PDA

View Full Version : Senbawang S.C

tys90246
08-04-2003, 10:02 AM
Stay in the northern area is really a big problem... so far i only know that the Sembawang SC have those what i need.
Do any brother stay northern area, please update me the condition inside, and if you have any other interesting place to chiong,.. thank you, please share..

bedokings
08-04-2003, 05:53 PM
didint realise tt SSC also got happening..... i stay at the north too. but recently as last weekend, i saw many fillippinos gals around Sun plaza at nite wearing sexily hanging around the 7-eleven.

dettol
08-04-2003, 07:07 PM
Hey tys90246, there was already some discussion on the hc at sembawang s.c. I stay north too. Me also wanted to try but the FRs from others were not too good. You tried that place? Any good lobang? Hope that in future I dun need to go all the way to town for HCs liao.

MaxWeber
09-04-2003, 01:18 AM
well, i guess it a bit too late to go to the hc at sembawang sc. i went there today and there was this big renovation on the last storey. the hc is also closed, door open but with renovation workers going in and out... anyway any guys have recommendation for thrills in the north, yishun got or not ah?

bedokings
09-04-2003, 01:04 PM
how abt the nite clubs along the sembawang road, next to yishun and the McDonalds? got some pubs there also ones leh? looks like some kindda LSB.

floflo
10-04-2003, 04:12 PM
Brudder,

Sembawang SC cannot lah, I remember the last time I go there I ask for young girl and I got one "Lau Go". Pui Pui.... See oredi my didi shrink untill I cannot see.

However, I think there is a Thai massage joint along Sembawang rd near the Macdonal. Donno good or not, any brudder been there??

fatboyfuck
10-04-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by floflo
Brudder,

Sembawang SC cannot lah, I remember the last time I go there I ask for young girl and I got one "Lau Go". Pui Pui.... See oredi my didi shrink untill I cannot see.

However, I think there is a Thai massage joint along Sembawang rd near the Macdonal. Donno good or not, any brudder been there??

fuck that place lah..
old enough to be ur grandmother liao..
still ask want special or not...

slicky2012
11-04-2003, 04:48 PM
give that place a miss!!!

Helmet Daytona
11-04-2003, 06:24 PM
That HC can make your little brother shrink, don't waste time. Explore better HC!

oldkidback
12-04-2003, 01:33 PM
I'd been there only once and it sucked big time! Dirty place with old, fat and ugly women!!!

noon
12-04-2003, 01:43 PM
can try the shampoo gers upstairs,most wear skimpy & sexy clothes to shampoo ur hair & massage ur back...show them ur charm & money,may have special outside..i have post someting similar on this topic last year,try searching for it

Rubber
13-04-2003, 01:45 AM
any bro been to yishun blk 418? there is 2 massage joints advertising in wanbao almost everyday.

SembawangRanger
22-04-2003, 09:44 AM
There is likfe in the North: See FR

Visited this shop on 345 Sembawang Road. Used to be know as Tian Poh (but now the sign is cover with a red cloth, heard that there are in the mist of changing management). Ask recep to recommend. GIN was assigned. 20+, sweet and cute with C cup size

Full body Massage: 9/10 (normal + Thai style)
HJ: 7/10

Pros: low entry fee
Cons: lousy bathing facility

tsuyoyi
22-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by SembawangRanger

Visited this shop on 345 Sembawang Road. Used to be know as Tian Poh (but now the sign is cover with a red cloth, heard that there are in the mist of changing management). Ask recep to recommend. GIN was assigned. 20+, sweet and cute with C cup size

Bro Ranger,

Can you advise on the $ damage?
Cheers!

SembawangRanger
22-04-2003, 11:16 AM
45 Min Massage: $28
HJ: $50 (this is on the high side but it worth it for GIN's quality):p

SkylineR34
23-04-2003, 09:33 AM
Went to the used to be Tian Po at Sembawang road last nite as well. Quite a reasonable place for cheap trills. Tried Gin, SOP Thai Style Massage and SOP HJ. Asked her bout how many gals in the shop. She said about 5 or 6. But other than her, the rest are all thai.....which I din c any....dunno where they hiding...

Anyone try b4 the thais in this shop?

Gin's Rating IMHO
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10 B+ Cup
Atitude: 8/10 Very friendly
Massage: 8/10 For pple who likes hard massage
HJ: 6/10 SOP

tan1972
23-04-2003, 10:25 AM
hi bro SkylineR34
So how much you spend on this trip,28+50? thinking going tonight cause stay nearby this area, any contact no? Thks

krazyhippo
23-04-2003, 02:36 PM

is it room or just curtains?

SembawangRanger
23-04-2003, 04:29 PM
Just curtains, those heavy duty type. :cool:

andrew1149
23-04-2003, 04:46 PM
Hi Bro SkylineR34

May I know where the exact location as I not too familiar with that area. Sorry for the trouble.

tan1972
23-04-2003, 05:43 PM
hi all bro:
Just try that place just now, have one Thai lady, overall 28+50 for hj, gd and will be there again

MaxWeber
24-04-2003, 11:17 PM
is it near the macdonald area? chan car rental ah? can't really find the place.. any clues guys? thanks a lot. the massage for an hour right? any other facilities?

SkylineR34
25-04-2003, 07:59 AM
MaxWeber, from the MacD, walk in the direction of khatib camp then you will see a coffeeshop at a corner of a junction. Its just beside the coffeeshop. Will wait for a FR from you....

tan1972, can give a short FR / ratings on the thai lady please?

krazyhippo, with heavy curtains, no room.

Happy cheonging,
GtR34

tan1972
25-04-2003, 09:01 AM
hi SkylineR34
First time give FR, hopes this can help:
Is quite old facilities actually, warm welcome by the boss there, recoment me one Thai lady, after 30 min massage,offer me hj 50, bj 70.
Take hj for 40.below the comment:

Actitute: 8/10--gf type
B: B cup ++
hj :6/10, top off and allow fingering.
demage:28+40
Overall 7/10 / facilities ready lousy....

SembawangRanger
25-04-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by noon
can try the shampoo gers upstairs,most wear skimpy & sexy clothes to shampoo ur hair & massage ur back...show them ur charm & money,may have special outside..i have post someting similar on this topic last year,try searching for it

Brudders in the North,

Any one know where the above saloon has move to.
Sembawany S C third level is currently under renovation. I belive they move to a temporary loaction. Really missed those chiobus.

Alternatively will appreciated if anyone can recommend other "value added" hair saloon.

Thanks.:(

MaxWeber
26-04-2003, 01:25 AM
ok, will go and try it out.. sure post FR..

limlim200
26-04-2003, 01:58 AM
Brudders in the North,

Any one know where the above saloon has move to.
Sembawany S C third level is currently under renovation. I belive they move to a temporary loaction. Really missed those chiobus.

Alternatively will appreciated if anyone can recommend other "value added" hair saloon.

Thanks.:(

I know where.They moved to Chong Pang Hawker centre there. U know the famous 7 elevn store where many ppl strike toto and 4d?long queue always?YEah,the saloon is just next to it.

corica
26-04-2003, 02:25 AM
Hi...you can get one for S$20 from reasonable fair looking ladies....under 35 years....just need to play it cool....but you gotta be cool and get ready to decline if it is indeed higher than S$20....else go home PCC more worth it...after all it is but someone else's hand....if you can...may even get away with touching and digging....

I have done it enough times to know it can be done.

tan1972
26-04-2003, 02:26 PM
Gin
25/April
Try Gin by offer me JG, only one word can describe 'fantastic' man, same as usual, after 30min massage, told her i wish try JG, 30 for JG and 50 for JG till shot out.
Take version 50, really shiok-shiok sia......., i do not know how to describe it, but the way she handle yr didi are really bring you to heaven, going to shot....she tahan there....going to shot...she tahan there....by this, i had spend 1.10min there without extra charge, maybe because not much pp knowing this place and their lousy facilities i think, overall i give 8.5/10 for this place and highly recomment on Gin. so gd luck all bro here

SembawangRanger
27-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by limlim200
I know where.They moved to Chong Pang Hawker centre there. U know the famous 7 elevn store where many ppl strike toto and 4d?long queue always?YEah,the saloon is just next to it.

Thanks a million...

I went there immediately after reading your posting. Found the place but the saloon is fully pack with amlost 30 ppls! Might try other time when less people.

However I feel that they should be more discree at their current loaction (with winning 4D outlet, Mac, CC, Pasar, there is continous stream of people passing the shop). They shoud have frosted glass (just like those in GLH) or at least a glass door.

SembawangRanger
27-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by tan1972
Gin
25/April
Try Gin by offer me JG, only one word can describe 'fantastic' man, same as usual, after 30min massage, told her i wish try JG, 30 for JG and 50 for JG till shot out.
Take version 50, really shiok-shiok sia......., i do not know how to describe it, but the way she handle yr didi are really bring you to heaven, going to shot....she tahan there....going to shot...she tahan there....by this, i had spend 1.10min there without extra charge, maybe because not much pp knowing this place and their lousy facilities i think, overall i give 8.5/10 for this place and highly recomment on Gin. so gd luck all bro here

Pardon me but is JG painful ? How is the 'after' feeling? didi feel numb ?

Also, anyone bros know if GIN do FJ ? She told me she don't do FJ when I requested. Don't know if is play hard to get.

:confused

justin5550
27-04-2003, 08:47 PM
brother, sure this hc got hj or not?? i go to Khatic for reservist! and must got hj in this hc!!

tan1972
27-04-2003, 11:37 PM
So far she din't offer me fj too, but i feel i can get it by another 2 to 3 time there.
JG= massage for yr didi, not painful at all, this main for yr didi maintenance, quite shiok and can make yr didi standing longer, i fell the different after "he treatment".

newater
28-04-2003, 02:09 AM
Cardinal doesnt provide hanky pankies.

jin_hum_sub
28-04-2003, 04:41 AM
just move to sembawang anybody got good experience to share on cardinal or tian po thx

MaxWeber
28-04-2003, 10:15 PM
Went down today and was given a old hag, Jo claimed to be 60. i think quite true from the old face. well really spolit my mood, told me that the other ladies went home early. sucks... anyway she ask me to strip and she touch my ass and say i have a nice ass. so carry on with the massage. she said that she is the only old bird that can really do massage and the other girls can't give good one accept for giving BJ or HJ. well she massage my didi too but didn't masturbate. i did not ask for special too, was disgusted but the way she massage my bro was dammed shiok. kept pushing my head to her breast while massaging.. guarnttee won't try her again. anyway after massage can go for a short bath at the toilet there. She further told me that this company is opening up a health centre at furama hotel which is under renovation now.. dunno true or not... anyway she told me the price of the HJ $50 & BJ $70 or $80 offer by the other girls which is confirm by the other bros here.. anyway i got the name card n contact number of Tian Pao.. any bros want the number just private message me... will post FR when visit again.

Jo (old hag)
Face: 3/10
Boobs: A boobs..
Atitude: 6/10
Massage: 8/10

fatboyfuck
29-04-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by MaxWeber
Went down today and was given a old hag, Jo claimed to be 60. i think quite true from the old face. well really spolit my mood, told me that the other ladies went home early. sucks... anyway she ask me to strip and she touch my ass and say i have a nice ass. so carry on with the massage. she said that she is the only old bird that can really do massage and the other girls can't give good one accept for giving BJ or HJ. well she massage my didi too but didn't masturbate. i did not ask for special too, was disgusted but the way she massage my bro was dammed shiok. kept pushing my head to her breast while massaging.. guarnttee won't try her again. anyway after massage can go for a short bath at the toilet there. She further told me that this company is opening up a health centre at furama hotel which is under renovation now.. dunno true or not... anyway she told me the price of the HJ $50 & BJ $70 or $80 offer by the other girls which is confirm by the other bros here.. anyway i got the name card n contact number of Tian Pao.. any bros want the number just private message me... will post FR when visit again.

Jo (old hag)

she the lau cheebye that msg me the last time round..
aiyo.. i only spotted Gin as i was making my way out..
regretted that i neber look ard in the first place..
anyway that Gin also not any PYT lah...
i will rather spend the money else where... haizzz.....

SkylineR34
29-04-2003, 02:41 PM
Wah...I din know that so old liao still do massage for pple. Then I must be really lucky to get Gin on my first visit. You should have ask for Gin or any of the Thai Gals....But i dont think that any of them provide BJ or FJ....only HJ. Are you sure that old hag tell u that they provide FJ at $80?

Jo (old hag)

tan1972
29-04-2003, 03:20 PM
hi bro,
You must kena the lady boss there liao...keke....
Beside Gin, i had saw another three lady there, all in their early thirty i guess, body wise quick okay but a few more extra i think, will try other and let you know.
Rally buay tahan you ah..60 years old AH MA you also wan...hahah......

MaxWeber
30-04-2003, 12:29 AM
well bro SkylineR34,
i never mention FJ lar.. only HJ or BJ in my FR..

well it ok lar.. anyway she gave me a good massage but the only thing she old lar.. yah she say she one of the boss lor.. but any way as i say.. i won't try her again.. will ask for GIN as other bros recommended.

SkylineR34
30-04-2003, 01:39 PM
so paisei, I miss read ur FR bro Max.
I know that Gin only provide HJ but not BJ.
As ur conversion with the "Ah Ma", i suppose some thai ladies will provide BJ, got any idea who got provide? with/without cap?

MaxWeber
30-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by SkylineR34
so paisei, I miss read ur FR bro Max.
I know that Gin only provide HJ but not BJ.
As ur conversion with the "Ah Ma", i suppose some thai ladies will provide BJ, got any idea who got provide? with/without cap?

well the "ah ma" told me that all the girls under that joint do provide BJ.. it depend on their moods as she claim... but with/without cap i didn't ask.. well so for those who try GINs, does she take her top off and can she be finger?

justin5550
01-05-2003, 03:12 PM
can someone tell me how to pay the girls the hj money??? pay at the counter or pay the girls directly???

Do they accept credit cards????

MaxWeber
05-05-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by justin5550
can someone tell me how to pay the girls the hj money??? pay at the counter or pay the girls directly???

Do they accept credit cards????

well, u pay when u enter for the massage.. any other payment to the gals directly..

MaxWeber
05-05-2003, 01:25 AM
Well.. i was talking about massage with a friend today at work when he told me he visited Tian Poh too.. he is a regular of GIN.. informed by him that GINs is 28 this year, the youngest there and stay at choa chu kang...

well he told me that GIN do provide FJ and he tried once. the price is $150/-.. but it over at his house... you really have to be a regular and friendly to request for FJ if interested.. one more interesting thing is that she will remove her panty too when u become her regular that what my friend say... she loved to be finger.... well.. so far i got no time to go try GIN. but will post FR after i try...

SkylineR34
05-05-2003, 03:53 PM
MaxWeber, your frend really noes alot bout GIN, does he noe about any other gals in this joint, can recommend who to try other than GIN?

Thanx:)

Cicak
06-05-2003, 08:36 PM
anyone been to 199 upper thomson road?
heard of it, never try yet

2003_newbie
07-05-2003, 07:17 AM
I went to recce the place yesterday, indeed the place looks very sucky & then to my HORROR, saw an ugly creep walking out, should be at elast 70yrs old!!! She must be Jo like what you mentioned, WAH LAN EH totally put off man!

Did not even want to go in at all, and my dinner was affected as well. :mad:

Jo (old hag)

MaxWeber
07-05-2003, 09:49 AM
well, you should have call and ask for GIN first as most bro prefer... if she not around then it also won't be late in walking out... well.. that old hag is really a turn off as i said before..

lennyHunk
08-05-2003, 01:42 AM
well, you should have call and ask for GIN first as most bro prefer... if she not around then it also won't be late in walking out... well.. that old hag is really a turn off as i said before..

Did you see a male foot refelxolgist there?his name Ah Meng.Maybe you can try his foot massage. One of the best ard.
The old lady is only a masseues there.The lady boss is called Honey( in her late 30's.)

Emale333
09-05-2003, 09:09 PM
There is this ger call APPLE..

she gave good JG..really shiok

Age late 30

Fees: $50 (can finger her)

SembawangRanger
11-05-2003, 09:20 AM
I went to this traditional massage shop at 29 Sembawang Road. From the corridor you can only see the reception and a large foldable screen blocking the view to the inside.

Opted for a one-hour massage session from the friendly and chio receptionist. Was led to the message area directly: no changing or locker room. Saw 6 other lady masseurs, presumably, chit-chatting and waiting for customer. They are all in their 30s to 40s, will average look and various cup sizes.

The massage area consists of eight small, makeshift cubicles separated by curtains, similar to Class C wards!

My masseur was slim, with fair complexion and in her 30s. Not bad looking but she don’t like to talk, she uttered less then 10 words throughout the session! Toward the end she just proceeds to do HJ without even asking!

Now the rating for masseur X (obviously I have no chances to ask for her name)
Look: 7/10
Boob: A+
Massage: 8/10 (very through and massage every square inches)

Total Damage
$40 (one-hour massage) + $30 for HJ (again, she did not stated the prices so I give according to market rate)

Exact location of the shop:
For true northlander: this is where the original “Nee Soon/10 miles” was.
For the rest, search for “29 Sembawang Road” or “Chong Kuo Road” in www.streetdirectory.com

justin5550
11-05-2003, 05:34 PM
I went to this traditional massage shop at 29 Sembawang Road. From the corridor you can only see the reception and a large foldable screen blocking the view to the inside.

Opted for a one-hour massage session from the friendly and chio receptionist. Was led to the message area directly: no changing or locker room. Saw 6 other lady masseurs, presumably, chit-chatting and waiting for customer. They are all in their 30s to 40s, will average look and various cup sizes.

The massage area consists of eight small, makeshift cubicles separated by curtains, similar to Class C wards!

My masseur was slim, with fair complexion and in her 30s. Not bad looking but she don’t like to talk, she uttered less then 10 words throughout the session! Toward the end she just proceeds to do HJ without even asking!

Now the rating for masseur X (obviously I have no chances to ask for her name)
Look: 7/10
Boob: A+
Massage: 8/10 (very through and massage every square inches)

Total Damage
$40 (one-hour massage) + $30 for HJ (again, she did not stated the prices so I give according to market rate)

Exact location of the shop:
For true northlander: this is where the original “Nee Soon/10 miles” was.
For the rest, search for “29 Sembawang Road” or “Chong Kuo Road” in www.streetdirectory.com

Brother, is this place opposite got a thai shark fin resturant????

Got hj there meh???

SembawangRanger
12-05-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by justin5550
Brother, is this place opposite got a thai shark fin resturant????

Got hj there meh???

Hi Brother,

Yes, it is diagonally opposite the shark fin restaurant.

Got HJ ??? you don't expect me to self-perfrom HJ there, right ?

MaxWeber
30-05-2003, 10:25 PM
Well, finally try gin a few week back... she well worth the money.. not to talk much, she fucking good at the HJ and BJ.... want to finger her but got period.. wtf.. anyway enjoy it..

sgwillsg
31-07-2003, 12:16 PM
Tried Gin yesterday.
Confirmed her JG was good! and its differ from juz a normal HJ. good attitude as well. I think the $50 f JG is worth.
Anyway juz wan to inform sammybros here whad i've been told by her that she plan to leave Tian Poh abt next view weeks... so for bros interested to try her, better hurry up b4 she left.
She said planned to move to china town but no confirmation abt the place yet.
Seems buss was ruined down there, yest only her and the foot msg guy is there.

- cheers

2003_newbie
04-08-2003, 01:39 AM
Finally able to find time to go there today, and lo & behold - Gin is available! She hardly works on Sunday and today Jackpot! I asked for 45min massage and on the way to the cubicle saw a long hair gal in a black short dress puffing herself in front of the mirror. (maybe that's Gin?)

Waited in the room and in came Gin - appearance ok only, she asked whether need a drink, tea then. I stripped and wrapped myself with a towel and lied face down on the massage bed with a face hole. Then she came in and took away the towel and started massaging my bums, and cleverly (seems unintentionally) poking & touching my balls all the time! She is very chatty and friendly too, keep asking about how I got to know this place, how I'll like her service later, etc.

All the while she sat on my bum and doing light massage - can feel her pussy bone pressing on me :D . When I requested for a harder massage, she got up and started stepping on me! Her 'thai massage' is not really thai, but what the heck, still better than the earlier moves. Then she asked me to lie on the mattress on the floor, saying it's easier for her to massage (what a great hint). OK, I moved down.

We continue chatting & all the while I was very well-behaved and pretending to be a new bird to massage. Next she asked me to flip over and cover my tummy only, leaving my didi fully exposed! Now I started making my move, my hand roaming under her skirt & can feel her panties - no objection, ho sey liao. Continue tracing the pantyline and it's a thong! This time my didi started to wake up and fully mari kita now. She changed position into squatting mode, fully exposing her bums in my face with the thongs cutting between the butt cheeks. Getting hot man! I told her that I like her smooth skin & butt very much, and she asked whether I wanted anything special? What is special? Standard beat aeroplane, JG or Body massage. How much? $30, $50, $80. wow! I told her expensive, but replied BM is worth it cos she'll stripped the top and will make me feel wonderful. I said not enough $$, can discount since 1st time? $70, or just JG $50 w/o stripping. On lah, $70.

Immediately she pulled down her blouse and bra to reveal a nice pair of C cuppers! Wow, what a pair of lovely melons, not too sagging & wanting to be sucked! She kept giggling, saying she's shy and cup her melons. Then using her twin peaks, she started to give me bm on my chest & face, but in a not-so-coordinated manner. Mai too liao, just grab those succulent breasts and sucked! Very delicious indeed, and she tried to move away but no way I'm gonna let go. She was surprised by my animalistic suckling & tried many attempts to regain control but in vain. I rolled her over and now she's under me, attack full force on those peaks again, while my finger busy attacking south. Whenever I slipped under her panties, she'll grabbed my hand away while her thighs shut together. This became a mini wrestling cos I'll use my legs to seperate those enclosed thighs.

Finally I'm able to hold onto both her hands and spread her legs wide - and now I move southwards lick her navel, b4 using my mouth to pull her thongs down to reveal a patch of nicely trimmed pubic hair. Her thongs is blue in color with star pattern, and quite wet now. Then I continue to suck her peaks and finger her furiously, & she's jerking now! Must be orgasm! After she recovered from her convulsion, she pleaded with me to let her take control cos she will buay tahan if it continues. Sensing my victory over this horny creature, I relented. She quickly applied oil on my stiff rod and perform her JG, while I continue to raba all over her body.

Although we've exceeded the time and she kept reminding me, I tried to control as long as possible, but still succumb to her JG skills and shot my load. She dressed up, but not b4 giving me another sucking - cos I think she liked my mouth skills! Then I paid up and took a shower. After that, she's waiting for me with another cup of tea, and asked for my number and told me she's leaving by the end of the month to chinatown area. Said I took advantage of her just now and almost lost her virginity to me (like real). She asked me to visit her again asap, and will give me bj and more action. Wow, really horny! She also said her new job is near Hotel81, and asked me to bring her there for a fj - damn direct man!

Really worth it cos it's so exciting to discover new adventure.

Face: 6
Body: 6 (a bit fleshy but not fat). About 1.57m
Boobs: C, brown nipples
Service: A
HJ: 7 (JG)

RTF: yes, to tame this wild horny one

Damage: $28 + $70. I know some brudders will say it's too ex, but personally I enjoyed thoroughly, plus lots of spare $$ now.

tasmania
05-08-2003, 09:56 AM
Beware Brudders.. this Gin is really overrated!!

She is definitely not a bit fleshy but very fleshy. That explains her C Cup though some brudders might like this type of girls.

Just my personal view, no offence.

Instead, yesterday advertisement by Tian Poh on TNP has a girl that look much better and younger than Gin.

2003_newbie
06-08-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by tasmania
Beware Brudders.. this Gin is really overrated!!

She is definitely not a bit fleshy but very fleshy. That explains her C Cup though some brudders might like this type of girls.

Just my personal view, no offence.

Instead, yesterday advertisement by Tian Poh on TNP has a girl that look much better and younger than Gin.

overrated or not it depends whether there's chemistry and fun between you & her. For me I thoroughly enjoyed myself and it sure beat many other gals that I've tried. Imagine wrestling together & teasing her until she plead for mercy :D

She's a tad fleshy but not fat, cos you don't feel the spare tyre around the waist, but this type is best for bonking & wrestling. If too bony can't twirl together cos I'm on the thin side - painful if bones knock together.

Well, one man's meat is another's poison...Up to individual :)