PDA

View Full Version : PLEASEE HELP a NEWBIE

rezzz
06-04-2003, 10:12 PM
HI BROTHERS AND MASTER RECOMMEND ME THE MALAY GIRLS AND THOSE NOT TOO OLD AND HOW MUCH THNAKS IN ADVANCE

carcinoma
07-04-2003, 08:58 AM
Try H22 R11 or H11 R4 (Upstairs)

fei_fei45
11-04-2003, 07:49 PM
try h22r2 although mayb must wait long if got queue

ryanlim
12-04-2003, 02:29 AM
bro rezzz
next time you don't have to shout it out so loudly k ;)

bogyman
12-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by ryanlimsk
bro rezzz
next time you don't have to shout it out so loudly k ;)

Take it easy, his Caps lock button is spoilt, spend too much money on WLs so cannot afford to buy new keyboard.

Life is short have fun!! :D

Sawadee
21-04-2003, 05:01 AM
go desker ~ try house 98 got a few $25 cheap sia ! name Sharifa BIG BREAST I press until sei bei shoik

Chato
21-04-2003, 12:13 PM
Bro Sawadee !
I have also tried Zarina(Sharifah). Check the Desker thread where I have posted field reports on her.
However, you have to go back in time in the thread, because ther has not been much activuty in desker thread recently.
Yes her tits are huge (42 DD), the biggest I have ever seen in Desker and Petain. I don't know if they are real or fake.
I patronized her a lot in 2002. She seems to be a ang pai in that house. Have you patronized any of the other ladies in House 98 in Desker ? There's another hot looking Malay (38 size tits) in that house too.
Bro , how come you got Zarina(Sharifah) so cheap ($25). With her I pay same price as Petain standard, because she is ang pai in Desker. Congratulations for your opportunity to get a hot babe for a low price.
If Zarina(Sharifah) worked in Petain she could be more ang pai in the Malay category than Yati (h20r9) used to be.

meatlover
21-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by rezzz
HI BROTHERS AND MASTER RECOMMEND ME THE MALAY GIRLS AND THOSE NOT TOO OLD AND HOW MUCH THNAKS IN ADVANCE

How old is too old??? ... If you're 20yo ... The gal 30yo is considered old ... If you're 50yo ... The gal 30yo is considered young ... FYI ... Legal commercial sex age for WL is 21 ...

Sawadee
21-04-2003, 02:25 PM
$25 no need to bargain BUT cannot bargain also I asked for $20 as there are seom FL charging $20, theres one more malay one but I cannot remember house number its near the sex shop at the end of desker, can jus go down see see you'll find some gems there for $25 all open mouth $25 no need bargain, u can try to get $20 should be no prob. but for this sharifa she won't discount to $20 ~

for days then u finish in GL and still got $20 go DK and see see poke poke one more time !

her boobs are REAL soft n nice ! she also allow me to cum on breast shoik !

Originally posted by Chato
Bro Sawadee !
I have also tried Zarina(Sharifah). Check the Desker thread where I have posted field reports on her.
However, you have to go back in time in the thread, because ther has not been much activuty in desker thread recently.
Yes her tits are huge (42 DD), the biggest I have ever seen in Desker and Petain. I don't know if they are real or fake.
I patronized her a lot in 2002. She seems to be a ang pai in that house. Have you patronized any of the other ladies in House 98 in Desker ? There's another hot looking Malay (38 size tits) in that house too.
Bro , how come you got Zarina(Sharifah) so cheap ($25). With her I pay same price as Petain standard, because she is ang pai in Desker. Congratulations for your opportunity to get a hot babe for a low price.
If Zarina(Sharifah) worked in Petain she could be more ang pai in the Malay category than Yati (h20r9) used to be.

pussywillo
27-04-2003, 10:47 AM
If just walking round the desker back lanes can see te choice. happy looking

fei_fei45
09-05-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by pussywillo
If just walking round the desker back lanes can see te choice. happy looking hse 65 of deaker got a few indian chio bus...how's their service?desker room got aircon anot?