PDA

View Full Version : Tuberose KTV

Pages : [1] 2

cinomed
09-03-2003, 09:41 PM
Dear Bros out there, have been searching lately for information on ktv to organize a Bachelor's nite out for a buddy. Was recommended by a friend to go for Tuberose or Century (the former White Swan) for its wild gals (should be true from what i have read from here).

So any bros can help in providing mamasan's contacts for booking of KTV room? And any good recommendation for gals? Thanks in advance.

cinomed
09-03-2003, 09:44 PM
Oh yeah, will post a field report to repay bros here for the contacts, thanks again.

akaza24
09-03-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by cinomed
Dear Bros out there, have been searching lately for information on ktv to organize a Bachelor's nite out for a buddy. Was recommended by a friend to go for Tuberose or Century (the former White Swan) for its wild gals (should be true from what i have read from here).

So any bros can help in providing mamasan's contacts for booking of KTV room? And any good recommendation for gals? Thanks in advance.

Have been cheonging Tuberose quite recently and I can say overall is a nice place. Gals there I should say mostly can play and daring, they hv viet(majority), sg, malaysian and prc gals.
For mamasan, u can try ask for Fanny.

As for the gals, jus tell the mamasan which nationality u prefer and ask for those can play ones. Maybe can try Jonnane or Joey if u like sg gals, Amy(malaysian), most of the viet veri daring and "playful". Gdluck then! :)

cheongkid
10-03-2003, 12:35 AM
for booking of ktv room, just call up the place, no need to go thru mamasan. last time fanny only am, under leng leng, now she promoted to mummy oredi? fanny got some looks lah but not very good in organising things, maybe now she improved. another mummy would be kelly. both got a mixture of local, malaysian, prc and viet girls.

etnic
10-03-2003, 12:48 AM
Is Fenny still playable? Sometime last year, she did lap dance and frenching for my fren. That time still Asst Mummy :)

Prince Albert
10-03-2003, 01:16 AM
I'll should be going on Tuesday, will post the FR then.

Play with the mummy? That sounds kinda funny, unless you have an auntie fetish. :D

etnic
10-03-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Prince Albert

Play with the mummy? That sounds kinda funny, unless you have an auntie fetish.

Not all mummies are old aunties :p

Must see Carrie from XTD or even Iris from Stages. Maybe not chio like their girls but definitely not auntie lah :D

cheongkid
10-03-2003, 01:21 AM

Play with the mummy? That sounds kinda funny, unless you have an auntie fetish. :D
Fenny not auntie, should be around late 20s.

Prince Albert
10-03-2003, 01:38 AM
Ah... Paisei, i'm an inexperienced newbie when it comes to chionging. :( Still have a lot to learn from you all laojiao chiongsters lah.

cheongkid
10-03-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by etnic

Must see Carrie from XTD or even Iris from Stages. Maybe not chio like their girls but definitely not auntie lah :D
Carrie cmi (can make it) but Iris cmi (can't make it) leh. If you like koala hugging you, then go for her lor! LOL!

etnic
10-03-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Carrie cmi (can make it) but Iris cmi (can't make it) leh. If you like koala hugging you, then go for her lor! LOL!

One looks good but can't play. The other doesn't look so good but can play. Life is full of hard decisions ;)

takemyq
10-03-2003, 11:04 AM

bro, carrie is definitely more chio than 80% of the gers there..you dare to disagree? 8P

q

cinomed
10-03-2003, 11:48 AM
Thanks guys, that's what i like about this site and the people here, ever so helpful.

I manage to search thru my old name cards this morning and found Leng Leng's card.... i have been to Tuberose twice before, but that was like more than 3 years ago (i even forgot the mamasan's name).

Since Bro cheongkid mention Leng Leng still around, maybe will call her to book a room.

Prince Albert, i am going on Thurs, so dun think i will bump into u, but look forward to your report.

Akaza24, i still remember going for this very slim n tall sg gal when i last visited 3 years ago, can't remember the name but dun think she is still there lah, she has a elder sister who is working in tuberose together too.

Ok, thanks to all bros here again.

etnic
10-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by takemyq
bro, carrie is definitely more chio than 80% of the gers there..you dare to disagree? 8P

Yah, I dare to disagree. Only more chio than 70% of the girls there :p

takemyq
10-03-2003, 01:26 PM
Yah, I dare to disagree. Only more chio than 70% of the girls there :p

then must be my stds and yours different lor.. hahahaa anyway, you guys going tonight to XTD right?

just been there for my friend's bachelor night. not too bad... arranged 2 BJs for him on the spot... went home a happy man..

q

cinomed
10-03-2003, 03:52 PM
Hi Bro TakeMyQ, where's this place XTD that i have been reading in a lot of posts (there's no mentioning in all those postings). Wild place?? i am organising a bachelor's nite out for my buddy too and we hope to find a happening place with chio gals, but i understand usually the chio ones are not that wild...so decide to get some viet gals for him at Tuberose. Do u think we should go Tuberose or XTD? thanks in advance.

etnic
10-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Hi Bro TakeMyQ, where's this place XTD that i have been reading in a lot of posts (there's no mentioning in all those postings). Wild place?? i am organising a bachelor's nite out for my buddy too and we hope to find a happening place with chio gals, but i understand usually the chio ones are not that wild...so decide to get some viet gals for him at Tuberose. Do u think we should go Tuberose or XTD? thanks in advance.

XTD is Xin Tian Di over at Tras Street near to Tanjong Pagar MRT. If you want viet girls, can give XTD a miss. Either go to Tuberose or Century over at Eminent Plaza.

cheongkid
10-03-2003, 07:41 PM
Xin Tian Di was formerly known as Chateau De Cognac. IMHO, Tuberose should be a better choice but don't flame me if it turned out to be otherwise.

takemyq
10-03-2003, 07:42 PM

bro, you hit the nail on the head man!! chio AND can play, indeed very diff to find serious.. unless your definition of chio is different from me.

but XTD can lar, my friend just had his wild fun in the room plus lotsa other things....but i have to arrange lor..he's a good friend, so i arrange for him all these...

well...depends on your costs also.. anyway, tuberose like average only lar..

pm me to talk more...

takemyq
10-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Xin Tian Di was formerly known as Chateau De Cognac. IMHO, Tuberose should be a better choice but don't flame me if it turned out to be otherwise.

again is who you know lor..but of course i do understand the difficulties of being a host...must really see wad his buddy needs..

cinomed
10-03-2003, 08:42 PM
Thanks Bro Etnic, viet gal is not a must for us, but just that we heard they are more happening. If we can find other nationality just as daring, we will take as well.

Bro CheongKid, isn't Chateau De Cognac at Excelsior or near Penisular?? Heard the malay gals r really daring n wild.

Bro TakeMyQ, looks like u really know your way ard XTD, perhaps i can gather more info from u thru pm, we are still keeping our options open. Thanks again.

cheongkid
10-03-2003, 09:21 PM
Bro CheongKid, isn't Chateau De Cognac at Excelsior or near Penisular?? Heard the malay gals r really daring n wild.
no lah, the one at excelsior is called Club LA, formerly known as Royal Cognac.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8623

cinomed
10-03-2003, 09:26 PM
Bro CheongKid, u also a walking KTV directory hahaha.... thanks man!!

JaDe_BaNgGiRl
10-03-2003, 09:55 PM
I really pei fu them...power... really walking street directory...i only can remember those near MRTs..hehe:p

jamestan1
10-03-2003, 10:13 PM
Asst mummy Fanny is a lao chio... whoa my friend got to lay her.
Very experienced in bed, tried alot of positions with her. Although she is close to forty but only look like in early thirties.

cheongkid
10-03-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by jamestan1
Asst mummy Fanny is a lao chio... whoa my friend got to lay her.
Very experienced in bed, tried alot of positions with her. Although she is close to forty but only look like in early thirties.
she close to 40? isit?? as the saying goes "never judge a book by its cover".

etnic
11-03-2003, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by JaDe_BaNgGiRl
I really pei fu them...power... really walking street directory...i only can remember those near MRTs..hehe:p

Club LA is near City Hall MRT and XTD is near Tanjong Pagar MRT. So you should remember them from now on rite? ;)

akaza24
11-03-2003, 10:31 PM
[Akaza24, i still remember going for this very slim n tall sg gal when i last visited 3 years ago, can't remember the name but dun think she is still there lah, she has a elder sister who is working in tuberose together too.

Ok, thanks to all bros here again. [/B]

Hmm...maybe u r toking about Carol? She is quite tall n veri slim gal with mix-jap look. She is those that can chat veri well with u but cant really play, rejected her during mi first visit to Tuberose....hehehe!!

etnic
11-03-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by akaza24
Hmm...maybe u r toking about Carol? She is quite tall n veri slim gal with mix-jap look. She is those that can chat veri well with u but cant really play, rejected her during mi first visit to Tuberose....hehehe!!

Depends on your definition of can play. I got raba raba, frenching and lap dance from her. She's got this very distinctive dragon tattoo on her back.

akaza24
11-03-2003, 11:17 PM
Depends on your definition of can play. I got raba raba, frenching and lap dance from her. She's got this very distinctive dragon tattoo on her back.

U r quite true there, actually come to think of it now, I sort of regret rejecting her that time. Was under the influence of friends coz one reject--all reject mah!! (Also the mamasan tend to recommend the viets to us also) hehehe...Since she is quite a gd chatter, can slowly build up chemistry and bound to get better "actions" next time. For me, I usually prefer local gals although they arent that "wild" like the viets.

cinomed
12-03-2003, 10:41 AM
The name carol doesn't ring a bell BUT bro etnic brought up something which does sound familiar, the tattoo on her back. i got a lap dance and a little raba raba from her, well, maybe it is her. Kind of surprise she is still there after 3 years, anyway, will find out on thur.

Thanks guys.

dreamwaters
16-03-2003, 09:41 PM
That time i went there is this girl who look like peng Jiahui, the taiwan singer, too busy that time as have two gals with me, one rose, first and last... talk fucking high pitch, dun understand wtf she is talking bout also..... but that gal is chio..... that peng jiahui think her name is qiqi...

akaza24
16-03-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by dreamwaters
That time i went there is this girl who look like peng Jiahui, the taiwan singer, too busy that time as have two gals with me, one rose, first and last... talk fucking high pitch, dun understand wtf she is talking bout also..... but that gal is chio..... that peng jiahui think her name is qiqi...

Tuberose dun hv many sg gals, mostly viets. Qiqi is one of the sg gals but I so far never request for her yet. Any recommendations on her? If gd, might ask for her next time.

ktvz
17-03-2003, 03:26 AM

U shld see mummy wendy from kai xuan meng! young,pretty,daring, n gd service n organisation work............girls oso gd gd

dreamwaters
17-03-2003, 09:37 PM
Tuberose dun hv many sg gals, mostly viets. Qiqi is one of the sg gals but I so far never request for her yet. Any recommendations on her? If gd, might ask for her next time.

i think up to individual skills bro akaza

whatsup
19-03-2003, 03:51 PM
Yo Bros. me a new kid on the block. Need expertise from the cheongers here...:confused:

i'm also arranging a bachelor nite 4 my collegue this thusday. bro cinomed, we might bum into each other at tuberose. me used to be a regular there. true that mostly r viets there but alot r quite daring n can play but that was then, now dunno la...

XTD, which i hv nvr been b4, seems sexciting after going through the posts for couple of days. appreciate if any bro can post a summary on some of the sexciting ktv ard this day.

Would it be great if there is a monthly update posted? it will definitely be helpful for new cheongers:p

cinomed
19-03-2003, 09:05 PM
Bro Whatsup, don't think we will bump into each other cos my party was last thur and it was at XTD (i have posted a report at the XTD thread).

reptile
21-03-2003, 04:33 PM
Guys - Went first time to tuberose the other night. Is it normal to tip both mummy and asst. there? Can just deal with one or not? Thanks

etnic
21-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by reptile
Guys - Went first time to tuberose the other night. Is it normal to tip both mummy and asst. there? Can just deal with one or not? Thanks

If there is an asst mummy and she also helps out in the scheduling of girls, then bo pian, tip lor. Just take what you'd normally give to the mummy and divide into 2 :)

reptile
21-03-2003, 05:18 PM
K it just seems too much to be tipping both $30 (which was what we were told by one of the girls). Anyone knows if fenny is still assistant or full mummy?

akaza24
21-03-2003, 11:46 PM
K it just seems too much to be tipping both $30 (which was what we were told by one of the girls). Anyone knows if fenny is still assistant or full mummy?

Fenny is assistant mummy.
Everytime we go, we had to tip both mummys separately, bobian one lah coz both of them also "chou kang" intro gals to us....not too nice if only tip one. Fenny even call up our regular gals(not working that nite) down for us, so die die must tip! :)

reptile
29-03-2003, 10:43 AM
Thanks bro. Fenny is good but I had bad experience with leng leng.

theone
04-04-2003, 02:13 PM
Have anyone bring the girls out for special.

And wat is the rate, the last time i ask them, they want $200, f** ex man.

Instinct63
05-04-2003, 10:45 AM
Yeah went down few trips where Fenny was better PR skills maybe she speaks better than Leng Leng..
She also looks very seductive and was really sensual when she "high" in my arms after she "pia" drinks with other customers...too bad no chance so far to raba with her, as most nites she was busy? heard she also lap dance, frenchie and even bonking..any bros tried?

cheongkid
05-04-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Instinct63
Yeah went down few trips where Fenny was better PR skills maybe she speaks better than Leng Leng..
She also looks very seductive and was really sensual when she "high" in my arms after she "pia" drinks with other customers...too bad no chance so far to raba with her, as most nites she was busy? heard she also lap dance, frenchie and even bonking..any bros tried?
Leng Leng had better organisation skills. She made sure we won't be sitting alone without girls. Fenny got some looks lah. She got go bonking with customers???

Resident
05-04-2003, 03:41 PM
Hi Reptile,

Can to share your bad experience with Leng Leng?

Opened a bottle last time I was there for $380 (free room). Can anyone advise on the charges during happy hours?

There's a SG girl there by the name of Betty. Not really good looking, a bit tanned and a bit of the innocent look. She says she is 24, quite playable and chatty.

Thanks bro. Fenny is good but I had bad experience with leng leng.

cheongkid
05-04-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Resident
Opened a bottle last time I was there for $380 (free room). Can anyone advise on the charges during happy hours?
half bottle cost around $180 (free room, inclusive) during happy hours.

reptile
05-04-2003, 07:02 PM
Well I overheard Leng Leng arguing with Fenny saying that we had not tipped her after we clearly had. I would go back if not for leng leng.:mad:

Ah Dez
04-05-2003, 12:35 PM
Lastest News out of Tuberose.

There was a raid by the anti-vice yesterday on that joint.

4 girls were caught for working without permit. . . .

Not sure which girls, but 1 of them was joanna.

cant get enough
12-05-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Resident
Hi Reptile,

Can to share your bad experience with Leng Leng?

There's a SG girl there by the name of Betty. Not really good looking, a bit tanned and a bit of the innocent look. She says she is 24, quite playable and chatty.

Hi all bros out there...1st time contributing to this forum...not good please fogive me....

Anyway...Called Leng Leng earlier at 5 pm to tell her that we will be there at Happy Hour. Reach there at 6.45, opened half bottle at $180. 3 of us...only 1 got a viet girl call Ah Ann....2 of us wait for 45 min...Keep on chasing and asking Leng Leng where the girl but just got reply that they are on their way......

Finally mine come...a viet...looks sexy....start to rubba here and there...Oh shit.....big fake boobs...can feel the silicon floating here and there.....dun like.....ask Leng Leng to change....turn off lah.
Get me a Macau girl call ICE.....come in chat a bit and action starts...french here and there.....feeling like GF type. Disappear.after 15 min....come back after 30 min...

French some more.....agreed to go further exploration with her...
Below is the FR of ICE.

Looks - 7/10 (my type)
size - petite type
boobs - slightly a hand full, soft and tender
HJ/BJ - 6/10 can be better

Total damage - HJ/BJ $100, bottle 180/3 - $60, Tips for leng leng - $30.

Over all an expensive outing.....

Saw a Viet girl with my friend..very very chio with girl next door lookand big boobs...I think she is new as not experience.

By the way...Betty not working that nite....Leng Leng says she is wild and good....seems like ang pai.....will intro us next time we there/.......

Will try her next time.....

CanYouF
12-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by cant get enough

Get me a Macau girl call ICE.....come in chat a bit and action starts...french here and there.....feeling like GF type. Disappear.after 15 min....come back after 30 min...

French some more.....agreed to go further exploration with her...
Below is the FR of ICE.

Looks - 7/10 (my type)
size - petite type
boobs - slightly a hand full, soft and tender
HJ/BJ - 6/10 can be better

Total damage - HJ/BJ $100, bottle 180/3 - $60, Tips for leng leng - $30.

This ICE is very proactive and very realistic about $$$$$, the moment come in straight give u a good time, after that will ask u whether u wanna go "2-person world" or "er ren shi jie"... kekeke.... kena quoted 100 for BJ... dunno where it will take place though so did not take up the offer lor....

u give 6/10 ah? lucky did not try :)

cheongkid
12-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by CanYouF
after that will ask u whether u wanna go "2-person world" or "er ren shi jie"... kekeke.... kena quoted 100 for BJ... dunno where it will take place though so did not take up the offer lor....
where else but 'garden of eden'...every place got its own 'secret garden'... :D

CanYouF
12-05-2003, 02:24 PM
where else but 'garden of eden'...every place got its own 'secret garden'... :D

i dun want gardens with a viewing gallery :p

griffinthanos
13-05-2003, 12:19 AM
Got meh? The last time i went there which was like beginning of the year or was it end of last year... can't remember but was there to celebrate the reunion of some of my old kakis... all the action took place in the room.

If i remember correctly most of the girls there are viets and as long as you are waving the $bills, they are prepared to do almost anything... except FJ in the room. ;)

CanYouF
13-05-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by griffinthanos
Got meh? The last time i went there which was like beginning of the year or was it end of last year... can't remember but was there to celebrate the reunion of some of my old kakis... all the action took place in the room.

If i remember correctly most of the girls there are viets and as long as you are waving the $bills, they are prepared to do almost anything... except FJ in the room. ;)

i believe the carpark stairway is their supposed garden...

... wave MORE $$$$ and perhaps u can FJ in the room :D

griffinthanos
13-05-2003, 12:29 AM
Tell you what since times are bad and PM say we must be entreprenuerial, you go do FJ and i will collect viewing "fees" that way maybe can get enough to pay for the FJ and still have money left over to do all over again!! :D

CanYouF
13-05-2003, 12:33 AM
Tell you what since times are bad and PM say we must be entreprenuerial, you go do FJ and i will collect viewing "fees" that way maybe can get enough to pay for the FJ and still have money left over to do all over again!! :D

hahaha, it is known among bros i know that i dun do FJ...

how about we reverse the roles, u fuck, i collect, u fuck, i collect, u fuck, i collect...

u get a good time and we get to pay the bills :p

etnic
13-05-2003, 03:20 AM

how about we reverse the roles, u fuck, i collect, u fuck, i collect, u fuck, i collect...

Collect his sperm and sell izzit? :p

cheongkid
13-05-2003, 11:49 AM

*yawn*...i rather go thailand watch 'tiger show'...

cheongkid
13-05-2003, 11:50 AM
yup...put it up for online auction! :D

sleazerat
13-05-2003, 07:42 PM
One looks good but can't play. The other doesn't look so good but can play. Life is full of hard decisions ;)

It's call the universal law of balance. It applies to all religion, culture and race.

sleazerat
13-05-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by dreamwaters

Qi Qi quite tall, skinny, long hair, fair and small slit eyes.... doesn't look anything like Peng Jia Hui leh?? :confused:

sleazerat
13-05-2003, 07:58 PM
This ICE is very proactive and very realistic about $$$$$, the moment come in straight give u a good time, after that will ask u whether u wanna go "2-person world" or "er ren shi jie"... kekeke.... kena quoted 100 for BJ... dunno where it will take place though so did not take up the offer lor....

u give 6/10 ah? lucky did not try :)

From the description of ICE.... sound like a Macau Ger that I once had at Triumpant Arch few years back... back then her name was Ice Baby. Speaks mandarin with that honkie accent... short, petite, handful tits..... pushy for Garden action etc etc.

I overnight with her for SGD600++..... kennak robert!!! hahaha :rolleyes: But bo pian.... she so sweet looking!!!

Think I should ask for her and see whether it's the same ger.. hahah small world.

seven6
13-05-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by sleazerat
From the description of ICE.... sound like a Macau Ger that I once had at Triumpant Arch few years back... back then her name was Ice Baby. Speaks mandarin with that honkie accent... short, petite, handful tits..... pushy for Garden action etc etc.

I overnight with her for SGD600++..... kennak robert!!! hahaha :rolleyes: But bo pian.... she so sweet looking!!!

Think I should ask for her and see whether it's the same ger.. hahah small world.

confirm u earning premium and i believe u have long overtake etnic... now i proclaim u as premium earner and disnounced ethic title of premium...

so when are u treating us???:D

sleazerat
13-05-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by seven6
confirm u earning premium and i believe u have long overtake etnic... now i proclaim u as premium earner and disnounced ethic title of premium...

so when are u treating us???:D

The only thing you can conclude from that incident was that my big head up there malfunctioned when I see cuties like her. Small head below makes all the decision.

Please dun jump to any reckless conclusion about my pay check:D But I stil have some left over Booze at TR.... can finish it up sometime.

seven6
13-05-2003, 08:57 PM
The only thing you can conclude from that incident was that my big head up there malfunctioned when I see cuties like her. Small head below makes all the decision.

Please dun jump to any reckless conclusion about my pay check:D But I stil have some left over Booze at TR.... can finish it up sometime.

i thou u gg with cyf tonight.

etnic
14-05-2003, 01:01 AM

Wah heng ah! Been waiting for this day since dunno when....Yay!!! No more premium earner title.

So bro sleazerat, Congratz! When you going to chia us? ;)

CanYouF
14-05-2003, 01:04 AM

good genes or not?? :p

perhaps we can turn KTVs into sperm donation centres... kekeke....

CanYouF
14-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Qi Qi quite tall, skinny, long hair, fair and small slit eyes.... doesn't look anything like Peng Jia Hui leh?? :confused:

everything ok about her.... till her legs lah.... a bit rough :(

never shave i guess........

CanYouF
14-05-2003, 01:07 AM

ya... u told me that tonite.... but din know u paid 600 bucks!!!!!

one word.......... PREMIUM!!!!! :D

CanYouF
14-05-2003, 01:08 AM
i thou u gg with cyf tonight.

ya lah, he joined me after HH, thanks for sleazerat in sharing the bottle...

knn... told u to come liao lor... mummy good enuf to reduce damages to 70+ bucks as we left at 11:30

etnic
14-05-2003, 01:14 AM

knn... told u to come liao lor... mummy good enuf to reduce damages to 70+ bucks as we left at 11:30

Wah...you extended past HH? Getting from bad to worst. Control control lah...

CanYouF
14-05-2003, 01:16 AM
Wah...you extended past HH? Getting from bad to worst. Control control lah...

no lah, only extend until 11+ just to help sleazerat finish his bottle :)

will be resting for a while now.... no worries :)

but secret mission still on!!!!!

cant get enough
14-05-2003, 11:52 AM

Wow so premium ah.....I asked her on FJ....she says $200...
Maybe for ST and not for the whole nite.....

Anyway too ex for me lah...even for 200.....

cant get enough
14-05-2003, 11:55 AM
everything ok about her.... till her legs lah.... a bit rough :(

never shave i guess........

I think shave too much lah...once like that...it will leave a roughie surface once never do it for a day....

I think she look more like Jazzrel Low....neh....Liu qi...once Eric Moo girlfriend lah....

How is she ah? Is she wild? I had her the other night as well but was not too playful with her lah...

AHGONG
14-05-2003, 01:28 PM

Bro,
It was nice to meet u last nite.

Wah you paid 600++ for Overnight ah? For this price you can chiong Orchard KTV liao. The overnight charges for the girls is $600. Exclude room and drinks of course. Nxt time you got this type of budget let me know. I'll ask OKTV Mummy to arrange a top quality PRC for u....

:p

Niceman
14-05-2003, 01:55 PM
:D

haha, who the carrot-cake paid 600!!, I got her whole night only 300, LOL

Yup, agreed, always looking for quick buck, always jio me to 2-persons-world up at the carpark?? LOL

her bj sucks, a bit pain. But she was very talkative leh whole night. Keep talking about her family, how well-to-do, got this got that, LOL, think i was borned yesterday. :P

Not that pretty la,

Got a girl from beijing, call yangyang, WTF, once she came in, think she was the most pretty there, with almost all her boots exposed!!, see till my jaw drop, LOL, got cup D. Must try, next time when got enough bullets!!! LOL

Any bro. with her report pls post ok? share infor mah. :D

Good luck hunting

seven6
14-05-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by AHGONG
Bro,

Wah you paid 600++ for Overnight ah? For this price you can chiong Orchard KTV liao. The overnight charges for the girls is $600. Exclude room and drinks of course. Nxt time you got this type of budget let me know. I'll ask OKTV Mummy to arrange a top quality PRC for u....

orchard ktv he went before liao..... happy hour follow by unhappy hour.. eyeballs drop when i heard that... dun play play he is earning a premium.:cool:

seven6
14-05-2003, 05:54 PM

knn.... u thinking i in the million dollar table huh... i not earning fucking premium ok... can u try to control yourself... every damn shit u wan to go..:mad:

sleazerat
15-05-2003, 12:29 AM
Wah heng ah! Been waiting for this day since dunno when....Yay!!! No more premium earner title.

So bro sleazerat, Congratz! When you going to chia us? ;)

Congratz??... spare me the accolades. I dun deserve any of them. Chia.... can... dinner sometime?? Suddenly I have cravings for chilli crabs at Geylang's "No Signboard" seafood restaurant. Regular KTV buddies invited to come along ;)

sleazerat
15-05-2003, 12:33 AM

But too bad still no chance to see her in person. 3 trips down but always she's not working. Lazy sloth!!! :mad:

sleazerat
15-05-2003, 12:42 AM
Bro,

Pleasure is mine too. The $600 overnight incident was a misake made by a then dumb newbie like myself. What to do??.. she so cute... I so horny.... I'll fuck anything that move that night!!! So up her lor..... but that was few years ago...

Yes OKTV has some jam good looking PRC. But I'm sure the overnight is still the same $300/-... so dun be a carrot like me :D

sleazerat
15-05-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Niceman

haha, who the carrot-cake paid 600!!, I got her whole night only 300, LOL

Yup, agreed, always looking for quick buck, always jio me to 2-persons-world up at the carpark?? LOL

her bj sucks, a bit pain. But she was very talkative leh whole night. Keep talking about her family, how well-to-do, got this got that, LOL, think i was borned yesterday. :P

Not that pretty la,

Got a girl from beijing, call yangyang, WTF, once she came in, think she was the most pretty there, with almost all her boots exposed!!, see till my jaw drop, LOL, got cup D. Must try, next time when got enough bullets!!! LOL

Any bro. with her report pls post ok? share infor mah.

Good luck hunting

Waaaaahhhhhhhh you very smart hor!!!!???? Okay lor

CanYouF
15-05-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by cant get enough
I think shave too much lah...once like that...it will leave a roughie surface once never do it for a day....

I think she look more like Jazzrel Low....neh....Liu qi...once Eric Moo girlfriend lah....

How is she ah? Is she wild? I had her the other night as well but was not too playful with her lah...

i think u r rite... can feel the stubs :p

CanYouF
15-05-2003, 01:54 PM
Congratz??... spare me the accolades. I dun deserve any of them. Chia.... can... dinner sometime?? Suddenly I have cravings for chilli crabs at Geylang's "No Signboard" seafood restaurant. Regular KTV buddies invited to come along ;)

interesting interesting.... so when is the treat?? :D

CanYouF
15-05-2003, 01:55 PM
But too bad still no chance to see her in person. 3 trips down but always she's not working. Lazy sloth!!! :mad:

u damm unlucky...

went down yesterday with seven6 to 5th floor, we just sat at the coffeeshop by the elevator... and there she was!!! even came over and say hello to me... kekeke....

o by the way, we did not go to tbr itself just went there for pool and off to secret mission after that... :D

sleazerat
15-05-2003, 06:41 PM
interesting interesting.... so when is the treat?? :D

Friday night all KTV busy and packed with people. So maybe a good time for chili crabs instead :D If you are game my apetite is ready!!!

CanYouF
15-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Friday night all KTV busy and packed with people. So maybe a good time for chili crabs instead :D If you are game my apetite is ready!!!

interesting interesting.... :D

but friday nite may be on SECRET MISSION again!! kekekeke...

griffinthanos
15-05-2003, 10:57 PM

Eh? Really the last time i went there which was around 9.30+ not many rooms taken. Me and my kakis had our pick of rooms and girls. :)

CanYouF
15-05-2003, 11:21 PM
Eh? Really the last time i went there which was around 9.30+ not many rooms taken. Me and my kakis had our pick of rooms and girls. :)

typically fridays are damm packed, 9:30 customers not come in yet... u heng

cheongkid
16-05-2003, 02:15 AM
interesting interesting.... :D

but friday nite may be on SECRET MISSION again!! kekekeke...
why you always got secret missions one? :confused:

cheongkid
16-05-2003, 02:19 AM
typically fridays are damm packed, 9:30 customers not come in yet... u heng
9:30 to 10:00 is the changeover from happy hours to nightclub hours which is also the girls' break. Most of them will makan at the cafeterias in the building during this period.

mel&nicole
17-05-2003, 01:18 AM
Hi to all bros,

I am juz wondering if this gal by the number 019 is still working there?

I am asking becos I have been overseas for some time now and will be going back soon and would like to look her up.

Regards

Happy cheonging

Really would appreciate the feedback!

CanYouF
17-05-2003, 05:24 PM
why you always got secret missions one? :confused:

nowadays secret missions is in abundance... kekeke :D

knn.. ask u to join dun wan lor....

CanYouF
17-05-2003, 05:25 PM
9:30 to 10:00 is the changeover from happy hours to nightclub hours which is also the girls' break. Most of them will makan at the cafeterias in the building during this period.

good to hang out at the cafe and take ur pick!!! :D

CanYouF
17-05-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by mel&nicole
Hi to all bros,

I am juz wondering if this gal by the number 019 is still working there?

I am asking becos I have been overseas for some time now and will be going back soon and would like to look her up.

Regards

Happy cheonging

Really would appreciate the feedback!

what name?? i dunno the numbers of the gals there

seven6
17-05-2003, 05:42 PM
good to hang out at the cafe and take ur pick!!! :D

lousy place to have a cup of tea.... knn waste my time there... vc not pretty leh

CanYouF
17-05-2003, 05:45 PM
lousy place to have a cup of tea.... knn waste my time there... vc not pretty leh

knn at least got chai to c... better than a cafe with no chai to c...

take S*** S*** next time lah... kekeke.... confirm give u a good time :D

mel&nicole
18-05-2003, 04:38 PM
Bro CanYouF,

019 is a vietnamese gal by the name of cindy. She is very petite in size and is very playful

Happy Bonking

Regards

CanYouF
18-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by mel&nicole
Bro CanYouF,

019 is a vietnamese gal by the name of cindy. She is very petite in size and is very playful

Happy Bonking

Regards

interesting interesting.... VC ah?? hmmm... will look her up next time... :)

lurpsexx
18-05-2003, 04:51 PM
Yo Bro!

When is your next time ah??

Thinking of visiting Parklane very soon next week...... 2some for us or would you prefer 3 or 4some?? KEKEKE!!

interesting interesting.... VC ah?? hmmm... will look her up next time... :)

CanYouF
18-05-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Yo Bro!

When is your next time ah??

Thinking of visiting Parklane very soon next week...... 2some for us or would you prefer 3 or 4some?? KEKEKE!!

haha.... u itching again ah?? see first lah... i might be the one busy next week :D

sleazerat
18-05-2003, 06:01 PM
u damm unlucky...

went down yesterday with seven6 to 5th floor, we just sat at the coffeeshop by the elevator... and there she was!!! even came over and say hello to me... kekeke....

o by the way, we did not go to tbr itself just went there for pool and off to secret mission after that... :D

Until I see her with my own eyes!!! So I should be heading for TBR at least for one HH on this coming week.... better call up Leng2 before I miss again.

CanYouF
18-05-2003, 06:05 PM
Until I see her with my own eyes!!! So I should be heading for TBR at least for one HH on this coming week.... better call up Leng2 before I miss again.

haha... u going again ah?? guess u fell in love with that place liao.... need kaki or not?? sms me.... :D

_jaDeD_
18-05-2003, 06:09 PM
Still cannot pm you, your mailbox's still full.... Try to clear your outbox too...

lurpsexx
18-05-2003, 06:21 PM
Eh, you damn bo sui leh!

I chio you , you say maybe, but Sleazerat chio, you fly... wah ! I damn jealous leh... KEKEKE!! Count me in leh.. can or not??

haha... u going again ah?? guess u fell in love with that place liao.... need kaki or not?? sms me.... :D

CanYouF
18-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Eh, you damn bo sui leh!

I chio you , you say maybe, but Sleazerat chio, you fly... wah ! I damn jealous leh... KEKEKE!! Count me in leh.. can or not??

knn... he sms me does not mean i go leh... just to notify me of his interest lah... dun worry my dear lurpsex, my HH excursions will always chio u.... i should be more wary of u putting me aeroplane again... knn....

draken
19-05-2003, 02:07 AM
yo bros ... i 've never chiong in tuberose before... pls enlighten on the charges .... do the gals do short time or take out and how much they charge ... thanks

seven6
20-05-2003, 11:59 AM
Eh, you damn bo sui leh!

aiyah cyf damn cheapo one lah... got free things he rush for it.:rolleyes:

griffinthanos
20-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Eh, you damn bo sui leh!

Ahhaahha... bro lurpsexx, see lah you spend so much time and money on the big time honeys that you forget to take care of your didi... aiyah..how can? Hope you get some release tonight... kekekeke.. :D

lurpsexx
20-05-2003, 02:28 PM
I no hab big time honeys leh!

Released liow... free some more..!!

Tonite see see onli....

Ahhaahha... bro lurpsexx, see lah you spend so much time and money on the big time honeys that you forget to take care of your didi... aiyah..how can? Hope you get some release tonight... kekekeke.. :D

AHGONG
20-05-2003, 03:45 PM
I no hab big time honeys leh!

Released liow... free some more..!!

Tonite see see onli....

Woa woa woa.....

Your gun is ready 2 fire again huh? Sometime i wonder whether you have secret formula...everytime so horny.....change your code name to Mr horny lah..hehehe.....

2nite got mission meh:confused:

Bazic606
20-05-2003, 06:09 PM
Woa woa woa.....

Your gun is ready 2 fire again huh? Sometime i wonder whether you have secret formula...everytime so horny.....change your code name to Mr horny lah..hehehe.....

He've got a machine gun. Spray everywhere one lah....

teraterm55
20-05-2003, 06:20 PM
yo bros tonite mission where ?

Rof|maoxz
20-05-2003, 06:27 PM
U 2nite gg to TBL meh?? I'm gonna try Da Lu Ktv 2nite :D :D

_jaDeD_
20-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by teraterm55
yo bros tonite mission where ?
Tonite's mission is organized by CYF... :)

griffinthanos
20-05-2003, 10:43 PM
Sigh. Will probably not go cheonging until next week or so... must really start saving for the BKK trip... so must ren! :( So meanwhile will have to live vicariously thru the bros, so please post FRs!!!

Read the boss thread and looks promising, shall we go there once i have replenished my vit M?

CanYouF
20-05-2003, 11:35 PM
aiyah cyf damn cheapo one lah... got free things he rush for it.:rolleyes:

knn... u go back to ur books!! free things who dun want... kekeke... thanks to sleazerat for the offer though :p

CanYouF
20-05-2003, 11:36 PM

wah lao! lurpsexx got big time honeys?????!!!!

interesting interesting.... knn... never tell me about it lor :D

CanYouF
20-05-2003, 11:38 PM
Woa woa woa.....

aiya his gun dun have safety clip one lah... anytime can shoot... kekeke... at whatever that looks like a gal... kekeke :D

CanYouF
20-05-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
U 2nite gg to TBL meh?? I'm gonna try Da Lu Ktv 2nite :D :D

whats TBL??? To Be Licked??? mmm............

CanYouF
20-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Tonite's mission is organized by CYF... :)

knn... u let the cat out of the bag!! :p

etnic
21-05-2003, 12:43 AM

Erm, what was that about no more KTVs for you this month? Better go sign up at Cheongsters Anonymous to get some help :p

cheongkid
21-05-2003, 05:06 AM
Erm, what was that about no more KTVs for you this month? Better go sign up at Cheongsters Anonymous to get some help :p
no such thing! bro CYF always got secret missions. even CA couldn't help him, he already in the bottomless pit......

lurpsexx
21-05-2003, 01:56 PM
Yo Yo!

Met a few new bros for tonite's mission... all graced for CYF's honor.. Knn, CYF you this time met my aeroplane hor... So dun next time kao peh kao bu say I let you wait at Changi Airport again..!! :D

Mission Debrief

Squad leader : SGt CYF,
Peng Kias : Lurpsexx, Rabbit72, Dude72, Punanilovr, Ah Ben

Met at usual place , 1900hrs. My ration low, so replenished with Punanilovr 1st. Rest of bros advance to Ops area.

Went into ops area and bros all start already... Mostly VCs for our guys, tho CYF was strangely sitting alone...???

I got meself one VC also, and this one damn aggressive leh!! Make me cum after only 15 mins action... fastest KTV experience for me to date. But she's quite nice looking and bod small size... Liked her enuf to revisit again.. Cum to think of it, her actions quite like K*** of F11... anything also on.... But after this initial action , things quieten down for me and her... I felt contented to sit around and rubba her a bit, while holding her tightly to me... maybe my BF/GF feeling cum back again on this one... Haiz! like this how to tahan? Every where I go I also heart melt... Must control feelings or else liao... like wei xiao bao.. KEKEKE!!

Bro Dude72 got one happening minah.. skirt like no skirt, so short until can see G-string.. minahs live up to their reputation.. action a lot for bro Dude72.. :) How many times you cum today?? HEHE! She non stop action for you hor, you lucky fella!

Bro Ah Ben veri quiet, but full of action from his 2 VCs. The white one neh neh big big , but later Ben said they seemed fake !! Aaaahhhh!!!! He said can feel the neh neh meat moving around inside !! AaaaaHHHHH!!

Bro Rabbit72 got 2 also.... but I later confused as to which one was his .. all seemed to go over to Bro Punanilovr.... But the thin one wif him got a nice ang kong on her back... Is she local ah , bro ?? Didn't see much action from you leh.. Stealth action?? HAHA!!

Bro Punanilovr got lotsa action and attention !! He's a 1st time newbie to KTV action and got lucky this time... All his gals quite good loking leh! You got any "j"s tonite?? FYI, he just came back from overseas, so got ang mo slang... honey's like strange accents..... KEKEKE !! He was so busy wif his own and Rabbit's gals, I dunno how much tips he ended up paying..!!

Last but not least, Bro CYF got Little Red Chilli and got his pants wet..... KEKEKE!! He also got another one , who I think is local, but she got a hellava ang kongs all over her body... i think i am developing a fetish for gals wif ang kongs.... This one quite pretty and petite but a bit thin, but it was her ang kongs that captured my attention.. wow! if only I can explore ALL of her ang kongs all over her... Hmmmm!!! Lick Lick!!! CYF, as usual, got lotsa attention from his gals, for his special physical attributes.. Jealous Jealous !! Why was his pants wet? Let him explain lor... KEKEKE!!

Anyway, last nite was fun meeting up wif all the bros, but the place small leh.. legs were getting into each others way, and hands were flying around... but can get free touchy touchy here and there.. KEKEKE!!! Mummy Leng Leng quite nice looking. I guess she was a looker in her heydays... didn't get to see Asst Mummy Fenny... CYF, why you never intro?? KNN..!!

Thats' all folks !!

Punanilovr
21-05-2003, 02:34 PM
Haha...
Good FR, bro lurpsexx. It's been a pleasure to hang out with u guys too. Quite an eye-opener coz I never been to this kind of places. First time come in the room already see bro dude72 getting jiggy with the minah. Can not tahan liao Hahahah...
Next time definitely must go again!!
And be more daring also.... :D
Now, only need to find where to bring the VC out? One VC says she's leaving to homeland this saturday and keep asking me out. Think to bring her out to club but dunno which one better. Also which hotel is cheap n practical...Hahahaha...
Any recommendations? Greatly appreciated.
Peace

seven6
21-05-2003, 02:46 PM

I got meself one VC also, and this one damn aggressive leh!! Make me cum after only 15 mins action... fastest KTV experience for me to date. But she's quite nice looking and bod small size... Liked her enuf to revisit again.. Cum to think of it, her actions quite like K*** of F11... anything also on.... But after this initial action , things quieten down for me and her... I felt contented to sit around and rubba her a bit, while holding her tightly to me... maybe my BF/GF feeling cum back again on this one... Haiz! like this how to tahan? Every where I go I also heart melt... Must control feelings or else liao... like wei xiao bao.. KEKEKE!!

Last but not least, Bro CYF got Little Red Chilli and got his pants wet..... KEKEKE!! He also got another one , who I think is local, but she got a hellava ang kongs all over her body... i think i am developing a fetish for gals wif ang kongs.... This one quite pretty and petite but a bit thin, but it was her ang kongs that captured my attention.. wow! if only I can explore ALL of her ang kongs all over her... Hmmmm!!! Lick Lick!!! CYF, as usual, got lotsa attention from his gals, for his special physical attributes.. Jealous Jealous !! Why was his pants wet? Let him explain lor... KEKEKE!!

cheong cheong cheong... can u pple try to control yourself... esp cyf, i think u over do it for this month. i know u earning premium but can dun be so addictive.

i begin to get interested in your VC cos of only one result, she performs like K***.. keke.. As for the wet pants, he think he just went to the toilet to have a bj. all he know is bj bj bj....knn. eat already also refuse to wipe his mouth.

overall interesting FR.

lurpsexx
21-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Next time sure onz you !!

Remember, this Fri we got any jig also... :D

VCs normally hard up for $$, so will try all tricks in book to get it.. Which one ask you out?? 1 or 2 ?? If you just wanna bonk them, just go straight to hotel lor... You can see recommended hotels in this same forum; just look fo the thread.. No need to blanja them to club, unless you wanna see them again and want special personalised treatment from them ( like GF/BF type) in future.

Originally posted by Punanilovr
Haha...
Good FR, bro lurpsexx. It's been a pleasure to hang out with u guys too. Quite an eye-opener coz I never been to this kind of places. First time come in the room already see bro dude72 getting jiggy with the minah. Can not tahan liao Hahahah...
Next time definitely must go again!!
And be more daring also.... :D
Now, only need to find where to bring the VC out? One VC says she's leaving to homeland this saturday and keep asking me out. Think to bring her out to club but dunno which one better. Also which hotel is cheap n practical...Hahahaha...
Peace

seven6
21-05-2003, 02:49 PM
First time come in the room already see bro dude72 getting jiggy with the minah. Can not tahan liao Hahahah...

so does the minah has a "suck it" tatoo on her rite breast. last time i went there i got here also, and the words on her breast is so suggestive. makes man wan to suck it. think she is professional enuff to go for tatoo to make man wild. long time never try minah already... they are are yummy.:D

seven6
21-05-2003, 02:51 PM

VCs normally hard up for $$, so will try all tricks in book to get it.. Which one ask you out?? 1 or 2 ?? If you just wanna bonk them, just go straight to hotel lor... You can see recommended hotels in this same forum; just look fo the thread.. No need to blanja them to club, unless you wanna see them again and want special personalised treatment from them ( like GF/BF type) in future.

jus go for threesome lah.

cheongkid
21-05-2003, 03:24 PM
Bro Punanilovr got lotsa action and attention !! He's a 1st time newbie to KTV action and got lucky this time... All his gals quite good loking leh! You got any "j"s tonite?? FYI, he just came back from overseas, so got ang mo slang... honey's like strange accents..... KEKEKE !! He was so busy wif his own and Rabbit's gals, I dunno how much tips he ended up paying..!!
That's what we called Beginner's Luck!

cheongkid
21-05-2003, 03:33 PM
Peace
VCs got no time to go clubbing lah. They got to optimize whatever time they have here to earn extra income. She's hinting you to on her lor! If you are game, then go for it, mai toos liao!

cheongkid
21-05-2003, 03:36 PM
long time never try minah already... they are are yummy.:D
yeah, it's been quite long for me too. always eat tom yam soup a bit sianz liao, missed my nasi lemak......SEDAP!!! so when we go try?

Punanilovr
21-05-2003, 03:38 PM

Only one lah. The one that come in second. The first one is Malaysian - the bigger neh neh one. The second one is VC - 20 years old. Shit man, she just call me just now to ask me to go to eat. So scary. I told her I would call her back.
Good advice, bro lurpsexx. I will give it a try. Hey, u still dont go to work today? Still waiting for more happy hour, issit? Hahahahah...:p

lurpsexx
21-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Dunno abt tattoo... but she quite ok. Got small mole on left(?) cheek, like cindy crawford...

But I saw her tirak outside the KTV, he was waiting for her for whole evening.. Ooooo!! Scared sia !! :eek:

so does the minah has a "suck it" tatoo on her rite breast. last time i went there i got here also, and the words on her breast is so suggestive. makes man wan to suck it. think she is professional enuff to go for tatoo to make man wild. long time never try minah already... they are are yummy.:D

Rabbit72
21-05-2003, 05:01 PM
Lurrpsex, good summary FR...glad to have met up with you guys man. My first time out with Samsters ;)

Hah...my first gal (VC) wanted to fire cannon for me, but I told her no - somehow she doesn't turn me on tat much la. After that I think she abit tu-lan...heh heh. The second girl is local, quite cute - she say she 20 yrs old. Too bad a tad too skinny leh, sit on my lap can feel her bones...backside not enuff meat LOL

Till the next time everyone!! Cheers...

lurpsexx
21-05-2003, 05:27 PM
PM me her name and HP number leh!

I beginning to have fetish for gals with ang kongs already.. :P

Originally posted by Rabbit72

The second girl is local, quite cute - she say she 20 yrs old. Too bad a tad too skinny leh, sit on my lap can feel her bones...backside not enuff meat LOL

Till the next time everyone!! Cheers...

jng1103
21-05-2003, 05:41 PM

I tot u hv fetish for adidas shoes??? Long life sports...

jimbo

Rabbit72
21-05-2003, 05:43 PM
Bro Lurpsexx, PM u liao :rolleyes:

jintonic
21-05-2003, 05:48 PM
may i know when is the next outing can i join in the fun??
cos no kakis to chiong ktv........

lurpsexx
21-05-2003, 05:53 PM
Thanks. Got it! Will FR you as and when I try her...

Bro Jimbo,

Adidas gal ok also. But she going back to Bkk soon, so i think no chance to try her as i dun think we are going to LiXin LSB (JB) anytime soon... miss her pretty face and chio shoes tho' ;)

Originally posted by Rabbit72
Bro Lurpsexx, PM u liao :rolleyes:

seven6
21-05-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by jintonic

PM bro etnic to indicate your interest in cheonging ktv

lurpsexx
21-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Yo Bro!

Please read your PM mailbox. I sent something to you.... it might answer your ques.... ;)

Originally posted by jintonic

seven6
21-05-2003, 05:57 PM
yeah, it's been quite long for me too. always eat tom yam soup a bit sianz liao, missed my nasi lemak......SEDAP!!! so when we go try?

anytime after end of may. harmony??????

_jaDeD_
21-05-2003, 06:31 PM
aiyo.. it's an open secret lah...

_jaDeD_
21-05-2003, 06:32 PM

Is it Qiqi?

WuTongShen
21-05-2003, 06:33 PM
Yo Bro!

Please read your PM mailbox. I sent something to you.... it might answer your ques.... ;)

Bro lurpsexx, pm u s'thing.. pls read asap.:p

CanYouF
21-05-2003, 09:23 PM
no such thing! bro CYF always got secret missions. even CA couldn't help him, he already in the bottomless pit......

my secret mission is not cheong ktv lah.. knn... :D

bottomless pit??? no wonder i keep feeling like i am faaaaaaalllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggggggggg ggg...............

CanYouF
21-05-2003, 09:24 PM

Met a few new bros for tonite's mission... all graced for CYF's honor.. Knn, CYF you this time met my aeroplane hor... So dun next time kao peh kao bu say I let you wait at Changi Airport again..!! :D

thanks thanks.... aiya... i believe all the bros had fun right?? k2 or tbr all the same lah... :D

CanYouF
21-05-2003, 09:26 PM
Went into ops area and bros all start already... Mostly VCs for our guys, tho CYF was strangely sitting alone...???

i always sit alone for the first half hour... i am the KJ leh... getting a whole load of songs in before action mah.... else we will be watching Wei Xiao Bao the whole nite... :D

CanYouF
21-05-2003, 09:28 PM

knn.... that gal put ice into my pants to wash my dickie leh .... that's why all wet... u also lah... spray all over the sofa lor... eeeeeeeee..............

u want ang kong kia is it?? next time u have her lah... :D

CanYouF
21-05-2003, 09:29 PM
Anyway, last nite was fun meeting up wif all the bros, but the place small leh.. legs were getting into each others way, and hands were flying around... but can get free touchy touchy here and there.. KEKEKE!!! Mummy Leng Leng quite nice looking. I guess she was a looker in her heydays... didn't get to see Asst Mummy Fenny... CYF, why you never intro?? KNN..!!

Fanny ah??? you were standing beside her at the counter when we left.... intro?? u go and guess who lor... :D

CanYouF
21-05-2003, 09:35 PM
cheong cheong cheong... can u pple try to control yourself... esp cyf, i think u over do it for this month. i know u earning premium but can dun be so addictive.

i begin to get interested in your VC cos of only one result, she performs like K***.. keke.. As for the wet pants, he think he just went to the toilet to have a bj. all he know is bj bj bj....knn. eat already also refuse to wipe his mouth.

Agreed that I have overdone it for this month... sigh... if not for the two meaningless trips to Siglap and Maxim, my quota for May would be just nice... but dun fret, i will be back to my routine of once per week in June (is it still too much??)... will adjust accordingly for any interesting missions... like JB... :)

the VC performs perhaps like K***, but does not charge like K***, i believe lurpsexx gave her PREMIUM tips, if u can handle that, then u can have her... else u can forget about it...

CanYouF
21-05-2003, 09:36 PM
Only one lah. The one that come in second. The first one is Malaysian - the bigger neh neh one. The second one is VC - 20 years old. Shit man, she just call me just now to ask me to go to eat. So scary. I told her I would call her back.
Good advice, bro lurpsexx. I will give it a try. Hey, u still dont go to work today? Still waiting for more happy hour, issit? Hahahahah...:p

interesting... y so scary?? she ask u out to eat her pussy leh... kekekeke :D

CanYouF
21-05-2003, 09:38 PM
anytime after end of may. harmony??????

interesting interesting...

but harmony got non-minah or not?? :confused:

CanYouF
21-05-2003, 09:38 PM
Is it Qiqi?

correctness.... but i dun notice her ang kongs though... hmmm...

griffinthanos
21-05-2003, 09:48 PM
Wah liao the past two descriptions of tuberose make me cannot stand already... any body interested in going there next week???

CanYouF
21-05-2003, 09:50 PM
Wah liao the past two descriptions of tuberose make me cannot stand already... any body interested in going there next week???

.... and so the itch has started is it?? kekekeke...

u wanna go?? go ask lurpsexx, he super energizer... thinks he starts to like that place liao :)

CanYouF
21-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Mummy Leng Leng quite nice looking. I guess she was a looker in her heydays...

is that comment a joke?? errr.... but it can't be because i remember u passing me that remark in the ktv.... haizzzz.........

i think u "siao chong nao" liao... kekekeke :p

griffinthanos
21-05-2003, 10:00 PM

u wanna go?? go ask lurpsexx, he super energizer... thinks he starts to like that place liao :)

Think he has too many places liao, every where dropping his seed, SP, F11 and now Tuberose... think his white stuff more than his green stuff hahahaha...

Anyway, LengLeng nice looking meh?? Prefer Fenny, still trying to get her high enough to ons!! :D

lurpsexx
21-05-2003, 10:14 PM
Let me answer 1 by 1.

Griffin , I tot you saving up for Bkk?? How now? Next week I can on you , but only on/after Wed ( Super Vit M power day!!).

I would like to go back to tuberose to see ang kong kias... think their body art beautiful. Yum! Yum!

What green stuff?? i dun have green stuff coming outta my ears rite?!?! :eek:

Mummy Lengx2 quite ok looking; i was saying her past heydays, not now... Asst Mummy Fenny can on meh? Next time we go tuberose, you on her let me see lor!!

u wanna go?? go ask lurpsexx, he super energizer... thinks he starts to like that place liao

Think he has too many places liao, every where dropping his seed, SP, F11 and now Tuberose... think his white stuff more than his green stuff hahahaha...

Anyway, LengLeng nice looking meh?? Prefer Fenny, still trying to get her high enough to ons!!

griffinthanos
21-05-2003, 10:23 PM
Let me answer 1 by 1.

Griffin , I tot you saving up for Bkk?? How now? Next week I can on you , but only on/after Wed ( Super Vit M power day!!).

I would like to go back to tuberose to see ang kong kias... think their body art beautiful. Yum! Yum!

What green stuff?? i dun have green stuff coming outta my ears rite?!?!

Mummy Lengx2 quite ok looking; i was saying her past heydays, not now... Asst Mummy Fenny can on meh? Next time we go tuberose, you on her let me see lor!!

Haha... had a good day with SGX, so have enuff liao...:cool:

ok...on, sms me exact date... any other bros interested?

Heehee...meaning yr cum flow more powerful than your cash flow.

I heard asst mummy Fenny can on... but you must be quite power in yr sian zhabor skills or have toy boy looks....:( so maybe no chance... sigh... maybe this is a job for bro beemers ass cheeks... hahahaha

Beemer
21-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Haha... had a good day with SGX, so have enuff liao

ok...on, sms me exact date... any other bros interested?

Heehee...meaning yr cum flow more powerful than your cash flow.

I heard asst mummy Fenny can on... but you must be quite power in yr sian zhabor skills or have toy boy looks....:( so maybe no chance... sigh... maybe this is a job for bro beemers ass cheeks... hahahaha

Aisay mummy again!! Mummy Fenny babe anot?? Why always mummy seems better than the girls, haiz...

BTW Tuberose got local girls; lian lian kind just like A**** of F11?? Simply love local dishes!!;)

griffinthanos
21-05-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Beemer
Aisay mummy again!! Mummy Fenny babe anot?? Why always mummy seems better than the girls, haiz...

BTW Tuberose got local girls; lian lian kind just like A**** of F11?? Simply love local dishes!!;)

yah.. got... but dun have the fleshy kind that you like... unless some new gers have started working there. So how, want to join me and lurpsexx next week?

seven6
22-05-2003, 12:11 PM
knn.... that gal put ice into my pants to wash my dickie leh .... that's why all wet... u also lah... spray all over the sofa lor... eeeeeeeee..............

u want ang kong kia is it?? next time u have her lah... :D

wa u have bj in the room????:eek:

seven6
22-05-2003, 12:15 PM
Agreed that I have overdone it for this month... sigh... if not for the two meaningless trips to Siglap and Maxim, my quota for May would be just nice... but dun fret, i will be back to my routine of once per week in June (is it still too much??)... will adjust accordingly for any interesting missions... like JB... :)

the VC performs perhaps like K***, but does not charge like K***, i believe lurpsexx gave her PREMIUM tips, if u can handle that, then u can have her... else u can forget about it...

what is that vc name, pm me leh??? lurpsexx spoilt mkt by paying premiums (ie S$100 huh??)... knn... premiums is for those who provide really really really premium services.

cyf cheong once a week is bloody hardcore lah.. but think u got ample cheongster to cheong HH with u already.:cool:

seven6
22-05-2003, 12:19 PM

ok lah...they got some local dishes but they dun provide fatty meat like what F11 provide.

so did u try her "bing huo wu cong tian"?

cheongkid
22-05-2003, 12:24 PM
you also kena ice treatment. still can't forget that time in ods where the whole bucket was emptied down my pants! spray all over the sofa??? whose weapon so powderful???!!!

cheongkid
22-05-2003, 12:29 PM
Prefer Fenny, still trying to get her high enough to ons!! :D
she always got very high (mabok) at the end of the day or rather, night.

cheongkid
22-05-2003, 12:33 PM
Fenny just asst lah. Her looks comparable to Carrie, ex-mummy of XTD now Stages. Quite tall with nice butt......

Punanilovr
22-05-2003, 02:46 PM
Guess I will just add this here.
Just get back from exercising whole night with the VC girl. Hahahah...In case u want to know, it was GOOD!
Damn, she has one find bod. Always wet and wanting more. Check in around 2 am and the game starts then. Watch TV, touch touch, suck suck then suddenly she jump on top and start riding ala cowgirl style already. Yihaaa....
Done, hit the showers, lie down on the bed, rest for a bit.
Suddenly awaken again coz she's stroking my tired siau di di - sitting on my thigh and can feel the wetness dripping down. Then, u know what happen again and again.....all night long!
;)
Check out at 1 pm. So tired man! Di Di also almost burn up the jean. So red hot! Must recharge battery. Any recommendation on what food or drink to add more juices? Hahahaha....
Too bad she will go back to homeland tomorrow.
Peace out!

seven6
22-05-2003, 03:59 PM
Just get back from exercising whole night with the VC girl. Hahahah...In case u want to know, it was GOOD!
Damn, she has one find bod. Always wet and wanting more. Check in around 2 am and the game starts then. Watch TV, touch touch, suck suck then suddenly she jump on top and start riding ala cowgirl style already. Yihaaa....
Suddenly awaken again coz she's stroking my tired siau di di - sitting on my thigh and can feel the wetness dripping down. Then, u know what happen again and again.....all night long!
;)
Check out at 1 pm. So tired man! Di Di also almost burn up the jean. So red hot! Must recharge battery. Any recommendation on what food or drink to add more juices? Hahahaha....
Peace out!

fuck so hard still got strength to do posting.... pei fu pei fu.

_jaDeD_
22-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Count me in.. If I'm free, I'll definitely like to cheong with you guys...

lurpsexx
22-05-2003, 07:09 PM
Damage? Can't remember her face.. chio??
Your FR not detailed enuf leh... must be gd enuf to tempt me to do VC or ang kong kias mah... I want to open my "golden shaft" soon... :D

;)
Peace out!

WuTongShen
22-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Damage? Can't remember her face.. chio??
Your FR not detailed enuf leh... must be gd enuf to tempt me to do VC or ang kong kias mah... I want to open my "golden shaft" soon... :D

I thought ur golden shaft was alway opened one..:D

lurpsexx
22-05-2003, 07:30 PM
Dei Dei!!

My Golden Shaft only open when it is surrounded by the chick's sweet pussy... only then will true power cum out..KEKEKE!! :D

Originally posted by WuTongShen
I thought ur golden shaft was alway opened one..:D

cheongkid
22-05-2003, 07:50 PM
Dei Dei!!

My Golden Shaft only open when it is surrounded by the chick's sweet pussy... only then will true power cum out..KEKEKE!! :D
like chinese swordsman, "jin jian chu qiao!"

lurpsexx
22-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Right on!! You Da Man!!

like chinese swordsman, "jin jian chu qiao!"

sleazerat
22-05-2003, 11:18 PM
what is that vc name, pm me leh??? lurpsexx spoilt mkt by paying premiums (ie S$100 huh??)... knn... premiums is for those who provide really really really premium services.

cyf cheong once a week is bloody hardcore lah.. but think u got ample cheongster to cheong HH with u already.:cool:

I am getting tired of VCs............ :(

CanYouF
23-05-2003, 02:04 AM

Tuberose of cos got lians lah... kekeke... u come then let lurpsexx recommend to u... :D

CanYouF
23-05-2003, 02:05 AM
I am getting tired of VCs............ :(

there got local dishes leh... got get them! :D

like u say.. VCs too easy liao...

CanYouF
23-05-2003, 02:06 AM

knn... lurpsexx always spoil market one lah... :p

once a week is hardcore ah??? hmmm.... perhaps got to make some adjustments liao...

seven6
23-05-2003, 05:29 PM

too few local dishes for too many hungry souls.... hungry try nissin.:D FUNNY rite bro shounan.

WuTongShen
24-05-2003, 03:53 PM
I thought bro lurpsexx went 2 TBR last nite:confused: No news fm him leh, mayb his golden shaft loses it shine last nite, 2 paiseh 2 tel..:D

lurpsexx
24-05-2003, 04:34 PM
How cum you all know I tot of going to TBR last nite? My cheong Bah Wu so strong meh?? Last nite almost went, but bros timing off and too late to go down liao. Anyway I also dry liao and going there to see see look look only, not call girls or drinks....

My Jin Jian not yet Chu Qiao... must keep for my darlings.. cannot anyhow take out.. unless the gal offer free onz.. KEKEKE!!

Originally posted by WuTongShen
I thought bro lurpsexx went 2 TBR last nite:confused: No news fm him leh, mayb his golden shaft loses it shine last nite, 2 paiseh 2 tel..:D

CanYouF
25-05-2003, 01:40 AM
How cum you all know I tot of going to TBR last nite? My cheong Bah Wu so strong meh?? Last nite almost went, but bros timing off and too late to go down liao. Anyway I also dry liao and going there to see see look look only, not call girls or drinks....

My Jin Jian not yet Chu Qiao... must keep for my darlings.. cannot anyhow take out.. unless the gal offer free onz.. KEKEKE!!

knn... can please dun go too often or not... u wanna end up like the k2 experience is it... please control... :cool:

lurpsexx
25-05-2003, 01:23 PM
K. This time diff.... No special darling at TBR..... YET.

K2 history liao. If she potong me, then you all free to onz her... I dun fuck care liao... You know her rite?

knn... can please dun go too often or not... u wanna end up like the k2 experience is it... please control... :cool:

CanYouF
25-05-2003, 01:43 PM
K. This time diff.... No special darling at TBR..... YET.

K2 history liao. If she potong me, then you all free to onz her... I dun fuck care liao... You know her rite?

ur darling not my cup of tea... can offer to other bros :D

griffinthanos
25-05-2003, 02:16 PM
So how bros? Anybody on to go there this coming week? Or shall we try AhGong's recent recce mission place?

lurpsexx
25-05-2003, 02:54 PM
Next week I going massage for 1st time wif Teraterm55. Will try to squeeze in a HH session wif you at TBR. Ah Gong mission at Mid June, so I can go for that too... How abt you? will you be back in time for Ah Gong new mission?

So how bros? Anybody on to go there this coming week? Or shall we try AhGong's recent recce mission place?

AHGONG
25-05-2003, 03:28 PM
Next week I going massage for 1st time wif Teraterm55. Will try to squeeze in a HH session wif you at TBR. Ah Gong mission at Mid June, so I can go for that too... How abt you? will you be back in time for Ah Gong new mission?

Mid June? Did I say that? Hmm......mission might be earlier. Stand by for mobilsation. Will activate anytime. Jus be prepared.:cool:

lurpsexx
25-05-2003, 03:31 PM
I early June tied up wif work during weekdays, Fri 6/6/03 maybe can still squeeze in... Remember to call STA123 hor.. He itchy liao..:D

Mid June? Did I say that? Hmm......mission might be earlier. Stand by for mobilsation. Will activate anytime. Jus be prepared.

griffinthanos
25-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Mid June? Did I say that? Hmm......mission might be earlier. Stand by for mobilsation. Will activate anytime. Jus be prepared.:cool:

Ready for mobilisation SIR! Will have fire some local area targets before heading off for international ones... Yay!:D

lurpsexx
25-05-2003, 05:13 PM
U not going to BKK??

Ready for mobilisation SIR! Will have fire some local area targets before heading off for international ones... Yay!:D

griffinthanos
25-05-2003, 06:26 PM
U not going to BKK??

Going going... that's why there is international targets... kekeke...;)

lurpsexx
25-05-2003, 06:49 PM
PM me your schedule leh... So I can arrange outings schedule...

Going going... that's why there is international targets... kekeke...;)

sleazerat
26-05-2003, 12:24 AM

VC too easy.....
Local too difficult.....

Got anything in between or not??

CanYouF
26-05-2003, 10:53 PM
VC too easy.....
Local too difficult.....

how about PRCs and your macau gal??? :D

Punanilovr
27-05-2003, 01:12 AM
sounds great...
Hey, I follow la. Want to try try also. Why local one difficult?
Never try leh.

seven6
27-05-2003, 02:24 PM
VC too easy.....
Local too difficult.....

give money to them also too difficult meh... what u mean by too difficult is that they dun serve your needs well enough rite.

seven6
27-05-2003, 02:26 PM
how about PRCs and your macau gal??? :D

lousy lah.... can forget about them.

CanYouF
28-05-2003, 01:13 AM
give money to them also too difficult meh... what u mean by too difficult is that they dun serve your needs well enough rite.

aiya, sleazerat meant too difficult to onz them is it??

VC come into the room, straight away SOP liao... very sianzzzz....

CanYouF
28-05-2003, 01:14 AM

u got try the PRC meh???

sleazerat
28-05-2003, 11:50 PM

I guessed we got different taste for women. Confirmed macau ger is the same one I met years ago. Dunno why.... still tio sot by her girlish charm. The PRC who sat with me tonight was pretty fun too.....

VC and minah simply juz cannot satisfy me the same way. As for local chinese gers..... sibei tau!!!

CanYouF
29-05-2003, 12:42 AM
I guessed we got different taste for women. Confirmed macau ger is the same one I met years ago. Dunno why.... still tio sot by her girlish charm. The PRC who sat with me tonight was pretty fun too.....

VC and minah simply juz cannot satisfy me the same way. As for local chinese gers..... sibei tau!!!

aiya, everyone has different taste for gals lah... seven6 just wants gals to taste him... kekeke...

same gal ah?? good for u!! girlish charms?? diminishing slowly IMHO... :D

_jaDeD_
29-05-2003, 07:11 PM

So you still prefer xiao long nu lah....
Anyway, thks for everything last night, nxt time round, it'll be on us...:)

CanYouF
29-05-2003, 10:20 PM

ya ya... can see he is damm engrossed with her... talk talk talk talk talk.... kekekekeke :D

correct next time will be one us.... till next time....

sleazerat
30-05-2003, 12:32 AM
aiya, everyone has different taste for gals lah... seven6 just wants gals to taste him... kekeke...

same gal ah?? good for u!! girlish charms?? diminishing slowly IMHO... :D

Compared to years ago.... yup...she's starting to look "mature" for her age.

sleazerat
30-05-2003, 12:36 AM

Sometimes... even after paying money will not gurantee the returns that you want. It's something like I wanted so much to eat a char siew pau.... paid $20 for the best char siew pau..... and in the end... it taste more like a kong bah pau.

Knn what am I talking about??:confused:

sleazerat
30-05-2003, 12:41 AM

No need to thank me... we shared the cost. The booze is juz left over stuff. Better clarify before some people think I always give free treat. The fact... I've never given anybody any free treat.

Thanx for your ciggies. Think I smoked most of them which you bought. Damn... after 2 night if drinking and smoking... my throat feels like sand paper. Think I sucked at least 10 lozenges today.

sleazerat
30-05-2003, 12:44 AM
ya ya... can see he is damm engrossed with her... talk talk talk talk talk.... kekekekeke :D

correct next time will be one us.... till next time....

I still like gers who can interest me with a decent conversation. That's why some but not all china gers still intrigue me. VC... dunno wtf they yakking about??.. so half the fun is gone.

Punanilovr
30-05-2003, 01:58 AM
VC is to go there and raba raba....
then get them to jack u off. No need to talk. All body language.
hahahhaha.....

Local girl is there for u to sit and take picture. Nice vase beside u, huh. Hahhahaha....

Ok, now need to try PRC, minah n malaysian chinese

CanYouF
31-05-2003, 03:42 PM
I still like gers who can interest me with a decent conversation. That's why some but not all china gers still intrigue me. VC... dunno wtf they yakking about??.. so half the fun is gone.

VCs are like chickens clucking away.... when they should be sucking away... knn....

CanYouF
31-05-2003, 03:43 PM
VC is to go there and raba raba....
then get them to jack u off. No need to talk. All body language.
hahahhaha.....

Local girl is there for u to sit and take picture. Nice vase beside u, huh. Hahhahaha....

Ok, now need to try PRC, minah n malaysian chinese

PRC is an antique flower vase ok... cannot touch... touch liao will crumble one lah....

senfah
26-06-2003, 03:35 AM
reach 10.30
$380 nett 1 bottle of martell
got 2 viet girl, 1 local, 1 malay, another look like prc and 2 look like malay.

viet: san san and kelly
local: sally
look like malay: xiao feng
the rest cannot remember the name.

san san:looks 7/10, tits: C cup keep getting u to squeeze her tits with her bra on and she wants u to squeeze real hard, dun let u touch below. she gave a good massage.

kelly: looks 8/10, tits: c cup. took of her top and and massage ur chest for a short while.

sally: look 5.5/10 tits: a/b - inverted nipple, quite gf like, work quite hard, lap dance quite long. skinny.

xiaofeng: look like malay 5.5/10 tits: c-d cup. on the plump side, not bad lap dance

akaza24
26-06-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by senfah
reach 10.30
$380 nett 1 bottle of martell
got 2 viet girl, 1 local, 1 malay, another look like prc and 2 look like malay.

viet: san san and kelly
local: sally
look like malay: xiao feng
the rest cannot remember the name.

san san:looks 7/10, tits: C cup keep getting u to squeeze her tits with her bra on and she wants u to squeeze real hard, dun let u touch below. she gave a good massage.

kelly: looks 8/10, tits: c cup. took of her top and and massage ur chest for a short while.

sally: look 5.5/10 tits: a/b - inverted nipple, quite gf like, work quite hard, lap dance quite long. skinny.

xiaofeng: look like malay 5.5/10 tits: c-d cup. on the plump side, not bad lap dance

Sit with San San and Sally before. San San tits big but slight tummy, cannot communicate much though. Sally small frame but got nice round tits, looks abit like Eunice Olsen, gf like, gd to chat.

stamina
27-06-2003, 01:03 AM
Hi, This sally, does she have long hair, about 1.55m very skinny, boobs quite big for her frame and also quite vocal & likes to show off her english? can bro describe more of her service and what she does :). I tink i might know her

_jaDeD_
27-06-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by stamina
Hi, This sally, does she have long hair, about 1.55m very skinny, boobs quite big for her frame and also quite vocal & likes to show off her english? can bro describe more of her service and what she does :). I tink i might know her
Yes.. you've got the physical aspects of her right...
However, I dun think she's vocal as I find her to be pretty reserved...
As for her showing off her english, I think it's unlikely too as her command of that particular language isn't exactly A* standard...
Her service's slightly better than average...

fun4evergood
27-06-2003, 03:03 PM
Any bro going there tonight or tomorrow? please PM me......thanks

stamina
27-06-2003, 06:55 PM
Interested to know what else she does? breast feeding-must be interesting with those inverted nipples? hehe...think she wears g-string to work. Always wears platform also. Bros milk her b4? recently tried to dig her but was pushed away...:(

bradpitt968
01-07-2003, 10:14 AM
Hi All bros here,

I've just heard about KTV at Selegie centre .... so went there last nite, alone.... yes alone to check it out..... not book room kind... but rather..... hang around to check out the girls....

Saw this girl.... think about 1.7m tall with heels.... really quite chio leh... figure seems not bad.... tried to chat her up... as she was down for dinner and on the way up..... but she's talking on her handphone in vietnamese language.

Saw quite a few other girls.... all didn't catch my eye.... only that girl!! i know that friday nite is popular days for most guys... but i don't like crowd... i would rather go on monday or tuesday nite so that i can have more fun with those girls.

So can some kind bros here pls email me at [email protected] the contact of the mama-san there.... and could u guys advise me on the happy hour timing and prices?

waypastprime
01-07-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
Hi All bros here,

I've just heard about KTV at Selegie centre .... so went there last nite, alone.... yes alone to check it out..... not book room kind... but rather..... hang around to check out the girls....

Saw this girl.... think about 1.7m tall with heels.... really quite chio leh... figure seems not bad.... tried to chat her up... as she was down for dinner and on the way up..... but she's talking on her handphone in vietnamese language.

Saw quite a few other girls.... all didn't catch my eye.... only that girl!! i know that friday nite is popular days for most guys... but i don't like crowd... i would rather go on monday or tuesday nite so that i can have more fun with those girls.

So can some kind bros here pls email me at [email protected] the contact of the mama-san there.... and could u guys advise me on the happy hour timing and prices?

The mummy is leng leng and asst is fanny..... i'm not pretty sure if there's any changes to the management ... long time never go..

Previously there's this Xiao Hong... not bad... but can be a bit wild sometimes.... Alot of vietnamese so if it doesn't suit u then forget it....
For number pls check listings.com

Rof|maoxz
01-07-2003, 11:11 AM

Leng Leng tel: 90233726
Fenny tel: 96673933

Happy hours till 10pm. enjoy :p

cheongkid
01-07-2003, 12:30 PM
and could u guys advise me on the happy hour timing and prices?
happy hours from 7 to 9.30 pm. half-bottle at $180 nett.

fastcar
01-07-2003, 03:26 PM
happy hours from 7 to 9.30 pm. half-bottle at $180 nett.

By the way, i still think of the Am Fenny and salivate LOL

Rof|maoxz
01-07-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by fastcar
By the way, i still think of the Am Fenny and salivate LOL

bro fastcar, what r' u waiting for? drive yr farrari there lah. :p

waypastprime
01-07-2003, 05:05 PM
The first time saw fenny almost fainted..... coz she's a looker man... Then came Leng Leng.... sianz half.... haha.... she looks more like a Qi yue gen tai singer..... CMI!!!
:rolleyes:

cheongkid
01-07-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
The first time saw fenny almost fainted..... coz she's a looker man... Then came Leng Leng.... sianz half.... haha.... she looks more like a Qi yue gen tai singer..... CMI!!!
:rolleyes:
Aiyo, how to compare between an apple and an orange? Leng Leng quite lao chio what, a looker 20 years back lor!

Rof|maoxz
01-07-2003, 06:12 PM
Aiyo, how to compare between an apple and an orange? Leng Leng quite lao chio what, a looker 20 years back lor!

If dun talk abt looks, Leng Leng is more sporting den fenny. Any guys agree on this?

cheongkid
01-07-2003, 06:24 PM
If dun talk abt looks, Leng Leng is more sporting den fenny. Any guys agree on this?
yup, fenny only sporting when she's drunk at the end of the night.

bradpitt968
01-07-2003, 06:28 PM
The mummy is leng leng and asst is fanny..... i'm not pretty sure if there's any changes to the management ... long time never go..

Previously there's this Xiao Hong... not bad... but can be a bit wild sometimes.... Alot of vietnamese so if it doesn't suit u then forget it....
For number pls check listings.com

What ever girls... as long as fun and wild and hot and pretty and boobsy... doesn't matter from where right??

bradpitt968
01-07-2003, 06:30 PM
Leng Leng tel: 90233726
Fenny tel: 96673933

Happy hours till 10pm. enjoy :p

Thanks bro... will try and check it out... thanks!!

Rof|maoxz
01-07-2003, 07:20 PM
Thanks bro... will try and check it out... thanks!!

No problomo lah. Juz post us any FRs after u venture a night out there. Enjoy. :p

waypastprime
01-07-2003, 07:30 PM
yup, fenny only sporting when she's drunk at the end of the night.

How sporting can she be huh?? coz i hardly see her drunk......
Care to share one of ur experience? :p

Rof|maoxz
01-07-2003, 07:37 PM

bro way, u wanna sent Leng Leng home is it? She live north side lay.

waypastprime
01-07-2003, 07:54 PM

Sorry bro Rolf, i will only send Leng Leng home only if:

1) She's a millionaire... tell mi to do anything also can.... hehe

2) She's undergo a successful liposuction and facelift operation

3) She's twenty yrs younger

4) Mi fucking drunk..... siao liao

5) She's got a chio daughter... wondering if she's married??

If meet all points then i'll do it...... :D

P.S no offence to ppl who dont share the same sentiments

waypastprime
01-07-2003, 07:56 PM
Fenny's looks is comparable to Boss's mummy 9...... :p

akaza24
01-07-2003, 09:39 PM
Fenny's looks is comparable to Boss's mummy 9...... :p

Haha, both Fenny n Ester have the "foxy" look. Always go for their gals.

waypastprime
02-07-2003, 08:45 AM
Haha, both Fenny n Ester have the "foxy" look. Always go for their gals.

Saliva drooling liao..... :D

cheongkid
02-07-2003, 11:02 AM
the usual sit-on-your-lap/rubba-rubba thingy...she's got nice ass... :D

cheongkid
02-07-2003, 11:05 AM
no lah, bro way was referring to fenny not leng leng!

cheongkid
02-07-2003, 11:08 AM

leng leng's married with a son.

bradpitt968
02-07-2003, 11:12 AM
No problomo lah. Juz post us any FRs after u venture a night out there. Enjoy. :p

How can i go there alone... i'm really kind of "gian" with the girl i saw outside..... quite pretty and fair.. and fun looking... but go there happy hour is half bottle $180 (from those that mentioned here) .... how to tahan right??

Btw, how much do u guys usually tip? $20? $30? or $50??

What's the market rate for bad times like now?

waypastprime
02-07-2003, 11:45 AM
How can i go there alone... i'm really kind of "gian" with the girl i saw outside..... quite pretty and fair.. and fun looking... but go there happy hour is half bottle $180 (from those that mentioned here) .... how to tahan right??

Can u confirmed that gal is from Tuberose? She went to 5th floor right?

waypastprime
02-07-2003, 11:47 AM

Tipping is on your own basis.... Come on, there's no standard price for that.... U can even give hundred bucks if u are feeling rich that day.... hehe.... :D

Rof|maoxz
02-07-2003, 12:43 PM

1) She's a millionaire... tell mi to do anything also can.... hehe
---> Obviously she's loaded lah, furthermore yr smooth talking skills can bewitched her lah. She likes young man like u. :p

2) She's undergo a successful liposuction and facelift operation.
---> She needs a complete full frontal re-construction. hehe

3) She's twenty yrs younger.
---> Tat's why you need her wat...look at yr nick!

4) Mi fucking drunk..... siao liao
---> Cover the face & jam the base lor!

---> She's married, knoe got a teenage son, but daugther, erm...???

If meet all points then i'll do it......
---> brudder, u juz need to follow rule number 4 can liao. cheers

P.S no offence to ppl who dont share the same sentiments

waypastprime
02-07-2003, 01:27 PM

That's why i make sure that i dont get drunk in there.... Mi scared that i will something foolish.....

Everyone can be a smooth talker so long as they constantly apply petrol to lubricate their throats.... Haha.... that's crap...

Why would u choose to believe bro jimbo's words that i'm a smooth talker and chose not to believe his 'mosquito bites'??
Double standard??

Bro Rolf, mi just a normal shy guy...... Totally opposite of wat u said earlier on..... :)

Rof|maoxz
02-07-2003, 01:48 PM
Well paL, u r' humble in your own way. Hoping that we will meet in the future. Of course I believe bro jimbo's 'mosquito bites' lah. When's yr turn huh?

waypastprime
02-07-2003, 02:14 PM
Well paL, u r' humble in your own way. Hoping that we will meet in the future. Of course I believe bro jimbo's 'mosquito bites' lah. When's yr turn huh?

Errr.... Toxic is running all over my body not blood..... so i guess 'mosquitoes' aren't interested in stinging my body... hehe
Definitely waiting for a chance to meet up.... Hehe...

bradpitt968
02-07-2003, 02:21 PM
Can u confirmed that gal is from Tuberose? She went to 5th floor right?

I can't remember whether is it 5th or 6th floor.... but i know it's Tuberose... and the girl walk into the place from the back door... saw a few other girls there also... but that girl best liao!!