PDA

View Full Version : tropical HC

gunners
14-03-2003, 05:53 PM
hi,
i'm a newbie here... definitely facinated by the going-ons here! am impressed!

has anyone been to tropica HC

_jaDeD_
14-03-2003, 06:34 PM
Quality massage (think the ladies there paid ard $500 to learn frm the in house trainer)
Old gals (most on the wrong side of thirty)
More Expensive than the average HC..(so what if it's in Orchard)

PS: this is information gathered from what i've seen.. been there before and there definitely were no head-turners present

girllover
14-03-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by ajaDeDa
More Expensive than the average HC..(so what if it's in Orchard)
Actually, it is the most expensive one that I have been to, $67 for 45 minutes of massage, not counting the specials yet, even Dragon and Executive entrance is only $57.

gunners
16-03-2003, 12:12 AM
thanks for the info. had been there previously, tried kelly, chanel and sandra, all quite chio... but already gone

juz quite back from overseas, so checking if its worth going back there...

anyone tried noes where the above ladies are now?

gunners
10-04-2003, 11:28 PM
They've revised pricing... now 45 bucks for 45 mins!!!

Tried Gucci recently... sweet young thing, long hair, not very tall (1.5+), fair complexion, on the slim side...

Good BJ, and nice bonk... allows frenching... GF feeling... will go back again...

On the way out, saw another sweet young thing... very pretty... seems to be new... anyone been there recently?

cnyman
11-04-2003, 12:00 PM
Long time never been there cos too expensive for 45 minutes basic cost.

So how is the damages liked for now? HJ / BM / FJ ??

_jaDeD_
11-04-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by gunners
They've revised pricing... now 45 bucks for 45 mins!!!
Think they've got no choice but to do it...
Business was already bad and coupled with the SARS thingy, I kinda expected a price-reduction...

gunners
13-04-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by cnyman
Long time never been there cos too expensive for 45 minutes basic cost.

So how is the damages liked for now? HJ / BM / FJ ??

still one of the more expensive plc in this area
HJ - $50
BM - $100
FJ - $150

scanztag
13-04-2003, 08:07 PM
Yes, really miss Kelly. Will really luv to be with her again. Have been to many HCs and seen many ladies. Only 2 make my jaws drop with their beauty. Michelle of Executive and Kelly of Tropical. Anyway, Kelly's massage, bj, fj are much better than the mechanical SOP Michelle. Sometimes, feel like I have been lucky to have got to know this gem and bonk this beauty a couple of times. Kelly, wherever you are, wish you all the best and thanks for the great sex experience.

hydragen
13-04-2003, 11:59 PM
yes bro scanztag,

agree w you that kelly is one of the best i've had. her massage is strong and creative.... pretty face and excellent bod... natural b+ cup. missed her, especially in her leather skirt =)

sigh.... she's no longer there anymore.

gunners
03-10-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by hydragen
yes bro scanztag,

agree w you that kelly is one of the best i've had. her massage is strong and creative.... pretty face and excellent bod... natural b+ cup. missed her, especially in her leather skirt =)

sigh.... she's no longer there anymore.

brudder, have you been back recently? tried many places, but none can match this place... in terms of up-market.

have you tried chanel?

darkstar
08-10-2003, 01:57 PM
i was there 10 days ago and had a gd time with coco

face 6.8
body 7 very slim and fantastic butt..hmmm
massage 7 ( u'r right - they seem to hav done some kinda trg)
bj 7
fj 7 very sporting will let u try any position
damage $130 (i actually just brought along 100 but when i gav to her after the fj she says usually she charge 150 but tis time will take only 130 as we did not even fix a price before the fj - even if she had asked for 150 begining i will still bonk her cuz she too chio oredi.)

rtf = highly likely.
overall 7

tropical is a gd place to entertain as place is classy - coco told me many bosses from orchard road goes there some onli ask for massage onli.

food/drinks abov average.

forbidden98
08-10-2003, 11:22 PM
May I know her boobs size?

Originally posted by darkstar

face 6.8
bj 7
damage $130 (i actually just brought along 100 but when i gav to her after the fj she says usually she charge 150 but tis time will take only 130 as we did not even fix a price before the fj - even if she had asked for 150 begining i will still bonk her cuz she too chio oredi.)

rtf = highly likely.
overall 7

tropical is a gd place to entertain as place is classy - coco told me many bosses from orchard road goes there some onli ask for massage onli.

Ah_Fu
09-10-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by forbidden98
May I know her boobs size?
34 B??

Ah_Fu
09-10-2003, 01:21 AM
brudder, have you been back recently? tried many places, but none can match this place... in terms of up-market.

have you tried chanel?
good!!!!!!!!

darkstar
09-10-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Ah_Fu
34 B??

i think u'r right!...u must be neh neh expert, kekeke

gunners
09-10-2003, 06:50 PM

face 6.8
bj 7

rtf = highly likely.
overall 7

from the way you describe, i must try her the next time!!! heh! heh! :D

Ah_Fu
09-10-2003, 09:40 PM
i think u'r right!...u must be neh neh expert, kekeke
this is where experience is needed..........

gunners
26-10-2003, 11:37 PM
must really try coco next time... my favourite chanel is temporary retired...

btw, how old is coco?

any brudder tried sandra before she left? anyone knows where she went?

face 6.8
bj 7

rtf = highly likely.
overall 7

ROCK
27-10-2003, 06:08 PM
i have been there and my favourite is AUGUST.she is damn
chio,i like her boobs very big.she can do a very good bj,always
wearing g-string.her look is average with long shoulder hair,height 1.67 m.age early 40's,she is quite ex bj- $100,fj- $150-$50.i always try to bargain but cannot work because her service
is really good.i m surprise no bros here mention her name
but too bad she just left couple of months ago back to malaysia.
if nay bros know she is back in singapore n where she is working
pls help i miss fucking her.

cheers

hi,
i'm a newbie here... definitely facinated by the going-ons here! am impressed!

has anyone been to tropica HC

bonn88
27-10-2003, 06:32 PM
August is in Town Spa ...same name.

ROCK
28-10-2003, 07:25 AM
Hi bro

Is this the same August from TROPICAL HC?

cHEERS

Originally posted by bonn88
August is in Town Spa ...same name.

gunners
29-10-2003, 12:26 AM
sorry bro, but neber try and probably won't (no offence)... i'm into much younger girls... 20+ - max early 30s... my little brudder need to stand 1st juz by looking... heh... heh... :D

Originally posted by ROCK
i have been there and my favourite is AUGUST.she is damn
chio,i like her boobs very big.she can do a very good bj,always
wearing g-string.her look is average with long shoulder hair,height 1.67 m.age early 40's,she is quite ex bj- $100,fj- $150-$50.i always try to bargain but cannot work because her service
is really good.i m surprise no bros here mention her name
but too bad she just left couple of months ago back to malaysia.
if nay bros know she is back in singapore n where she is working
pls help i miss fucking her.

cheers

darkstar
31-10-2003, 03:08 AM
must really try coco next time... my favourite chanel is temporary retired...

btw, how old is coco?

any brudder tried sandra before she left? anyone knows where she went?

if u like young u must try coco
she's early 20s - n babelicious

gunners
27-11-2003, 06:48 PM
if u like young u must try coco
she's early 20s - n babelicious

brudder darkstar,
what is her boobs size...? :p

Helmet Daytona
29-11-2003, 12:31 AM
Coco require advance booking!

darkstar
29-11-2003, 02:09 PM
brudder darkstar,
what is her boobs size...? :p

wah lao so long ago oredi how to remember....lemme try....hmmm prob betw 32-34 cuz i dun rem she flat......but dun flame me if i wrong cuz too long oredi n i gettin old liao....

happy bonkin'

gunners
29-11-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Helmet Daytona
Coco require advance booking!

Brudder Helmet,
Seems like you've tried Coco too, so how was your experience? Will remember to make advance before heading down...:)

Ah_Fu
01-12-2003, 01:20 AM
is she back?

apple228210
05-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Coco no longer there.

darkstar
05-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by apple228210
Coco no longer there.

if u right.....
sianz....................
another star left the night sky ******* ******

gunners
09-12-2003, 06:46 PM
if u right.....

confirm coco gone liao.... :(

tried to book her the other day, but was told she left oredi... so sad, din even have chance to try...

recep recommended another girl... young girl transfered from another location.... quite pretty, young and tender, and willing to try different positions... heh... heh... overall quite satisfied! :)

ss7735
10-12-2003, 11:20 AM
Is this girl Joey? Can you provide FR? Thanks

gunners
23-12-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by ss7735
Is this girl Joey? Can you provide FR? Thanks

yep it is joey... initially can't remember the name... but confirm it is joey. so long liao, can't really remember, but briefly...

face: 6.5
boobs: 7.5 (quite a handful, but juz nice for my palms)
massage: 7.0 (like most girls here, well trained)
bj: 7.5 (good suction making my little brother stiff)
fj: 7.5 (very accommodating, willing to trying different positions, but still prefer finishing them off in missionary)
rtf: yes

gunners
25-12-2003, 12:30 PM
yep it is joey... initially can't remember the name... but confirm it is joey. so long liao, can't really remember, but briefly...

face: 6.5
boobs: 7.5 (quite a handful, but juz nice for my palms)
massage: 7.0 (like most girls here, well trained)
bj: 7.5 (good suction making my little brother stiff)
fj: 7.5 (very accommodating, willing to trying different positions, but still prefer finishing them off in missionary)
rtf: yes

nokia8310
25-12-2003, 04:29 PM
if u right.....
another sex star gone..............
yet got siow want to go after ...............
too many of this nosense nowaday.

gunners
02-03-2004, 06:55 PM
been out of town for a while... have any brudders visited this place lately?

simplyhorny
09-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Went there yesterday at about 1130 am. Once in the vicinity so decided to go there to try. Some more raining heavily...

Went up to 8 floor. Pay $40 for 45 min of massage. Must say that the place looks very posh. Facilities quite solid as compared to the normal HC. Normally, I go for lucky draw so never indicate which gal I want. (BIG mistake!)

An auntie by the name Kim came in. Wah Liaoz... Si bei sian... Typical auntie... Short, fat (notice I didn't say plump. Can see san cham ba some more), chatty. Anyway, she proceed to massage me. As per previous FR, the massage is solid. After about 30 minutes, she asked me whether I want jua gen. Never try before so I agreed. Quite impressed by her skills. My didi and balls felt quite good. She was very thorough during the process, making sure that all my didi veins are being massage. As I'm storing my cum for GL expedition (for almost a week.... think will go for 1 month), so I decline her offer to cum.

After the massage, went to the TV room to rest. The attendant (Nickname: Japan) was a very good host. I was hoping to see some of the gals here. Maybe I was too early. Didn't see much. Most of the girls (Only see 4) should be in their late twenties or early thirties. Quite big frame instead of being petite. As I was leaving the counter, I saw this kim moh ah lian at the counter. Quite chio... Too bad never got her name.

Massage: (7/10)
Jua gen: (8/10)
Damage: $45 + $50 Ouch!
Overall: (5/10)
Conclusion: Can't comment much. May be there are better girls in the afternoon.

Peter
15-04-2004, 03:12 PM
Hi Brothers,
My fren told me this is a nice to go, very keen to try, any brothers been there recently? any good recommendations of girls with good massage and nice boobs, as well?

Thanks.

frankie
15-04-2004, 11:00 PM
I think coco is back. call and try

Ah_Fu
16-04-2004, 12:23 AM
I think coco is back. call and try
thank for the info :D

Peter
16-04-2004, 08:40 AM
Hi Brothers,
Thanks for the infor, besides Coco, any other recommendations of Coco's standard type?

Your feedback will be much appreciated.

waterboy
20-05-2004, 06:41 PM
Hello all Cheong King ;

Coco is the best at Tropical now, very friendly and very service orientated. I am in love with her but always fully book when I go down....As for the rest......Here some brief FR on the girls there.

June : Thai girl with good massage. Chatty and very good BJ (8/10), she will try to dig your asshole while blowing, even offer to use cucumber to insert, if you brought it yourself...but on the early or mid 30, still quite lao chio

Tina : Not very friendly, talk very less but massage is ok. If you are not use to girls not smiling very much, forget about her. When doing HJ, cannot auto roam and cannot even see neh neh....lousy skill, just up and down.....

May/ Violet: CMI, don't waste your money

Anna : Friendly shanghai girl, married to Singapore. Massage on the weak side but eager to learn how to satisfy you if you want to teach her.....small breast.....

Place is secluded with not much guest running around, but damage is more siong than other HC....not many new girls though.........

hoddlespurs
23-05-2004, 09:51 AM
hi guys

some lobang for gals in Tropical

there is a PRC Helen

very friendly and pretty

hoddlespurs
23-05-2004, 10:34 AM
Hello all Cheong King ;

Coco is the best at Tropical now, very friendly and very service orientated. I am in love with her but always fully book when I go down....As for the rest......Here some brief FR on the girls there.

June : Thai girl with good massage. Chatty and very good BJ (8/10), she will try to dig your asshole while blowing, even offer to use cucumber to insert, if you brought it yourself...but on the early or mid 30, still quite lao chio

Tina : Not very friendly, talk very less but massage is ok. If you are not use to girls not smiling very much, forget about her. When doing HJ, cannot auto roam and cannot even see neh neh....lousy skill, just up and down.....

May/ Violet: CMI, don't waste your money

Anna : Friendly shanghai girl, married to Singapore. Massage on the weak side but eager to learn how to satisfy you if you want to teach her.....small breast.....

Place is secluded with not much guest running around, but damage is more siong than other HC....not many new girls though.........

another recomd is Helen a PRC gal very nice and pretty gal

hydragen
04-07-2004, 09:14 PM
wanted to try out tropical
but each time i call, someone would pick up and say "town spa"
we all know they are under same management...

probed a little.
found out that tropical was under renovation.
but renovate for so long??? a few weeks liao.

brothers have any idea what happen?
kenna raided?

imom
05-07-2004, 01:55 PM
Bro,

They were supposed to stop operations for two weeks or so to facilitate a name change - to 'Tropical Deluxe', plus some minor renovations. Scheduled for the first two weeks of June but it seems that it's been delayed - from what you experienced...

wanted to try out tropical
but each time i call, someone would pick up and say "town spa"
we all know they are under same management...

probed a little.
found out that tropical was under renovation.
but renovate for so long??? a few weeks liao.

brothers have any idea what happen?
kenna raided?

billyboy
20-08-2004, 03:25 PM
Bro,

They were supposed to stop operations for two weeks or so to facilitate a name change - to 'Tropical Deluxe', plus some minor renovations. Scheduled for the first two weeks of June but it seems that it's been delayed - from what you experienced...

Went there yesterday, signboard at lobby still indicates tropical under renovation - any bros know till when pls ??

blkhoo74
20-08-2004, 05:21 PM
It will take as long as it takes as the Entertainment Licensing Department is playing punk due to the careless name change by the management, defaulting the application to new application rather than renewal.

Went there yesterday, signboard at lobby still indicates tropical under renovation - any bros know till when pls ??

:mad:

gunners
31-10-2004, 12:52 AM
any bro noes if tis place is re-opened?

haven been there long time liao... any bros tried tis place recently? any FRs?

thks!

billyboy
25-11-2004, 03:04 PM
any bro noes if tis place is re-opened?

haven been there long time liao... any bros tried tis place recently? any FRs?

thks!

Hi, happened to pass by today for a lunch meeting at nearby hotel so went in to the lobby for recee. Seems that the HC is opened now though the name has been changed to Premier. Since not much time to spare so decided against going in. Wonder if there are any changes...any bros kow ??

katei pinoy
25-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Tropical HC was one of the higher charges HC , but due to its location, I use to patronize this HC during 94 /95 . Does any one still remember Kelly, her HJ was out of the world , and free food and clean stream and sauna facility.

May take a lot again under the new management .

matsuda
26-11-2004, 09:40 AM
Tropical HC was one of the higher charges HC , but due to its location, I use to patronize this HC during 94 /95 . Does any one still remember Kelly, her HJ was out of the world , and free food and clean stream and sauna facility.

Ms Kelly wonderful hands have retired back to KL for sometime now...sigh... :(
The boss of Tropical is still the same Lucy and she has a new joint in Cecil Street at Keck Seng Twr called Town spa Tel: 6222 1811

My 2 cents worth

gunners
26-11-2004, 12:57 PM
kelly is definitely one of da best around... unfortunately she has retired for a while liao... :( still misses her man! :p

katei pinoy
26-11-2004, 08:18 PM
I bonked Kelly before, like a gal friend feeling, miss her sweet face now..

Prince Spa
27-11-2004, 12:51 AM

That is the year I lost my virginity in Tropicana HC - 8th floor. I can't remember whether I penetrated Kelly's cibai or not. I frequented this place a lot because I love to hang out at Orchard Road but cannot remember Kelly. By the way, I have forgotten the faces & names of many girls that I fucked. I regret that I didn't jot down their names in my diary.

I lost my virginity to a girl by the name Gigi there. First time ever. I think she was 26 back then.
Before that I just let the girl massage me. There was one prettier girl than Gigi who massaged me but due to my naievity I was cheated as she only let me suck her breast & didn't allow me to fuck her. I paid full fucking price. The reason being that I did not dare to try to fuck a prostitute as I used to consider them dirty...now not anymore because as long as pretty I can suck their cibai & swallow cibai juice. I went there because I feel down and lonely. Later , next week I became braver & tried Gigi. After massage, she asked me whether want sex or not. I said yes. Still remember my first time. So shiok because it was my first time. I told her it was my first time & she laughed & look so happy like that. She can't believe that I was a virgin because I was 1 year younger than her. I still remember her until today. Gigi is not that pretty. Pretty fuckable but compared to all the girls I ever fucked before, she is not among the prettiest.

Whenever I go back to Singapore, I used to visit Tropicana HC because too lazy to go to other place after hanging out at Orchard Rd. But for massage only because the girls they recommended me always ugly one.

A few years back I saw Gigi still working in Tropical. She looks so old and ugly like kena AIDS like that. Could hardly recognize her. Probably the consequences of being fucked too many times - day in day out. Sex workers get old easily.

Anyone remember Sherry/Cherry. Cannot remember the spelling. Quite pretty. But always fuck her with her clothes on one because she said she scared kena raid by AV. Tried her many times. She is from JB.

Also there was one old receptionist (in late 30s or early 40s back then) very fair skin & long hair one that I was tempted to ask her whether I can fuck her or not instead of ugly girls that they alway gave me. I am not sure whether she is the boss there. But I regret that I didn't have the courage to ask the question.

Prince Spa
27-11-2004, 12:55 AM
I think I remember Kelly now. Yes, quite pretty & always kena booked (or should I spell bonked?). If I am not mistaken her skin is not that white fair skin. I wonder all the girls I ever fucked before remember me or not. :confused:

matsuda
27-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Does anyone remembers Ms Kelly's fave outfit at that time was her mock black leather pants and leather top to match....it gave her a mystical look like some badgal.

Oh how I missed Kelly :p

My 2 cents worth

katei pinoy
27-11-2004, 06:36 PM
I think I remember Kelly now. Yes, quite pretty & always kena booked (or should I spell bonked?). If I am not mistaken her skin is not that white fair skin. I wonder all the girls I ever fucked before remember me or not. :confused:

Ye..

Fully booked , but fully bonked by me ..

Prince Spa
28-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Ye..

Fully booked , but fully bonked by me ..

When I discovered about Kelly I was in the process of transition to Prince Executive Spa , Raffles Place area. If not I am sure she will be fully booked by me one.

That time I discovered Tina of Prince is far prettier than Kelly. Yes, Tina is the first girl that I am fully happy to fuck because previously I still hesitated to fuck the girls at HC as I was used to this kind of mentality that SW are dirty girls. Her cibai is also the first cibai that I ever suck. So so delicious & tasty. I always book Tina 2 sessions & she was not happy about it because she will earn lesser. HC girls don't like to be booked 2 or 3 sessions. You must be lucky that I moved to Prince if not Kelly will surely have 2 sessions with me all the time because that time I visited HC at least twice a week. There are 3 girls that I always book 2 sessions at Prince:

1. Don Wong - so good - sex with no condom, anything can do one but must pay S$150 instead of the normal price S$120.
2. Vivien - her cibai so beautiful & so sweet to suck. The most delicious cibai I ever tasted.
3. Tina - look like a supermodel

:D

matsuda
29-11-2004, 04:30 PM
When I discovered about Kelly I was in the process of transition to Prince Executive Spa , Raffles Place area. If not I am sure she will be fully booked by me one.

Tina, her cibai is also the first cibai that I ever suck. So so delicious & tasty.
Vivien - her cibai so beautiful & so sweet to suck. The most delicious cibai I ever tasted.
:D

You have a sweet tooth?.......they probably lace their pussies with honey or chocolate fudge the night before your visit .. :)

My 2 cents worth.