_jaDeD_
22-03-2003, 08:17 PM
Of course

Maverick01
22-03-2003, 08:20 PM
???????share???????

singaporechaser
22-03-2003, 08:33 PM
Lexon is a first-class place, excellent facilities, sauna, jaccuzzi, food, room, etc. Key point in choosing

singaporechaser
22-03-2003, 08:38 PM
Sorry, hit the wrong botton.
Key point for choosing girls is by their names - Sugar, Crystal, etc are young; Rose, May, etc are not-so-young. I would say that 90% give good massage, but interesting thing is you ask for good massage at the front desk and they will ask you if you want "presentable" or "anyone okay".

singaporechaser
22-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Just for your info, this place originally open as LEXUS, but I guess Toyota or Borneo Motors complained!

fluffy
22-03-2003, 08:43 PM
heard janet has left lexon, anybody know where she is now?

Maverick01
22-03-2003, 08:45 PM
TKS all for ur replies.....any fr on the gals??? details on some gals?? tks man...ur all great

_jaDeD_
22-03-2003, 09:08 PM

Lexon is definitely one of the better-facilitated spas in Singapore.
First of all, they have a very spacious changing room so your movements won't be restricted when you'll changing (this is because I've been to many HCs whereby the freaking changing rooms are so crampy, they're actually suffocating)
The wet area which houses the hot/cold pools, showers, toilets, steam-bath and sauna rooms is well-maintained and kept in a commendable condition..
Next, food... ah, Lexon serves one of the best food you'll ever find in the HCs around here.. Forget the typical char-siew paus, glutinous chicken rice or fan choys, we're talking about a menu which varies daily and so far, i've tried their nasi-lemak, bak-kut teh, chicken rice, etc... and although it's not gourmet-standard, still, its on par with most of the local fare you'll find in hawker centres...
Price-wise, it's $50 for 45 minutes of massage..
Specials? Standard lah.. $100 FOR fj..the gals there (most in the mid 20s to early 30s range) provide pretty good services...
Done Nokia, Joey, Vivian before and I left a satisfied consumer each and every time..

_jaDeD_
22-03-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Maverick01
TKS all for ur replies.....any fr on the gals??? details on some gals?? tks man...ur all great

Try Nokia, she'll ar you for a good 5 minutes at least... SHIOKZZZ

JaDe_BaNgGiRl
22-03-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by ajaDeDa
Try Nokia, she'll ar you for a good 5 minutes at least... SHIOKZZZ

:rolleyes:

Maverick01
22-03-2003, 09:39 PM
THE food there really good arh...jade bro maybe shld describe more of the action u have with the gals............all bros patron there are welcome to post..cheeersss......

Maverick01
23-03-2003, 12:28 AM
so few bros go lexon b4?????????

sglustdragon
23-03-2003, 02:08 AM
Here is an FR that I had posted on February 2002 in this forum but somehow has disappeared and since brudder Maverick01 wants to hear more about this HC here it is again.

Decided to go check out the facilities at Lexon. The entrance fee is $50 (a little expensive for my wallet) but I noticed the staff there are friendly and courteous. I enjoyed the the big jaccuzzi pool and he steam bath for around 45min. and then, the captain called out my number. Went to the room and as the girl came in she said that her name was "Sugar". As we started talking, I found it hard to communicate and to relate with her, but after a while, told me that it didn't matter and that the rest will do the talking... she had a great attitude and a good sense
of humour.

So here is my ratings for Sugar on that day:
Looks: 7/10
Tits: 5/10
BJ: 5/10 (not long enough)
FJ: 6/10 (
Attitude: 8/10
Massage: 5/10

LeeYokeYuen
23-03-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by singaporechaser
Sorry, hit the wrong botton.
Key point for choosing girls is by their names - Sugar, Crystal, etc are young; Rose, May, etc are not-so-young. I would say that 90% give good massage, but interesting thing is you ask for good massage at the front desk and they will ask you if you want "presentable" or "anyone okay".

Crystal gone already. She went to world spa.

Maverick01
23-03-2003, 12:37 PM
got a thread on lexon arh dragon bro..???

Maverick01
23-03-2003, 07:47 PM
lexon any bros????

Maverick01
26-03-2003, 12:14 AM
?

singaporechaser
02-04-2003, 10:10 PM
Maverick01, did you try Lexon? How about a thread from you?

NightOwl
03-04-2003, 10:26 PM
Went there a couple of times, can try Joyce. FJ not bad. Chilly, small figure. Talk a lot. FJ ok.

floflo
07-04-2003, 11:19 AM
Hi,

I am new here. This is the first time I am posting FR after reading so much of all the FR here, so don't flame me.

Went with my buddy last week to Lexon with the intention of a good bonking session. Ask the reception to recomment young girl and got Ice.

Very excited as long time no cheong oredi. Was shown to the room, very well decorated and cosy. In comes Ice, sian oredi. Wah lau, shape cannot make it, abit on the flabby side, but anyway proceed to massage. The massage was good as I told her to use her lai kang to press as hard as posible. Then cum the golden question. Want Special on not, got Package A B or C.

Package A: HJ $50
Package B: Jua Gung $70
Package C: FJ $100

Go for package B as I have heard of all the FR on how good Jua gung is. Anyway, was surprise she also strip everything. Ask me to turn over and give me a good BM on my back, occassionly playing with my didi which by now oredi marikita liow. Then she ask me to turn over and she start to massage my didi. Her skill is very good, shit I tought I shoot oredi, but she have a way to control my didi. It is like those feeling where you feel like shooting and then still havent shoot. Very shoik....these carry on for about 15 mins before she lye down on your body like my GF and proceed to HJ me untill I shoot out jerk after jerk of my cum into the air. Neber thought I still can shoot so high.

Looks: 6/10
Boob: 7/10
JG: 9/10
Total damage: 70 for JG, 50 for entrance fee.

Good girl frend feeling. Left a happy men. Forget to mention the enviroment there is very good, with good food.

Happylah911
07-04-2003, 02:45 PM
Hi all,

I notice there are two threads on Lexon .May I suggest we concentrate on one thread . I've just written a FR on Thread 'Lexon'.

Happylah911
07-04-2003, 03:05 PM
This is my FR same as the other thread 'Lexon'
Date : March 31st
Name : Ice
Look : 6.5/10
Boobs : 7/10 - Good to squeeze , soft and tender ;)
Body : 6.5/10 - Fair and smooth ( A bit fleshy - not my type)
H/J : 8/10 - Jua Gen ( Shiok !!!)
B/J : NA
F/J : NA (Not my type)
Attitude : 8/10 - Very friendly

kenneth1979
21-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by sharkymachine
seems that wendy has left Lexon, does anyone know of her whereabout?
the last time i visited her was about 1 month back, cant forget her good rub and wonderful FJ.
Brother out there , if you know of her whereabout ,please reply pr pm me. millions thanks in advance.

has tried gals like nokia, chanel, ruby, debbie etc, but the sensous feeling with wendy is so much different, sigh.......

is she a lao chio
if yes then she is now in JB Eden as Wendy
heard she got caught by AV so she bo pian run into m'sia to work

lai leow
21-04-2003, 11:18 AM
the last time i visited her was about 1 month back, cant forget her good rub and wonderful FJ.
Brother out there , if you know of her whereabout ,please reply pr pm me. millions thanks in advance.

has tried gals like nokia, chanel, ruby, debbie etc, but the sensous feeling with wendy is so much different, sigh.......

Hi Bro Sharkymachine,
You mentioned that "has tried gals like nokia, chanel, ruby, debbie etc, but the sensous feeling with wendy is so much different, sigh....... "

I am interested to find out the services provided by Ruby. can you please give me a short FR? does she provide Full services?
Lots of Thanks in Advance.

lai leow
21-04-2003, 05:46 PM

Hi Sharkymachine,
Any FR on the top mentioned on Ruby? me going tomorrow

bros
21-04-2003, 06:36 PM
Paiseh..me newbie so got 'stupid' qns to ask the lao chiaos here. Pls dun flame me ok.

After registering at the recept and paying up (I presume it's pay first rite?), how do things go next? I read from the forum here seems like most brothers go wonder around the facilities until their number is called. U mean wat..got ppl go ard calling out numbers issit for ur turn? how long b4 they cum calling for u..

Take this lexon place for eg, they give shorts so that u can wear them into the jaccuzi issit or else u need to jump in naked huh?

Last thing and most impt need to find out is:
Heard that after paying the entry fees at the recept, all the personal belongings are kept in a locker after u changed (to shorts?). So after the specials with the gals, how do you pay them huh?

I know I sibei luo suo but I damn green so need to learn from u guys here. Pls kindly advise and dun flame can :)

seeknewss
21-04-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by bros
Paiseh..me newbie so got 'stupid' qns to ask the lao chiaos here. Pls dun flame me ok.

After registering at the recept and paying up (I presume it's pay first rite?), how do things go next? I read from the forum here seems like most brothers go wonder around the facilities until their number is called. U mean wat..got ppl go ard calling out numbers issit for ur turn? how long b4 they cum calling for u..

Take this lexon place for eg, they give shorts so that u can wear them into the jaccuzi issit or else u need to jump in naked huh?

Heard that after paying the entry fees at the recept, all the personal belongings are kept in a locker after u changed (to shorts?). So after the specials with the gals, how do you pay them huh?

I know I sibei luo suo but I damn green so need to learn from u guys here. Pls kindly advise and dun flame can :)

Two ways :
1. After paying at recept, tell them you don't want to use facilities. You want to go straight to massage room.

2. After enjoying the facilities and change to new short, take your wallet from your locker to the massage room.

_jaDeD_
21-04-2003, 06:59 PM
Don't worry about being flamed,
Nice guys like me (Ahem) do exist...
I'll answer your questions one at a time..

Normally the recept will ask you when you want the massage to commence so you can enjoy the facilities or even have your meal before that...
Once the scheduled time has arrived, an attendant will come looking for you, addressing you by your locker number of course..
For most HCs, you've gotta pay first,
Exceptions being Dragon and Executive...

It's your call...
You can either skinny dip or jump straight in with shorts on...

You can always leave your cash in the locker and only retrieve it once everything's done...
Or you can do what bro seeknewss said...

bros
21-04-2003, 07:02 PM
Thanks for answering my qn, bro seeknewss! Would like to clarify some qn further below.

Originally posted by seeknewss
Two ways :
1. After paying at recept, tell them you don't want to use facilities. You want to go straight to massage room.

Qn: After fin with the massage, can still proceed to use facilities rite?

2. After enjoying the facilities and change to new short, take your wallet from your locker to the massage room.
Qn: U mean anytime can go back to locker rm to change new shorts issit?

Oh yah, one more qn..heee. All those food mentioned by other bros, they are all free to eat rite?

THANKS!
[/color]

_jaDeD_
21-04-2003, 07:10 PM
For your a/m questions, the answers are all YES...

bros
21-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Thanks bro _jaDeD_ !

Going by ur method, after the specials the gal will follow u to the locker together while u retrieve th cash to pay her huh?

CHEERS!

Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Don't worry about being flamed,
Nice guys like me (Ahem) do exist...
I'll answer your questions one at a time..

...You can always leave your cash in the locker and only retrieve it once everything's done......

_jaDeD_
21-04-2003, 07:23 PM

Going by ur method, after the specials the gal will follow u to the locker together while u retrieve th cash to pay her huh?

CHEERS!
Some paranoid ones will but most don't......
Most of the time, I'll just leave my handphone behind in the room when I go collect the dough to make the gal feel more at ease...

seeknewss
21-04-2003, 07:26 PM
Thanks bro _jaDeD_ !

CHEERS!

This is too open lah! You want some bros to see you giving money to the gal at the locker room. Somemore locker room is for men so gal not right to be there, right? Just follow either way that I said earlier. Just Do It!

paul
21-04-2003, 08:14 PM
Bros,

If go lexon and not use their facilities would be a waste of your entrance fees. Better to plan your outing on a day where you have the time to relax in the hot pool or TV room.

Better to get a locker key when you enter than to get it after the massage. This way you don't have to wear your clothes after the massage just to take them off again at the locker.

Kimonos are also available at the locker area. You can easily slip your wallet into the kimono before going in for massage.

Paul

bros
21-04-2003, 08:43 PM
hahahah.....too open indeed.
Got the idea liao! Thanks guys!

lai leow
22-04-2003, 02:08 AM
Hi Bro Sharkymachine,
Thanks very much for you FR, but just make sure we are talking about the same Ruby.as I understand there are a couple of Ruby before. is she a Thai and the latest Ruby? short hair and abit on the plump side? speak good english and mandarin? quite aunty looking? I saw her when about to step in to another room.

Ah Dez
22-04-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by lai leow
Hi Bro Sharkymachine,
Thanks very much for you FR, but just make sure we are talking about the same Ruby.as I understand there are a couple of Ruby before. is she a Thai and the latest Ruby? short hair and abit on the plump side? speak good english and mandarin? quite aunty looking? I saw her when about to step in to another room.

got 3 rubies there eh

lai leow
22-04-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
got 3 rubies there eh

Hahaha, Bro Dez, glad you love Mah Tum Mai too, so are you also listening to Mai and YKPB? Loso and Carabo? So you must be hanging around Thai Disco at GM....

Just checking with you, there are 3 Rubies working there right now? so which ruby is the one and Bro Sharkymachine, which Ruby are you refer to? short hair crop (Thai?)

lyontempler
23-04-2003, 02:22 PM
Hi! This Lexon sounds interesting. Anyone mind sharing where does it located?

THExorcist
28-04-2003, 12:32 PM
To all Bros out there..

U ain't tried nothing till u have tried Vivian from Lexon..

She is the typical GIVE HER A SECOND LOOK WHILE WALKING DOWN THE STREET kind of girl...

Go try.. i am on my way there again...HEHE

reptile
28-04-2003, 04:53 PM
Vivian the PRC gal is it? Can share more info bro

_jaDeD_
28-04-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by reptile
Vivian the PRC gal is it? Can share more info bro
Yup.. Vivian is PRC...
She has the looks but her service is sub-standard compared to the Malaysians there...

I strongly recommend Tina

reptile
28-04-2003, 09:52 PM
Thanks bro. You must go often to lexon :)

bros
28-04-2003, 10:33 PM
Yup.. Vivian is PRC...
She has the looks but her service is sub-standard compared to the Malaysians there...

I strongly recommend Tina

What's nice abt Tina? Any Fr on her??

_jaDeD_
29-04-2003, 08:01 PM
What's nice abt Tina?

( . ) ( . )

Crowley666
30-04-2003, 08:45 AM
( . ) ( . )

ok....but tina young or not??!!....some mature gal is big-breasted also!?!....

bestbest
01-05-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Crowley666
ok....but tina young or not??!!....some mature gal is big-breasted also!?!....

Young, in her 20s, small breasted, lousy massage, $$$$ face...

Here's the repost:

Re: Tina Info

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought I saw someone post a FR on
new gal Tina. Saw her walked pass
the other day at Lexon Exec SPA. Pretty
and slim, long hair. Anyone has tried
her and care to give FR ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro Seek

My personal opinions. Her look is only so so. So so too for her massage and attitude. No mood to proceed for the special whenshe declared "$50 for hj and no touchee. Pay $80 if you want to touch." Would rather go for the likes of Win, Faye and even Wendy, the lao sui. Incidentally, I heard Win has just gone over to Japan to seek better fortunate with the ah no neys.

Best of regards

seeknewss
02-05-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by bestbest

Bro Seek

My personal opinions. Her look is only so so. So so too for her massage and attitude. No mood to proceed for the special whenshe declared "$50 for hj and no touchee. Pay $80 if you want to touch." Would rather go for the likes of Win, Faye and even Wendy, the lao sui. Incidentally, I heard Win has just gone over to Japan to seek better fortunate with the ah no neys.

Best of regards [/B]

Bro Best2

That was long time ago and you still remembered my posting.
Btw, who is the best looker in Lexon now. Kind of lost track.
The entrance fee is $50 high in spite of current economic and SARS outlook. Even Executive SPA just advertised for $35 in TNP recently.

bestbest
02-05-2003, 09:24 PM
Bro Best2

That was long time ago and you still remembered my posting.
Btw, who is the best looker in Lexon now. Kind of lost track.
The entrance fee is $50 high in spite of current economic and SARS outlook. Even Executive SPA just advertised for $35 in TNP recently.

Sorry bro, me too also lost track. Have not been there for many moons...

_jaDeD_
02-05-2003, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bestbest
Young, in her 20s, small breasted, lousy massage, $$$$ face.
Bro bestbest,
Are we talking about the same Tina?:confused:
The Tina I saw quite well endowed leh...

bestbest
03-05-2003, 01:01 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bestbest
Young, in her 20s, small breasted, lousy massage, $$$$ face.
Bro bestbest,
Are we talking about the same Tina?:confused:
The Tina I saw quite well endowed leh...

The Tina you saw, how long has she been working in Lexon? If she has been there for a year, then she should be the one we are talking about and confirmed A cup only unless she has her boobs done up.....

fatboyfuck
03-05-2003, 11:22 AM
juz went lexon yesterday..
wow.. so crowded sia..
had a good time using the facilities there..
never try the food, wasted sia... should have pig myself out there with the $50, i paid upfront.. wasted!!!

_jaDeD_
04-05-2003, 01:03 AM
The Tina you saw, how long has she been working in Lexon? If she has been there for a year, then she should be the one we are talking about and confirmed A cup only unless she has her boobs done up.....
When you saw her, she was an A-cupper but I saw her recently and she's definitely a C-cupper (34C to be exact, that's what she said anyway)...

Maybe she had some modifications done but I still can't confirm on it and my friend who tried her swore that those things felt real...

THExorcist
05-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Lexon is a pretty nice place. Based on crowd type and ambience i would rate it as a up market joint.. Food fare is above average and i would rate it as being one of the better joints with superb service from the two servers.. looking at the facilities there i would rate it as being sufficient.. there is a hot pool cum jacuzzi and a cold pool.. with adequate shower facilities and space to manoevour.. The TV room is normal .. The massage rooms are plentiful and you can arrange for a bigger room for more action or you can request a massage bed.. Perfect setteing for small gatherings or even a small meeting.. Go check it out.. You will not regret it......

Cheers and Regards to all......

bestbest
05-05-2003, 07:31 AM
When you saw her, she was an A-cupper but I saw her recently and she's definitely a C-cupper (34C to be exact, that's what she said anyway)...

Maybe she had some modifications done but I still can't confirm on it and my friend who tried her swore that those things felt real...

But i did also manage to put on hands on her boobs though i did not proceed further as i was pissed off with her attitude....did u try her personally btw?

_jaDeD_
05-05-2003, 11:40 AM
But i did also manage to put on hands on her boobs though i did not proceed further as i was pissed off with her attitude....did u try her personally btw?
No, I've yet to try her out myself though I was semi-enchanted by her cute looks and figure...
My friend, though, had her before and he told me other than her less than impressive BJ skills, Tina's ok...
And when I questioned him on Tina's boobs after reading your report, he stood by his claims so maybe Tina had a boobsy job done after all...
She's supposedly my next bonk in Lexon, but now I'm having reservations....
:(

Happylah911
07-05-2003, 12:07 PM
Hey all bro,
I went to Lexon yesterday about 3pm and it was quite crowded.
KNN heard someone coughing at the canteen...SARS?
After hearing some much comment about Tina ,decided to find out the truth.
Tried her and this is the FR:
Age : 28+ (previously from Dragon spa,join Lexon for about a year so is she the same Tina ??)
Looks : 6.5/10
Body :7/10 (Medium built, fair and about 1.65m)
Boobs : 7/10 (Confirmed 34C ! Very nice to squeeze, look real leh...)
Message : 7/10 (Okay leh,solid 20 min ,not bluff bluff type )
BJ : 5/10 (only 1-2 min)
FJ : 7/10 (can try many position, very shiok for doggie :) )
Attitude : 7/10 (okay leh, can talk and joke wat )

After session, met Bro FloFlo at the canteen. we share sexperiences, very nice man......

bestbest
10-05-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Happylah911
Hey all bro,
I went to Lexon yesterday about 3pm and it was quite crowded.
KNN heard someone coughing at the canteen...SARS?
After hearing some much comment about Tina ,decided to find out the truth.
Tried her and this is the FR:
Age : 28+ (previously from Dragon spa,join Lexon for about a year so is she the same Tina ??)
Looks : 6.5/10
Body :7/10 (Medium built, fair and about 1.65m)
Boobs : 7/10 (Confirmed 34C ! Very nice to squeeze, look real leh...)
Message : 7/10 (Okay leh,solid 20 min ,not bluff bluff type )
BJ : 5/10 (only 1-2 min)
FJ : 7/10 (can try many position, very shiok for doggie :) )
Attitude : 7/10 (okay leh, can talk and joke wat )

After session, met Bro FloFlo at the canteen. we share sexperiences, very nice man......

So your stand is that her boobs are real and big...
and from a slim and not a shorty dame i suppose....
May i ask what you would say about Fay?...hope she is still there and if u did try her...

Happylah911
12-05-2003, 10:19 AM
So your stand is that her boobs are real and big...
and from a slim and not a shorty dame i suppose....
May i ask what you would say about Fay?...hope she is still there and if u did try her...

Yes, Tina is not short but a medium built lad .
How does Fay look like ? I've not try her before ,did you ?

bestbest
12-05-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Happylah911
Yes, Tina is not short but a medium built lad .
How does Fay look like ? I've not try her before ,did you ?

Yup, GF type of service, good looking (better than Tina in my opinion), massage so so (cannot expect much from a young hc gal) and medium built like Tina. Only setback is her small boobs (like Tina's boobs one year before).

_jaDeD_
12-05-2003, 05:58 PM
Yup, GF type of service, good looking (better than Tina in my opinion), massage so so (cannot expect much from a young hc gal) and medium built like Tina. Only setback is her small boobs (like Tina's boobs one year before).
You certain Tina went under the knife???

bestbest
12-05-2003, 07:52 PM
You certain Tina went under the knife???

Certainly not, i have not even tried or seen her since that first encounter...

kltower
16-05-2003, 02:23 PM
Yo bro _Jaded_ u look scarier and scarier!

FR on Lynn (Lexon)

I wanted to check out Lexon the other day and went over to Balmoral Plaza and wandered downstairs and found it behind the escalators. I went in and there was a pretty receptionist sitting there and I said, “Massage for one, please.” She straightaway gave me a room number to go to since I did not want to spend any unnecessary time in a spa due to sars! I walked to the room and went in. Before long a young Chinese girl came in wearing a bright red dress. She did not look like all the other jaded (sorry! Not referring to Bro Jaded here..hehe) girls you find in other HCs. Her name was Lynn and she was a Malaysian Chinese. This was her third day working which explained her fresh looks..she actually look quite presentable and look much better than most HC gals. She was very friendly and had good PR skills and quickly engaged me in conversation as I lay down on the mattress on the floor facing down. She dimmed the lights and began her massage which was not too bad either and she was putting effort into actually massaging instead of just pushing the flesh around. The only thing negative about her is she really likes to talk non stop which is a bit of a problem if you just want a nice relaxing massage where you slowly drift off. But anyway, since she is so friendly you can’t help but talk to her during the massage which she did for the back only.

Anyway, she asked me whether I wanted the “special” at 100 dollars and I said sure, why not, since she was not bad looking, very friendly, very new and fresh and not a bad body as well. She wriggled out of her red dress and we both went into the shower where she gave me a quick scrub. After the shower we went over to the mattress and she asked me to lie facing down again, which I did. She began her catbath, which was very thorough I must say. Her tongue seemed to be quite wide because I felt like she was painting my body with her catbath! She was almost lapping me instead of licking and she was very methodical, going line by line down my back. Once she reached my backside she started lap my ass a few times before continuing down to the leg. She repeated it for the next leg and then lapped my ass again for a brief AR. I turned over and she started to lick/ lap my dick until it got erect (second session for the day mah!). Once again it felt like she was using a paint brush to paint my cock with a wet and satisfying BBBJ. She did it for a few minutes which was a pretty standard BJ and then I asked her to lie down while I went down to give her pussy a good licking. I began by licking her clitoris while softly brushing her pussy with my finger. Her body started to respond and I licked her even harder and she started to moan. I then asked her to put the cap on and got on top of her and eased my stiff erect cock into her wet pussy. It felt tight and I took my time to slowly ease myself ever deeper into her with each stroke. Finally I had reached the full length of her vagina and I began to pump her with wide regular movements while kissing her nipples. I pulled myself out and asked her to turn over on all fours for doggie and again I pushed my dick deep into her and began to pump quite hard into her. Suddenly this reminded me of my time with Yi-Yi at GL because this was my second time for the day and I did not come very fast so I continued pounding her ass until I was out of breath. I paused and motioned her to get on top of me and she used this opportunity to quickly grab some lubricant from her bag and applied it to her pussy while I got down below her. Now she eased herself easily onto my stiff pole and used her knees to pump herself up and down. Of course all the bros know this technique is the most efficient to make a guy come as her whole body is moving up and down fcuking my cock. So finally I came and grabbed her so that she lay on top of me and let my orgasm continue while I held her tightly onto me. Overall quite a good HC fcuk with a friendly girl.

Looks: 6.5/10 (not bad for HC standards!)
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6/10 (34A)
AR: 5.5/10 (very short but very wet) but then again most HC girls don’t even give AR
BBBJ: 6/10 ( a bit SOP)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very enthusiastic and friendly fcuk)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (friendly and chatty)
RTF: 7/10 (have to say one of my better HC experiences other than Dragon)

Recommended for bros into friendly and talkative girl with good FJ

_jaDeD_
16-05-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by kltower

FR on Lynn (Lexon)

I wanted to check out Lexon the other day and went over to Balmoral Plaza and wandered downstairs and found it behind the escalators. I went in and there was a pretty receptionist sitting there and I said, “Massage for one, please.” She straightaway gave me a room number to go to since I did not want to spend any unnecessary time in a spa due to sars! I walked to the room and went in. Before long a young Chinese girl came in wearing a bright red dress. She did not look like all the other jaded (sorry! Not referring to Bro Jaded here..hehe) girls you find in other HCs. Her name was Lynn and she was a Malaysian Chinese. This was her third day working which explained her fresh looks..she actually look quite presentable and look much better than most HC gals. She was very friendly and had good PR skills and quickly engaged me in conversation as I lay down on the mattress on the floor facing down. She dimmed the lights and began her massage which was not too bad either and she was putting effort into actually massaging instead of just pushing the flesh around. The only thing negative about her is she really likes to talk non stop which is a bit of a problem if you just want a nice relaxing massage where you slowly drift off. But anyway, since she is so friendly you can’t help but talk to her during the massage which she did for the back only.

Anyway, she asked me whether I wanted the “special” at 100 dollars and I said sure, why not, since she was not bad looking, very friendly, very new and fresh and not a bad body as well. She wriggled out of her red dress and we both went into the shower where she gave me a quick scrub. After the shower we went over to the mattress and she asked me to lie facing down again, which I did. She began her catbath, which was very thorough I must say. Her tongue seemed to be quite wide because I felt like she was painting my body with her catbath! She was almost lapping me instead of licking and she was very methodical, going line by line down my back. Once she reached my backside she started lap my ass a few times before continuing down to the leg. She repeated it for the next leg and then lapped my ass again for a brief AR. I turned over and she started to lick/ lap my dick until it got erect (second session for the day mah!). Once again it felt like she was using a paint brush to paint my cock with a wet and satisfying BBBJ. She did it for a few minutes which was a pretty standard BJ and then I asked her to lie down while I went down to give her pussy a good licking. I began by licking her clitoris while softly brushing her pussy with my finger. Her body started to respond and I licked her even harder and she started to moan. I then asked her to put the cap on and got on top of her and eased my stiff erect cock into her wet pussy. It felt tight and I took my time to slowly ease myself ever deeper into her with each stroke. Finally I had reached the full length of her vagina and I began to pump her with wide regular movements while kissing her nipples. I pulled myself out and asked her to turn over on all fours for doggie and again I pushed my dick deep into her and began to pump quite hard into her. Suddenly this reminded me of my time with Yi-Yi at GL because this was my second time for the day and I did not come very fast so I continued pounding her ass until I was out of breath. I paused and motioned her to get on top of me and she used this opportunity to quickly grab some lubricant from her bag and applied it to her pussy while I got down below her. Now she eased herself easily onto my stiff pole and used her knees to pump herself up and down. Of course all the bros know this technique is the most efficient to make a guy come as her whole body is moving up and down fcuking my cock. So finally I came and grabbed her so that she lay on top of me and let my orgasm continue while I held her tightly onto me. Overall quite a good HC fcuk with a friendly girl.

AR: 5.5/10 (very short but very wet) but then again most HC girls don’t even give AR

Hey Bro kltower
Haha, itchy-handed so changed my avatar...
Anyway, another great FR from you, still thot you've emigrated to GL150 for good...:D

curiosity kills
19-05-2003, 09:56 PM
had read from previous threads on LEXON and heard that ICE provides quite good services although 30+.....called LEXON for the past 3 weeks to book ICE but was told that she is on leave....anyone can tell when she will be back?

No flaming pls........:p

fatboyfuck
19-05-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by curiosity kills
had read from previous threads on LEXON and heard that ICE provides quite good services although 30+.....called LEXON for the past 3 weeks to book ICE but was told that she is on leave....anyone can tell when she will be back?

think she's back to malaysia on short vacation..
she's a good bonk.. real good!!!

curiosity kills
21-05-2003, 10:33 PM
so when is she coming back? you did not answer my question....... thanks

ladyassassinato
26-05-2003, 10:34 AM
ice on leave?
so when is she coming back? you did not answer my question....... thanks

Brother, Ice is back. You can go an visit her now.

Happy cheonging!!

Happylah911
27-05-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by curiosity kills

Ice is about 28+ if i did not remember wrongly. Very good services !!! : )

promster_12
29-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Been there a few times and here is my FR on Lexon.

Vivien
Looks: 7/10
boobs: 8/10 (one of the biggest i've tried)
massage: 5/10
Attitude: 7/10
BJ : 6/10 (PRC girls' BJ all so-so only)
FJ: 9/10 (allows licking, sucking and can get into any position)

Paris
boobs:6/10
massage: 6/10
Attitude: 8.5/10 (one of the more friendly gals there)
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10 (moans while u bang her. Can lick and finger also)

Chilli is one hot babe whom I have not tried before. Looks a bit like Japanese doll. Will be trying her soon. Happy cheonging!

cockanadan
29-05-2003, 06:11 PM
Dear Bros,

I m new to this, pls endure wif me. thanks.

I went down to Lexon today at abt 1 plus. At 1st not mush pple but later alot when i left. The service there not bad, good food and good facilities, worth the $50.

Anyway, get back to the FR.

The spa supervisor called for my number & bring me to my room. asked for a young gal.....got Faye. But saw a chio babe walking infront of me b4 going to the room, and the supervisor said it was Tina....must try her next time.

Within a min, Faye came. got a so-so look, fair and smooth complexion but a bit rough voice (me prefer gals wif sweet voice.....very soong.....heehee). Got down to massage. Massage so-so....then powder me and when she asked me to turn ard, asked the Golden Qn..."Want Special?". Of coz....yes. went all the way there for a go bonk...of coz choose FJ. So she disappear for a while, to get the "little raincoat" and back in action in the room. she dimmed the lights and stripped inront of me.....sianz....small boobs....but wat to do, already ordered for FJ, so chiong lah. She get down to raba raba me with her boobs, lick my body and ears. Then put on the "little raincoat" on my didi and do a so-so BJ (sianz....no BBBJ). At the same time, my not so decent hands when ard her body. Tickle her nipples and fingering her. Then she ask me whether i want to be on top or below. Walau....i m a man..of coz on top....must show some kungfu. so when ontop, licked her nipples and wet pussy b4 proceeding for a missionary assault. Finished the mission with a "fire in the hole", and pass her the $$$ b4 leaving the room.

Total Damage: $50(body massage) + $100 (FJ)

Looks: 5.5/10..... So-so (not my type...but above avg lah)
Body: 6/10
Attitude: 6/10
AR: she din give me leh
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 6/10 (got moan a bit....shiok also lah)
Will be back to try Tina....hopefully is the one i saw.

Hope u guys will benefit from the FR.

rexsee88
31-05-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by kltower

FR on Lynn (Lexon)

I wanted to check out Lexon the other day and went over to Balmoral Plaza and wandered downstairs and found it behind the escalators. I went in and there was a pretty receptionist sitting there and I said, “Massage for one, please.?She straightaway gave me a room number to go to since I did not want to spend any unnecessary time in a spa due to sars! I walked to the room and went in. Before long a young Chinese girl came in wearing a bright red dress. She did not look like all the other jaded (sorry! Not referring to Bro Jaded here..hehe) girls you find in other HCs. Her name was Lynn and she was a Malaysian Chinese. This was her third day working which explained her fresh looks..she actually look quite presentable and look much better than most HC gals. She was very friendly and had good PR skills and quickly engaged me in conversation as I lay down on the mattress on the floor facing down. She dimmed the lights and began her massage which was not too bad either and she was putting effort into actually massaging instead of just pushing the flesh around. The only thing negative about her is she really likes to talk non stop which is a bit of a problem if you just want a nice relaxing massage where you slowly drift off. But anyway, since she is so friendly you can’t help but talk to her during the massage which she did for the back only.

Anyway, she asked me whether I wanted the “special?at 100 dollars and I said sure, why not, since she was not bad looking, very friendly, very new and fresh and not a bad body as well. She wriggled out of her red dress and we both went into the shower where she gave me a quick scrub. After the shower we went over to the mattress and she asked me to lie facing down again, which I did. She began her catbath, which was very thorough I must say. Her tongue seemed to be quite wide because I felt like she was painting my body with her catbath! She was almost lapping me instead of licking and she was very methodical, going line by line down my back. Once she reached my backside she started lap my ass a few times before continuing down to the leg. She repeated it for the next leg and then lapped my ass again for a brief AR. I turned over and she started to lick/ lap my dick until it got erect (second session for the day mah!). Once again it felt like she was using a paint brush to paint my cock with a wet and satisfying BBBJ. She did it for a few minutes which was a pretty standard BJ and then I asked her to lie down while I went down to give her pussy a good licking. I began by licking her clitoris while softly brushing her pussy with my finger. Her body started to respond and I licked her even harder and she started to moan. I then asked her to put the cap on and got on top of her and eased my stiff erect cock into her wet pussy. It felt tight and I took my time to slowly ease myself ever deeper into her with each stroke. Finally I had reached the full length of her vagina and I began to pump her with wide regular movements while kissing her nipples. I pulled myself out and asked her to turn over on all fours for doggie and again I pushed my dick deep into her and began to pump quite hard into her. Suddenly this reminded me of my time with Yi-Yi at GL because this was my second time for the day and I did not come very fast so I continued pounding her ass until I was out of breath. I paused and motioned her to get on top of me and she used this opportunity to quickly grab some lubricant from her bag and applied it to her pussy while I got down below her. Now she eased herself easily onto my stiff pole and used her knees to pump herself up and down. Of course all the bros know this technique is the most efficient to make a guy come as her whole body is moving up and down fcuking my cock. So finally I came and grabbed her so that she lay on top of me and let my orgasm continue while I held her tightly onto me. Overall quite a good HC fcuk with a friendly girl.

Thanks Bros for yr Fr, try her yesterday, don't think she is any better than Dragon, so.. so..only, those who want to have a reasonable average message, She is OK, but not BBBJ & FJ/AR, very much SOP, she claimed that she is good with 69, which I was thought, average but very chatty, for those who love to chat, can try her.

JapLover
01-06-2003, 02:42 AM
must visit lexon on the next pay day......this month broke liaoz

JapLover
01-06-2003, 06:06 PM
will the receptionist ask what kind of gal u want or u will have to tell her???sorry newbie here:o

_jaDeD_
01-06-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by JapLover
will the receptionist ask what kind of gal u want or u will have to tell her???sorry newbie here:o
Of course, you can tell the receptionist what type of gal you want but then again, it's always better to do some readup first before you make a trip down so at least you can give the recept names and not just descriptions...

JapLover
01-06-2003, 07:00 PM
Of course, you can tell the receptionist what type of gal you want but then again, it's always better to do some readup first before you make a trip down so at least you can give the recept names and not just descriptions...

oic thks!going to take off from camp on the 10th to go there relax:)

cockanadan
01-06-2003, 09:27 PM
The receptionist quite chio man!
Any ways to get her to do massage? Want a FJ with her leh.
BTW who is the most chio gal over at Lexon?

rexsee88
01-06-2003, 11:34 PM

You may approaches for more recommendation or opinions when you step in to the canteen, ask the specky guy that offer you and serving you with food for more tips, as for more choices of which gals you wish to pick.

guestty
01-06-2003, 11:45 PM
yes this guy is call kelvin and he's a very nice and helpful guy.
just ask him nicely and he's sure willing to guide you on who's good there.
i always tip him whenever i visit this place.

JapLover
02-06-2003, 11:09 PM
any bro can recomend which young gal there does a good decent massage.....need to relieve my aches...best is got FR...thks!

JapLover
03-06-2003, 01:47 PM
come on bros help haha went thru all the posts but not much talk about massage...

_jaDeD_
04-06-2003, 02:22 AM
come on bros help haha went thru all the posts but not much talk about massage...
If a good massage is what you're looking for, you can have better ones elsewhere...
Lexon is not exactly renowned for its excellent massage..:)

ladyassassinato
04-06-2003, 06:22 PM
any bro can recomend which young gal there does a good decent massage.....need to relieve my aches...best is got FR...thks!

If you want to have good massage, forget about this place. If you want to have a good FJ and a good massage, you can go GL first and than drive or walk over to Badminton Hall HC and have a good massage. Total damage is about $250.00.

oldbirdie
04-06-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by ladyassassinato

If you want to have good massage, forget about this place. If you want to have a good FJ and a good massage, you can go GL first and than drive or walk over to Badminton Hall HC and have a good massage. Total damage is about $250.00.

Since ur mind fully occupied with the gd services at GL & BH HC, why still ask for FR on other place. Dun think u will be happier.

Ha Ha

ladyassassinato
05-06-2003, 05:51 PM
Since ur mind fully occupied with the gd services at GL & BH HC, why still ask for FR on other place. Dun think u will be happier.

Ha Ha

Brother, I think you made a mistake. I did not ask for any FR on other HC. Brother Japlover is the one who asked for recommendation and I am just trying to help up.

JapLover
07-06-2003, 10:22 AM
relax man bros thks for the advice, will visit Lexon soon

bro oldbirdie, bro ladyassassinato just helping me haha he didn't use the quote button.

bro ladyassassinato, u can use the quote button over at the right bottom part of the post.so ppl will not be confused.:D

thks for the advices from _jaDeD_, oldbirdie and ladyassassinato.

regards,
JapLover

ladyassassinato
07-06-2003, 09:31 PM
relax man bros thks for the advice, will visit Lexon soon

bro oldbirdie, bro ladyassassinato just helping me haha he didn't use the quote button.

bro ladyassassinato, u can use the quote button over at the right bottom part of the post.so ppl will not be confused.:D

thks for the advices from _jaDeD_, oldbirdie and ladyassassinato.

regards,
JapLover

Thank for your advise. This time I did it correct?

JapLover
08-06-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by ladyassassinato
Thank for your advise. This time I did it correct?

yup :)

JapLover
09-06-2003, 05:11 PM
At Last will be going to Lexon tml but i need to ask one last question, when will i take out my shorts in the massage room? just when i enter, just b4 the massage or after she pop the magical question?

will poat a FR when i get back tml :D

_jaDeD_
09-06-2003, 05:35 PM
At Last will be going to Lexon tml but i need to ask one last question, when will i take out my shorts in the massage room? just when i enter, just b4 the massage or after she pop the magical question?

will poat a FR when i get back tml :D
This is up to the individual..
For me, I'd prefer to take out my shorts just before the massage...

Anyway, I'll be in Lexon tmr too.. see you there:)

JapLover
09-06-2003, 06:18 PM
This is up to the individual..
For me, I'd prefer to take out my shorts just before the massage...

Anyway, I'll be in Lexon tmr too.. see you there:)

kk will be there after work...:D

wilsonlim115
26-06-2003, 12:59 PM
Hi, Bros,

Heard from one Lexon girl that there is a friendly and chatty PRC girl called Jasmine. Has one one tried her before?
Can you share your FR?

Thanks a million.

Wil

nitecrawler
04-07-2003, 05:52 PM
hi folks,

hv been reading up this forum for a while and this is my first fr after checking out lexon - nearby office - so convenient for lunch escapades. went twice - first time a few weeks back and second time today ...

ice - recommended by the guy in the changing room
face : oklah not ugly
body : not slim but not fat either
tits : ample more than a handful (i got small hands maybe)
massage : was good, gave a very decent oil massage for a long while.
attitude : friendly
FJ - s.o.p. I think - started with bm not very long, then a quick application of the condom via her mouth followed by quite nice bj. very accomodating in positions and and very encouraging...
damage $120 for FJ
rtf - perhaps if you like friendly attitude

tina - recommended by recept
face : much better looking compared to ice
body : better shape than ice
tits : also ample
massage : so so, ice better
attitude : not so hot, ice is better
FJ - extended licking in the groin area, bm was a bit short, so was the bj. didn't like it when i started to finger her pussy... very time conscious.
damage : $100 (bargained down from $120)
rtf - maybe not lah

_jaDeD_
04-07-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by nitecrawler
hi folks,

hv been reading up this forum for a while and this is my first fr after checking out lexon - nearby office - so convenient for lunch escapades. went twice - first time a few weeks back and second time today ...

FJ - s.o.p. I think - started with bm not very long, then a quick application of the condom via her mouth followed by quite nice bj. very accomodating in positions and and very encouraging...
damage $120 for FJ

FJ - extended licking in the groin area, bm was a bit short, so was the bj. didn't like it when i started to finger her pussy... very time conscious.
rtf - maybe not lah
FYI, Lexon's FJ rate is a standard $100...

nitecrawler
04-07-2003, 06:03 PM
sori - wasn't up to bargaining at that point ... i did the second time round ...

_jaDeD_
04-07-2003, 06:05 PM
sori - wasn't up to bargaining at that point ... i did the second time round ...
Dun have to bargain... they'll quote you $120 if they deem you to be a newbie...
No offence though...

rexsee88
04-07-2003, 07:30 PM

Most Gals will prefer if you can pay her $120, for Luxon is $100, even you though you are first timer, learn how to remember some of this thread FR, and bull shit all the way, assume that you are the regular here, when the girl start to check on you whether you are first timer, you will just walk way with the standard rate $100 !!

rexsee88
04-07-2003, 07:33 PM
hi folks,

damage $120 for FJ

btw, does any brother know which are the petite gals around in Luxon, let me know, Thanks !!

rtf - maybe not lah

rexsee88
04-07-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by wilsonlim115
Hi, Bros,

Heard from one Lexon girl that there is a friendly and chatty PRC girl called Jasmine. Has one one tried her before?
Can you share your FR?

Thanks a million.

Wil

Have not try Jasmine, but Paris instead.

FR for Paris
Look : quite sweet, but look shek that day
body : a bit of tummy fat
tits : quite a handful
massage : was good, gave a decent massage for a while, and include your head as well, not usual for HC gals.
attitude : friendly, able to accomodate
FJ - s.o.p. I think - started with bm not very long, then a quick SOP, application of the condom and standard position, not much actions.
damage $100 for FJ

Ask me to recommend more friend to patronise her, I smile at her that I will, but that day, she have one straight booking after me, she somehow is doing everything in the rush, I thought the clock was slow, all & all is 30 minutes only, and she start packing up for the next session. no wonder the counter lady told me not to be late for appointment,

btw, any bros has came across any handful list of petite gals in Luxon that can try, let me know, Thanks !!

gedangsa
04-07-2003, 09:09 PM
Vivian still there ? Call up but the gal say no person name Bee Lian, I say Vivian and she repeated the same thing. Very angry, so I drop the idea of going there.

So, Vivian still there ?

dkong
09-07-2003, 07:41 AM
u boink her before? How big are her boobs? Can anyone confirm she is still working there? Thanks! :D

NoHome
19-07-2003, 12:52 AM
Bored n Horny afternoon, decide to go to Lexon have a massage+special. After having a quick dip in the hotpool, room number was given. Went into the room, in split sec i was naked, lying on the bed waiting for her.

She came in, no bad looking. she dim the lights and start touching my butt softly, after which she climb on my back and start massage....... massage was good and we had lots of conversation, slowly she start to feel my didi and balls.

Not long after she turn me over and continue touching me didi, then she ask how i wan to play today, so i say i wan her to rape me. She gave me a sluty smile and proceed with BJ, then she strip infront of me and start to ride on top of me...... her cunt juices was flowing like a rush.....

We follow with a missionary and my didi juz have to fail me at this time.... (need to pee). I had a quick pee and rush back for part two.... we did a bit of doggy and end with missionary.

FR
Boobs : B (abit small for her size)
Looks : 6/10
BJ : 4/10 (a while only)
HJ : None (only touching)
FJ : 7/10 (willing to do any position u like)
Overall : 6/10 (muz try her again to get the max out of her)

Damage : Standard : 100 Massage+free food : 50

gedangsa
19-07-2003, 04:04 PM
Tried again to book Vivien but this time they told me she won't be back until the 20-something of this month. Damn, so I book for the next on my list, Tina, heard that she has a great pair of boobs. Also wanna find out if she went under the knife.

Here's the FR

Looks - nothing special, normal

Age - 27 (she said)

Boobs - At most B size only la. And they are real - confirm

opted for BM and BJ - she said $100 (was I cheated ?)
BM- only a while BJ-quiite a while bcos I masturbate b4 she came in

Body - above average say 7.5/10

Quite friendly

RTF - maybe if I ccan't find better breast. Her breast is really nice to squeeze but not for big boobs lover

gedangsa
29-07-2003, 08:15 PM
Hi bros,

Finally I have tried Vivien of Lexon. Here is my contribution of the FR.

Confirmed she is a PRC but she is a PR (according to her). And guess what, she speaks english much better than all the PRC that I've met.

Her breast size is more or less like Kelly's size (Kelly of Joyful). I honestly don't know whoose one is bigger. But all I can say is that Vivien is fair while Kelly is tanned

Well her service was ok, bj was better than Kelly, I mean real bj no use of hand. What I like was when she bj me, we were in 69 postion. And while I I was licking her thigh (wah damn smooth and solid), she push her pussy to my face. Wah, damn shiok, her pussy looks so nice unlike others that look messy. Her pussy is so orderly and solid. I don't know what else to say.

On 2nd thought, maybe in terms of size, I think I rate her 3rd and Kelly 4th

End-of-FR

Kdajong99
19-08-2003, 04:46 PM
Tried Lynn of Lexon. Malaysian gal 24 y.o. Not bad looking but her boob AA- size , like changi airport leh. A bit plump but friendly.

Massage : 7/10 so so.
Sexy Massage : 6/10 not very arousing but still give her special a try due to her friendliness.
H/J : NA
B/J : 9/10 Deep Throat.
F/J : 8/10

Overall : 8/10

Quite a good experience but no breast so a bit sian.

Kdajong99
19-08-2003, 04:46 PM
Tried Lynn of Lexon. Malaysian gal 24 y.o. Not bad looking but her boob AA- size , like changi airport leh. A bit plump but friendly.

Massage : 7/10 so so.
Sexy Massage : 6/10 not very arousing but still give her special a try due to her friendliness.
H/J : NA
B/J : 9/10 Deep Throat.
F/J : 8/10

Overall : 8/10

Quite a good experience but no breast so a bit sian.

GLcheonger
21-08-2003, 12:46 PM
After being a regular in lexon below is the conclusion

top4 not in any order

Jasmin (china) : hot , horny
Vivan (china) : Big tits
Lynn (Malaysia chinese : Gd service , sexy , smalll tits
Tina : Ah lian , not bad , gd service

Any gd stuffs

knightnight
22-08-2003, 05:04 PM
Tried her last week. Must say she is one hot girl.......she said looking at me, she wanted to do a FJ and asked me if wanted too. I opted for bm.
while massaging, she got a call and she stood over me and spoke on the phone. I could see her from under her skirt and when she saw me see her and drool...she just smiled and said,,,,want?
she stripped totally and I requested for removing her panty as well.....she agreed and yes she loved to be fingered but gently.
I made anohter request, I asked if she could blow me while standing....she agreed and I stood up....she blew without holding and it was great.......very accomodating and fun......

BUT WHILE GOING OUT, I SAW ANOTHER TALL CHINESE GIRL...SOLID HEIGHT AND DAMN HOT...CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO SHE IS? AM I RIGHT IN SAYING SHE COULD BE JASMINE? ONLY GUESSING AS i DID NOT TRY OR SEE..JUST READ IN FR'S

bestbest
22-08-2003, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GLcheonger

top4 not in any order

Any gd stuffs [/QUOTE

Jamine - agree..quite big built to some maybe

Vivan - great boobs and great service ..just as prc ah lian to some may be

Lynn - din try so no comments

Tina: Lian but $$face, go for $100 job or more, good service for sure but go for the $50 hj n see how...i rather go for Faye

Venus: new gal from malaysia n a pretty gal..

omnia
25-08-2003, 04:02 PM
jasmine...hot & horny gal who hails fm haerbin...average looker wif a largish frame...service - good, great sexy massage, sexy moans wif wild cim at the end...

venus...sweet & cute gal, petite, pink tits & a nice ass...service - good, nice soft moans, gf service albeit on the quiet side...claims to be a week into the job...

overall...found lexon to be value for money...$50 entrance & $100 extras...same as gl but wif nicer & classier ambience: hot pool, cool showers, best free food amongst the hcs; tried their nasi lemak & chicken rice, good, pleasant & efficient staff(unlike dragon)...nice place to relax for a few hrs...

zyxel01
25-08-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by omnia
jasmine...hot & horny gal who hails fm haerbin...average looker wif a largish frame...service - good, great sexy massage, sexy moans wif wild cim at the end...

venus...sweet & cute gal, petite, pink tits & a nice ass...service - good, nice soft moans, gf service albeit on the quiet side...claims to be a week into the job...

overall...found lexon to be value for money...$50 entrance & $100 extras...same as gl but wif nicer & classier ambience: hot pool, cool showers, best free food amongst the hcs; tried their nasi lemak & chicken rice, good, pleasant & efficient staff(unlike dragon)...nice place to relax for a few hrs...

Oi...!!! Omnia.....!!!

Is that why you are so quiet in the GL scene? Hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

omnia
27-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Oi...!!! Omnia.....!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

sort of lar!...i am presently based out of s'pore...was back in town for a stretch...all my fav gl gals either mia, long leave or retired...so decided to check out the hc scene...different experience leh...

btw...think that the gl scene getting fm bad to worse...needs at least 20-30 pretty good service gals urgently...

cheerios

zyxel01
27-08-2003, 07:21 PM
sort of lar!...i am presently based out of s'pore...was back in town for a stretch...all my fav gl gals either mia, long leave or retired...so decided to check out the hc scene...different experience leh...

btw...think that the gl scene getting fm bad to worse...needs at least 20-30 pretty good service gals urgently...

cheerios

Try Sugar of Dorris HC in Miramar Hotel. Big titts and gf service.

Got to call and book her. Very busy gal.

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah_Fu
27-08-2003, 07:24 PM
anyone know wat time they open and close???:D

Ah_Fu
28-08-2003, 01:16 AM
went down today
gal no good
dont even remember the gal name :p

Hitman
29-08-2003, 01:17 AM
Hi,

Just back from a trip from Lexon, was serviced by this gal called Mabel who joined just three months ago from Legends. She was in the room before me cos I was still enjoying my dinner at the lounge. :p

Sweet, small sized gal from Malacca. Wouldn't rate her as beautiful, but okay lor... Body is also okay only, boobs are a handful but the best part is that the service is great! From frenching to BBBJ, and it's a no rush service, really took her time and can see that she's enjoying herself too.

If you guys are looking for gf service, can give her a try. An average looker in my opinion, but it is her excellent service that is worth mentioning.

Have fun.

rexsee88
29-08-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Hitman
Hi,

Just back from a trip from Lexon, was serviced by this gal called Mabel who joined just three months ago from Legends. She was in the room before me cos I was still enjoying my dinner at the lounge. :p

Sweet, small sized gal from Malacca. Wouldn't rate her as beautiful, but okay lor... Body is also okay only, boobs are a handful but the best part is that the service is great! From frenching to BBBJ, and it's a no rush service, really took her time and can see that she's enjoying herself too.

If you guys are looking for gf service, can give her a try. An average looker in my opinion, but it is her excellent service that is worth mentioning.

Have fun.

Thanks Bro Hitman for the detail info,

After been frequent in HCs for so many months, seem to have some basic guidelines, in general most small build petite girls seem to be providing a better services than those tall & chio ones, who mostly use their body and looks to win over the customers,
any bros has the same experiences, may be want to comments ?
all feedback are most welcome !!

MelonEater
29-08-2003, 11:30 AM
Oi...!!! Omnia.....!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

Oi Bro Zyxel, Bro Omnia, glad to see you guys here. Wah piang you guys also shifted to HC from GL ah? How's life in Dudes? Still so political?

zyxel01
29-08-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by MelonEater
Oi Bro Zyxel, Bro Omnia, glad to see you guys here. Wah piang you guys also shifted to HC from GL ah? How's life in Dudes? Still so political?

No lah....

Dudes has quieten also.

I also go to HC too. Have been visiting HCs for many years. A mixture of HC and GL. Have you tried Sugar of Dorris in Miramar Hotel? Big titts, real and soft and sweet gal, and gf service.

Cheers!
zyxel

MelonEater
29-08-2003, 02:19 PM
No lah....

Dudes has quieten also.

I also go to HC too. Have been visiting HCs for many years. A mixture of HC and GL. Have you tried Sugar of Dorris in Miramar Hotel? Big titts, real and soft and sweet gal, and gf service.

Cheers!
zyxel

Not yet. But have tried many good ones. Like you big melon, I neber miss one. My personal prefrences are:

Big Boobs: Ice from Bugis

Pretty face and body: Joyce from Leisure(servise so-so)

Exotic looks: Chris from Dajiko(mixed Portugese)

Pretty Malay: Lena from Casanova

What is yours? Maybe next time can cheong HC together. Btw I think i meet you once only if you could remember.

zyxel01
29-08-2003, 05:33 PM
Not yet. But have tried many good ones. Like you big melon, I neber miss one. My personal prefrences are:

Big Boobs: Ice from Bugis

Pretty face and body: Joyce from Leisure(servise so-so)

Exotic looks: Chris from Dajiko(mixed Portugese)

Pretty Malay: Lena from Casanova

What is yours? Maybe next time can cheong HC together. Btw I think i meet you once only if you could remember.

Ho ho....

I think we met in Tommy's place right?

I have another good friend also crazy of big titts. He is titts82002. Sometimes we cheong together also.

I am not super big titts craze, but would not miss them out if there is a chance.

So far, only big titts tried are:

Sugar of Dorris, Honey of Take5 (already retired), Bobo of Bugis (retired), Chris of Pan Island (dun know where now), Gina of of Take5, Fanny of Take5, Moon of Fortuna (retired), Gina (Malay) of Golden Garden.

Not big titts:

CASH of Paradiz (dun know where now), Ken of Odenia, Ivy of Lai Lai (dun know where now), Maggie of Pan Island, Linda of Merlin, Lemon of Miko, Jane of Miko, Margret of Spring, Wen Wen of Sphere (retired), and many more.

Sure, we can cheong together.

Cheers!
zyxel

MelonEater
30-08-2003, 12:36 AM
Ho ho....

I think we met in Tommy's place right?

I have another good friend also crazy of big titts. He is titts82002. Sometimes we cheong together also.

I am not super big titts craze, but would not miss them out if there is a chance.

So far, only big titts tried are:

Sugar of Dorris, Honey of Take5 (already retired), Bobo of Bugis (retired), Chris of Pan Island (dun know where now), Gina of of Take5, Fanny of Take5, Moon of Fortuna (retired), Gina (Malay) of Golden Garden.

Not big titts:

CASH of Paradiz (dun know where now), Ken of Odenia, Ivy of Lai Lai (dun know where now), Maggie of Pan Island, Linda of Merlin, Lemon of Miko, Jane of Miko, Margret of Spring, Wen Wen of Sphere (retired), and many more.

Sure, we can cheong together.

Cheers!
zyxel

Cash of Paradiz? You interested? Two months back I tried her and she claim she is Cash formerly from Paradiz. I'm not too sure whether she's really Cash. She provide excellent massage and good in sex. Very horny also.

Darren32
30-08-2003, 05:51 PM
Cash of Paradiz? You interested? Two months back I tried her and she claim she is Cash formerly from Paradiz. I'm not too sure whether she's really Cash. She provide excellent massage and good in sex. Very horny also.

At which HC?

Maverick01
30-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Yo bros...here i am the thread starter......here's my short contribution of some poisons and small elixir in Lexon that i can remember.

Lynn- Average looker, Tok too much but service is good.......use the nehneh runbur dicky til damn song....see her posture doin it really good........hahah

Paris- Looks dao but service experience......suck ur nipples really shiok....

Carol- Weak blowjob....juz put mouth on the head and do but lick balls quite good..........but later go rinse mouth and make those clear throat noise quite loud.........no deep throat or what so ever... ...looks pretty......34B tits...

Mabel- Short gal with boobs that are a handful......diff way of asking u to take her special..hahaa.......whisper in ur ear her name and say she wan fulljob with u and ask u to look for her again..abit of tummy fat.....one more thing...urine b4 she do with me....kinda turn off but she say she urgent...and the way she bath after the service kinda funni.....like chop chop...hahahaha but funni though..

Venus- Looks cute.....kinda arrogant though..seem to have some odour ......and weak service, dun seem to noe anything at all!........practically u pay her and she lie there for u.....worst experience for me...skip at all cost..

Yvonne- Looks average but ok..turn off is a big mole on the body.............willing to pls though....shoot my load on her tits...fun!

got more but this much first......No need comment k...juz for all bros reference....no time to reply ..cheersss all...

Maverick01
30-08-2003, 07:23 PM
Ya....tina...tried her bm....wow....nv do anything one......but her boobs are great juz that she put baby powder on it b4hand...dunnoe 4 what.....think dun wan me sucks..kaozzz...juz squeeze with my hand...really like to give it a good suck and make her pain.....but got powder leh..nabei...lame trick...then lan lan...in the end punish her.....load near her pussy nearly kana her undies...then she so scare say got only one pair...hahahahahaha

QUOTE]Originally posted by bestbest
Originally posted by GLcheonger

top4 not in any order

Any gd stuffs [/QUOTE

Jamine - agree..quite big built to some maybe

Vivan - great boobs and great service ..just as prc ah lian to some may be

Lynn - din try so no comments

Tina: Lian but $$face, go for $100 job or more, good service for sure but go for the $50 hj n see how...i rather go for Faye

Venus: new gal from malaysia n a pretty gal..

dementedcow
31-08-2003, 12:30 PM
Booked for Ribena at Dragon on SAT, went there and the recep tell me someone else booked already before me, she forgot, apoplgize and ask me to take some other gal.. but only got 2 gals to choose. Ruby and can't remeber the other one. HUH? business so good on a SAT? Must be becos of PAYDAy. decided not to try and left.

Then i remembered the recommendation by brudder HITMAN and decided to go LEXON and book Vivian. Surprisingly, managed to get her.

Went there...WOW! Decor is v new and nice...Everything is so much better than Dragon. Service aslo better. The chair in the TV lounge feels more comfortable even. The rooms even got marble top basin plus nice shower rooms. Carpet aand wall paper also cleaner. If Lexon is worth $50, then Dragon should only charge $35.

FR on Vivian

Looks: 6.5/10 Saw her come in in a very nice floral dress,
looks not stunninly, just a PRC who knows how to dress up.

Figure: 8/10 Large bone, but damn huge and soft neh-neh. Had a wonderful time palying wif them. She likes to rub them on your dick too. but her saliva quite strong smell...DUN LIKE..

Attitude: 8/10. Friendly and can talk dirty. praise your didi and body through-out the FJ...though i know it's all bull-shit.

BJ: 7/10...short but shiok. personally, i like my blow job to be gentle and sensual so i can lie back, close my eyes and enjoy, which is what she did.:p

Sounds: 6/10. soft moans, a little fake but good enough as a turn-on.

FJ: 7/10 allows many positions and an active participant, great to watch her neh-neh bounce when i pumped her. they really swing and twirl..:D

Forgot to try finger her, does she allow that?

Overall: 7.5/10 .....won't go back to Dragon if not for Ribena, she still gives me the best overall f**k. miss her.

Are there any better looking gals in LEXON?

omnia
31-08-2003, 02:47 PM

howdy...now based out of s'pore, so only check in on the action when i am back for a stretch...

gl appears to hv lost it allure, to me that is...i think it is going thru its worst patch since i began chionging there in the mid 90s...new gals suck in both looks & service...all the top class gals hv either retired, mia or work infrequently...HC just a refreshing diversion for me...

Dudes?...left some time ago...

cheerios

mervynwm
01-09-2003, 12:49 AM
Any gals from Lexon to recommend ?

after reading the forum, think i can gather the 3...they are :...

Lynn
Carol
Paris.

They chio ??? any actress they look like ? or any bros out there got better recommendations ?

Cheers.

zyxel01
01-09-2003, 10:24 AM

Well, she is very gf type, small built, a bit Thai/Malay look, dark, girl-next-door look, nice soft average sized titts. Wears specs when not working. Very gentle and sweet.

Please PM me her whereabouts. I heard she was in Venus Fingerpress in Hougang called Mandy, but disappeared again.

Cheers!
zyxel

MelonEater
01-09-2003, 02:01 PM
Well, she is very gf type, small built, a bit Thai/Malay look, dark, girl-next-door look, nice soft average sized titts. Wears specs when not working. Very gentle and sweet.

Please PM me her whereabouts. I heard she was in Venus Fingerpress in Hougang called Mandy, but disappeared again.

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro spot on. Your description of her match 100%. She don't want people to know of her comeback. Kept asking me how I know she is there and ask me not to tell anyone in the forum.

She's gone in Venus? What a waste. I think you should know now why she want to be discreet about it. Once lobang pecah, MIA liao. Her move was damn good. Towards the end of the massage she will just arouse you with her hand and once I turn over for a french the rest is history. Never ask whether I want special or quote any price. Everything happen so spontenaues. When I ask her how much it's after the fuck, she requested $100 only. Well worth it.

For bro who PM for her whereabout, I can't help. She's no longer there.

zyxel01
01-09-2003, 02:19 PM
Bro spot on. Your description of her match 100%. She don't want people to know of her comeback. Kept asking me how I know she is there and ask me not to tell anyone in the forum.

She's gone in Venus? What a waste. I think you should know now why she want to be discreet about it. Once lobang pecah, MIA liao. Her move was damn good. Towards the end of the massage she will just arouse you with her hand and once I turn over for a french the rest is history. Never ask whether I want special or quote any price. Everything happen so spontenaues. When I ask her how much it's after the fuck, she requested $100 only. Well worth it.

For bro who PM for her whereabout, I can't help. She's no longer there.

Oh shit...!!! I hesitated when heard that she was in Venus. It was mentioned that she is no longer in Venus. Maybe was just a rumour.... I hope..... Oh Cash, where are you now?

Cheers!
zyxel

Hitman
01-09-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by dementedcow
Booked for Ribena at Dragon on SAT, went there and the recep tell me someone else booked already before me, she forgot, apoplgize and ask me to take some other gal.. but only got 2 gals to choose. Ruby and can't remeber the other one. HUH? business so good on a SAT? Must be becos of PAYDAy. decided not to try and left.

Then i remembered the recommendation by brudder HITMAN and decided to go LEXON and book Vivian. Surprisingly, managed to get her.

Went there...WOW! Decor is v new and nice...Everything is so much better than Dragon. Service aslo better. The chair in the TV lounge feels more comfortable even. The rooms even got marble top basin plus nice shower rooms. Carpet aand wall paper also cleaner. If Lexon is worth $50, then Dragon should only charge $35.

FR on Vivian

Looks: 6.5/10 Saw her come in in a very nice floral dress,
looks not stunninly, just a PRC who knows how to dress up.

Figure: 8/10 Large bone, but damn huge and soft neh-neh. Had a wonderful time palying wif them. She likes to rub them on your dick too. but her saliva quite strong smell...DUN LIKE..

Attitude: 8/10. Friendly and can talk dirty. praise your didi and body through-out the FJ...though i know it's all bull-shit.

BJ: 7/10...short but shiok. personally, i like my blow job to be gentle and sensual so i can lie back, close my eyes and enjoy, which is what she did.:p

Sounds: 6/10. soft moans, a little fake but good enough as a turn-on.

FJ: 7/10 allows many positions and an active participant, great to watch her neh-neh bounce when i pumped her. they really swing and twirl..:D

Forgot to try finger her, does she allow that?

Overall: 7.5/10 .....won't go back to Dragon if not for Ribena, she still gives me the best overall f**k. miss her.

Are there any better looking gals in LEXON? Good to know you like the place.

And yes, Vivian's tits are nice to play with, and she does allows fingering.

Happy bonking...

dkong
02-09-2003, 11:00 PM
My first visit to Lexon Spa, the place is really nice. Oh yes the food is good also.

Here is my FR on Vivian

Looks: 6.5/10 PRC Ah Lian with thick make up.

Figure: 7/10 Large bone, but quite huge and soft tits. She likes to rub them on your dick.

Attitude: 8/10. Friendly. She has a sweet mouth, know how to talk cock.

BJ: 7/10. short

Sounds: 6/10. soft moans fake

FJ: 7/10. Bonk her in 2 positions enjoy watching her tits bounce when i pumped her. Tried to lick her pussy but i dont think she like it... does she allow that to other?

Overall: 6/10

RTF: No. I like to try other gals but i really like the HC so much better than those i went to.

Are there any big tits in LEXON? :D

dementedcow
02-09-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by dkong
My first visit to Lexon Spa, the place is really nice. Oh yes the food is good also.

Here is my FR on Vivian

Looks: 6.5/10 PRC Ah Lian with thick make up.

Figure: 7/10 Large bone, but quite huge and soft tits. She likes to rub them on your dick.

Attitude: 8/10. Friendly. She has a sweet mouth, know how to talk cock.

Sounds: 6/10. soft moans fake

FJ: 7/10. Bonk her in 2 positions enjoy watching her tits bounce when i pumped her. Tried to lick her pussy but i dont think she like it... does she allow that to other?

RTF: No. I like to try other gals but i really like the HC so much better than those i went to.

Are there any big tits in LEXON? :D

brudder dkong,
your FR sounds alot like mine,;)
am looking for recommendation of gals to try at LEXON too.

mervynwm
03-09-2003, 11:22 PM
Yo ! any gals at Lexon to recommend ???

Cheers.

chuck888
04-09-2003, 05:16 PM
Hi guys, enjoyed reading all ya posts, Lexon sounds like quite a good place overall. Just wondering how much just for a BJ here and if any of the gals can CIM?

I know the going rate at Lexon is $100 for FJ and $50 for HJ, just not sure about the BJ or if CIM is possible? Maybe with Jasmine... heheheheheh.

Thanks!

Chuck

dracula
09-09-2003, 01:24 PM
I visited Lexon Spa, the place is ok.

My FR on Joey

Looks: 6/10 Quite snobbish

Figure: 6/10 Small tits. So disappointed

Attitude: 6/10.

FJ: 7/10. Bonk her in 3 positions Fingered her pussy.

Manudieliao
09-09-2003, 01:55 PM
Any any brother please kindly tell me where is this Lexon?? Location and charges?? Please....thanks.:D

lai leow
09-09-2003, 05:55 PM
Anyone tried Ruby? please provide FR, might want to this evening.
Thanks in Advance

CaseSensitive
09-09-2003, 09:45 PM
Thanks to all buddy's FR for guiding me to this wonderful HC.

This Lexon address is:
Lexon Executive Spa
271 Bt Timah Rd #B1-09 Singapore 259708
http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/map.jsp?x=28241.9900&y=33189.9800&postal=259708&level=7&star=&heading=271%20BUKIT%20TIMAH%20ROAD,%20BALMORAL%20P LAZA%20(259708)&building=BALMORAL%20PLAZA

Here is my FR on Jasmine:

Looks: 7/10 PRC Girl.

Figure: 7/10. Quite tall, about 1.7M. Not slim. For those who like Shu-Nu.

Tits: 36B+

Attitude: 8/10. Very friendly.

BJ: 7/10. No BBBJ.

Voice: 6/10.

FJ: 7/10. Fcuk her in many positions. Can french kissing, but feel she don't like.

Overall: 7/10

Damage: 50+100

RTF: Yes. I also like to try other gals.

I really like the Spa because it's much better than those i went to before, such as Dragon, Executive Spa.

xxxaddict
10-09-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by lai leow
Anyone tried Ruby? please provide FR, might want to this evening.
Thanks in Advance

Hi Brudder,

I was at Lexon last Thursday. First time there so anyhow ask them to recommend. Got Ruby.

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 (more than a handful)
HJ: n/a
BJ: 6/10
FJ: n/a

First impression was that she was pushing 30+. Rather quiet, didn't say much. Had an extremely hard massage and then followed by the SOP question. I wasn't really impressed with her figure nor her looks so I opted for a BJ. Charged me $100!!! KNN. I didn't realise that it was more than market rate cos I didn't read the FRs here before hand. Anyway, opted for BJ and BM. It was a so-so experience. Would have more fun if I DIY. Nothing to write home to the folks about. Shot my load and left.

Overall: This is one where you can just go for a massage. Wouldn't bother too much about the 'special'.

Lesson learnt: Do some research in the forums before going to HC.

Hope this is of some help.

searchfun
10-09-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by xxxaddict
Hi Brudder,

I was at Lexon last Thursday. First time there so anyhow ask them to recommend. Got Ruby.

First impression was that she was pushing 30+. Rather quiet, didn't say much. Had an extremely hard massage and then followed by the SOP question. I wasn't really impressed with her figure nor her looks so I opted for a BJ. Charged me $100!!! KNN. I didn't realise that it was more than market rate cos I didn't read the FRs here before hand. Anyway, opted for BJ and BM. It was a so-so experience. Would have more fun if I DIY. Nothing to write home to the folks about. Shot my load and left.

Overall: This is one where you can just go for a massage. Wouldn't bother too much about the 'special'.

Lesson learnt: Do some research in the forums before going to HC.

Hope this is of some help.

Bro,

In Lexon, you must & have to specify your request to the reception for YOUNG girl. There are 2 type of girls in Lexon:-

1. Good message :- meaning old girl (30 & above), may be urgy but good in message. They will provide HJ & some of them may offer more than HJ if you are interested on them.

2. Young girl :- As it mean, most of them message are so so or even can't make it but young & looker. Of couse the mean thing is you know what it is..

If you do not specify to the reception what you want, than will depend on your luck base on the girl que & availability .

Hope it help.

lai leow
10-09-2003, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by xxxaddict
[B]Hi Brudder,

" Bro xxx addict.. sounds nice, BJ with or without cap? and how was the job? I think 100 is still too high, the last time, I was recommended to her too. but cant really recall, just the smell is quite strong, thats all...

horny22
10-09-2003, 10:18 PM
Hi Bros,

I tried searching for these info for Lexon before I post this thread but can't locate them, can anyone pls update me:-

1.) What time do they serve dinner & do I have to pay?
2.) How long can I stay there even though I've finished my massage?
3.) I believe that some of the girls have already left for other HC, so currently who are the recommended ones still working there?

Thank you very much.

chukeliang
10-09-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by horny22
Hi Bros,

I tried searching for these info for Lexon before I post this thread but can't locate them, can anyone pls update me:-

1.) What time do they serve dinner & do I have to pay?
2.) How long can I stay there even though I've finished my massage?
3.) I believe that some of the girls have already left for other HC, so currently who are the recommended ones still working there?

Thank you very much.
1. 6- 9pm, if food still available
2. until closing time
3. hard to tell u, jus copy down the namw from this forum and phone the recept next morining.

4. excuse me, dun ask ppl here for phone no. OKAY

oaoo
11-09-2003, 01:05 AM
Any bros can give info as to the time Vivian or Jasmin start their day at the HC? I usually like to go at late morning or around noon time.

Thanks bros.

Hitman
11-09-2003, 01:26 AM
Was at Lexon this evening and was serviced by Carol. Average looking gal, tall, slim and best part of her body- she comes with a handful of very nice, firm and 'springy' boobs.

She looks better with her long hair tied up and is very accomodating, chatty and service attitude is commendable. BJ could be improved, no deep throat but she likes to lick the balls.

Overall a good experience... :)

dementedcow
11-09-2003, 11:21 PM
Was at Lexon this evening and was serviced by Carol. Average looking gal, tall, slim and best part of her body- she comes with a handful of very nice, firm and 'springy' boobs.

She looks better with her long hair tied up and is very accomodating, chatty and service attitude is commendable. BJ could be improved, no deep throat but she likes to lick the balls.

Overall a good experience... :)

in terms of looks, is vivian or carol better looking?

Hitman
12-09-2003, 10:40 AM
in terms of looks, is vivian or carol better looking?
To my eyes, Vivian looks better.

xxxaddict
13-09-2003, 01:05 AM
Just came back from Lexon earlier this evening. Remembered to pack a few names from the forum to go along. First name that came to my mind was Lynn. Asked recept and they said that she would be sent on her way.

I was in the room showering when she came in. Straight away her PR skills started working overtime. Asked if I had eaten, if I was feeling OK, if I had just finished playing sports, etc etc.

Massage was OK. Nothing to shout about. Not too hard and not too soft. At then end of the massage, she proceeded to do a sexy massage. Caressing my butt, back, asscrack and back again. Finally she popped the question. She asked me to try her full service, told me that I would not be disappointed. Well, must say that her sales pitch is rather good, so I nodded my head and opted for the full service.

What followed was a veritable tongue concerto. She came back into the room with her barang, and started to do a striptease consisting of a few minutes of butt-wriggling. She ten asked me to lie face down and she proceeded to run her tongue all over my back. All between my buttcheeks and right into my asscrack. I could not help but begin to rise to the occasion. Anyways, I flipped around and she proceeded to run her tongue all over my body, right down to my toes. She then proceeded to some ball sucking, and then on to cock licking. She was licking my cock all the way from the base to the tip, all the while looking at me. Finally, when she had enough of teasing me, she bobbed down for a BBBJ. Whilst BBBJing, she flipped herself around and presented me with a close-up of her trimmed pussy. I think she was offering it to me for a tongue concerto of my own, but I respectfully passed up on that offer by sticking my fingers into her pussy, and strumming her clit. After a few ooohs and aaahs (does it matter if it is fake? I don't really give a damn), she slipped on the cap and away we went. We were bonking away, with my hardness sliding and slipping into her slick pussy. Finally could not take it anymore and cummed. She ducked for a shower after that as did I. Standard post-coital chit-chat and off I went.

Overall Ratings
Looks: 6.5/10 (Typical M'sian look)
Boobs: 32A (not the biggest, but still nice and firm - or was that her breastBONE?)
BJ: 8.5/10 (What can I say? It was a pretty good BBBJ. Pornstar treatment)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Very slick and wet - Not sure if it was KY though. Will bring my Litmus Paper next time)
Damage: $50 + $100
RTF: Do bears shit in the woods?

rexsee88
13-09-2003, 09:10 PM
I stiill remember few months ago when I try her when she was still new, but don't remember she has tried all this patterns, guess her skill is improving, she did mentioned she has a friend working in Leisure HC, guess might be Chanel, cause, this pattern of using the tongue to lick all over the body, is very similar, think Lynn might have pick up the skill from her, it is very sensation when tried with chanel, only disgusting is the seliva smell after that.

Originally posted by xxxaddict
Just came back from Lexon earlier this evening. Remembered to pack a few names from the forum to go along. First name that came to my mind was Lynn. Asked recept and they said that she would be sent on her way.

I was in the room showering when she came in. Straight away her PR skills started working overtime. Asked if I had eaten, if I was feeling OK, if I had just finished playing sports, etc etc.

Massage was OK. Nothing to shout about. Not too hard and not too soft. At then end of the massage, she proceeded to do a sexy massage. Caressing my butt, back, asscrack and back again. Finally she popped the question. She asked me to try her full service, told me that I would not be disappointed. Well, must say that her sales pitch is rather good, so I nodded my head and opted for the full service.

What followed was a veritable tongue concerto. She came back into the room with her barang, and started to do a striptease consisting of a few minutes of butt-wriggling. She ten asked me to lie face down and she proceeded to run her tongue all over my back. All between my buttcheeks and right into my asscrack. I could not help but begin to rise to the occasion. Anyways, I flipped around and she proceeded to run her tongue all over my body, right down to my toes. She then proceeded to some ball sucking, and then on to cock licking. She was licking my cock all the way from the base to the tip, all the while looking at me. Finally, when she had enough of teasing me, she bobbed down for a BBBJ. Whilst BBBJing, she flipped herself around and presented me with a close-up of her trimmed pussy. I think she was offering it to me for a tongue concerto of my own, but I respectfully passed up on that offer by sticking my fingers into her pussy, and strumming her clit. After a few ooohs and aaahs (does it matter if it is fake? I don't really give a damn), she slipped on the cap and away we went. We were bonking away, with my hardness sliding and slipping into her slick pussy. Finally could not take it anymore and cummed. She ducked for a shower after that as did I. Standard post-coital chit-chat and off I went.

Overall Ratings
Looks: 6.5/10 (Typical M'sian look)
Boobs: 32A (not the biggest, but still nice and firm - or was that her breastBONE?)
BJ: 8.5/10 (What can I say? It was a pretty good BBBJ. Pornstar treatment)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Very slick and wet - Not sure if it was KY though. Will bring my Litmus Paper next time)
Damage: $50 + $100
RTF: Do bears shit in the woods?

dementedcow
14-09-2003, 01:22 PM
Jasmine

Big Bone Gal from Harbin.
Looks, not bad but feels she's too big size for me.
Very horny (or pretend to be very horn) gal.
the minute i lie down, she start caressing my buttocks before laying the towel on me for massage. Throughtout the massage, her hands will wander down your ass crack and play with my hole and balls. After a while, moved me into a doggie position and starting playing with my didi and caressing my lower abdomen. All this before she even ask me the golden question.

overall okay experience, cos the gal is nice and friendly. but find that she not so hygienic as after the session, she only clean herself with water(without soap) at the wash basin. Never shower like the other gals. No wonder at the start, when i was sucking her boobs, she seems to smell a little of saliva. (her last customer's saliva?) eeeks!

Hitman
18-09-2003, 12:22 PM

Are there any better looking gals in LEXON?
Bro dementedcow,

For better looking ones, you can try Tina, Amy or Yvonne. I've seen Tina and Amy, both looked sweet. I've not seen Yvonne though, they were recommended to me when I've had Carol.

dementedcow
18-09-2003, 11:40 PM
Bro dementedcow,

For better looking ones, you can try Tina, Amy or Yvonne. I've seen Tina and Amy, both looked sweet. I've not seen Yvonne though, they were recommended to me when I've had Carol.

Jasmine actually recommended me to try Amy, say she's very pretty and quite Ang Pai there. How come nobody has yet to post an FR on her?

Hitman
19-09-2003, 02:45 AM
Jasmine actually recommended me to try Amy, say she's very pretty and quite Ang Pai there. How come nobody has yet to post an FR on her?
Soon brother, soon. ;)

oaoo
20-09-2003, 12:55 AM
Have been a regular (almost weekly affair) at BHC for more than a year liao and sometimes in a lost of who to call when were there lead me to think of venturing into other HCs. After reading about other HCs, finally decided on Legends or Lexon. Was contemplating whether to book for Sammi of Legends or Vivian of Lexon for a while before trying my luck to book Vivian first. Um ... successful on my first attempt and fit well into my schedule.

Indeed the facilities, food, ambient were good. Very relaxing and spacious, friendly recep, and so were the guys in the changing room and lounge. Spent close to 2 hrs (hot pool, shower, lunch, TV) before the session. Guess I would give my fav BHC and other HCs a miss for quite awhile liao.

Next was the girl for the day, Vivian. First impression, quite chio with handful boobs (ICE's of BHC are bigger) . Hold her conversation well and can speak English (but we conversed in Mandarin mostly). Had a sweet voice.

Massage was so-so only, keep on pressing my back, from neck to butt for the entire 20 minutes. Commended that I have a nice watch (rolex sports lah .... she certainly knows the stuff). For the entire massage session, she would sit on my back, with her legs folded and locked between my inner thighs. Can feel her smooth skin in between her thighs.

The full service was ok, started with her fingers running all over my body and using her boobs to perform the sexy massage. And yes, she liked to lock your manhood between her boobs. In the later part of the session, she was quite hardworking with her tongue, running through your ears, neck, nipples, down to your body, balls, thighs and knees. While she was at my balls, I tried to lift my butt a little higher and hoped she would do a AR. Unfortunately she didin't. She then did a quick BJ. All this while, I was playing with her boobs .... and caressing her body, butt and rubbing her pussy and sucking her nipples.

Next, I asked her to lie on her back, but she said wait. "I want to kiss kiss again" ... and here she went, putting my manhood into her mouth again.

After a good few minutes, I finally got her lying on her back. Now it was my turn to service her. I slowly licked her neck, down to her nipples .... very shiok, smooth skin.... and down to her belly and thigh. Noticed that she held her legs closed tightly .... but knowing that I was aiming at her pussy, she slowly spread her legs and let me explore her neat and little-haired pussy. Had a good licking down there and she moaned quietly.

Finally, did her in missionary position and cummed. Tried to french her, she responded but I think she didn't like it.

Overall, a nice girl to be with and had a good bonking session. 6.5/10, could improve on the massage. Reminded me to look for her again before giving you a good hug and kiss.

Well, will look for her again definitely, but probably will try Jasmine (the other PRC) and other gems first.

On the way back to office, was thinking if I could get all my fav girls in other HCs to work here ... then I would have best of both world (facilities and gems). Haahaa, nice thought (talking to myself).

Next week -> Jasmine.

Hitman
21-09-2003, 10:57 PM
Was at Lexon this evening and asked for Amy. As usual, spent a good deal of time using the facilities and eating before going in for the massage.

She's a sweet-looking girl that came from Penang, about 1.63m tall, 28 years old but she certainly looks a lot younger than that, have to look at her ID to confirm that she indeed is born in the year 1975. Looks wise, I would say she's prettier than Vivian, and she's also very friendly.

At 28, her figure is still good, very shapely (nice waist :)), with a pair of handful nice soft boobs. The rest of the service is SOP.

Overall, a good experience and she's probably the first gal in Lexon that I will RTF.

Happy bonking...

songbird
22-09-2003, 10:43 AM
most important of all is that do they wear G-string???? It will make them look more sexy...
even with cloths on, seeing their panty line and is a thong or G-string i get turn on .... shiok!!!!

i have not try lexon yet but soon will be..... cheers

Artic
22-09-2003, 11:05 AM
Soon brother, soon. ;)

nice fr...well done!

Artic
22-09-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by oaoo
Have been a regular (almost weekly affair) at BHC for more than a year liao and sometimes in a lost of who to call when were there lead me to think of venturing into other HCs. After reading about other HCs, finally decided on Legends or Lexon. Was contemplating whether to book for Sammi of Legends or Vivian of Lexon for a while before trying my luck to book Vivian first. Um ... successful on my first attempt and fit well into my schedule.

Indeed the facilities, food, ambient were good. Very relaxing and spacious, friendly recep, and so were the guys in the changing room and lounge. Spent close to 2 hrs (hot pool, shower, lunch, TV) before the session. Guess I would give my fav BHC and other HCs a miss for quite awhile liao.

Next was the girl for the day, Vivian. First impression, quite chio with handful boobs (ICE's of BHC are bigger) . Hold her conversation well and can speak English (but we conversed in Mandarin mostly). Had a sweet voice.

Massage was so-so only, keep on pressing my back, from neck to butt for the entire 20 minutes. Commended that I have a nice watch (rolex sports lah .... she certainly knows the stuff). For the entire massage session, she would sit on my back, with her legs folded and locked between my inner thighs. Can feel her smooth skin in between her thighs.

The full service was ok, started with her fingers running all over my body and using her boobs to perform the sexy massage. And yes, she liked to lock your manhood between her boobs. In the later part of the session, she was quite hardworking with her tongue, running through your ears, neck, nipples, down to your body, balls, thighs and knees. While she was at my balls, I tried to lift my butt a little higher and hoped she would do a AR. Unfortunately she didin't. She then did a quick BJ. All this while, I was playing with her boobs .... and caressing her body, butt and rubbing her pussy and sucking her nipples.

Next, I asked her to lie on her back, but she said wait. "I want to kiss kiss again" ... and here she went, putting my manhood into her mouth again.

After a good few minutes, I finally got her lying on her back. Now it was my turn to service her. I slowly licked her neck, down to her nipples .... very shiok, smooth skin.... and down to her belly and thigh. Noticed that she held her legs closed tightly .... but knowing that I was aiming at her pussy, she slowly spread her legs and let me explore her neat and little-haired pussy. Had a good licking down there and she moaned quietly.

Finally, did her in missionary position and cummed. Tried to french her, she responded but I think she didn't like it.

Overall, a nice girl to be with and had a good bonking session. 6.5/10, could improve on the massage. Reminded me to look for her again before giving you a good hug and kiss.

Well, will look for her again definitely, but probably will try Jasmine (the other PRC) and other gems first.

On the way back to office, was thinking if I could get all my fav girls in other HCs to work here ... then I would have best of both world (facilities and gems). Haahaa, nice thought (talking to myself).

Next week -> Jasmine.

Nice FR.........well done!

bestbest
22-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Was at Lexon this evening and asked for Amy. As usual, spent a good deal of time using the facilities and eating before going in for the massage.

She's a sweet-looking girl that came from Penang, about 1.63m tall, 28 years old but she certainly looks a lot younger than that, have to look at her ID to confirm that she indeed is born in the year 1975. Looks wise, I would say she's prettier than Vivian, and she's also very friendly.

At 28, her figure is still good, very shapely (nice waist :)), with a pair of handful nice soft boobs. The rest of the service is SOP.

Overall, a good experience and she's probably the first gal in Lexon that I will RTF.

Happy bonking...

Wat about Venus? the young and sweet thing. A little stiff but very friendly and not money face. Good body with very proportional boobs. Looks like Sammi Cheng of Hong Kong and definitely better than the likes of Tina...

lurpsexx
22-09-2003, 10:48 PM

Happy bonking...

I think we all are Bros liao... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Agree Amy is sweet, she also know how to turn you on with her fucking looks and moans during love making... will RTF...

joealex
23-09-2003, 12:10 AM
Hi Bro Hitman,

Was at Lexon yesterday afternoon (21 Sep) but only had hard message as not in the mood for special.

Saw a slim girl with long hair in light blue dress. Has a pair of very shapely legs. Just wondering if this was the Amy you are talking about.

If not, any other bros who happened to be there yesterday know who this girl is?

Happy bonking...

Hitman
23-09-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by joealex
Hi Bro Hitman,

Saw a slim girl with long hair in light blue dress. Has a pair of very shapely legs. Just wondering if this was the Amy you are talking about.
Amy was wearing a dark blue dress on 21 Sep. Not too sure if it's Amy you saw, though Amy is also slim, have long hair and shapely legs too.:)

Hitman
23-09-2003, 01:09 AM
Wat about Venus? the young and sweet thing. A little stiff but very friendly and not money face. Good body with very proportional boobs. Looks like Sammi Cheng of Hong Kong and definitely better than the likes of Tina... Haven't had a chance for a session with Venus yet, will visit and see how...

oaoo
24-09-2003, 01:03 AM
Visited Lexon again this week. This time was greeted by another sweet-faced recep named Sandy. I simply loved her round eyes.

Anyway, didn't talk much with her and proceed straight to the changing room shortly.

Had a decent lunch at the canteen and chatted with the guy there. As it was early afternoon, not much of a crowd and heard that it will normally peak at around 3pm or so.

Enjoyed myself in the hot pool after the meal, showered and waited at the lounge for the captain to call.

Here came the big-boned, tall PRC Jasmine. First look, presentable but voice not as sweet as Vivian. Anway, lied on the mattress and the action began.

She started asking whether want 'hard' or 'medium' massage, and all those 'eaten already', 'why asked for me', 'who else have you tried', etc. standard questions.

Massage, again, as with other PRCs was so-so only. From your neck down to the butt as usual, and sat over your back with intended skin-to-skin contact with her inner thighs. Guess the 2 PRCs there learned from each other.

Shortly, she would teasingly ran her fingers around your butt, asshole and groin area, with my butt lifted slightly to faciliate this. Interestingly, instead of asking the golden question, she said "can I have it in my mouth?" instead. What a horny girl!

As always, I opted for full service and she striped naked. Boobs size, quite ok but not big. Very lickable nipples and she would squeeze them for you. Next, she just simply ran her fingers again, this time all over your body, and concentrated around the lower part of my body. Quite a let down that she didn't choose to tongue licked. After a while, she capped it and did a slow and wet bj for a good few minutes. As the clock ticked by, I signalled her to stop and I immediately went down to conquer her pussy. Guess she liked it very much as she spreaded her legs and used her hands to open up her pussy. What a view! I had a good tongue session there and she seemed to enjoy it.

Next I climbed over her and guided my manhood into the already wet and hot pussy. Slow and sturdy, I rammed her, and she responded by her bitchy moan. I then asked her to turn over and did her doggie. Being big-boned, strong and tall, she actually could take my weight as I physically stood on my feet with bent knees, hold her butt, leaned forward and took her from behind. (for other girls, usually just need to be supported by my knees to doggie). After positioned myself comfortably, I screwed her hard and fast, and she took it with her rhythmatic loud moan till I cummed. When done, she gave me a CIM look and said "I believe other girls would simply be crazy by your fuck". What a sweet comment, which I don't care whether it's true or not. But certainly, she knows how to 'PR'.

I simply love this place and would want to try other girls. Read from FR here that Nokia would do AR, something which I miss dearly. Can any bros confirm this? Heard also this girl, Michelle is slim and chio. Any bros tried her yet?

Next -> may try Amy. :)

dracula
24-09-2003, 01:40 AM
tried a new girl in Lexon 2 days ago...her name is Eunice

She is Malaysian from KL if i am not wrong...very tall and good figure with very long hair except for her boobs which is purely a turn off for anyone ....damn small n hard .....OMG...hahahaha

Massage : 5/10
BBBJ : 8/10 (she is good)
Boobs : 1/10
Service : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (very nice moans all the way)

Overall service is not bad...can ask for a lot of positions...(maybe she is new...hahahaha)

omnia
24-09-2003, 04:28 PM
Haven't had a chance for a session with Venus yet, will visit and see how...

venus is not too bad...found her quite submissive...

Vectra
24-09-2003, 09:59 PM
Just a qtn for u guys who had went Lexon b4. Understand that the boss was also own Eminent HC and Leisure. At these 2 HCs the guys got the chance to look at the gals walking along the common walkway. Does Lexon have this common walkway too?

Please advice, cheers!;)

oaoo
24-09-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Vectra
Just a qtn for u guys who had went Lexon b4. Understand that the boss was also own Eminent HC and Leisure. At these 2 HCs the guys got the chance to look at the gals walking along the common walkway. Does Lexon have this common walkway too?

Please advice, cheers!;)

Um ... I guess that's what every HC cheongsters are looking for. One of the HCs that has such superb 'viewing' spot is BHC. You virtually can see every girl walking by, either to get rid of the bedsheets/towels after every session, to get tea/coffee for customers, to fill up their own water tumblers, etc. by just sitting/relaxing around the TV area.

At Lexon, unfortunately, it doesn't have such good viewing gallery. However, you can either, at the canteen, sit on the high stool (snack counter) to take a peep at the girls asking for beverages (thus only can see faces) or loitering along the corridor on the other side of the TV room. Or you can even sit at one of the sofa, usually planted in 'strategic' location along the pathway.

Any bros here got better idea?

huayingxiong
25-09-2003, 07:50 PM
:) Tried Venus. Not really pretty but found her sweet and gentle. Massage was ok but a bit short. Service is good. However, will still think to try out Amy (actually her hose mate) which is prettier

Hooters666
25-09-2003, 11:35 PM
Went to the much praised Lexon finally this week. Well what can I say, this place exceeded my expectations almost immediately. The recep (afternoon) is friggin chio ! The place is nice, stylish, clean and big which I would not go into detail since it was mentioned in length somwhere in this thread. Anyway I was with my buddy and was told that tina, carol, amy and vivian are available. I chose carol while my friend chose vivian.

As for Carol my first impression was that she is small frame and look pleasant and "innocent". She got the school girl look with long uncoloured but rebonded hair. She wore a one piece knee length dress and really look like my ex-colleague on closer look. This has sort og got me excited coz I have always fantasied on my ex-colleague and how I wish I got get her to do a BJ on me..kekeke..Massage was average. Carol uses oil and also the finger pressure technique. She did not talk much but was very polite and obliging during the session. Her body was really nice as it was very very small (alomost like school girl type) Flat tummy ultra small waist and nice proportionate breast with cute perky nips to go with them. My guess is 32B and definitely not airport runway to me. For those looking for C cup you will be disappointed. I would judge my overall experience with her as 7/10 coz I have better service with other girls before. Perhaps I not too handsome or this is my first time with her. I may "invest" some more moojos with her but with so many ladies to try out at Lexon I am afraid she has to wait for a month for recycling. Only plus for me is the teenage look and best look like my colleague.

My friend wore a huge grin after his session with vivian. No surpirse man ! My short list so far are vivian, tina, amy, joyce and joey.

Happy Cheonging my Dear Samsters !!

yupbillions
26-09-2003, 03:05 PM
Went to Lexon last night, and finally got to try the "infamous" vivian. Massage was standard, nothing to shout about, face can be considered pretty however not stunning. The best part about her are her boobs man. They are so nice. Large and very well taken care of. Not saggy at all. Her service is above average. Only downside is that while catlicking me, could smell that her breath was not too good.
Probably return to her soon, but with breath mints on hand.

sCraze69
26-09-2003, 03:09 PM
hi,

Glad to see so many FRs !!!

Anyone tried Chilli ?

Care to give a FR on her ?

Heard she look like japanese doll.

kam sia.

dementedcow
26-09-2003, 05:19 PM
so far i gather these are the names of the gals working at lexon, please add on to the list, so we can have a complete list like the one they have for the dragon thread.

1. Vivian (PRC)
2. Jasmine (PRC)
3. Tina
4. Amy
5. Yvonne
6. Joey
7. Carol
8. Mabel
9. Nokia
10. Lynn
11. Venus
12. Faye
13. Chili
14. Eunice? New?
15. Ice (lau chio?)
16. Ruby (just lau?)

nitro_heat
26-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa
Vivian still there ? Call up but the gal say no person name Bee Lian, I say Vivian and she repeated the same thing. Very angry, so I drop the idea of going there.

So, Vivian still there ?

Hey pal,I just went today. Vivian was there serving my friend.

sCraze69
26-09-2003, 11:18 PM
No one tried Chilli ? :(

Anyone who tried Chilli - please help post a FR - thanks ! ;)

gunners
27-09-2003, 12:50 AM
Had the urge today, but unfortunately my fav gals at my regular HC are fully booked... wanted to try Lexon, but not familiar with this HC... any brudders can recommend? I like young lookers who give a good bonk... oso, wad is the damage here?

lai leow
27-09-2003, 02:30 AM
so far i gather these are the names of the gals working at lexon, please add on to the list, so we can have a complete list like the one they have for the dragon thread.

1. Vivian (PRC)
2. Jasmine (PRC)
3. Tina
4. Amy
5. Yvonne
6. Joey
7. Carol
8. Mabel
9. Nokia
10. Lynn
11. Venus
12. Faye
13. Chili
14. Eunice? New?
15. Ice (lau chio?)
16. Ruby (just lau?)

No.16, what is just lau?? Any one tried Ruby as yet?

nitro_heat
27-09-2003, 11:24 AM
Any FR about Ruby ??? :confused:

omnia
27-09-2003, 06:02 PM

1. Vivian (PRC)
2. Jasmine (PRC)
3. Tina
4. Amy
5. Yvonne
6. Joey
7. Carol
8. Mabel
9. Nokia
10. Lynn
11. Venus
12. Faye
13. Chili
14. Eunice? New?
15. Ice (lau chio?)
16. Ruby (just lau?)

add on Apple (understand she is a good service gal not a looker)...

fm my observations & chats wif kevin(or is it kelvin?), robert & bernard (staff)...the pretty ones r amy, venus, joey, eunice & vivian...good service gals r ice, nokia, apple & ruby...

btw ruby is a thai gal...

omnia
27-09-2003, 06:28 PM
Vivian...lookswise quite pretty ,fair, boobs r a nice handful C cuppers at least...massage is average on the hard side...servicewise quite good, makes full use of her big boobs, boobs massage followed by tit f#@k, nice moans & accomodative...prc gal fm dalian who has been in s'pore for abt 6 yrs...she wears a sexy g string before the full fj same as her prc mm jasmine!...oh yeah one downside is that her saliva stinks...

Eunice...lookswise quite pretty & tall, fair, skinny & bony, her boobs r really on the downside small & hard(fake small boobs?!)...massage is not bad, on the hard side...servicewise okay, gives quite a good bbbj...she is fm KL...

Amy...lookwise quite pretty & innocent looking, fair,nice perky boobs...massage is the best that i hv tried in lexon wif lotion...servicewise good, accomodative & receptive, best enjoyed her riding me cowgal while i squeezed her boobs & she moaned,good frenching too, nice friendly & chatty ...she is fm Penang...

Tina...lookwise okay looking, fair, palmfulsize boobs(cld be fake?),smooth skin...massage is good on the hard side...service wise good, accomodative, best enjoyed she riding cowgal & moaning while i played wif her boobs...she is fm JB...

sCraze69
28-09-2003, 05:45 PM
No one tried Chilli ?

Does she exist in the first place ?

thanks.

CaseSensitive
28-09-2003, 06:56 PM
Went to Lexon tonight, would like to choose my regular either Jasmine or Amy.

But Kelvin from the reception highly recommended me this gal Joey. He said she is from Johor and is very good. So decide to have a try on Joey.

Here is my FR on Joey (she said she is from KL, not Johor):

Figure: 6/10, So so
Tits: 34A (small)
Attitude: 5/10. very quiet
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 5/10
Overall: 5/10. Don't know if she's not in good mood.

RTF: Absolutely NO NO!

songbird
29-09-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by CaseSensitive
Went to Lexon tonight, would like to choose my regular either Jasmine or Amy.

But Kelvin from the reception highly recommended me this gal Joey. He said she is from Johor and is very good. So decide to have a try on Joey.

Here is my FR on Joey (she said she is from KL, not Johor):

Figure: 6/10, So so
Tits: 34A (small)
Attitude: 5/10. very quiet
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 5/10
Overall: 5/10. Don't know if she's not in good mood.

RTF: Absolutely NO NO!

can any bro tell me that those food or drinks is it inclusive ???? and the entrance fee is it pay first or when you check out ?? will there be any time limit in the centre ???? will like to try this place soon ...... it sound like better than Dragon Health centre in Marina !!!!!
:cool:

omnia
29-09-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by songbird
can any bro tell me that those food or drinks is it inclusive ???? and the entrance fee is it pay first or when you check out ?? will there be any time limit in the centre ???? will like to try this place soon ...... it sound like better than Dragon Health centre in Marina !!!!!

free flow of food & drinks...pay $50 at the counter upon entry...no time limit...place is smaller than dragon but more classy & cosy wif much better staff service...unfortunately, i think dragon has more attractive gals...can't hv it all dude ;)

mccormick
01-10-2003, 04:08 PM
add on Apple (understand she is a good service gal not a looker)...

fm my observations & chats wif kevin(or is it kelvin?), robert & bernard (staff)...the pretty ones r amy, venus, joey, eunice & vivian...good service gals r ice, nokia, apple & ruby...

btw ruby is a thai gal...

finally someone mentioned apple.... but beware, she's quite plump... :)

_jaDeD_
01-10-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by mccormick
finally someone mentioned apple.... but beware, she's quite plump... :)
...and she's got fake boobies

oaoo
02-10-2003, 12:56 AM
Went down today, met the chio big-eyed recep Sandy again. But a bit 'tau' leh. Maybe next trip, buy her a rose. LOL

Has booked Nokia earlier on, a Malaysian girl, fair skin, quite chio, not fat nor thin, and working for abt a year already. Boobs are ok but definitely not in the 'big' category.

Massage was good, got strength and thorough.

For special service, spent alot of time on AR (shiok), very 'wet' tongue job all over your body, down to your knees.

Allow fingering and licking but don't like frenching.

On FJ, hold you tight with full body contact and arms and legs locked around you, and allow different positions.

Overall, not bad.

Noticed that the 3 girls that I've tried so far, none of them wore bras. Is it a norm in Lexon? Heard that in BHC, all girls are requested by the management to wear it, and I haven't come across a single girl there (BHC) who doesn't wear one.

Next -> ??? (still thinking)

mccormick
02-10-2003, 11:46 AM
...and she's got fake boobies

yeah rite... forgot to mention the damn fake boobs... I tried not to press too hard on them... scare later burst... then i jialat...

Hitman
02-10-2003, 12:32 PM
Was at Lexon yesterday evening, requested for a hard massage and ended up with a friendly Auntie Pearl.

The massage was good, the hard type that I like, and after the session, she asked if I would like to have her do Jua Gen (JG) for me. Never tried before, so agreed and I would say that it was very good. She pointed out the 'defects' of my manhood which affects my sex life which I 'lan lan' have to agree to some of the things she said. She said that doing JG will help correct the 'defects' and improve my sexual processes. It was a little painful at certain points she applied pressure on, but it became okay after a while. She mentioned because there was blockages around the veins of the groin area, hence the pain but it will be cleared after the session.

Very different feeling cos can feel the release of tension at the groin area and it felt really good.

Went home and had a very good night's sleep. :)

Cost of JG : $70

scooper
02-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Is this the same Apple previously at Spring HC / Plaza Htl? gave good BBBJ and AR about 12 months ago..

facial
02-10-2003, 06:56 PM
Just went to Lexon today. Asked for Amy.
Looks: 8.5/10 - she is malaysian from Penang but really look like PRC
Tits: 6/10 - not firm enough but size is ok
BJ: 8/10 - very good suction
FJ: 7/10 - gf feeling
Attitude: 8/10 - very friendly
Massage: 4/10 - she cannot massage even if her life depend on it
AR: don't have lay
RTF: most probably not.

Next target: Apple - heard from captain that her breast is the biggest in lexon

mccormick
03-10-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by facial
Next target: Apple - heard from captain that her breast is the biggest in lexon

Yah... Biggest and Fakest.. LOL

riddle
03-10-2003, 03:20 PM
FR: Tina
Malaysian Chinese
looks: 6.5/10
boobs: 34B
BJ: 7.5/10
BBBJ: NA
FJ: 7.5/10
Damage: 50 + 100

Tried Tina and asked for full package. Her massage is average. She is very friendly, likes to chat and joke, accomodative and has excellent complexion (skin very smooth). Enjoyed fondling and sucking her breasts, while caressing her body. Though her assets are not exactly very big at 34B but feel good in hand and at least they are real. She started off with BM, rubbing her breasts and body on mine before proceeding to catbath, licking from top to bottom, afterwhich paying special attention to the groin area. Her BJ( with cap) was pretty good, suction was hard and I nearly came. Afterwhich changed to 69 position, gave her a good cunninglingus. Did in 2 positions (missionary and doggie styles) before I shot my load. All in all, a pretty nice experience. She may not be the prettiest around, but she made it up for with her gd service.

mccormick
03-10-2003, 04:44 PM
Yesterday, went back for Apple again ... but she off.. KNN... boh pian, asked for Vivian..CCB on leave... seems like not my day leh.... Then asked who's available... Sandy told me got Ice, Nokia, Amy, Tina etc... Asked for Tina...

Yeah! The Hot Pool is always my fav, will definite go for at least
5min before chionging... LOL

Chiong liao ar!!!!
There came in Tina. OMG !! BIG frame lady... I tot to myself, of all girls, why TINA!!! sign~~~

Proceed to mesage... Hmm.. after some sweet toking, her message getting better... or is it she's always that good?? :confused:

She tried to simulate me when message front. But, I told my didi, must LUN... Guess wat?? She kept kk flipping up the towel to inspect my did... Luckily my didi can lun sia, neber stand... Oh Oh... the golden question.... Opt for FULL... KNN, my didi immediately marikita... the way she undress too sexy liao lah.. Buay tahan...

Started off with all the BM and licking and she commented that my did beri big (Apple and others oso say so) .. LOL... So I asked her back lor "Your mouth big enuff anot?" hehehe... I tried to finger her while she's giving me a bj. Alamak, too dry, diff to insert. Then she stop for a while to take some breathe.. I tot over liao. Eh... she carry on leh... ai seh. I try harder to finger her again... This round successful liao... she's getting wet.. wee..wee!!! Can la kopi liao... hehehe.... wow!! She's keep adjusting herself to a comfortable position. i supposed she's getting high liao, as she blow me faster and deeper... I felt her cunt squeeze for a while and i knew she came.. cause she released "Harr......." Wah lau.. I nearly cum during the bj.

We did missionary then... Due to her small cunt (for those who fingered her will know), is a bit diff to insert... anyway, still can lah... (all cunts are flexible...LOL)

I stroke a bit and getting faster... Then suddenly, she caught hold of my buttock and push it deeper and refrained me from moving.. I got the hint, I pushed even harder and hold it there. Lasted for about 2 mins. Can feel she's doing some "message" on my didi.. And she kept moaning....... (Duno if she did this to those who tried her b4??)

See that almost time up liao, so decided to unload. When I start to stroke again, she hold on tight again... KNN.... thinking to myself "U want me to paid for extention si boh??" Anyway, seeing her like enjoying herself, so boh chap. Eng siew her abit. Stroke a bit and hold and repeat again, again and again

Too bad, my didi cannot tahan her moaning and message anymore.... Give her the last few stroke and FINALE.... She moaned and said softly "Shuang" (shiok).. But she looks a bit dissappointed. Maybe i cum when she was about to have another climax... :)

She commented that my didi is big and long.. And she's enjoying whahaha... Maybe, she was really enjoying just now... But, I duno real anot lah... Girls can really fake orgasnm one mah...

Anyway, I'm not big size hor... I'm short and skinny... Duno if any bro was there yesterday?? LOL

No bad... Never regret....

Thanks guys for spending time reading such a long unsensual FR.. And sorry.. i can't write good FR

Rating:
BJ: excellent (long bj even I opt for fj)
BM: Short
Tongue skill : Good
FJ: shiok
Damage 50+100

happening
03-10-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by gunners
Had the urge today, but unfortunately my fav gals at my regular HC are fully booked... wanted to try Lexon, but not familiar with this HC... any brudders can recommend? I like young lookers who give a good bonk... oso, wad is the damage here?

Where is this lexon? how long is a sess & wat's the charges like? pls reply asap!

mccormick
03-10-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by happening
Where is this lexon? how long is a sess & wat's the charges like? pls reply asap!

wah eh brudder happening..... u keep asking this and that in many threads liao and even start a new thread on Grand HC... now, u found the rite thread still wanna ask har???

Pls search thru this thread lah... all the info here beri updated one as it's 1 of the hottest thread in the forum now....

facial
03-10-2003, 11:35 PM
Yah... Biggest and Fakest.. LOL

Bro mccormick,
Thanks for your feedback. So who do you think is a good try in lexon? Tried Nokia, Ice and Michelle before already.

oaoo
04-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Bro mccormick,
Thanks for your feedback. So who do you think is a good try in lexon? Tried Nokia, Ice and Michelle before already.

Care to share your FR on Michelle?

omnia
04-10-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by sCraze69
No one tried Chilli ?

Does she exist in the first place ?

thanks.

i think she has left lexon dude ~P

facial
04-10-2003, 11:39 PM
Care to share your FR on Michelle?

Looks: 6.5/10 - Looks old - late 20s
Tits: 6/10 - cannot remember but nothing fantastic
BJ: 7/10 -
FJ: 8.5/10 - gf feeling
Attitude: 8/10 - very friendly
Massage: 6/10 -
RTF: no.

HOpe this will help you make a decision.

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 03:02 AM
Any birdie has try Angie before? Any FR?

Hitman
05-10-2003, 03:15 PM
Was literally dragged to Lexon last evening by colleague, didn't want to go actually, cos just went there on Wednesday. Amy was not available so just let the recept choose the gal. In came Michelle, an average looking girl, slim, small boobs though. Her massage was pretty good. And the view for doggie is great cos she's got a very nice waistline. Other than that, the rest of the action is SOP.

Some Thoughts : I started visiting HC/KTV and reading this forum only early this year, and do have the general feeling that quality of input is dropping. I was 'monitoring' the no. of new members joining the forum and it increases by about 100 everyday! So many people but the input is so little (relatively speaking)... I suppose most are just reading and who doesn't contribute, just want good lobangs as evidenced by people who registered some time ago and when there are contacts available, they flocked to obtain them.

And everyday, I see newbies getting flamed, kids coming into the forum and start cursing and hurling abuses at people behind the computer monitor. FRs are also getting lesser and lesser. This forum would be dead if not for those regular contributors who TCSS and thanks to those guys, the forum is alive and fun, those guys really got a great sense of humour! :)

Anyhow, just wanted to say some 'parting words' as I'll be 'disappearing' from the scene for the next two months while I geared up for the Standard Chartered Half Marathon. Old man already la, needed to refrain from sexual activities to keep the engine running at its peak...

Til then, happy bonking...

I'll be back! :cool:

oaoo
05-10-2003, 04:08 PM
... while I geared up for the Standard Chartered Half Marathon...[/I]

Can't agree with you more ..... anyway, wish you well in the marathon.

gedangsa
05-10-2003, 04:11 PM
Yesterday, went back for Apple again ... but she off.. KNN... boh pian, asked for Vivian..CCB on leave... seems like not my day leh.... Then asked who's available... Sandy told me got Ice, Nokia, Amy, Tina etc... Asked for Tina...

Yeah! The Hot Pool is always my fav, will definite go for at least
5min before chionging... LOL

Chiong liao ar!!!!
There came in Tina. OMG !! BIG frame lady... I tot to myself, of all girls, why TINA!!! sign~~~

Proceed to mesage... Hmm.. after some sweet toking, her message getting better... or is it she's always that good?? :confused:

She tried to simulate me when message front. But, I told my didi, must LUN... Guess wat?? She kept kk flipping up the towel to inspect my did... Luckily my didi can lun sia, neber stand... Oh Oh... the golden question.... Opt for FULL... KNN, my didi immediately marikita... the way she undress too sexy liao lah.. Buay tahan...

Started off with all the BM and licking and she commented that my did beri big (Apple and others oso say so) .. LOL... So I asked her back lor "Your mouth big enuff anot?" hehehe... I tried to finger her while she's giving me a bj. Alamak, too dry, diff to insert. Then she stop for a while to take some breathe.. I tot over liao. Eh... she carry on leh... ai seh. I try harder to finger her again... This round successful liao... she's getting wet.. wee..wee!!! Can la kopi liao... hehehe.... wow!! She's keep adjusting herself to a comfortable position. i supposed she's getting high liao, as she blow me faster and deeper... I felt her cunt squeeze for a while and i knew she came.. cause she released "Harr......." Wah lau.. I nearly cum during the bj.

We did missionary then... Due to her small cunt (for those who fingered her will know), is a bit diff to insert... anyway, still can lah... (all cunts are flexible...LOL)

I stroke a bit and getting faster... Then suddenly, she caught hold of my buttock and push it deeper and refrained me from moving.. I got the hint, I pushed even harder and hold it there. Lasted for about 2 mins. Can feel she's doing some "message" on my didi.. And she kept moaning....... (Duno if she did this to those who tried her b4??)

See that almost time up liao, so decided to unload. When I start to stroke again, she hold on tight again... KNN.... thinking to myself "U want me to paid for extention si boh??" Anyway, seeing her like enjoying herself, so boh chap. Eng siew her abit. Stroke a bit and hold and repeat again, again and again

Too bad, my didi cannot tahan her moaning and message anymore.... Give her the last few stroke and FINALE.... She moaned and said softly "Shuang" (shiok).. But she looks a bit dissappointed. Maybe i cum when she was about to have another climax... :)

She commented that my didi is big and long.. And she's enjoying whahaha... Maybe, she was really enjoying just now... But, I duno real anot lah... Girls can really fake orgasnm one mah...

Anyway, I'm not big size hor... I'm short and skinny... Duno if any bro was there yesterday?? LOL

No bad... Never regret....

Thanks guys for spending time reading such a long unsensual FR.. And sorry.. i can't write good FR

Rating:
BJ: excellent (long bj even I opt for fj)
BM: Short
Tongue skill : Good
FJ: shiok
Damage 50+100

Why you go back for Apple when you know it is fake ?

Anyway, what her cup size is ? Is it a nice fake like Gigi of former Royal/Novena ?

Tks

mccormick
05-10-2003, 06:47 PM

Why you go back for Apple when you know it is fake ?

Anyway, what her cup size is ? Is it a nice fake like Gigi of former Royal/Novena ?

Tks

Bro gedangsa.... aiyah.. Apple promised she will provide me something beri special mah... so go back see wat she can gives... LOL.. I dun mind abt the assets lah... as long as the gal can provide good service lor... But to tell you that.. hers really fake lah.. too big liao and hard some more... U wanna squeeze oso scare... whahaha....

Anyway, I duno abt this Gigi. No try her b4 leh...

ahkok
05-10-2003, 10:18 PM
bros after reading i like to try tis place...any recommendations?..possible 1 tat can speaks English as my mandarin n dialects not very good..Thks

horny22
05-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Just came back from Lexon this afternoon & tried BM from Tina. She's definitely not Cup B as indicated by some earlier treads coz it's only a small handful, unless there's another Tina. She's small-medium frame size but servicewise like gf style. Massage is terrible & BM worse. Purely HJ only & only allow me to suck & squeeze her tits. Will not return for her. On my way out, saw a pretty lady in black. Definitely prettier than Tina, but too bad didn't get her name.

Total Damage : $80
Massage : 5 / 10
BM : 5.5 / 10
Breast : 6 / 10
Skin : 8 / 10 (very smooth)

dementedcow
05-10-2003, 10:44 PM
1. Vivian (PRC) (FR) - wonderful melons but has smelly saliva
2. Jasmine (PRC) (FR) - huge frame, dirty-talking gal
3. Tina (FR) - mixed reviews
4. Amy (FR) - Sweet looking gal, with generally good reviews
5. Lynn (FR) - small breast but good porn star service
6. Carol (FR) - bouncy. perky breasts
7. Mabel (FR) - good service with gf feeling
8. Joey
9. Nokia
10. Yvonne - sweet looking gal
11. Venus
12. Faye
13. Michelle (FR) - flat-chested with SOP serivce
14. Eunice
15. Ice (FR)
16. Ruby (Thai)
17. Apple (Huge fake melons) (FR)
18. Pearl (Jua Gen expert) (FR)

The first 5 gals has got many FRs already in this thread....
so above are the general impression from personal exp and FRs from this thread. please feel free to fill in the blanks for the other gals.

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 10:48 PM
8. Joey
9. Nokia
11. Venus
12. Faye
14. Eunice
15. Ice (FR)
16. Ruby (Thai)

The first 5 gals has got many FRs already in this thread....
so above are the general impression from personal exp and FRs from this thread. please feel free to fill in the blanks for the other gals.

Bro, u left out Angie - the white tiger! ;)

dementedcow
05-10-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Bro, u left out Angie - the white tiger! ;)

8. Joey
9. Nokia
11. Venus
12. Faye
14. Eunice
15. Ice (FR)
16. Ruby (Thai)
19. Angie (white tiger)

Added...now you must give FR...otherwise other people will ask what i mean by white tiger...

I have seen a v fair and slim gal in lexon, (think she has short hair, is that angie?)

gedangsa
05-10-2003, 11:51 PM
Bro gedangsa.... aiyah.. Apple promised she will provide me something beri special mah... so go back see wat she can gives... LOL.. I dun mind abt the assets lah... as long as the gal can provide good service lor... But to tell you that.. hers really fake lah.. too big liao and hard some more... U wanna squeeze oso scare... whahaha....

Anyway, I duno abt this Gigi. No try her b4 leh...

How big is "too big" ? Got size D or not ?

mccormick
06-10-2003, 12:12 PM

How big is "too big" ? Got size D or not ?

wah lao eh.... fake breast beri difficult to judge sia ... whahaha... aiyah... u try her out and let us know lor.... :)

hearthrob
06-10-2003, 01:22 PM
8. Joey
9. Nokia
11. Venus
12. Faye
14. Eunice
15. Ice (FR)
16. Ruby (Thai)
19. Angie (white tiger)

Added...now you must give FR...otherwise other people will ask what i mean by white tiger...

I have seen a v fair and slim gal in lexon, (think she has short hair, is that angie?)

Bro, white tiger means fully shaved pussy loh....I will try one day and provide FR but now my time + money is spent in JB leh...gimme some times lah...

mtcb231
06-10-2003, 01:32 PM
Tried Amy the other day.
A sweet looking girl with large eyes.
Nice figure with b cup breasts and small waist and round hips.
Certainly not those bony type.
Nice fair smooth skin (same like Carol )
Opted for FJ.
Attempt to please.
Without me asking did a nice ass ream and sucked my balls.
BJ was done with some passion.
Fucked her from front and noticed her nice trimmed bush .
She softly moaned and looked at me girl friend like as I jabbed
my hard cock into her.
Finally came with her in doggie style withher nice ass in full view.
Would RTF.

ahkok
06-10-2003, 10:05 PM
bro can tis Amy speaks English?bcoz my mandarin is no good

facial
06-10-2003, 10:49 PM
Bro ahkok,
Amy english is not too good but can still understand lah.

ahkok
06-10-2003, 10:51 PM
bro facial..so any u can recommend fr there?

cheekyc
06-10-2003, 11:14 PM
Tried Nokia abt 1 week ago.

Nice chatty girl from malaysia. Long hair (highlighted), nice figure and big eyes.

B cup breast with nice ass. Does not wear bra.

Not the best service that i've enjoyed b4 but it is 1 of those i'll remember.

Name : Nokia
Total Damage : $100
Massage : 8/ 10 seems quite good
BM : 7 / 10
Breast : 7 / 10 B cup but too bad not pink nipples
Skin : 8 / 10 (very smooth)
BJ : 7/10 with some passion
FJ : 8/10

RTF:YES enjoyed the GF like service.

facial
07-10-2003, 12:31 AM
bro ahkok,
most of them speaks a mixture of languages. I really cannot pinpoint a particular girl for you. I usually speak to them in mandarin and cantonese since most of the girls there are malaysians and naturally speaks mandarin and cantonese. Why don't you try some of the girls recommended by some bros here? If you end up not being able to communicate with the girls, at least you enjoy a good fuck. ke ke..

oaoo
08-10-2003, 01:46 AM
My fourth visit to Lexon within 3 weeks. This time, has booked Apple, the one with the faked big boobs.

Age 25 and been in this HC for about 9 months liao (so she said), definitely not fat though a bit fleshy type. Face, just ok lar and abit chubby, but not those gorgeous gems though. Introduced herself as Apple in chinese and I jokingly asked, "red, green or rotten one?". She just laughed and said, "initially green, now red and juicy".

Anyway, massage was slow, hard and complete. Quite ok. On full service, started BM on my back with her big faked boobs. Gave a short but wet AR, and tongued all over obediently.

At the front, wet licking all over the body again, concentrating on my nipples, balls before putting my hard dick into her wet mouth. At the same time, she stroked the Ass area also and I guessed she intended to poke her finger into my ass. OMG, sensing that will happen, I politely signalled her to lie down instead.

Shortly, I attacked her boobs and you can feel the op-line just below her 2 fake boobs. More than a handful but not gorgeous big. Looking down her belly, she was quite bushy down there. Thus instead of going down to lick (as I don't like to lick hairy pussy), I instead thrusted my finger into her pussy, and sliding in/out for a good 5 minutes or so. As I increased my momentum, she moaned louder and louder and you can feel it getting wetter and wetter. She must have cummed as she shivered and signalled me to stop with her 'very weak no strength' hand. In fact, her whole body is relax and strengthless now.

The finale was to do her in missionary, and pushing her hard. For each in thrust, she responded with her moan and I increased the tempo faster and faster. She would uttered, "shiok, shiok and harder, faster please", in chinese. Not done yet. I then frenched her next (she didn't reject) and suggested doggie and turned her over and finished it off pretty hard but quick. After the job, just rested on her back for a couple of minutes motionless as I guessed both of us are really 'shaked'.

Quite a good session, 7/10. Yes, boobs are faked, but who cares, the service is rather good, responsive and submissive. In fact, I fancy big faked ones than real but 'airport', just my perference though.

Next -> still thinking of the pretty recep Sandy (she smiled today, so sweet) ... haahaa

mccormick
08-10-2003, 06:52 PM
My fourth visit to Lexon within 3 weeks. This time, has booked Apple, the one with the faked big boobs.

Age 25 and been in this HC for about 9 months liao (so she said), definitely not fat though a bit fleshy type. Face, just ok lar and abit chubby, but not those gorgeous gems though. Introduced herself as Apple in chinese and I jokingly asked, "red, green or rotten one?". She just laughed and said, "initially green, now red and juicy".

Anyway, massage was slow, hard and complete. Quite ok. On full service, started BM on my back with her big faked boobs. Gave a short but wet AR, and tongued all over obediently.

At the front, wet licking all over the body again, concentrating on my nipples, balls before putting my hard dick into her wet mouth. At the same time, she stroked the Ass area also and I guessed she intended to poke her finger into my ass. OMG, sensing that will happen, I politely signalled her to lie down instead.

Shortly, I attacked her boobs and you can feel the op-line just below her 2 fake boobs. More than a handful but not gorgeous big. Looking down her belly, she was quite bushy down there. Thus instead of going down to lick (as I don't like to lick hairy pussy), I instead thrusted my finger into her pussy, and sliding in/out for a good 5 minutes or so. As I increased my momentum, she moaned louder and louder and you can feel it getting wetter and wetter. She must have cummed as she shivered and signalled me to stop with her 'very weak no strength' hand. In fact, her whole body is relax and strengthless now.

The finale was to do her in missionary, and pushing her hard. For each in thrust, she responded with her moan and I increased the tempo faster and faster. She would uttered, "shiok, shiok and harder, faster please", in chinese. Not done yet. I then frenched her next (she didn't reject) and suggested doggie and turned her over and finished it off pretty hard but quick. After the job, just rested on her back for a couple of minutes motionless as I guessed both of us are really 'shaked'.

Quite a good session, 7/10. Yes, boobs are faked, but who cares, the service is rather good, responsive and submissive. In fact, I fancy big faked ones than real but 'airport', just my perference though.

Next -> still thinking of the pretty recep Sandy (she smiled today, so sweet) ... haahaa

yeah man... apple service is good. thats y i going back to her again for something more special... LOL...

oaoo
08-10-2003, 11:05 PM
yeah man... apple service is good. thats y i going back to her again for something more special... LOL...

Remember to share the 'something more special' when you return. :)

mccormick
09-10-2003, 01:25 AM
Remember to share the 'something more special' when you return. :)

sure man... but this month chiong twice liao... gotta wait till month for more vitamin... LOL

blood
11-10-2003, 01:55 PM
RE: Lynn

went yesterday, place is great bu the lady don really can make it. saw three ladies at the loung area with disappointment..

my girl call lynn

look: 28year old+/- no stunner
boob: small
body: plump
massage: 6
BM: below average
HJ: not much
BJ: can do without
FJ: 4

Basically look like aunty, and damn talkative. was so turn off by her face that i told her its ok need no to do anymore, i stilll give her $100 though as she tried hard.

Lied said i work till morning but actual fact, shes's ugly, stupid me to opt for full service, maybe too horny yesterday

Hitman
13-10-2003, 01:20 AM
Errmm... suppose to refrain from commercial sex for two months, but was 'persuaded' to Lexon yesterday evening by my horny training partner after our run at East Coast, he offered to pay for my entrance, so just go lor.... And boy, it was damn shiok to soak in the hot pool after a 10 km run.... ;) Wanted to ask for Amy or Venus but both not available, so let the recept do the choosing...

Tiffany, a slim and sweet 25 yr old gal from KL, not new to HC but only started a few days at Lexon. I would rate her as pretty, with big round eyes, had a very sweet smile and she's extremely friendly. Her massage is good, quite hard and thorough, told her to concentrate on the thighs and calves. Although she is pretty, but her body is so-so, she looked better with her clothes on (my opinion), her boobs are not big. Her BJ is good though, with lots of suction and quite 'hardworking' on it. Didn't unload cos maybe after running, a bit tired and the mood is not really there.

Overall, still an enjoyable session cos she is very friendly and very nice to talk to. But boobs lovers will have to give her a miss.... My friend had Vivian, nabei, smiling all the way when he came out......:D

Hitman
13-10-2003, 01:33 AM
8. Joey
9. Nokia
11. Venus
12. Faye
14. Eunice
15. Ice (FR)
16. Ruby (Thai)
19. Angie (white tiger)
20. Tiffany (New) - pretty, very friendly, small boobs though

An update to Bro dementedcow's list.

Have a good week ahead...

yupbillions
13-10-2003, 04:17 PM
19. Angie (white tiger)

Hi fellow Samsters,

What does White Tiger actually mean? Can someone enlighten me.....

gasman9
13-10-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by yupbillions
19. Angie (white tiger)

Hi fellow Samsters,

What does White Tiger actually mean? Can someone enlighten me.....

Clean shaven cunt! white tiger is a direct translation from hokkien, How the guys manage to link the term white tiger to a shaved cunt years old is still a mystery to me. I wonder what is the term for bushy pussy in hokkien.....dont think i come across it before besides that term smelly cunt in hokkien, that probably came about when the guy was muff diving and the stench overcame him and he stood up cursing Chau Chee B...... well i did it a few times too, thus the conclusion.

gasman9
13-10-2003, 04:56 PM
8. Joey
9. Nokia
11. Venus
12. Faye
14. Eunice
15. Ice (FR)
16. Ruby (Thai)
19. Angie (white tiger)

I tried a few gals there but cant remember their name as not really worth mentioning, but Mable i can remember as i just tried her recently, she did bbbj with some deep throat and yeah she does gives you abit of the gf kind of feeling. but i wont rtf even if she's good, for me good or bad once is enough there's so many more breast and cunts for me to squzee and poke and my meat tasted by so many more.

oaoo
17-10-2003, 01:39 AM
8. Joey
9. Nokia
11. Venus
12. Faye
14. Eunice
15. Ice (FR)
16. Ruby (Thai)
19. Angie (white tiger)

Can include Maggie (new, 1 week) and August (recep mentioned the name, but haven't 'tasted' yet) to your list.

Maggie, 24 yrs old, started work 1 week ago (from other HC).

Short (my standard) & not bony type, long hair, small boobs with small nipples but face ok.

Massage ok, but full service quite let down (very SOP). Did offer BBBJ but I opted for BJ. Don't quite like u to finger her. And I hate when she kept on using the tissue papers to wipe here, wipe there. Quite a turn off actually.

Can try different positions but no frenching. Don't ever lick, cause she has applied KY.

Overall, not that skillful and not accommodating and definitely will not return for her service.

posh_boy
17-10-2003, 12:46 PM
Halo to all Bros,

Is Pearl still in Lexon?

Will liek to try her Jua Gen?

lausiong
17-10-2003, 01:06 PM
pearl still there

jua gen good (FR)

for new bro, jua gen is servicing didi so it can perform bettr; jua gen is not HJ

enjoy

lai leow
22-10-2003, 04:47 PM
To Ruby...

Ruby, if you are reading this today by chance,

Thanks for the nice moment shared, the memories stays within me.

Thanks for your guidiance, for the lessons you gave to me on life

Thanks for the time you gave to me and the care and love you gave.

I am deeply sorry for I cannot accept what fate had designed for me to meet you.

I am sorry for treating you that way when I found out about your life.

It was a difficult lesson in life for me...and a tormented time to go through.

Though I am no longer with you and leads a different life, I wish to you best of luck and hopes..and to your families. Please take care and remember that money is not everything in this world-
Happiness is...

I'll be looking forward to meet you again as a best friend in my next life.

Love stays forever with you....
"wake up and company me drink coffee"

facial
26-10-2003, 06:28 PM
Bro lai Leow,

Wat's happening here??

jimmeng
26-10-2003, 09:54 PM
heard this place was raid by AV on 24th around 3:00PM. any more detail?

hearthrob
27-10-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by jimmeng

serious? on deepavali? tat is so wicked!

mccormick
27-10-2003, 01:28 PM
heng sia... i was there on the 23 Oct... :p

I got Tiffany... but dun really like the session... Her heavy suction and tight & dry pussy makes my didi pain pain sia... Its so dry that I gave up and unload fast..... If not, I will bonk here longer

posh_boy
28-10-2003, 08:32 AM
quote:
Originally posted by jimmeng

wa, then in tt case do u think any more special here?

wanted to try pearl leh

mccormick
28-10-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
serious? on deepavali? tat is so wicked!

where got wicked... Actaully, the AV beri good liao lor... They purpose picked Deepavali (public holiday) where buisness is a bit slow there.... Cos, a lot of ppl will need to keep their family, gf company mah... Thus, not much action there and Lexon can continue wif business... :)

hearthrob
28-10-2003, 08:29 PM
where got wicked... Actaully, the AV beri good liao lor... They purpose picked Deepavali (public holiday) where buisness is a bit slow there.... Cos, a lot of ppl will need to keep their family, gf company mah... Thus, not much action there and Lexon can continue wif business... :)

hearing abt the raid at lexon is abit surprising becos' the gals there told me there's some connection between the owner and u-know-who so chances of raid beri low....maybe this is the reason why "Tu Yao Jie" is picked......;)

chukeliang
28-10-2003, 09:05 PM
so the av officer chosen depavali ,du yao jie, to do it. wat a appropriate day.
So on this day all the "yao" run for their lives.

facial
28-10-2003, 09:53 PM
so any girl caught with a dick up her pussy???

lyontempler
29-10-2003, 02:38 PM

Ha ha ha...... That was a good one! Imagine when that fella gonna cum liao, suddenly someone open the door shouting "A.V.", the girl pull away and that guy shot into the air. Hehehe..., what a scene.

Or worst both of them was enjoying it untill even when someone open the door, their still moaning. hahaha....

Come to think of it, they chose Depavali to strike, maybe because of it's name. Tu Yao Jie ( Killing Demon Festival). Hehehe....

But let us just no one was caught in that day.

mccormick
29-10-2003, 02:49 PM
yah... Deepavali, a day to remember even if we are not celebrating ....

Doenitz79
30-10-2003, 08:32 AM
Will we chiongsters get into trouble with the law if we get caught red-handed?

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 01:18 PM

or having a dick up the mouth.....gal pulled away and shot onto the face and eyes.....that will be a funny sight...free Cum on face show for the AV....:eek:

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Doenitz79
Will we chiongsters get into trouble with the law if we get caught red-handed?

kenna caught "red-handed with hand shoved up the pussy"...mmm....maybe.

kenna caught "red-dicked with dick shoved up the pussy"...mmm....definitely.