a lot of things to clear up behind.

one warning : do not give them money for whatever they say cos it will go to the giglolos. the giglolos control them, mind and movement. they do not control giglolos. the giglolos pretend to let them control but still the giglolos are in control.

one fact about giglolos, they talk big and empty and only want money and they sure can hang around. its their profession.

The_Hustler
10-04-2003, 02:12 PM
Well said bro, a rather significant cum deep insights to the cat 150 working girls from Malaysia.

It mirrors my post in the 'tirak' thread.

Painful journey taken up by these girls... mentally trapped, physically raped, financially robbed.

Haiz... but who are we to cast pitiness or compassion to them?

Even if we can cleanse them physically from the plight, mentally we can't... so accept the fact or if I rather choose to be merciless.... I'll simply pay for the sexual services they offer n try not to intrude their personal lifestyles.

Anyway, forumers should least know that behind every pretty face lies a deep scar... read it n understand, be contended to know that u'll still have a good fuck.

Not God
The Hustler

suckerll
10-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Well said bro, a rather significant cum deep insights to the cat 150 working girls from Malaysia.

It mirrors my post in the 'tirak' thread.

Painful journey taken up by these girls... mentally trapped, physically raped, financially robbed.

Haiz... but who are we to cast pitiness or compassion to them?

Even if we can cleanse them physically from the plight, mentally we can't... so accept the fact or if I rather choose to be merciless.... I'll simply pay for the sexual services they offer n try not to intrude their personal lifestyles.

Anyway, forumers should least know that behind every pretty face lies a deep scar... read it n understand, be contended to know that u'll still have a good fuck.

Not God
The Hustler

very true! most of these gals have been so mentally scarred that a very great immeasurable of love will be able to treat those scars and hopefully make it disappear:(

sdfr
10-04-2003, 02:50 PM
WHAT RUBBISH! For your info, the 150cat GL gals will make more in 5 years than what most of you guys who patronise them will make in 10-15years! Remember the cashflow is from YOUR pocket into THEIRS . They then go back and lead a happy peaceful life in their hometown where they will own a big house, drive a nice car (not PROTON ok!), and maybe own a business too!

Maybe you like to console yourself and make yourself feel superior by posting what a sad life they lead, but that is blatantly not the truth.

And if you continue to think Malaysia is BACKWARD, then I feel sorry for you. In future, you may have to go Malaysia to look for business. Then again, you sound like a loser, so i don’t suppose you’ll be doing anything that pro-active.

sdfr
10-04-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by poiuyt99
specifically about mal. working gals, as they come from malaysia, a society less backward with ---- 9snip9

you're right. malaysia is less backward. Especially in terms of humanities, behaviour, brotherhood, culture, and freedom! (and in your case, the command of the english language!).

The_Hustler
10-04-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by sdfr
WHAT RUBBISH! For your info, the 150cat GL gals will make more in 5 years than what most of you guys who patronise them will make in 10-15years! Remember the cashflow is from YOUR pocket into THEIRS . They then go back and lead a happy peaceful life in their hometown where they will own a big house, drive a nice car (not PROTON ok!), and maybe own a business too!

Maybe you like to console yourself and make yourself feel superior by posting what a sad life they lead, but that is blatantly not the truth.

And if you continue to think Malaysia is BACKWARD, then I feel sorry for you. In future, you may have to go Malaysia to look for business. Then again, you sound like a loser, so i don’t suppose you’ll be doing anything that pro-active.

Hey... what's with the outburst?? U mean to say u completely disagree with the thread starter's POV??

I hope u were not referring to me cos ur post title was extracted from my initial title "Deep Insights"

If u need me to stick my neck out...bro sdfr... I have visually seen the girl placing their hard earn money on the table... awaiting their pimps to pick it up... I can swear by it. I've also witness their pimps placing heavy soccer bets (minimum $2K)... how the hell they can afford to bet so much???

And I dun think he meant bad when he typify the economy doldrums of Malaysia lah.... we all know the country is alright... maybe certain parts do breed povertry...

Relak Lah!
The Hustler

sdfr
10-04-2003, 03:02 PM
Hey... what's with the outburst?? U mean to say u completely disagree with the thread starter's POV??

I hope u were not referring to me cos ur post title was extracted from my initial title "Deep Insights"

If u need me to stick my neck out...bro sdfr... I have visually seen the girl placing their hard earn money on the table... awaiting their pimps to pick it up... I can swear by it. I've also witness their pimps placing heavy soccer bets (minimum $2K)... how the hell they can afford to bet so much???

And I dun think he meant bad when he typify the economy doldrums of Malaysia lah.... we all know the country is alright... maybe certain parts do breed povertry...

Relak Lah!
The Hustler

Bro Hustler... not you lah! i know you're someone can see both side of the coin. Frankly, the first guy who posted, looks like a flame baiter. no, i don't agree with his view. not the GL150 gals anyway. they make enough to have a good life. that's it. no drama of selling herself to support poor boyfreidn etc etc. they're not that dumb.

Absolute_Lust
10-04-2003, 03:23 PM
People.....

To understand this question and answers it,.... its quite simple. Basically why dun we ask and question ourselves first? Who r the ones who go to GL, who r the ones who pay for sex.....?

If we humans take time, sit down and think slowly..... u will find that all the problems and faults lay within us......

Human make mistakes.... but why we dun learn from it?

The_Hustler
10-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Bro Hustler... not you lah! i know you're someone can see both side of the coin. Frankly, the first guy who posted, looks like a flame baiter. no, i don't agree with his view. not the GL150 gals anyway. they make enough to have a good life. that's it. no drama of selling herself to support poor boyfreidn etc etc. they're not that dumb.

Oh ok...phew... thanks for knowing me... guess the influx of Willie does play a part eh... kekeke.

They do lead good life in terms of spendings...shopping spree etc... just ask Lily! Haha.... but truthfully...all these are nothing but an empty shell... partially true (and I also witness)... their pimps do give them false hope on cars, properties, futures etc... but I would seriously like to see what happens when their pimp find a fresher girl target n see their current girl become useless (in terms of fewer customers, sessions). It's quite a vicious trade.

Let's be rational...of course good things do happen... stories of Old Yoko, LV etc... after-life of their trade blossoming but the ratio.... I'm afraid is rather low.

Head & Tail
The Hustler

tanmikel
10-04-2003, 05:16 PM

who are we to judge who is dumb or not , things people do for love will confound you . in a survey done some years , uni students can't get this question right . "what is name of the country north of singapore ?" how do we judge dumb ? perhaps your experiences are with battle weary , seasoned veterans . you won't believe how gullible the younger ones are . I can tell my kid about monsters and he'll believe me till he shivers but it's my responsibilty not to frighten with untruths but as for the young girls out there , they may not have parents/guardians to protect them and teach them

Atrocious
10-04-2003, 06:22 PM
Er... anyways, I tot gigolos are male prostitutes? the way he tokking about them sounds like pimps or OKTs leh... maybe he should check dictionary.. I might be wrong.. just my 2 cents worth..

Striker
10-04-2003, 06:56 PM
somethings are hard to reasons out as each person holds different suitations..we can't blame nor depise them for their professional. I sincerly believe that none of the gals would like to become one of the cat150 as they have a better alternative.

Striker
10-04-2003, 06:59 PM
gigolos are versions of vice versa....bro u got it rite.

goodytoody
10-04-2003, 07:10 PM
Hey, why doesn't SG have male prostitutes who are visited by females. If Geylang got fish tank man, I will quit my job now and become that prostitute .

KEKEKE

smlee
10-04-2003, 07:32 PM
WHAT RUBBISH! For your info, the 150cat GL gals will make more in 5 years than what most of you guys who patronise them will make in 10-15years!

You referring to yourself ..pathetic

aqua09
10-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by goodytoody
Hey, why doesn't SG have male prostitutes who are visited by females. If Geylang got fish tank man, I will quit my job now and become that prostitute .

KEKEKE

Why fish tank? Give credit to yourself, at least CAT150 lah. kekeke!

ming
10-04-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Absolute_Lust
People.....

To understand this question and answers it,.... its quite simple. Basically why dun we ask and question ourselves first? Who r the ones who go to GL, who r the ones who pay for sex.....?

If we humans take time, sit down and think slowly..... u will find that all the problems and faults lay within us......

Human make mistakes.... but why we dun learn from it?

Once i do pity the gals where i heard about the truth of their life n felt sad going to GL.............But than later i reliease that they do need our money for their kind of living. Thats being the reason of treating them well n u will find some good once that will appreciate your visit. They do be happy with someone that they are comfortable with rather than some other new customer that did nonsense n rough to them.

Hecne, The life have to goes on, U pay n your concious is clear.

Striker
10-04-2003, 10:08 PM
u think only fuck gers so simple only...what if those indian or old ladies come and find you?? u want?

KEKEKE

gary1910
10-04-2003, 10:18 PM
I think you guys get all wrong,so far since I hv patronise them since the early 90s, all of them want the easy way out.

1.Most of them r lowly educated, some started when they r quite young in KL as street school girls, later graduated to KTV/Niteclub.

2.Some r cheated by bf therefore dun believe in any meaningful relationship wif any guy therefore intend earn their own money & be independent.

3.& some started working as factory girls in my/sg but found pay too low & tough working condition, & with lure of money from GL started the plunge and tell their parent they r working in local factory.

Type 1 r those street smart but also spend money like water but not so easy to be cheated.

Type 2 r usually very hardworking and could easily earn 20-25k a month,could save up to 1mil by 4-5yrs. Not so easy for them to fall in love let alone cheated.

Type 3 might hv bf,some even feel guilt abt their job,could easily be cheated becos of their insecurity.

My two ounce worth

norigo77
10-04-2003, 11:22 PM

I remembered a long time ago when I did a COF on the commando Singtel, I noticed 2 scars on her left wrist. She told me she attempted suicide b4 due to past broken r/s. I felt very sorry for her. :(

Gentle Beast
11-04-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by gary1910
I think you guys get all wrong,so far since I hv patronise them since the early 90s, all of them want the easy way out.

1.Most of them r lowly educated, some started when they r quite young in KL as street school girls, later graduated to KTV/Niteclub.

2.Some r cheated by bf therefore dun believe in any meaningful relationship wif any guy therefore intend earn their own money & be independent.

3.& some started working as factory girls in my/sg but found pay too low & tough working condition, & with lure of money from GL started the plunge and tell their parent they r working in local factory.

Type 1 r those street smart but also spend money like water but not so easy to be cheated.

Type 2 r usually very hardworking and could easily earn 20-25k a month,could save up to 1mil by 4-5yrs. Not so easy for them to fall in love let alone cheated.

Type 3 might hv bf,some even feel guilt abt their job,could easily be cheated becos of their insecurity.

My two ounce worth

Very true and good analysis. Allow me to add:

4. A few are cheated, conned, sweet-talked & need to work to pay off huge debts incurred by cheating bf &/or support family members.

5. A few worked because of a need to support their gambling habits ( and/or pay off huge debts)

..my 2 grams worth, keke!

Absolute_Lust
11-04-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by ming
Once i do pity the gals where i heard about the truth of their life n felt sad going to GL.............But than later i reliease that they do need our money for their kind of living. Thats being the reason of treating them well n u will find some good once that will appreciate your visit. They do be happy with someone that they are comfortable with rather than some other new customer that did nonsense n rough to them.

Hecne, The life have to goes on, U pay n your concious is clear.

I do agree wif u in this point....

But its going to be neverending....

bogyman
11-04-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by aqua09
Why fish tank? Give credit to yourself, at least CAT150 lah. kekeke!

There is a difference between male prostitutes and gigolos, male prostitutes are the same as female prostitutes but gigolos work differently.

If I am not wrong, there are gigolos in SG, but the ppl who patronizes them are rich tai tais , I heard that the male prostitutes will hunt in lounges and approach the tai tais. What more they make big money.

hoodlum
11-04-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by poiuyt99
specifically about mal. working gals, as they come from malaysia, a society less backward with lesser education and more family oriented not so economically driven.
......snip

These supposely 'truths' had been making the rounds since the oldest profession started ages ago, and not just confine to the Malaysian scene. It's replicated all over the world. So what's new?

My question is:
So what if we know the 'truth'?

My take:
Let the 'truth' be. You pay for sex, they provide it and that's it. Strictly transactional. Why this mambo jambo stuff of trying to understand the warp logic and stories of these working gals? And so what if the stories are true?

still bemused by the same stuff all these years
hoodlum

Jang5556
11-04-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by hoodlum
My question is:
So what if we know the 'truth'?

My take:
Let the 'truth' be. You pay for sex, they provide it and that's it. Strictly transactional. Why this mambo jambo stuff of trying to understand the warp logic and stories of these working gals? And so what if the stories are true?

still bemused by the same stuff all these years
hoodlum

I agree with Mr Hoodlum. Who cares ? They are there for a service. We pay good money, get our service and leave.

Surely there must be more going on in all our lives rather than trying to understand one of these girls makeup ?

Regards

Jang

GiddlyGook
11-04-2003, 12:07 PM
She has since covered the scars up with a nice rolex :D

I suspect that there is an once of truth to what everyone has been saying here. Different women have different reasons to enter the profession. Different outcomes. Different paths.

The Thai WLs are no different: they have their problems with their meng-da's too. Money easy come, easily gone into the meng-da's new motorcycle.

In the end, I don't feel sorry for anyone. You reap what you sow in this life.

Giddly

Originally posted by norigo77
I remembered a long time ago when I did a COF on the commando Singtel, I noticed 2 scars on her left wrist. She told me she attempted suicide b4 due to past broken r/s. I felt very sorry for her. :(

hoodlum
11-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by GiddlyGook
I suspect that there is an once of truth to what everyone has been saying here. Different women have different reasons to enter the profession. Different outcomes. Different paths.
Giddly

Giddly
Outcomes and paths can be different, reason there's only 1:$$$$

$ for supporting supposedly legitimate causes, like family etc
$ for getting a better life
$ for their guys etc
$ for ... and so on

common denominator is $, period.

The supposedly different 'reasons' are their versions to, IMHO, mitigate their choices of an easy way to procure, what else, $$$$.

hoodlum

GiddlyGook
11-04-2003, 12:38 PM
You are right, hoodlum. You know, that is what's wrong with the world today: we've become a culture where we try to spin stories so that the end seems to always justify the means. Look at the evolving spin being put out on the war for example.

Somehow, along the way, we've lost the moral courage to do things the hard way: we've become a society of lame excuses. Sad, really. Hahaha what's this got to do with WLs I don't know. I'm just sad at how the world's turning out.

Giddly

The supposedly different 'reasons' are their versions to, IMHO, mitigate their choices of an easy way to procure, what else, $$$$.

suckerll
11-04-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Striker
u think only fuck gers so simple only...what if those indian or old ladies come and find you?? u want?

n...n...n...those indian n old ladies want u to go down on them how?

yucks!!!:(

suckerll
11-04-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Jang5556
I agree with Mr Hoodlum. Who cares ? They are there for a service. We pay good money, get our service and leave.

Surely there must be more going on in all our lives rather than trying to understand one of these girls makeup ?

Regards

Jang

guess if we try to understand every one of those gals we bonk we might become crazy n end up jumping off one of those HDB flats?:(

omnia
11-04-2003, 01:29 PM
some interesting views...particularly fm the likes of gg;hoodlum;jang;gentlebeast & gary...

i don't think you can make sweeping generalisations with respect to all gl150 gals or all wls for that matter...

bottom line...the attraction of hving their own mini atm machine...depends on how hard wking the gal is...i recall with amusement one gl gal telling me with a grin on her face that she had a yellow credit card which came with no credit limit...kekekeke...

look...even when a gal has paid off her debts in whatever form...the attraction of easy big money still plays a large part in her decision of whether to quit the vice trade...on a bright note, i am aware of a few young pretty 150 gl gals who were able to sort out their problems and return to the "real world" without much difficulty to lead a normal life...

it appears that the hard part is the initiation stage...after a while, if she survives the initial stage...the gal usually becomes numb to the whole process & shrugs it off as a very highly paid job...think abt it, where else can gals of this background...and i say this with no disrespect intended...make $95 per 45mins...not forgetting the "water fish" who shower them with treasure...kekekeke...

gg's joke viz the "rolex watch" is quite apt really...in fact i recall a gal telling me abt how some of her regular punters' told her abt how "well" their regular okt took care of them...she mockingly told me that these "fools"(her words) did not realise that the okt was only interested in one thing...the cash in their wallets...cynical observations fm a young gal!

as for lortors...fm my observations & conversations with pple in the vice trade...it appears that the relation between a gal & lortor is sort of part of vice culture...some gals coin, with pride i sld, their lortors as "alsatians"...sort of a trophy image...if you are not part of this culture...i think it is difficult to understand...something like prison culture perhaps...

let me end on this note...better to stay clear of any romantic tangles with wls...remember why you called the wl in the 1st place...for a fun, hassle free, no strings attached roll in the hay with a gal of yr fancy...that's why you are willing to pay for the service in the 1st place right?! ;)

cryingf**kman
11-04-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by omnia
...remember why you called the wl in the 1st place...for a fun, hassle free, no strings attached roll in the hay with a gal of yr fancy...that's why you are willing to pay for the service in the 1st place right?! ;)

that's right on, bro.. but the line gets blurred along the way somehow... :(

luv2play
11-04-2003, 05:40 PM
I guess it is to each his/her own and we shuld not be too worry what is the real reason behind......

As some bros said, we just enjoyed ourselves with no string attached... and they happily served us in return for cash.

How they going to spend their monies is really not our concern, again it is to each his own.

katoi66
11-04-2003, 07:06 PM
that's the right way !
I am not there to change the whole world

R2D2
11-04-2003, 08:27 PM

let me end on this note...better to stay clear of any romantic tangles with wls...remember why you called the wl in the 1st place...for a fun, hassle free, no strings attached roll in the hay with a gal of yr fancy...that's why you are willing to pay for the service in the 1st place right?! ;)

hmm... some ppl actually call on the WLs for companionship, feelings of adequacy etc... i guess we can't generalise for the guys also ya? :p

Kiddo
12-04-2003, 09:31 AM

This rule is very hard to follow as we've seen countless seasoned cheongsters who preaches this rule and still subconsciously fall into this trap. I can only say it takes a lot of ruthlessness from the heart not to cheong your favourite gal and a high degree of alertness to avoid this trap.

Just my two cents worth of words....

proprimate
12-04-2003, 10:08 AM
Been there ,done that, and regret like fuck! Live with one for 2 years and a lot of wat is said in here holds a lot of truth. All I can tell u bros out there, be frens yeah, lover NO. So far anyone can give me ONE success story out of all this... that is, such woman become very rich, big house, cars, businees and a happily married woman with nice growing up children and they live happily ever after with u!? Or they loose everything, go back to such vice like those in Desker, Petain or somewhere in KL backstreets, or bcome drug addicts, commit suicide or even die of AIDS???!!

Just keep our objectives clear, go GL, Fuck em and bye bye.

omnia
12-04-2003, 12:44 PM
no disrespect intended to anyone out there...but i feel a follow up coment is in order...

wls are meant for good harmless sexual fun between consenting adults based on a COMMERCIAL relationship...

being friends with a wl is good fun & i personally feel that the service level improves & brings out a convivial & less professional atmosphere...

BUT you don't go dipping into wl land for a gf or wife...as a very pretty & classy wl once told me what she advised one of her client's who wanted to have a normal relationship with her..."trust me lover, you really do not want to go down this bitter sweet emotional rollercoaster ride" ;)

kent32
12-04-2003, 01:10 PM
myself started my first 150 girl she is Sony and my second is Coco
i started to have some feelings for them but later Coco tell me not to Love her and just be friends will do.

its quite difficult to forget that kind of special feeling especially when you hug her so closely and some intimate conversations, but later I feel that since I cannot promise and give them anything such as a good life or something like marriage, I guess no choice but I have to become a heartless man by not to repeat to find her anymore, sorry, maybe I have become heartless to Coco.

so i decide to continue to look for different girls nowadays

just something to share with other brothers thats all.

hoodlum
12-04-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Kiddo
This rule is very hard to follow as we've seen countless seasoned cheongsters who preaches this rule and still subconsciously fall into this trap. I can only say it takes a lot of ruthlessness from the heart not to cheong your favourite gal and a high degree of alertness to avoid this trap.

Just my two cents worth of words....

Kiddo
It's not hard to follow... This is my 20th anniversary into commercial sex, and I still stick to the 'Transaction only' rule, irrespectively whether the WL is favourite or otherwise. It's all in the mind, and I'm not even or qualify to be the so called typical 'seasoned' cheongster. Having said that, I've met numerous seasoned cheongsters who sticked to the rule. I'm sorry, but your supposedly 'seasoned' cheongsters are simply not seasoned enough.

Look at the number of brothers here who share the same 'transaction only' views. They, and that includes me, all had great sex without the load of all these stuff. Why? Simple, we just bonk, pay and forget.

As one of my friend, a true blue cheongster put it wrily, 'What's wrong with this forum? All these fcuking threads on tirak this tirak that... Seasoned cheongster? my balls!!! can't even think straight'. I hate to post his comment, but at times we really need wait up calls.

Ruthlessness? Nah... I've always in good terms with WL, irrespective whether they are good or bad bonks. Why would you need to be ruthless to have great bonks? I don't know about you, I don't.

hoodlum

opticum
12-04-2003, 03:21 PM

As one of my friend, a true blue cheongster put it wrily, 'What's wrong with this forum? All these fcuking threads on tirak this tirak that... Seasoned cheongster? my balls!!! can't even think straight'. I hate to post his comment, but at times we really need wait up calls.

yeah, KNN there are still too many inexperienced fellows living inside illusions. One day they would learnt the emotional trap moral story the hard way out.

kennysoo
12-04-2003, 04:02 PM
All the WL enter this thread becoz they need money. The reason behind are many and if you think what your lovers told you is 100% true.Think twice. What make you think they tell you 100% truth ? Also, Imagine your lover going into the room in front of you like another couple...Imagine you are counting the number of customer she is serving..Imagine seeing her FR on the web describing all this details. If you do not feel anything, then your feeling is not founded. Otherwise , can you tell her to stop working !! I got attached so much to one of the WL that I hardly could sleep well every night especially when she is working. When she is here but not working , I start to think, where did she go, especially when she did not bother to answer the call.
During a period when she need some help from me, she once told me we were lover but now she told me it is impossible for us to be togather coz they cannot marry singaporean. Now I ponder, did she said I was one of her lovers.....Now, I decide to forget about all this. She is still my fav if I were to go to GL. She will still be my friend and I will still be happy receive her call or SMS...But I shall not live in fantasy that we will be togather. Can I get over this, I duno but I have to. I have promised myself many times and failed, this is my last chance and I must succeed.
All the cheongster regardless of season or newbies must always remind yourself where is your line and what is your expectation...Enjoy the 45 min of love but try not to extend beyond friendship beyond that 45min...To be fair, I blame myself more than her..even now.

Ah.. This thread and the tirak thread is good at least for me . Why ? After reading this and looking back on my own, I decided to give myself a chance to restart and clean up all the mess and look at the other bright side of life. Sorry for the poor english..
omnia, hoodlum good advice. Kiddo, you do not need to avoid your fav girl. Just avoid to bring this out of the room, if you can....Good luck.

poiuyt99
12-04-2003, 07:54 PM
i wish to state a fact that they started being pulled in by Lor Tors(not giglolos, wrong term) but things for them will change along the way depending on the time they are in the trade.

there will always be people who does things which cannot be accepted by others. there are also some nice people advising not to do it since they have experienced it. there are also some supportive people advising to do it since they are already in it.

there is no "correct" way in life. just dun get your ass burnt by going too deep. as you go along, you tend to enjoy things which others dun. once burnt, you get buried by things which other dun as well.

with a LT around them, very tough to get things done. without a LT around them, the WLs are already cracked up, also very tough to get things moving. need plently of time, effort, paitence and love. (i thought this is something which girls but not guys can do).a girl can only really love one man but a man can love many others. these Wls can really play tricks with you if they want and if they really want you, they really want.

understand some things just cannot be forced. you come to GL to play and experience but sometimes, what you want to do goes haywire when you start losing your objective. Its not only going to GL but anywhere.

this text is like the media, it states the fact and the readers interprete and decide for themselves. to really help people is not to tell them what to do, but to educate them what's it all about.

hope this can shed some light to those who are interested in WLs. when you understand it, you can handle it better.

They need to be out of the trade then love can grow with time and space. in the trade is like playing ping pong at the olympics. you play a game in front of so many people and at the end, you have only one gold medal to give.

hope this can be some essence for some souls

Kiddo
13-04-2003, 12:30 AM
Kiddo
It's not hard to follow... This is my 20th anniversary into commercial sex, and I still stick to the 'Transaction only' rule, irrespectively whether the WL is favourite or otherwise. It's all in the mind, and I'm not even or qualify to be the so called typical 'seasoned' cheongster. Having said that, I've met numerous seasoned cheongsters who sticked to the rule. I'm sorry, but your supposedly 'seasoned' cheongsters are simply not seasoned enough.

Look at the number of brothers here who share the same 'transaction only' views. They, and that includes me, all had great sex without the load of all these stuff. Why? Simple, we just bonk, pay and forget.

Ruthlessness? Nah... I've always in good terms with WL, irrespective whether they are good or bad bonks. Why would you need to be ruthless to have great bonks? I don't know about you, I don't.

hoodlum

Whatever...

I've stated my case and shall rest my case.

Kiddo
13-04-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by kennysoo
All the WL enter this thread becoz they need money. The reason behind are many and if you think what your lovers told you is 100% true.Think twice. What make you think they tell you 100% truth ? Also, Imagine your lover going into the room in front of you like another couple...Imagine you are counting the number of customer she is serving..Imagine seeing her FR on the web describing all this details. If you do not feel anything, then your feeling is not founded. Otherwise , can you tell her to stop working !! I got attached so much to one of the WL that I hardly could sleep well every night especially when she is working. When she is here but not working , I start to think, where did she go, especially when she did not bother to answer the call.
During a period when she need some help from me, she once told me we were lover but now she told me it is impossible for us to be togather coz they cannot marry singaporean. Now I ponder, did she said I was one of her lovers.....Now, I decide to forget about all this. She is still my fav if I were to go to GL. She will still be my friend and I will still be happy receive her call or SMS...But I shall not live in fantasy that we will be togather. Can I get over this, I duno but I have to. I have promised myself many times and failed, this is my last chance and I must succeed.
All the cheongster regardless of season or newbies must always remind yourself where is your line and what is your expectation...Enjoy the 45 min of love but try not to extend beyond friendship beyond that 45min...To be fair, I blame myself more than her..even now.

Ah.. This thread and the tirak thread is good at least for me . Why ? After reading this and looking back on my own, I decided to give myself a chance to restart and clean up all the mess and look at the other bright side of life. Sorry for the poor english..
omnia, hoodlum good advice. Kiddo, you do not need to avoid your fav girl. Just avoid to bring this out of the room, if you can....Good luck.

kennysoo,

I was not referring to myself. I've always known my financial limitations well enough not to afford to cross that line.

Last post in this thread and signing out...Cheers!

kennysoo
13-04-2003, 07:29 PM
I am sorry kiddo, I do not mean to refer to you. Somehow, While I was reading this thread, you were the last few post...Anyway me is trying to said something to free the frustration in my own that I could not. Also if this will help others...I hope
No intention to mention anyone, just my experience. No offence pls. OK to make up for this stupid post.. I shall return by next week 2 FR that I think worth my money..

Cheers

pakcheek
14-04-2003, 07:14 PM
Bros,
I think this is a very relevant thread to all cheongters. One who frequently cheongs may lose his sense of 'direction' after a while. Bros Hoodlum, Omnia could not have said it any better. Some skeptical bros will probably learn it the hard way but hopefully at a small cost.
Fuak em & Leave em

MarkSoh
15-04-2003, 11:12 AM
Gents,

Once in a while a really fantastic thread like this come along and I've always given my desire to post a miss. I must admit, I have been reading this forum as a guest for quite a long time and it is only recently that I've finally discovered how to registered (OK, all you IT guys can start flaming this IT idiot here now).

I have been involved in commercial sex since I was 16, and that was 14 years back. I agree with many of the postings here where it is hard not to get emotionally involved with a working lady especially when she's gorgeous, willing to do whatever you want and have a very sad past. In addition, I also agree with many of the postings here that it is important not to forget that for the ladies, this is a mere economic transaction and that we should not assume that their shows of affections are any indication of their true feelings.

After a while of remaining faithful to my wife, I recently succumbed to the temptation of having sex without dwelling on the need to wine and dine the lady first. My past few sessions were with KTV girls or those whom some of you here call Freelances. It was enjoyable especially when you have a young, gorgeous lady at your sexual disposal.

The reason why I am posting is this. Recently I looked into the eyes of a young thai girl whom I just finished having sex with. Those must be the blankest eyes I have ever seen. It made me remember descriptions of the expressions of those Vietnam war veterans. The life experience that they had must be so tough that it gave them that similar look.

So what I am getting here is this. Regardless of whether you're treating your relationship with a working lady as something that is purely commercial or you treat that relationship as something more akin to friendship, just remember that these women are also human beings and they deserve the same rights and respect as any human beings.

Take it this way. How many of us can truly say that we're not prostitutes ourselves? We sell our body in about the same ways as a prostitute. For white collar workers, we sell our brains and thoughts and time. For blue collar workers, we sell our muscles and also time. For working ladies, they just sell their time and allow men to have sexual acts with them.

If one does chooses to have a relationship with a working lady. Go ahead and put in your 110% effort. Let nobody affect your decision and blame nobody if the relationship fails. All of us have entered into relationships not knowing what the outcome are. We invested money, time and energy into relationships which is similar to what a relationship with a working lady is. I've known of many guys who entered into relationships with nice decent ladies and pumped in tens of thousand of dollars and not to mention monthly alimony after they divorce. So my question here is, is there any difference between a decent woman and a so called indecent working lady? If there is, what are the differences except for life experience?

Have fun.

Cheers

davecheyon
15-04-2003, 12:07 PM
Very well written. I do support your comments. There is always this urge and temptation to have an affair with all these beautiful, young, skillful (in sex), charming, etc gals but it all boils down to mind over body whether you can control yourself. I have countless opportunities even with my own girlfriends but it's always my very strong principles in not getting involve help me to stay faithful to my family. Hope all of you brudders out there can do the same.

depp85
15-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by MarkSoh
Gents,

Once in a while a really fantastic thread like this come along and I've always given my desire to post a miss. I must admit, I have been reading this forum as a guest for quite a long time and it is only recently that I've finally discovered how to registered (OK, all
mention monthly alimony after they divorce. So my question here is, is there any difference between a decent woman and a so called indecent working lady? If there is, what are the differences except for life experience?

Have fun.

Cheers

Two thumbs up !!! ... Mr Soh , you should cunt out as saymore.
this forum need alot of substance.

hoodlum
15-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by MarkSoh
...sniped
So my question here is, is there any difference between a decent woman and a so called indecent working lady? If there is, what are the differences except for life experience?
Have fun.
Cheers

MarkSoh
if I read you correctly, are you saying there's no difference between our mums, our wifes vs these working ladies except for 'life experience'? What is this 'life experience'? You care to enlighten us?

IMO, we cannot lump everything in and talk in the same breadth. (A divorcee and alimony, a typical decent housewife and a working lady)

I know there are lots of differences in my case. I'm not sure about others here.

hoodlum

MarkSoh
15-04-2003, 02:26 PM
Hi Hoodlum,

I hope my posting has not led to anyone misunderstanding the gist of it as an insult to anyone's female relatives as that is the furthest thing from my mind.

If you do not mind Hoodlum, rather than embarking on a debate about perceptions and thoughts here, I'll really just like to let it go and not get into the tedious rounds of arguments and debates that is taking place in so many of the threads here and in other forums.

Hence, please just treat my posting as an ignorant fool rumbling nonsense.

Have a good week ahead.

Cheers

hoodlum
15-04-2003, 02:40 PM
No worry, MarkSoh. I don't intend to also. Just curious about your POV that's all. Certainly you are not talking nonsense, and hence my asking of your view...anyway.

Btw, don't let my asking deter you from posting your POV. This forum needs POVs from forumers here. Obviously there will be disagreement in POVs, and rightly so, since everyone is entitled to his/her view.

cheers and hope to hear from you soon
hoodlum

goodytoody
16-04-2003, 07:24 PM
My POV is that we should not try to use so much powderful and colorful sentence lar, if not sure kanna call by PM Goh to become his new cabinet member.

My POV..... Thank you all.

joemac21
21-04-2003, 05:40 PM
You forget to mention WF. I believe her life now is much better than most of the brudder who once bed her.

With the temptation of money and liberisation in sex, the old saying of girls being force into this trade hardly apply these days.

Frankiestine
22-04-2003, 03:02 PM

How true, I won't want to generalize on them all but some of this gals are so much well off then us. Yoko told me she has four houses up north and is working her ass off literally:D to pay them off. Her intentions are to retire in one of them while the rest are purely for investment purposes. Well it seems she has put in good effects her retirement plan.:rolleyes:

Ah Dez
23-04-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by joemac21
You forget to mention WF. I believe her life now is much better than most of the brudder who once bed her.

With the temptation of money and liberisation in sex, the old saying of girls being force into this trade hardly apply these days.

Lets get it in.

Ok, so . . . the girl kana BAO by a rich man. So whats make you think the rich man would BAO her forever? ? If he can go to Geylang and get a girl like Wen Fang, so what makes you think he won't go and do it again? ?

The same as other men. . . you always say. . . First and LAST Time,NO MORE! ! !, I retire! ! !, i QUIT, I GIVE UP! ! ! . . . but how many of us can really put a stop to whatever we are doing?

As for WF, lets just wish her all the best , that the man won't throw her back into the trade. .

As for comments of the girls who are working? well, i won't say all, but some really comes from poor families and is worth our pity, but how many others are there just for the sake of the easy money? ? you open your legs, get thrust a few times then money starts to roll in! ! i won't say it is a easy job, but. . . hey. . . it is EASY MONEY!
Wat is easier to earn, then a man's money? ?

How many men really think from the head? ? ? most of them let their dickhead do the thinking. . .

Hitman
02-09-2003, 08:42 PM
Somehow stumble over this thread, I missed it completely the last time round. So now thought of just bumping this thread back up for all to read. It provided some insights and interesting points of views from many brothers here.

Hope everyone can gain something from reading the thread.

There's no right or wrong, just opinions and points of views. As mature adults, we should all understand that at times, we have to agree to disagree.

Happy reading...:)

dementedcow
06-09-2003, 12:18 AM
All the people here have different views on this topic becos of their different life experiences. These experiences formed their perspective on the WLs.

From my own experiences, the gals tell me they are in it for the easy money. (i never do thais, so don't apply to them). with thier education, they prob earn RM 600 a month in Malaysia. with this job, they earn in that in less than a day.

one of them even told me not to be naive...many gals do this sidelines nowadays, even graduates. look at japan, where schoolgals sleepl wif old man so as to get money to buy a LV bag.
she makes sure she don't gamble, take drugs and give aways to gigolos. smart woman. (not everone is dat strong though)

how she got into the trade?...like most of the gals she knows as well....through introduction by a friend who's already a WL.

siamcutey
06-09-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by dementedcow
All the people here have different views on this topic becos of their different life experiences. These experiences formed their perspective on the WLs.

From my own experiences, the gals tell me they are in it for the easy money. (i never do thais, so don't apply to them). with thier education, they prob earn RM 600 a month in Malaysia. with this job, they earn in that in less than a day.

one of them even told me not to be naive...many gals do this sidelines nowadays, even graduates. look at japan, where schoolgals sleepl wif old man so as to get money to buy a LV bag.
she makes sure she don't gamble, take drugs and give aways to gigolos. smart woman. (not everone is dat strong though)

how she got into the trade?...like most of the gals she knows as well....through introduction by a friend who's already a WL.

That working lady who admits to what she does is someone that at least deserves some respect from us. Some of the others can spun tales just to get sympathy. C'mon, why not just admit it for the sake of money? Maybe spinning some sob story can get them the money but not the respect.

Giving to Gigolos, gambling, taking drugs are all very very common. Money easy come, easy go.

hahaha
SC

slashGNR
06-09-2003, 09:16 AM
These WLs' main purpose is $$$ whether to support BFs, clear debts, for good future life, support families or for whatever reasons......there's nothing we can do about it even we know the truth.....if we visit them, treat them nicely, they will give us a good service..so everbody's happy.....

Adios...

SilkStalk.
06-09-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by depp85
Two thumbs up !!! ... Mr Soh , you should cunt out as saymore.
this forum need alot of substance.

Precisely..... another part of this forum is seriously lacking in substance where people over there rant and rave nonsensical remarks at each other.....

That place is horrendous with the influx of juveniles......

Comparatively, this place is heaven with better insights, better thoughts, better POVs, and not forgetting superior FRs....

The_Hustler
06-09-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
Precisely..... another part of this forum is seriously lacking in substance where people over there rant and rave nonsensical remarks at each other.....

That place is horrendous with the influx of juveniles......

Comparatively, this place is heaven with better insights, better thoughts, better POVs, and not forgetting superior FRs....

Well, the stats dun lie...it's known that this section attracts the hordes. Whether for REAL sex, laments and juices.... they're here. Unfortunately... the downslide is ongoing. And concurring with ur tots on the juvenile postings... it's scaring us off!

Ah Pek
The Hustler

SilkStalk.
06-09-2003, 10:35 PM
....... the juvenile postings... it's scaring us off!

Ah Pek
The Hustler

My sentiments exactly ..... let's just keep our fingers crossed that this place will not suffer the same fate as the previous 'Delphi forum' ..........

QinetiQ
07-09-2003, 07:55 PM
The WL in geylang are pretty lonely. They dun have anyone to talk to when they are depressed. Each WL treat each other they know as 'friends' but they are just frens like you and I have in office. They dun discuss their problems wif each other. They merely go out and drink, eat and shop. And the 'friendship' ends there. I've heard from one WL about how her roommate steal her whole day earnings from her and how her 'fren' ignored her after introducing the fren into geylang. Another WL mentioned that she introduced a WL to work here. When I ask that WL she said 'Oh, I dun know her. Maybe she know my name and claim to know me'

Shuaige
11-09-2003, 01:29 AM

KEKEKE

wakaka...
got....escort agencies lor. Tht is provided u can qualify...

The_Hustler
11-09-2003, 02:13 AM
My sentiments exactly ..... let's just keep our fingers crossed that this place will not suffer the same fate as the previous 'Delphi forum' ..........

Bro, thanks for seeing eye-to-eye with me and over at the other uneventful thread.

U sure are one of those silent heroes whom I'm sure are enjoying good sex whilst staying mentally sane and rational.

Cheers,
The Hustler

SilkStalk.
11-09-2003, 10:14 AM
Bro, thanks for seeing eye-to-eye with me and over at the other uneventful thread.

U sure are one of those silent heroes whom I'm sure are enjoying good sex whilst staying mentally sane and rational.

Cheers,
The Hustler

Well bro, let's just say I the value the friendship of the very few remaining brothers who are really sincere and responsible for what they write in this degenerating place..... Moreover, what you've posted are true to experience and made absolute sense to me..... unlike some others whose specialties are to utter nonsensical remarks, rant at each other like a couple of insane souls.......

Haha ....Thanks for the compliment..... But I wouldn't dare deem myself as a hero though I really am quite 'silent' and not really vocal enough......

It's true that I enjoy good sex but I did not stay mentally sane and rational.... not at least for the past 2 years..... I was deeply emotionally involved with a HC gal and it really pains me to see the FRs on her and the things that she did, though she sweared otherwise ...... she claimed she don't do FJ, BJ, only HJ without allowing touching..... She berated me for believing in others but not her.......

Maybe she IS right, some brothers (I wouldn't acknowledge them as brothers though) here are just plain irresponsible, posting fake FRs just to be revengeful when the WLs refuse to accede to their requests.....

Oh well, it's all over I guess and there's no point hankering over who's right or wrong......
One thing for sure..... it's hell of a painful experience..... affected my work, my daily life .......

Best regards

felatio
11-09-2003, 02:39 PM
All cheongsters out there that have an inkling of emotional attachment to any of these GL WL, do consider the following; -

You might be thinking of saving them from this life of vice that they are currently leading to build their dream or to some WL would be their ultimate nightmare. Think of the amount of dicks that has gone into their pussy to achieve their dreams, some might say that it is the ultimate sacrifice for an innocent girl that was dupe into the trade. But the fact still remains that they are from undesirable family background. If they are able to built a small fortune, and pass it down to their next generation and hopefully are able to cultivate a new generation of respectable children, who knows how to make use of their legacy to build a good life for themselves be in business or academically, kudos to them.

But ultimately, they have to go back to Malaysia to carry on their live. The lucky ones would have been able to get rid of their leeching boyfriends and start earning the money for their own keeps. The unlucky ones would still be stuck with a leech and remains poor despite earning up to 20k a month.

A retired GL WL going back in glory with all their cash in hand would still lose up to 10% of their money just by bringing back their money and ensuring that the money are tax free. They would have to buy winning lottery tickets to ensure that whatever properties they buy with that hard-earned money are accountable for and remains tax-free. Exactly like what bookies are doing in Singapore.

They own a booming business in Sungei Wang and meet the man of their dream and decide to get married. Women normally will tell the truth about their background and hope for the worst. Some might get rejected straight on, some lucky ones are accepted by the love one with no condition, whereas some are accepted by bastards with a hidden agenda.

In Singapore, I believe that fellow cheongsters heard of the “women’s charter” protecting the future & rights of livelihood of divorce or abandoned woman ensuring that they are entitled to half of their husbands assets. But this is a two-edged knife, if a woman is much richer than the husband, this woman’s fortune could be taken away from her and even out with whatever the husband has and split equally. It’s the same in Malaysia.

GL WLs are aware of their lifestyle now and in the future, they will never want to get involved with any man here and they would want their past to remain in tight seal until they meet the right guy that they could trust absolutely. So don’t waste your time & effort on them. This is speaking from personal experience when I was working in HK. Ultimately, the 150 bucks gets us to release tension and fulfills our desires. At the end of the day, you have your wife & girlfriend to go back to. That’s where the emotion should be.

The stigma of knowing that your love one has such a past is also a roller coaster ride. Not every guy can accept, some might say that they have vast experience of life and methods of screwing your brains out. But could it be long term?

Life will be less complicated if we could just let such remain as an economics cycle of supply & demand.

Do not take offense if any cheongsters thinks otherwise.

adoweeee
11-09-2003, 10:15 PM
havent read closely all the replies... but are there not anyone out there who is during it for the sex? someone dysfunctionally horny, an undiagnosed nympho or something? someone who genuinely enjoyed getting stuffed?

had come across a few who really seem to enjoy it, who seem to want more out of you than you care to give. wont name names here but am sure all you have come across. ALL are fake???

i really hope there is, coz at least someone out there is doing the perfect job

The_Hustler
12-09-2003, 02:00 AM
Phew...finally enjoy myself here again with the likes of bros felatio, silkstalk and adoweee with their articulated postings and opinions. Stuffs worth an enjoyable read.

Sad to hear bro SilkStalk's uneventful relationship with the HC girl... it's a pain barrier we have to live with if we chose to love a working lady. The lies, the promises etc... unbearable but it all boils down to individual tolerance.

Well, 2 sides of the coin actually.... some will argue that it's crazy to fall for em who've been copulated countlessly by hordes of men from Frankenstein to Brad Pitt whilst some would encourage as...afterall...the working ladies are still a normal female with feelings.

From experience...it can be a very energy sapping relationship... kills a lot of constructive time... dropping our concentration in work etc... in short...too tough a plane to fly. Dun u think it's easier to be a passenger?? But then, planes do crash too.

Sigh...
The Hustler

SilkStalk.
12-09-2003, 10:05 AM
Phew...finally enjoy myself here again with the likes of bros felatio, silkstalk and adoweee with their articulated postings and opinions. Stuffs worth an enjoyable read.

Sad to hear bro SilkStalk's uneventful relationship with the HC girl... it's a pain barrier we have to live with if we chose to love a working lady. The lies, the promises etc... unbearable but it all boils down to individual tolerance.

Well, 2 sides of the coin actually.... some will argue that it's crazy to fall for em who've been copulated countlessly by hordes of men from Frankenstein to Brad Pitt whilst some would encourage as...afterall...the working ladies are still a normal female with feelings.

From experience...it can be a very energy sapping relationship... kills a lot of constructive time... dropping our concentration in work etc... in short...too tough a plane to fly. Dun u think it's easier to be a passenger?? But then, planes do crash too.

Sigh...
The Hustler

Indeed.... it all boils down to individual tolerance.... I've to admit I'm someone with low tolerance level towards lies, especially my loved one, people whom I entrusted my faith in....

My good friends around me did try to talk me out of the relationship, tried to make me 'see the light', to the extent of quoting their versions of love affairs with girls of various trades....
However, I was adament enough to brush their lectures aside.... To me then, she was really showering me with love until I discovered her lie......

'From experience' ?? Mmmm.....something to ponder about .....Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't expect the great Hustler will allow himself to fall into this common 'Trap of Emotion'......

True enough, it was an energy sapping affair, not only mentally strained, but also physically tiring (if you know what I mean) *grinning* .... worst part of it all, it cost me my job.....

I was so preoccupied with the whole thing and her daughter's education (I tutored her daughter) that I neglected my work.... In the end, I have to leave my job in March and drained on my savings till now...... Thus having to endure the uncontrollable urge to visit the MMs after reading so many 'exciting' FRs...... I'll just go PCC in the toilet and stuff 100 bucks back into my wallet..... pathetic huh ??

Anyway, life goes on.... Earth will not stop its orbit around Mr Sun just because of some minor daily setbacks (Direct translation from a Chinese proverb?)........

Wish me luck in my quest for a new job..... Maybe I'll try to drive a bus now instead of a plane as mentioned above.... Plane's too tough..... hahaha ........

Best regards,
SS

taihuat
12-09-2003, 11:14 AM
NOT SHE LIE TO U. U LIE TO YOURSELF.

IF NOT U R STUPID.

SilkStalk.
12-09-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by taihuat
NOT SHE LIE TO U. U LIE TO YOURSELF.

IF NOT U R STUPID.

Why does it occur to me that you've such low self-esteem to go around comparing others to the intellect of your goodself?

I believe I've done nothing to incur your wrath nor do I deserve such an apalling outburst from you....

You reminded me of a friend with extremely low self-esteem who always wanted to show his superiority by tons of boasting in the pretext of hiding his incompetence and ignorance.... I always let him win, let him say his piece, let him boast till the end of the world cos' I pity people like him....

Last but not least, I have nothing further to say to you nor do I wish to engage in further war of words........ If you deem I'm stupid, so be it.... you win......

taihuat
12-09-2003, 02:48 PM
WHAT EVER U SAY OF ME I ACCEPT. R U HAPPY?

I AM TRYING TO HELP U NOT TO BE A FOOL. THESE GIRLS ARE NOT LYING. THEY JUST DO ADVERTISTING BY TALKING.

U LIE TO YOURSELF THAT THIS DON'T HAPPEN TO YOU.

NEVER THE LESS I WANT TO THANK YOU. BECAUSE OF YOU I REALISE THAT GIVING ADVISE TO A STUPID, MAKE ME A FOOL.

SO FOR THIS TOPIC I WILL END HERE.

GOOK LUCK TO YOU AND WISH U MEET MORE THIS TYPE OF GIRL.

zyxel01
12-09-2003, 02:52 PM
WHAT EVER U SAY OF ME I ACCEPT. R U HAPPY?

I AM TRYING TO HELP U NOT TO BE A FOOL. THESE GIRLS ARE NOT LYING. THEY JUST DO ADVERTISTING BY TALKING.

U LIE TO YOURSELF THAT THIS DON'T HAPPEN TO YOU.

NEVER THE LESS I WANT TO THANK YOU. BECAUSE OF YOU I REALISE THAT GIVING ADVISE TO A STUPID, MAKE ME A FOOL.

SO FOR THIS TOPIC I WILL END HERE.

GOOK LUCK TO YOU AND WISH U MEET MORE THIS TYPE OF GIRL.

Bro, it is good and nice of you to try to advise someone, but by calling him stupid is not proper. It makes things worse. Intention is there but method is wrong.

Cheers!
zyxel

taihuat
12-09-2003, 02:56 PM
specially to SilkStalk

YOU ARE A SAVIOUR.

WISH U GET A JOB SOON AND CONTINE SUCH HERO ACT.

WL NEED U THIS TYPE OF PERSON TO BRIGHTEN UP THEIR LIFE.

YOU ARE A HERO......

hoodlum
12-09-2003, 06:50 PM

...... Thus having to endure the uncontrollable urge to visit the MMs after reading so many 'exciting' FRs...... I'll just go PCC in the toilet and stuff 100 bucks back into my wallet..... pathetic huh ??

Anyway, life goes on.... Earth will not stop its orbit around Mr Sun just because of some minor daily setbacks (Direct translation from a Chinese proverb?)........

Wish me luck in my quest for a new job..... Maybe I'll try to drive a bus now instead of a plane as mentioned above.... Plane's too tough..... hahaha ........

Best regards,
SS

Pathetic? Nah... I do that all the time, especially during month end. :D

And you know what... I actually get this satisfied feeling, another $114 saved. Anyway once the sensation is out and over with, you are your normal self again. No big deal bru.

hoodlum

ps... oh yea, best of luck in your job search.

SilkStalk.
12-09-2003, 08:31 PM
specially to SilkStalk

YOU ARE A SAVIOUR.

WISH U GET A JOB SOON AND CONTINE SUCH HERO ACT.

WL NEED U THIS TYPE OF PERSON TO BRIGHTEN UP THEIR LIFE.

YOU ARE A HERO......

Please please, I do not deserve such honourable titles....I'm nowhere near being a hero, not to mention 'saviour' ...... I'm just a friendly neighbourhood poor chap. My apologies if my blatant behavior perturbed you...... Sincere gratitude for your valuable advice ...... The proficiency in the command of English is seriously lacking in me, thus apologies again for failing to grasp what you were trying to put across initially ........ but there's no need to lash out like that..... everything can be settled in a peaceful manner ....... peace peace ....... ok hor?

SilkStalk.
12-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Pathetic? Nah... I do that all the time, especially during month end. :D

And you know what... I actually get this satisfied feeling, another $114 saved. Anyway once the sensation is out and over with, you are your normal self again. No big deal bru.

hoodlum

ps... oh yea, best of luck in your job search.

I share your sentiments..... the feeling of satisfaction is unbelievable when the logical mind starts thinking, after self -release and the money is saved......

However, more often than not, for my case, my other head does all the thinking and it always overwrite the clear-minded one.....

Thank you for the well wishes bro .....

SilkStalk.
12-09-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Bro, it is good and nice of you to try to advise someone, but by calling him stupid is not proper. It makes things worse. Intention is there but method is wrong.

Cheers!
zyxel

Thanks for speaking up bro ..... think it just a small misunderstanding ..... will clear up in no time ...... :D

siamcutey
13-09-2003, 12:18 AM
I share your sentiments..... the feeling of satisfaction is unbelievable when the logical mind starts thinking, after self -release and the money is saved......

However, more often than not, for my case, my other head does all the thinking and it always overwrite the clear-minded one.....

Thank you for the well wishes bro .....

Read back your posting in this thread and know how you feel. Hope you can find a good job quickly. You remind me of an old email correspondent who confided in me his problems with a Massage Parlour Girl in Singapore. Hope you and him are not the same person.

Good advices falls on deaf ears. I remembered my views before were deemed as generalising the "vice women". But hey, thats a fact for most. I think everyone who fell in love always think that theirs will be the odd one out.

Many always say they are thinking with their big head and not the small one. But they didn't realise that the mouth speaks for the small head. Only a 3rd person can see the picture clearer than the one in it.

Trying to prove ways and means on everyone's eyes and mind that theirs will work out well. But to prove for what? Am I going to eat my words? Nope. I don't get a single cent out of it either.

You were lucky that there was a wake up point. Some are not that lucky to even had the wake up call.

What a sad version of the bonking world.
At one end you get estatic happiness, pleasure, while the other end, you get nothing but sadness and pain in the heart.

SC

SilkStalk.
13-09-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Read back your posting in this thread and know how you feel. Hope you can find a good job quickly. You remind me of an old email correspondent who confided in me his problems with a Massage Parlour Girl in Singapore. Hope you and him are not the same person.

Good advices falls on deaf ears. I remembered my views before were deemed as generalising the "vice women". But hey, thats a fact for most. I think everyone who fell in love always think that theirs will be the odd one out.

Many always say they are thinking with their big head and not the small one. But they didn't realise that the mouth speaks for the small head. Only a 3rd person can see the picture clearer than the one in it.

Trying to prove ways and means on everyone's eyes and mind that theirs will work out well. But to prove for what? Am I going to eat my words? Nope. I don't get a single cent out of it either.

You were lucky that there was a wake up point. Some are not that lucky to even had the wake up call.

What a sad version of the bonking world.
At one end you get estatic happiness, pleasure, while the other end, you get nothing but sadness and pain in the heart.

SC

Thank you for the well wishes as well......Such stories are common and many in the 'cheong' scene ..... humans are not devoid of feelings ....... punters are humans too ...... there was another thread somewhere with a bro lamenting how he was cheated by his PRC tirak, went on to fall in love with another WL from Thailand, claimed that he has finally woken up only to fall into another self-spinned dream..... and the story continues...... all advice fell on deaf ears.....

You're right, I was lucky......

MOving on....
S.S.

The_Hustler
13-09-2003, 04:50 PM
Such stories are common and many in the 'cheong' scene ..... humans are not devoid of feelings ....... punters are humans too ......

You're right, I was lucky......

MOving on....
S.S.

Kekeke... so that proves that I was 'there' b4...I'm human after all. Now...now... who have not?

Lucky Too,
The Hustler

Thai Rak Thai
02-09-2007, 04:17 AM
take a char bor out of vice or cant take the vice out of them? :)

joew2005
02-09-2007, 10:07 AM
jz my personnel opinion.
these days not many gals are forced into vice trade.
most of them r into this trade becos of the easy $$$.

few yrs back when i use 2 cheong MY,i got 2 knw a pimp thats drives a MR2.
his "wife" & galfrd knws of the existence of each other.
He would ferry his wife & galfrd 2 SG 2 work in GL.(cannot tell u the gals name)

His wife/galfrd service men & give him the $$,in turn he would cheong with their "hardearn" $$$. He did join us at SG niteclubs 2.

Some of those WL at the LSBs at MY was said 2 be con into this line.
They were told that they would be working at factories in MY.
But upon entering the country,their passport r confiscated & they r told that they need 2 repaid the amt the "pimp" spent 2 bring them into MY.
The amt could easily go near MYR10K.
Every month each of them still need 2 paid MYR2.5K to the "pimp",for their "stay" & their foods.
Most of them were able 2 repay the amt within a year.
But they still come back 2 MY 2 earn $$ after their 1st return 2 home.

Lao LEE
02-09-2007, 11:33 AM
Regardless of any entry point into the vice trade. As long as there are demands to satisfy those throbbing cocks or testicles with aching lust, there will always be supply from all sorts.

Anyway, I don't think these WLs require any of our sympathy for their gullibility and/or greed, unless they are sold or forced into prostitution by their parents or brute force.

The thread starter seems outraged at the injustice and abuse, but in real life, justice is not always served, karma will be.

Red_Tirak1099
02-09-2007, 11:41 AM
WLs are materialistic. No money No honey. FULL STOP. We are all customers buying a product, maybe some more regulars generous tippers will be treated as friends by them but do not harbour any illusions or fanstasy. Pretty Woman the movie only exist in Hollywood.

issan_madboy
07-09-2007, 07:05 AM
Vice women for banging only.Pay,bang,go home.Other things like romance can throw out the window.There are some here who advocate that it is possible but all i see everytime are shattered hearts and broken dreams.Enter at your own peril. :cool:

playground150
08-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Hi to all bros,tot tis thread died off sometime ago.but anyway tot i add my few cents worth here as well.For some of tis ladies it all comes down to two words 'no choice'(to them).Be it for famili,material needs or the 'other half',They are alwys waitin for a 'robert' to come along or in their own lingo water fish.There r some tat eventualli make it alto the numbers r unknown,the advice of many samsters of f and f is rather crude but tats reality.If frendship has struckup between u and her,be wary,shes clearer abt the relationship than u are.Ever wonder why some r still ard aft so many years?(esp the mlysian cat150 ladies )one word 'COMMITMENT' tats the best i can put it.They live in a world of grey where nothing is for certain but the absolute is money full stop.Deceit and lies are part of their lives and many of them have been taught to apply these things when required.i would like to elaborate more but natures callin,so have fun but leave your heart at the door,treat them wit respect like any other human being.au revoir,till the nxt post.

justl00king
09-09-2007, 12:42 AM
take a char bor out of vice or cant take the vice out of them? :)Dun say like that must give them a chance to turn over to decent lifestyle...:D

justl00king
09-09-2007, 12:45 AM
WLs are materialistic. No money No honey. FULL STOP. We are all customers buying a product, maybe some more regulars generous tippers will be treated as friends by themYou call them as your friend but they will still acknowledge you as customers. Maybe a more generous CUSTOMER at most.:D

justl00king
09-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Vice women for banging only.Pay,bang,go home.Other things like romance can throw out the window.There are some here who advocate that it is possible but all i see everytime are shattered hearts and broken dreams.Enter at your own peril. :cool:Still possible lah...although chances quite slim. :D

gilagila100
11-09-2007, 12:53 PM
aiyo ... y look for trouble when trouble is not looking for u ?

is it so hard to find a decent girl to build a proper relationship ...

ofcoz, dun compare body, face and service with the wls lahh ... they got the 'talents' and know how to package themselves ...

but getting an attractive decent girl is really not so difficult ...

so why look for relationship prospect in such a muddy and risky environment ?

justl00king
11-09-2007, 08:41 PM
aiyo ... y look for trouble when trouble is not looking for u ?

is it so hard to find a decent girl to build a proper relationship ...

ofcoz, dun compare body, face and service with the wls lahh ... they got the 'talents' and know how to package themselves ...

but getting an attractive decent girl is really not so difficult ...

so why look for relationship prospect in such a muddy and risky environment ?Aiyo...sometimes not go finding, things just happen.

Decent and non decent gals all rojak already very grey area..:D

Needfls
12-09-2007, 10:36 AM
so why look for relationship prospect in such a muddy and risky environment ?

Good & wise advice.

Shocking_vibes
21-09-2007, 07:18 PM
I read some of u mentioning their pimps whom they have fallen in love with and whom they give money to willingly despite getting cheated or being ill treated. My question is what are so special about those pimps that make these Wls fall in love with them. WHilst the customers whom shower them with love and attention get lied and cheated on (if they want more money, or if they are heartless).

How the hell did these pimps manage to psycho these women into being willing slaves??????? From the loooks of things it is better to be the pimp. Being loved is better than loving.

Maybe the old chinese adage is true after all??? IF a man is not bad, a woman won't love. Seen quite a number of bros here who come in with sincere hearts willing to invest their emotions, time and money into a relationship with these ladies only to be cheated or spurned by them and these ladies in turn get cheated by these pimps whom spend their sweat money on punting. :mad:

Fate likes to play jokes on ppl's lives.

Seems like bad ppl have a better time.

Ladies get cheated by these pimps and then start distrusting, hating men and the cycle continues.

ec6420
21-09-2007, 10:59 PM
for all the bros, just share share my little brain though :D , lets imagine these WLs more or less are been are cheated or disspointed by man (before be WL). So she will be aware of man, So she may choose wat is already know etc like pimps or someone around them. bcoz they feel they are same "background" know each other or how far they can go, so they got no much emotion burden. If she go with a normal decent person (like me):D , soon she will get heavy emotion impacts, if she really fall in love. one day she may think what if the guy friends, family or relatives once are her customers if she is serius. She will worries till mad. If she not gonna married the guy than she also worried not fair to the guy, any ppls know woman are very emotion, right.
So, sometime we need to think hard, before we gonna to related to these WLs. Don't hurt youself also hurt them. Can accept the may be your freinds, relative , brothers, father or boss once are her customer?

Tirak_Less
23-09-2007, 02:54 AM
:
:
Maybe the old chinese adage is true after all??? IF a man is not bad, a woman won't love. Seen quite a number of bros here who come in with sincere hearts willing to invest their emotions, time and money into a relationship with these ladies only to be cheated or spurned by them and these ladies in turn get cheated by these pimps whom spend their sweat money on punting. :mad:

Fate likes to play jokes on ppl's lives.

Seems like bad ppl have a better time.
:
:
Quite true! Really don't why must be 男人不坏,女人不爱 !!?? :(

Shocking_vibes
08-10-2007, 12:35 AM
no disrespect intended to anyone out there...but i feel a follow up coment is in order...

wls are meant for good harmless sexual fun between consenting adults based on a COMMERCIAL relationship...

being friends with a wl is good fun & i personally feel that the service level improves & brings out a convivial & less professional atmosphere...

BUT you don't go dipping into wl land for a gf or wife...as a very pretty & classy wl once told me what she advised one of her client's who wanted to have a normal relationship with her..."trust me lover, you really do not want to go down this bitter sweet emotional rollercoaster ride" ;)

Hi i read the last paragraph, why did the wl advise one of the clients not to become her lover when she could KC him and make him her atm?????????

Seriously so far many of the thai gers i been with all like to do this darling thing darling that thing. Unlike the locals or the malaysians. Does it have something to do with thai culture that ur not supposed to be forth coming or straight forward but somehow ur supposed to catch the subtle hints????

I read that asian cultures tend to be more subtle and since singapore is more westernized we do not know how to look for those hints. So what do u think?? Is this true??????

Shocking_vibes
13-10-2007, 03:38 AM
uppping thread.

DeViL~CasNov@
14-10-2007, 04:15 PM
dear all bros,

Just came back from area GLand, Below is my short-FR

L6H66CG12 (new gal - as mention by e OKT)
Looks: 7/10 not bad (quite sweet, and young-lokin)
Boobs: 6/10
BJ: 8/10 (normal, but quite long, bot 10+min)
French: 7+/10 (more then usually i have frm others)
GFE: 6/10 (not bad, except i cant talk thai, and she talk others)
FJ: 8/10 (moanin gd, try 3post, after sayang her to try)
RTF: maybe (only thing, after that, dont help me to bath)
Overall: $40+$10tips for a gd bonk, i wil say.

for bros lik to try - recommend

DeViL~CasNov@
14-10-2007, 04:17 PM
my bad, post in wrong place, sorry

justl00king
21-10-2007, 07:51 PM
why did the wl advise one of the clients not to become her lover when she could KC him and make him her atm?????????

May be another form of KC tactic at a higher level?... :D

pussyman72
21-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Hi i read the last paragraph, why did the wl advise one of the clients not to become her lover when she could KC him and make him her atm?????????

Well i cant said all but i can said most of the time they are doing long term investment. if the guy wanna play this game if she no bluff u 6mth to 1yr u very heng else be prepare to see the tail come out in 6mths.

some very kang cheong not old bird will start pressing u for money but some can wait 6 to 8 mths being ur loveble darling till u auto press money for her. :D

Cobra Emperor
01-11-2007, 07:32 PM
May be another form of KC tactic at a higher level?... :D

Hahaha casting a longer line to catch a bigger fish. Then the guy will think she at heart a decent person and like her even more.

All the same just remember to be wary of them.

Vir Cotto
01-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Truth is it is all just a business transaction. Never forget it.

justl00king
02-11-2007, 02:15 AM
All the same just remember to be wary of them.Simply GOOD ADVICE. :D :)

Gandalf
10-11-2007, 02:42 PM
When a chicken goer starts out the chicken goer aka prostitute caller tends to be sympathetic most mass media aka HK films, books etc tend to paint the prostitutes in a sympathetic light...

But you have to be cheated once ( of money of course) before you realise their true nature...Most prostitute goers are lonely, unattractive( be honest.) and if a prostitue cries and asks for help..the chicken goer tends to be overwhelmed..I myself and a friend I know have fallen in this trap...

Prostitutes are still women and the fact is they probably have someone else they are fucking for free back home. ...someone much better looking...
personally I have experienced a $150 that cheats customers to buy gifts etc....( so rich still want to cheat).I think it is their nature of most of them...

Beware...a pretty face veils an evil heart...

warrior2013
17-04-2016, 11:53 PM

whereas each and individual gal is unique in their nature and reasons, bottom line is no gals will start off in this trade without a reason. try to get yourself started being fucked by strangers. you need a lot of motivation behind.

these gals are usually from a dysfunctional family background, which makes them more vunerable to enter this trade. as i have mentioned, not every girl can do this.

then you have another party called those giglolos, who are the ones who bring the women in. their tricks come in many forms, love, scare, con. usually, it is the girls who started working because of "love" of these giglolos with an expectations of a better future and family life after, of course not knowing that the giglolos tricks, which is ultimately money.

after time when the gals realise that they have been duped (as they start to mature, their thinking expands and they can see more truth), then their reactions will come, which differs from gals. most want to get out but cannot cos of the giglolos when their love has been betrayed. its not easy to get yourself off from these jokers cos they have too much hold and information of them.

those who gets out see life and live life from a different perspective. imagine you get fucked by 3000 people and give some much money cos of your "lover" and you realise you were being used all the while. how deep a scar and impact you will have in your life. it is very tough for them to get off fast cause they really put in love and effort. its a love-hate thing. very complicated with no logic. only a girl and giglolos can understand.

the time spent in the vice trade will change any swan to a ugly duckling. the people they mix with, the things they learnt. they may think it is right but to people outside the trade, that is wrong.

out of 10 gals, 10 are brought by giglolos, 9 are with giglolos "boyfriends or husband", the other 1 are there to survive after they get out from the giglolos. after they are out, usually they are left with nothing as all has been taken by the gigloos, so they start anew.

these gals are being conned and trapped inside. sometimes, in their desperation to get out or get what they want, they con others too.

ultimately, they are still girls with a heart made of meat but their experiences in life is very different from those outside the vice trade. these experience will shape their life in future.

they are not as family oriented as they claim. they do it for their own future and future family. one gl150 gal can make 20,000 a month. 6 months and you can leave a decent life. why some work 5 years? how much can you spend on clothes and shopping.

they give to the giglolos. period. some they use to buy house and cars but 85% are given to giglolos. the house and cars are tricks by the giglolos to con the girls to continue working for "both" of their future. then these giglols, spend it like water, and usually they get their ass into deep water at the end.

you can say many things about the gals. pityful, stupid, reckless, etc etc. is there a point?

these gals want a stable and secure life. you are dealing with a woman, not a man.

you wanna help the gals, for what? only you know yourself. wanna help them,

1)negiotiate with the giglolos and buy them out or
2)better still, the girls must say they want out and go chase the giglolos away using underground.
3)be a sincere friend with her and wait. tell the gals to be strong and dun give a single cent. but be prepared her family will know. this is what they fear most. time will seperate them apart. giglolos and gals will never have any future.

this is going to be difficult but anyway, try it and you will know to continue or not.

this is the only way to do it. but bear in mind, you have a lot of things to clear up behind.

one warning : do not give them money for whatever they say cos it will go to the giglolos. the giglolos control them, mind and movement. they do not control giglolos. the giglolos pretend to let them control but still the giglolos are in control.

one fact about giglolos, they talk big and empty and only want money and they sure can hang around. its their profession.

Sad...from a tactical point of view. Hiring the mercenary army from The Foreign Legion cld prove the costliest but most efficient and swiftest measure to eradicate the root and the surrounding nucleus of the issue. A heavy red packet filled with " 9.999 gold bars " is also required to be a " probable and acceptable statement of defense " to the authorities. Some pun intended.

sherrilly
24-04-2016, 12:40 AM

bro, seems like nowadays, situation has changed to such as no longer suggested by you

bullterrier
24-04-2016, 05:02 PM
anyway, we have seen two version of the M gals, some here on their own and some bcos of their gigolo lovers, and with regards to the proportion and population, no one knows.

We have also seen M gals who have the means to have several guys under their hands, meaning, several lovers, and we sillypores "keep" them or take more care of them, in different shift in morning, afternoon and night

The M gals in Geylang is like a thing of the past, with a few remaining, and dont know why. The demand is there

Clyde Frog
29-04-2016, 03:52 PM
anyway, we have seen two version of the M gals, some here on their own and some bcos of their gigolo lovers, and with regards to the proportion and population, no one knows.

We have also seen M gals who have the means to have several guys under their hands, meaning, several lovers, and we sillypores "keep" them or take more care of them, in different shift in morning, afternoon and night

The M gals in Geylang is like a thing of the past, with a few remaining, and dont know why. The demand is there

They are less Malaysia Girls not only in Singapore, but also in Malaysia. They are more opportunities for women now in Malaysia and they don't have to resort to this trade to make a living.

Also the competition from China PRCians are crowding the scene. Along with Thais and Viets, they are crowding out the market.

People nowadays only look at pictures to make decisions and only want to pay 190 RM for a session. Competitive pricing is intense. This makes it more difficult to make a living for local Malaysia WLs.

Sadly, they may never get to experience the services from the likes of "Blue Diamond" from the yesteryears of Area G. The golden age is over Bro. I ever got this fantasy that if I ever become a multi-millionaire, I will get a WL like "blue diamond" to be a partner. hahaha... But in reality, I am just a poor man. That plus she wants a handsome cute guy to be her partner. So it's just fantasy. Alas, "Blue Diamond" is gone, and I will never know where she went. But the memories will remain.