PDA

View Full Version : Pe

KKCheong
31-03-2003, 02:00 AM
:(
any bro hv experince P E (premature ejaculation) before?
seems to hv that prob cannot tahan, n misfire.....
any bro got I.A remedie?....

Peeptom
01-04-2003, 01:02 AM
U need to practice controlling...
maybe u masturbate too much when u r young.

meatlover
01-04-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by KKCheong

Ain't I.A. good!!! ... No need to clean rifle and can send arms chop chop ... Hehe ... Lots of practice (live firing) will do the trick ...

opticum
01-04-2003, 01:36 PM

this ain't a fucking IA prob. It's misfire and u can be charged!

it's all in the mind, KC spider...

peckpeck
18-04-2003, 01:22 AM
If it's the 1st few times u r doing it, then it may be due to inexperience.

Another main cause of premature ejaculation, which is psychological, is anxiety, usually happens between un-married couples, cos the guy may fear getting the ger pregnant.

Environment will also play a part, like if the place u doing is somewhere u dun feel secure, like gf's home with parents ard, inside a car, etc, these elements of 'excitment' may be too much for some guys, n on entry, or even on contact with the pusy, squirt squirt liao :p

lightweaver
26-04-2003, 06:49 PM
Haiz. this is quite well documented lah. the PE thingy.

Do ur own training lor....know when is ur pt of no return lah.

singaporechaser
11-05-2003, 09:06 PM
PE is, by medical terms, if I am not mistaken, is ejaculating in less than 3 minutes after insert.
You must control, don't just bonk once you insert, go deep and stop your movements, enjoy the warmth and wetness!!

sacsdf
11-05-2003, 09:28 PM
hemmm well normally a guy will come within 3 to 5min upon insert. PE means once the guy insert, the urge to cum is there, so i think withing a min, its gameover. :)

Shagwhites
13-05-2003, 11:14 PM
Eh brudder,

Try this, the moment you feel yourself about to reach the pt of no return, tear yourself away from whatever you are doing and do something else. Takes quite a bit of effort but if you can do it, then you will be able to prolong yours and her satisfaction.

virginboy
15-05-2003, 11:12 PM
Maybe your dick is too senstive.....you can try to rub lignocaine cream before you make love. This will cause temporary numbness to your dick, so that you can last longer. Can be bought from all pharmacies.

tikus69
17-05-2003, 06:50 PM
KKCheong, are you working in Tuas? Maybe we know each other! Give me a signal at work if you are the same KKCheong I know. I am on the second floor next to the sexy administrator.

gedangsa
18-05-2003, 12:56 AM

Hello Mr KanCheong,

I give you a tip. Go to Grandlink Square at 2nd sty, try to book a girl call Cindy. Try her JG, after a while you will learn to control.

Hope the above help

NetRodent
19-05-2003, 05:21 PM
i used to have this problem.
I guess its all about Patience.

Many guys want to get shiok, and rush into it having to discharge.
You may have satisfy yourself to cum fast to get THAT brief moment of excitement.
AND FOR YOUR INFO, that is not ORGASM.

I got to know a experienced divorced woman friend. She had passed on lots of information since she is not shy talking about sex. I got to know how to satisfy girl properly and indirectly help to control my firing rate, and fast recovery.

Here is my learnt lesson:

DO IT SLOWLY. Girls will gradually get multiple orgasm this way.
And you want to about to discharge, slow down (but not holding back) and change to another sexual position to continue at a slower pace and pick up again. And keep repeating until your reservoir about to overflow.
The accumulation of cum into your little brother will explode at great velocity when you really cum, and that split second before discharging exert all your power... you can get your REAL Orgasm.
After a real one.. any male will get really TIRED. If you are still not tired, act you are. This would help to show your lover you had really put in lots of efforts in satifying her.

Above tutorial lesson is not suitable for practising at Geylang due to time constrain. But if you are married or having a steady girlfriend, you can train yourself up..

Remember, do not hold back.. it only make things worse.. u just slow down when you think i might shoot. Just change pattern and try out other exciting positions.

IT really helps. Just DO IT.

fangs
21-05-2003, 12:49 PM
Brother NetRodent, you recommended :

I thought this way too !
But my horny HC gal requests the opposite !
She said doing it slowly, she cannot feel the thrill !
She wanted me to ram her hard with quick strokes !
She said she rather want it shorter duration than to get irriitated and her urge fade off !
I always like to stroke slowly and without contact with other part of her body as I can last longer and can feel the sensation on my DICK clearly.
But she prefer me to embrace her tightly while stroking her hard and fast !

Also, she seems to CUM only once !
Once she CUM, she said she cannot tahan anymore stroking and she want me to stop immediately !

Why ?:confused:

djuan6453
21-05-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by fangs

I thought this way too !
She said she rather want it shorter duration than to get irriitated and her urge fade off !
I always like to stroke slowly and without contact with other part of her body as I can last longer and can feel the sensation on my DICK clearly.

Once she CUM, she said she cannot tahan anymore stroking and she want me to stop immediately !

Different strokes for different folks!

Men are not all the same, so it is with women as well. Some gals like it slow, some like it fast. Some like slow deep strokes, some like you to grind your pubes against their clit. Some can cum only once, some will cum several times.

You just have to find out what your particular gal likes and fuck accordingly.

djuan6453
21-05-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by fangs

I thought this way too !

Here's another thought. Your HC gal probably tells you to fuck her hard & fast as she thinks that it will make you cum faster! That way she doesn't have to spend so long fucking you. Time is money for these gals!